[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I legitimately just yelled at my sister for not rolling her dice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: 1294132968238.jpg (56KB, 517x369px) Image search: [Google]
1294132968238.jpg
56KB, 517x369px
I legitimately just yelled at my sister for not rolling her dice properly.

I blame you, /tg/.
>>
>>52642740
>I blame you, /tg/
I blame your autism, Rocky Dennis
>>
>>52642740
You should yell at your parents for having children later in life therefore increasing your chances of developing autism. Maybe if they'd had you earlier you wouldn't be such a sperg.
>>
>>52642740
How did she roll her dice?
>>
>>52642740

If she was cheating to get good rolls then you did the right thing.

If not, well it still never hurts to train women to obey while they're young. Sets them up for fitting into society correctly.
>>
>>52642740
Get the fuck off /tg/ while you're playing a game.
>>
>>52642740
Did you remember your pimp hand, like we taught you? The lesson wont take if you don't apply the pimp hand.
>>
>>52642740
>yelling at your subordinates when you failed to teach them to be better people
Pathetic.
>>
I broke up with my now ex during a boardgame night because she kept cheating in a co-op boardgame. I just had enough, said we're over and walked out.
>>
>>52643015

Fucking iron heart m8, respect.
>>
>>52643061
It wasn't the first time, but tonight was particularly bad. We were playing Shadow of Brimstone and she would roll, pick up, reroll, ad nauseam until she passed the roll. I was legitimately embarrassed by her behaviour
>>
Wait, how are you meant to roll dice?
>>
>>52643330
She tried to roll until she could pass her checks.
>>
>>52645018

Was she 8 years old? Fucking hell
>>
File: inbrugespic9.jpg (75KB, 385x501px) Image search: [Google]
inbrugespic9.jpg
75KB, 385x501px
>mfw some guy at club plays bloodbowl and uses a leather dice cup. Throws two big dice in there, minor shaking then violently slams down on the wooden table.
>Every fucking time

It's like the equivalent of that gym stereotype of a guy who drops his weights on the floor after every set.
>>
>>52642740
Were you playing VTNL, the retarded Russian game that requires a special die rolling tray?
>>
>>52642740
This is all you anon.
>>
>>52643088
That's rough buddy.

Getting fucked by dice in Brimstone is half the fun.
>>
>>52645562
Exactly. It got so bad I refused to play Arkham Horror with her and would play by myself with 3 investigators. She couldn't stand losing that one
>>
>>52642835
t. 300lbs "heavy boned" neet virgin faggot
>>
>>52645294
>acting like you're a big shot gambler at a tabletop event
>>
>>52642740
You did the right thing. Punch her next time.
>>
>>52645579
Jesus. I will never understand competitive streaks in people over co-op games.

Shit is straight bizarre. It's one thing to be a little salty that some body beating you. Its a whole other level for when the game does it to everyone at the table.
>>
>>52645695
Coop games are waste of time.
>>
>>52643088
Reminds me of my friend's ex. She would always take her sweet time picking a piece from the bag in the game of Carcassone and somehow magically always picked the right piece she needed. Somehow it took longer, the rarer the piece she needed.

She also claimed to be a Buddhist following the hardest of all paths through life that we "wouldn't understand".
>>
>>52642740

You did the right thing, if they get away with fudging rolls and cheat from a young age the behaviour will stick when they grow up. I have a player in our group who should have been smacked as a child because he rolls hidden constantly and picks up the dice instantly afterwards so people can't verify.
>>
>>52642835
This. Also, punch her next time.
>>
>>52642740
Don't blame us, we'd just fug her, not yell at her.
>>
>>52642740
Sucks to suck, nerd.
>>
>>52648988
>sticking your dick in someone who can't roll dice
gross, no thanks
>>
File: 1442083353397.png (205KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1442083353397.png
205KB, 500x500px
>>52642740
You know what needs to be done.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.