[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of "male ant-person who has to commit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: conan ant.jpg (857KB, 948x1250px) Image search: [Google]
conan ant.jpg
857KB, 948x1250px
What do you think of "male ant-person who has to commit a heroic deed to mate with the queen of his choice" for a character backstory?
>>
>>52634498
I had read all Howard's tales.
Where the fuck those ant-men come from? Some cheapo writter's fanfiction?
>>
Like this? Or the Bugs life?
>>
>>52634534
dude, its in the Pheonix on the sword
"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie?
I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky.
The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing;
Rush in and die, dogs—I was a man before I was a king.
Also, I fight giant ant-people sometimes, which is pretty cool"
>>
>>52634498
>to prove his heroic deeds were done, the ant-man uses a rag to soak up the scent of the enemy bodily fluids he's spilled and of the places he's been.

>He threatens the life of anyone who suggests he should wash his blanket occasionally.
>>
>>52634498
Sounds like a Bug generation of Towergirls.
>>
>>52634498
Is this the backstory of Terra for Mars?
>>
I like it.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (124KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
124KB, 1280x720px
>>52634498
So, basically the Predator?

Predators are reptilian humanoids with a weird combo of hyperviolent matriarchism. So men have to show their deadkilly-ness to women before they can mate. Hence why they go acorss the universe to find things to kill so they can mount it on the wall home and say: "ayy gurl i just killed 10 Green Berets/3 Space Jockeys/a whole Xenomorph brood/a Predalien with my bear hands!".
>>
>>52635421
Oh, I also got these bear hands after I killed a bear with my bare hands.
>>
Pretty good, honestly. Also opens the door for countless ant puns.
>>
>>52634938
>to prove his heroic deeds were done, the ant-man uses a rag to soak up the scent of the enemy bodily fluids he's spilled and of the places he's been.
I really like this idea.
>>
>>52635421
>So men have to show their deadkilly-ness to women before they can mate

It's also to prove they can SURVIVE mating as females are larger and stronger.
>>
>>52634498
Do it
Be Antselot
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.