[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What game would you use for a group of Doom-Marines ripping and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Doomgoi.jpg (324KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Doomgoi.jpg
324KB, 1920x1080px
What game would you use for a group of Doom-Marines ripping and tearing through demon hordes?
I thought about using the cinematic unisystem (speak Army of Darkness RPG) and using some rules out of the sci-fi sourcebook for All Flesh must be eaten. I'd have to brew up some weaponry for that.

How would you handle armor?

How would you handle big fucking guns?
>>
You should have come here when your game was just released, stupid doomfag. The entire catalog was drowning in Doom threads, just like when every new shiny thing releases and crossposters start flooding in.
>>
>>52632625
I am deeply sorry that I had the idea of playing a doom rpg just now.
>>
>>52632878
I'm sorry you wasted precious board space with your shitty thread. Fuck you.
>>
>>52632938
thanks for helping me keeping this thread alive.
>>
Doom the board game
>>
>>52632625
Do you like having fun? Or is it just a buzzford for you?
>>
>>52632625
wow, colossal faggot.

>>52632572
OP I'm sure you can find something in the archives, i was interested in a doom game too.

but if you dont find anything specifically its pretty easy to make something up
1. melee kills restoration health or energy(stamina)
2. fuck ton of demons, some of them fodder just to weaken you while the big guy actually hurts you
3. a competent combat system that does have slog, something where a turn can go by in a minute or less.
4. then more demons
>>
>>52633262

/tg/ has not been fun in a while

Its just like /v/ but slower and more autistic
>>
So serious talk, how is the new game? Is it good or is it Duke Nukem Forever?
>>
>>52635607
it's fun
>>
>>52632572
All Outta Bubblegum.
>>
>>52635607
It's honestly really cool, it takes the feel of old school doom, then adds enough new shit to make it unique. Also, the soundtrack is incredible. It's really a matter of taste, but I enjoyed it.
>>
>>52635607
As an unabashed fanboy for the Doom franchise, the new game is pretty fucking great.
>>
>>52635607
It's good, and it's a faithful homage to old school doom, but it borrows more from more recent shooters than from Doom in some respects. I personally found it felt more Painkiller than Doom.
>>
File: 00112.jpg (78KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
00112.jpg
78KB, 960x540px
>>52635607
Pretty cash money, dude. Lots of fun.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.