[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone made a complete 3X3 of every set of Yu-Gi-Oh cards?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

Has anyone made a complete 3X3 of every set of Yu-Gi-Oh cards?
Like the complete binder arrangement for LOB, that sort of thing.
>>
You gonna run into a few problems if you wanna get em' all M8
>>
>>52625511
Like what?
>>
>>52625520
>he doesn't know
>>
>>52625528
... yeah?
>>
>>52625606
Google that card anon.
>>
>>52625642
>Tyler Gressle, 14, knows a lot about being a warrior. In October 2002, he was diagnosed with a rare form of liver cancer called undifferentiated embryonal sarcoma. It was discovered when he complained of pain. His parents took him to the doctor, then to a surgeon. During surgery, the doctors discovered that the mass had burst, which caused the terrible pain. The surgeon removed 25 percent of Tyler's liver, about 6 inches of large intestine and his gall bladder. Tyler's prognosis was not good. Fortunately, his doctor had seen a case once before and had been successful in treating the patient. "After a long, hard battle, Tyler is perfectly healthy now," his mother said. "We want other families to know they can have hope, and wishes do come true." Tyler had another wish fulfilled. The Make-a-Wish Foundation learned of Tyler and his family's battle and gave him the chance to design his own Yu-Gi-Oh! card for 4Kids Entertainment Inc. The foundation's goal is to present each child, along with their family, with a happy experience to help them feel normal in the midst of a difficult time. "All I needed was a pencil and my imagination," Tyler said. His detailed drawing depicts a warrior deflecting an evil monster's terrible weapons. They unveiled the final card on Aug. 5th. Tyler and his family were also invited to New York City to meet with officials from 4Kids Entertainment Inc. and were given a tour of the Yu-Gi-Oh! facility.
I don't think anyone counts cards like this as collectibles.
>>
>>52625642
Oh, it was a joke, I see now.

>>52625687
I don't believe it's technically part of a set , either.
>>
File: The Good Ones.png (1MB, 565x866px) Image search: [Google]
The Good Ones.png
1MB, 565x866px
How much would it cost to collect all of these in addition to the ones included with the video games and stuff?
>>
File: ugh.png (119KB, 421x404px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
119KB, 421x404px
>>52625511
>>52625687
This card isn't even good wtf?
They fucked that kid over. I would have demanded the words "unaffected other other cards" and "this card cannot be tributed" in there.
>>
>>52625720
An old friend of mine did collect all of those. He was only looking for one of each though, but of course he got doubles while searching for rarer cards.

Collecting them all today? Would be far too pricey because many of them are no longer printed.

I believe you could expect to pay around 13k$ for a full set, because collectors won't want to get rid of them without getting a lot of money for it, and whoever have all of those most likely IS a collector.

Good luck
>>
>>52625772
by other cards*
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.