[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

forever dm reporting in. i guess i'm tired of it. For once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ugh.png (194KB, 580x345px) Image search: [Google]
ugh.png
194KB, 580x345px
forever dm reporting in.

i guess i'm tired of it. For once I just want to enjoy a game as a player. I decided to try roll20 applications out but it seems pointless with the amount of people who apply.

my circle of friends enjoy the game but not enough to dm, which i get, but man.. wat do.
>>
Run a simpler, more episodic campaign where the whole group cycles DM duties for a session or two each
>>
>>52624774

Talk to them like an adult. Tell them you want to take a turn as a player, or alternatively take a break from the games altogether.
>>
>>52624789
that's not a bad idea. I might see if I can rope people into it. I guess i'm just afraid of people "forgetting" its their turn or pushing the burden to someone else.
>>
>>52624798
What this guy says. Nothing will make you want to GM more than six months not doing it.
>>
>>52624798
That's basically what happened. We decided to take a break and things are fine as usual. It may just be a thing where ultimately I jsut want to play d&d more than they do
>>
I wonder how you would a game set on the megaman legends world.
>>
>>52627211
Isn't it a pretty traditional Mad Max Hobo world?

Either play as someone dungeon diving for old tech or play as citizens defending their town from all the giant robots that come out of the earth/sea.
>>
>>52627372
It'd be fun I think, especially with airship battles.
>>
>>52627415
I wouldn't mind being able to play as a wacky robot from the series. I'm sure there's a few cargo and other utility robots finding themselves diving into the deep.
>>
>>52627453
Upgrade from parts you find in dungeons, have to upgrade you diggers license to get to better dungeons
SKY PIRATES AND BOSS BATTLES
MONEY IS GAS
>>
>>52627497
You could probably play something like that in Gamma World, Engine Heart, or the Bloodborne RPG that was made here.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.