[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/, what the fuck do I do? i'm DM'ing for a group

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1485334528158.png (18KB, 300x309px) Image search: [Google]
1485334528158.png
18KB, 300x309px
/tg/, what the fuck do I do?
i'm DM'ing for a group of five and one of them won't get off of their fucking phone. i've told her, the group has told her, but it just does no good. i was in the middle of describing a pretty crucial setting and she leans over to her fucking boyfriend like "haha, look at this meme".
i am platinum mad.
>>
File: IMG_7810.jpg (51KB, 691x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7810.jpg
51KB, 691x420px
Is this a bait thread
>>
>>52577939
Kick her out of the group you fag.
>>
>>52577939
Boy, do I hate women!
>>
While her phone is out, differ her perception to passive. Have her roll int/wis checks at disadvantage. Now fill a dungeon with traps. She'll be dead or crippled in no time.
>>
>>52578177
sensible answer
>>52578336
fun answer
>>
>>52577939
>nocaps pleb

Yeah, that kills any sympathy I might have for you OP. The mods need to start banning for this shit.
>>
>>52578480
Hey, hey, he used 2 capital letters, right there in the beginning of line 2.

Still a shit thread, though.
>>
>>52578331
I really do, anon.
>>
>>52578480
WHY DON'T I JUST BUST OUT THE ALL-CAPS REAL QUICK
>>
>>52578480
LE
>>
>>52577939
Bash her head in and fuck the hole
>>
She clearly needs a series of corrective rapes to cure her of her cunty behavior.
>>
>>52579681

Careful with that sharp edge, kid.
>>
>>52577939
talk to her bf, get the rest of the group to back you up. have him leave her home or get him to leave the phone at home. past that, drop the both of them if she cant be respectful.
>>
>>52579728
don't worry, the sharp edges will be used against her.
During the rape.
>>
>>52577939
Bakemonogatari is a shitty anime
>>
>>52578480
i know right
what a fuckhead
>>
Here's a tip: stop playing D&D with roasties.
>>
>>52577939
>another "someone invites their gf and she's not really interested in playing" thread
>>
>>52577939
this was pretty much my entire group the few times I've tried to lasso the scrubs I know together.
>>
Tell your shitty friend that if his gf isn't actually going to play the game, not to bring her along.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.