[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the Chaos Gods' endgame? What's the plan if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0811.png (280KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0811.png
280KB, 894x894px
What is the Chaos Gods' endgame?

What's the plan if or when they "Won"?
>>
>>52575949
>What is the Chaos Gods' endgame?

According to new canon it's pretty inscrutable, since their plans extend far beyond any kind of scope that we could possibly comprehend, they'll destroy all of reality and then probably move on and destroy something else while fighting each other.

GW has done a decent job of not trying to explain the minds of incomprehensible chaotic entities, but have unfortunately been slowly failing at keeping it up over the past decade.
>>
>>52575949

Their goal is to keep everything going forever, there's no way they could "win" or however you want to put it
>>
>>52575949
To keep playing the Great Game of Warhammer 40k
>>
>>52575949

To get Arioch sempai to notice them, of course.
>>
>>52575949
There's no real endgame, it's "chaos" for a reason
>>
File: The end of everything.png (148KB, 683x268px) Image search: [Google]
The end of everything.png
148KB, 683x268px
>>52576007
>>
unfortunately lately GW has forced some retarded narrative were chaos gods take active hand in ending the world/universe for some retarded reason
>>
File: Dewey.gif (793KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
Dewey.gif
793KB, 500x251px
>>52576439
>GW has forced some retarded narrative

And nobody was surprised.
>>
>>52576428
But if that happened, there would not be anything left to sustain Chaos, no? It is born from life and emotion and lives only due to them.
>>
>>52576530
afaik GW has implied that 40k exists in multiverse and chaos gets power from all the universes.
>>
File: 111.png (279KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
111.png
279KB, 500x375px
>Excuse me Commissar 2.0 thread
>>
>>52576530
What kind of a retard are you.

Fucker I will throw your ass in a realm where time doesn't exist. Will you starve or what?
>>
>>52577863

If time didn't exist in the Warp, then nothing could ever happen, and there would be no Great Game to play. Time works chaotically in the warp, it's not nonexistant.
What that means precisely depends on which hack's doing the writing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.