[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>and so Lorgar Aurelian gazed into the Eye of Terror, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: formal request to live etc.jpg (272KB, 734x698px) Image search: [Google]
formal request to live etc.jpg
272KB, 734x698px
>and so Lorgar Aurelian gazed into the Eye of Terror, and he realized the Primordial Truth that is Chaos.
>he dedicated himself wholly to the Four Powers, for it was through their will alone that the myriad worlds of the galaxy exist

ITT we make verses that sound like they might come from a holy text.
>>
File: 1490806364553.jpg (177KB, 684x692px) Image search: [Google]
1490806364553.jpg
177KB, 684x692px
The Truth will set you free
>>
>>52574475
And lo the prophet Bob A. Mann did gaze upon the holy god emperor and did state
"That is some messed up shit"
>>
>>52574475
And so The prothet A. Mann found himself inside a penal regiment he then spake
"Gimme what some of what he's smoking"
>>
Slaanesh whilst displaying his buttocks, he said in a flirtatious manner, "You better start praying to me if you want buns like mine, hun.". After concluding with a blow kiss and a slight slap on his behind, the masses were enthralled by such a display.
>>
>>52574753
Our prothet Bob A. Did recognise great heresy and stepped forward with determination telling out
"I WANT DAT BOOTY"
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>52574814
>>52574753
>>52574733
>>52574545
wat
>>
>>52575008
And lo Bob did spaketh unto the bystander
"Fuck if I know mate lets grab a beer"
>>
Is there a process to use when making things like this? I think it'd be interesting for a cleric character to spout verses from the book of Pelor or something, but I'm not creative enough to write them from scratch.
>>
>>52575377
Just remember to talk as if you were an observer e.g Bob did spake unto the random guy and to use old sounding words
>>
>>52575503
I'm not sure I made it clear but I meant as in [name] blah blah blah not I blah blah blah or he/she
>>
Propheticum Tenebrae, for all ye sinners and faithful alike. Repent, for the End of All approaches, and thine judgment grows nigh.

XXIII In that place there shall be a gathering,
XXIV Among them will be the deluded, the damned, and the lost,
XXV They shall take their place beneath the light of a sun that shines not and whose power they will know not,
XXVI The herald shall return from that echoing and great place,
XXVII He will return and there will be great power with him,
XXVIII But his power shall be that of the lost and others, even the damned, shall know it not,
XXIX Fools will be his bearers, his coming will be the coming of ruin and death though it be not of his own making,
XXX And so with all in motley and blood the players shall wait and the darkness shall pour, clawing out of a dark sun and vomit darkness into the offering bowl.
>>
>>52575642
XXIII In the bar there shall be a gathering
XXIV Among them will be the deluded, the drunk and the whores
XXV They shall take their place beneath the light of a lamp that shines not and whose power they will know not how to fix
XXVI The herald shall return from the bathroom
XXVII He will return and there will be great power with him
XXVIII But his power shall be that of the drunk
XXIX Drink will be his bearer, his coming will be the coming of ruin and hangovers though it be not of his own making,
XXX And so with all in beer and liquor the guys shall wait for happy hour and the peeps shall pour all of the supply of drink, clawing out of a dark room and vomiting into the bathroom bowl
>>
>>52575738
Seriously what the fuck dude
>>
>>52575377
It'd be pretty cool to have your pelorite use verses of Holy Text as the verbal component of his spells.

Zone of Truth: "And the Herald of Pelor spoke the words of truth, and the words sent out the liars into the sun where they faced the splendor of the Lord of Light"

Animate object: "And so did the spirit of Pelor enter into the garden; and the stones of the garden rose up as if soldiers; and they struck down the sons of Gruumsh"

Light: "So spoke the pilgrim the name of Pelor, and the darkness parted to show him the way"

If you're not confident making them up on the spot, you could prepare a few in advance.
>>
>>52575848
That sounds cool. Thanks!
>>
Reach Heaven Through Violence
>>
>>52574475

> And tendies were upon the Prophet, and the Prophet partook of them, and all was as it should be. - 6:9, The Book Of Wojak, The Dank Chronicles
>>
>>52574475
>Thus Leman Russ met with Vulcan and proclaimed "What's up, nigger?"
>>
Was it the topic I chose?
>>
File: SAM_0001.jpg (4MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
SAM_0001.jpg
4MB, 4608x3456px
>And thus, the Curzefag did post proof she owns models.
>And the fa/tg/uys did rejoice.
>>
>>52578988
>VIII Legion
>Double eights

You need to thin your paints.
>>
>>52578988
Nice.
I can almost forgive your shitposting.
>>
>>52576720
What does Badstar work for?
>Money and power through homicide!

There's a lot of dialogue in Kill Six Billion Demons that sounds vaguely religious, not to mention the actual in-universe religious texts. Apart from that, there are two points I need to make here:
1. Pree Ashma best goddess
2. You have patrician taste, anon.
>>
>>52574475
>Primordial Truth
>didn't exist before necrons and the Old Ones fucked everything up big time
Nah
>>
>>52580880
Why would chaos tell the truth about its origins when trying to persuade humans to worship it?
>>
>>52575008
It's reddit.
>>
>>52578988
>she
>>
File: 1-_EMF2dAZb7jbJcytS6I7aQ.jpg (212KB, 800x703px) Image search: [Google]
1-_EMF2dAZb7jbJcytS6I7aQ.jpg
212KB, 800x703px
>>52574475
In the beginning was the Grognard, and the Grognard was with Gygax, and the Grognard was Gygax. He was with Gygax in the beginning. Through him all games were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. In him were superior systems and rules, and they were the light of all the hobby. The light shines in the darkness, and the casual kiddieshit has not overcome it.
>>
>>52580893

Because it'll eventual backfire on them. But the gods are based on vices and sins, so the virtue of honesty will eventually fuck them in the faces one by one. The presence of Necrons, Tyranids, and Ynnead might make Lorgar doubt the primordial truth, since he is such a weak minded little fuck. He might even be the first traitor primarch to deduce that the Emperor could possibly be ascending to a higher plane of existence, in which case the Emperor's Truth would surpass the Primordial Truth.
>>
>>52582535
>The presence of Necrons, Tyranids, and Ynnead might make Lorgar doubt the primordial truth

Dude I fucking hope so. A redeemed Lorgar would be awesome.
>>
>>52582560

Redeemed is going too far. Lorgar is essentially a bandwagoning little fuck chasing after the newest trends, and nobody likes those. But one of the worst things that could happen to the traitor legions is Lorgar going rogue and talking his flock out of the primordial truth.
>>
>>52582592
What would happen if Lorgar started worshiping the C'tan?
>>
>>52582841

C'tan Marines
>>
>>52574475
When I was but fish, swimming down stream in accordance to the warm whisperings of nature, I happened to glance upon a stone falling from a tree. A fish of pacing, I was able to watch as from the stone a tree bearing a great many more was born. I saw then, from the scale-lense of my fish sight, that these rocks were as the eggs of Yggdrasil. All are as Yggdrasil, for within all lie the eggs of the earth, which bear eggs greater more. As I saw my fish flesh of scales recede to reveal that I was merely dust in the wind, I saw that as we are born of dust, so too are the rocks that support our lands. My fish dust of the rock of the egg of the tree of the earth blew in the winds of destiny, and by chance were devoured by an Eagle that was also Me. Spreading the wings of the former fish, the Eagle seared it's eyes on the light of moons beyond.

Who among the unenlightened has sat in wonder at the the beauty of the carefree stones? We are that which we see as we peer into the dark innards of the bones of our soul, yet even so we deny decadence whilst seeking it out. We hunger insatiably for that which we think is wrong, whilst also seeking what we truly want. If a distinction between the two exists, then one may be hard pressed to discover it. Regardless we suffer from all routes taken from all goals. Perhaps it is the burden of the sentient to gaze in wonder of the mindless stones, and weep that we carry their worlds burdens.
>>
>>52582880
When I ask if the passing wheel is only a figment, I do not speak of mere finishings. I speak of an impermeable cycle that denies the passings of fluid. The fluid is vinegar, yet that vinegar is nothingness. As the cycles spin into and unto themselves, so to do they spiral. When awareness of the spinning loop of anti-nothing is achieved, then one may finally leave, contented in the realization of the infinity of all. As the cycles of creation leave the butter of matter spread too thin on the universal canvas, the the expansion shall enter Rigor Mortis. As spreading thins through the thinning, then the black waves will envelope all in an all-encompassing three-dimensional grid. Soon all will contract until the original egg is reformed. Soon the birth of the dying universe will repeat, and I assure you, after a great many cycles all that has happened will repeat. Eventually you will read this once more, and realize just what you are thinking now. These are the Laws of the Imperishable Entropic Cycles.
>>
>>52582893
Speaking of the loves and hates bred within the confines of our minds, think not of them as sides of a single coin. These are elements intrinsic to the nature of our humanity. These are not two opposing forces, vying for dominance over your mind. They are, instead, two separate vessels that we fill as time goes on. Each filling separately, they grow independant. We, as humans, can love and hate simultaneously. In fact, it is often those who we love most dearly that breed the strongest hate within us. They exist in tandem, never truly taking away from one another, but rather masking their presence. Perhaps it is that the same could be said of joy and sorrow? When one overpowers the other, it's presence is masked, yet not forgotten. The embers remain evermore in the dark. Surely, you have seen the one you care for most in this world find happiness in another. Perhaps you felt something strange? A new emotion, neither joy nor sorrow. In truth it was both. Despair in that you could find no love for yourself in their heart, yet also the faintest of content in knowing that they have found joy. All of these facets of the human heart exist in unequal measures, and may be able to exist in harmony. Such is as we are, though needn't be. Chaos, divided.

Chaos is itself an interesting thing to speak of. Chaos takes root in many forms. We could speak of a thousand sub-subjects, from the simple definition to the concept of unstable causality. So let us speak rather of sweet pigeon love-making to the sounds of smooth sweet jazz. When the love of any other being simply does not suffice, give consideration to the pigeons. Such creatures are possessed of an unparalleled grace, and inspire all who look upon them review chapters of Sonichu. So speaks the silent.
>>
>>52582902
Filaments threaded through the infinitesimal loops sewn from their own selves. Stitching hewn from the innumerous acres of the thread of fate. Mouths open and welcoming, yet restrained by destiny. These are the things that constitute our desire for what is beyond us. We truly hunger, oh so insatiably, for anything that eludes our grasp at the time of our notice. If any a question were to be poised, then humanity's ravenous maw would descend upon any possible answer so that we might content ourselves. This inclination towards the seeking of the truth is part and parcel to our very beginnings. When we first walked the crust of this world, we were as blind as children and as starved as wolves. We still remember the uncertainty of our ancestors, deep within the bones of our souls, and so we resolved to do away with such mystery. It is thusly that we cast aside the veil of uncertainty by which we were once bound. Such is our will.

A summarization of the components of any given system does not inherently convey the intent or purpose of the system in question. A comprehensive listing of any one things individual parts can be found lacking when one refuses to acknowledge the reasoning behind its nature or beginings. These things are as necessary to to an existence as anything else. Denial of the origin is akin to the denial of self, so much so as the concept can be ascribed to a thing. Causality is fickle in its nature, and such is not a mere triviality, however so small we judge it in our arrogance. Do not fall to these feelings, for we are as we judge the world.
>>
File: VxK3HlJ.png (269KB, 398x328px) Image search: [Google]
VxK3HlJ.png
269KB, 398x328px
>>52582880
>>52582893
>>52582902
>>52582913
>>
And so the prothet Bob A. Mann did gaze upon the thread of ancients and did notice he was not alone then he was glad and did state
"Took you time enough mate!"
>>
>>52582950
I am rather concerned.
>>
>>52580939

as in Slanneshi she, so don't hold your breath
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.