[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other DMs out there just DM for a bunch of DMPCs? Think of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: me in the middle.jpg (27KB, 458x419px) Image search: [Google]
me in the middle.jpg
27KB, 458x419px
Any other DMs out there just DM for a bunch of DMPCs? Think of the pros:

>No That Guys
>No scheduling, play when you want
>Nobody there to bitch about when you give the DM's girlfriend favouritism
>>
>>52566216
I think you're looking for >>>/lit/
>>
>>52566216
>be DMPC
>going on adventures with group of other DMPCs
>almost die to a tough encounter, everyone's pretty beat up
>notice the cute little girl didn't get hit once
>enemy drops powerful magic weapon only she has proficiency with
>tfw DM waifu favouritism
>>
>>52567482
So we need to DM for a bunch of Waifu DMPC's?
>>
Do you suggest one dm and at the same time player game? Would it work?
>>
>>52566216
What if the DM is THAT GUY?
>>
File: Shiki.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Shiki.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>52567482
But how would the DMPC feel like shit if DMPC is also the DM and the waifu DMPC
>>
>>52568376
Schizophrenia
>>
>>52566216
>using dice and random tables of fantasy ideas to churn out fantasy stories that nobody but yourself will enjoy.
Go to bed Paolini.

I kinda wish I knew more bad authors. This is a great set up.
>>
>>52566216
Reaper was a good show.
>>
>>52566216
I have been doing this but for some reason if I GM for my self I get super hard.
>>
>>52566216
Kind of. My players won't play anything but 5e, so I rolled up some B/X characters and started a campaign with them. The rogue and the fighter aren't really getting along so far, and the cleric thinks they're both children, but it's pretty fun so far desu
I can't wait until the part where everyone learsn the true meaning of friendship
>>
>>52568935
Nah, Paolini is a pretty solid choice desu
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.