[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What /tg/ can I play in SE Asia? Everyone here is poor and their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1488777358476.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1488777358476.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
What /tg/ can I play in SE Asia? Everyone here is poor and their english sucks, well exept for the foreigners. But all the foreigners are I know are "dude bros" who aren't into /tg/

anyone here in SE Asia, or Asia?
>>
>>52552065
Sujin?

Im In Japan.
Where you at?
>>
>>52552065
How about instead of posting on 4chan, you go out and meet some new people
>>
>>52552478
I am actually in the same boat as OP

Not a whole lot of people play TTRPGs or games other than Warhammer or Infinity.

sorry OP i am kind of an AJ dudebro but i still need my gamin if you don't REEE like r9k
>>
>>52552065
>>52552447

Im in Japan too and looking to start up some dnd as well. What city you at?
>>
>>52552529
Hasuda, Saitama.

About 45mins from Tokyo.

You ever go to Mr Fields in Kashiwa?
>>
>>52552551
Damn, figures Tokyo.

Im way in the countryside of Touhoku unfortunately.
I guess Ill just have to stick with my pipe dream of teaching tg to japanese peeps
>>
>>52552583
where abouts are you?

Chances are i could get there
>>
>>52552597
Akita
>>
>>52552611
try sapporo bro.
>>
>>52552065
>What /tg/ can I play in SE Asia?
MtG is fairly popular.
>>
>>52552611
hahah someone take an Interac contract into the boonies?

seriously get out asap
>>
>>52552065

UNO
Mahjong
Go
American Checkers
Local Checkers
>>
>>52552621

SE asia doesn't have the economy sufficient to support MtG though.
>>
>>52552688
Oh god no, not that suicidal.
Akita city isn't huge, but it ain't so bad.
>>
>>52552065
Board games are picking up steam in Glorious Island Nation of Singapore where people are pretty good with the reading and the writing but hilariously terrible with the pronunciation and spoken grammar (seriously you should have heard us during MtG's Theros and Tarkir block: it was Duck sauce and TAH-see-girl for days). We have plenty of cafes, game shops and card shops scattered around here, fuck we even have one at the mouth of the government-designated whore's alley so you can play FNM and then go for a bonk after.
>>
>>52552721
Singapore and the ROC both have scenes IIRC. Also, since Japan has been mentioned, PROC and HK have scenes as well.
>>
>>52552778
>reading and the writing but hilariously terrible

Walao y u so like dat? >.<
>>
>>52552065
SEA, I have no idea.
But I gamed Bolt Action and 40k in Korea for a while. Found OrcTown hobby store in southern Gangnam-gu while wandering around.
>>
/asean/
>>
>>52552798
Eh mai chu stunt lah chee bye we're supposed to represent nation here, later STOMP come and kao peh.
>>
>>52552793

Well Hong Kong has a grimy upperclass doing horrible things beyond international law so I'd expect MtG to be popular amongst those types.
>>
>>52552778
Amacham anon?
>>
>>52552887
>grimy upperclass doing horrible things
Doesn't every country prosperous enough have this?

>international law
Laws that are never enforced don't matter.
>>
Hey, is it true that there's "Cuddle Bars" in Japan? Basically a place where you rent out cute girls to cuddle with because Japanese culture is so compartmentalized that its viable to market contact with another human.
>>
>>52552688
I'm thinking about doing AEON or Interac, since I got rejected from JET. I read some stories about Interac, but how bad is it?
>>
>>52552973
Yeah but they're uncommon.
>>
>>52552973
they exist. they are not that common. they are only for lonely people.

>>52552977
try to get into an eikaiwa position. Anything but gaba. ALT Positions are a either hard for people who hate you, or no work but you still need to sit there for 8 hours without access to your phone or laptop lest the kachou sees you.
>>
>>52552065
>being the kind of twat that assume "dudebros" don't like fantasy shit
Anon, the problem is YOU.
>>
>>52552973
Oh, in addition to being uncommon. Cute is relative.
>>
Maybe try /soc/? This isn't GET OFF MY /TG/ REEEEEEEE, but most of /tg/ either a) already has a group, or b) has accepted their place in the wasteland that is online gaming. You're more likely to find people looking to hang out and make new IRL friends on the board dedicated to that.
>>
Ryutama was originally in Japanese.

The gen is down, I'm out of containment. GURPS had a few official translations by Kadokawa Shoten and Fujimi Shobo. I think you'd have better luck than I navigating and trying to find it. I know 4E is being translated too.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LearnJapanese/comments/ic97n/gurps_translation_challenge/

Some of those books are in Korean, the first is in Japanese apparently.
>>
>>52553253
Honestly this just sounds like a Game Finder thread specific to Asia.
>>
>>52552973
They're only cute in the sense that they're cuter than what people who get literally nothing have available on their own.
>>
>>52552065
What English RPGs n shit do you like
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.