[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So since the new LoL release (Yeah, I know) hyped me up about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

So since the new LoL release (Yeah, I know) hyped me up about that kind of fighting style.

Did you guys ever have two characters in your campaign who had such 'combined' fighting style, or helped each other in combat in a unique way?

Just ideas go as well
>>
I was playing a Warlord and I hit people with the Thief.

Until she backstabbed us.

Still salty about that.
>>
>>52551309
Literally using the thief as a weapon? Or give her openings to backstab the opponent?
>>
>>52551299

Those are LoL champions?
>>
>>52551325
Figuratively.

It was 4e, and the 4e Warlord has abilities that let him reposition allies and give them extra attacks. Especially as a Bravura, I was basically doing all sorts of stupid, grandiose shit to give her extra opportunities.

Incidentally, 4e Thieves are really good at taking advantage of that.
>>
>>52551299
me and my friend had a gimmick like this once.
i made a retarded yeti and my friend made a cripple gnome who would sit on my back. he threw daggers while i just grappled and punched
>>
>>52552100
... Nunu?
>>
>>52551299

My friend is proud of his rapier wielding player setting up crits for his barbarian buddy into pathfinder. Something about expanding his crit range to stupid levels and taking that feat that said instead of him getting the crit the next person who hit the target (which would be the barbarian) auto crits. It was simple synergy but boy whenever he could shoehorn that story in he did.
>>
>>52551327
New race of furries, basically, and yes.

I'm reluctantly interested because I had a trickster/seducer character in a game that wound up dying off and not going anywhere, and Rakan looks like he's got a (vaguely) similar flavor.

Their OTP gives slightly creepy vibes though, like she's just using him- which I hope they're going for. Twisted/abusive love is a lot more interesting than super OTP friendship rebels.
>>
File: 27e6326ebg2e72.jpg (604KB, 1500x1132px)
27e6326ebg2e72.jpg
604KB, 1500x1132px
>>52551299
Yeah i had, and it was very fun, but extremely gamebreaker when things went good.
The main character was a summoner with some pyromancies, but very squishy and didn't have a lot o ways to protect himself. He was the guy that keeps joking around with the party and making sarcastic and innapropriate comments.
The other character was a girl that use lances , have high damage and was pretty tanky tho. Also, she was tsundere as fuck.
They're souls were bound together so they can't get away from each other. It was pretty fun to play during roleplay, because the GM played with her when she was interacting with me and i played with her during her interactions with the party or other npcs. When we were in combat they complement each other, one protecting the other or with buffs and combined attacks.

>That's her
>>
>>52551351
>>52553163
Nice, I like those!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.