[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CYOA General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 98

File: Jojo CYOA.pdf (662KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jojo CYOA.pdf
662KB, 1x1px
Previous Thread: >>52479444
Archives and other resources: http://pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu
>>
File: Rapture Academy 1.png (4MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
Rapture Academy 1.png
4MB, 1200x6000px
It's time.
>>
File: Rapture Academy 2.png (4MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
Rapture Academy 2.png
4MB, 1200x6000px
>>
File: Rapture Academy 3.png (2MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
Rapture Academy 3.png
2MB, 1200x6000px
>>
>>52487620
Standname: Bad Touch

Ability: Gravity Bomb Generation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Bomb_Generation

POWER C
SPEED B
RANGE B
DURABILITY D
PRECISION B
DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL A

The Stand is just a upper body ending in mist. It charges and throws Gravity Bombs with its Hands.
Its punch power is rank E.
A basic, uncharged Gravity Bomb has little to no Destructive Power (Rank E) offering only utility (can use it to flee by shooting one in front of him getting sucked towards it, keeping enemies away by trapping them in a shower of weak bombs, pull someone out of cover, put enemies in teammates range or get teammates out of enemy attack range). By charging a Gravity Bomb the duration of the effect and the intensity of the effect can be affected. Multiple Bombs can be placed at a time. Bombs can either be set on a timer or detonated remotely Killer Queen Style, however choosing to detonate the bombs remotely means detonating all set ones at once. Using multiple charged Bombs in different directions can tear at enemies (B Rank Destructive), this does needs some time and energy to set up.

User: Kain Turner
19 years old

Having been a fat slob Kain that only recently got shot by some punk with a bow, Kain decided to make the most of his life and became /fit/ as fuck. When he then also found himself with a stand he got quite arrogant until his JoJo beat some sense into him. The realization that his Stand is mostly Support oriented and not at all physically strong and being a bit of a coward Kain always tries to team up with his jojo / other brojos or avoid fighting on the frontline alltogether. When he meets his JoJo he will be distrustfull at first but quickly warm up to him / her and other BroJos.

Ripped as Fuck -1
BroJo -2
Plot Armor times three -3
>>
File: Rapture Academy 4.png (5MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
Rapture Academy 4.png
5MB, 1200x6000px
>>
>>52487594

Magic > Science
>>
File: 1346120259049.jpg (76KB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
1346120259049.jpg
76KB, 896x504px
>>52479423
(God I hope I've quoted this right...)
>At the end of the day, aren't companions who are more minmaxed just better because they'll only be adding stars to one attribute anyway?

This is something I've been wrestling with since builds have started coming in; in particular, the Penny Hathaway Train has become some kind of unstoppable beast.

My internal logic was that skills and personality would play a larger part in people's choices, and that stats would mostly be a balancer rather than the main deciding factor. This is why all the characters with 3 Star rankings have fairly low-power skills (although Agnes may come to define the new meta when the On-Disc DLC comes out).

In hindsight, this was an overly-optimistic assumption.

I'm gonna level with you here; this did not factor into my calculations at all, and I'm still not sure how I'm gonna fix it, or if I even CAN, or if I even SHOULD.
>>
File: Rapture Academy 5.png (4MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
Rapture Academy 5.png
4MB, 1200x6000px
>>
File: Rapture Academy 6.png (5MB, 1200x6000px) Image search: [Google]
Rapture Academy 6.png
5MB, 1200x6000px
>>
>>52487687
You can't become a immortal gundam that can fly faster than light with two school in magic
>>
>>52487713
Go to bed, Setsuna F. Seiei
>>
>>52487713
I don't see that option anywhere.
>>
>>52487620
In my first five rolls, I get:

>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Negation
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Transcendent_Genie_Physiology
>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Planetary_Creation

Come on, give me some options I'm allowed to use.

However, I actually did get some good options, one of which I absolutely must do because I find it hilarious, and then another one of which I'll actually do as my Stand.
>>
>>52487713
>lolphysics

Magic is dah best
>>
>>52487740
Advanced Engineering + cybernetics
Engineering for the body, cybernetics to upload your mind
>>
>>52487713
>Becoming a Gundam
Get your Minovsky particles out of here.
>>
File: magictgorderform1.png (7MB, 1200x10000px) Image search: [Google]
magictgorderform1.png
7MB, 1200x10000px
>>
File: magictgorderform2.png (6MB, 1200x9000px) Image search: [Google]
magictgorderform2.png
6MB, 1200x9000px
>>
>>52487754
>>http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Planetary_Creation
Just limit the size of the planets to a basketball and throw them at your enemies. Sounds like fun.
>>
>>52487782
While that does sound fun, it doesn't sound like the MOST fun in my list of options.
>>
>>52487713
Eh, physics. Magic trumps physics.
>>
>>52487713
Remember the time Doctor Strange blocked projectiles faster than the speed of light? Yeah, I sure do.

>wizard supremacy
>>
>>52487713
Magic a best!
>>
>>52487782
>Throw a mini earth at a enemy
>Mini humans get really fucking pissed
>Mini humans start throwing mini nukes at the poor guy
>>
>>52487839
Then the guy dies of cancer
>>
>>52487620
Name: Johnny Joestar

Stand Name: Johnny B. Goode

Stand Power: Omnibenevolence
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Omnibenevolence

The Stand is literally Elvis Presley, appearing in his shimmering silver and white classic outfit, with a mic stand in one hand as music pours from the heavens above him. His outfit catches a beam of heavenly light, scattering it about, imbuing all those around him who have pure hearts with the absolute certainty of their righteousness, guiding them on the path of Divine Goodness. Those who seek to actively commit evil acts against those whose hearts are pure within the radius of Johnny B. Goode have their relative evil compared to the purity in the heart of the one they are attacking; the passive holy smiting bases its Destructive Power on that comparison. Truly iniquitous and evil persons attacking a saint would suffer the full, A-tier Destruction of Johnny B. Goode’s blinding silver light, while a common thug attacking your run-of-the-mill cop might only suffer C-tier or D-tier force. This Stand manifests immediately, and is almost certainly large enough to cover the entire battlefield. No known force except Omnimalevolence can shatter Johnny B. Goode.

Destructive Power - A
Speed - A
Range - B
Durability/staying - A
Precision - D
Developmental potential/Learning - E

-1 Ripped as Fuck
-2 JoJo
-1 Sharp Dresser
-1 Do you even pose?
-1 Cool Hair
>>
File: survivability-onion.jpg (28KB, 680x674px) Image search: [Google]
survivability-onion.jpg
28KB, 680x674px
Is the author of Tank CYOA going to upload the images? I could try uploading the imgur ones but I'm sure people would prefer full-quality versions

Protection

Tank Destroyer

>Commander Skills
Navigation
Strategy

>Tank Upgrades
G.E.S.
Camouflage
Sniper

>Operator
Lt. Eleonore Waterhouse
+4 Tactics
Horoscope

>Gunner
Cpt Marcelle Browning
+4 Cannon (I'll make sure to keep her properly liquored up)
Drunken Monkey Style

>Driver
Sgt Sam Quinn
+1.5 Speed, +1 Cannon
Night Ops

>Mechanic
Lt Pierre Locksley
+1 Armour, +1 Tactics
Dirty Tricks

Cannon: ******/
Armour: **
Speed: ****
Tactics: *******

North Canarican Battlefield

Part of an Elastic Defense initiative that HQ has cooked up. As the bulk of the army retreats in the face of enemy firepower, key assets such as our tank lay in waiting for our opponents to over-extend their supply lines and get bogged down in unfamiliar territory. Then we attack, striking at night and whenever our enemies least expect us. We're a bit fragile and not as fast as I'd like but we should only need to fire once to take out a key target before melting back into the terrain - armour doesn't matter if your enemy cannot see or hit you.
>>
File: page 1 final.png (3MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
page 1 final.png
3MB, 1000x3000px
>>52488027
I will try, but the last time I tried to do so, it took so long that the captcha verification aborted the post. Another Anon suggested "stacking" captchas, but I don't know how to do that 'cause I'm a goddamn idiot I guess.
>>
File: page 2 final.png (3MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
page 2 final.png
3MB, 1000x3000px
>>
>>52488144
I think it requires having 4chanX. If you select multiple files to upload, it will let you keep clicking "I'm not a robot", even if you have enough captchas stacked up to upload all your images. That way, when some of them expire, it just reverts to the next one.
>>
File: page 3 final.png (2MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
page 3 final.png
2MB, 1000x3000px
Of course, now they're all uploading without any problems whatsoever. Fucking unpredictable Australian internet.
>>
>>52487620
Name: Joseph Joestar

Stand Name: Not Dead Yet
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wURUin2j8FU

Stand Power: Adaptive Regeneration
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Adaptive_Regeneration

‘Not Dead Yet’ is represented by a mannequin of a dead man that I wear with his arms around my neck like he’s a backpack. When I activate the Stand, he sings the chorus of the song every time I take a serious blow. The primary effect of the Stand is obvious; every single blow I take heals almost immediately and grants me near-total immunity to that form of damage for the rest of the fight. The Destructive aspect is more subtle, and requires sacrifice on my part.

I go all-out, throwing vicious punches at my opponent or their weapons or their Stand or whatever I should be punching. Obviously I don’t do much good at first, no matter how ripped I am; fists don’t do much good against armor or weapons or Stands.

Until they do. My Adaptive Regeneration strengthens my fists against whatever I’ve been striking, meaning every consecutive blow becomes more and more and more powerful, until my fists are indestructible wrecking balls that shatter everything they strike.

Destructive Power - A
Speed - A
Range - E
Durability/staying - A
Precision - B
Developmental potential/Learning - D

-1 Ripped as Fuck
-2 JoJo
-1 Sharp Dresser
-1 Do you even pose?
-1 Cool Hair
>>
File: page 4 final.png (3MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
page 4 final.png
3MB, 1000x3000px
Interesting bit of trivia for this page; I only added Anna because I saw she was regularly submitted to art genie galleries as a waifu option, and I wanted to give a nod to my fellow African American of excellent taste.
>>
>>52488269
She's pretty good, but her choice of weaponry does stick out a little bit.
>>
File: page 5 final.png (4MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
page 5 final.png
4MB, 1000x3000px
Why'd that last one spoiler...? Ah whatever.
>>
>>52488297
Because of Agnes's excellent paizuri top.
>>
File: It is Murderday my dudes.jpg (214KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
It is Murderday my dudes.jpg
214KB, 1024x768px
>>52487703
>>52487694
>>52487683
>>52487661
>>52487654
>>52487639
> Bob Murderston.
> Evil Route.
> House Apollo.
> Allure: 0.
> Elusive: 0.
> Force: 6.
> Study: 2.
> Threat: 4.
> Feared.
> Intimidating.
> Minion.
> Inhuman attribute.
> Magical training.
> Haunted.
> Addiction: Murder.
> Artifact weapon.
> Crush: On both my minion and the concept of murder.
> Polite.
> Reputation: That one time I didn't succeed in murdering something.
> Virgin.
> Blast.
> Command element.
> SUMMON.
> Pierce dimension.
> Fuck it, all the mysteries. I'll probably stumble through them accidentally.
> That was unpleasant and I'm not entirely sure if I'm alright or not, but hey, all that matters is that I murdered people along the way.

My life is a slice of life adventure about a man with an innocent obsession with murdering things in a non-sexual way. There's no hate or anything behind it, it's just a part of me I guess. My poor magic skill will leave me careening through universes and summoning all sorts of shit to murder whenever I try to cast magic, with the lightest possible outcome being setting the whole room on fire.All the while with a minion trying to teach me that there's more to life than murder, or maybe just helping murder more. I'm not trying to stop anything really, I just want to get good grades, make about three friends, and murder shit. My little virgin heart is 2 pure.
>>
File: page 6 final.png (4MB, 1000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
page 6 final.png
4MB, 1000x3000px
Aaand last page.

>>52488284
You never know who might wanna buy some antiques~

>>52488329
my_longest_yeah_boi_ever.mp4
>>
>>52488371
tank_girl_paizuri.pptx
>>
>>52487690
If it makes you feel better, >>52474147 I picked based on personality and pictures. It just so happens Penny worked well for me, because flat is justice.

>>52474402 was also me and I tried to pick out skills and stuff that would benefit me more than minmaxing. Waterhouse is an outlier in that her skill is meh and I'm not a huge fan of her art, but I didn't really like any of the other's who had Tactics.
>>
File: Kaiser.jpg (85KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiser.jpg
85KB, 900x900px
>>52487620
Stand Name: I Ran

Destructive Power: A
Speed: A
Range: D
Durability/staying: A
Precision: C
Developmental potential: B
Power: Zoroastrian Deity Physiology
>I don't even know what the means

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Zoroastrian_Deity_Physiology
Name: Jordan Joestar

Fabulous as Fuck: 2
Jojo: 4
Sharp Dresser: 5
Do you even Pose: 6
>>
File: Best Inspiration.png (642KB, 880x594px) Image search: [Google]
Best Inspiration.png
642KB, 880x594px
>>52487639
Repostan since I think someone mentioned me last thread.

>RAPTURE
Donovan Regna
Evil Route (Male)

>House
Jupiter

>Attributes
Allure: 5
Elusive: 5
Force: 5
Study: 5
Threat: 5

>Perks/Flaws
-Favored classes
Acting
Chemistry
Self-Defense [Swords]
Psychology

-Dominant
Intimidating

-Magical
Inherent Magic
Phobia [Masochism]

-Mental
Just as Planned
Aversion [All Men] (+20, +2 per house archetype)
Aversion [Any sex act with men] (+??)

-Physical
Artifact Weapon [Vibrosword]
Athletic
Martial Training
Survival Training

-Social
Clique ['Revolutionaries']
Flunkies [128 total]
Friendly
Wealth
Enemies x7
Dark Secret [Destroy the Board]
Dark Secret [End discrimination]
Dark Secret [Remove men from Rapture]
Dark Secret [Harem]
Responsibility [Grades]
Responsibility [Dismantling Rapture]

>Magic
Counterspell [Inherent]

>Mysteries
Ceres Curse-Breakers?
Dorm Raid
Ghost Hunters Club

>Enemies
The Board [Prison]
Bully (House Apollo) [Bimbofication]
Cult [Spirited Away]
Expirement [Controlled]
Rape Club [Betrayal]
Sex Ring [Sex Work]
Slaver [Slavery]
>>
>>52488144
>>52488208
>>52488234
>>52488269
>>52488297

Liberty/Conquest

Super Heavy

I'm just going to Ignore personal stars
CANNON ***
ARMOUR ****
SPEED ***
TACTICS ****(AND A HALF)

Morale, Strategy

Sword, Phoenix, Vacation Kit

Operator: Lieutenant Locksley
Gunner: Sam Quinn
Driver: Penny Hathaway
Mechanic: Sandy West-wood

North Canarican Battle front

Posted this when SCT posted the cyoa the first time(?).

One of /tg/ Tactical Geniuses informed me that this is pretty good kill-team build.
It was meant originally as a half-assed Tank stealer build
>>
>>52488642
Donovan is, on a surface level, the perfect student from Rapture. He's the absolute peak of humanity on nearly every level. There's a solid chance that he could end up on the Board after he graduates. That is, if he was interested in keeping the status quo at Rapture. In secret, he's working on dismantling the system using a group of sympathetic men while also galvanizing the women. While he is currently able to work in the shadows, he will draw a lot of attention to himself shortly. He preaches that no person should feel subjugated at Rapture, and has a significant following including 128 loyal followers. He will change the system at Rapture, by force if necessary. He's well suited thanks to his overwhelming personal attributes, as well as his inherent mastery of Counterspelling.

All of this is just another front to Donovan, however. As the peak of humanity, he views all other men with absolute contempt and once the Board and their supporters are overthrown, plans on slowly killing or removing all the remaining men who fought by purposefully introducing purity tests and cracks into his revolutionaries. Those who remain after will meet their end personally by him. After this bloodshed, the only male left in Rapture will be Donovan, and all the women who go there will make for a suitable harem for a man as glorious as him. Even after he graduates he will keep the school open to continue training even more women for his own personal use.
>>
>>52488645
>>52488371

Didn't notice this one, sorry.
>>
>>52488360
What a pure and lovely student.
>>
File: You'reEvilCYOA_WIP.png (892KB, 1199x1641px) Image search: [Google]
You'reEvilCYOA_WIP.png
892KB, 1199x1641px
Update on the progress of this CYOA please.
>>
>>52487639
Horace

Evil Route

House Vulcan

>Attributes
Allure: 0
Elusive: 2
Force: 1
Study: 6
Threat: 4

>Perks
Biology Favorite Class (1)
Chemistry Favorite Class (1)
Medicine Favorite Class (1)
Inhuman Attribute (Study) (6)
Bane (Sunlight) (+1)
Bio-Engineer (1)
Glasses (+2)
Sadism (+3)
Threat +1 (6)

>Mysteries
Monster Repellant
Rising Star
Dorm Raid

Boris

Evil Route

>Attributes
Allure: 0
Elusive: 0
Force: 6
Study: 0
Threat: 5

>Perks
Inhuman Attribute (Force) (6)
Incredible Size (4)
Giant Cock (1)
Monster (+3)
Unpopular (+2)
No Wealth (+1)
Inhuman Lust (6)
Feared (2)
Unlucky (+3)

>Mysteries
Monster Repellant
Rising Star

Horace and Boris are a pair of unlikely misfits. It would seem that Horace's mind and Boris's brawn would make them perfect fits for their respective houses but as it happens their utterly repulsive personalities turn away even the most meritocratic members of their institution. Happily, they managed to find each other. Horace's studies focus especially on the female body- how to best manipulate it and change it to best suit his degenerate tastes. Boris, on the other hand, is in desperate need of suitable holes with which to get himself off; merely raping the nearest girl whenever he (quite frequently) finds himself in need is a messy and inelegant solution. In exchange for Horace's experimentation and unceasing efforts to create the perfect ex-human fucktoy, Boris provides his incredibly strength and abilities to the pasty nerd. Truly a match made in heaven.
>>
>>52488144
Tank Crew CYOA:
>Girls
Tank:
>Superheavy (+2 Cannon, +2 Armour, Special Feature: Intimidation)
Skills and Upgrades:
Commander Skills:
>Spotter (+1.5 Cannon)
>Munitions (+1 Cannon, +0.5 Armour)
Upgrades:
>Ablative Armour
>G.E.S.
>Camouflage
Crew Members:
>Commander: Me
>Operator: Lieutenant Eleonore Waterhouse (+4 Tactics, Special Skill: Horoscope)
>Gunner: Captain Marcelle Browning (+4 Cannon, Special Skill: Drunken Monkey Style)
>Driver: Sergeant Sandy Wentwood (+2 Speed, Special Skill: Ubermensch)
>Mechanic: Officer Cadet Agnes Kagutsuchi (+3 Armour, +1 Speed, Special Skill: Folded Over 1000 Times)
Campaign:
>Zepang Mountains

Final Stats:
>Cannon: 8.5
>Armour: 5.5
>Speed: 3
>Tactics: 4
>>
>>52488790
If I'm evil, it's okay for me to want to fuck her even though she's my sister, right?
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (15KB, 300x203px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
15KB, 300x203px
>>52488144

Motivation: Protection
Type: Tank Destroyer
Tank Upgrades: Ablative Armor, Camouflage, Grenade Launcher
Commander Skills: Spotter and Strategy

Crew:
Captain Marcelle Browning - Gunner
Lieutenant Eleonore Waterhouse - Operator
Cadet Officer Agnes Kagutsuchi - Mechanic
Corporal Penny Hathaway - Driver

Tank Stats:
Cannon 6
Armor 6
Speed 5
Tactics 6

Area of Operations: North Canarican Front

We lie in wait behind snowdrifts and under branches burdened under snow and wait for the enemy to come. The thick falling snowflakes make spotting us even more difficult but the enemy has their orders, attack. They know we are lurking in the tree line, watching them on exposed roads or pushing across fields of snow. Our armor gives us plenty of time to pick of two or more vehicles before falling back, deflecting most of the lucky rounds that hit us. Then we settle in our next position and wait once more for the enemy to come.
>>
>>52488144 #
>>52488208 #
>>52488234 #
>>52488269 #
>>52488297 #
I really liked this cyoa but i should probably stop reposing my build

Liberty/Protection
Tank: Light tank
Stats: Cannon 3.5/4.5/3 Armor 4 Speed 7.5 Tactics 4
Skills: Navigator Spotter
Upgrades: Junior mechanic Vacation kit Camouflage
Gunner: Ricky matthews
Driver: Penny hataway
Mechanic: Agnes katsuguchi
Operator: Lulu velsaltd

Area: Zepang mountains

The ultimate hit and run tank (well probably not but very good anyways) Harassing the enemy while doing unnecesary crazy shit for 15 minutes and then retreating again and again until the foe is defeated and then scavenge the remains a good plan if you ask me
>>
>>52489051
She seems more interested in mocking you than fucking you, anon.
>>
File: Jerry the Everything.jpg (77KB, 514x507px) Image search: [Google]
Jerry the Everything.jpg
77KB, 514x507px
>>52488790
I take all of them and then take her.
>>
>>52488560
I bet Highlander knows how that power works.
>>
File: Imouto.gif (680KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Imouto.gif
680KB, 480x270px
>>52489229
>He doesn't know about tsundere imoutos
>>
>>52488790
>Fire
Oh...I think I understand now. I think I did this to myself - removed my memory of being...whatever it is "we" are, intentionally. I'm not trying to destroy this world, I'm trying to make it and the people on it stronger. I'm making them hateful, cruel, vicious, xenophobic, everything you could think of that'd make them better at killing others. And once I've got them whipped up into a proper frenzy, just before they destroy themselves, I'm going to introduce them to space travel, and to the other worlds out there. Just how do you think they'll do against a bunch of pacifists that don't even know the word "genocide?"
Time to roll a bluff check!
>>
>>52488642
Dumb abuse of the point system aside, I just wanted to say taking counter spell as innate is a really good idea (so much so I can't make a build without it) and I am surprised more don't do it.
>>
>>52489229
Hey man, different strikes- I mean, strokes for different folks.
>>
>>52489299
Honestly the way she puts things, it gives the vibe that humans are the perfect minions. Even if you destroy the planet, it'd be a good idea to use humans as your servants going into the future.
>>
>>52487639
Daphne

Rape Bait

House Vesta

>Attributes
Allure: 5
Force: 1
Study: 2
Threat: 0

>Perks
Dignity (+5)
Polite (+2)
Denial (Monstrous/Bestial sex) (+2)
Virgin (+2)
Aversion (Monsters) (+2)
Celebrity (2)
Connections (3)
Fashionable (3)
Friendly (1)
Dream Girl (3)
Innocence (3)
Lesser Enemy (1)
Wealth ($400/wk) (7)

>Mysteries
Discipline Comittee
Amnesiac Teacher
Wishing Well

>Enemies
House Jupiter
Family
Capitulation

House Hercules
Rape Club
Capitulation

House Medusa
Sex Ring
Spirited Away

Daphne is a pretty, prim, polite, and proper young girl, and very happy that she's going to such an academically esteemed boarding school. Finally her first taste of freedom away from her parents, though she expects the extent of that freedom to mean eating sugary snacks at 9:30 PM before going to bed. Despite heading into the pit of darkness entirely unprepared she won't be quite as easy a target as one might expect. As she slowly learns the truth of Rapture Academy she first responds fear, locking herself in her dorm and crying for days on end. But, filled with an uncertain resoluteness, she emerges certain that there's been some mistake and that she has the power to right it. She writes to her parents, tries to assemble what social power she has, and secures a seat on the student council, all in a futile attempt to effect some change. Unbeknownst to her, her father is a House Jupiter alumni, her mother some inconsequential slut he acquired and fully converted into his plaything. He sent her to Rapture Academy, after raising her up as an icon of purity and beauty, as a gift to his house and he arrives not long after her letters in order to rape her into submission and hand her off to Jupiter to be fully broken.
>>
>>52489514
Unfortunately for both Daphne and her father, he has some competition. A group of Hercules boys is going around running train on Vesta girls they deem too stuck-up or pretty, and Daphne is one of the top candidates. Additionally, due to her less than stellar attitude towards monstrous students, some Medusa girls have hatched a plot to break her in, profit off her ass, then sell her off to one of their families.
>>
>>52488790
>Darkness
>tfw you were the root of evil
Oh shit...
>>
>>52488790
No idea. Still waiting. So many good ones mentioned, so few came out.
>>
File: Soon.jpg (57KB, 298x402px) Image search: [Google]
Soon.jpg
57KB, 298x402px
Pokemon Personified Plus+ when?
>>
File: Fire_giant_captain.jpg (167KB, 751x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Fire_giant_captain.jpg
167KB, 751x1000px
>>52488790
>Fire

So I'm the reason for all of this? Because there's no gods here to save them from me?

I have a lot to think about.
>>
File: DEJA VU.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
DEJA VU.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>52488144
Time to finally make a build for this.
>Motivation
Protection
I live and die for the country.
>Tank
Battle Tank
I'd rather have an all-rounder than something more specialized.
>Skills
Spotter, Morale
I will inspire my crew while sticking my entire upper torso out the hatch.
>Upgrades
Machine Gun (Free)
Grenade Launcher
Sword
Ablative Armor
I can have 3 second guns, right?
>Operator
Pierre Locksley
I can't be left alone without another guy to talk to, I'll go insane. His skills are just a bonus.
>Gunner
Sam Quinn
USA! USA! USA! Having someone who can operate well in low-light conditions is useful, she can swap into the driver position if needed at night well enough too.
>Driver
Penny Hathaway
I am obligated to pick her since I threw the image in when crew members waifus pictures were being accepted.
>Mechanic
Lulu Velstadt
Transmutation is always fun. Being able keep the tank in good shape easier is very useful.
>Battlefield
North Canarcian Battlefront
Clearly all the snow means drifting will be easier.
And unless I miscounted somewhere, final stats.
Cannon: 4.5
Armor: 3
Speed: 4
Tactics: 5.5
>>
>>52489639
Get out of here skelebutt.
>>
File: Oorai Drift.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Oorai Drift.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>52489647
>>
File: beast001.jpg (1MB, 2300x4000px) Image search: [Google]
beast001.jpg
1MB, 2300x4000px
>>
File: Breeder.jpg (493KB, 1150x2500px) Image search: [Google]
Breeder.jpg
493KB, 1150x2500px
>>
File: CYOAfantasy.jpg (3MB, 2450x4700px) Image search: [Google]
CYOAfantasy.jpg
3MB, 2450x4700px
>>
File: Enchantment_f.png (548KB, 1000x3750px) Image search: [Google]
Enchantment_f.png
548KB, 1000x3750px
>>
File: Scholomance_f.png (267KB, 1200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Scholomance_f.png
267KB, 1200x4000px
>>
File: Scholomance2_f.png (232KB, 1200x2800px) Image search: [Google]
Scholomance2_f.png
232KB, 1200x2800px
>>
File: Scholomance3_f.png (199KB, 1200x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Scholomance3_f.png
199KB, 1200x3000px
>>
File: Scholomance4_f.png (243KB, 1200x2460px) Image search: [Google]
Scholomance4_f.png
243KB, 1200x2460px
>>
File: Scholomance5_f.png (929KB, 1200x3200px) Image search: [Google]
Scholomance5_f.png
929KB, 1200x3200px
>>
File: Scholomance6_f.png (171KB, 1200x3000px) Image search: [Google]
Scholomance6_f.png
171KB, 1200x3000px
>>
File: SPACE005.jpg (3MB, 2450x3900px) Image search: [Google]
SPACE005.jpg
3MB, 2450x3900px
>>
File: marisa hype holy shit.gif (3MB, 492x283px) Image search: [Google]
marisa hype holy shit.gif
3MB, 492x283px
>>52489647
Yeah you can have as many secondary guns as you want, you crazy, glorious bastard!
>>
File: SUPER_f.png (286KB, 899x2300px) Image search: [Google]
SUPER_f.png
286KB, 899x2300px
>>
>>52489330
That's actually a good idea. Now I think I'm comfortable with making a monster build at some point.
>>
File: superwaifu_0.3.jpg (575KB, 1500x1600px) Image search: [Google]
superwaifu_0.3.jpg
575KB, 1500x1600px
>>
YES BRING ON THE CYOAS

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE
>>
>>52488144
Protection
Artillery Tank

Canon: 6
Armor: 3
Speed: 2.5
Tactics: 5.5

Logistics/Strategy

Machine Gun/Sniper/G.E.S.

Operator: Pierre Locksley
Mechanic: Lulu Velstadt
Driver: Sam Quinn
Gunner: Genevieve Friday

Zepang Mountains

Attack at night, using indirect fire, from the most inaccessible positions.
They'll never know what hit them.
>>
>>52489753
I can't help but wonder what lies within the forest, dungeon and restricted section.
>>
>>52487995
>johnny B. Goode
>Elvis Presley
You're either retarded, a monstrous faggot, or both.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFo8-JqzSCM
>>
>>52488144
>Purpose:
Protection
>Class:
Superheavy
>Commander Skills:
Survivor, Buff McLargehuge
>Upgrades:
Junior Mechanic, Ablative Armour, G.E.S.
>Crew:
Operator: Tatjana Baumgartner
Gunner: Heather Brown
Driver: Penny Hathaway
Mechanic: Agnes Kagutsuchi

>Final Stats:
Cannon: 3
Armour: 10.5
Speed: 4.5
Tactics: 1.5

We are not particularly clever.
We are not particularly deadly.
We are not particularly fast.

But we will hold the line. We will outlast the enemy through tenacity and sheer spite.
>>
>>52488144
I'm the guy who first made the suggestion
Wow you actually did it you absolute madman

I'm on my cellphone now, so I'll make my build later, but nice job
>>
>>52489774
Walk through those magic wards Terminator style my man (er monster).
>>
>>52489707
Isn't this just a fifth of Breeding House? Hell it's even missing out on having multiple Soulmates at once which was always worth it.
>>
File: Sidekick Cyoa.jpg (924KB, 1025x4800px) Image search: [Google]
Sidekick Cyoa.jpg
924KB, 1025x4800px
>>
File: The Core Cyoa.jpg (3MB, 3980x3200px) Image search: [Google]
The Core Cyoa.jpg
3MB, 3980x3200px
>>
>>52489707
>Almost all the ways to get points rely on you being a girl
>>
>>52488790
Oh god. This is hilarious. How long ago was this first posted anyway?
>>
>>52488790
Death and Fire are great, I like the idea of just assigning you credit for the bad things happening in the real world without any actual input.

Blood is just labeling something as "bad" and giving you power over the result, so I think that should probably be reworked. The obvious choice would just be to give you credit for bloodshed, instead of "consume the blood" it would be spilling blood.

Darkness is bullshit and doesn't fit at all. All of the others refer to things that actually exist (even blood only extends fictional powers to things that haven't YET happened), but Darkness just introduces a bunch of monsters that you know nothing about.

Also, Death should say "descendants", not "ancestors". Obviously the ancestors of some old geezer will already be dead themselves.
>>
>>52489699
Does this have an uncensored version that can be posted in the /d/ thread?
>>
>>52489867
I'm pleased I could meet your expectations. Thank you for giving me such an amazing idea to work with!
>>
>>52489938
No, that thing is ancient. It is what it is.
>>
>>52488144
Liberty! Fuck yeah! Freedom is the only way yeah! And since this is anime, of course it should be the kind of anime I'd want to watch. So it's a road trip anime.

I'll take the Tank Destroyer. With this, only a superheavy has a chance against me. It would be nice to have a faster tank, but OH WELL.

Navigation skill will let me hide from the much bigger. On site Procurement has weird mechanics for the concept, but the concept fits my plan perfectly and more armor is always nice.

Camo will be good to keep us more trouble to find than we're worth. Hopefully that remains the case if there are people trying to drag us in front of the Hague after the war.
A grenade launcher should help keep the infantry off our backs.
Vacation kit is necessary to keep the crew's morale up. We might be able to forge our own city-state after the war, but it's going to be hard to get there and we need some creature comforts along the way.

Operator: Pierre Locksley, because we need to scrape out advantages like that to win against nations.
Gunner: Eirika Opaline, because we need her charisma to build our one tank into an army capable of building a nation.
Mechanic: Lulu Velstadt, because that ability will do a hell of a lot to keep us operational. Hell, we may even be able to construct additional tanks with it after enough time, when it's combined with my foraging ability.
Driver: Penny Hathaway. Because she's fast and there wasn't a driver with a super exceptional ability. But hers will at least help with cases of being surrounded, which is good because we'll be outnumbered a bunch.

Cannon ••••
Armor ••••••○
Speed ••••○
Tactics ••••

Hell of a tank, with the tank class's special ability, even a heavy tank would have a hard time resisting the main gun, and with the extra fast turning, we can take a lot of them quick. Only another tank slayer will have a chance against our armor, so when we don't see those, we'll be all but unstoppable. And against hose we can flee.
>>
File: de2eacdd8c29998a85cf313488b39f51.jpg (603KB, 1000x1200px) Image search: [Google]
de2eacdd8c29998a85cf313488b39f51.jpg
603KB, 1000x1200px
>>52485056
Psst, did you get the name for this guy and his girl alternate form? Just want to check, in case.
>>
>>52489647
Secondary guns use your engineer though, you'll need the apprentice engineer to use two at once.
>>
File: 「Devil Is A Loser」.jpg (192KB, 1000x1351px) Image search: [Google]
「Devil Is A Loser」.jpg
192KB, 1000x1351px
>>52487620
Stats
Destructive Power: A, Speed: B, Range: D, Durability/Staying: E, Precision: A, Developmental Potential/Learning: A
Stand Ability: Demon Soul (http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Demon_Soul)
Stand Name:「Devil Is A Loser」(https://youtu.be/GjGRxx5816Y)
Look: Exactly the Same
Setting: BroJo
Miscellaneous: Plot Armor (X4)
>>
>>52489937
>Portraying something necessary for survival and food as evil.
vegan
>>
>>52489647
>>52490067
The Commander can also use one, so two at once is no problem. THREE simultaneously might be a bit tricky, but any support crew that are still on-board (including Mechanised Infantry if you've got 'em) can man the pintle-guns.

But you're not going to be using the Sword all the time anyway, right?
>>
File: 1453825887871.jpg (710KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1453825887871.jpg
710KB, 700x1050px
>>52487654
>Evil Route
Male
Name - Dr. Micheal Sexton
>House
Vulcan
>Attributes
Allure 1
Elusive 2
Force 1
Study 6
Threat 2
>Perks and Flaws 17
Glasses +2
Compulsive Masturbator +3
Nymphomania +2
Giant Cock -1
Incredible Size -4
Inhuman Attribute - Study -3 house bonus
Bio-Engineer -4
Inventor -4
Athletic -1
>Mysteries
Dorm Raid

So this guy was based off a character I made for the Rapture Academy RPG, he is a mad scientist who tested one of his experimental sex drugs on himself and turned into a hulking super strong Though Incredible Size doesn't list the strength bonus it implies sex crazed mad scientist. Still needs Glasses though
>>
File: garfield.png (15KB, 282x214px) Image search: [Google]
garfield.png
15KB, 282x214px
>>52490123
>you're not going to be using the Sword all the time anyway, right?
>>
>>52489330
I barely even abused it! All my points come from everything but the Aversion to all sex acts with men (I put +??, but I didn't factor in any points from it). I mean, Aversion to All Men could easily be constructed as +7 billion points, but I decided to go off of archetypes from the school.

It's 100% a legit strategy and is in line with Regna's personality.
>>
>>52488144
Girls!

Glorified troop transport is good enough.

My skills are morale and being huge.

Junior mechanic for my free support crew - that means two imoutos. Sword for important business and mechanized infantry for escort service.

>>52488234
Eirika's butt, Anna's belly, Tatjana's tatas, and Zoe's fashion sense. Time for high adventure in the middle of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>52488144
Conquest, we must reclaim what is ours and all that
Battle Tank

Survivor
Strategy

Machine Gun
Junior Mechanic
Ablative Armour
GES

Gunner: Eirika
Mechanic: Agnes
Operator: Lulu
Driver: Heather

Cannon: 4.5
Armour: 6.5
Speed: 3
Tactics: 4
>>
>>52487639
>>52487654
>>52487661
>>52487683
>>52487694
>>52487703
I was just making a build for Rapture, and I came across something odd, the copy of it I have has page 3 saying that raising an attribute costs 2 points, while the one posted here in thread has it cost 6, with literally no other differences between the two versions. They even both have the same typo for Sadism where it says
>You have a strong fetish for pan
>>
>>52487819
>blocked projectiles faster than the speed of light

Things can't move faster than a speed of light. If those particlaes did that, it was made by magic. So in that case it was just another magic vs. magic.

Take that unsientific filth away from here.
>>
>>52490265
shit, i didnt see the last page...
>>52488371
Marcelle is a cute
Zepang Mountains
>>
>>52490196
>barely even abused it
>could easily be constructed as
>100% a legit strategy

It's not healthy to lie to yourself so much.
>>
>>52490315
>If those particlaes did that, it was made by magic. So in that case it was just another magic vs. magic.
Really made me think
>>
>>52489917
Thief
tavern
small fortune and contraband cahce
freelance

a thief for hire and (somewhat) a man of wealth and taste.
>>
>>52490286
>You have a bread fetish
At least it is not floor tiles
>>
>>52489937
>Darkness is bullshit and doesn't fit at all. All of the others refer to things that actually exist (even blood only extends fictional powers to things that haven't YET happened), but Darkness just introduces a bunch of monsters that you know nothing about.
You're missing the point here. It's said right there in the description that those with that Aspect typically do a blowout apocalypse, leading the forces of darkness in a doomsday scenario.

But in your case, you're essentially responsible for all those supernatural stories of ghosts and monsters. They're true and you're the cause of it.

It makes as much sense as eating meat with blood/getting blood transfusions and scientific progress as being signs/lead-ups to the apocalypse. You're not introducing monsters "that you know nothing about"; you become the cause for all the spooky stories in the world. And while people don't believe they're true, humanity is actually dying off out of their sight.
>>
>>52490046
>Penny Hathaway. Because she's fast and there wasn't a driver with a super exceptional ability.

QUESTION TIME: If I were to add another Driver-specced crew option, what sort of ability would give her more of a fighting chance in the waifu war? How can she nico-nico her way into your hearts?
>>
File: Travellers Tale 1.5.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Travellers Tale 1.5.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
Companion PDF to follow some time this morning, I have a few more builds to look over, change log is updated. Touhou and Deus Ex to follow in the next few days.
>>
>>52490196
Uh huh....Right.

Pretty sure each bonus can only be taken once. One Phobia, One aversion etc.

Disabled has the phrase "you can purchase this multiple times" so if it does not have that phrase it can't be done multiple times.
>>
>>52490599
>It's a 0.1 update.
Get to 2.0 update already.
>>
>>52490599
wow dumping a much awaited addition late in a thread at a dead time.

I like your style Highlander.
>>
>>52490665
When is it alive?
>>
File: flamethrower_tank.jpg (131KB, 1024x544px) Image search: [Google]
flamethrower_tank.jpg
131KB, 1024x544px
>>52488144
>raison d'être: Conquest
I must cleanse the land in holy fire.

>tank class: Superheavy
Bigger the tank, the more fuel and munitions it can carry.

>commander skills:spotter/munitions

>Upgrades:Pheonix Rounds/Flamethrowerx2

>Operator: Eleonore Waterhouse
>Gunner: Marcelle Browning
>Driver:Penny Hathaway
>Armour: Agnes Kagutsuchi

>Sober Marcelle stats:
Cannon:8.5
Armour:6.5
Speed:3
Tactics:4

>Drunk Marcelle stats:
Cannon:9.5
Armour:6.5
Speed:3
Tactics:4

>Destination: North Canarican Battlefront
>>
>>52487683
How many spells do we get? Can we just take whatever we have the score for?
>>
>>52490599
>Then there was the Third, and the Third was given the first choice, continue along the path of
broken futility, or descend. At the cost of oblivion become more. Then there was more, then there was life.
>The first life broke and shattered at the cost of the Third and the first death, but then came more.
Life spread to all corners of existence, to even the depths of space. Those ‘children’ of the Third, no matter how estranged. No matter how suckled upon the blood of first or second.

Can you explain what this part means? I was just beginning to read it and this confused me in terms as to what is happening.
>>
>>52490704
I believe you get four if you have a certain perk.
>>
>>52490704
We start with 4 if we take the perk, we can learn more later or take inherent magic.
>>
>>52489922

A day or two before Scientist unveiled Necromancer version 3.0.
>>
>>52490751
A cosmic force known as the third chose to create life at the cost of itself dying and becoming mortal. It is similar to the mythos of the Elder Scrolls
>>
>>52490685
>Bigger the tank, the more fuel and munitions it can carry
>what is the square/cube law
>>
>>52490589
Force the tank go at ludicrous speeds but the engines/tracks will take heavy damage likely leaving you stranded until it can be fixed
>>
>>52490796
So a bigger tank can carry more shit.

Thanks for you proving the original anon's point.
>>
>>52490589
Maybe someone who's just a 2-star driver (personal star in tactics or something) but specializes in using the G.E.S.? Gives you extra lift, sick powerslides, etc.
>>
>>52490888
It carries more, but carrying more costs more more. You're at -more total capacity for each +more you want to carry.
>>
>>52490599
So is Aetonic like magic circuits from anime's?

What makes is worthwhile compared to just taking magic?
>>
File: Tiger_tank_ambush.jpg (61KB, 640x442px) Image search: [Google]
Tiger_tank_ambush.jpg
61KB, 640x442px
>>52488144
The Thing, Horror of the Tundra

>Reason for TANK
Liberty!

>Chassis
Battle Tank

>Commander Powers
Survivor
Strategy

>Upgrades
Grenade Launcher
Flamethrower
Camouflage
Phoenix Rounds

>Crew
Commander
-"CDR" Ash, the Mad Foreigner

Operator
-Lt Pierre Locksley

Gunner
-Capt Marcelle Browning

Driver
-Cpl Penny Hathaway

Mechanic
-WO Lulu Velstadt

>TANK NUMBERS
Cannon 4.5/5.5
Armour 5.5
Speed 5/4
Tactics 5

>Battlefield
North Canarican Battlefront

I don't know what's happening, but these weirdos are calling me Commander, and I'm in a tank, and everyone is shooting at us. Well, whatever. Burn it all down!
We generally disguise our scrap heap as a burned out wreck of other tanks, laying in wait to ambush scavengers. If we get chased by groups, lacing patches of snow and timber with flamethrower fuel before setting pursuers ablaze with phoenix rounds has proven reliable. The heat plays havoc with poorly winterized gear, loosening seals and blowing fuel lines to add to the blaze. We're also quite good at engaging multiple targets in close to medium combat

I don't know where Lulu keeps finding all this plastic, but Penny seems to have fun with it, and her engineering talk keeps Mr. Locksley occupied without bothering Lulu. Marcelle is the only one that's drinking the hooch I've been making in some spent phoenix shells, which is great because that makes more for us.
With Marcelle in between my legs all the time, I'm surprised she hasn't noticed. Come on, I'm cute too...
>>
File: 1490827629953.jpg (5MB, 1400x4327px) Image search: [Google]
1490827629953.jpg
5MB, 1400x4327px
Reposting this so I can link to it on /jp/.
>>
>>52490599
I'll check the whole thing tomorrow. Glad to see this wasn't a prank or something.
>>
File: 1490827731585.jpg (4MB, 1400x3910px) Image search: [Google]
1490827731585.jpg
4MB, 1400x3910px
>>52490987
>>
>>52488144
So what exactly are the best options here to remake Kelly's Heroes?
>>
File: 1490827868096.jpg (7MB, 1400x6239px) Image search: [Google]
1490827868096.jpg
7MB, 1400x6239px
>>52491007
>>
>>52490599
>200 pages
Holy Christ, what?
>>
>>52491054
1.4 was at 192 pages, so it's not that much of an increase really.
>>
>>52490599
>Changelog: 2 new weapons
Which ones? I don't see any.
>>
>>52490930
>You're at -more total capacity for each +more you want to carry.

That's a debate on engine design/compactness and efficiency, armour, crew, munition and fuel layout, among other technicalities verses crew performance, commander visibility, crew working space, crew safety and general ergonomics.

A tank optimized for extreme space efficiency and armour layout does not mean its an effective tank.
>>
File: who gives a fuck.jpg (37KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
who gives a fuck.jpg
37KB, 600x400px
>>52491054
Welcome to Traveler's Tale.
>>
>>52490987
Can you link the link? I want to see the reaction.
>>
>>52490599
Sweet, but I'm on drugs right now, so I'll have to give it another look over when I actually have a chance to remember what the hell I'm reading.
>>
>>52491131
It's easy as fuck to search, but here you go.
>>>/jp/16803007
>>
>>52491225
thanks alot anon, now we'll be swarmed by /jp/ 2hou shitposters
>>
File: Spooky.jpg (23KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Spooky.jpg
23KB, 320x180px
>>52487639
>>52487654
>>52487661
>>52487671
>>52487683
>>52487694
>>52487703
So here's my shit monster build. I suppose this character is going to be a weird one.

Name: The Red Clay.
> Evil.
> House Apollo.
Before backstory bullshit happened at least.
> Allure 0.
> Elusive 0.
> Force 0.
> Study 6.
> Threat 6.
Perks:
> Favorite Class: Magic.
> Inherent Magic: Counterspell.
> Magical Training.
> Inhuman Attribute.
> Inhuman Attribute.
> Unliving.
Flaw:
> Monster 3.
> Haunted.
> Addiction: "Interior decor."
> Aversion: Sunlight.
> Disabled.
> Dark secret. Already found out.
> Reputation.
Spells:
> Counterspell: Inherent.
The flesh gives way. The clay does not.
> Modify Memory.
For every hundred steps in my prison ten will be lost to you. You will forget what turns you took, what others you’ve lost.
> Illusion.
You will hear them. The sounds of what you’ve forgotten.
> Suggestion.
-hear me see me feel me smell me taste me devour me return to me ADD UNTO ME.
> Twist Emotions.
Flooding peace will help you see that death in clay is the way to be.

The severed head of a red clay sculpture waiting at the end of a dark place for more material to give itself unto it. Consuming until whole, however many years it shall take. The silence of the dark is filled with sounds heard only by those that think. The silence of the dark is filled with promises heard only by those that can yearn.
>>
>>52490599
Honestly, I don't think I'm going to parse the whole thing to find the new lore again.
>>
>>52487620
Joey Joestar

standname: Psychosocial

power: Psychic Attacks
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Psychic_Attacks
stats
Destructive Power: A
Speed: B
Range: B
Durability: C
Precision: B
Developmental Potential: C

-Ripped as fuck
-Jostar
-Animal Mascot Fennec Fox

Name: Fenny

Stand Name: Other Side
stand power
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mind%27s_Eye

Destructive Power: C
Speed: C
Range: B +1
Durability: C +2
Precision: B +1
Developmental Potential: A +2
>>
>>52491260
Your whale cum.
>>
>>52491276
Delicious!

Can I get a second helping?
>>
>>52491271
Shit Other Sides points don't add up.

Stand Name: Other Side
stand power
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Mind%27s_Eye

Fixed:

Destructive Power: B
Speed: B
Durability: C
Developmental Potential: A
>>
>>52487639
>Name
Daimen Ione
>House
Mars
>Attributes
Allure: 2
Force: 5
Study: 1
Threat: 4
>Perks and Flaws
Favorite Classes: Driving, Self-Defense (Unarmed Style), and Animal Handling
Dominant: Feared
Inhuman: Giant Cock
Magical: Haunted
Physical: Athletic, Martial Training, and Survival Training
Social: Authority, Wealth($50), Crush (René St. Martin)
Sensual: Compulsive Masturbation, Denial (Hair whipping)
>Mysteries
I have no interest in them. They are distractions from my goal.
>Enemy
Cult of Horatio
Posers who think sacrificing me will please their demon lord. They already sent spirits to annoy me.
>Dark Fate
Spirited Away
Writing a backstory is hard.
>>
>>52491267
Well that is one way to do a monster character.
>>
>>52491288
The spigot's out back if you want some.

Just call at the pool, and make sure to open wide.
>>
>>52488269
>implying Anna wouldn't have a max Tactics score
Cute, though. I'd buy swords of questionable qualities from her.
>>
>>52491267
I have no idea what the fuck this is going to look like as a companion.
>>
File: 1426533787124.jpg (68KB, 520x348px) Image search: [Google]
1426533787124.jpg
68KB, 520x348px
>>52491131
I read it and gave my review on /jp/

Its an alright idea for a game i guess
>>
File: Tiger Crew.jpg (75KB, 723x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tiger Crew.jpg
75KB, 723x400px
>>52488144

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFEBhpImXwA

Motivation:PROTECTION

Tank:Tank Destroyer

Cannon:****/
Armour:******
Speed:*****/
Tactics:*****/

Commander Skills:

Navigation
Strategy

Upgrades:

Ablative Armour
G.E.S
Camouflage

Tank Crew:

>Commander

Me
Our country has been backed into a corner and is falling, There is no way back so we will dare it and we will bring victory
and hope back to the Fatherland no matter what happens to us even if future generations curse my name for my brutal ways

>Operator

Lt.Pierre Locksley
With him as my operator we will use foul moves to send our foes to hell and gain victory at almost any cost whiles
exploiting the enemies hesitation to do the same

also thanks again for adding him anon

>Gunner

2nd Lt.Eirika Opaline
With her as my gunner the enemy will fall into our ranks after seeing the destruction of their former comrades

>Driver

Cpl.Penny Hathaway
With her driving skills the enemy will never be able to catch us let alone hit us in our lighting raids

>Mechanic

Off Cadt.Agnes Kagutsuchi
With her as my mechanic our tank will become invulnerable and buy her time on the fronts so that she can complete her
work

Deployment:

ALL OF THEM

Border Scrapyard
We will use the time here to upgrade the tank and reclaim it for the resources and to give our nation some breathing room
and some live action field training as a team won't hurt us either

Skaldland Countryside
We will take the enemy out with quick raids and savage strikes to cripple them and drag them back under our banner and
whiles we are at it free Eirika's parents

1 of 2
>>
File: Your soul wiggles in anguish.jpg (152KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Your soul wiggles in anguish.jpg
152KB, 1024x576px
>>52491538
It'll look damn spooky, that's what.
>>
>>52491628
Meh.
>>
File: Tiger Crew Pose.jpg (95KB, 1200x653px) Image search: [Google]
Tiger Crew Pose.jpg
95KB, 1200x653px
>>52491621

https://youtu.be/K9h6PfflIgQ?t=12s

Zepang Mountains
We will move quickly but carefully here, knowing that they can't sustain a long drawn out war so merciless raids against
training bases and farms will be key for our victory

North Canarican Battle Front
This will be our most dangerous and deadly deployment yet, The enemy is all around us even if we can't see them and their
soldiers are battle proven veterans with resources, reinforcements and tanks aplenty for them as well, But me and my crew
are also trained in the flames of war and will achieve victory no matter the cost and if we fall then we will become an
Iron grave

2 of 2
>>
>>52491657
The word spooky in this case is a joke. This is the game it's from.
>>
>>52491700
Meh.
>>
>>52491720
>That THING holding the knife.
>Not spooky.

What is wrong with you?
>>
>>52491737
What's right about you?
>>
>>52491804
Not much, but that is besides the point.
>>
>>52491824
I don't want to be anywhere near the point.

They're really sharp.
>>
>>52491737
Meh.
>>
>>52491849
But anon, there's a point inside you right now.
>>
>>52491700
>This game wasn't as comfy as it looked
>>
>>52491891
So it really is spooky?
>>
>>52491891
Well I guess not for some people.

That bad end is comfy as fuck though.
>>
>>52491866
I need an adult.
>>
>>52490599
Thanks for the update!
>>
>>52488144
"So all I have to do get surrounded by cute girls is pass this test?"
Those words sealed his life. He made sure every answer went against every single idea or stereotype of a solder, expecting a cozy job in an office surrounded by girls in mini skirts. Instead, due to his "cool head, adaptive tactics, survival focus and resilient nature" he got put in charge of an APC, and was given the duty to screen a bunch of girls and get his crew. After the panic settled down, he spent weeks reading up profiles and records, to the point he fell into despair. He realized he wasn't going to go and get laid, he was in charge of keeping people alive, and they needed him to act like a proper leader. A drunken encounter or two later, he decided to man up and work hard to make the lives of her subordinates as good as possible, and putting faith in them and hoping they can surmount any achievement. And he won't let anything happen to his imoutos compatriots.

>Reason
GIRLS!
>Chasis
APC
>Commander Skills
Morale
Logistics
>Upgrades
Mechanized Infantry (Free, doubled)
Junior Mechanic
Sniper
Vacation Time
>Commander
Edward D. Valentine - The man in charge. Came for the girls, stayed to protect them. Spends most of his time checking on the equipment and the crew, trying his best to keep the morale as high as possible. Has a bit of a drinking problem, and after sleeping drunk he always finds himself in one of the girl's tent surrounded by them in their sleepwear.
>Gunner
Marcielle Brownig - When the commander first arrived at the bar, and decided to drown his sorrows in alcohol, she met him and it was the beginning of a beautiful friendship. She took the opportunity to get into the charge of a man who shares a bit of her passion for drinks, and in exchange for being his confidant every once in a while, he gets her some really high quality alcohol.
(1/3)
>>
>>52491898
The graphics remain eh and it never takes itself too seriously, but there are some mildly unsettling things here and there. Better graphics could make it really horrifying, but they like the cartoonish aesthetic.
>>
>>52491939
>Operator
Eleonore Waterhouse - She met the commander in one of his first drunken depression bouts. After hearing his story, she offered to give him aid, and quickly became the woman in charge of tactics in the field. She tends to give the commander hints when he is too dense to realize what is going on with the crew around him.
>Driver
Penny Hathaway - After meeting her while she was ranting about the specs of his APC, he instantly took her as the main Mechanic. Just like his first pick (a Junior Mechanic) she was wholly unprepared for the job, and he just kept her. Fortunately for him, she was an incredible driver, and thankful she gets to play around with the vessel to her hearts content.
>Mechanic
Agnes Kagutsuchi - The last hope of the Commander. She found him passed out drunk outside in a military bar, and gave him a hand to return to his quarters. After finding out his job, she quickly offered herself as a Mechanic for him, claiming to be the best around. Due to his previous encounters with "mechanics", he took over a week of convincing until he decided to let her have a test, which she passed in flying colors.
>Squad A - Infantry
Elysa - Captain and a stereotypical drill sergeant. She keeps up the crew in shape and complains about the Commander's drunk escapades.
Eva - Riflewoman and pack mule. Tall, dark and with enough muscles to bench press a tank, she is the second in command while working, and she usually handles the heavier loads.
Emanuelle - Rifleman and Communications Officer. Petite woman, and by first looks one could swear she was a minor; she is an amazing electronics jury-rigger, a common joke being she could make a makeshift microwave from two wires, a battery and wood.
>>
>>52491939
>>Reason
>GIRLS!
Based anon
>>
>>52491953
>Squad A (cont)
Eri - Field Medic and Supporting fire - Silent and somnolent, acts constantly polite and rarely takes initiative, except when someone is hurt. When someone is wounded, her personality changes into something could only be defined as "motherly beast" capable to going toe-to-toe against an army if it meant saving a life.
>Squad B - Counter-Armor
Laura - Captain and professional work skipper. She does her best to hide and find places to nap and avoid work, but her energy on the field is unmatched. She leaves the maintenance of her crew to Elysa, and her equipment to the Commander and anyone else she can find.
Lizzette - Explosive Solution Provider. Her duty as ESP is to know where their enemies will be, and blow the shit out of it. She is an adrenaline junkie, pyromaniac and a homemade explosives chef. She is not allowed near the good tents anymore.
Leandre - 2nd Comms Officer and Spotter. Even if her duty is somewhat fixed, she is a jack of all trades and master of none. She has training and knowledge in maintenance, medicine, mechanics, and many more. She has a complex about failure, always trying her best and feeling like she is never good enough for her crew.
Le Blanc - Anti-Armor Specialist and eye candy. A woman of almost unmatched beauty and smug demeanor. She would be an incredible sniper, with her foresight and aim. But she would rather see bigger things explode.
>Junior Mechanic
Julia - She was instantly hired by the Commander due to her cuteness and training. But, when he presented his crew to his superiors, they told him that he chose a Junior Mechanic, not one with actual training and experience. Even so, she used her cuteness to still be part of the crew, and tries her best to manipulate the commander to get whatever she wants.
>>
>>52491954
>>>Reason
>>GIRLS!
>Based anon
Not like the CYOA gives you any other reason to not choose that.
>>
>>52491968
>Sniper
Ivana - A woman who appeared in front of the commander and 'offered' herself as a supporting infantry for the crew. She is isolated, quiet and cold; but slowly the commander learnt a few things about her, like leaving a small bottle of vodka in her tent whenever she seems more grumpy than usual. She is secretly Julia's older sister, and only the both of them know it; and she joined to watch over her.

>Region or operation
Skaldsland Countryside - Mostly their duty is scout and hit an run tactics to poke on the defenses of the cities and towns, trying to make an opening for heavier guns to abuse. Due to their mobility and some clever wording, he usually ends up spending more time on liberated towns to get the crew a nice bed to sleep in every once in a while, while helping prepare the supply lines around the place.

Final Stats:
Cannon ***+
Armour *****
Speed ******+
Tactics *******

So, a man who wanted to get laid but found himself a figure of trust and reliance. A crew filled with dysfunctional people. And a tank held up by morale, duct tape and trust in eachother. All of this having adventures on the countryside helping innocents from military dictatorships through military support for the masses.

Small review: Fun, cool and interesting. But fuck the Support Crew being generic, they are all cute girls who deserve to be taken care of and protected.
>>
>>52491943
The spookiest things for me were the names of the songs in the OST.
>>
>>52487620
Man, I can't believe people are still playing this. I mostly made it due to the criminal fact that there wasn't a JoJo CYOA that had been made to begin with. I've had ideas popping around in my head to make an updated version without the random powers and more stuff, but the lack of motivation and my inability to use GIMP keep me at bay.
>>
>>52491939
>>52491953
>>52491968
>>52492012
Now that there's a damn good story, Anon. And you even added your own spin on the entire list of support crew options? Jesus. You done good.
>>
File: GOTTA GO EVEN FASTER.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
GOTTA GO EVEN FASTER.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Rolled 2 (1d4)

>>52488144
>Reason: (1d4)
Just saying whatever comes to mind.

>Tank Chassis: Light Tank
SPEED.

>Skills: Navigation, Logistics
SPEEEEED.

>Mechanised Infantry: G.E.S., Camouflage, Machine Gun
SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED.

>Operator: Pierre Locksley
>Gunner: Sandy Wentwood
>Driver: Imogen Matthews
>Mechanic: Penny Hathaway

SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

>Mission: Zepang Mountains
WHAT PART OF GOTTA GO FAST DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?
>>
>>52492175
I honestly didn't expect to have that much fun with it, but it was really nice. The only issues I have, is that there isn't any real reason to not apply the APC bonus to the infantry. I also don't know if you can repeat the choices you made on the Upgrades, because the idea of having a small platoon of infantry inside of a tank sounds really funny to not give it a thought.
>>
>>52490599
>that weird symbol at the very bottom

Was that always there?
>>
>>52492313
I think it is an "H" for Highlander. It wasn't there last I read it either.
>>
>>52492286
>there isn't any real reason to not apply the APC bonus to the infantry
Yeah, an APC with two Jr Mechanics or two Snipers isn't terribly useful, I'll admit. But I can promise you that there will be some more interesting options in the future for APC lovers...

>I also don't know if you can repeat the choices you made on the Upgrades
My kneejerk reaction is to say "no", but we're all adults here (or at least, I assume so); it's YOUR fantasy tank, so if you can justify doubling or even quadrupling up on a choice, knock yourself out, brother. Just don't get shitty if other commanders start calling your tank "the Clown Car".
>>
>>52488144
Can a single tank really change the world?
>>
>>52492392
>but we're all adults here (or at least, I assume so)

I know you're cyoa author and I respect your craft, but never ever make that assumption especially in here. Never underestimate autism. It finds a way.
>>
>>52492217
Underrated post
>>
>>52492469
No, judging by the setup of the cyoa it seems like the player is from a country that is either losing the war or getting dragged into a new war right before they lost most of their manpower, economy, manufacturing base and infrastructure in the last one.

As far as I am concerned, the tank the player is commanding is just another target for dive bombers, fighters and close air support assets.
>>
>>52492469
Heck, tanks are rare enough that a single one can make or break a battle. Play your cards right and maybe it can.

>>52492551
>airplanes
what devilry is this
But yes, Veropea is in a bad spot, in terms of both manpower and economic strength. But their technology and bravery far outstrip everyone else's.

>>52492479
Point taken. I'd better fashion a protective ward of Excel spreadsheets and chickie tendies to defend myself in future.
>>
File: 78.jpg (967KB, 2550x3509px) Image search: [Google]
78.jpg
967KB, 2550x3509px
>>52492469
If one man can make a difference, I don't see why one tank couldn't.
>>
>>52488144
>Reason
Money er I mean CONQUEST

>Tank
Light

+1 Cannon
+2 Speed
+1 Tactics

>Skills
Navigation +1.5 Speed
Spotter +1.5 Cannon

>Upgrades
Camouflage
Sniper
Mechanised Infantry

>Crew
Operator: Pierre Locksley (+3 Tactics)
Driver: Penny Hathaway (+3 Speed)
Gunner: Imogen Matthews (+2 Cannon)
Mechanic: Lulu Velstadt (+2 Armour)

Final Stats:
Cannon: +4.5
Armour: +2
Speed: +6.5
Tactics: +4

Gotta go fast
straight into the enemy territory

Doesn't matter how we do it but we'll take down what we can if we can with stealth, trickery, or extreme violence. This crew works better in short fights with the Sniper and infantry providing information then support as the tank speeds in, takes a few shots, then runs away with else everything hopefully dead and destroyed.
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
>>52490599
My thought process is making me make a build based on the Mario enemy: shy guys.
I just don't know anymore.

Name: Curious Guy

-(The Now;Watcher) The Mushroom Kingdom; Masked Explorer | You were one of the many soldiers in the Koopa army. Born to a race with childlike morals and an alien mind, you did what you considered fun: Taking over a kingdom. But like many others of your kind, you quickly lost interest and moved on to others, such as seeing all of your strange, absurd excuse for a world. You almost certainly would have lost interest in that dream too, if it wasn't for you finding an interesting individual while following it. And this "traveler" thing sounds very fun...

Species: Shy guy

>Skills
-Mid tech (7)
-Adaptability (6)
-Runner (5)
-Explorer (4)
-Traveler Adept (3)
-Founded in Madness (2)
-Seemingly useless (1)
-Thoughtless (0)

>Clothes
Traveler leathers
Mithril chain vest (1500)
Tartan cloak (Bright red) (1450)

>Weapons
-Yuta brace
-Caltrop bag (1440)
-Stun hammer (1400)
-RockIT Launcher (1250)
-Handheld culverin (1130)

>Knick knacks
-Pegs
-survival pouch
-Basic bag
-ID card
-Flying stone airship (130)
-Power generator - small (30)
-Psychic paper (10)
-adrig manipulator (-10)
-corpse soap (-60)
-Bottomless bag (-160)
-Magnetic boots (-360)
-Leader line (-380)
-multi-reality news feed (-400)
-Flux generator
-Jetpack

>Detriments
-Scattered mind (-300)
-Goldfish retention (0)

>Department
-experimental

>Covenant
-The ubermensch

>Companions
-Bleeder
-Temujin
-Michel Kilkorov
-Mitsubashi Goto
-Dimitry Rasalviov

>Home district
-The testing gounds

>Hubworld
-Free traveler;explorer

>Panic button
-The king

Now that I look back at this, it just became a build based around the absurd stuff in traveler, but i'm still rather happy with it.

Also Highlander, I have two questions. One, how much are credits worth compared to regular money, and two, what is a "Fucking wizmenschlitz"?

A SPEAKER FOR THE MANY
>>
>>52490599
Are there any Kaiju Travellers?
Is such a thing even possible?
>>
>>52493166
One of th Panic Buttons is The Kaiju, so it's not impossible.
>>
>>52493166
There's at least one Traveller that has grown so large in his old life that he now serves as an entire Home-District (Teseract). And it's a big Home-District. You could make a kaiju a regular Traveller if you were able to fluff it well enough.
>>
>>52489639
We've been over this. When you stop posting it will be out.
>>
>>52493166
We have dragons and aliens, and one possible housing is a giant mushroom monster. Kaiju Traveller is not only possible, there probably already is one.
>>
>>52490599
Can someone tl;dr to me what this is? There's like a hundred universes and a hundred items. As well as a hundred factions.
>>
>>52493376
It's like the guild of Ricks from Rick & Morty but actually different people.
>>
>>52493376
God died for you to exist, now its time to pay him back by defending existence from god's dick headed nephews.
>>
>>52493313
>his
Disgusting. Kaijus should be girls, with big boobs!
>>
>>52493410
Are you absolutely sure of that?
>>
>>52493388
>>52493393

I get it now. Sounds difficult. But I guess someone has to do it and be the hero.
>>
Is it just me or has there be a severe lack of power armor CYOA?
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 837x789px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 837x789px
>>52487639
>Name
Damira Morday

>Mode
Noblebright

>House
House Minerva

>Enemy
House Hercules

>Attributes
Allure: 4
Elusive: 4
Force: 2
Study: 5
Threat: 1

>Perks and Flaws
Favorite Classes:
Acting
Computer Science
Magic
Self Defense
Theology

Dominant:
Intimidating
Master/Mistress

Inhuman:
Tentacles (6 on my back, some are sex aids)
Unliving
Vampiric (Sexual Energy)
Binding Vulnerability (Summoned Demon. 1. Protect others from harm, especially your summoners. 2. Do not, in any way, implicate your summoners in your actions. 3. Take this hellhole of a school down. Burn out the rot eating it away person by person, brick by brick.)
Bane (Holy Symbols)
Monster (succubus)

Magical:
Magical Training

Mental:
Inventor
Just as Planned
Addiction (Anal and Oral, giving and receiving)

Physical:
Martial Training
Glasses
Huge Breasts

Social:
Clique (My summoners in Minerva)
Friendly
Guardian (Friend with benefits in House Saturn)
Dark Secret (Being a monster)

Sensual:
Cute
Dream Girl
Compulsive Masturbation
Denial (anal)
Modified Body
Nymphomania

Two extra attribute points

>Magic
Change Shape
Illusion
Suggestion
Ward

>Mysteries
Dorm Raid
Lake Sounds
Restricted Section

>Enemies
The Board

>Dark Fate
Sex Work
>>
>>52492469
Not in the way they seem to be being used. It sounds like the army is relying on technological power to win, instead of utilizing their weapons right. They're making the mistake the French did by not utilizing a proper combined arms doctrine.
>>
>>52493559
My involvement in this mess started in House Minerva.
I am a succubus, and a young one, barely a few decades old. I hadn't ever left Hell before this started, but then I got summoned. One moment I was in my room, reading, and the next I was in a dank basement surrounded by disheveled, distraught looking girls. I've never been summoned, but I've read enough about them to know I should always start by checking to see if my summoner fucked up their circle. Lo and behold, it looked like it was done in crayon. I stepped out of the circle effortlessly, amidst the shocked gasps of my summoners.
From my own investigation and from the semi-coherent babbling of the panicked would-be witches, I more or less picked up my situation. These were first year students at a school called Rapture Academy. They had intended to summon a high level demon to raze the school. Not only were they young and inexperienced, they were also below average mages even for their age. Instead of what they wanted that got a young succubus, and they couldn't even hold her in a binding circle. They got their binding vulnerabilities in, but they no longer have direct control over me. They even fucked up and bound me to the human plane, leaving me physically weak.
It turns out, Rapture was not the place they thought it'd be. It's a wretched hive of scum and villainy that has to be stopped, they said. I took pity on these sorry things and didn't kill them, though I'd have been well within my rights to. The line from here was obvious, not least of which because I've always wanted to attend school, I'd disguise myself as a human, enroll in Rapture, then tear it apart from the inside.
>>
File: 30 HOMES2.png (5MB, 1280x5899px) Image search: [Google]
30 HOMES2.png
5MB, 1280x5899px
>>52493410
He's a giant rock man.
>>
>>52493432
if he had his way, everyone and everything would be a cute girl with big boobs.

Your car? A cute girl.
Your house? A cute girl.
Your phone? A cute pocket sized girl.
Pets? Cute catgirl or doggirl

Even the kitchen sink is a cute girl.
>>
File: 1472715719454.png (7MB, 2500x3333px) Image search: [Google]
1472715719454.png
7MB, 2500x3333px
>>52488144
cannon 4
armour 4
speed 5
tactics 7

protection
battle tank

morale
logistics

machine gun
junior mechanic
sniper
vacation kit

operator eleonore waterhouse
gunner eirika opaline
driver penny hathaway
mechanic agnes kagutsuchi

>My battlefield isn't supposed to be this cozy! The tank we are rolling in isn't anything particularly special, but the crew selected are all pretty great with their jobs. I didn't end up so much of a leader as much as "the guy on the team that tells command to send us stuff." Well, whatever.
>>
File: image.jpg (126KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
126KB, 600x600px
>>52493574
I did so, and it went well for a while. I saved some girls from monsters and rapists, I murdered some evil entities, the works. Things got kicked up a notch when I attended one particular party. I met several people that are proving to be extremely important to my situation at Rapture. The first was Christopher O'Malley, a brutish, stupid boy from House Hercules. He was someone who always expected to receive what they want when they want it, being both handsome and from a noble bloodline. He hit on me, and I declined. It escalated as he tried to spike my drink, which I noticed before I drank it. He later just tried to rape me as I hung around outside. I kicked him in the balls and he ran away. He is now a sworn mortal enemy. The second was Marcus Grey, a half-angel boy from House Saturn. He was a year older than me and absolutely gorgeous. He happens to also have an extremely acute sense of smell. From across the room he smelled me and knew exactly what I was despite my glamours and disguises. He took me to his room. He held my true identity as blackmail, threatening to reveal it should I not comply to his requests. Fortunately, as he was quick to point out, he was going to lay out a mutually beneficial deal: we would just fuck regularly. I get the food I need from sexual energy, and I was getting hungry at this point, he'd get sex with a being literally designed to be the perfect lover. It was the start of a beautiful friendship.
>>
>>52493569
And the Germans and Japanese.
>>
>>52492392

I took the APC and the two snipers because I went the stealth and tactics route in my build (camo, etc., plus like 9.5 stars in tactics).
>>
>>52487639
Can anyone tell me one thing: there are many gang-rapes in rapture, including entire sports teams vs 1 girl. The problem is, in IRL documents I saw females can die of rape even from 4-5 people in a row, so what kind of physics do rapture students have to survive that kind of a rape-train?
>>
>>52487768
>Average
>Endowed [5]
>Developed [10]
>Substantial [15]
>Diminuitive [15]
>Boy-Crazy [15]
>Subby [15]
>Powerful [15]
>Terminus Est [35]
>Prime Time [45]
>Inhuman Style [60]
>"Tactical" Visor [65]
>Menstrual Cancel [80]
>Feeling Fresh [90]
>Birth Control [105]
>Lust Buster [125]
>Performa [140]
>Flawless Skin [150]
>Rescue Me [160]

Time to go be the qt waifu. I'm just gonna stick with my own life for the most part (I'd go back a few extra years but don't want to do high school again) and largely just want to try a couple of things over again with my newfound appearance and current knoweldge.

This is a really fun CYOA. Some disadvantages might be fun., but in total I liked it a lot.
>>
>>52493599
>German didn't use combined arms
but that's what they did, and how they were able to beat the superior French forces. That's what blitzkrieg is, mobile, concentrated combined arms
>>
>>52493619
And there's a second page that I missed. I'm a genius.

>>52493604
Porn physics, bruh.
>>
>>52493604
Even a person with force 1 has regular hentai endurance
>>
>>52493604
I would think rapture has good doctors.
>>
>>52493641
How high would your force have to be to survive this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqsHnH02_M8
>>
>>52493622
They had a better doctrine but a flawed mindset, relying on technologically superior wonder weapons as the war progressed, as both countries lacked the industry to compete with the allies.

France lost due to not only shitty strategy, doctrine and tactics, but shitty design philosophy.
>>
>>52492392
>it's YOUR fantasy tank, so if you can justify doubling or even quadrupling up on a choice, knock yourself out, brother.

Time to take three G.E.S. and become an airplane.

>>52493313
I mean, someone made a fucking Xenomorph, so I think everything is game at this point.
>>
>>52493692
The Germans did start adopting some crazy weapons, but in practice due to their industrial shortcomings post WWI, they had to default with mobile combined arms.

>Shitty Design philosophy
A shitty design philosophy that originated by trying to use tanks as infantry in trench warfare
>>
>>52493712
>Time to take three G.E.S. and become an airplane.
You've got moxie, kid.
>>
>>52488642
>male
>enemies
What the hell
>>
>>52488144
>Purpose
CONQUEST, VEROPEA REIGNS SUPREME, ALL SHALL FALL UNDER OUR MIGHT

>Tank
Superheavy, TO STRIKE FEAR INTO THE HEARTS OF OUR ENEMIES
Cannon: 9 1/2 (10 1/2 if drunk)
Armour: 2 1/2
Speed: 2 1/2 (1 1/2 if drunk)
Tactics: 1

-Upgrades
Flamethrower, TO BURN MY ENEMIES
Phoenix Rounds, TO SHOW THEM A GLIMPSE OF HELL
Sword, SO I CAN SHOW THEM THAT EVEN UP CLOSE, THEY DON'T STAND A CHANCE

>Commander
Spotter, SO OUR ENEMIES CAN HEAR MY LAUGHTER AS THEY ARE KILLED
Munitions, FOR A BIGGER CANNON

>Crew
Operator: Imogen Matthes, SO THE WEAK WILL BE MADE INTO PASTE BENEATH OUR TREADS

Gunner: Marcelle Browning, TO UTTERLY ANNIHILATE ALL BEFORE THE GREATEST CANNON

Driver: Zoe Lagorio, TO MELT THEIR FLESH AND TURN THEIR BONES TO ASHES

Mechanic: Eirika Opaline, OUR ENEMIES WILL REALIZE THE SUPERIORITY OF VEROPEA AFTER SEEING US IN ACTION

>Location
North Canarican Battlefield, WHAT IS THE POINT OF FIREPOWER IF YOU DON'T GO DIRECTLY FOR THE HEAD
>>
File: alice_margatroid.jpg (1MB, 1334x1600px) Image search: [Google]
alice_margatroid.jpg
1MB, 1334x1600px
>>52490987

>Boy (7)
>Outsider (10)
>Lewd (8)
>stage theme (7)

>Their personality: Alice

>Magician

>Introduction: Alice (6)
>Sake jug (4)
>Food (2)
>Immortality elixir (-2)

>Klepto Marisa (0)

With this I just a normal human, immortal sure, but with no powers, but thanks to free food and booze I can dedicated all my time to studying magic, I could begin with full magician level, but I dont want to lose the joy of learning to cast my first fireball or fly spell.

With luck Alice will like me enough to help me study, or even take me under her wing as a full apprentice, she could be a good teacher, she looks less crazy than the other girls.

I guess it will just take some time to grown immune to the creepy feeling of being stared at all the time by her dolls.

Huuuh I do hope touhou is one of those settings where magicians always hate each other and are forever fighting to steal or destroy each other research materials.

I kinda wanted to pick yandere: mokou, yandere: kaguya, and Immortality elixir just to see what would happen, but thats just a little too crazy for me.
>>
>>52488144
>>52493735

Motivation: Conquest
Type: APC
Tank Upgrades: G.E.S., G.E.S., Camouflage, Mechanized Infantry [Superior]
Commander Skills: Navigation, Strategy

Crew:
Gunner - Anna
Operator - Pierre Locksley
Mechanic - Zoe Lagorio
Driver - Sam Quinn

Tank Stats:
Cannon 2
Armor 3
Speed 5
Tactics 7

Area of Operations: North Canarican Battlefield

Slightly modified design, based on the idea of an aerial troop transport. We fly in behind enemy lines, land, let the 8 superior infantry wreck shit, then leave. Navigation and Strategy should help me pinpoint enemy supply depots for the enemies, you can't fight a war with no food after all. Pierre's methodology is absolutely perfect for my tank, so he is easily my choice for Operator. While not the best Driver, Sam Quinn's experience in black ops will make her invaluable to us during these raids. Anna is to help us do something with the material we can't destroy and take with us for denial purposes, while Zoe helps boost our speed up while her supereffective HE rounds should help us cause major damage to supply zones as we are leaving.

Cannon stats are low because we are primarily a troop transporter, Armor is enough for the occasional potshot, Speed should allow us to avoid most things, and the Tactics is so we are in constant communication with the boys back home, letting them know when we've destroyed vital infrastructure and sent the enemy reeling.
>>
>>52492173
Keep the random powers, just make the points spent on stats matter more. Like give an application of power for every 2 power/learning points, or more personality traits.
>>
>>52487639
>Pictured: Snek-sensei staring at her crushes
>Noblebright

House Medusa
>Drawbacks

Glasses 2
Binding rules 10
Only kill to protect others
Absolutely protect my charge
Absolutely obey the person I’m contracted to so long as it doesn't contradict the two previous orders
Huge Breasts 2
Ward 4
Responsibility 4
Modified body 10
Nymphomania 4
Enemy 4
Crush ( Charge) 4
Crush ( Charge’s boyfriend) 4
Monster 2
Dark Secret 4

>Favored classes: Sex-ed, psychology, self -defense, Art ( Nude modeling), theology
> Perks
Aberrant form 8
Inhuman lust 6
Inhuman stats Force threat Allure 18
Dream girl (free)
Extra cock x 2 2
Giant cock(s) 1
Natural weapons 2
Vampiric 5
Athletic 1
martial training 3
survival training 2
Authority 3
Connections 3
Fashionable 3

>Mysteries
Magical girl
Test subject
Wishing Well

Stats

Allure 6
Force 6
Elusive 5
Study 5
Threat 6

Noblebright is kinda ridiculous isn't it?
>>
>>52492173
Could add more perks. Keep it as a PDF. Helps with the whole it being posted more.
>>
File: JUSTICE FOR ALL.jpg (197KB, 590x448px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTICE FOR ALL.jpg
197KB, 590x448px
>>52487639
Eversor
Evil route
House Vulcan

Allure 0
Elusive 2
Force 6
Study 1
Threat 3

Pact +3(16)
Addiction +2(18)
Aversion +2 (20)
Wealth +1(21)
Crush +2 (23)
Dark Secret +2(25)
Reputation +2(27)
Slave +3(30)
Unpopular +2(32)
Virgin +2 (34)

Self Defense -1 (Muay Thai) (33)
Flight -5 (28)
Incredible Size -7 (21)
Inhuman Attribute -6 (15)
Unliving -4 (11)
Inherent Magic -6 (Counterspell) (5)
Artifact Armor -1 (Technological) (4)
Artifact Weapon -1 (Futuristic) (3)
Martial Training (0)

Magical Girl
Restricted Section
Wishing Well
>>
>>52488144
Conquest
Battle Tank

Morale
Strategy

Machine Gun
Sniper
Vacation Kit
Junior Mechanic

Operator: Eleonore
Gunner: Eirika
Driver: Penny
Mechanic: Agnes

Cannon:4.5
Armor:5
Speed:5
Tactics:7.5
>Pretty Generic, though I guess my high tactics will be extremely useful in limiting collateral damage, as well as working with the sniper and the forces I get from Eirika

Skaldsland

So I guess protracted combat will benefit my highish armor/Junior Mechanic as well as Eirika's special ability. My tank is so jack-of-all-trades though that I'll really need to focus on the enemies' weaknesses to win any tank battles.
>>
>>52487639
It seems everyone starts to understand that counterspell as inherent magic means "fuck you" to magic
>>
File: headpats.jpg (92KB, 736x878px) Image search: [Google]
headpats.jpg
92KB, 736x878px
>>52490987
10 (base) tokens / 0 power tokens
>Gender: Boy (-3)
>Powerlevel: Outsider (+3)
>Base World: Lewd (-2)
>Alterations: Magical Realm: Act - Masturbate/Edge about Me (-2)
>Music Bonus: Final Boss / Extra Boss Theme - Large House + Servant
>Favorite Bonus: Everything - Yukari
>Job: Magician (0)
>Perk: Waifu - Yukari (-4)
>Perk: Immortality Elixir (-4)
>Drawback: Annoying Komeji (+2)

Lots of synergy with this low cost build. Best used to gradually increase powerlevel while improving relationship levels with selected girls from the cast. If played well, this route has much potential (lewd and non-lewd) without being completely overpowered.

Entering as a male outsider with the power to slowly mindrape any of the cast has much potential, whether for self-defense against hungry youkai or to slowly build up a willing harem. Taking the Magician job allows for slow, much needed increases to powerlevel. The Waifu perk for best girl is a no-brainer. Immortality Elixir is an insurance to ensure continued survival, while Annoying Komeji can be handled by being smart most of the time (even when she eventually falls for you).

Would be fun to join or run a CYOA with this setting.
>>
File: 1484104111373.jpg (92KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
1484104111373.jpg
92KB, 620x412px
When will Scientist finally save us from weeb shit?
>>
>>52494566
After they reform from their phylactery. These things can take time.
>>
>>52494566
say that to my weeb-ass face motherfucker not online see what happens nano desu
>>
>>52494605
Is there a reason why you use your name outside of discussions about your CYOA?
>>
File: so tsundere.gif (150KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
so tsundere.gif
150KB, 500x396px
weeb haters r so tsundere
>>
>>52494566
>not using Warp Flesh to make everyone look anime
>>
>>52494624
Because I'm used to posting WITHOUT a name, so I keep forgetting to remove it. I always notice a full second after it's too late to take it back. Like clockwork.
>>
>>52490286
the 1.5 one posted from four threads ago has attribute cost 2 points. This one IS FAKE NEWS
>>
>>52494605
Would you allow a Touhou tank in your CYOA?
>>
>>52494671
I don't wanna spoil anything, but maybe you wanna wait 'til the DLC comes out. *wink*
*bigger wink*
*obnoxiously exaggerated wink*
>>
>>52494655
Huh, alright then, I thought it was something like that. Because I remember the original having the 6 point cost, and that I had saved the updated version.
>>
File: lizardfolk 1409429073504.jpg (412KB, 772x930px) Image search: [Google]
lizardfolk 1409429073504.jpg
412KB, 772x930px
>>52487639

Evil Mode
Name: Sorek
House: Saturn
+1 Force
+3 points for Inhuman or Physical perks

1 Allure
3 Elusive
5 Force
6 Study
3 Threat

Perks
- Favorite Class: Magic (-1)
- Favorite Class: Self Defense (-1)
- Increased Attribute x6 (-12)
- Inhuman Attribute: Study (-6)
- Unliving (-4)
- Inherent Magic: Counterspell (-6)
- Magical Training (-5)
- Artifact Armor (-1)
- Artifact Weapon (-1)
- Martial Training (-3)
Total: -40
Base 13 points for perks
Need +27 points of flaws to balance

Flaws
- Monster (+3)
- Addiction (+2)
- Wealth (+1)
- Crush (+2)
- Dark Secret (+2)
- Polite (+2)
- Reputation (+2)
- Responsibility (+2)
- Unpopular (+2)
- Denial (+2)
- Modified Body (+5)
- Nymphomania (+2)
Total: +27

Among the girls at Rapture Academy there are many cautionary tales concerning boys from house Saturn. While some might appear sympathetic enough at first that a girl could be tempted to see one as a protector, they are still monsters at heart. More than a few girls have had to learn the hard way that there is a price to be paid for keeping a beast as a guardian, and anything powerful enough to protect a girl from the dangers of Rapture must be quite dangerous in its own right.

Sorek is a case study in this. A demon similar in appearance to a lizardfolk, he is both potentially useful and potentially dangerous. On the one hand, Sorek is a talented mage capable of warding and shrouding safe havens and acting as an anti-magic bodyguard who does not need to eat, sleep, or even breathe. On the other hand, he is still a demon, and while sometimes his services can be paid for with simple money or magic scrolls, at times the price can be much higher. That said, his combination of physical power and a surprisingly tender demeanor means that some girls are quite happy to pay that price.
>>
>>52488642
so its Gilgamesh VS everyone else?
>>
>>52493796
He's cheating.
>>
>>52494843
>Gilgamesh
You mean Gary Stu?
>>
>>52488642
>Everyone hates me but also I have tons of friends
>>
>>52494843
From previous posts it seems more like:
Gilgamesh like figure who fears men vs Jesus like figure "Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor, Your Huddled Masses" Takasugi vs Zero like figure, but german vs everyone else
>>
>>52491538
make it so it can be only enemy
>>
>>52487620
Standname : [ Frame by Frame ]
Ability: time frame creation
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Frame_Creation

DESTRUCTIVE POWER: B
SPEED: A
RANGE: D
DURABILITY: E
PRECISION: A
POTENTIAL: A
Frame by Frame appears as a female humanoid with metallic shoulders, waist, legs and arms and an helmet with a large camera on her face. It allows the user to set time around themselves in a desired framerate, which can not be changed after the power is activated. Everything that does not happen during the "active" frames doesn't influence reality, i.e. parrying a punch in between frames will result in the punch not being stopped. Everyone but FbF and its user will see reality as a game whose framerate has dropped sharply, which also causes a certain degree of motion sickness.However, FbF comes with a slew of limitations such as its incredibly low durabilty, so that its power can last 15 seconds at best, range that decreases with the decrease of framerate, and how much stamina of its user it consumes.

Stand Cry: "fuori, fuori, fuori, fuori, fuori dalle palle!" (Italian for "out, out, out of my fucking way!")

FbF allows its user to, put it simply, be an asshole to everyone else and this is exactly what Amelia Mori used it for- shoplifting, petty revenges, bullying... that is, until she picked a fight with the wrong JoJo. Until then she had to stop harassing the weak, but her unlikable demeanour has not changed one bit. Will prolly die toward the end like every italian brojo worth their own salt- such is life.

1-do you even pose
2 BroJo
2 Fabulous as Fuck
1 g-gender change
>>
>>52495032
"What the fuck, man, I was blocking and he hit me anyway? What asshole programmed this?! Look, I'm literally holding down the block button right now and- he just hit me again!"
>>
File: galanpang_13.jpg (236KB, 1114x638px) Image search: [Google]
galanpang_13.jpg
236KB, 1114x638px
>>52488144
>>52488208
>>52488234
>>52488269
>>52488297
>>52488371
Reason - Conquest (girls)
Tank chassis - Battle Tank
Commander Skills - Strategy, Spotter
Upgrades-Machine Gun (free), Ablate Armor, Camouflage, Junior Mechanic
Crew:
Operator-Eleonore Waterhouse
Gunner-Eirika Opaline
Driver-Penny Hathway
Mechanic-Agnes Kagutsuchi

Assignment- Zepang Mountains

Final Stats:
Armor- 1+3+1
Cannon-1+1.5+0.5+2+1
Speed-1+3+1
Tactics-1+1+3+1

Armor 5
Cannon 6
Speed 5
Tactics 6

TIME TO TACTICS THE SHIT OUT OF THEM
>>
>>52495074
WOOOOOOW
>>
>>52494918
Heinrich is "AGAINST " anyone, but is willing to work towards the schools destruction for personal gain
>>
>>52495074
Kek. Shoulda put Salt in the name instead.
>>
>>52495095
Hmmm, Girugamesh wants to dispose of all men, so it's in Heinrich's self preservation interests to be against him.

Also I could say that "OP cheating" Donovan has very big Achilles heel, he has phobia of getting hurt and ANY men, so someone with 5+ threat and intimidation will break Donovan like a twig "If used to threaten, by man (his aversion) or sexually humiliate you, the aggressor will have a much easier time intimidating you + you are absolutely terrified of getting hurt(masochism)"

As you know, perfect characters always have something about them that will bring them down
>>
>>52495163
how would the guy function? hed be surrounded by men the entire time hes in school
>>
>>52495313
he probably lives in girl dorms with his flunkies
>>
File: 53644206_p0.png (3MB, 1400x2100px) Image search: [Google]
53644206_p0.png
3MB, 1400x2100px
>>52487620
Stand Snake Kiss Love
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Artificial_Soul
Destructive Power: B
Speed: C
Durability: B
Learning: C

Fabulous
Changed gender
BroJo
Plot Armor

Ele introduces herself as a daughter of the Defense Force officer that serves in a different city, with her mother being a train attendant. She chose to stay in her city, instead of moving out with father as she wants to create her own kendo team Red Knights
Her personality is a lazy and tired person that hides a passionate love for swordmanship with a cold and ruthless approach to battle. Doesn't like to go far away from the city block with the school.

The stand can possess her wooden sword, or almost any other item nearby, or even make a person to serve as a bodyguard.

The secret is that the body is actually the stand possessed by the human soul, while the real human body is in a hospital, healing after an accident, leaving the stand's soul free to possess others.

If I take the suggestion from >>52494051 I'll take http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Artificial_Element_Constructs ,with Learning C, to make the Stand to act on its own for protection.
>>
>>52495327
would that be allowed? and hed still have to go to class to get his grades, so he would be around men anyways
>>
>>52495353
>would that be allowed?
He's a guy, none would say anything if he taken up residence if one of un/lucky girls

> to go to class to get his grades, so he would be around men anyways
I'm sure simply being near men during classes would make him uneasy, but not something like phobia
>>
>>52488144
>Protection
>Tank Destroyer

>Spotter
>Survivor
>Infantry for anti-infantry
>Ablative
>GES to avoid mines

>Eirika gunner
>Agnes mechanic
>Genevieve operator
>Ricky driver
Kinda wanted Heather too, but oh, well.
>Zepang

3.5 +1

Pretty tank and very good at its job.
>>
>>52495402
one would imagine that being around the drawback to such an extent would be somewhat more that discomfort - itd be like having scat as your phobia and being in a public defecation festival
>>
So, what about a Kancolle cyoa?
It has tanks, gun and plane clones, each with a different approach, so you could make a combines arms and plenty of events now.
>>
File: akarin thumbs up.png (249KB, 368x565px) Image search: [Google]
akarin thumbs up.png
249KB, 368x565px
>>52495539
>>
>>52495496
he'll just go crazy after a year or demand that he will be put in women-only classes, then each day lock himself with girls and plot how to overthrow Rapture
>>
>>52495653
>Rapture having that kind of kindness
They would tell him to fuck off and man up. And it only takes one "thing" from the depths of the school to transform the entire school into males for an entire week just to see him go mad.
>>
File: 1471228794872.png (71KB, 236x231px) Image search: [Google]
1471228794872.png
71KB, 236x231px
Where are the good CYOAs?
>>
>>52495653
now see, all I can imagine is some Kenji clone who stays under the covers all day, only poking his head out every so often to screech "FUCKING CHADS GO HOME REEEEE" at his door
>>
>>52495662
Weebs killed them.
>>
File: sad owl.jpg (618KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sad owl.jpg
618KB, 1920x1080px
> post a build
> no one cares
> everyone would rather talk about a super cheese build that doesn't even work

O-okay
>>
>>52495709
I, for one, don't care about your fetish anime wankfest. Post a build to a good CYOA first.
>>
>>52495709

I feel your pain.
>>
File: 1410671255060.jpg (38KB, 411x390px) Image search: [Google]
1410671255060.jpg
38KB, 411x390px
>>52495662
There are no good CYOAs left
>>
>>52495722
You can always repost old ones that you've forgotten about.
>>
File: OVERLORD CYOA P1.jpg (4MB, 3200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
OVERLORD CYOA P1.jpg
4MB, 3200x4000px
>>52495662
>>52495680
>>52495722

FUCK IT!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
>>
File: OVERLORD CYOA P2.jpg (3MB, 3200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
OVERLORD CYOA P2.jpg
3MB, 3200x4000px
>>52495743

-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
>>
>>52495709
what's your build?

>everyone would rather talk about a super cheese build that doesn't even work
That's the point, it's super cheesy so people try to look how it would look like in Rapture rather than on paper
>>
File: Anime President Election CYOA.jpg (981KB, 875x2770px) Image search: [Google]
Anime President Election CYOA.jpg
981KB, 875x2770px
>>
File: OVERLORD CYOA P3.jpg (3MB, 3200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
OVERLORD CYOA P3.jpg
3MB, 3200x4000px
>>52495743
>>52495751

-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
>>
File: OVERLORD CYOA P4.jpg (3MB, 3200x4000px) Image search: [Google]
OVERLORD CYOA P4.jpg
3MB, 3200x4000px
>>52495743
>>52495751
>>52495767

-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
>>
>>52487639

Kaylah Thorne

>Erotic Horror
>House Hecate
>Enemy House: Minerva

Allure 1
Elusive 3
Force 1
Study 4+1 from house=5
Threat 1

Favorite Class
>Magic 1
Dominant
>Feared 3
Inhuman
Magical
>Inherent Magic 9
>Magical Training 14
Mental
>Just As Planned 18
>Addiction 16
Physical
>Athletic 17
>Glasses 15
>Huge Breasts 14
Social
>Wealth 14
>Polite 12
Sensual
>Cute 15
>Virgin 13
10+3 towards magic from house=13

Magic
>Study 5
>Favorite Class is Magic
>Inherent Magic (Hypnotism)
>Do NOT do sexual rituals. Lesbian cult rumors are fine.

Mystery
>Restricted Section
>Test Subjects
>Monster Repellent

Enemies
>Experiment
>Bimbofication

>be awkward ugly duckling nerdy girl into witchcraft and stuff
>parents get worried about my interests, especially when strange magical things actually start happening around the house
>magic shenanigans catch attention of someone at prestigious magical school who sends a letter
>parents are all to happy to send me off to special school despite dark rumors
>get placed in House Hecate and excel at magical witchy studies
>pick up on dark school rumors and slip out at night to investigate things
>try to learn about dark magic for my own ends and not get to involved in school's darker goings on
>being forgettable and low threat, but quiet and great at magic studies gets me somewhat mysterious and feared reputation among many
>some older girls realize I'm not that creepy or dangerous and am just a shy nerd and use me as subject of experimentation for new spells and potions and first pick when a virgin is needed for a ritual
>this is what turns me from ugly duckling to having Cute perk and gives me addiction to breast growth potion giving me Addiction and Giant Breasts drawback
>"bimbofication" isn't necessarily the other girls' goal, just a danger from the experiments they want to do on me
>>
>>52495743
>>52495751
>>52495767
>>52495776

It's too small.
>>
File: 1487855725513.jpg (235KB, 640x721px) Image search: [Google]
1487855725513.jpg
235KB, 640x721px
>>52488144

>Protection

>Tank Destroyer

>Survivor
>Morale

>Machine Gun
>Camouflage
>Ablative Armour

>Operator
Eleonore Waterhouse
>Gunner
Eirika Opaline
>Driver
Agnes Kagutsuchi
>Mechanic
Tatjana Baumgartner

>North Canarican Battlefront

Cannon 4
Armour 5.5
Speed 1.5
Tactics 6.5

We shall travel to the frozen north ambush enemy tanks, move, ambush again and again and keep destroying tanks until they send no more! And machine gun those murderers who invaded our peaceful lovely land! NO MERCY!!!!
>>
>>52495765
my mind tells me kamina presidency, my dick says saber presidency
>>
>>52489920
Not really. Litters says caused by you, and Long probably also means caused by you if you're male. Stockade, Slave and Toilet might seem more suitable for females, but no reason you can't pick them as a male and be a public cumdispenser.

Honestly, you'd have to consider being a slut its own reward to go female. The inconvenience to reward ratio is to shitty that I'd rather just stay male and pick Litters and Long, since they don't affect me personally.
>>
File: Dragon Family CYOA.jpg (732KB, 752x3802px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Family CYOA.jpg
732KB, 752x3802px
Stumbled on this while looking through my collection, remembered that someone was requesting CYOAs with dragons recently.
>>
>>52495791
That's what she said.
>>
>>52495850

Reported.
>>
>>52495784
>Enemy House: Minerva
What the fuck are you doing
>>
>>52495709
That's the story of most builds. You gotta be a speshul build in order to catch senpai's eye.
>>
>>52490987
Are Touhou quests allowed in /qst/ ?
>>
>>52495743

Shards (5)
Housing: Cliffside Caste (+1)
Domain: Coastline
Advisor: The Familiar
Perks:
- Study (-1)
- The Mind (-1)
- Telepathy (-1)
- Elementalism x2 (-1)
- Form Changing (-1)
Immortality: One with Nature (-1)

Gold (10)
Followers:
- Cleric (-1)
- Scholar Angel (-1)
- Apprentice (-1)
- Guild Master (-1)
- Cook (-1)
- Captain of the Guard (-1)
- Squad of Guards (-1)
- Knight (-1)
- Troop of Cavalry (-1)
- Ranger (-1)
- Unit of Hunters (-1)
- Merchant (-1)
- Ship Captain (-1)
- Diplomat (-1)
- Spymaster (-1)
- Master Worker (-1)
- Blacksmith (-1)
- Beast Master (-1)
- Dryad (-1)
- Witch (-1)
- Bard (-1)
Total: -21

Complications:
- Monsters (+1)
- The King (+6)
- Mad Elementalist (+2)
- Merchant Inheritor (+2)
Total: +11

I'm a spirit of the earth, capable of reshaping the land to my needs. I have no real physical body, I can learn and process information at inhuman speed, and I can enter the minds of those in my domain to read their thoughts and take their knowledge. The local goblins will be brought to heel as the very ground swallows up any who refuses to serve me. The merchant inheritor's mercenary army can be bought off with the riches that I can pull from the ground, turning them to my side. The elementalist will be crushed under tons of earth, his fire useless against an avalanche of solid rock.

As for the king's army, they will find their progress slowed to a crawl by endless fields of mud to bog them down, fissures and rockslides to block their path, and maddening whispers in their heads that fill their minds with thoughts of mutiny. The great skill of the general leading them will only serve to enhance my own skill, as I can pluck his knowledge and experience from his mind and add it to my own.

Among my own subjects, a smattering a different specialists will allow me to absorb an immense array of knowledge that I can then turn around and impart on my mundane subjects.
>>
>>52495896
Go ask them.
>>
>>52495765
I vote for Roy!
>>
>>52490063
Got the girl's but the dude's name eluded me.

Grabbed every build in the thread.
>>
File: 209783678943.jpg (39KB, 660x500px) Image search: [Google]
209783678943.jpg
39KB, 660x500px
>>52495871

That's part of my story involving the Test Subjects mystery. Some older girls in House Minerva realized I'm not all that spooky and they bullied me into being their test subject for potions and spells to make them more beautiful. That's how I went from ugly -duckling nerd to super hot nerd and where I got addiction to boob growth potion. And this happened when I rolled for it http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/52431296/#52436932
>>
>>52495562
Okay, lets think a bit. No promises to actually make it, but maybe if I have too much free time.

Girls - augments, personality, jobs(costumes)
Vehicles -combat, transport
Base - living room, defenses
Setting - enemies, bosses, events, perks, drawbacks

>Kancolle are about invasion from another planet that used the sunk ships as a template for their forces, ship girls are reverse engineered. Really powerful, but if a ship girl sinks, that's it.

Navy route with cheaper choices if all points going into a two, or one girl. Required drawback, If you lose a fight, she'll become an enemy. enemy has even entire bases as bosses.

>Tank girls are basically just girls that symbiotically connect with vehicle parts through a goo. That goo was used by the invaders to turn all animals into enemy tanks, with their leaders being the invaders themselves.

Mechanized route with cheaper vehicle options, personality traits and pets. Combining options to get girls with animal traits are possible. Bosses are not much stronger than your tank girls, but you better have girls that can deal with swarms of minions.

>Gun girls are androids that are very close to humans that fight the robots/captured androids that belong to a PMC that went skynet. Their humanity allows your company to avoid the PR disaster of using robots to fight.

Infantry route. Multiple girls with shallow choices and cheaper job and room options, as the androids were initially made for service jobs like maids, secretaries, etc. Have to purchase a rescue squad that saves the wiped out squads.

Bosses are officers in charge of their armies/bases. Better pick strong base defences as they'll come in force and attacking needs transport options as they'll quickly run of ammo/food.

>Plane girls are basically the first defense layer of the planet, as I remember, reverse engineered from enemies.

Air. honestly, don't really know. Space related stuff and give cheaper base options and more expensive room options?
>>
>>52496010
That still doesn't mean you get to pick a girls' house as an enemy.
>>
>>52496044

Author put my build down for official player build compendium and didn't have any problem with it.
>>
>>52496062
I guess we can ignore the rules then.
>>
>>52495743

>Fortified castle
>Tundra

>The Steward

>Born Leader
>Enchanting
>Form changing
>Lycanthropy

>>52495751

>Dragon-born
>Quetzalcoatl
>Intelligence and Cunning
>Hatchling
>Benevolence
>Magic

I wanted a damned waifu

>>52495767

>Captain of the guard
>Blacksmith
>Cook
>Guild-master (Smithing)
>Spymaster
>Squad of guards X5

>>52495776

>Angry natives
>>
>>52496023

Routes are what academy did the Commander (you) finished. So you could choose a navy route to cheapen single girl option, but take land options instead to have a land battleship.
>>
>>52496069

I discussed with anons before making build, and people said Rapture was good for making characters and could be done with absolutely no rape. And Minerva house makes perfect sense with the mystery I chose.
>>
New thread for when this one goes under: >>52496095
>>
>>52496104
>>52487654
>If you are a girl, randomly select one of ten Houses below
>>
>>52496119

I chose what fit my character story and people seemed to like it including author.
>>
>>52496154
Does this mean we can ignore what the CYOA says as long as our character story supports the choices we pick?
>>
>>52496161
Well hold on now there IS a "Lesser Enemy" social perk thing you can pick that allows you to have an enemy from one of the girl's houses instead, so they didn't really break the rules of the cyoa.

Now, I admit when I glanced at their build, I don't think I saw anything indicating that they took that perk, but it only costs one point, and cyoas and their authors are known for sometimes giving extra points or allowing people to bend the rules just a bit if the writing behind it is good.
>>
>>52496219

I didn't pick that, but it probably wouldn't be hard to find a way to squeeze it in.
>>
>>52496365
Oh, I bet it wouldn't you little slut.
>>
>>52495722
Sadly correct
>>
>>52496161
No, it means angel is shit and bends the rules to fit her fetish. She's done it before, crapping all over other people's builds to do so.
>>
>>52496564
Her fetish?
>>
>>52495709
I'm sorry that's the nature of things here. I don't want to write
>Hey nice build !
like some do here. If I don't have anything meaningful to say I won't say it. Doesn't mean I don't read your build !
It's usually easier to respond to builds if I make one for the same cyoa and there can be interaction, like if we can exist in the setting at the same time. Think Hero Academy and stuff like it
>>
File: fishwithlegs.jpg (132KB, 600x233px) Image search: [Google]
fishwithlegs.jpg
132KB, 600x233px
>>52496589
>fetish?
It's like a fish with feet.
>>
>>52496589
Read one sentence of her story and you got it all. She wants to be dominated by girls and grow tits because shes flat irl, and have the girls drink her titty milk.
>>
>>52496365
Probably not.
>>
File: 1164549370215.jpg (13KB, 84x276px) Image search: [Google]
1164549370215.jpg
13KB, 84x276px
>>52496623
>>
>>52495713
That's because the people who respond to builds have already done so the first time you posted your build. Spamming them only annoys everyone.
You're repeating the same thing over and over expecting a different result.
>>
>>52496759
I've "reposted" a build once, and that build was heavily modified.
>>
>>52496790
Okay? What does that have to do with my post? I'm talking about how it's silly that Angelanon cries when people don't respond to her old builds that everyone has seen before.
In her defense I guess I still haven't read her fetish-y builds because, well, her fetishes creep me out.
>>
>>52496878
Angelanon is still around??
>>
>>52497043
I don't know. I really don't know.
>>
>>52497043
>>52495713
>>52496154
Yes. ^ that's two examples. She's our little slave. She can never leave. Look for a) retarded posts b) plenty of spelling mistakes c) millions of explanation points d) being easily baited e) a line skip after quoting a post f) quoting other builds when she reposts her own but her comments are all neutral and it's clear she only responds to get replies back
>>
>>52497180
>a line skip after quoting a post
I doubt she's the only one who does this
>>
>>52497209
I included more than one point.
>>
>>52497246
>retarded posts
All too common.
>plenty of spelling mistakes
Mostly due to your previous point, but still pretty common
>being easily baited
Again, people can't resist. It happens all the time
>millions of explanation points
>quoting other builds when she reposts her own but her comments are all neutral and it's clear she only responds to get replies back
While probably pretty rare, for CYOAG, I suppose she's the only one that fits. I'll give you the last one, since it's pretty much the only guaranteed sign that it's her.
>>
>>52497297
>t's pretty much the only guaranteed sign that it's her.
There's also the famous "pretending not to be into it". I hate her Lavender build for that exact reason. Bitch we know you love it. Lying is just being annoying.
>>
>>52495539
But kancolle is ugly as shit
>>
>>52497884
I'm guessing it has waifus and thats why anon wants it
>>
>>52498136
Well if that's the case then godspeed I suppose
>>
>>52495765
Funny Valentine if I'm being selfish, Roy Mustang if I want to help the world at large, Kamina if I want to better myself...

Decisions, decisions... honestly the only ones I wouldn't pick are Zetsubou-Sensei (because not much would change) and Netero Heart because I don't wanna subject people to absolute chaos.
>>
>>52498242
Nonononono he doesn't want to make it. He wants someone else to make it >>52496248
>>
>>52489830
Elvis Presley covered it in the 60's, and his version is better, imo.
>>
>>52495765
>Roy's campaign doesn't promise to make miniskirts a mandatory part of female uniforms.
How out of touch can you get? Roy lost his way.
>>
File: 1490573020131.jpg (133KB, 1024x826px) Image search: [Google]
1490573020131.jpg
133KB, 1024x826px
Why do weebs have to ruin everything
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.