[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone try porting EYE: Divine Cybermancy to Dark Heresy/Only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: I-Am-Major.png (407KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
I-Am-Major.png
407KB, 460x460px
Did anyone try porting EYE: Divine Cybermancy to Dark Heresy/Only War/Deathwatch, or at least give it its own homebrew?

I also heard about the EYE devs making a board game before they did EYE or the HL1 mod that EYE was based on. Anyone know anything about that?
>>
>>52485744
After what they gave us in Deathwing I no longer care what the frogs offer us
>>
>>52485744
Here's one I was working on

It's not based on any 40K RPG but it is a d100 roll-under system

Stuff in blue isn't finalized and still needs to be adjusted and balanced. Stuff in red has yet to be done.
>>
>>52485764
I mean, yeah, but I wonder how much of it was Focus and GW's fault. It'd have been badass to have multirole shit, like fighting alongside Skitarii or speeding at 60 miles an hour as a Vindicare.
>>
>>52485744
>he still haven't broken his cycles of guilt
Get out of here, filthy Jian, before I wear your face as a party mask.
>>
>>52486460
Bein' autistic, but iirc, Secreta Sectorum dated back to even before space-flight, and it's outright stated they fought demons, even before the Metastreumic Force appeared.
>>
>>52486832
>implying you will ever be free despite the ultimate frontier....
>implying he didn't break the seal

I told you not to make waves.
>>
>>52486950
>extracted from the earth as a geyser freed from its earthly mantle
>not making waves
?????
>>
MY LEGS ARE OK!!!!
>>
>>52486972
>implying that anything you don't do doesn't make waves
It seems you have forgotten what I have taught you, pupil.
>>
File: 1428410064215.png (220KB, 700x490px) Image search: [Google]
1428410064215.png
220KB, 700x490px
>>
>>52486910
The text is copied straight from the wiki, take it up with them
>>
>>52487215
oh my god, wow.
>>
>>52485744
You could bolt on Dungeon World, or if you want to make a work of it, DND 4th ed
>>
>>52489964
Does 4th Ed support firearms well, though? I know, I know, d20 Modern/Cyberpunk/Transhuman Future/et cetera, but still.

Besides, it's not like we'd need to do much if it's Dark Heresy/Deathwatch/Only War.
>>
>>52490318
Sort of. 4th ed does not have firearms specific rules, but its projectile rules are well codified. So if you would just go off the magic/crossbow rules. It would be a lot of work to make the classes, powers, feats, ect, but the rules are rock solid vs other systems. You could just refluff the powers to be "Frag Grenade" instead of "Fire blast" or whatever.
>>
>>52490526
That's another thing. In theory, EYE has classes, but in practice, everyone turns into a murderous speedrunning heavily-armored ball of machine gun hatred. The closest things that would define a class is armor/speed penalties,, their implants, and what weapon they're using, and even then, there's nothing that stops them from packing a Bear Killer and going to town.
>>
File: 1483315130647.jpg (267KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1483315130647.jpg
267KB, 500x500px
>>52487215
The wiki is maintained solely by Jians and Jian sympathizers.
Edjmacate yourslef:
http://eye.streumon-studio.com/index.php?page=back_back&moreinfos=1#moreinfos

Further reading, basically the same thing but in French:
http://sbo.streumon-studio.com/index.php?nav=4
>>
>>52490318
I think there was Ultramodern 4 from a third party publisher, though I never actually read it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.