[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up. I'm just getting into WH40K and I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEG.jpg (81KB, 638x600px) Image search: [Google]
KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEG.jpg
81KB, 638x600px
I fucked up. I'm just getting into WH40K and I've been slowly working on painting some models. My friends all warned me to skip the cheap Chinese knock-offs, but I'd reasoned that a buying set or two to practice couldn't hurt, right? Especially seeing how expensive those Forge World Kriegers are.

Well, I got a Krieger alright. On my balcony. What do I do, guys? I've been leaving him food and water before I go to work, but I'm at a loss otherwise. I'm kinda worried. I live in a flat and there's really nowhere for him to trench...
>>
>>52470715
take him to the park and let him dig until he tires himself out, then put him to bed with a copy of the imperial primer and two replacement filters
>>
>>52470776
How do I get him downstairs, though? I've tried talking to him, and I've even tried leaving the balcony door open at night for him to come in. He just stands there and stares...
>>
Could you try dressing as a Commissar?
>>
>>52471878
It would probably take too long to get a proper costume together. I'll give shouting in my windbreaker a shot though.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (3KB, 108x107px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
3KB, 108x107px
>>52470715

Investigate its gender, we need to know before we can decide on a definitive course of action.
>>
>>52470876
Just get one of these, start blasting it and run around yelling. It'll spook and charge outside. Make sure you keep up with it though, they're bad at navigating cars.
>>
>>52470715
>yfw it's cheaper to send living, 1:1 Kriegers to your house than 28mm FW or even Chinese recast DKoK minis

REGIMENT! ATTEN...HUT!

>car alarms go off from the simultaneous feet movement
>>
File: IMG_4253.jpg (2MB, 4000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4253.jpg
2MB, 4000x3000px
>>52473816
I'm not even really that comfortable talking to the thing, let alone getting it to flash me.

I suppose he (she?) does need a name, though.

>>52473978
So I finally managed get him to follow me with an old coat and a whistle, which is an improvement, I guess. He drew some looks as we walked down to the park, but I supposed that's to be expected. He seems pretty happy, though, digging up this grass.
>>
>>52474190
Yeah. You can do other games in the park with them too. They tend to like crawling in the mud on their belly, it helps if there are things to go under like fences. Fetch doesn't really work, they just crouch behind stuff and cover their ears when you throw a decent sized stick or a ball.
>>
Have you tried building a bunker in your living room? You could probably make a decent one beneath a dining table with blankets and pillowcases as sandbags, although I'm sure he'd "improve" the lodgings after a while.
>>
>>52474453
Took your advice and rolled around in the dirt with him a bit, even went down into one of his trenches and "inspected" the thing. I didn't know shit about it, of course, but I'm hoping I put on a good enough show.

Did have to stop him from trying to drill marching by the playground, though, and eventually had to take his rifle away.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.