[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1417: Icy Titanic Love Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 480
Thread images: 104

File: 1468626377910.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1468626377910.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52448748
>>
The world shall fall to my Icy goodness.
>>
>>52462691
how will you do it anon?
>>
File: IMG_0725.jpg (77KB, 800x673px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0725.jpg
77KB, 800x673px
Tell me /JC/ do you keep your parents in each Jump? Or do you choose different parents? How many have companioned their parents, siblings...etc?
>>
>>52462704
I will show up near the titanic and announce my great presence by shooting fire from my Iceberg mouth and saying in the best Heavy impression "Im coming for you."
>>
File: no_luigi.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
no_luigi.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>No Mario Bros. jump
>>
>>52462726
Prefer different parents, I like my milfs with variety

feels good to cuck your own dad, provided they are bad
>>
What are some good charisma perks that can make me ruler of the world?
>>
File: snapshot20081001233106.jpg (23KB, 400x219px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20081001233106.jpg
23KB, 400x219px
>>52462192
Well, keeping in mind that they're white trash hicks who can casually throw a truck and tend to bully people and do whatever the fuck they want to do...
Keep in mind that even if you're the type of charismatic and/or stronk jumper who could wrangle them into order, they're likely to fall back into their old habits the second your back is turned.
So it's really just whether or not you find their shenanigans amusing.

They'd probably make a pretty good quirky miniboss squad!

>>52462726
Keep? Choose? My parents in each jump are prettymuch dependent on background, a couple perks, and circumstance.
I don't choose anything, it's basically random.

I have never companion'd anyone related to me. Although in the EMBROIDERY jump, a couple of my companions became related to me via import.

>>52460350
> Titanic: The Legend Lives On
> “It’s Been 84 Years...”

Okay.

I... NEED... someone to explain to me why this is a bad idea.
>>
>>52462726
>Tell me /JC/ do you keep your parents in each Jump?

nope, being the jumper is pretty much like being the Buddha only you are not stuck in one universe.

>Or do you choose different parents?

you can't really choose family, but I've been parts of houses that exist in settings on occasions.

>How many have companioned their parents, siblings...etc?

No,never done that.
>>
>>52462758
But, we do?

Also, a Paper Mario jump?
>>
>>52462844
It's not? I mean, shit, a Jumper could do a lot of good during that time period. It's just like Force of the Times from MGS.
>>
File: ed4c7fbdffab10_full.jpg (154KB, 580x640px) Image search: [Google]
ed4c7fbdffab10_full.jpg
154KB, 580x640px
>>52462925
> a Jumper could do a lot of good during that time period
Oh, certainly! In the real world, and even in the live action movie world, a jumper could do all kinds of fun things, like, you know, stop the sinking of the titanic, help out, enjoy the 1970s, all kinds of stuff.

But taking "The Legend Lives On" places you in the first animated musical adaptation.
Which is actually called "The Legend Goes On", not lives, but semantics.

Said musical includes such things as:
> Seven different plots
> Abrupt scene transitions
> Disjointed dialog
> Poor script reading
> Mexican mice
> Two evil step mothers
> Slapstick
> A "where are they now" epilogue where everyone lives
> A rapping dog

This is real footage:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxHNztg0X3s

And I'm thinking about going there for 84 years.

And I need someone to talk me out of it.
>>
>>52462844
>I... NEED... someone to explain to me why this is a bad idea.

>looks at jump
Hmm. 84 years on a mundane Earth could be darn pretty boring for some Jumpers?
>>
>>52463059
>>52463048
Oh.

Um. Because NOBODY has that many sanity perks?
>>
So Jumpers, which companions, after you did some reading on them have made you realize that you may have made a terrible mistake and unleashed a monster on the multiverse?

As in, everytime you go through the companion options and start picking out options for them, you get a sinking feeling that no matter what, they'll still be fucking terrifying if not more so?

Mine was Tomoe Mami, an onee-san type magical girl from Magica Madoka.

She's terrifying yo.
>>
File: Jibril.png (691KB, 1048x763px) Image search: [Google]
Jibril.png
691KB, 1048x763px
>>52463152
Not a mistake, but the more I think about Jibril from NGNL, the more I start realizing exactly how her personality would develop with me as her master, instantly seizing upon new impressions and opportunities of the multiverse and throwing herself into them, in her entirety.

'Tis glorious.
>>
File: IMG_0740.jpg (180KB, 1280x903px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0740.jpg
180KB, 1280x903px
>>52463152
Can you explain? She seemed to be an emotionally scarred young woman.
>>
>>52463329
The Oedipul mother
Look it up
>>
>>52463334
>>52463329

Actually, googling it is kinda hard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPAfS8-wm8g
>>
>>52463353
Psychoanalysis is rejected by the majority of modern psychologists, Freud.
>>
>>52463435
It's an archetype, and Mami is a fictional character...

Anon, come on buddy.
>>
Hollow Knight Jump when? Not it!
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52462844
Well, that's mainly because of PARTY TIME

Also this is a setting where rich snobs can hire shark gangster hitmen

Oh, and giant octopi exist but can't breathe under water

Wait, why this IS a bad idea?

>>52463048
People won't stop telling you that you can't go through this way, lest you force them to resort to violence. It will either get really, really annoying, or you'll be forced to fight.

In general the whole thing will be less entertaining than watching it because nobody can carry a conversation without starting to repeat themselves, and then descending into incoprehensible gibberish slang.

Also, it takes roughly 20 seconds for the male lead to fall in love after making eye contact. Boy has attachment issues.

>>52462726
I'm not exactly a bad child, but with a few exceptions my sheer amount of stealth gives most of them sudden bouts of amnesia.

There's just this vague awareness of homework being done and the lawn being mowed. And so far, I've only companioned the same sister twice.

>>52463152
Actually, I'm fully aware of what monsters I'm bringing along. At this point being associated with an apocalypse has become the community rite of passage.

Every jump I can't get them to work constructively on something runs the risk of a cosmic catfight, like the time Jadis talked shit about Bayonetta's hair. There's chunks of Arizona that are uninhabitable to this day.

The real surprise horror comes from the ones that team up. Like Adorjan, Delight and the Alice-gestalt's sisterly rivalry. Don't get me wrong-they love each other very much because they understand each other-but they generally share that love to others through the medium of stab wounds and psychotic breakdowns.

I still have no idea WHAT they did to that poor demon lord, but my crew was picking bits of him out of the Warehouse faculties for months.
>>
>>52463450
You know what the fun thing about archetype is? They're just stereotypes, and assumptions. Not everyone agrees with the definition of every archetype, especially when you get into weird obscure ones based on a psychoanalysist's view of the female mind. Nor even does technically belonging to an archetype require a character to fit whatever weird ass sexual expectations people have of it, instead of being their own individual.
>>
>>52463477
That's fine but, Mami has aspects of the Oedipal mother so.

And Freud isn't obscure, and neither is Jordan Peterson.
>>
File: 1490249320836.jpg (132KB, 452x642px) Image search: [Google]
1490249320836.jpg
132KB, 452x642px
>>52463152
Zero from Drakengard 3 is the closest to someone who fits the bill, but I knew it was coming.

You save some one who doesn't think twice about murdering people from certain death and they kinda don't know what to do with themselves.
>>
>>52463504
Anyone in the modern age who honestly takes Freud seriously as someone relevant today should be shot. It's kinder then letting them live with that sort of mental disability.
>>
>>52463504
Which part of 'not everyone agrees with the definition of every archetype' don't you get?

And Freud isn't obscure, but he's completely discredited.
>>
>>52463526
Why are you waifuing a bird-fucking whore?
>>
>>52463533
>>52463541

He's not completely discredited. His good ideas have all been assimilated and the only ones left are the bad ones.
>>
>>52463553
Look anon. Freud is respected as the founder of modern psychology. That doesn't mean his actual theories are worth a damn thing. It was his disciples and friends who started getting close to the truth, rather than just projecting their fetishes.

And any archetype based on Freud's sexual and female psychology theories is instantly an unbelievable and broken mess.
>>
File: 1490261256292.jpg (286KB, 1200x1699px) Image search: [Google]
1490261256292.jpg
286KB, 1200x1699px
>>52463546
Because I played the game with the Japanese VA and she was bae.
>>
File: World Seed ver 1.pdf (230KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
World Seed ver 1.pdf
230KB, 1x1px
Ok guys I will probably be changing things up if anything needs to be changed, and when new books come out I will be updating (if we get more info on more classes I will probably add new backgrounds)

So here we go world seed wip, mainly done for the time being, version 1. In a meeting at work here but will answer questions asap.

Thoughts?
>>
>>52463572
>Japanese VA
>Missing out on all the cussing and bitching and only getting the mostly emotionless performance instead
Poor anon.
>>
>>52463572
Then waifu the VA.
>>
>>52463476
> Also this is a setting where rich snobs can hire shark gangster hitmen
> Oh, and giant octopi exist but can't breathe under water
Nono, you're thinking of the OTHER animated Titanic movie. Called "The Legend of the Titanic". See, there were actually two seperate animated adaptions, and the second one was the one with gangster sharks. That was the one where the boat was pulled back together by an Octopus who had Mickey Mouse's face, and so everyone was saved. But in the "The Legend Goes On", the boat did actually sink, and it's just everyone got out okay.
Also, "The Legend of the Titanic" had a sequel, wherein the two main leads of the original get kidnapped to Atlantis, where the ruler plans to keep them there forever in holy matrimony to each other because thdsrkslaADSFDOR@#MYHANDS ARE TRYINGTO STRANGLE ME
CHOK ING ON VOMIT MY BODY REJECTI NG ME
HALPP
>>
>>52462726
I have parents and siblings as determined by my background. During the Fire Embleming I had at least 4 sets of parents with at least 9 children each. Code Lyoko got me a little sister so that the bad guy had something to use against me. Parents were in Geneva, though.
>>
>>52463568

We're not talking about the real world anon
We're talking about a character written by Gen Urobuchi, a man who is overly fixated on Nietzsche, who's works Freud was responding too, directly or indirectly.
>>
>>52463610
You are really stretching to justify this huh?
>>
>>52463610
An archetype with no foundation in the real world is nothing more than a theory, and can be freely rejected as goddamn retarded. Like you are.

Seriously, the only fetishes Urobuchi has are misery, rape, and NTR. He's not writing about your incest mommy fetish.
>>
>>52462726
You want me to explain my family tree?

I'm going to need at least fifty-five PowerPoints, and also at some point I'm going to need to explain the concepts behind one particular branch of genealogy to explain why one of my parents is a literal tree.

I bought the Family Tree item in the Paradox Grand Strategy arc. And even to this day not even The Cat can make heads-or-tails of it.
>>
File: Hollow Knight 001.jpg (411KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hollow Knight 001.jpg
411KB, 2560x1600px
>>52463676
>also at some point I'm going to need to explain the concepts behind one particular branch of genealogy to explain why one of my parents is a literal tree.
Didn't someone only just now ask for Hollow Knight Jump? How are you a Vessel already?
>>
>>52463587
The technological upgrade capstone feels artificial with the percentile quantifier, but they're not exactly dealbreakers. I'd prefer it to be limited as a softcap with a worded example, but that's just personal preference

>Grove

...alright, can you explain how there's perk parity between creating a miniature solar system in your own soul and the other capstones?

Also what's this virtual/artificial reality distinction? Just to be clear, all that moon monster nonsense is just a REALLY realistic simulation not an actual thing right?
>>
>>52463707
*creating a solar system
>>
>>52463706
Long, convoluted story and whatever you do, DO NOT LOOK BENEATH THE MASK.
>>
>>52463059
That's more of a nightmare scenerio for the mundane earth than the jumper.
>>
>>52463587
>when new books come out

So this jump is based on a LN? Sort of a future Earth with an emphasis on VR tech and then magic comes back resulting in a partial apocalypse and wacky space adventures, like some sort of crazy SwordArtOnline-meets-ShadowRun-meets-CowboyBebop?
>>
>>52463676
>Tree parent

What?!
>>
>>52463707
No the moon literally became a monster called the lunar titan. It stood up and flew away. Current whereabouts unknown. Grove can get up to solar system inside you but that takes a lot of work and requires you to micromanage and add the correct types of mana in the correct amounts. While this sounds good, and it is, this means that you have to suck up a literal planets worth of material to get a planet in your grove. You dont get somethong from nothing and even getting something the size of a normal planetoid of even the size of our moon is going to take a very long time and a lot of elemental cultivation. Basically its gonna look like a solar system but be nowhere near as big.
>>
>>52463334

Wouldn't Mami's usually murderous and/or suicidal reaction to the truth of the puella magi witch system probably be a better reason to find her terrifying?
>>
>>52463735
Turns out the artificial reality vr game was the future and the seeds used to play the game are the cause of it
>>
>>52463707
But fair enough on the upgrade perk I can make it have a soft cap instead, thats doable and makes sense enough to justify.
>>
>>52463597
Don't forgot about the Scottish artillery man soldier that was "cursed" to be dressed up like a little girl and wear a wig in the sequel one.

That was a very important par-ohgod I feel my liver attacking me for remembering it even for a joke.
>>
File: 5d3.jpg (63KB, 700x589px) Image search: [Google]
5d3.jpg
63KB, 700x589px
>>52463627
>He's not writing about your incest mommy fetish.

That's not what the Oedipal mother is though, I mean it is in it's extreme. It's female totalitarianism, over protectiveness, and an over dependence on the emotional gratification of your children or people that are infantilised in the mind of the subject.

And it does have foundation in the real world, hell in the video I linked there was that depiction of Mary stepping on the snake and holding baby Jesus off to the side which predates Freud by centuries. It's a recurring archetype throughout history. Mother's are required to be protective of their children, they have biological drives to do so, and it becomes hazardous to a child's emotional development, and if you think I'm wrong about that then I would be interested in hearing what you attribute an entire generation demanding safe spaces in university.

Mami infantilising Madoka is probably a little too strong of a statement for their relationship, but she is protective of her, she does definitely see her as naive and she does definitely see Homura as a threat, which is why she binds her, which ultimately leads to her death.

>>52463811
Possibly, we're just talking here.
>>
>>52463780
>Moon left.
Wow, how's the weather dealing with that?

>Huge Inner Soul needs stuff.
Understood on my end, though I'm not that guy. With this a few other abilities my Inner World is gonna be swollen as fuck when I go to DC and get it turned into an awesome World of Jumper.

>>52463811
Her going straight for the kill was kinda nuts.

>>52463812
Huh. This sounds like VR Xianxia... is it one?

>>52463839
Soft cap a planatary or something maybe, again not that guy just commenting.
>>
>>52463780
>the moon literally became a monster

How? According to the intro I just thought virtual reality was really, really high tech and all the magic's a simulation in it or something.

I just think its' potential of scope just far outstrips the other perk. A solar system is much, MUCH bigger than creating some kind of moon monster

>>52463812
I don't understand, what's going on and why is the future full of moon monsters
>>
File: 1480193230459.jpg (35KB, 412x371px) Image search: [Google]
1480193230459.jpg
35KB, 412x371px
>>52463853
That sure is a lot of projection. It's like you can't handle the concept of positive personality traits and think that they thus have to be an insane manipulator using you for their own gratification. You like psychoanalysts quite a bit, so I'll go ahead and ape them and say this is indicative of you suffering severe childhood trauma related to your mother or another female caregiver.
>>
>>52463853
>too bad, it was a bespectacled mami-chan.
I'm not disappointed in the least.
>>
>>52463591
>only getting the mostly emotionless performance instead
It was nuanced and much more subdued but I wouldn't call it emotionless. I mean English Dod3 Zero was just Kaine with out the dick, which is a down grade IMO.

Then again I'm the kind of person that likes mass production dead fish so...

>>52463884
Not at all, I had the tyrannical father.
>>
>>52463869
>Wow, how's the weather dealing with that?
From what I can gather from reading the jump, the Earth's basically fucked and Space Elves (TM) show up to evacuate (some/most of?) the population.
>>
>>52463869
>Wow, how's the weather dealing with that?

Not well. But then again people are having a harder time with dragons destroying europe.

>Understood on my end, though I'm not that guy. With this a few other abilities my Inner World is gonna be swollen as fuck when I go to DC and get it turned into an awesome World of Jumper.

It also requires you to add every element manually, want air? You gotta cultivate air. Want water, same thing, nothing comes free and its time consuming.

Its kinda a xia, it has xia elements but its more a mmo turned real thing.

Soft cap to planetary I could probably do they make lots of mini king kai sized planetoids of elements around a ball of plasma mana acting as a sun in setting. They act like planets in that they revolve around the biggest mass.

>>52463877
Then I need to make the intro more clear. The future is full of monsters, moon sized ones exist in space. Magic changed how reality worked fundamentally. Statues became golems, things became real that used to be myths, the things closest to earth became monsters first and the moon is close, in the future earth is a planet sized dungeon with max level monsters thanks to absorbing all that mana.
>>
File: COIE10AntiMonitor.jpg (117KB, 404x658px) Image search: [Google]
COIE10AntiMonitor.jpg
117KB, 404x658px
Who here Anti-Monitor?

so how much different are you in your first jump and latest jump?

for jumpers who have done multiple hundreds or higher of jumps how do new settings interact with you?

how big are your hands?
>>
>>52463936
Not exactly, earth (with some blueprints for ships from the neolife game) builds some ark ships then basically gtfo to the closest habitable worlds (also located thanks to the game) which happen to be the halfling worlds and the elf worlds.
>>
>>52463972
If I can store shit in my soul is it okay to do that instead of cultivating stuff?
>>
File: 12cde83397e3aaeb0ea72c61fc9a1946.jpg (322KB, 651x1096px) Image search: [Google]
12cde83397e3aaeb0ea72c61fc9a1946.jpg
322KB, 651x1096px
>>52462726
I generally don't have parents, or families for that matter, in any of the universes I Jump to. Which struck me as odd at first. Not that I really minded. Not having a family to dance around when it came to my adventures and superscience makes things easier.

Of course, that changes if I take certain drawbacks or powers that make it obvious I'm related to somebody. Like Raven's powerset in Teen Titans. But generally it's just me with vague memories of my upbringing and relevant data for the world I'm getting dropped into.

Technically I was apparently also Andrew Ryan's son in Bioshock... but that was a weird Jump.

>>52463152
I don't regret bringing her along one bit, but Rip Van Winkle (from Hellsing) is about 2/3 Monster and usually tries to find new ways to add more in. She went half-Greeed in Kamen Rider OOOs and the only thing that stopped her from going full bore down that path was that I specifically picked Core Medals for her that belonged to a Greeed that didn't actually exist.

And then there's some of the Advanced Abilities our Falna has granted her. They... /encourage/ her to devour people. Which, I guess is handy in the war-torn times I find myself in now, but is still rather disturbing to see in action.
>>
>>52464088
Like how do you mean? The mc can store stuff in their grove but it has to have somewhete to put it, which means you have to at least cultivate enough earth to sit it on, also you can usually only put something around max the size of a car or so, though if you build something bigger inside you can take it out even if its huge.
>>
File: 53124018_p10_master1200.jpg (567KB, 637x900px) Image search: [Google]
53124018_p10_master1200.jpg
567KB, 637x900px
Do you feel cheap when using high end magic on non-magical settings or settings where magic is rarely used and not very potent?
>>
>>52464138
not really, because I only use them on holidays
>>
>>52464138
No, I like being OP.
>>
>>52463972
Wait, so there was magic in the world all along and the VR craze has nothing to do with anything?
>>
>>52463979
Normal matter won the war in our universe, why would I associate myself with the first loser? In my powerfantasy where I'm a powerful entity and not a shit neet.

First jump my jumper was just me, latest jump my jumper is a hive queen with a psychic connection to all her children with magic powers. I still like to think she does good, but with the power and technology accrued any direct intervention or uplifting in the societies in the various jumps is starting to be incredibly destructive.

And like I said, they tend to interact with my jumper badly. Scripture is disproven, people are afraid, all manner of bad things happen. She tends to hide for the duration of the jump these days, interacting with the societies covertly.
>>
>>52464186
No, the vr game shipped with vr pods called seeds. The seeds (without anyones knowledge) began pumping out mana when activated. This changed things, the game is actually sending the players avatar into the future roughly 3k years, the seeds are causing reality to change by making magic which leads to the future being the magic scifi setting it is.

The seeds are mcguffins that seed the universe with magic.
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>52464138
At this point I am physically incapable of seeing the point of a fair fight outside the bounds of manipulating fairness to achieve an end, although I understand the concept in abstract.

And I find it absurd.

>>52463979
>Who here Anti-Monitor

I'm not sure what you mean by that. I was Anti-SPIRAL many milennia ago and I did acquire the Anti-Monitor's technology to build antimatter lanturn rings, does that count?

>so how much different

I am now brighter and hotter than the event that created my original self's universe.

>hundreds of higher jumps

Uh. I...kinda wedge up agsint them, awkwardly? So there's the jump right, and there's the multiverse I naturally exude that sort of nudges into it, cushioning my insertion into the fringes of a given reality. So, kinda cramped is how I'd put it.

>how big are your hands

Er, depending on how far we stretch the definition of "hands" anywhere between the span of a universe and the width of a molecular bond.

>>52464244
Huh. So the seeds just kind of...showed up? Nobody made them?
>>
>>52464136
Oh I thought we had to cultivate space first and had no way to get things in and out is all.
>>
>>52464290
Seeds showed up first as part of early access game, then after a bit literally everyone got one from nowhere just showing up in their house.

>>52464326
You need to cultivate the groves ground first, space (vacuum) can add more area but then stuff will just kinda float there in a vacuum. You can pull stuff in but it also takes mp to do.

I see I will need to add more notes.
>>
>>52464386
What do seeds actually look like? I was under the impression they look like a Kinect but with less spiders living inside
>>
>>52464405
Its like a lay down bed vr capsule. It is described as looking a lot like coffin.
>>
>>52463842
Careful, anon! You need that to drink!

>>52464138
In such settings, I prefer to use magic in such a way that it is not obvious I'm using magic.
Actually, I usually prefer to downplay my true powers even in high magic settings. Saves headaches.

But generally, no matter how I do it, I tend to crush real opposition pretty handily. I don't feel bad about it.
Fair fights are just a thing people use to make them feel good about losing.

And that's fine. It can be fun to lose! But that's all it is. For fun. A game.
If you're actually trying to win, there's no point in fighting fair. That defeats the point of trying.

>>52463979
> Who here Anti-Monitor?
I'm too much of a filthy casual to understand what that is.

> so how much different are you in your first jump and latest jump?
Well, in my first jump I was cheerful despite a couple traumas, and tended to expos the value of friendship. So I actually fit into Pokemon pretty well, except for the whole "not really into battling" part.

Nowadays I'm a mad researcher monstercat who messes with people and wallows in darkness.

> for jumpers who have done multiple hundreds or higher of jumps how do new settings interact with you?
Depends on my background. I still tend to do the stealth jumper thing, although various perks and things have made independent life really easy.
So, y'know, if I want to be a world traveller or something, that's pretty easy.

> how big are your hands?
Depends on how fluffy they are at the time.
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>52464477
>what that is

Don't worry, he's basically DC's final boss who they whip out whenever they need to justify Darkseid siding with the Justice League for some reason. And even they can't decide who he is all the time.

General consensus is that he's the ruler of an antimatter universe and is super salty at existence because reasons.
>>
File: Waiting.gif (423KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
Waiting.gif
423KB, 268x268px
>>52463706
>>52463454
What would the origins be? (Drop-in, Vessal, Radiant, and Abyssal)
What would the Perks be like? (Drop-In makes charms weapons and such from preexisting powers and abilities, Vessal is about using Soul Based stuff and being a sealing tool, Radiant is all the hivemind, and Abyssal is about being one with the void and that)
What would the Items be like? (Geo, various nicknacks, maps, map pins, a few charms maybe, etc.)
What would the Drawbacks be like? (Riddance has taken over everything but what was seen in the game, Starting with a bit of Radiance to begin, Warriors Ghosts that hold powers stolen from you, Powers stripped, The King is Dead Long Live the King, Hollow Knight get's bad end within the ten years you'll have to deal with whats in the Black Egg)
Here to me wishing that there were a Jumpmaker willing to take up this great world and give it a Jump.
>>
>>52463253
>So many old jumps without a companion option
>>
File: JC13.jpg (7KB, 187x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC13.jpg
7KB, 187x400px
>>52464908
>Radiant

Isn't there only one of that thing and it's some kind of eldritch deity? Other than that I can only think of the disease

Also the heck's an Abyssal, I thought the Vessels were the ones that contain the Abyss' power?
>>
File: World Seed ver 1.2.pdf (238KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
World Seed ver 1.2.pdf
238KB, 1x1px
>>52463587
Ok lets try this again.

Changes:
•added some notes on the setting, only a few though
•made upgrade perk for tech line a soft cap
•added detail to grove perk to specify how it works in setting better.
•Changed intro a bit.

Thoughts?
>>
>>52464242
how do you display your powers mighty jumper?

>>52464290
how did you become the anti-spiral?

>I am now brighter and hotter than the event that created my original self's universe.

righteous
>>
>>52465227
He did some bullshit powerwanking where he sacrificed himself in a ritual to himself to become all powerful.
>>
>>52464477
>Depends on how fluffy they are at the time.

how about maximum floof?

>>52465260
which ritual?
>>
File: Armored Infairy1.jpg (394KB, 2770x866px) Image search: [Google]
Armored Infairy1.jpg
394KB, 2770x866px
>>52465227
>how do you display your powers mighty jumper?
With shock and awe
>>
File: upset gordon.jpg (24KB, 600x355px) Image search: [Google]
upset gordon.jpg
24KB, 600x355px
>>52462726
It seems like I'm fated have shitty relations with my relatives/family no matter what. just like real life, so I'm used to it.

If they're canon characters I usually don't have shitty relations with them if they're not the kind of person to be an asshole.

>>52463152
me with grail-kun when I gave him stuff in Slime Rancher. I realized I made a very, very bad superweapon on my hands.
>>
>>52465221
Has the world gone to seed?
>>
File: Stag Way.gif (4MB, 646x312px) Image search: [Google]
Stag Way.gif
4MB, 646x312px
>>52465191
The Moth's once had control of what the Radiance was, and by using it they learned some serious shit about Dream and Soul. Yes, there is only one The Radiant it's sort of a an Eldritch Hivemind thing that has evolved the infection stuff in response to The Hollow Knight and Black Egg sealing it way so it can't use it's Eldritch Hivemind super powers like it used to.

The black things from down in the Abyss are Abyssals, which are beings of Void. The Abyssals are kind oddballs because they can come back from nearly anything. Vessals like Hollow Knight and Hornet were formed from arts that the White King developed from understanding some stuff about the Wyrm, and maybe because he might have been the Wyrm but no one can conclusively say on that point. The reason Hollow Knight and Hornet are so awesome is because, unlike regular Abyssals, they have the ability to manipulate Soul as well as be murder ghost bugs.

>>52465332
>which ritual?
I've been around for quite some time and I remember some of those posts. The answer to your question is... many. He used Darkhollow from Dresdien Files that I know of, lots of things like Correspondence stuff from Fallen London, some Norse Myth stuff from Viking Saga, and there was a long stint where he was ASA where fucking worlds burned to keep him going. After all that he basically created a vast ritual in Exalted that wound up with him being almost as Perfect as UC and his apotheosis is based on the Exalted Big Bang Yozi whose name I always fuck up. So... yeah alot of stuff happened to make him that way.
>>
>>52465490
Didn't the Exalted thing fail because Mardukth said he couldn't make Essence 6+ custom charms? Or did he just give up and let ASA do whatever he wanted?
>>
>>52465484
Hah, you could say that what with humanity fleeing to other worlds, there is a myth in the neolife game that every race created ftl at toughly the exact same time. Turns out that is both true and not true, when humans became the races of their avatars and then fled earth in starships (being the first ftl race) the people who were now the race of their avatars basically sought out others like them. Which means elf players became elves and skeletons found skeletons and lamias went to find lamias. So while earth (humans) really became the first race to make ftl travel (using tech and magic from the future) all races really did create space travel more or less simultaneously because members of their races (who used to be human) came from earth and taught them tech and magic to be able to become ftl races and in doing so spread temples to the new gods so people could use magic and level up.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (33KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
33KB, 900x508px
>>52465227
Well, through bitterness mostly. Y'see, I ventured into Ravenloft around jump #16 and it soured my view on life. The guilt. The constant need to look over your shoulder. The paranoia at the idea the multiverse was populated by THINGS that could just drop out of the aether and ruin your life.

For a while I was content to stew in my misanthropy. At first I was content to perform terrible sacrifices for the sake of personal security-but 90 jumps or so later, getting my hands on the Dark Soul of Man and Gwyn's Lord Soul...changed me. I had an ephiphany: A world where nothing had to change, protected by its' own timelessness.

Decades went by. I met and fought incarnations of the Crawling Chaos-one of the most terrible dark powers from Ravenloft-again and again, saw the scope of the multiverse and started to feel insecure at the sheer inconsistency; the idea wouldn't let go of me. I didn't immediately go mad with power; I started to look like a glowing shadow well before I acted like one. Everything changed when I jumped Dune in another 90 decades.

I rolled A God I Am.

I snapped; it became obvious to me it was better to either render worlds desolate enough to escape notice from higher beings, dominate them or remake their civilisations as hiveminds to stand a chance.

...at the end of the day, evil is depressingly banal. I felt guilty I couldn't do everything I could do protect the people that mattered, and I felt horrified at the idea everything was truly meaningless. I wanted to preserve it at all costs. Eventually I paid the price for my hubris, tried to let go and move on with my life and backslid out of cynicism.

It wasn't until my wife left me, I lost my sense of identity turning into a Nobody, barely managed to save an alternate universe version of my wife and finally was emotionally blackmailed by my subconsciousness into becoming something else.

Basically, I became the Anti-Spiral the way other people developed drinking problems.
>>
>>52465508
Nope, it seriously gimped the build from my understanding but Garlock is still as close to a Primordial as a being can get. Personally I'd just make all my Charms Essence 1-5 and have a paywall so I'd have to rebuy them to improve them past the E6+ barrier, just like all the Yozi charms are actually set up but that is just me.

Then again I still don't know why the Ebon Dragon hasn't used Brighter Light, Deeper Shadows (Custom Charm-Steal which only works on US because of their symbolic relationship) to become infinitely awesome by mirroring all of US's entire Charm Tree. That should be easy for Ebby but he never does it.
>>
>>52465558
>Humanity creating its own horrible rivals
>>
>>52465563
You've become the Antispiral like, three times now. Each time from retconning an attempted character development.
>>
>>52465602
Because he is self defeating, he has to also fight him self so he doesnt become to powerful. He basically does all he can to sabotage everyone including himself.
>>
>>52465623
Some human supremecist groups popped up in the ships headed to the elf worlds (3 worlds located in the same system) and they tried to take over and start the empire of man, the elves responded by using an orbital cannon on one of the small ships and creating a toxin that would kill any human who enterred their atmosphere. They didnt release the toxin but the threat was there.
>>
>>52465666
So you're telling me it's my duty in this setting to genocide the elves for the sake of humanity?
>>
>>52465709
I mean you can, due to the actions of the mc the humans and elves come to a mutual system of working together forming a sott of alliance, humans know a lot more about magic than the elves and the humans who went to other worlds may well have taken over, Just my thoughts on that part though since another ark ship went to halfling planet and nobody had been there to warn THEM.

Humans do just fine in the long run though. Even if you dont help them.
>>
File: JC14.png (625KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
JC14.png
625KB, 1920x1080px
>>52465332
I think he means this one (https://pastebin.com/duAnfz3X), which was how I became a universe. Er-a proper universe, rather than the weird artificial divine spirit thing I did way back in Fate.

>>52465260
I've been accused of this before, and have explained/posted the procedure several times. Explain which parts are powerwanking.

>>52465508
>>52465602
About (https://pastebin.com/vu8iWdwQ), yeah. Mardukth basically said I acquired unusually buff Cosmic Principle-related Charms, which would logically also include a Greater Imperfection-but the E6 cap was in place.

But later in Sidereals I created a new kind of Exaltation (https://pastebin.com/AvxUyh2C) with all the knowledge I could glean from Primordials and study of my own Infernal Exaltation, and developed Charms to integrate them as a jouten. Then I used Favor of Tashlan to integrate their spiritual processes with my own Charms.

So-it was a very roundabout journey, but yeah.

>>52465630
Eh, I'd call it two and a half times. The third time, I just accepted the mistakes I made in the past rather than try to drown them in EVOLUTION and HOT BLOOD. Def Jam was more of a self discovery thing and taming a tulpa than another 180.

I've been Garlock since SNES, and have no plans to become Anti in the future because that obviously didn't work out well for me.
>>
>>52465759
'just fine' isn't acceptable, anon. Being a minor race is an affront.
>>
>>52465782
It's likely just bait. The next thing he'll go for is that your too wordy and thus no one can tell if your stuff is legit because tl;dr.
>>
>>52465792
It is more like a race that shows up everywhere, but ok if thats how you feel.
>>
>>52465886
>It is more like a race that shows up everywhere
So do the Vorcha in Mass Effecct, anon.

Aren't you offended by the idea of humans being a weak, lesser species?
>>
is there any way to remove powers that we give to other people?

Specifically ones from perks like Blue Queen from Double Cross & those two from Sailor Moon & the new Madoka jump?
>>
File: JC15.jpg (14KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
JC15.jpg
14KB, 720x480px
>>52465623
terminator

>>52465602
Oh and-it's never EXPLICITLY said why he couldn't do this, but it's heavily implied he's simply too weak to. Black Mirror Shintai actually has a clause where Essence levels aside, if the Storyteller deems that someone is significantly more powerful than you because of other reasons it doesn't work on them either. The Dragon also got the Primordial King's shadow once, but apparently all he could do with it was create a sorcery amplifier. And to be fair the symbiotic relationship isn't that simple-Ebby needs light to define himself as a concept, but he's consistently described as hating and his very nature recoiling from.

Within the bounds of how he's willing to act and what he's capable of, he's implied to be about as strong as he can get already.

>>52465862
Point. Been a while since the last time.
>>
Are we really so sensitive that having problems with someone bending how stuff works is considered shitposting? Really?
>>
>>52465911
Why are you, anon? "Weak" is relative. Are you offended by humanity having to suck off air to keep living?
>>
>>52465968
No, but when someone acts like an asshole and makes baseless accusations without giving specific examples as evidence, people are inclined to believe they're shitposting.
>>
>>52465911
You could always shoot for the stars where nobody lives in the future (there is a planet perfect for humans inhabited by a race of B movie actors who were so annoying they get genocided at some point)
>>
>>52465970
Nobody likes the idea of being lesser. Of being demonstrably inferior to other peoples.

>>52466009
Right, I am going to populate an entire planet by myself.

Regardless, I see humans suffering as inferiors in other systems, am I meant to just let that go on? Even if I magically inhabited a planet all by myself, I'd need to help those other humans.
>>
>>52465936
Indian Giver, from the Thirteen Colonies jump.
>>
>>52466001
Except any time someone does give evidence they're still told that they're shitposting.
>>
>>52465782
>which would logically also include a Greater Imperfection-but the E6 cap was in place

Just kidnap a Solar and have them develop charms for you.
>>
>>52466077
Thats ok anon, you do you, in your chain your jump lets you make your adventure. Become god emperor of man if you want.
>>
>>52466119
Less god emperor, more hero who liberates them from the yolk of the elves.
>>
>>52465911
>Aren't you offended by the idea of humans being a weak, lesser species?
Non-human species are still humans, anon. And why are you? Why should humans be elevated above all others? Do you not think it fitting that they suffer the consequences of their actions? And why do you think they deserve their place at the top when the only reason they're there is because some cosmic being (you) took pity on them and stole their victory? Pathetic, really, cutting away everything that makes humanity great.
>>
>>52466091
>Thirteen Colonies jump
Was that made by the same guy who made the United States jump?
>>
>>52466077
>>52466135
Lol. I'll never understand people like you, anon.
>>
File: JC1.jpg (24KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
JC1.jpg
24KB, 597x333px
>>52465936
Erm, for the magic-related transfers the most general solution I know of is The Binding from Storm Hawks, which uses emotionally links to transfer abilities-and also to bypass resistances, so theoretically you could siphon what you give out? If you had specific powers in mind it might be easier to figure out a solution. Otherwise, you could always bolster them with a Disney magic contract to be able to set in clauses for the powers' loss.

As for the Blue Queen-I'm less sure about this, but I gather that it's renegade-based so possibly Shaper's Authority from EVO or psychic biomancy might be able to reverse the mechanism, transferring it back?

>>52466093
>>52465968
The times people have told me I'm powerwanking, they didn't give evidence at all. I was told a few times the pastebin was a bit too obtuse though, so I tried to rewrite it to make the process more logical.

>>52466099
1. Um. I have a Solar I trust, actually. She's called Fair Eyes. Nice girl, grown up to be a benevolently mad sorceress. Recently unleashed a giant breadfruit golem on a starving village that was designed to enjoy being eaten.

2. I'm not sure that would work? I can only imagine that being based on Primordial Principle Emulation, and not only is that what explicitly only learnable b Solars. But I, in turn, have developed a Charm to prevent PPE from working on me.

3. I'm already faintly nauseous from having to rely on the Daystar's flames to empower myself. I'm a practical cosmic entity, but we're treading old ground here. THAT SAID, I /have/ been studying the properties of eradia in order to use Primordial Psychologist to try and develop something akin to Shadow Slave Extraction-but that's another kettle of metaphysics.
>>
Are there any perks for elongation? Not enlargement, I only want to extend along one dimension. I've finally gotten Kamidachi to like and respect me enough to work with me on my schedule, and now that I've got the almighty god-sword on tap I want to extend her range. Being able to extend the blade a huge distance would turn her from a melee trump card to a potential world-slayer.
>>
File: 1380054850931.jpg (39KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1380054850931.jpg
39KB, 450x600px
>>52466156
>Non-human species are still humans
>Non-human species
>Human

Why should humans be lesser?

>Cutting away everything that makes humanity great.
I wasn't aware being an elf-slave made humans great.

>>52466188
You'll never understand people who don't like humans suffering?
>>
>>52465968
Actually this is a tactic that's been used on Garlock from time to time. He'd post his megaton pastebins and the person would just say that there was too much content to read through and he was breaking the rules SOMEWHERE, but it has always turned out to be for naught as Garlock covers his ass pretty well from all the folks who actually take the half hour to two hours it take to plow through all the component parts of his plans. The only time it hasn't been been someone stirring for an argument was when Garlock tried to get around the E6 Custom Charm barrier via fuckery, which Mardukth nixed on his own.

Nowadays we just wait for either evidence to come forwards or we ignore it.

>>52466077
>Nobody likes the idea of being lesser. Of being demonstrably inferior to other peoples.
Eh it's a LN I expect for humanity to go beyond the other races.

>>52466135
Er dude you have three worlds, willing to take in refuges, being threatened so they made a defensive action. (Look we have Orbital Defenses and can stop you from taking over our world.)
>>
File: jc4.jpg (63KB, 845x521px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
63KB, 845x521px
>>52466192
Orochi Warriors has just the thing, actually; it's in the supernatural perkline, and it's fluffed as the Monkey King giving you a feel of his staff to see how it works. No, not like that

It's theoretically possible with mantra from Asura's Wrath, too. One of the few known mantra-infused weapons can extend quite far. And while not a general solution I think it should be well within the capabilities of the crafting perk in Viking Saga.
>>
>>52466206
Dude what the fuck are you even smoking? Are you one of those SJWs who thinks a group of people are still being "oppressed" because the world won't bend over three times backwards and acknowledge them as the best thing since sliced bread? There's no "suffering" to be had. How are you this deluded?
>>
Hey! I put this up last thread, but it was pretty late, so.
Again, please give your thoughts if you can. I figured that the main problem with Age of Adventure was the brevity of the setting write-up so, I...went the opposite direction with that.

Main plans are for this:

*Drop-ins will get some anomalies and things relating to both the Different Dimension and the Machine Kings, if not Beast-Warrior stuff too.
*Spellcasters will get...magic, mostly, they'll have different paths and probably be able to do things like craft magic items such as many of the equip spells, learn Rituals, and get familiars like the Elemental Charmers
*Warriors will get basic techniques, leadership, and advanced strength+speed "Journeys", which are representative of being down a certain path in their adventures. Probably will have a certain amount of perks per Journey and you can pick from 1 to 3 journeys, maybe.

Based off stuff like http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Zera

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Grepher

and http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Gearfried
>>
>>52466256
Well, I don't think I can craft Kamidachi, she's immutable to any effect that doesn't come from herself. So the Viking Saga solution doesn't work. But giving her Mantra or that perk from Warriros Orochi could work.
>>
>>52466206
>Why should humans be lesser?
Why the fuck shouldn't they be of they're weak-ass bitches who were too useless to do anything before some god spoonfed them paradise?
>>
>>52466221
>Eh it's a LN I expect for humanity to go beyond the other races.
It's not the case.

>Er dude you have three worlds, willing to take in refuges, being threatened so they made a defensive action.
Yes, making humans their inferiors under threat of releasing an anti-human toxin that will kill them all. So benevolent.

>>52466277
Being the servants of another species is being their lesser, anon. No right to self determination. No path to success for themselves. Nothing of their own. It's a horrible position.
>>
File: Justice Has Arrived.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Justice Has Arrived.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>52462726
To be honest I don't put much thought into it except for a couple of jumps.

>>52463152
None of them. I picked out all of my Companions purposefully, even the ones who might accidentally the multiverse.

>>52463924
My thoughts exactly.

>>52464138
Not particularly, since I only do it if someone has utterly enraged me.

>>52466190
>Recently unleashed a giant breadfruit golem on a starving village that was designed to enjoy being eaten.
....I can't argue that that doesn't sound like a solar. Except that a Solar wouldn't be satisfied with such a "basic" meal as bread.
>>
>>52466312
I haven't said they were benevolent. I've said that they are just taking defensive actions. The humans can get on the Arks and go elsewhere if they wish.
>>
>>52466312
They arent servants thougj, the threat was to prevent invasion, they come to a mutually beneficial agreement.

Now Im not gonna argue morality but humans carve out their place without taking over the elves.
>>
>>52466206
Dude what the fuck. The humans were literally invading the elves, how the fuck are they suffering in any way?
>>
>>52466369
Yet you are defending their genocidal actions.

>>52466379
>Agreement
As servants to the elves, yes.

>Carve out their own place
Where, exactly, do they have to 'carve out'?
>>
>>52466312
Servants? Defense against any human who /invades/ their planet? They didn't go over to the human worlds and bombard then or something.

Lol, whatever man. I'm done. This is either some elaborate bait or you're legitimately insane. Have fun reducing humanity to dependence on a slave to a non-human entity, I guess.
>>
>>52466395
And their literal invasion was not a "genocidal action"? Yeah no, at this point it's clear that you're just baiting, or on the same level of retardation as bancho.
>>
>>52466395
They are not servants though, they help the elves and the elves help them. In the future humanity has its own territory, no Im not sure on a starmap where.

Again in your chain you do you but the elves are reasonably decent people here. Hell they only have 1 orbital canon over each planet and the mc put them there, they are human tech.

Monsters are a bigger problem to everyone anyway.
>>
>>52466281
Looks good to me.
>>
>>52466422
Invasions don't typically result in outright genocide the way a race-targeting chemical weapon they still have does.

>>52466447
They are servants. Vassals to the elven nations who supply them with knowledge in exchange for board. That's a master/servant relationship.

>The MC caused the murder of entire scores of his own people.
What a monster he is.
>>
Man, I just watched Fantastic Beasts. Is anyone else incredibly disturbed by the casual ease with which they obliviate an entire city? I, mean, it's treated like collecting trash or something.
>>
>>52466494
Wizards are racist, yes.
>>
>>52466494
I was more impressed with how just a few aurors managed to repair the city in such a short time. I really underestimated HP magic.
>>
File: 442b3968bb0586997c2ebd76320565c0.png (877KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
442b3968bb0586997c2ebd76320565c0.png
877KB, 700x1000px
>>52466494
1920 Wizards are pretty racist. Which kind of fits in with the times. But yeah, they were a little too eager to knock a seemingly random chunk of time out of everyone's memory. You know there had to be a few people who stayed out in the rain too long and lost a lot more than just a few hours of time.
>>
>>52466494
I'm more disturbed that they are apparently so fucking stupid that they didn't recognize Grindenwald had replaced a high ranking member of their government. Presumably months or years ago.
>>
>>52466554
Harry Potter Wizards not noticing things is nothing new.
>>
File: JC10.png (2MB, 791x1152px) Image search: [Google]
JC10.png
2MB, 791x1152px
>>52466221
>E6 Custom Charm barrier

For the sake of clarity, I should clarify the idea of creating the other Exaltations later on was to surpass it by virtue of them being a new form of Exaltation designed for self-improvement which develops entirely unrelated Charms inspired by one of the concepts I encompas similar to how the Sun doesn't actually have Solar Charms, and then use the perk to bootleg the-no pun intended-essence of the Charms they developed into myself

As far as I know Mardukth hasn't prohibited this.

>>52466281
>Intro

On the one hand, it's kinda daunting. On the other hand, I can see why it's there. Do you think it might be possible to summarise it a bit further, stick to the cliff notes e.g. "this is how the goddess abandoned world, ever since magic systems A, B, C were invented and there has been much turmoil"? Not sure if you should listen to me, because it's a fairly obscure setting and the minutiae could get lost in translation

The origin/location text definitely looks good

>>52466494
I'm just regretful I didn't watch it when it came out, and have yet to since it seems to have ben quite good and I was worried it was just a tired cash-in to the HP films

Actually that doesn't surprise me though, there's an offhanded mentioned ONE wizard obviated most of a city when a dragon flew over it in the Fantastic Beasts book (the textbook released years before the film)

>>52466523
It's really good for utility stuff, just not blasting! The Department of Mysteries does have whole shelves of Time Turners after all, and a veil to the afterlife.

>>52466554
But yeah, you get the impression the utility magic's actually so efficient they've stopped using their eyes and brains when they can just woosh everything in place by pointing
>>
>>52465968
Are we really so sensitive that we can't ignore things we don't like and have to obligatorily REEEE because we were triggered? Really?
>>
>>52466395
>Yet you are defending their genocidal actions.
Sir, I have only said that they're actions are defensive in nature. They defended themselves with weapons they had so as to avoid the subjugation of their race, the humans can continue their journey in the arks if they so wish the Elves just don't want them to kill the fuck out of their race or pull a Drifters on them. Human's are by the large pretty fucking capable of doing the above.

The best way I can put your post into context, as I read them is as such (Using a real world thing for ease of reading)
1. Country A has nuked Country B's invading army of moving nuclear devices before it can mobilize into range.
2. Country A states that if Country B want they can immigrate to Country A no prob but another invasion will come up with another response because Country A will defend itself.
3. Country B moves in. (They have other options, and could even get there with the technology that they have)
>>
>>52466699
>As far as I know Mardukth hasn't prohibited this.
Because he's given up.
>>
>>52466704
The problem is, this place has repeatedly encountered shitposters who argue in bad faith and act like their opinions are objectively correct
>>
File: JC11.jpg (23KB, 810x539px) Image search: [Google]
JC11.jpg
23KB, 810x539px
>>52466732
You...do realise I actually talked the issue over with him about my first idea and agreed with his ruling right?

If he wants to say otherwise, I'm game. This has never been a contest, and I've always abided by the rulings.
>>
>>52466708
Elves created a toxin that instantly murder humans. That's an extremely hostile and evil weapon to be used by anyone, but you seem rather keen to defend the elves having something like that.

>Humans can continue their journey
To fucking where? Space isn't some big friendly field, it's mostly empty and full of dead useless rocks.
>>
>>52462726
Parents aren't usually very important for my jumper, most of the time I just imagine myself being an orphan so I don't have to put my fictional families through any heartache.

But whenever I do go to a jump where I need to be in a family, I try to make my fictional parents as much like my real ones as possible.

>>52463152
All of my companions OCs so I never have this issue.

>>52464138
Sometimes, but usually If I ever do that then the people I'm using magic against are dicks so I don't dwell on it for to long.
>>
>>52466808
They never use it though, its a chip to bargain with. Also they have starmaps they could keep going to another world easy enough.
>>
File: 5ceon4.jpg (200KB, 711x720px) Image search: [Google]
5ceon4.jpg
200KB, 711x720px
Jumpers, who is best girl?
>>
>>52466699

It's more or less a setting that is stitched from whole cloth, with inspiration from various Quests I've seen take place in a yu gi oh fantasy realm.

It's a lot, but I'm more or less worldbuilding from scratch since Konami is retarded and hasn't done a "Planes"-like system that MTG does besides Duel Terminal, making it nigh impossible for there to be a direct setting made from the implied world of Yu Gi Oh's non-DT fantasy stuff. Any attempt to do this is going to probably require the filling in of blanks. Still, thanks for the feedback. Glad about the origin/location text, I'm trying to make this feel as flavorful as I can.
>>
>>52466846
Noodle. Always.
>>
>>52466846
NonaMrow, I think it was? Haven't seen them in awhile, though. I hope they're okay.
>>
>>52466842
But they have it. There's a reason nations on Earth aren't even supposed to HAVE chemical weapons, let alone use them, and no mustard gas or zyklon is as fucking horrifying as a species-targeting mass murder weapon.

>Another world
Again, fucking where? Do you think space is a picnic? If there even are any uninhabited planets for them to take, they certainly have a damn good reason for not going there.
>>
File: QsxNmE9.gif (1MB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
QsxNmE9.gif
1MB, 500x388px
>>52466846

Mine.
>>
File: nobunaga.png (351KB, 512x724px) Image search: [Google]
nobunaga.png
351KB, 512x724px
>>52466846
this is a meaningless question. Everyone's tastes are different.

also it's pic related
>>
>>52466846
Gonna have to go with my standard.

>>52466894
Zone? That's not a bad choice either.
>>
>>52466893
Nope, they could go to another world, there is one a few months out by ship that has no people at all on it but is habitable. The elves are just one of the closest. Also elves dont have such laws, if aliens came to earth you better believe we would use anything to keep us safe. Space is not safe but then again they have maps from the future to go by to find worlds.
>>
>>52466808
I'm not even sure you're talking about the same LN as I am at this point. The humans could go to the Halfling world. They have the Arks and the starmaps and the magic. They have the option to leave at any time. The elves have a weapon. No weapon is evil or hostile unless it is driven by an intelligence. In this case the intelligence behind the weapon is the elves and they've chosen not use the weapon, merely keeping the big stick around so that humans don't fuck them up.

>>52466893
As I said above they could go to the halfling worlds or just use the starmaps they have to find the territories that were controlled by humans in the starmaps they have of the fucking future! Seriously dude.
>>
>>52466846
David Bowie.
>>
>>52466882
Dammit anon, I only appeared to fight back against the rampant waifu industry. Don't waifu me.
>>
File: JC16.jpg (248KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
JC16.jpg
248KB, 1200x1600px
>>52466862
>It's more or less a setting taht is stitched from whole cloth

Oh! So, like a generic? Ambitious and I'd have cautioned you if you'd pitched the idea, but I must say so far it seems to be working well

In that case, it does sound very justified to get a sense of where we're going and what there is to do. I would appreciate if you could make it more concise while keeping the plot points, something like-

"This war ended in a draw, however, with the Archfiends retreating in shadow after too many of their Terrorkings were lost...while Lemuria itself was so overextended and lost so much magic in the fight that the breaking of the Seal to battle the Archfiends broke and sank the city to the bottom of the ocean, where its secrets still lie"

-replaced with something like-

"The Archfiends retreated with the remnants of the Terrorkings as Lemuria exhausted itself from the broken Seal, carrying its' secrets with it to the ocean floor"

-just to keep the gist while mitigating the textwalls, for speedreaders. I know it's a tall order and I'll understand if you think it's nitpicky, but from personal experience I know not everyone reads at the same pace so I just thought it might be worth considering at least.

>>52466846
Not who, what. A miserable little pile of secrets

>>52466846
...man, I almost didn't recognise her new design.

I don't hate it, it's just taking me a while to get used to thinking of this as Noodle
>>
File: 57e.jpg (169KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
57e.jpg
169KB, 1200x1200px
>>52466846
Tsuyu obviously.
>>
>>52466935

Nope, just my go-to "I'm being lewd" picture

I don't have a best girl, cause it fluctuates. I'd have to say the only person who approached that the strongest right now is pic related

Cute, dark skin, blonde, a really selfless and kind girl while still being a brave badass, what's not to love?
>>
>>52466960
D:

You wound me, senpai.
>>
File: 419684185.jpg (568KB, 1500x1167px) Image search: [Google]
419684185.jpg
568KB, 1500x1167px
>>52466973
Oh, you're a classic Noodler? I dunno, I kinda prefer the new design.

>>52467017
Also a fine choice in women.
>>
I wonder how a lot of these fictional characters would react to be obsessed over by a bunch of nerds on the internet.
>>
>>52466953
'Habitable' is a wide definition. 'Habitable' includes the Sahara Desert and the Arctic, both places where people do manage to live.

The elves don't have those laws, but that doesn't make the weapon any less horrifying.

>>52466955
Why is it so much better in your mind for the humans to conquer the halflings instead of the elves? I know that your morality is off because you don't mind humans being enslaved, buy it seems off that you only care about elves.
>>
>>52466846
Hex Maniac is Best Girl.
>>
>>52467017
I need to invent a magic spell that destroys all high heels in the multiverse. I'm fed up with those ugly and uncomfortable shoes being force into every design.
>>
File: 2012-02-12-475157.jpg (147KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
2012-02-12-475157.jpg
147KB, 595x842px
>>52466846
For me, Ion is best girl.
>>
>>52466192
Lunar Exalts have a charm for that, Wind-Wings Carry Technique. But it only extends geometrically, depending on how much essence you throw at it. Increasing the range by 2x for one mote, 3x for two motes, 4x for three motes, and so on.

It only requires a pretty low essence rating though (just Essence 2), so you could probably upgrade it a bit?

Anyway, only other thing I can think of is space-warping like the Spatial Warping power in X-Men Movies.

Worm also has Jack Slash's power, but I don't think it's purchasable.

>>52466699
>>52466732
>Because he's given up.
Actually, mostly because what he's using seem to be exaltations in name only.

I did give up on conveying the idea that he's not somehow a worse Primordial then the Yozis are for lacking custom E10 charms, considering they don't have them either. Or that high-essence charms aren't just 'harder, better, faster, stronger'. And also on reading that plan thing.

But that's neither here nor there.
>>
>>52465782

>About (https://pastebin.com/vu8iWdwQ), yeah. Mardukth basically said I acquired unusually buff Cosmic Principle-related Charms, which would logically also include a Greater Imperfection-but the E6 cap was in place.

Actually I think I remember Mardukth saying that (You) variants of the basic Yozi charms don't count as custom charms.

Also the notes section has this

>The exception to that ban is Shintai Charms like Tenebrous Apotheosis Shintai, which grant
you the effects of the appropriate Worldshaper Assumption, Epic Panoply, and Greater
Imperfection for that Yozi.
>>
File: W-WHAT TOMFOLLERY IS THIS.png (436KB, 1843x1870px) Image search: [Google]
W-WHAT TOMFOLLERY IS THIS.png
436KB, 1843x1870px
>>52467069
>>
>>52466846
Who is this strange man?
>>
>>52467076
Oh when I say havitable I mean nice enough that the mc and company spend a year or so there both on and off the ship, it occasionally turns into a jungle world that the mc crash landed on in the future that nobody had set foot on before. So when I say habitable I mean pretty nice in most respects.
>>
>>52466846
If find the practice of waifu'ing creepy and off-putting, so I don't do it. It's weird as fuck how accepted it is around here.
>>
>>52467055
The second from the left isn't actually Noodle but a robot form of her used as a decoy to keep. . .someone off of real Noodle's trail. I'm only mildly versed in Gorillaz story stuff. Sorry if you already knew.
>>
>>52467142
What do you do on your chain then?
>>
File: tumblr_oiiwweD0Vj1sd1xkuo3_1280.png (134KB, 622x1050px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiiwweD0Vj1sd1xkuo3_1280.png
134KB, 622x1050px
>>52466846
>>
>>52467142
You are on an autistic imagination game on a forum about playing pretend, just join the fun and do as the Romans do.
>>
>>52467076
>Why is it so much better in your mind for the humans to conquer the halflings instead of the elves? I know that your morality is off because you don't mind humans being enslaved, buy it seems off that you only care about elves
1. You are blurring two anons together here, I am not the person(s) here >>52464006 or here >>52465759
2. I have not advocated the Genocide or Enslavement of any race.
>>
>>52467134
>occasionally

Eventually
>>
>>52467097
Since when did earthes get such girly fingernails?
>>
File: image.png (267KB, 384x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
267KB, 384x960px
>>52466846
Did someone call for Best Girl?
>>
File: 1467265272728.jpg (240KB, 1280x1318px) Image search: [Google]
1467265272728.jpg
240KB, 1280x1318px
>>52467153
I did already know that, but it was the only picture I had on hand that showed all three of her major designs. No worries.
>>
>>52467142
I believe there's two main definitions, or at least that's how waifus were explained to me. There's the "actually picturing yourself in a relationship with said character" way, and then there's the "this is an odd way of pointing out a character you really like, possibly your favorite, from any given setting" way. I think most people are the second?
>>
>>52466973

I'll cut down where I can, I'm just trying to preserve the stuff that'd help spark adventure ideas and help people buy into it.
It's in that weird place that DM - Heroes is, where it has a source material but all of the actual setting is implied by card art and concepts rather than expressly given. If you consider Duel Monsters - The Heroes as generic Duel Monsters Hero jump, then I guess it's like that.
>>
>>52467172
I dunno just found the art piece.

Then again, if you get the voice mail, doesn't she say shes looking for you?
>>
>>52467142
>he doesn't have a waifu
How do you live with yourself? What drives you on if it's not the unconditional love of your perfect 2D waifu?
>>
>>52467142
I think your idea that you'd be completely sexless during your chain to be even odder. How dare people find romance in their lives, right?
>>
>>52467142
I'm just wondering why you're expecting better of a self-insert power-fantasy imagination thread.
>>
>>52467211
Yes, she is safely on Earth and going to school, but spending all her time trying to find some clue as to where you are.
>>
>>52467192
Ah, alright, cool.
>>
>>52467134
>Jungle
>Pretty nice
Jungles are hell for humans. Full of disease, parasites, and predators. They're not nice places you want to settle your people on.

>>52467168
You present the conquering of the halflings as a solution for my problem of the humans being enslaved by the elves.
>>
>>52467244
Then the picture must be a particular instance where she found her player.
>>
File: IMG_0541.png (15KB, 180x126px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0541.png
15KB, 180x126px
>>52466846
>>
File: fwQuKVe.png (321KB, 1645x1204px) Image search: [Google]
fwQuKVe.png
321KB, 1645x1204px
>>52467142

It's wish fulfillment, what do you want? I mean, from the other end all the people focusing intently on wanting to be the biggest and strongest with no spoken ideas on what else they care about kinda looks like pic related to me
But hey, I'm a social-punchy type so...
>>
>>52467268
>You present the conquering of the halflings as a solution for my problem of the humans being enslaved by the elves.
I present the fact that there are other worlds that the humans can go to. Not take over. Not commit to genocide. Just go to. That's all I've said. I would like if you stop twisting my meanings or thinking I am someone that I am not.
>>
File: JC6.jpg (216KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
JC6.jpg
216KB, 1131x707px
>>52467107
Thanks for the clearup. In all seriousness, if you do ever want to change your mind about it in the future I should reiterate, out of character that's totally cool and don't you feel no pressure no matter what nobody says

In-character, I am hideously insecure and afflicted with self-loathing. Every day is a reminder that as a Jumper, I am ultimately the opposite of what I seek to embody and propagate. Every moment is a constant struggle to not become the nightmare I oppose. That's part of why I've focused so much on becoming a Primordial-the clarity of purpose just being one brings

Also for the record I am aware they aren't just hbfs, it's the more abstract/wider scope they seem to act on that appeals. Like how Shadow Slave Extraction expands Black Mirror Shintai's valid targets, the implication A Prince For The Queen/Two Hearts As One branch off from Sun-Heart Furnace Soul or how Tenebrous Apotheosis Shintai is presumably the keystone for whatever Charm lets the Ebon Dragon hide an entire demon dojo in his shadows

>exaltations in name only

Ah, I...hadn't thought of it that way but I suppose few in the setting would recognise them as such, in hindsight. I mainly thought of them as Exaltations because they're heavily derived from the processes that generate and are generated by one.

>>52467115
Oh, right.

>>52467055
Noodle is always relevant. But some Noodles are more relevant than other Noodles.

>>52467203
Is there a site where all the material's complied, or is it a homebrew on the suptg archive?
>>
>>52467340
Yet their choice is to either be slaves to the inhabitants or conquer them. Being a lesser population used by the native peoples certainly isn't the happy equal relationship you think it is.
>>
>>52467088
I made a series of rolls for what my childhood friends were like in Pokemon and the one with a crush on me was a Hex Maniac.

It was almost enough to make me stay.
>>
>>52467358

I'm using
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Card_storylines
for most of the ideas, with some stuff just implied from Exodia being egyptian themed and the Necrovalley for Pharaonics and my knowledge on
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sophia,_Goddess_of_Rebirth
and her place in the Duel terminal-verse.
>>
>>52467107

Since your here I remembered something I got curious about.

If you take the 'Return of the Infernal Jumper' does the Yozi you free have to still be a primordial when you free them, or would altering their nature as part of the attempt still count if it worked and they escaped in the process?
>>
File: Gravity-Rush-2_10-26-16_028.jpg (176KB, 600x902px) Image search: [Google]
Gravity-Rush-2_10-26-16_028.jpg
176KB, 600x902px
>>52467091

She has a more casual outfit here, and some of her other clothes are more practical in terms of shoe-age...and not, considering one of them's a maid outfit.
>>
>>52467440
Hey Digger, who are the major players in the world at the moment? Are Endymion and Dark Magician still alive? What are the the last three White Dragons up to?
>>
>>52467424
... er dude the fact that the choice to leave exists means that it isn't slavery. Getting a job at the local bar isn't slavery man. Doing shit that you're awesome at and getting paid to do so isn't slavery. The weapon is only in case of total human going drifters on the elves. There is a planet that in the future is/was (Time Travel is involved) a jungleworld which means that with the right person, the human race has tons of awesome folk right now, it could become a lush paradise world easily.
>>
>>52467486
She's got a pretty wide variety of outfits considering that she's a sewer hobo. Seriously, how does she maintain that wardrobe, she has nowhere to wash any of it.
>>
>>52463329
Had to do some driving for my sister, got back now.

Here's the thing, Mami's the girl that gives the battle maniac Kyouko nightmares, I mean, to begin with, she's a veteran Puella, that already should give you an idea of her skill level as it is. Certainly her emotional control leaves much to be desired, but it does not change the fact that she's survived a lot of shit and killed it before the show begins. It is that experience makes her a scary combatant. Like I mentioned before, Kyouko was like "honestly, fuck that chick" and while part of it could have been contributed to Mami's clinginess, there was the fact that Kyouko did not go anywhere near Mami's territory until the latter died. Then there's the fact that she's got a flair for creatively using her magic, those guns she summons aren't actually her main tool, her original ability was to use ribbons and she eventually started transform them into weapons so she can fight more effectively. It doesn't stop there though, since she turn those ribbons into anything, like tea cups and clones.

Generally, Mami's that nice quiet kid in the back of the class that when someone shoots up the school and shows up in your class, she doesn't hesitate to slide around the gun man out his line of sight and quickly gank him, pick up his gun, and stand watch to make sure no one else threatens the class. The thing is, through out this entire time, she's just acting normally like it was another day in school.

The Jumps I take her into just make her more scary, like the Circle of Magic where she picked up Thread Magic (enhancing her ribbon bullshit) or Wheel of Time where she became an Aes Sedai. It's not the power she has that concerns me, but how she'll be using it that at one point gave me a literal nightmare of being on the receiving end of it.
>>
>>52467527
Don't compare your people being enslaved to the locals for your knowledge is the same as a paid job.

>Paid
In board. Same as a slave.

>Jungle
Read my fucking post about jungles. They're abject fucking hell.
>>
>>52467527
>Haha, don't worry anon, I'm just holding a gun to your head in case you do something I don't like! I'm still your friend! Pretend it's not even there! The gun that I'll blow your brains out with!
>>
>>52467527
Jobs are slavery.
>>
>>52467486
Too boring and plain.
>>
Has Batman TAS come out yet?

I've got plans...
>>
>>52467638
Not yet. Just wait a bit more, you can get all the damaged goods you want.
>>
>>52467358

>or how Tenebrous Apotheosis Shintai is presumably the keystone for whatever Charm lets the Ebon Dragon hide an entire demon dojo in his shadows

Considering what the Ebon Dragon is like that seems like it could also be something that branches off from Exiled by Wicked Hate (and possibly Loom-Snarling Deception).
>>
File: 041651408486415166416476.jpg (515KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
041651408486415166416476.jpg
515KB, 1920x1200px
>>52467638
Sounds like you need to cool off a little.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
>>52467529
I always figured she's just really, really good at scavenging for good clothes richer folks just throw away. Maybe literally, in some cases. If I wanted the local gravity hobo to patrol my neighbouhood, I'd sure hang out my spare laundry on a stick with a "to Kat, with luv" sign attached.

My own Kat actually runs her own rival clothing line to compete against Clouds'. For old times sake, sometimes she gravity-drops spares at homeless shelters.

>>52467541
>Generally, Mami's that nice quiet kid in the back of the class that when someone shoots up the school and shows up in your class, she doesn't hesitate to slide around the gun man out his line of sight and quickly gank him, pick up his gun, and stand watch to make sure no one else threatens the class

But that's literally Sayako.

And. I guess Homura would be a candidate for potential school shooter?

Man, Kyoko would be the voice of reason if she was as social as Madoka.

>>52467649
Hmm. Or maybe even Corrosive Pattern Infliction, since that's his most prominent "make stuff" Charm, and one of his souls made the Umbral Panoply after all.

>>52467665
Who would win in a snowball fight, Mei or Mr. Freeze?
>>
>>52467665

Mei can go suck on a bag of frozen peas, no salt.
>>
Anons, where can I get some good bros? It's occurred to me that I'm over halfway through assembling my little pantheon, and I've only got one male companion. And he's a dog. A really cool dog that I love, Sunny (short for "The Beast That Hunts the Moon and Sun") is a real sweetheart, but I need some dudes to hang out with.
>>
File: waiting intensifies.jpg (806KB, 4000x3514px) Image search: [Google]
waiting intensifies.jpg
806KB, 4000x3514px
>>52467647
>>52467665
>>
>>52467568
>In board. Same as a slave.
That's not the same as slavery.

>Read my fucking post about jungles. They're abject fucking hell.
1. Depending on the method the time travel shit works you can create a different future in which it's a paradise world. Or perhaps it only became a Jungle world after the humans left.
2. No need to be so hostile. There is not need to use curse words.

>>52467577
More along the lines of being a civilian in a contry that is taking in refuges. The government still has it means of taking care of shit.

>>52467581
With the above sir in question I don't know if your joshing or not.
>>
>>52467218
I find the idea that you would you would obsess over someone for centuries because they appealed to you in some limited piece of entertainment from random world enough to selfishly steal them away someone from their own life and then somehow construe it as "romance" to be even more odd, myself.
>>
File: the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg (246KB, 670x1072px) Image search: [Google]
the_mad_sun_of_malfeas_by_kiyo.jpg
246KB, 670x1072px
>>52467115
Mhm, yup. The variants of general charms aren't really custom charms in my mind, since they basically do the same for all Yozis.

And then Tenebrous Apotheosis-likes work with the above. It's more custom-like, since they're actually part of your charmset. But fine to make an exception for, on account of coolness and literally giving you the effects of those general charms. Tenebrous Apotheosis actually seems pretty underwhelming to me mechanically, aside from the coolness factor. Mind-Hand Manipulation alone gives you to the same combat stats. It's basically only really practical for getting more healthlevels, with the Greater Imperfection being a major drawback of it.

>>52467358
>first spoiler
No problem. I don't think I'll change my mind, but thank you.

>second spoiler
...Fair enough.

>third spoiler
Ah, my apologies then. I just got that impression (mistakenly it appears) from our conversations back then.

>>52467457
You want to alter their nature enough to not even be a Primordial at all anymore?

That... might be too close to death for them to count as getting free. I suppose it depends on how much of 'them' you preserve?

>>52467649
>>52467712
I'd guess all of the above for the shadow dojo?
>>
>>52467712

>Hmm. Or maybe even Corrosive Pattern Infliction, since that's his most prominent "make stuff" Charm, and one of his souls made the Umbral Panoply after all.

I was mostly thinking of the previous two do to Exiled By Wicked hate being an essense 4 charm that sends beings to somewhere else, and Loom Snarling Deception being a hide things charm. Basically I figured that sending something to a nearby world (a.k.a. inside the Ebon Dragon) is probably not that much more difficult than sending them to a completely unreachable space.

Although if the Ebon Dragon actually built it inside his shadow than my question is not how, but rather 'Is that dojo even functioning?'.
>>
File: Aw.gif (526KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
Aw.gif
526KB, 250x141px
>>52462648
>Icy Titanic Love Edition
See Pic

>>52462726
I generally roll the dice for family, sometimes I get loving parents and sometimes miserable bastards. Never companioned a family member before.

>>52463152
I wouldn't say it was a terrible mistake but Riddick from Chronicles of Riddick does make it difficult to take him places sometimes. It's not uncommon to have to cast heal and memory wipes on people who don't respect his personal space.

>>52464138
As a rule I try to complete a jump without using outside setting abilities, excluding regenerative abilities and death reservation in case I get one punched. In jumps like Dead Space though I say fuck it
>Watch corpse spasm and transform into necromorph, bones cracking and bursting from flesh.
"Oh, Fuck that shit!"
>Snap fingers and necromorph bursts into a red cloud.

>>52465221
Looks cool, have to read up on setting.
>>
>>52467777
>That's not the same as slavery.
Yes it is. You do work for your master. In exchange, he houses and feeds you. This is what the elves are doing to the humans. It's slavery.

>Different future
By what, moving the entire planet?

>Don't curse
Don't make me repeat myself.
>>
>>52467712
>But that's literally Sayako.
Sayako talks a good game, until she's face-to-face with what she was talking shit about, then she falls apart and blames everyone else and gets herself killed.
>>
>>52467777
It seems the gods are actively trying to alter the future for some reason so this is a possibility. Also I have no idea if he is serious or not anymore but Im not worried if he takes over the elves in his chain Im not arguing anymore.

Also I forgot to add companion ai and berserk drawback. I will do those now before final draft.
>>
>>52467854
You mean those inhuman gods? And anon expects me to think humans are perfectly safe and fine here?
>>
File: 7acfd677bf9d3d44f70b230f257c310d.png (532KB, 1100x506px) Image search: [Google]
7acfd677bf9d3d44f70b230f257c310d.png
532KB, 1100x506px
>>52467712
>Mei vs Mr. Freeze in a snowball fight
I'm not sure, but it's on my bucket list to find out. And distribute the video footage across the multiverse for fun and profit.

>>52467715
Ouch. She'll need a little ice for that harsh burn. I doubt she'll hold it against you though. She's pretty chill.

>>52467730
Really, it depends on what you're looking for. Link is always a good choice and comes in a variety of flavors. I also rather like Doom Guy if you want someone to kick ass and take names. There's also Mad Max, who could use a friend he didn't have to worry about outliving. If you want someone a little wackier and bookish, Newt Scamander is a pretty cool guy to have around.

Then, there's always the Detective from Paprika. Considering the weirdness he's going to be seeing in the near future, he could be rather interested in the whole Jumping thing. I might also recommend checking out the casts of Persona. There's plenty of bros in the Social Links as well as the main cast. Except Yosuke from P4. Trial of the Dragon him and walk away.
>>
>>52467877
Well some seem human enough. There are gods of pretty much all races. Including humans.
>>
>>52467792
>selfishly steal them
You chose to jump, other people would too. You're just the type who can't handle thinking about relationships so you paint everyone else as an abuser to justify your frustration when they don't think the same way you do about romance.
>>
>>52467882
>That spoiler
I respectfully disagree sir. That is all.
>>
>>52467854
Question to people, companion AI are wrist mounted AI that can interface with technology and grow to be ideal artificial companions/helpers to the person who owns them. Would you guys prefer them to be actual companions or noncompanion followers?
>>
>>52467952
Non-Companion.
>>
>>52467518

There's a lot of players, so I'll just stick to some notables, specifically the group that ended the Age of Fire and the current leaders of the larger Warrior Kingdoms.

Endymion is the ruler of the city that bears his name, and still yet lives.
Dark Magician is honing his craft and training his adopted daughter the Dark Magician Girl somewhere in the Sogen Plains

The White Dragons are trying to find a way to find their glory, they've mostly been seeking out mates to populate their clan with but...they're picky, for good reason. Only clan that's worthy of even making the attempt is the Red Eyes Black Dragon's, and they have their own issues.

Lord Shien is mentioned and is a pretty important individual for reasons given, he's one of the stronger Warrior Kings around. His warriors are pretty top notch and he himself is skilled in both swordplay and tactics.

Xavier Matto is the current King of the Royal Empire, but is very much one who inherited the position and is more concerned with internal affairs and ensuring proper taxation and organization/diplomatic ties. His main claim to fame as a ruler is taking on Freed the Matchless General while he was still a wanderer and giving him the prestige and power he needed to win so many battles for the Royals. He also has curried favor with the spellcasters via the creation of the Royal Magical Library, which is meant to be an alternative for those who are far from Endymion and (on the downlow) for those who are not willing to be dragged into what they see as a new Proto-Lemuria. The Marauding Captain is a native, and the Royals are in a strange tension with the goblins who live close by.

The Celtic Guardian was a very famous swordsman for forest-dwelling mystics such as his wife the Mystical Elf, but he died in the attack on the Blue-eyes and was laid to rest in his home forest. In his stead, Mystical Elf rules over the forest-dwellers.
There's more, but I'm running out of space.
>>
>>52467952
If they don't have a physical body, I'd prefer the Noncompanion Follower option.
>>
>>52467901
They sure don't seem to want the best for humans, when half the survivors are enslaved and it's pretty likely for the other half.
>>
>>52467882
>Really, it depends on what you're looking for.
Well, I guess I want someone with a theme that I can extrapolate out into something mythic. That's kind of the thing with my chain, my companions are all growing into some sort of larger than life mythological role. Like, the aforementioned Sunny is gradually becoming the archetype of the wolf that eats the world. So it would have to be someone who has a cohesiveness to their concept that could become something greater.

Aside from that, I want the same things anyone wants from a friend. Loyalty, shared interests, mutual support... the usual. I guess I'd have to sort that out on my own, not going to elaborate on all the things I seek in a person. So really, I guess the question is "where can I find cool dudes", and I'd have to establish the brotherhood on my own.
>>
>>52467987
>>52467962
Fair enough, free for all as wrist mounted ai, optional 50 cp upgrade to make them able to access your mind via implant (aural implant no meat to metal required so they dont need a bracelet) sound ok?
>>
>>52467851
>Yes it is.
Not it isn't. As in slavery you own the person. The person can't leave, they can't just go "Whelp I don't like your ways I'm heading for Ohio.", and a slave wouldn't have the choice in the matter. At any time the humans can just up and leave towards a planet whenever they wish. This is a series of Jobs that are being paid in room and board for as long as the humans want the jobs, which they can leave whenever they wish. The humans are basically being given room and board https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Room_and_board not being used as slaves.

>By what, moving the entire planet?
Planting different plants to start with, since a world develops by what it has and as of yet it isn't a jungle, just has soil strong enough to support one. With the tech/magic they have on hand your suggestion might not be outside the boundaries of possibility

>Don't make me repeat myself.
I have been polite. I would like it if you gave the same courtesy.

>>52467854
So the timeline can be change eh? Good to know.
>>
>>52468078
Not him, but you come across as arguing in poor faith because you started off by refusing to acknowledge any sentient species except humans as being worthwhile. You space nazi.
>>
File: 1475272513979.png (140KB, 354x378px) Image search: [Google]
1475272513979.png
140KB, 354x378px
>>52467142
>>52467218
People will be people. Some like to pick up a waifu or two waifus, sometimes more. Some don't and would just rather pursue some other goal like exploring, or gaining power, or building an empire, or being so fucking filthy rich that Scrooge McDuck looks like a peasant by comparison. But the goals are hardly a case of being mutually exclusive, maybe someone wants to pursue all those goals at once. Some people take it to a new level and waifu a concept. Don't ask me how that happens, it seems there's different methods for different people.

The important thing is having fun, being cool, and not stuffing your playstyle in people's faces like an autistic child who can't handle the universe going differently than they want it to go.
>>
>>52468078
>No it isn't.
Ownership is a technicality. You just admitted yourself they don't PAY the humans. They take advantage of them to steal their knowledge in exchange for housing. That's how slaves were used in the Ottoman Empire, for one.

You haven't even proven there's anywhere for them TO move to.

>Planting different plants
You plant temperate plants, and they'll die in a jungle environment. A place becomes a jungle also because of environment. Because it's tropical and rainy. This is what causes all the predators, parasites, and disease. Not the kind of plant you have there. It'd be just as miserable if you somehow got pines to grow there.
>>
>>52467903
Hahaha! Oh fuck. Okay, anon, whatever you say. Have fun with your imaginary harem simulator, I guess.
>>
>>52468078
Timeline can change but its... weird. Like one of the things mc gets a quest for is to create something that foes not exist in the past present or future. Mc succeeds with baisho race (and time moose) so he changed the duture.

But the planet he does this on is the same planet he crashes on in the future which only has so much life on it because something escaped fron a dungeon he made and reproduces.

Its weird.
>>
>>52468078
Also, the humans are spelling their own doom by giving the elves all their knowledge. They can conquer and destroy any fledgling human nation with their better foundation if they have all the humans' technology.
>>
File: Konayea.jpg (531KB, 928x864px) Image search: [Google]
Konayea.jpg
531KB, 928x864px
>>52465332
> how about maximum floof?
Well, I always thought the beastmen/monstergirls with larger than average hands thing was kindof cool, actually. You know, like... Felicia from Darkstalkers? Or, ever seen a Midnight Lycanroc?
Speaking of, I used one as my main while playing through Pokemon Moon. I named her Buttercup and she kicked everyone's ass.

So, yeah, I've probably done that once or twice, for giggles.
"Probably" in that I've never actually thought about it before today. "How big are your hands" isn't a question you get asked very frequently, y'know?

>>52468114
I always preferred nakamas to waifus.
Not that I'm very good at forming those, but deep in my heart my companions are still my friends.

Well, except for Malefor.
He's just here for bullying.
>>
>>52468114
>second paragraph
It's funny you say that, of all people.
>>
File: 1466813414582.gif (1010KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1466813414582.gif
1010KB, 320x180px
>>52468114
10/10 for the Demon Chick who tops ALL the charts.
>>
>>52467903
>You chose to jump, other people would too.
To be fair, that is your houserule.
>>
>>52468249
That we chose? Anon the original jump, you might want to read the intro again.
>>
>>52468260
No, that other people would.
>>
>>52468297
The general statement that other people would do so is not a 'rule', it's a statement about human nature.

Extrapolating that to apply to individual characters is not a 'rule' either, it's fanfiction if it's fan anything, like all of this is.
>>
>>52468297
There's at least 50 people who seem to disagree with you.
>>
>>52468107
I am
>>52467527
>>52467340
>>52467168
>>52466955
>>52466708
>>52466369
>>52466221
>>52468078
>>52467777

I don't follow the line of your argument.

>>52468142
>Ownership is a technicality.
No it really isn't. Room and board is something that is accepted as not slavery. You could squabble about Indentured Servitude easier. The humans are not being treated as property.

>Because it's tropical and rainy.
Humans on Earth have dealt with living in places like the Caribbean and Brazil easily over the last few hundred years, we even have tribes from further back in places that are odd to believe. These humans have the advantage of sculpting the worlds growth themselves using post-modern technology and magic. Control what grows and you can prevent most of the worst things that make up the modern idea of a jungle.

>>52468154
Causality is either branching already or something else is going on.

>>52468161
Not going to say they aren't shooting themselves in the foot there.
>>
>>52467821

>You want to alter their nature enough to not even be a Primordial at all anymore?

>That... might be too close to death for them to count as getting free. I suppose it depends on how much of 'them' you preserve?

It's less I want to and that I had that idea and wondered it if would count if it worked or not.

I don't completely remember the full idea, or if it seemed plausible enough that it looked like it would work to actually get them out or not. However the basic idea was to try to attempt it without killing them in the process. Sort of like a reversal of the Devil Tiger process.

I sort of had the idea after looking up Pirates of the Carribean magic. Which includes things like forcibly incarnating the goddess of the ocean into a human vessel among it's spells(although it was a referable process). Then I remembered that theirs other effects that can modify beings natures. Which lead to the idea of using them to modify the 'body' of a Yozi enough that it can escape do to the surrender oath basically overlooking them.

Then I remembered that a Primordial incarnated into a human body would be a perfect candidate for the Dormant Power version of Eight-Folk Drunkards Shadow from Shin Megami Tensei. Which allows you to use large amounts of magic to transform a human that wholeheartedly believes in a particular ideology into a new SMT demon.

Which lead to other ideas that I forgot about, but can basically be summarized as 'ideas for turning a primordial into something different enough to not count for the oaths while still retaining their mind and power.'

Although from what I can tell the list of Yozi that might agree to it are Adorjan. Plus regardless of it it would or not there's probably easier options.
>>
>>52467286
No, if she was back home, then she’d look like this.
>>
>>52468354
>Room and board is something that is accepted as not slavery.
No it isn't. Actual pay is required for it not to be slavery

>The humans are not being treated as property.
They're being used as tools by the elves. They are property.

>Humans on Earth have dealt with living in places like the Caribbean and Brazil easily over the last few hundred years
And guess what? They're miserable shitholes.
>>
>>52468322
No, what I'm saying is there are plenty of indicators that companions don't have a choice in the matter unless you houserule otherwise. With the exception of some options which require you to convince them, and even then the issue of whether they have any control afterwards is a house rule. There's the rule that if you fail your chain, you get to go home with your companions, the jumper has enough control to put them in stasis, etc.
>>
>>52468379
Shame nobody made a script for those.
>>
>>52468323
Disagree with me on what?
>>
>>52468415
Nice fanwank senpai.
>>
>>52468442
It's not fanwank. There's literally nothing in the rules to suggest they do, so unless house ruled otherwise, they don't.
>>
>>52468485
You're fanwanking that it's abusive. I remember you whining for threads on threads about how much you hate companions because of your mental issues. It's sad you're still doing it.
>>
File: IMG_0607.jpg (335KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0607.jpg
335KB, 640x640px
>>52467541
She is a combat monster, she just needs someone there who'll not mind her clinginess and get her emotionally straightened out. However seeing how the entire premise of the show is cute girls doing magical things, then get fucked over in the end, because some space rabbit's keikaku. It would be very difficult, but manageable for those Jumpers that put their minds to it.
>>
>>52468402
>No it isn't. Actual pay is required for it not to be slavery
Slavery is when a human (or other thinking being in many fantasy worlds) is treated as property of the owner. Being paid in Room and Board is a thing as I've already posted above.

>They're being used as tools by the elves. They are property.
No the elves are giving them room and board in return for something of value. The humans, at any time, can break this deal and leave if they so wish. This is not how one treats property.

>And guess what? They're miserable shitholes.
Your saying you haven't ever heard of anyone loving life in place like that? I and many of my family have had vactions in such places and they are quite nice when kept in check, which the humans would be able to do with both post-modern tech and magic.
>>
>>52468544
What the fuck are you talking about? No, that wasn't me, and my first post in the thread was the one talking about house rules. Stop trying to identify people on 4-Chan of all places, ya idgit.
>>
>>52468554
'Room and board' are not pay. You need to look into what the actual fucking law says.

>The humans can leave!
To. Fucking. Where?

>Your saying you haven't ever heard of anyone loving life in place like that?
I hear people say a lot of retarded shit. Then I look at every single tropical country and how it's a fucking hellhole of disease and poverty.
>>
>>52468415
>>52468442
>>52468485
>>52468544

While I find it extremely doubtful you have complete control of your companions or not. The rules pdf doesn't actually mention if they get to decide if they want to continue jumping with you or not.

The closest it has is

>If you return home or stay in a world without moving on and completing your chain, you can send companions to their home universes or keep them with you.

Which while I'm assuming it probably refers to the player it doesn't actually say how much of an option the companions have or not.
>>
>>52468360
Hm, okay.

I'm not sure what you mean with modifying the 'body' of a Yozi?

Anyway, their mind and power are pretty intertwined with their nature, considering they are their Charms and their Soul Hierarchy. Their 'powers' kind of flow from their nature, and define them. I'm not sure how you could transform them into something akin to a human, or even a SMT demon, without it essentially being death, just on account of how vastly different their minds work when compared to human-like mindsets.

More to the point though, not sure if there is a way to change their nature while still retaining their mind and power. Those seem to be the same thing, mostly?

And yeah, the only one who would even remotely consider agreeing to something like this is probably Adorjan.
>>
what kind of ability would you get as a dragon if you had legacy of the great war in the DxD jump?
>>
>>52468651
Why is this is argument? Why do you keep continuing this being an argument? Seriously, do what you want with your own chain and stop trying to force everyone to do things your way.

That goes for the lot of you.
>>
Would modifying a power stealing ability to instead "send" an ability to someone in my immediate vicinity rather than myself be within the bounds of Real Eater, or is it a bit too much?
>>
>>52468686
Do companions also get 300 free CP for the items section for Infernals?
>>
>>52468630
>You need to look into what the actual fucking law says.
Sure.

>slavery (ˈsleJvərJ)
>n
>1. (Law) the state or condition of being a slave; a civil relationship whereby one person has absolute power over another and controls his life, liberty, and fortune
The elves do not have absolute control over the humans, and do not control their lives, liberty, or fortune.

So they're not slaves.
>>
>>52468801
I dunno about Real Eater, but it sounds like you want something like Combined Combat Technique from Imawabi No Dakini. It allows you to share perks with others while you're both battling the same opponent.
>>
>>52468630
>'Room and board' are not pay. You need to look into what the actual fucking law says.
Again I have been polite I would like to be treated with the same courtesy. Room and board are in fact what the humans get out of the deal, with the elves getting stuff from the humans in return, this is more like a job or perhaps even an apparment being paid in labor. This is a trade of goods or services. This isn't slavery.

> To. Fucking. Where?
The two planets explicitly known about? The other worlds on their future starmaps?

>I hear people say a lot of retarded shit. Then I look at every single tropical country and how it's a fucking hellhole of disease and poverty.
I find that to be slightly off putting that you have written off entire sections of the Earth merely because of their economy and state of affairs, but we are all entitles to our opinions in such a case. However you have no method to counter the argument that with the ability to control it's growth and effects the Humans would be able to do some awesome stuff on said planet, your approval of it's local environment aside.
>>
File: HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif (73KB, 800x733px) Image search: [Google]
HegratheTyphoonofCuddles.gif
73KB, 800x733px
>>52468834
Nope, sorry. They'll have to make do with the 600 or 800cp they get at base.

Sometimes I wonder if I should change that, especially with people saying it's extremely expensive to import a full set of companions as Infernals (they're not wrong). But for now, it remains like this.
>>
>>52468953
I would prefer if Companions didn't get their own budget. I feel like Companions getting that much CP kind of cheapens my own Build, because it just feels like I'm buying out the whole Jump.
>>
>>52468953
The fact that you would even consider appeasing the powerwankers tells us all we need to know about you. It saddens me that you've fallen so far.
>>
Who knew asking for best girl would come to such
>>
>>52467977
Interesting. Looks like I'll have to keep an eye out for those folk. Hmm...might revive Celtic Guardian during my stay, I'm sure that'll help the situation with the Machine King. Plus, Mystical Elf and the forest-dwellers will be happy to have him back, as well. Thanks for the info, Digger!
>>
>>52469080
R.I.P. Anon. He died as he was walking and typing.
>>
Im waiting for the day when someone makes a joke jump of DemonBane and fills it with op stuff.
>>
>>52468953
I would appreciate that, but I don't feel that strongly about it. Although, for what it's worth, I've considered The Thing Infernal more for cheesing the Reclamation as a whole by having a shitton of Infernals on my side than the benefits it gives compared to Coven. Kinda agree with that anon above about getting everything in the jump feeling cheap.

The only options I feel off about is the import version of Demonic Retinue and the Lunar Mate thing, since those only give basic powers. The first is more because there's also options to make companions Infernals with CP in the same price range, so using it feels like I'm giving my less-liked companions the leftovers. The second is because of the implication.
>>
>>52465221
I don't get that Monster Maker limitation about not being able to reach the really epic tiers. If you can develop a mana pool large enough (as many Jumpers would having being older than our entire species), why should you stop them from crafting epic level stuff?

Just say that without OOC stuff you can get them during your stay.
>>
>>52469218
That day may very well be tomorrow.
>>
>>52469218
There is a Suggsverse jump, if that's enough for you.
>>
>>52468686

>I'm not sure what you mean with modifying the 'body' of a Yozi?

Basically the idea of that part is to put the Yozi in a vessel that doesn't count as a primordial, while leaving their identity and sense of self intact. So sort of like smuggling something illegal out of somewhere by hiding it in something else.

>Anyway, their mind and power are pretty intertwined with their nature, considering they are their Charms and their Soul Hierarchy.

Like I said I kind of forgot most of this idea. However if I tired this I'd probably attempt to handle the Soul Hierarchy with something based on a combination of how Naruto jutsus can seal beings in other beings and other spiritual extensions of a main being stuff.

>Their 'powers' kind of flow from their nature, and define them. I'm not sure how you could transform them into something akin to a human, or even a SMT demon, without it essentially being death, just on account of how vastly different their minds work when compared to human-like mindsets.

This part I however have an answer for. A while ago I asked if you could use the demon transformation effect of that perk on yourself and/or companions, and the ruling was that it would work as long as you/they are in a human form at the time. Meanwhile there have been cases of demons being turned into humans in the setting. Which implies that it only cares about the 'biology' of the target but not the mentality.

Which means that part of the idea is kind of reliant on this assumption being correct.

>More to the point though, not sure if there is a way to change their nature while still retaining their mind and power. Those seem to be the same thing, mostly?

I should probably clarify. With the 'retaining their power' part I meant less that their capabilities are completely unchanged, and more that the idea were on how to attempt it without reducing how much power they had available.
>>
>>52465221
More Changes!

>Added the following item

Companion Bracelet (Free, 50 cp upgrade)
A bracelet housing an AI that will gradually (over the course of a week) Grow into a companion with an ideal personality for you as a companion, able to access nearby technology in order to gain information as well access to the internet over wireless networks. While it is not a companion it is a follower living within the bracelet, for an added 50 cp you can have your companion be uploaded into a companion chip aura implant (which works like cybernetics without the physical implant).

>Added the following drawback

Berserk Button +300
Something out there pushes your buttons in just the wrong way, this something likes to crawl around on 8 legs, makes chittering sounds, eats all kinds of insects, and possesses 8 eyes. Do you get the drift yet? Its spiders. You hate spiders. But its not exactly just hate, you DESPISE spiders, you hate them with such a blinding passion that you completely black out in blinding rage whenever you see one throwing all caution and reason to the wind in an effort to do everything you possibly can to kill it. Collateral damage will happen. You had better make sure your freinds can get out of the way quickly if one shows up.
>>
>>52469322
I need that drawback, is it possible to turn it off or on after jump?
>>
File: Demonbane-1336972748252.jpg (422KB, 1662x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Demonbane-1336972748252.jpg
422KB, 1662x1920px
>>52469283
Awesome

>>52469296
Suggverse? Can I have a link?
>>
>>52469380
After the jump drawbacks always go away unless you keep them I thought.

>>52469270
Well thats mainly due to size constraints, anything below the size of a lunar titan could easily destroy a country if unchecked. Nothing else in the jump gives anything close to that level of destructive power. Even in setting the most potentially powerful thing the mc makes is a dungeon. And potentially the time moose.
>>
File: 08-mads-dr-strange.w529.h529.jpg (64KB, 529x529px) Image search: [Google]
08-mads-dr-strange.w529.h529.jpg
64KB, 529x529px
>>52469283
>Grand Order Jump is coming
>Solars Jump is coming
>Nocturne Jump is coming
>Dies Irae jump might come
>Demonbane jump is just a matter of time
>>
Anyone buy a Denarius in the Dresden Files? Any way to use it without getting Soulfucked by a Fallen Angel?
>>
>>52469538
>Dies Irae jump might come
Oh, did someone claim that?
>>
>>52469538
Fuck off, pedophile.
>>
>>52469605
The Aussie, yeah.
>>
>>52469566
A simple anti-possession perk seems like it would do the trick. Couple it with a few mental willpower ones if you're worried about gradual indoctrination.
>>
>>52469617
Not that anon, but wat?
>>
>>52469625
Cool, that'll be something to look forward to.
>>
>>52469566
Power of Domination-Castlevania

I Have No Soul to Burn-Ghost Rider

Don't Ever Change-Kingdom Hearts

Those are your best bets I know of to not get messed up by one.
>>
>>52469467
The limit is still arbitrary. It's not like Jumpers don't already have planet size battle stations of death.

Is there really a need to limit something that people would 'normally' be able to do , and when I say normally, I mean someone with the age,
experience and power of a being that is at least around tens of thousands years old.
>>
>>52469566
Amulet of protection from evil from dnd maybe?
>>
>>52469658
>The limit is still arbitrary. It's not like Jumpers don't already have planet size battle stations of death.
Interjump balance.
>>
File: Suggsverse jumpp.pdf (144KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Suggsverse jumpp.pdf
144KB, 1x1px
>>52469434
>>
>>52469631
>>52469650
The problem is that those would let you "use" the coin without getting possessed, but you wouldn't get anything out of it. The Fallen has to cooperate with you for you to rt any of the bonuses.
>>
>>52469467
I mean, that's fair, but it'd probably take most jumpers a lot of time and effort to reach that level, right? So rather then have a fiat restriction, just have it as "Making a Lunar Titan is really fucking hard, and it's going to take centuries if not more to reach that level" or something like that.
>>
File: (you) is a drug.png (80KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
(you) is a drug.png
80KB, 348x348px
>>52469676
>>
>>52469467

I have a few questions about Reality Hacker from the Webmage jump.

1. Does the perk come with the ability to tell when it's safe to develop a new spell, or do you need to keep track of that on your own?

2. Can you use the information from the development of similar older spells to speed up the development of newer spells? For example using

3. Does programming and or magic talent have any effect on how long it takes to develop a spell, or is it at a set rate no matter what?
>>
>>52469658
The limit is there because thats what is shown to be possible in setting, the lunar titan is something that exists however outside of the moon its self that class of monster is completely theoretical, as in monsters of that rank are only spoken of in myths. I do not feel the need to boost something to planetary level destructive power for no reason. I especially cannot justify it to myself with the reason of other jumps letting you do stuff. Im sorry anon, to me it feels powerful enough.

>>52469726
Even in setting the closest we have seen to getting even to calamity level required over 100 people combo casting to create a monster for a split second which then lost all cohesion and disapeared, the people where knocked out cold. This really is the canon limit.
>>
>>52469730
You keep trying to play it off, bu trying to get rid of a limit just because "lol any jumper is billions of years old and godlike" seems like a really shitty excuse. Why can't you look up the setting and find something in there to use than trying to rely on interjump balance?
>>
File: pleasingtotheebondragon.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pleasingtotheebondragon.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>52468987
>>52469232
Mhm, fair enough.

Anyway, yeah, I'm unlikely to actually do that. Mostly because 600/800 seems fine to me and because even with the cost of Infernal companions, they're still the single most "efficient" purchase in the jump if you look at how much you're getting for your cp. Having another Infernal to help you is a pretty big deal.

>The only options I feel off about is the import version of Demonic Retinue and the Lunar Mate thing, since those only give basic powers.
>The first is more because there's also options to make companions Infernals with CP in the same price range, so using it feels like I'm giving my less-liked companions the leftovers.
Fair, yes. Though to be fair, they do allow you to bring in more than the usual 8 companions, albeit with less potential.

I didn't give Demon companions CP mostly because of the Infernal-specific perks in the Drop-In tree, undiscounted perks, and Solar/GoldText-tree

>The second is because of the implication.
The implication?

Lunar Mates don't get cp because they frankly have little connection to Hell and a lot of the perks. At least without going Akuma and tying themselves to a Yozi.

I was considering a free import to get them stuff in the Lunars jump I'm making. But I still need to get some input from Wukong, AbyssalAnon, and possibly Gaunlet on whether that's a thing to allow.

>>52469072
M'kay, anon. Hope you find something to cheer yourself up.

>>52469300
Hm, yeah. Stuffing them into a non-Primordial vessel might work, maybe?

I'm not sure about that though, considering the Ebon Dragon still can't leave when he's Black Mirror Shintai'd himself into something non-Primordial. And how Adorjan's human splinters can be summoned like demons.

The oaths seem more based on their personal nature than their Primordial-ness though, considering (I think? Not entirely sure) each swore it on their own name.
>>
>>52469780
>>52469780
>Even in setting the closest we have seen to getting even to calamity level required over 100 people combo casting to create a monster for a split second which then lost all cohesion and disapeared, the people where knocked out cold. This really is the canon limit.

Again, that has nothing to do with a Jumper.

You're just making the perk worthless, because it will either become useless when you can use it at its fullest or you have enough level that the hard cap really makes the perk worthless, since every other minion making perks scale with you.

It seems that you would be better not buying the perk and developing your own technique without the limit.
>>
>>52469780
Sure, but how many of those people had centuries of training or massive magic reserves? I mean, if you're really set on that being the limit, fine, but it seems like it'd be a better idea to leave it open with the note "Oh, by the way, the mana cost for this is ludicrous and you're not going to be able to do it unless you've trained for a ridiculously long time."

Then again, I'm not really familiar with the setting, so who knows.
>>
>>52469566

>Anyone buy a Denarius in the Dresden Files? Any way to use it without getting Soulfucked by a Fallen Angel?

I haven't taken that jump yet, but there is a rather amusing option.

Re-Birth from Cardfight! Vanguard let's you drain power from beings attempting to corrupt you to fuel your abilities instead of being corrupted. Although I'd recommend a back up just in case, but tt does mean thier attempts to corrupt you would drain their power supply into yours..

You could also get Turning the Tables from Animorphs which makes it so that you gain control of entities that fail to take control of you.

Which put together looks like it would result in the Fallen Angel in the Denarius ending up corrupted into a completely loyal head pet of the jumper in the process of trying to corrupt them.
>>
>>52469859
>You're just making the perk worthless, because it will either become useless when you can use it at its fullest or you have enough level that the hard cap really makes the perk worthless, since every other minion making perks scale with you.

>a perk is instantly worthless because lol jumper can do better
So go to one of those other settings and get it there, stop trying to shit on the jumpmaker to cave in to you so much.
>>
>>52469690
is that on the drive?
>>
>>52469747
That was mainly because of how jumps were made at the time, if a person has lots of programming perks it will probably increase how often you can create spells but you will want to test them out. If that new part the author spoke about with hawaiin gods ever happens it will be getting an update.

You just kinda knows when your time limit is up.

If you want you can alter old spells you have made but its not going to change the time too much
>>
>>52469915
Under Joke Jumps yeah. It's supposed to be one of those kinds of jokes.
>>
>>52469918
If you purchase that perk that replaces your blood with Chaos, could you eventually figure out how to cast spells without a goblin?
>>
>>52469946
But it's not a joke jump.
>>
>>52469975
Yeah, and neither is God of War, right?
>>
File: Wall of Dees.jpg (180KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Wall of Dees.jpg
180KB, 1024x576px
>>52469975
It's in the Joke Jumps so the author in question must have wanted it there. Not for me to decide.
>>
Last episode of Youjo Senki is out, jump when?
That god needs to die horribly.
>>
>>52469863
Actually they had better understanding of magic than most people in setting because it was oddly similar to their language and writing and had better reserves than most other races naturally. The only reason they died off is because they are so damn annoying to be around.

>>52469859
It is already allowing you to create beings that coul level a country if unchecked at its top most levels, if you want to wank you can figure out how to do that without the perk then I dont know what to tell ya. From my point of view it seems to be a more than capable capstone especially since it allows you to do thinks such as making dungeons which naturally generate monsters. Something which I also forgot to note. Damnit.
>>
>>52469959
After the jump you do not need the goblin, also yes if you get the chaos blood you dont need the goblin and you could learn to whistle your own spells up.
>>
>>52470047
Eh, in that case, fair enough. If they could barely create a calamity beast despite having larger reserves of magic and a better understanding of it, then I suppose it's fair that creating a stable calamity beast by ourself is the limit.

On that note, how long would it take to reach that limit? Training wise, I mean.
>>
>>52469633
There is a non zero chance they're talking about the necronomicon: loli edition from Demonbane
>>
>>52469946
>>52469975
>>52469993
>>52470026
how do joke jumps interact with your chain?

are they like gauntlets?
>>
File: Ancilla_Family_Tree-01.jpg (1MB, 2769x2182px) Image search: [Google]
Ancilla_Family_Tree-01.jpg
1MB, 2769x2182px
>>52462726
>>
>>52470080
Since we're apparently asking about Webmage, I had a few questions of my own...

I think I heard people say that you could have inactive Companions lounging at Raven House, but the jump doesn't really mention that?

Also, what kind of spells do people use here? Aside from the example of setting things on fire.

Would Faery Rings be safer for people in other settings, since you're likely to only have a few at most?

What happens if you have Chaos Form to shapeshift, but not Chaos Touched to get the glowy chaos eyes?
>>
>>52470193
However you like. Just like every other jump.
>>
>>52469805

>The implication?

>Lunar Mates don't get cp because they frankly have little connection to Hell and a lot of the perks. At least without going Akuma and tying themselves to a Yozi.

>I was considering a free import to get them stuff in the Lunars jump I'm making. But I still need to get some input from Wukong, AbyssalAnon, and possibly Gaunlet on whether that's a thing to allow.

I could be wrong but I think their referring to how from an in character pov it could look like the jumper is going "Okay the rest of you aren't important enough to get more than the basics. If you want more you can stop being people".

Although most of the origin perks look like they could be obtained without being an Infernal without any issues.

For example as far as I can tell theirs nothing stopping a Yozi cultist from getting another type of Exaltation.

>Hm, yeah. Stuffing them into a non-Primordial vessel might work, maybe?

I honestly have no clue if it would or not.

>I'm not sure about that though, considering the Ebon Dragon still can't leave when he's Black Mirror Shintai'd himself into something non-Primordial. And how Adorjan's human splinters can be summoned like demons.

That's another major complication. Although I've been assuming that the human-like forms some Yozi can take still have them registering as Yozi instead of modifying their nature.

It however seemed like a proper vessel might let them out. Mostly since if it was their power that was bound the whole charm biology thing seems like it would make the entire Akuma and Infernals thing a complete failure from the start

Basically to use an analogy if it worked it would be sort of like the difference between trying to sneak into an area by pretending to be a train, and by hiding in a train.

>The oaths seem more based on their personal nature than their Primordial-ness though, considering (I think? Not entirely sure) each swore it on their own name.

This would be a major complication.
>>
>>52470193
After Youtube sent me to the Salt jump, made up of all the salt I've generated with my shitposting. It was actually pretty nice, in a masochistic kind of way.
>>
>>52470128
If you had their knowledge as well as at least a few years of study (I mean really studying) you could probably pull it off. It probably wont be able to happen before the earth gets to the point of being uninhabitable, though I am assuming no outside perks whatsoever. At the very least probably 3 years without any help, as that was roughly how long it took the other race to figure out how to create monsters via combined casting, they called them guardians when they did it, and they arent stable meaning they dont stick around after a fight. When they made one to kill off one of their calamities they basically summoned it while pointing at the monster and let it go to town, at which point they promptly dropped to the ground after it killed the enemy monster and it dissolved.

If I dont reply for a bit my net died, a bad storm is here and that tends to kill my power.
>>
File: IMG_0742.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0742.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>52470040
Mr. X? What did it do besides make a 30 something Salaryman into a cute little girl?
>>
>>52470380
Ah, gotcha, thanks Aionon.
>>
>>52470405
Tortured the cute girl for his amusement and ensured a world war.
>>
>>52470405
Uh, yeah, cute. Sure. Definitely not a terrifying noseless monster.
>>
I wouldn't mind a non joke jump of Demonbane
>>
>>52469946
>Under Joke Jumps yeah. It's supposed to be one of those kinds of jokes.

strange, can't seem to find it in the current drive
>>
>>52469918

>That was mainly because of how jumps were made at the time, if a person has lots of programming perks it will probably increase how often you can create spells but you will want to test them out. If that new part the author spoke about with hawaiin gods ever happens it will be getting an update.

I mostly just wasn't sure if it would reduce the time needed or not. Mostly since it looked like I could be less 'this is how much time it takes to develop with your skill' and more 'this is how fast the process can work'.

Also what do you mean by 'That was mainly because of how jumps were made at the time'?

>You just kinda knows when your time limit is up.

This was actually the thing I was most concerned about. Mostly since it seems like it would be rather embarrassing to blow up your soul because you miscounted how much time was left.

>If you want you can alter old spells you have made but its not going to change the time too much

I was thinking less alter and more use the programming code instead of starting from scratch. I figured it probably wouldn't affect much at the start, but that when spells can take years to develop any little time decrease would be helpful.
>>
>>52470405
What the fuck is that thing, Krillin's little sister?
>>
>>52470498
I wouldn't mind if you were locked up like you deserved to be. But I'm not going to get that, so why should you get your thing?
>>
>>52470530
Why would you say that?
>>
>>52470265
>I think I heard people say that you could have inactive Companions lounging at Raven House, but the jump doesn't really mention that?

Yeah companions can hang out there. I thought I had it clear but yeah like it says, time passes there like a normal in jump so your companions who can stay there are just fine to chill out in raven house if you want.

>Also, what kind of spells do people use here? Aside from the example of setting things on fire.

Turning gasoline into a t rex, making magical morphine, creating a giant program that eats peoples fate strings unbinding them from fate, creating a hole in reality causing chaos to spew forth, and creating an alternate version of the OS that reality runs on (required lots of prep by gods and eventually the soul of someone created by fate to run a portion of reality)

Oh and eris likes to use it to give people lust whammies.

>Would Faery Rings be safer for people in other settings, since you're likely to only have a few at most?

If you only make a couple its still going to be disorienting as hell, they exist as 1 ring, which exists in every place at once that you have a ring, so try imagining looking out and seeing everywhere, headaches are a minimum. Thats whats gonna happen but yes less is better.

>What happens if you have Chaos Form to shapeshift, but not Chaos Touched to get the glowy chaos eyes?

Its going to hurt just as much but your eyes wont glow, thats pretty much it. You also wont have the no sleep from chaos boost that touched gives you.
>>
File: 1489787439314.gif (2MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
1489787439314.gif
2MB, 533x300px
>>52470554
Anon, why does this get you so worked up?
>>
>>52470405
That image is why I prefer the manga version. To answer your question, in the anime X is the direct cause for WW1 and the death of many innocents as a "test" for salaryman's faith
>>
File: Tanya.jpg (88KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
Tanya.jpg
88KB, 564x797px
>>52470530
>What the fuck is that thing
A monster in the body of a little girl.
>>
>>52470554
What the fuck is wrong with Demonbane?
>>
>>52470602
Because Demonbane is an absolutely execrable series. The only conceivable reason anyone might like it is because they're masturbating to it.

>>52470618
Shitty art, shitty animation, shitty plot, full of fanservice for pedophiles.
>>
>>52470508
At the time my style of perk making was more limited than now. I am slightly (very slightly) better is what I mean.

Yeah if you take chunks of old code you can speed up the process, probably by a lot if all you are doing is something like changing a spell from say healing a broken arm (specifically) to healing THING (Target).
>>
>>52470040
Try your hand at it good Maybe-Anime-Only-Anon-San-Dono-Desu. I'm still following the Manga, but thanks for telling me that the season is done. I'm off to being it.
>>
File: Raksi.png (2MB, 1585x898px) Image search: [Google]
Raksi.png
2MB, 1585x898px
>>52470284
>I could be wrong but I think their referring to how from an in character pov it could look like the jumper is going "Okay the rest of you aren't important enough to get more than the basics. If you want more you can stop being people".
To be fair, a Celestial Exaltation is pretty damn good as "basics".

>Although most of the origin perks look like they could be obtained without being an Infernal without any issues.
>For example as far as I can tell theirs nothing stopping a Yozi cultist from getting another type of Exaltation.
I guess that's true... Though they're not really thematic to Lunars, and I'd still have to lock off the Infernal-specific perks (mostly the undiscounted perks, the Solar/Gold-text perks, and the Drop-In capstone), as well as the Yozi-specific perks for not fitting with them.

>Although I've been assuming that the human-like forms some Yozi can take still have them registering as Yozi instead of modifying their nature.
Maybe, yeah.

>Mostly since if it was their power that was bound the whole charm biology thing seems like it would make the entire Akuma and Infernals thing a complete failure from the start
Hm. True, pretty sure an Infernal who goes Cosmic Principle and becomes a Yozi-clone wouldn't be bound either.

>This would be a major complication.
Yeah, checking Compass: Malfeas, it seems to be the case:
>Instead of executing these architects of Creation, the victors crippled them and caused them to swear terrible oaths on their own name
>>
>>52470600
>Turning gasoline into a t rex
What. How long did that take them to develop? Based on the descriptions of complexity, something like that should easily take centuries, if not millennia,
>>
>>52470665
It sounds to me like Demonbane's creator did something mean to you, anon.
>>
>>52470760
Yeah, he published.
>>
>>52470760
To be honest he's not wrong. Nobody would be talking about the series if it wasn't for its' powerlevels, and also Nyaa's rack.
>>
I see the bans have timed out for today.

>>52470739
Glad you're here man. Actually want your opinion on something.

I remember you mentioning Charms for DTs that could allow them to use their Coadjutor + the Solar / nonexistent-DT in their head, and turn them into a 3rd-Circle Demon. Do you imagine those charms could be used for similar soul-dwelling beings?

An example being, say, Dormin from the unfortunate implications of the Shadow of the Colossus jump, or Origin Spirit from Avatar: Legend of Korra.
>>
>>52470742
Yeah it doesnt exactly make it a t rex (from what I can tell) so much as make the gasoline solid in the form of a t rex. As in its like an angry construct made of gas. Him and a bunch of magic programming buddies put it together in a couple weeks iirc, honestly its been a while now since I read the books. They did it on a bet to see if they could do it. Kinda a work together and see if we can do this thing. It doesnt really work all that well considering it gets beaten pretty fast by the furies, but by the same token it does delay them a bit. (Though that could just be cause the furies love to fight)
>>
>>52470600
>Yeah companions can hang out there. I thought I had it clear but yeah like it says, time passes there like a normal in jump so your companions who can stay there are just fine to chill out in raven house if you want.
Well, it says companions can stay there even when you aren't there. But not that this includes inactive ones.

So I wasn't entirely sure, thought it best to ask.

>Turning gasoline into a t rex, making magical morphine, creating a giant program that eats peoples fate strings unbinding them from fate, creating a hole in reality causing chaos to spew forth, and creating an alternate version of the OS that reality runs on (required lots of prep by gods and eventually the soul of someone created by fate to run a portion of reality)
>Oh and eris likes to use it to give people lust whammies.
Huh, that sounds pretty versatile and fun. Lust whammies?

>If you only make a couple its still going to be disorienting as hell, they exist as 1 ring, which exists in every place at once that you have a ring, so try imagining looking out and seeing everywhere, headaches are a minimum. Thats whats gonna happen but yes less is better.
Right. Still a headache, but slightly less so. Fair enough.

>Its going to hurt just as much but your eyes wont glow, thats pretty much it. You also wont have the no sleep from chaos boost that touched gives you.
Hm, okay. So it'd let you shapeshift without the glowing eyes tell, but also without Chaos Touched benefits.

Thanks for the answers!
>>
>>52470913
Lust whammies. She makes herself so pretty using such a high level charm spell that you basically have a crisis in your pants by looking at her. She gets such a fucking kick out of watching people lose it.
>>
>>52470941
Well, she seems like a creep.
>>
>>52470961
She is eris. Goddess of discord. Virgin, goddess of discord.

If it makes you uncomfortable and causes problems she likes it.
>>
>>52470530
The anime makes her look like a frog, because they're anti-loli.
>>
>>52470739

>To be fair, a Celestial Exaltation is pretty damn good as "basics"

True. I mostly just figured that it seemed like the most likely explanation.

> I guess that's true... Though they're not really thematic to Lunars, and I'd still have to lock off the Infernal-specific perks (mostly the undiscounted perks, the Solar/Gold-text perks, and the Drop-In capstone), as well as the Yozi-specific perks for not fitting with them.

True, and a lot of them create some really odd questions. Like 'Why are lunars apparently trying to study Primordial psychology?". Actually after writing that I realized the answer to that one is probably Gaia.

Yeah most of the other stuff still doesn't make sense

>Hm. True, pretty sure an Infernal who goes Cosmic Principle and becomes a Yozi-clone wouldn't be bound either.

I was thinking less that and more that if it was their power the Akuma and Infernal exalation process would go like this.

Step 1. Deal is accepted.
Step 2. Akuma and/or Infernal gets kicked into Malfeas by the surrender oaths.
Step 3. The Yozi continue being annoyed.

>Yeah, checking Compass: Malfeas, it seems to be the case:
>Instead of executing these architects of Creation, the victors crippled them and caused them to swear terrible oaths on their own name

Oh well. Fortunately I have other less complicated ideas that I'd probably try before even considering this. Like repeatedly casting curse/geass removal spells to se if the simple solution would work or not.

Also this gives me the amusing (and highly unlikely to work) thought of someone managing to get the Yozi out of Malfeas by getting them to change the name they use when introducing themselves.
>>
File: We're Losing Her err Him.jpg (224KB, 870x1249px) Image search: [Google]
We're Losing Her err Him.jpg
224KB, 870x1249px
>>52471026
The manga is great for stoping that kind of shit, but we have to deal with the fact that we have BeingS with an 's' and that Tanya is... well... pic related.
>>
>>52470941
>She gets such a fucking kick out of watching people lose it.
Sounds like a certain jumper.
>>
>>52471116
You could be referring to any number of Jumpers.
>>
File: 126075170963.png (7KB, 207x203px) Image search: [Google]
126075170963.png
7KB, 207x203px
>>52470870
Glad to be here too, anon. I wasn't banned though. Just unexpectedly really busy.

>I remember you mentioning Charms for DTs that could allow them to use their Coadjutor + the Solar / nonexistent-DT in their head, and turn them into a 3rd-Circle Demon. Do you imagine those charms could be used for similar soul-dwelling beings?
I don't think I actually mentioned Charms for that (Since those Charms would probably have to be based off The Path of a Thousand Whispers, putting them at Essence 8+), but I did mention it as something you could probably do with Descending Hierarchy.

>An example being, say, Dormin from the unfortunate implications of the Shadow of the Colossus jump, or Origin Spirit from Avatar: Legend of Korra.
But yeah, I think you could do the same with these. I'm not too familiar with Dormin, but the Origin Spirit seems very Coadjutor-like in how it attaches to you.

>>52471055
>I was thinking less that and more that if it was their power the Akuma and Infernal exalation process would go like this.
True, true. It was just another thing on the pile, mostly added to show that it not being bound to the charm-biology remained true, even after actually becoming a full Yozi/Primordial.

>Step 3. The Yozi continue being annoyed.
I'm sure they'll find a way to continue being annoyed either way. It's what they do best.

>Also this gives me the amusing (and highly unlikely to work) thought of someone managing to get the Yozi out of Malfeas by getting them to change the name they use when introducing themselves.
That would be hilarious. It wouldn't actually work, since even Fetich Death isn't enough. But still hilarious.
>>
>>52466732

That's not exactly a bad thing. Fiat-based power caps are never appropriate.
>>
>>52467638
Honestly, in 100% total super seriousness, I get the feeling that I could just release the Jump with that as the only purchasable option and still get it accepted. I think it's come up every time I've shown something off about the Jump.
>>
>>52466766
>agreed with his ruling right?

Only after you made him go "I give up. Do whatever you want."
>>
>>52471205
>>
>>52471237
Literally everyone involved has already come to accord.

You could not be blatently stirring shit up any harder, and I hope the mods ban you permanently this time.
>>
>>52471146
Stupid question. If you have nine souls, what does that mean for Infernals and their inner world?
>>
>>52471237
Face it anon.

You're not allowed to talk negative about ASA anymore.

Get out.
>>
File: World Seed ver 1.4.pdf (249KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
World Seed ver 1.4.pdf
249KB, 1x1px
Ok current version, pretty much final draft unless some major issue comes up.
>>
>>52471114
Huh so going female has changed some things about her nature. She can't seem to control her reactions as well in the Manga as in the Anime, where such displays never happen... Wait are you saying she's falling for that guy? Please no say it ain't so.
>>
>>52471348
Changelog?
>>
>>52471289
Hm. Well, the Inner World/Living World is literally carved from the substance of your soul.

So with nine souls, you might be able to carve out nine realms, each seperate but existing within you? You'd also have to spend the time increasing the size of each seperately though.
>>
>>52471348
Grove (600): All druids have one, you have to pay for it though.
>>
>>52471146

>True, true. It was just another thing on the pile, mostly added to show that it not being bound to the charm-biology remained true, even after actually becoming a full Yozi/Primordial.

This reminded me of another thought I had that I doubt I'd try, but that I just got curious about.

Let's say you take Orphaned Cub of the Devil Tiger and the drawback that has you trapped in Malfeas, and your for some reason insane enough to try for Not Devil Tiger Cosmic Principle.

Does the following idea look like it would have any chances of actually working?

Step 1. Spend a sufficient amount of time developing/learning the Orphaned Cub charms.
Step 2. Find our how the Yozi modified their exaltations.
Step 3. Use a lot of sympathetic magic to create a sympathetic link between you and the exaltation's programming. and continue until it creates a sort of metaphysical chain between you and the exaltation, and/or until it registers as 'you'.
Step 4. Take Cosmic Principle to become a Primordial thus causing the exaltation to fly off to find a new host.
Step 5. The exaltation drags the newborn Primordial out of Malfeas do to the metaphysical chain connecting them in a probably painful for the Primordial process.
Step 6. The primordial removes the sympathetic link chain so it doesn't get dragged around constantly by the new exalt.
>>
>>52471364
Just added in the companion bracelet item and added the drawback that makes you go crazy when you see spiders.
>>
>>52471413
All druids "can" have one, this lets you have one out of setting that works for elements not in the setting and now works in any setting. Also to be fair you can get pretty much all of this with enough study in the setting. Its one of those things where hard work can pay off. Hell the robot learns to make a grove using only tech and dont even ask me how that magic works.
>>
File: I fucked up.png (970KB, 800x1056px) Image search: [Google]
I fucked up.png
970KB, 800x1056px
>>52471403
>So with nine souls, you might be able to carve out nine realms, each seperate but existing within you? You'd also have to spend the time increasing the size of each seperately though.

>mfw I did that
>>
>>52471449
How would this react to MtG Mana?
>>
>>52471449
Fair enough, this is a big web novel so it will be hard for anyone who hasn't read the entire thing already to make suggestions or criticism.
>>
>>52471470
I honestly have no idea, pretty much everything has its own mana in setting and iirc mtg mana is a 5 color amalgam that makes up lots of elements.

>>52471476
And like with my other web series jumps I do plan on updating as new info comes to light .
>>
>>52471469
Now import the Garden in each of them Red!
>>
>>52471403
Yggdrasil soul
>>
>>52471403
>Nine Realms
>Jumper expands all nine, eventually containing nine Earth sized worlds within themselves
>Jumper is a setting by themself
>>
>>52471559
Sounds like a Xianxia
>>
>>52471511
Mana is the building blocks for everything not Blind Eternities in MtG, basically it's stable hesitance. Huge amounts of it, like the return you'd get for tapping out an entire landmass of Hawaii, can be used to make fucking brutal spells. I think it was Gaunlet who pointed out that a 1/1 creature can mutually kill a normal army of medieval infant or something like that, because we have those in MtG and they're almost universally 0/1 or 1/1 creatures, which makes stuff like Lightning Bolt, which deals 2 or 3 damage all the more frightening.
>>
File: h_h_h_hegra_by_dongsdongs.png (106KB, 453x436px) Image search: [Google]
h_h_h_hegra_by_dongsdongs.png
106KB, 453x436px
>>52471417
Hm. It might work, but it seems more likely to slingshot the new Exalt or the demon carrying the Exaltation into Malfes.

The Infernal Exaltations are usually connected to a metaphysical leash of sorts, which if pulled too tighly by the Yozi overseeing the process of finding a new Exalt, can snap back into Hell (incidentially tearing the demon carrying it inside-out).

>>52471469
Hm, it's mostly a matter of spreading it out. Getting you multiple smaller inner worlds instead of a single, larger world.

So I'm not sure what you fucked up there?

>>52471552
>>52471559
I approve of these shenanigans.

Make yourself a tree-based Devil Tiger too, to complete the Yggdrasil theme?
>>
>>52471605
>Forgot the payload of my post and fucked up with Auto-Correct.
Way to go me.

Meant Existence where it says hesitance. The payload was the fact I was wondering what mana bonds, literally mana draw in the amounts exampled in my post, would do to the soul, if anything.
>>
File: There is no end to this hell.png (421KB, 555x592px) Image search: [Google]
There is no end to this hell.png
421KB, 555x592px
>>52471517
>>52471613
>mfw Inner Soul from Demon's Souls and Powerful Soul from Anima
>mfw I could rip out pieces of my main soul and feed them to the other souls
>mfw it would heal perfectly, and let my other eight souls assimilate pieces of the Inner World from Infernals as well as soul realms from 'Tales of Demons and Gods' along with 'World of Cultivation'
>mfw I created the Nine Circles of Hell within me
>mfw I FUCKED UP
>>
>>52471636
>>52471605
Well if mtg mana is what I am thinking of (which lets be honest it changes every damn series) I would guess your grove would start getting/producing small amounts of ambient {insert color here} mana, sort of like it does with air or water.
>>
>>52471613
There's no limit for the size of your Inner World right? I'm just imagining how big I can make it while I spend 300 years in the A Song of Ice and Fire jump.

>What the fuck does Undefined mean stupid Captcha?
>>
>>52471667

So what your an ouroboros having a growth spurt?
>>
>>52471403
Goddammit. I didn't /want/ to be a Monster Cat. Now I have to.
>>
>>52471348
No half elf option?
>>
>>52471205

Will she still be a non companion follower and can you buy more than one anon?, I want to buy 500cp worth of them
>>
>>52471753
I know what you mean
>>
I guess we've found the new Flavor of the Month.
>>
>>52471755
>half elf

DAMNIT I KNEW I FORGOT SOMETHING.

Ok Half elf free option you can be a half elf free for high or wood elf and 50 cp for void elf. Let me add that. You only get 1 free void or gravity for half elf.
>>
File: Orabilis.jpg (153KB, 582x800px) Image search: [Google]
Orabilis.jpg
153KB, 582x800px
>>52471667
Well... That's certainly something.

>>52471679
Pretty big. You could activate the Charm some 525948 times in those three hundred years.

Though that'd require you to meditate and do that almost every moment of the jump.

Still, if you have some way to manage doing that, it'd get you anywhere from 59,483,317 to 165,231,437 square miles of Living World (depending on how high your Essence is) if you have the Devil Tiger charm. Not quite the 196.900.000 square miles of the Earth's surface, but still...

Of course, it's much, much smaller than that if you only have the perk.

>>52471753
>>52471789
It's a pretty fun interaction, yeah.
>>
>>52471791
FotM is never a thing, asshole.
>>
File: 1490074751549.png (409KB, 721x478px) Image search: [Google]
1490074751549.png
409KB, 721x478px
>>52471791
>>52471862
I'M SORRY OKAY. I DIDN'T REALIZE I FUCKED UP SO HARD. Fifth Step for tree to go Yggdrasil in German Hollow likely has not helped.
>>
>>52471902
Drama queen.
>>
>>52471902
Seriously, how does having two perks interact in an interesting way mean you fucked up? I honestly don't get it.
>>
File: Puddin'.gif (3MB, 476x360px) Image search: [Google]
Puddin'.gif
3MB, 476x360px
>>52471777
At this point in time, that's a no on the first question. I've given the Deranged Fan their choice of two 100 CP perks/skills, which makes them more useful then they were previously, and honestly it just makes more sense to have them as a a full companion. You can buy more than one though.
>>
>>52471937
She's trying to get the option nerfed to uselessness, is what.
>>
>>52471902
What are you even talking about?
>>
>>52471937
I guess it's because she doesn't want to become a setting/put all her eggs in one basket, but feels compelled to do it IC since it's a pretty great thing to do.

Or she's exaggerating to have some fun. Humans do that sometimes.
>>
>>52471958
I Think she's apologizing for all the interactions she's having to ask about.
>>
File: 1481268697213.png (55KB, 367x360px) Image search: [Google]
1481268697213.png
55KB, 367x360px
>>52471937
>>52471958
It means that I actually never considered that combination until now and I am freaking out about it. Also >>52471971 kind of has the right idea on the eggs bit, so I'mma shut up now since it's getting people bitching. Plus remember Inner Self works on more than just you. So it's like taking pieces of your inner soul stuff and shoving them into other people too.
>>
>>52471971
I mean, having 9 inner worlds instead of just one is the direct opposite of putting all your eggs in one basket, it's diversifying your options.
>>
>>52471971
Problly the latter.
>>
>>52471791
This isn't really new. Monster Cat being a ball of weird cool interactions has been a thing for a while.
When stuff like Waveform Biology also exists how could it not be?
>>
>>52471348
>>52471755
Ok Update changelog.

Added half elf,

Half Elf (free or 50)- Half Human and half Elf, you can be a combo of human and any one of the above elves (except void elf) free, for 50 cp you can be half void elf and receive 1 of either void or gravity mana free as well as 1 standard mana affinity.
>>
>>52471944
>At this point in time, that's a no on the first question. I've given the Deranged Fan their choice of two 100 CP perks/skills, which makes them more useful then they were previously

Even if I choose to opt out of the perks or skill selection?, but I understand if you don't want to change them and will be waiting for the jumps completion regardless
>>
>>52471348
>Monster Maker has a hard cap.
I assume someone actually did make the lunar titan so capping the perk like this seems to make buying it pointless when obtaining it in setting is better.

>Some of the things you buy with CP are Free character creation/tutorial options
Why would people be paying for this? Nature magic for example is one of the many choices starting characters can get for free yet it costs 200 cp in the jump.

>"Tiered" elemental affinities
Same as the last one, starting characters appear to be able to pick whatever they want so why do some of them cost extra? The two free ones that every starting character gets seems to allow you to choose from all of them.

>Race prices.
Since people in setting can choose whatever race they want for free in game this seems to be pointless, restrictive, and charging for certain races for no reason. It seems to be based on what elemental affinities you have given each race but race does not affect what a character starts with, they choose. They also have different minor and fairly balanced bonuses that you have neglected to list at all.
>>
>>52472040
Yeah, I think it's best if they're all just full companions. Good news is, you shouldn't have to wait too long for Batman to be complete.
>>
>>52472086
Jump Balance?
>>
>>52472166
As in Balance in the Jump itself. Not Inter-Jump Balance.
>>
>>52472086
>I assume someone actually did make the lunar titan so capping the perk like this seems to make buying it pointless when obtaining it in setting is better.

No. Nobody made the lunar titan. That was spontaneously generated due to massive amounts of ambient mana interacting with the moon.

Why would people be paying for this? Nature magic for example is one of the many choices starting characters can get for free yet it costs 200 cp in the jump.

While you probably could learn most if not all things with enough time, the perks add out of jump fiat to work everywhere anywhere no matter what.

>Same as the last one, starting characters appear to be able to pick whatever they want so why do some of them cost extra? The two free ones that every starting character gets seems to allow you to choose from all of them.

It most certainly does not, for example time and dural are both so rare people arent even sure they exist or if they can be cultivated at first.

>Since people in setting can choose whatever race they want for free in game this seems to be pointless, restrictive, and charging for certain races for no reason. It seems to be based on what elemental affinities you have given each race but race does not affect what a character starts with, they choose. They also have different minor and fairly balanced bonuses that you have neglected to list at all.

Because the story gives little to no info on any of them. At all. Most of them are free but some who have more powerful starts cost a bit more cp, which I think is fair considering they start more powerful by default even in setting. The difference is in setting you would be stuck on a planet with no way off till level 20 many times.
>>
>>52472166
He is charging extra for different options that are all relatively balanced against each other. Options that are freely chosen by starting characters.

Void elf for example costs 200 CP based on it's racial bonuses, all the other races have similar bonuses (arguably better ones) yet they're all cheaper.
>>
>>52472225
They dont really though, the races with racial abilities do cost more than those without. Even in the setting the races are not balanced really, for example one guy started as a ship ai on a warship. He could control a warship from the start. How does that equal to a wood elf who is good at shooting stuff (and mc was half wood elf and sucked ass at shooting stuff)
>>
>>52472202
>While you probably could learn most if not all things with enough time, the perks add out of jump fiat to work everywhere anywhere no matter what.
It is generally assumed that anything you obtain in a setting works in other settings, if you are saying that abilities you obtain in the jump won't work in other settings that is a problem.

>How does that equal to a wood elf who is good at shooting stuff (and mc was half wood elf and sucked ass at shooting stuff).
Elf is actually much better, there is a reason the MC excluded all the non humanoid and non magic capable races. Being stuck as a ship would suck for all sorts of rather obvious reasons.

To compare things that actually matter though all the races have different racial abilities, for example woodland elves have:
+10% All stats when in a 'Forest' environment.
+20% Growth rate with Nature Magic skills and Huntsman class skills.

and Void Elves have:
Ability to breathe and fly in outer space without the need of external devices.
+15% Growth rate in Stellar Magic.

Which of these is better is a matter of personal opinion but you have the void elf cost more for no real reason other than because you have actually listed their racial abilities.
>>
>>52471862
What shape does your Inner World take?
>>
>>52472202
>the perks add out of jump fiat to work everywhere anywhere no matter what.

If you get mana by jumping the setting, that mana also works by fiat. Meaning that all abilities that come from that same power source also work by fiat.

Otherwise we would a perk for each single spell or subability.
>>
>>52472379
>It is generally assumed that anything you obtain in a setting works in other settings, if you are saying that abilities you obtain in the jump won't work in other settings that is a problem.

That sounds like a personal thing and not something I will argue.

>Racial buffs

Actually I think being able to survive and thrive in deep space without needing a suit more impressive. They also have natural affinity for void and gravity magic as is expanded upon in book three.

Now I could go through and list every single creature in the setting that has all of 2 lines mentioning them offhand but that would neither make the jump any easier to get into nor add anything because none of them are expanded upon. That is why they are excluded and the ones that cost more have descriptions and bonus elemental affinities to match them from the setting.
>>
>>52472379
No it is fucking not.

It is assumed that internal abilities- or abilities you've acquired through CP- work in other settings no matter what.

Learning to manipulate an ambient magical field to do shit won't work in settings that do not have such a thing if you do not acquire a perk for it or substitute it through other means.

This is not applicable for all the perks presented in the jump but you are crippling your own argument by presenting things like this.
>>
>>52472202
Shouldn't we be making our own characters in setting? You haven't listed a start point so I assume we begin the jump at the start of the series, before the game servers even turn on.
>>
>>52472202
You are apparently giving Aura Viewing away for free, which a brief look at the comments says is the setting's local special OP protagonist ability, yet you are charging extra for basic character creation options?
>>
>>52472437
And the perks available expound upon this ability allowing you to use mana generated from stuff in those settings. Normally you would not be able to cultivate anything not in the original setting, for instance I would not expect you to be able to cultivate mana from octorite in another setting, it just doesnt create mana like elements in this setting does. But buying the perk means you could do it, anywhere you have it.
>>
>>52469072
I found this funny at first, then I realised you weren't acutally being ironic.
>>
>>52472495
Aura sight is one of the very first and most commonly used abilities mana users in setting learn. Literally children of many species learn it.

>>52472461
That is what race creation and background is. These are the only classes we have any info on whatsoever. The only other classes we have even seen are a rogue who shows up and dies the same paragraph and a hunter, who shows up and gets killed the same paragraph so the mc can cure his pet wolf.
>>
>>52472501
But you're giving that ability for 100CP.
>>
File: Erembour.jpg (138KB, 620x797px) Image search: [Google]
Erembour.jpg
138KB, 620x797px
>>52472433
Whatever shape you want, though it should be consistent with the mood and themes of your Devil Tiger (or just you, if you only have the perk).

With only the perk, it mostly tops out at the size of a small village, but you could arrange that in any shape you wish.

With the Charm (or both perk and charm), you carve out a new piece of it in pieces of 6 to 10 miles in radius (depending on your Essence). You're pretty free in what kind of world you're making, since you're basically using the same mechanisms used to shape things from pure chaos.

Some examples given by the Charm itself are:
>glassy citadels floating atop clouds in a brazen sky; a massive upside-down fortress hanging above a forest of ivory trees surrounding a still, emerald lake; or a city of cyclopean basalt towers beneath a jet-black sky in which a single red eye hangs and stares.
>>
>>52465602
>Brighter Light, Deeper Shadows
Sorry but could you tell me where that is, please? That looks like something perfect for my build and my Googlefu is weak.
>>
>>52472584
Sorry I meant does it take the shape of a hollow sphere or a flat plain or something else?
>>
>>52472571
And? The version that lets you use elements found here is free. The one that lets you use elements in all other settings you come across costs extra. Its an upgrade. One I thought was a justifiable upgrade.
>>
>>52472625
Well it's not.
>>
>>52463979
>Who here Anti-Monitor?
I do, kinda? I play the BBEG in a fairly large number of settings

>so how much different are you in your first jump and latest jump?
I started as a fairly decent magic caster. Now I'm the spawn of an Outer God and probably one on my own right.

Nothing much, I guess.

>so how much different are you in your first jump and latest jump?
Thanks to the power of multitasking, I can indulge myself into the setting shenanigans (either by becoming a secondary, a hero or a villain) while also keep working on my research and training. Things get weird when you're working on different timelines at the same time, but you eventually get used to it.

>how big are your hands?
Big enough to still be able to shit-post in the warpnet.
>>
>>52472540
If we don't have enough information about things can't you just leave that part out and let us do it in the setting? Just let us create our own characters in setting.

There should be plenty of things in the web novel to fill out the jump without trying to structure things we don't know much about.

>>52472625
Suggestion; don't make those perks free in setting but pay too keep, instead just make them free but you can pay CP to make ensure they will be compatible with things in/from other settings. That way we can still use anything compatible we bring with us from the setting or things that are already compatible in other settings.
>>
>>52472625
What I'm trying to say is that with that fiat-backed mana you can eventually learn to do all the other mana related things, like creating lunar titans. Thus, making the perk a mere shortcut that comes with a huge limitation.
>>
>>52472584
Excuse me Mardukth but is there is way for your Infernal companions to eventually create a Zen-Mu equivalent without necessarily having each one buying The Inner World,.

I really like the idea of my companions and I having a Zen-mu-like world of shared narratives where we and our jotun and deva can interact, but the price of The Inner World being paid by each companion is, well, it's at least half of their CP budget.

Is a possible discount for Inner World for your companions, if you buy it first unreasonable?

>>52472609
Seconded, I too would like to know where this is from?
>>
>>52472700
I don't think you can, the lunar titan was apparently a natural occurrence not something someone made.
>>
>>52472691
The things in jump are things we have info on, literally everything else is ignored by the author, and I am using the books.

And the second thing is pretty much what I am doing here. What you are saying is "Can you remove everything from the setting because I think my headcanon works better" if its not in the jump chances are I didnt have any info on it because the author does not expound upon it.
>>
>>52472744
It spawned thanks to a very large amount of mana. You just need to reach that same amount of mana.

Getting a ridiculously large supply of 'x' was never a problem for the Jumper.
>>
>>52471348

Going by the title I thought it was some kind of SAO spinoff, but it sounds interesting.
>>
>>52472700
Nobody made the lunar titan though. That was a natural occurance, even making a calamaty class monster has only ever been done by a race of people who both know more about magic and have greater mp pools Combo casting a spell with hundreds of them going all at once casting the same spell to summon the creature. It lasted exactly long enough to pull off 1 attack then fell apart leaving all the summoners unconcious or comatose.
>>
File: Sun Dragon.png (655KB, 952x637px) Image search: [Google]
Sun Dragon.png
655KB, 952x637px
>>52472609
I personally though it wasn't from anywhere, just something anon thinks the Ebon Dragon should be able to do.

Might be wrong on that, but it certainly isn't a canon thing.

>>52472624
Ah. Well, each chunk of world you create is a sphere with the radius I mentioned.

Apart from that, nothing's really said on whether it forms as a hollow sphere or a flat plat or anything. Just that you have this area, and outside it is, well, nothing.

You could form it into a sphere, or a plain, or even a cube, or some other shape. It'd depend on what you want.

>>52472711
Hm... On one hand, you do have to pay a lot to do something that. On the other, the Inner World perk is pretty damn good for its price as basically a Manse+.

I might think about it when I'll update the jump, but don't hold your breath.

Though you might be able to do something similar-ish with Tenebrous Apotheosis-like Shintais, maybe?
>>
>>52472876
If we go devil tiger do we have to buy inner world? Or can we make our own without it?
>>
>>52472891
The perk provides other benefits not included in the Charm.
>>
>>52472908
Like what? I thought devil tigers could do that all on their own?
>>
>>52472928
Many things. Being able to actually physically enter your Inner World, for one. No, they can't.
>>
>>52472928
You don't get a free supermanse and travel to and from your inner world with just the canon charm.
In fact you need to make custom charms to even take things that aren't demons out of it.
>>
>>52472760
>The things in jump are things we have info on, literally everything else is ignored by the author, and I am using the books.
You are telling me that the jump already has everything in the 194 chapters of the novel?

>"Can you remove everything from the setting because I think my headcanon works better"
No. I am asking you to not try to structure and restrict things in a blatantly non canon way. You are saying "there are all these things that people can do and choose from in the setting, unfortunately we don't know enough about anything but a few subjects so you can only use them".

You don't know enough about these aspects to structure them this rigidly, due to the lack of information we have to wank to be anything other than a copy of a canon character and the way you have done this makes that difficult from the start.
>>
>>52472953
>>52472945
But as devil tiger you can make custom charms. There is literally no reason to pay for any of that since you can just make custom charms for all of it for free.
>>
>>52472876
Personally I wouldn't mind a stripped down version that just allows you and your companions to form a Zen-mu equivalent without the manse benefits. Either free if the jumper buys The Inner World, or as a standalone perk for companions to buy.

Getting all the other things the perk gives and asking for a discount would be a little greedy.

That said, I may be begging for fiat backing unneccesarily. I mean, shouldn't any group of devil-tigers who learn Spirit of the Living World be able to make a Zen-mu equivalent?

That does oblige them to become Devil-tigers but that was on the cards anyway, at least for me.
>>
>>52472990
>you can just make custom charms for all of it for free so long as they aren't above a specific Essence level.

FTFY
>>
>>52472995
>>52472876

How unreasonable is it propose a Devil-tiger Jumper, probably a very high essence level devil-tiger, making their own exaltations and giving them to companions?

And what would you need to do it?
>>
>>52472985
I am going from the 3 rather short books. Again. If there is literally no info to go on what exactly are you going to do? You want me to say "do whatever you want, there is no canon info on what these other folks can do so fanwank all you want" I am sorry but no I am not going to do that. I used canon examples of things that happen and skills used to make my perks and race options. Sure I could have made a document that said Stuff happens fanwank whatever but that is just not how this imagination game wanks, now if you want to go in and say your background is something other than your class and you are instead playing a rogue (who again there is 0 info on, in all 3 books) go ahead I wont stop you. But the backgrounds I have are what there is info on.
>>
>>52472876
>I might think about it when I'll update the jump, but don't hold your breath.
Thanks Mardukth, that's all I could have asked for. Thanks for the jump and all your hard work.
I just love Exalted, and especially Infernals, even before I heard about Devil-tigers. Something about conceptual transhumanism just really engages my interest..
>>
>>52473059
Might I suggest you look at https://royalroadl.com/fiction/4242?
It has significantly more information.
>>
File: 54 cakes.png (322KB, 325x879px) Image search: [Google]
54 cakes.png
322KB, 325x879px
>>52472891
>>52472928
Devil Tigers can make their own world with a charm called Spirit of the Living World.

This lacks the extra benefits included in the charm, but allows you to make a much larger world.

Specifically, the Charm doesn't allow you make Manses in your world, while the Perk allows you to make a Sanctum-Manse (which you always count as standing inside, and becomes the heart of your world if you get the Charm).

Physically entering and taking others inside is another thing. As is barring entrance to lower-essence beings.

And combining it with companions who also got the perk.

>>52472995
Allowing the Zen-Mu thing was kind of an outgrowth of the Inner World working like a Sanctum, since Sanctums can be combined.

I'm not sure you'd be able to turn your Living World into a Zen-Mu equivalent otherwise, since you'd be literally melding your souls together somehow.

>>52473040
Extremely unreasonable. They also need a properly "heroic" soul to even be able to accept an Exaltation.

>And what would you need to do it?
Autochthon. He's the only being who knows how to create Exaltations, and the only being capable of creating them.

>>52473104
No problem, anon. Conceptual transhumanism is pretty cool.
>>
>>52472953
>travel to and from your inner world with just the canon charm.
>In fact you need to make custom charms to even take things that aren't demons out of it
Oh? I thought one of the available upgrade charms let do that.

>>52473040
Be a fucking genius that makes Hawking and Eisenstein look like a retarded puppy in addition to studying exaltations for a long ass fucking time. Then you might be able to take the first step.
Thread posts: 480
Thread images: 104

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.