[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

by the power of Slaanesh, She who thirsts and lord of pleasure.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ork women.jpg (167KB, 819x795px) Image search: [Google]
ork women.jpg
167KB, 819x795px
by the power of Slaanesh, She who thirsts and lord of pleasure. All orks are now she-orks! what happens next?
>>
>>52438046
I take you out to the train tracks and pistol-whip you while smoking a cigar until you keep your damn fetishes to yourself.
>>
>>52438074
Foolish mortal, that only makes my slaanesh blessed multipronged boner even harder!
>>
File: 1403909325100.gif (2MB, 1067x720px) Image search: [Google]
1403909325100.gif
2MB, 1067x720px
>>52438046
It's now even easier to defeat them? This doesn't prevent them from being orcs, this doesn't prevent them from being savages and this doesn't stop them from being a threat to humanity. Unless of course they are aware of their -4 strength and stop waging war for their self-preservation. In which case I say we chase them off the land and starve them.
>B-BUT MUH BONER ;___;
This is why we don't let dumb soldiers make the decisions.
>>
>>52438046
Sexy danger instead of goofy danger.
>>
>>52438046
Nothing changes, because Orks don't have any sex characteristics. They are asexual spores-reproducing animal-fungi symbiotes.
>>
>>52438046
Shattered pelvises reach epidemic levels.
>>
>>52438046
-4 str
>>
>>52438046
OP,it would be more interesting if only part of the orks became females.The things the boyz would do after they realized they had no penises would be hilarious.
>>
>>52438046
The WAAAGH becomes more vicious for one week of every month...
>>
Twenty or thirty years from now, both humans and orcs are extinct. There are only half-orcs.
>>
>>52439258
If they are not aware of -4 str, there IS no -4 str.
>>
>>52438046
Nah, Gork and Mork veto that on any large scale.

I'm sure they feed Slaanesh a bit anyways though. Orks are like, tailor made adrenaline junkies/sociopaths by design. This leads them to excessive lengths to FEEL something, to not be bored, really.

That's pretty Slaanesh.

Super, super loud music. Loud vehicles, loud guns, going really, really fast. I mean, do Orks seem like they have a lot of restraint?

They also obviously feed into Khorne.

I kind of wish you saw the odd Khornite Boyz (happy to fight all the Proppa Orks who want to Krump them, maybe they did it BECAUSE they get in even more fights). And also Slaaneshi ones. Again, heavily focused on the excess part, rather than the "Sexy part". So you could have a definite "Goff Rocka" flavor, or a particular extreme version of Speed Freekz, etc.
>>
>>52438046

The green tide becomes red. Look at what you've done anon.
>>
>>52439258
>muh male privelege: the post
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.