[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1412: And then Anon was a Demon Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 591
Thread images: 97

File: Jumpchain CYOA.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Jumpchain CYOA.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
http://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
http://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
http://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52397371
>>
File: Pure Evil.jpg (61KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Pure Evil.jpg
61KB, 800x600px
>>52407714
Tohsaka needs a lot of money because her family magic relies on precious gemstones, and her Guardian(Kirei Kotomine) wasted her family fortune, just for the sake of fucking with her.
Pic Related is Kotomine

She has a guardian because unknown to her Kotomine murdered her father, and arranged for her mother to get brain damage. Not for the money, but just because he's an evil cunt.
>>
Real talk though lets stop the waifu shit before it gets out of hand.

not
>>
>>52407766
Double Dubs confirm, waifu shit will continue.
>>
>>52407759
Stop being evil Justice! Kotomine's aren't justice!
>>
>>52407714

On top of what >>52407759 said it's also a reference to a few doujins and samples of fanart, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>52407777
Quad's confirm Justice is evil.
>>
>>52407759
Why is he holding a bunny?
>>
>>52407796
because the bunny is one of the few things that understands him.
>>
File: check em.png (319KB, 477x530px) Image search: [Google]
check em.png
319KB, 477x530px
>>52407766
>>52407777
>>
>>52407796
That's Kyubey, from Puella Magi Madoka Magicka. He's also a huge evil bastard. Someone must have edited their images together.
>>
>>52407796
Someone wanted to add more evil douchebag to the picture.
>>
>>52407777
Of course he isn't, that's why I called him an evil cunt.

>>52407780
Yeah, with the fact she IS in desperate need of money as an excuse.
Also I THINK that Drills makes a joke about Rin "debasing herself" for money. Though she means that more in a "works a mundane job rather than spend time researching magic" way than "has sex"..

>>52407796
Because both Kotomine and Kyubei enjoy seeing others in Despair.
>>
Okay, I'm trying to establish context and the wiki isn't helping much: How strong is Super Saiyan 4? The Ridiculous Power perk in the Dragon Ball AF jump says it puts you between SS4 and SS5 Goku in terms of strength. What does that actually mean?
>>
>>52407913

It's hard to gauge stuff like that since Dragon Ball as a series stopped caring about power levels really fast and feats are all relative. It's stronger than SSJ3 and weaker than SSJ5 and that's pretty much the best you can hope for.
>>
>>52407913
I'll be frank with you.
Powerlevels are bullshit.
You are the fucking strong, but figuring out the specifics is a futile effort.
You're higher than endgame DBZ which is more than enough to beat up non-retardedly powerful things you could possibly come across.
>>
>>52407591
Assuming you take the 400 CP version of Monstrous Form? You'll be about as powerful as Fortinbras from Onimusha Warlords. You just won't necessarily have the control over all the elemental effects like Fortinbras.
>>
>>52407933
>>52407950
Alright, that kind of sucks, then. I guess I'll have to wing it. Wiki says that Goku's Super Kamehameha is ten times stronger in this form, and that the Super Kamehameha was strong enough to repel a planet-busting attack in a beam clash, so I'll just have to use that as a benchmark and try not to wank too much in my favor.
>>
>>52407986
Planet busting is low level.
>>
Starting a new Rollchain. Anybody want to toss me settings?
>>
>>52408009
Commorragh
>>
>>52408009
Duel Monsters-The Heroes
Stranger Things
Undertale
>>
>>52408009
Ciel noSurge
>>
>>52408009
Animorphs
Ed Edd n Eddy
>>
>>52408009
Ravenloft
>>
>>52408009
Deus Ex
>>
>>52408009
Kancolle
>>
>>52408009
Rosario + Vampire (self shilling)
>>
>>52407986
They were planetbusting before there even was a super saiyan.
You're lowballing yourself, which is probably the sane thing to do, but you could go farther without ripping your dick off from the friction.
>>
File: 1485368360465.png (187KB, 600x970px) Image search: [Google]
1485368360465.png
187KB, 600x970px
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>52408017
Maybe not in the first set.
>>52408018
>Worm
>S&S
>Rurouni Kenshin
>Jojo
>Duel Monsters-The Heroes
>Stranger Things
>Undertale
>Kamen Rider Showa Part 1
>>The Rest of you
Queued.
>>
>>52408056
SONO CHI NO SADAME

JOOOOOOOOOOOOJO!
>>
File: Yeah, that's about right.jpg (35KB, 564x409px) Image search: [Google]
Yeah, that's about right.jpg
35KB, 564x409px
>>52408056
>Jojo
I approve.
>>
Trying to make a list of the 8 most hellish jumps around, thoughts?
1. Commorragh
2. SCP Foundation
3. Sonichu
4. Ravenloft
5. Madness Combat
6. Darksiders
7. ???
8. ???
>>
>>52408089
Food Fight.
>>
>>52408089
SMT or one of Devil Survivor jumps should probably be added to that list.
>>
How much control does an Obscurial have over themselves if they got the perk? Can they fly down a street without trashing everything? A hallway? Or is it all chaos all the time while in that form?

Also, does the dueling perk make you more powerful in other magic systems, give you a skill boost at systems you can/get the ability to use, or just give you better potential? Or is it just for HP magic?
>>
>>52408089
Dark Souls or Bloodborne
>>
Jump #287: Hero BBS
>Knight of Pentacles: The voice of duty, honor, and responsibility.
>Age: 101
>Class: Magician
>Identity: Retired Hero (-100)
Well, I have been here and done that, I should be able to enjoy retirement for a while.
>Drawbacks: Senior Citizen (0), Go To Jail (+100), On The Lam (+200), The Ride Never Ends (+200)
Sure, I'm not specced strictly for personal combat, but that just means I'm
>Exchange BBS (Free)
This... kind of breaks the fourth wall (fifth wall?) if I keep it post-jump, though. But tempting.
>Unshakable Resolve (1300)
One villain's stupidity is another hero's persistence.
>Blessing of God (900)
Plot armor! Never hurts to have this, especially here, considering the stuff I'll be getting into.
>Gone Fishing (Free, Retired)
This... doesn't really seem to work much of the time. There are times where I just want to relax, but people keep summoning me to solve their problems for them! Sigh.
>Notice Me, Sempai (800, Retired)
Sempai always notices me. Because I'm
>Immortality (600, Retired)
The fact that I already effectively have this perk is beside the point. It's part of the backstory, after all! Plus having it explicitly spelled out never hurts.
>Sage of the Forest (300, Retired)
Now this perk, this is appropriate for a jumper, especially me. Things I make for random people as in 'oh, you need a sword? here you go, friend' are probably going to have something like a +5 bonus in D&D terms. Something I make for myself and later give away would be priceless. Advice I give, if I'm really being serious and do what I can to get them to TAKE the advice, can change and shape the path of kingdoms.
>On The Job (100)
I'm not always on duty. When I'm not, there's no reason for most people to hold a grudge, so it's nice that this will help people let things go. Unless what I did was really serious to them, in which case, yeah, I can understand it. Too bad this wouldn't have protected me from Narutaki.
>>
>>52408009
SCP Foundation
Sonichu
Girlchan in Paradise
>>
>>52408113
>Magical Index (0, Retired)
With all the places I'm going to be summoned to, having this is going to be extremely handy. The magical basics of everywhere I go! Though I'll surely do my best to track down more details at time goes on while I work toward solving whatever problem I've been summoned for this time.

So... there's an overarching plot to things. That's fine. I've got a two hundred year head start on it, and a century of experience to boot. Though it's probably funny how I seem to be levelling faster AFTER retiring than before, considering all the perks I've got which are dedicated to precisely that.

Though to be honest, the most annoying part about this jump was that I woke up in a prison cell, and instead of being able to just get myself out, after a couple of weeks poking and prodding the warded walls, I was summoned OUT of my cell to a world to do some tasks... and of course, if someone summons me, I HAVE to complete those tasks; it's a matter of honor. And then when I finished, I was back in a DIFFERENT cell, where I had to start my progress over again.

This happened several times. All told, it was a good year or so before I FINALLY got that damn door open... and then as I was about to make a break for it, I got summoned out AGAIN. At least when I returned, it was one of the cells I'd been in before. I broke out via brute force and frustration.

Yeah. Other than THAT rage-inducing fun, it was all right, honestly. Got to see new places, meet new faces, ran into other heroes occasionally and sometimes got to play mentor to them, and have been steadily refining my magics. And a couple times... I was summoned by people not for specific tasks, but because they needed general help. Or just a friend. That was nice.

I hit level 10 by the time the jump ended on the merits of what I learned here. Twas nice, but of course keep in mind that I was using a lot of out-of-context abilities to learn things I otherwise wouldn't have even known about.
>>
>>52408092
>>52408097
>>52408103
These are good ones!
1. Commorragh
2. SCP Foundation
3. Sonichu
4. Food Fight
5. SMT
6. Madness Combat
7. Darksiders
8. Bloodborne
>>
>>52407994
>>52408051
The problem anons, is that the next step up from planet busting is star busting, which is millions of times bigger on the biggatons scale to destroy a star compared to a planet.
>>
>>52408154
Super Perfect Cell could blow up the entire solar system, anon. Super Saiyan 2 Gohan was stronger then him. Super Saiyan 3 Goku took on Majin Buu, who if given enough time could destroy entire galaxies. Super Saiyan 4 Goku fought guys even stronger then that. In AF, the guy Ridiculous Power is based on stomped Super Saiyan 4 Gohan and Vegeta by himself with ease. Star busting would be casual, at that point.
>>
>>52408154
Then don't categorize it with an arbitrary busting scale involving celestial objects.

Although star busting isn't out of bounds either. Dragon Ball Z is fucking stupid.
>>
>>52408154
I think the bigger problem is that people are forgetting that SSJ forms are MULTIPLIERS. They get stronger the stronger you are because they're not static boosts.
>>
>>52408179
I mean given Vegeta had 10x gravity and is the same size as Earth even Freeza probably could have blown a star with the kind of explosion he made there.
>>
>>52408197
If we take the movies as canon, Cooler talking about blowing up the Sun sounded like someone talking about smashing their neighbor's window out of spite. True, Cooler's a lot stronger then Frieza, but still, it's clearly not something they consider all that big.
>>
>>52408225
Frieza was a big deal, but his brother will always be... cooler.
>>
>>52408237
Cooler then Frieza? He must be ice cold!
>>
>>52408243
No that's their dad.
>>
Is there perk that lets me create an empty area to fight without worrying about collateral damage?
>>
>>52408376
The Gamer's Illusion barriers are built for this kind of thing.
Doom.txt can let you deathmatch anyone in subspace as well.
>>
>>52408072
Whoop de doo. No one cares if you "approve".
>>
>>52408391
You cared enough to reply to him an hour after he was done.
>>
File: konasle.png (89KB, 500x453px) Image search: [Google]
konasle.png
89KB, 500x453px
Dragon Ball AF
> Author: YoungJiji
> Origin: Villain
> Race: Frieza Race [-300CP]
> Space Tech [-200CP]
> Reduced Form [Get a Freebie!]
> Go All Out [Get a Freebie!]
> Behold My Power [Get a Freebie!]
> Negative Energy Field [-200CP]
> Ridiculous Power [-300CP]
> Scouter [-100CP]
> Miasma Pipe [Get a Freebie!]
> What Are You, Yamcha [+100CP]

Shows you how far behind I am on builds right now, huh.

So, I landed in the jump, right? And my immediate thought was, "Fuck this entire setting."
Too lazy to switch forms. Memories tell me something about being a world conqueror who got bored and now wanders the universe searching for something to entertain them. Now I'm on Earth. Okay.
So I wander into town, and the first thing I do is go to find clothes. Because Freeza Demons normally just wear, like, bio-armor or whatever? But that's dumb and I feel like being fashionable. So I wander into a clothing store, and come out wearing a pair of baggy jeans, a backwards baseball cap, and a bright pink shirt that says "BAD GIRL" on the front.

Then I went into a coffee shop, and after staring at the menu for about ten minutes while everyone in the store stares at me because I'm a fucking alien, I finally ask, "What can I get for ten dollars?"
And then I abused the Chump Change I got from Megas XLR to sit and eat pastries and drink shitty coffee until my companions found me and asked what the fuck I was doing.

So that prettymuch set the tone for the rest of the jump.
>>
>>52408243
Godly Ki + Sufficient saiyans in Multiverse Super would get you universal destruction with a few punches
>>
File: 5212806696975110881.jpg (65KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
5212806696975110881.jpg
65KB, 800x533px
Whats the perks of being a dxd dragon? As a devil dragon with an issei tier obsession would I be able to learn to talk to the object of my obsession like issei did his?
>>
What would happen if you fused the True Longinus and the completed Excalibur? What would be a threat to you?
>>
>>52408187
You can access the power boost without being in that form.
>>
>>52409034
Great Red and Ophis for starters, not sure what else.
>>
>>52409042
What if you are also a Dragon?
>>
>>52408506
I'm sure Beers would like you did he exist.
>>
>>52409039
For SSG yes.
>>
>>52409053
They are vastly bigger dragons anon.
>>
Reminder that if you took Go Further Beyond you could theoretically become a Super Saiyan 1000.

You too can become a hilariously terrible fan Sue.
>>
>>52409278
>a hilariously terrible fan Sue
God forbids any Jumper ever become that.
>>
I have never watched kamen rider but from the comments about the jump it sounds like a darker edgier version of power rangers.
>>
>>52409458
It's basically a darker Japanese copy of power rangers yeah. Surprisingly good for a series of remakes.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>52409458
>>52409519
you both are trolling right?
>>
>>52407913
I'm terribly late to the party, and it seems you've got your answer already. Sorry about that. In terms of actually gauging the power we can only do it in terms of characters, so I can add that it makes you as strong as Frieza's son Ize in his final form, who could take on two SSJ4 and was likely on par with Omega Shenron. What this actually translates to is entirely up to interpretation of the series, as others have already noted. Sorry I can't be more helpful
>>
>>52409458
>>52409519
The power rangers had crossovers a lot with kamen rider.
>>
>>52409374
Ha.
>>
File: disagree.gif (599KB, 290x270px) Image search: [Google]
disagree.gif
599KB, 290x270px
>>52409630
Super Sentai =/= Power Rangers.

Kamen Rider=/=Masked Rider*

They literally just cut out the action sequences from these TV shows and make new stuff when they Not in their costumes and then Re-dubb the action sequences. Completely different TV shows from completely different countries following completely different Plot lines.
*yes it's a direct translation but the differences are huge Trust me.
>>
File: image.jpg (185KB, 1056x792px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185KB, 1056x792px
>>52408098
It says you can control it. So, presumably you can just control it as you like and not thrash everything. So, Credence+ control, presumably. Since it's a perk and he wasn't trying to control it despite being told he could.

Hell, even with him maybe not quite in control/spoiler] the Obscurial wasn't constantly destroying every hallway it went through.
>>
File: WARRIOR OF JUSTICE.jpg (420KB, 771x1100px) Image search: [Google]
WARRIOR OF JUSTICE.jpg
420KB, 771x1100px
>>52409458
That's basically it. But without mechas.
>>
>>52409699
How is masked rider not a kamen rider?

The power rangers went to edenoi to help masked rider.
>>
>>52409795
you just answered your own question There,edenoi ,Ferbus,Power Rangers etc. do not exist in any of the numerous Kamen Rider continuities they only exist in Saban's Masked Rider which is to Kamen Rider as a hot dog Is to a cow
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>52402483
202 The Matrix
Age 25
Machine
Woah, Alternate Self -50, Multiprocessor -200, Only Human, Connectivity -200, We Are Many -300,
We're In(Allspark/Alice[Plug, Woah, Alternate Self, Sharp Eye, We Are One -300, Slick Shades, Neural Plugs], Minerva[Plug, Woah, Alternate Self, Sharp Eye, Paved in Bones -300, Slick Shades, Neural Plugs], Ada[Plug, Woah, Alternate Self, Sharp Eye, Open Mind -100, Everybody Knows Kung-Fu -200, Slick Shades, Neural Plugs], Caera[Machine, Woah, Alternate Self, Only Human, Culture Coding -100, Cause and Effect -200, Earpiece, Bug Implant], Worker Union[Zionist, Woah, Alternate Self, Reader, Multiprocessor -100, Desert of the Real -100, God Damn Woman, You Can Drive -100, Tools, Computer Terminal], War Party[Machine, Woah, Alternate Self, Only Human, Connectivity -200, Show Me -100, Earpiece, Bug Implant], Royal Family[Drop-In, Woah, Alternate Self, Waking Up, Free Your Mind -100, You Think That's Air You're Breathing? -200, Leather Outfit, Cell Phone], The Dood Squad[Drop-In, Woah, Alternate Self, Waking Up, We Are Not Afraid -300, Leather Outfit, Cell Phone])-200,
Infinite Spoons -50, Slick Shades -50, Earpiece, Bug Implant, Rave Cave(Get This Party Started)-200, Neural Rig Chair -150, VR Construct Hub -200,
Tability +0, Blue Pilled +300, You Got Jacked +300,
My newest dimension will be a massive city. Use my companions to open up communications and negotiations between Zion and the machines. Take over Smith before he can begin to take over everything else. Learn as much about the local tech as possible.
Continue
1 History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
2 Masters of Red
3 SCP
4 Terraria
5 Full Metal Alchemist
6 Beelzebub
7 Zoo Tycoon
8 Samurai Deeper Kyo
>>
>>52409860
SCP. This will surely go well.
>>
>>52409857
Kamen rider black rx is the masked bancho.

https://youtu.be/SX6-DwRXe8Y
>>
So jumpers if you could only pick one jump out of all of them what would it be?
>>
File: Kotaro_Minami_Taisen_GP.png (50KB, 250x141px) Image search: [Google]
Kotaro_Minami_Taisen_GP.png
50KB, 250x141px
>>52409792
>>52409882
>rider black rx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UapMPX5iYc

does pic elated seriously look like Dex to you?
>>
>>52409884
Dammit, that's a tough one. Prolly gonna have to go with Ar Tonelico there. I'm sure there's probably some golden jump that does what I'm about to say better but I just really like Mir's style of jumpmaking. Feels like I can create something really strong yet completely cohesive that'll fit well into the narrative.

It's one of those jumps that I just love to take drawbacks in even though I'll have difficulty spending all the points because they're just FUN.
>>
>>52409882
>>52409912
educate yourself.
http://kamenrider.wikia.com/wiki/Kamen_Rider_Black_RX
>>
>>52409699
>>52409630
>>52409530
>>52409519
>>52409458

https://youtu.be/M8lQXfWM1n0

The struggle is real
>>
>>52409934
thanks man, All these plebeians can't tell the different tokusatsu shows from each other.
>>
>>52409920
>The series was adapted by Saban in North America as Masked Rider. The Americanization featured a heavily altered story and all new characters, in an attempt to fit the series in as a spin-off of the Power Rangers series.

Says right there that it is fucking kamen rider black rx you mongoloid, go suck your mothers dick and read your own source material.
>>
>>52409949
Or they were baiting you.
>>
>>52409955
>Says right there that it is fucking kamen rider black rx you mongoloid, go suck your mothers dick and read your own source material.

you know how Saban "adapts" things right? They are worse than 4kidsm and how can the line "Americanization featured a heavily altered story and all new characters, in an attempt to fit the series in as a spin-off of the Power Rangers series." make you think it's anything other than what I Described in >>52409699 ?

>>52409961
this may be so.
>>
>>52409920
Bancho it says that it was a spinoff but that it kamen rider black rx did appear in power rangers. Even as a spinoff if he shows up you cannot say that its not the same thing, especially when he has the exact same suit and his wiki page says they are the same.
>>
>>52409975
not a spinoff, No one except you is saying spinoff, it's a different series created using footage from a pre-existing series with licensed names That's the Only relation between them.
>>
>>52409961
This is the likely choice. Kamen rider bait has been pretty recent
[Spoiler] Probably cause of jealousy over recently completing a multi-jump series of something superior than most of the wank garbage people thirst for jumps of~[/spoiler
>>
>>52409991
Can we not?
>>
>>52409999

>quartet of 9's

Ya know, sure, just for that
>>
>>52409991
Fucking up a spoiler and wanking yourself off. Miracle people kiss your ass so much.
>>
>>52409986
Bancho they use the exact same suit and even the page you linked says it is a spinoff. Maybe isntead of trying to act superior (you of all people should learn to not act like a smug dick) you could try and show where it is not a spin off, because it says right in the wiki you provided that it is.
>>
>>52409884

Mmmm, a one and done? I'd probably go Fate/Stay Night or Digimon Tamers then.

Fate/Stay Night's Hero Origin is something I just flat out adore, and I'd be able to bring an extremely cool companion back home. In a vacuum, it's probably one of my single most favorite perk lines in any Jump. Also, magic! Actual fucking magic, and I could actually grab a theme for it for whatever I like. I don't even give a shit if I win the grail war or not since it's a one and done anyways, but if I do, I get a fucking wish on top of everything else.

Digimon Tamers, especially with the kind of build I'm currently rocking, feels really good for a one and done Jump. It's not extremely adventurous, but it allows me to experience one of my favorite cartoons as a kid, get my very own Digimon partner, I'd have the Programming Drop In Capstone so I'm set for life as far as a job goes (and could actually bring that excitement from Digimon back into this world), the Blue Card so I can actually spread Digimon and D-Arks into our world and a house big enough to share with my entire family that they'd never need to worry about looking after or paying for.

Both Jumps I'm picking entirely because no matter how the adventure goes, I get to go home with a way to improve my life, a strong and loyal companion, and some kind of amazing skills or powers.

Arguably Digimon is the safety pick of the two since I don't have to worry about brutally dying and would be set for life in more ways than one, not to mention the whole "spreading the interesting life" thing to people, but I really prefer F/SN's perks out of the two setups and it nets me more personal power. Digimon is the charity pick, F/SN is the selfish one (which is ironic since Hero perks help tremendously with making friends and helping people).

. . .Mmmm, I suppose it'd be less charity vs selfish, and more "Largescale" vs "Personal Scale"
>>
>>52409991
Okay dude, I'm taking the best possible interpretation of your actions here and assuming you're doing some sort of weird countershitpost. Even then you still come off as putting down most every other jump maker. Not cool.
>>
>>52410017
in the future. Just highlight your text and then hold control +S
>>
>>52410025
Just ignore him, bo matter what bancho types it causes rage in roughly 50% of the people who read it. Then 25% feel pity the other 25% just feel disgust. He is a cancer and like cancer we haven't been able to remove him like the malignant tumor he is.
>>
File: check it.png (189KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
check it.png
189KB, 500x367px
>>52409999
>>
>>52409750
Good point. Guess I can be pretty sure I can do some movements like that without killing everything nearby. Thanks for pointing it out.
>>
>>52410078
But zoologist is the superior choice! You get critters!
>>
>>52410085
I'm personally a little bummed that the critters option only draws from the movie and not all the other cool creatures in the setting. They might not have pretty pictures but I'd love to be able to get a loyal dragon or one of those fold things or shit, imagine how badass a pet dementor would be?
>>
>>52410095
Well if you get the briefcase you could always get the critters in jump then. Also doesnt magizoologist have a perk to make friends with xxxxx creatures?
>>
>>52410032

I'm being cheeky, is what
Turns out people can be facetious even when they're doing things to shitpost
>>
>>52410085
I actually am going Magizoologist, just also getting Obscurial. Planning on grabbing some creatures in jump, but I'm buying two Thunderbirds and a Swooping Evil for the guarantee on them.

I'm also looking at some of my companions getting the auror capstone but I don't know if it works for out of jumps magic, and what it does if it does work for them, so I just have to wait for CCDT about that I guess.
>>
>>52410123
There are plenty of ways to be cheeky without coming off as an asshole. Right there, you just looked like an asshole.
>>
>>52410123
You forgot your name on while shitposting didnt you.
>>
I've heard the new Power Rangers movie was goofy & fun. With the interest in adapting (even poorly) a lot of Japanese stuff lately. Like Death Note, GITS, Power Rangers (reimagining of an Americanized version of a Japanese franchise), Akira...etc.

What stuff would you like see Americanized for TV or Movie? On other hand what stuff would you like to see Japanized (unknown if this is an actual word)?

I would like to see how the west would deal with Naruto & Bleach. I can't imagine them being worse than they're already are. For the east, I'd like to see what they do with TMNT.
>>
File: Doraemon.jpg (23KB, 590x290px) Image search: [Google]
Doraemon.jpg
23KB, 590x290px
>>52410150
>What stuff would you like see Americanized for TV or Movie?
This would either become something amazing or horrifying and I'm cool with it either way.
>>
File: 1487682852990.jpg (78KB, 564x781px) Image search: [Google]
1487682852990.jpg
78KB, 564x781px
What is your favorite type of magic and what can you do with it?
>>
>>52410139
>>52410141
Well, then. I aim to please(tm) so, 'pologies. Just kind of fun to poke at stuff, especially when everyone takes lil things around here deathly serious
>>52410150
I wanna see them do Ex-aid, even if it turns out to be hot garbage it'd be amazing imagining localizers seeing the words "EXTINCTION OF HUMANITY" episode 24 and try to make sense of that shit for american audiences, especially swinging younger.

A proof of concept.
https://youtu.be/YRo4L1yQVtM
>>
>>52410208
Maybe it's just me but "everyone else makes shit jumps in comparison to mine" feels a little too on the nose for poking fun or lil things.

Just talk normally, say sorry and move on without last remarks.
>>
>>52410222
Oh, I wasn't saying that.

I was saying Kamen Rider was a superior form of entertainment to everything else, which is me being a rabid toku fanboy.
>>
File: 1470640986150.jpg (130KB, 930x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1470640986150.jpg
130KB, 930x1600px
>>52410202
I like enchanting stuff. You can accomplish just as much or even more than all the other schools of magic via enchantments with a bit of prep time and everything you make can then be used by other people or even pull off weird effects most other schools cant.
>>
>>52410257
Oh. I still say to not go for that line ever again, given how it got a lot of backlash and misunderstanding but at least you seem a lot less dicky about it knowing what you intended.
>>
File: 1473656489220.jpg (64KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1473656489220.jpg
64KB, 500x566px
>>52410202
>using magic.

Science is superior in every way.
>>
>>52410367
>not creating even more superior magitech
>>
>>52410367
>>52410409
>Not bending reality using Kung-fu
>>
>>52408009
Five Star
>>
>>52410189
Doraemon would make a great jump desu
>>
>>52410202
Creation magic. I just love the idea of waving my hand and creating a /real/ thing, not just something made of magic that'll run out or dispellable.

I especially like to give it stylistic touches. Like, my favorite offensive spell is Death of Obsidian Butterflies, because it conjures and flings obsidian butterflies at my enemies, pelting the ground with broken glass and butterfly sculptures.

From D&D i got a Feather Token that just instantly sprouts a large tree wherever you drop it. Great to hand out to people for fun, favorite magic item.

Long-duration S&S-style summoning is really cool too.
>>
File: buh baam.jpg (8KB, 181x278px) Image search: [Google]
buh baam.jpg
8KB, 181x278px
>>52410202
augmenting types, its fun to surprise people who think you are more like dumbeldore but you turn out to be a god fuelled flying brick
>>
>>52410202
I like plant magic. Talking to, growing, watering them. Plants are nice.
>>
File: plant_girl_by_raulovsky-d5db2zg.jpg (113KB, 774x1032px) Image search: [Google]
plant_girl_by_raulovsky-d5db2zg.jpg
113KB, 774x1032px
>>52410637
Like this?

"You have been well watered," said Borin.

"Yes," said the plant, "I have been well watered." Of course, it could be watered by its master at will.

"I have watered you well," said Borin.

"Yes, master," said the plant. "You have watered your plant well. I am plant, and as such I should be watered by my master."

The cactus plant next to the spider plant shuddered. It attempted to cover its small form with its small arms and small needles. "I am plant," it said wonderingly. "I am of Earth, but for the first time, I feel myself truly plantlike. On Earth, I was able to control my watering. I often scorned those who would water me. But they were weak, and did not see my scorn for what it was, the weak attempt of a small plant to protect itself. Not one of the weak Earth waterers would dare to water a plant if it did not wish it. But here," it shuddered, "here it is different. Here, those who wish to water will water their plants as they wish. But strangely, I feel myself most plantlike when I am at the mercy of a strong master, who may water me as he pleases."

"I will now water you," said Borin, the cactus's master.

The cactus did not resist being watered. Perhaps it was realizing that such watering was its master's to control. Too, perhaps it knew that this master was far superior to those of Earth, who would not water it if it did not wish to be watered.

The cactus's watering had been finished. The spider plant looked at it.

"I have been well watered," it said.

"I, too, have been well watered," said the cactus.
>>
File: 1475421880107.jpg (101KB, 1280x702px) Image search: [Google]
1475421880107.jpg
101KB, 1280x702px
>>52410649
No. What even is this?
>>
File: 1394847284366.gif (468KB, 470x377px) Image search: [Google]
1394847284366.gif
468KB, 470x377px
>>52410649

Did I just read a porn?
>>
>>52410202
Nothing's more satisfying than a good karmic curse to lay on your enemies. Creation magic's a big plus--I like making pretty shiny things.
>>
File: skyrim books.jpg (14KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
skyrim books.jpg
14KB, 227x222px
>>52410703
>>52410689
>>
File: scared fear.png (81KB, 406x268px) Image search: [Google]
scared fear.png
81KB, 406x268px
>>52410649
>>
>>52410085
>You get critters!
Critters are common.
>>
File: 31369984.png (181KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
31369984.png
181KB, 540x800px
>>52410689
>>52410816
>>52410703
>>52410819
It's an old parody of a setting called Gor. Gor is basically Conan plus like, extreme male domination and rape fantasies. Women there are enforced by magic into enjoying rape and submission, and that same magic prevents technology from working. So that line is altered from an original spoken by two women being 'broken in' by their master.

The really funny thing about Gor is that some people think it's real and/or try to live it out as a form of extreme BDSM. And yes there are women who are into it. Seriously.
>>
File: 1470156884643.jpg (53KB, 540x673px) Image search: [Google]
1470156884643.jpg
53KB, 540x673px
>>52410649
>>
>>52410848
Oh also, the 'gods' of Gor, who are like hyper advanced technowizards if I remember right, frequently like to kidnap men and women from Earth and force them into this environment so they can watch them be forced into those roles.
>>
File: 1405303647156.jpg (18KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1405303647156.jpg
18KB, 240x240px
>>52410649
This is hilarious

>>52410848
>>52410876
Jump when?
>>
File: 0745c0b0249834ddcb4a41080b64d72c.jpg (155KB, 1200x680px) Image search: [Google]
0745c0b0249834ddcb4a41080b64d72c.jpg
155KB, 1200x680px
>>52410202
That's a toughie. They're all so useful in their own way.

I'd have to go with Binding Magic. Admittedly, it's not the most powerful art on its own, it takes a while to get anything done, and getting creatures from across the multiverse to work with you is always a bit of a pain, but there's so much potential. Given a little time you can have access to a massive array of powers by bending, asking, and bribing other creatures. Hell, make a few friends among the creatures out there and they'll occasionally do you favors for free.

Second place would go to Illusions, especially at the higher tiers. Phantasmal killer, Shadow-weave magic, massive illusions that look, feel, smell, and even taste real up until they aren't... There's a lot of possibilities there. You can fake a lot of from the others schools of magic with illusions if you pick up the right stuff along the way and apply a little creativity. Some of my favorite stories from my D&D days come from my use of Major Image and the kind of Bluff skill that only Sorcerers can take for granted.
>>
>>52410902
Would break the lewd rules. I mean it when I say it's heavily focused on the rape and submission angles. And female jumpers would start the jump with a long history of being frequently raped.
>>
>>52410911
>And female jumpers would start the jump with a long history of being frequently raped.

Still waiting on that downside.
>>
>>52410649
Cacti of Gor is amazing.
>>
>>52410911
I see no downsides here.

Beside, we already have a lot of very borderline lewd jumps.
>>
>>52410965
>>52410983
>Borderline
Ignorant fools.
>>
>>52410983
That's not borderline. That's slapping the lewd rule in the face before tossing it into a van with CANDY scrawled on the side.
>>
>>52411016
Ooo what kind of candy?
>>
>>52411016
Wait who stole my car?
>>
>>52411045
The kind that also comes with free puppies!

>>52411054
Dude where's my car? Gauntlet when?
>>
File: Man in a van down by the river.gif (3MB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Man in a van down by the river.gif
3MB, 620x400px
>>52411016
We need more details on this van. Was it DOWN, BY, THE RIVER!?!?
>>
>>52411222
When it's over 20% on Rotten Tomatoes
>>
>>52411262
Fuck rotten tomatoes, those dumbasses say the new ghostbusters is a fantastic movie.
>>
File: JC5.jpg (30KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
JC5.jpg
30KB, 500x400px
Welp. So concludes my The Ringed City playthrough.

I don't know which is the luckier break, the fact that I picked up Manus' soul back in DS1 or the fact that I've been a perfect container for corruptive energies 40 jumps before that

Either way, I need to...revaluate my Londor beautification scheme. No permanent damage's been done, but the long-term sustainability of humanity makes one ending significantly less worrying.

>>52409278
>never was a Saiyan
>was a kai instead
>other than that, mainly use it for improving my shintais

Eh, I'm okay with settling for Zamasu if he didn't have to fuse to keep growing in power. Have you seen how poofy that damn hair gets? Looks messy to keep clean. Not to mention the other option's turning blue. Or pink, apparently? Forgot if that was just from being possesed.

>>52409034
There's also this thing called Trihexa who's the Beast of Revelation who's on par with Great Red? Also apparently certain extremely powerful beings can hurt the crap out of things way out of their paygrade with special attacks; there's this fallen angel/dragon hybrid called Samael who apparnetly hates dragons so much, his poison reduced Ophis' power by a bunch.

>>52408908
From what I can tell: Shapeshifting, elemental breath and some sort of Super Saiyan-like battle mode that happens when they get angry. This is apparently a byproduct of them actually being energy beings given form through sheer motivation.

>>52410202
My own primordial sorcery, of course! Everything from purifying ore, to making palaces of frozen light, to creating worlds and playing through videogames I'm too busy to play through at the moment.

>>52410649
HA. It's been a while, can't believe the full thing's still out there
http://www.rdrop.com/~wyvern/data/houseplants.html
>>
>>52410202
I like Geneforge's Shaping magic, it's deeply amusing to me to be able to wizard up wizards that can wizard up wizards that can wizard up wizards.
>>
>>52411222
>Dude where's my car? Gauntlet when?
The same time we get a Stoner Film jump.

>Intro involves a Jumpchan who's stoned out of her mind vaguely explaining the world
>Hands you 1000 Cheese Poofs, and realizes she's been accidentally eating Choice Points the whole time
>Start the jump with less than 1000 CP, but she finds more under the sofa after the first few perk options
>>
>>52411471
I'm confused, anon. Are we still getting to spend Cheese Poofs on perks and items or not after she realizes her mistake?
>>
>>52411471
Sounds like you've basically got it half written.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52411471
But we already have a MLG Pro joke jump
>>
>>52411516
After she realizes that she's been eating the choice points, she hands you a bowl filled with them, some of which have bites taken out, and you spend them as normal. The cheese poofs get lost in the shuffle somewhere.
>>
>>52411537
I am immensely disappointed by this development, mostly in Jump-chan.
>>
>>52411559
>>52411537
I am deeply amused as this is pretty much my jumpchan already.
>>
>>52411537
>drawback where she also licked all the choice points before letting you handle them
>>
>>52411582
That's a funny way of saying Perk that gives you points.
>>
>>52411582
Nah, she just licked her fingers before swirling them around in the bowl while handing the choice points to you.
>>
>>52411602
Literally worse the Hitler.
>>
>>52411614
Yeah, at least Hitler didn't lick his fingers and swirl them around in a bowl of jews.
>>
>>52411582
Does this mean I can get benefactor dna?
>>
>>52411614
Didn't you know that already? Seeing as how all the major Jumers have dickwad Jumpchans it's only natural she's worse than Hitler.
>>
>>52411624
You.
I like you.
>>
>>52411416
Do they really?
>>
>>52411631
Copywrite protection. Like Superman's DNA. Except it turns you into a Harem Jumper if you try to look at it.
>>
>>52411644
My Jumpchan is an eldritch dog, a yellow one. It was something about comforting form and color to make explaining things easier. Real alien and scary, but pretty nice once I got used to the whole "above reality and all concepts I even thought about understanding" thing.

>>52411646
I like you too anon, but I'm sorry to say I'm way less funny when I've got a proper amount of sleep.
>>
>>52411660
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/ghostbusters_2016/

73%. While the new Power Rangers movie got a 47%.
>>
>>52411664
>Acting like that's wasn't Jumpers goal all along
>Acting like that wasn't Jumpchans plan all along

>>52411678
Same desu. Let's just never sleep and be insomnia bros.
>>
>>52411631
>>52411664
>implying Jump Chan's dna doesn't spontaneously break down after separation from the main body.
>>
>>52411694
I'll pinky promise myself for you.
>>
>>52411691
WTF is this blasphemy?
>>
>>52411728
Not to be /pol/, butttt
Liberals
>>
>>52411631
Yeah, all over you, and elsewhere.
>>
ok so how many jumpers here have waifued their jump-chan post spark?
>>
>>52411728
Rotten Tomatoes needs an Exterminatus. It's just Heresy all the way down.
>>
>>52411728
Women are funny you sexist womanhating pig.
>>
>>52411738
Ohhhhh yes, spank me harder.
>>
>>52411741
I just assume Jump-chan choose to build-a-bear her own husbando. That's why she keeps giving me seduction options.
>>
File: Bobby-Super Handsome Guy.jpg (146KB, 703x359px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Super Handsome Guy.jpg
146KB, 703x359px
>>52411741

That's what my chain end goal is starting to look like, Waifuing the most Bodacious of all the Babes
>>
>>52411741
While my yellow dog Jump-chan may be able to freely shapeshift, having become a purple peacock, a green giraffe and other stuff, I do not wish to waifu the mega eldritch thing that gets all up in my head juice so it can be perceived in a way acceptable to primal self-preservation instincts instead of being violently rejected on sight.
>>
File: tmp_17551-212781898105.jpg (49KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_17551-212781898105.jpg
49KB, 600x480px
>>52411738
>>
>>52411741
Post-spark? No, I waifued her from the beginning. She was my first Companion, though she insists on only using her full power between jumps when she's setting up the next adventure. The rest of the time she acts as if she's a regular human plus whatever I've imported her to have.
>>
>>52411741
>implying jumper is not the waifu all along
>>
>>52411691
1, a 6.5 out of 10 does not mean fantastic. It means average at best. 2, audience score is all that matters, not the critic score. 51% with an avg of 3.1. Movie is trash and the viewers agree
>>
File: JC3.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
JC3.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>52411728
>liberals
>has an azn, a latino, a half-injun and an autistic black kid

Oh, so they've finally started turning on each other. Let the feast begin

Godammit, Ringed City memes sound terrible without context

>>52411741
I'll have you know I've got far too much on my plate post-Spark without acquiring even more relationships between the Second Mending project, consolidating my dominions and preparing for the ultimate chaoskampf, thank you very much.

Besides, she knew me back when I was LESS than what some would call human in certain worlds. I don't think of myself as an insecure guy-but c'mon, you can never live down the days when you still had to poop.
>>
>>52411741
Platonic friendship post-spark.

My jumpchan is a hikikomori, so jumper took it upon themself to occasionally drag her kicking and screaming on an adventure.
>>
>>52411807
That's not enough arms and rags to clean up. Though they are enough to give >>52411766 what they're wanting. You two should be friends.
>>
>>52411741
>The Jumper was the Jumpchan all along
>They waifu themselves
>>
>>52411871
>all according to keikaku
>>
>>52411856
That's kind of nice.
>>
>>52411871
Back to the Future 4 sounds intense.
>>
Daily reminder that having more than one waifu will ruin your laifu.
>>
File: Virgins.jpg (28KB, 600x591px) Image search: [Google]
Virgins.jpg
28KB, 600x591px
>>52411871
>>
>>52411927
Where's the picture, mate. It's not as fun without the picture
>>
>>52411927
I think we have perks specifically for that now. Not the attracting waifus part, but making the arrangement comfortable for all parties.
>>
>>52411927
Considering the number of perks I've taken that specifically say otherwise I'm calling your statement blatant lies.
>>
>>52411927
Ha I never had a life in the first place!

IM BEATING THE SYSTEM!
>>
>>52411956
>>52411969
Is there ANYTHING that perks can't solve?
>>
>>52411741
Well I always assumed that my benefactor was a version of me from a different universe (as who else in their right mind would hand me that sort of power?) who had gone on a similar journey. It wouldn't really be a waifu situation but that isn't to say there wouldn't be a certain amount of self-banging.

Then eventually I would start uplifting other versions of myself as well until the influence of the Council of Cats reached every corner of the omniverse.
>>
>>52411990
Having too many perks.
>>
>>52411990
Shit jumps.
>>
>>52411990
What >>52411998 says, kinda.

No amount of perks that help the person behind the builds. You can't magically improve your memory or creativity, so after a certain point you don't actually know what you're capable of and can't figure out how to put stuff you've accumulated together to actually make something your own.
>>
>>52411927
Only if you have an even number of waifus.
And odd number of waifus will enhance your laifu.

Or maybe I have that backwards...
>>
File: 1036e3dfd317db0c5df7c27f38dd576b.png (712KB, 1000x1626px) Image search: [Google]
1036e3dfd317db0c5df7c27f38dd576b.png
712KB, 1000x1626px
>>52411990
If there is, Dungeons and Dragons magic can solve it.
>>
>>52412047
But can it help you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>>
File: 1253261145150051367.jpg (482KB, 636x890px) Image search: [Google]
1253261145150051367.jpg
482KB, 636x890px
DBZ QUICKSILVER JUMP

Species: Human
Name: "Arsenal"
Timeline: The Bridge of Four Stars
Perks: Ki Potential and Basic Training, The Savior Has Come
Items: Blueprints, Capsule Case
Drawbacks: Going Solo, No Code, The Savior Has Come, Competence, Power Levels are Bullshit

Concept: Remade by Capsule Corp and funded by the world government, "Arsenal" was designed as a symbol of hope for the people of Earth--a shining example of human achievement in the face of cosmic destruction and Saiyan superiority complexes. Still about 30% human and powered by an experimental "Ki Engine" (converts ambient radiation to usable Ki), she is loaded up with state-of-the-art subdermal armor plating, EMP shielding, rocket thrusters for enhanced airborne maneuverability, upgraded cognitive processing power for split-second reactions, adaptive combat AI (codename "Taskmaster"), a seemingly endless capsules of Ki-infused ballistic weaponry, and an advanced maintenance algorithm that can pick out useful materials and incorporate them into her body for on-site repairs. When not defending the Earth from interstellar evil, she enjoys moonlighting as a superheroine (and talking shit with the Z Fighters.)

Thoughts?
>>
>>52412078
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?
>>
File: 1466792094561.jpg (117KB, 1058x705px) Image search: [Google]
1466792094561.jpg
117KB, 1058x705px
>>52412078
>>52412114
With enough Divination magic, yes! The answers can be yours!

Of course, all those who have tried have been driven mad upon realizing the secret. The few who did not instantly turn their own magic on themselves in a blaze of destructive might went on to craft world ending devices so that there would be no chance of the knowledge infecting others.
>>
>>52412099
>Thoughts?

Pulp!Eighteen is pretty banging.
>>
>>52412114
One, at sufficient velocity.
>>
>>52412099
Is that artist aware that they're not "actually" androids?
>>
>>52412099
You know thats an end jump?
>>
File: c54f93c764467cbe18bc2d7bfcd8ec08.jpg (391KB, 738x1019px) Image search: [Google]
c54f93c764467cbe18bc2d7bfcd8ec08.jpg
391KB, 738x1019px
>>52412114
http://tootsie.com/howmanylick-experiments

For some reason my post cut off the link.
>>
>>52412154
Trunks has a gun. I'm pretty sure he's taking artistic liberty.
>>
>>52412099
That picture raises a question for me:
What are some good ways to keep your guns relevant when your powerlevel grows? Stuff like swords and throwing knives can just be thrown or swung harder, but guns don't get stronger based on who's pulling the trigger.
>>
>>52412228
Railguns shooting hyper-dense matter.
>>
>>52412228
Instead of clips or batteries, have Ray Guns with highly complex energy converters that draw upon your own reserves, with different settings for the actual costs/output. Give your pew pew extra kaboom.
>>
>>52412228
>guns don't get stronger based on who's pulling the trigger
They do, actually. Get an appropriate fantasy class/enhancement magic. Notable examples include Gunslinger from Disgaea and magic from Hellsing.
>>
>>52412228
>>52412252
Not to mention infusing the missiles/bullets/etc with Ki.
>>
>>52412228
Thrust the gun forward as you pull the trigger. That will add the momentum and force from a punch to the bullet, make it scale with your strength.
>>
>>52412156
I am aware. I just wanted to do this thing for fun. Any comments on the build?
>>
File: advanced darkness.jpg (38KB, 367x700px) Image search: [Google]
advanced darkness.jpg
38KB, 367x700px
So, guys, let's talk about your Benefactor. Did they have a specific reason beyond "I'm bored" to send you on your chain? Do you even have a Benefactor? What are they like?
>>
File: JC8.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>52412228
>keep your guns relevant

Have you tried enchanting them? That trick in DMC and Bayonetta that creates ammo out of magic, for one. Or making more exotic bullets out of wraithbone or dark matter from the Eldar/Commoragh jumps. LOTR, Dresden Files, Negima, Wheel of Time, Discworld and Sword & Sorcery are all good places for all-purpose enchanting. Runes of all kinds are probably the way to go, really-whether Fate, Enochian or norse myth.

Alternatively, just artifice well. The smiths of Darksiders built weapons that could be passed off as God of War rejects end worlds with the right components (read: a race of shapeshifters). Exalted can craft conventionally indestructible artifacts, a roboticist in Super Robot Wars somehow integrated the powers of a dark god into his black hole generators and mantra can be used to smith weapons that can subdue people who can survive reentry. There's always the biotech option-between GUNNM, Biomega, Blame! and maybe Metroid you could conceivably build a gun into your own body. And if you can figure out how to smith Fifth Theoretical Element from the Type-Moon jumps, your guns hurt supers as per normal. High ranks in Elemental are advised; the only known NP to even simulate True Ether's rated between A+-A++, and from what I can tell it's a great deal weaker than even the Barrel Replica from Tsukihime.

Also, Mob Psycho espers can use weapons as psychic foci. So, there's that too.

>>52412340
I think that being "a symbol of hope for the people of Earth--a shining example of human achievement in the face of cosmic destruction and Saiyan superiority complexes" is definitely a Sparkworthy challenge in a setting where Saiyans eventually beat up things that can scream holes in dimensions. Oh, and Beerus is canon in the abridged continuity so. Have fun with that

Good luck!
>>
File: 1490423708604.gif (228KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1490423708604.gif
228KB, 540x540px
Not enough coffee on this planet. Need more.
>>52412495
They tend to differ between chains. The one for my Cat Wizard chain (arguably my 'main') is probably 'vanilla Jumpchan' - has a hand's off approach, is easily entertained, and doesn't go out of their way to be a dick unless drawbacks are involved. They sometimes appear as a Greek Chorus no one else can see or interact with, especially after I make a misstep somewhere.

The one for my current Writechain is a bait and switch. She has a similar attitude to the Erased!Benefactor, but isn't actively malevolent...more that she's well past the point she can care about individual shmucks in the multiverse. She acts more like a living force of karma. 'Okay, you want your wishes granted? Here you go. By the way, enjoy this new thing called 'responsibility' and 'danger'. She actually has very little control on the world after drawbacks, something Jumper will learn the hard way. She also doesn't enforce fiat past a certain point - things like 'mixing perks won't hurt you', or 'cannot fail' effects just don't work.

Her reason being that she wants to actually -teach- this schmuck, not make all their dreams come true.

Then we have the most infamous one, the Erased!Benefactor. All around a sociopath who introduced Bokurano-type dilemmas and destruction just to 'motivate' their Jumpers while being utterly broken themselves and desperate to truly 'create' something through a newborn Spark.

My chains are cheerful.
>>
File: JC9.jpg (33KB, 900x508px) Image search: [Google]
JC9.jpg
33KB, 900x508px
>>52412495
>I'm bored

No, that's literally her ambition in life. Because she's seen and done it all already.

My Benefactor grew up in the cosmic boonies, an area of low repute and worse familial relations only maintained by the clout of an indifferent patriarch. Her father-brother had been lost in revere for almost all the time she remembered him, even as space was born from her loins, omniscient yet not cogniscent and lost to eldritch passion like the rest. As one of the eldest daughter-sisters, she looked on as the younger generations quarrelled and bickered-spurred on by the prodigal son that was their messenger and their tormenter in equal measure, himself so frustrated by aeons of nuclear chaos that when inciting feuds became monotonous, he attempted to uplift the lesser lifeforms to alleviate his boredom-and tortured them in frustration when they kept going mad. She shared exactly one quality with this ruffian the others did not-the capacity to learn, to relate to other beings and to dream without losing herself, for she was both the beginning and the end that delineated where the others' infinities ended, a nameless mist loitering in the crevices of the wider multiverse.

And so, one fateful day. She left the others, on a quest to find something. Anything. That would relieve her boredom.

She's the only Outer God I would call a nice person. Bit of a dorky white sheep, really.
>>
>>52412495
I changed a big part of what my benefactor was because I didn't feel like I was going anywhere with the concept I had

My Benefactor made a deal with me because she was very curious about humans and how they acted. So she approached me and made a deal with me about it. She's like a very easily bored student who wants to learn but has issues with boredom. Hence why she wants me to be entertaining.

I'm a little afraid to befriend her because I'm unsure if she's receptive to friendship. I'm very sensitive when it comes to rejection.

My benefactor for my side chains is going to be My post-Spark Jumper who became a benefactor giving their kids proto-sparks and letting them go off on a journey. Kind of nurturing and kind, in a way, but their kids have to get themselves out of problems if they cause any. Although I do restart the jump if they actually die, but everything else they have to figure out for themselves.
>>
>>52412636
Heavens I got a question for the ryuki gauntlet; if I take mirror mirror on the wall and Alive a life will the other me also weaken as the rider war continues?
>>
File: 1481274253510.gif (461KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1481274253510.gif
461KB, 480x270px
>>52412800
Yes, though most of the effect is on you - they'd experience headaches and nightmares while you were the one getting the most of the physical weakness. Kanzaki is using your 'jump self' to fuel his sister's resurrection, so the effect isn't as strong on your double.

The implication being the 'Mirror, Mirror' self is what you were 'supposed' to use as a background before Shiro hijacked it, but if you had a different idea for how that works, you're free to use it for your story.
>>
>>52409278
I kindof weighed the pros and cons of Go Further Beyond versus Ridiculous Power, and I ultimately decided, "Well, Ridiculous Power gives me enough ridiculous power (natch) that I can pretty casually blow up the planet I'm on if I decide I'm just fucking done with things, and if anything can survive that, then I don't want to be fighting that thing."

Whereas Go Further Beyond would require me to train, and not just train, but train to a mastery level of each consecutive form.
And I hate training.
I hate it so much.
You don't even know.

So for that jump, I figured I'd just show up and be really amazingly strong for all of five minutes, then be rapidly outclassed and sidelined to the realm of exposition and comic relief.
Just like every other character whose names aren't Vegeta and Goku.

>>52410202
I really like the Mana Trees from Tales of Phantasia and Legend of Mana for aesthetic reasons. Big magic spewing trees.
Those settings also have lots of really neat magitek, although the best stuff comes at the cost of the tree's health.

In terms of casting, I personally like the sheer utility of simple healing spells. Or excessively powerful healing spells.
You can really swing a battle just by white mageing it up.

>>52412228
All you really have to do is make your bullets cooler. You are essentially just launching shit at people. So your guns are as powerful as what it's launching, and its ability to launch it reliably.
>>
File: JC1.jpg (24KB, 597x333px) Image search: [Google]
JC1.jpg
24KB, 597x333px
>>52412859
Actually Heavens that reminds me of a question: If you're a dragon in the dxd jump, which dragon d'you start off comparable to and what's your growable potential like before accounting for perks and faction stuff? I'm having some trouble finding a "standard" dragon on the wiki.

Also, is there any info on how Great Red's "turn dreams into reality" ability works, what its' parameters are and what it looks like? Can't find any, figured it couldn't hurt to ask

>>52412915
From what I understand the firing mechanism's the difference between a railgun and your standard cruise missile, which is apparently big enough to justify the former being used to blow things up harder. Or some of the REALLY silly facts for certain weapons in Mass Effect.

>Tales of Phantasia and Legend of Mana

...huh. I never did find out-what IS the magitech there like?
>>
File: Her.png (788KB, 553x710px) Image search: [Google]
Her.png
788KB, 553x710px
>>52412495
Mine is pic related...kinda, she told me that she was granting another's Wish and that normally she wouldn't have nearly enough power to do this. However, something regarding the ripples I would cause across the Multiverse altered things and those ripples could change things in her local Reality.

Apparently, the payment for starting my Journey was already paid, and she has a power source of sorts for my Jumps. Everything else was up to me and she would be waiting to see where my choices would take me.

Every so often, she comes by my little place in...some place some where...I don't really know and hangs out with me and my companions. Talking, drinking sake, eating, all that stuff. At times we all have serious conversations regarding existence and such heavy topics, and others we swap stories.

The weird thing is that as time goes on, she seems to become more human, more understandable to all of us. She'd even drop her defenses at times and reveal just how tired she is.
>>
File: 1467065232468.gif (472KB, 226x309px) Image search: [Google]
1467065232468.gif
472KB, 226x309px
>>52412495
OOC: The Coordinator is only one of many, a barely functioning society of extremely powerful beings playing games on an enormous scale for points and prestige. "Jumpers" are just game pieces, scored according to a whole codex of rules that tend to give more points for "entertaining" developments. Coordinators can trade "Jumpers" in exchange for points. There are in fact a whole sub-group of Coordinators dedicated to doing exactly that.

My current Coordinator is one of those and has grown despondent lately because he is merely waiting out the clock to trade me. "Jumpers" must have experienced 25 Jumps before they're legal for trading. He's already got a deal locked in place and is just waiting out the clock at this point.
>>
File: 1482298370422.jpg (67KB, 599x800px) Image search: [Google]
1482298370422.jpg
67KB, 599x800px
>>52412963
Let me preface this by saying I hate measuring power levels and DxD focuses way too hard on the high-tier stuff, so this is a mix of conjecture and half-remembered research.

The idea I had in mind that you were representing an 'average' Dragon...which, if I'm reading the wiki right, is what they call 'High-Class'. So you can wreck a city and most average or even above-average members of Factions through brute force alone, but you're far from invincible.

While I don't remember if there's a definite way of increasing a Dragon's power, I'd guess desire = greater output. And since they're made of energy, finding ways to increase this power through mana training or amplifying your desire would also increase this, though the former would be more long-term and the latter short-term.

You COULD eventually reach the level of the Heavenly Dragons, maybe even Ophis or Great Red, but it's very unlikely to happen within the jump or even a few of the later ones without a lot of training perks or ways to increase your mana input/output. Assume the higher you're shooting for, the more energy training your body needs and the more intense your desire should be.

I'm not sure if Dragons get stronger just from age off the top of my head, but it doesn't seem to be the case from what I remember.

If someone with better memory than I wants to chime in here, they can. Researching and making a jump for a light novel series was painful.
>>
File: Keramon.gif (498KB, 354x266px) Image search: [Google]
Keramon.gif
498KB, 354x266px
>>52412495
The Benefactor is a parasite. It has a level of sentience, but it's moved more by instinct than anything. The Benefactor is the source of my Jumper's powers and their future Spark. The Jumper doesn't if it was within them from the beginning or if leeched onto him at some point there are so many memories of so many past lives that it's hard to pin down their actual beginning.

By spending vasts amounts of magical energy, it grows to gargantuan proportions, leaving an empty void of mana on its wake that it uses to propel the Jumper and itself to a new dimension, hijacking the metaphysical structures of the 'prey' universe to repeat the process, giving the Jumper powers and allowing them to change the 'standard' timeline.

By deviating from the time-line, the Benefactor is capable of producing more severe alterations down to the more fundamental levels, until the ten reach limit pass, when it has gained enough energy to repeat the process once more.The universes that are left behind aren't frozen in time, but rather they're completely erased forever, sacrificed to further its development. Companions are nothing more than puppets help tight by the Spark.

Think of it as a very twisted version of multiversal deadly virus infection. The Jumper and his actions are merely the symptoms of an universe becoming sick, and the more they deviate from the 'root' timeline, the closer they become to bringing death to everything they know. Of course, it's possible to kill the infection by killing the Jumper.

Jumper-me eventually became aware of this fact, but decided to go along with it,
hoping to eventually gain enough power to 'undo' the damage they had involuntary done.
There is no going back. There is only DESPAIR.
>>
If i take Greed from God of Highschool will I be protected via fiat from it absorbing/devouring me aswell? It does not say it is loyal to me at all.
>>
>>52413085
From what I remember, the Evil Dragon Crom Cruach got to the level of Heavenly Dragons after training constantly since the death of his Master Balor of the Evil Eye.

Soooo anywhere from centuries to millenia I gathered. He started at the level of the Dragon Kings, who apparently are all ranked on average as being equal to your average gods.

For those not in the know, those on the level of the Dragon Kings include:
> Fafnir
> Tannin
> Nidhogg
> Bahamut
> Saji [Possesses the Soul of Vritra]
>>
>>52413138
Holy shit. That's dark.
And creative. I really like it.
>>
File: _m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif (409KB, 499x280px) Image search: [Google]
_m5iu2sRBWJ1r1675mo1_500.gif
409KB, 499x280px
>>52412963
> what IS the magitech there like?
I've never actually played Legend of Mana, so I can't actually tell you.
But, if it's anything like Secret of Mana, then you can do stuff like changing weather or climates through the use of elemental spirits, build airships and cannons, that kind of thing.
Tales of Phantasia is similar, mostly in the usage of the freaking Mana Cannon, which roughly matches SoM's Mana Fortress in terms of "shit's about to get fucked up". Those things are able to basically rain death down upon an entire landmass.
And then there's the time machine.

Other than that, magitech mostly just seems to act as a replacement for electricity, allowing high technological advances on that basis. So, y'know, computers, tron lines, that kindof stuff.
Space travel to some extent, though that requires you to be able to transport you magic with you in some way.

The main upside is that, in those worlds, magic is everywhere. The trees just spit it out into the air and it permeates the world. Therefore, anything that runs off mana doesn't need wires or anything like that, it just has to be able to siphon off that mana.
When too much siphoning is going on at once, that taxes the tree, which is what causes it to start dying.
The Mana Trees essentially act as power plants for magic. Then, if the trees die, your magic stops working.

The Mana Fortress and Mana Cannon use enough mana that they tend to kill the tree pretty quick on being introduced.
>>
>>52412495
My Benefactor's like a big sister. She keeps an eye out for me, makes stupid puns with me, and even comes down sometimes during jumps to join in on my antics. We sometimes play the Boke and Tsukkomi routine together when we're bored, too. The reason why my chain started was because I managed to make her laugh, and so she offered to send me on an adventure. Ever since then, I've been travelling reality, going on new adventures, making new friends, and hanging out with Jump-Chan!
>>
>>52413138
Hi Wildbow. I take it Worm 2's gonna have some serious escalation?
>>
>>52413085
>>52412963
Alright, minor correction. High-Class isn't 'average', but the capabilities I listed should still be correct. However, reaching the level of Ophis or Great Red through 'git gud' alone is actually pretty unlikely - mostly due to their particular flavor of hax and that Great Red crossing over is troublesome for both him and the universe he's entering.

Also, this >>52413213
>>
>>52413213
Azi Dahak was up there, too, if I remember right.
>>
>>52413294
Azi Dahak and Apophis were empowered to be on Heavenly Dragon level by the Sephiroth Graal iirc.
>>
>>52413333
Was he? I know Apophis was, but I can't recall if Azi Dahak got a boost, too.
>>
File: JC12.gif (378KB, 250x373px) Image search: [Google]
JC12.gif
378KB, 250x373px
>>52413085
>>52413278

Gotcha, thanks.

I feel dumb now overthinking it when dragons are just a race of shounen protagonists. Which seems obvious, in hindsight.

I was just about to say Ophis and Great Red seem unique from what I can tell of them, actually. And I take it there's no further info for how his dream things works. Ah well, to the fanwank mobile.

>>52413226
Man, it's a good thing those trees never got planted anywhere a magical parasite evolved to feed off them. Can you imagine something like the dutch elm disease that latched on to one of those trees, multiplied and grew until-

>>52413138
-huh.

Whelp.
>>
>>52413294
>>52413333
But generally, the so-called Evil Dragons were all on the level of the Dragon Kings before they vanished or were killed.

>>52413348
He was yes last I checked. Lemme quickly check shit out first to be sure.
>>
File: Oh boy, here we go....png (107KB, 356x256px) Image search: [Google]
Oh boy, here we go....png
107KB, 356x256px
>>52413138
>>
>>52412148
Even tough I don't actually like that forum, I find that this motto can reliably serve as an answer for a surprising number of questions.
>>
>>52413400
Yeah, I don't care much for it either. I only go to the Quest board, and not even that much anymore. Kind of went downhill lately. But massive amounts of kinetic energy never go out of style.
>>
Jump 42: Kara No Kyoukai
Time: November 1998
Background: Magus (300 CP)
Origin: Happiness (Free) and Music (100 CP)
ITS MOTHER FUCKING MUSICAL TIME BABY

Perks
Resistance (Free)
Magecraft (Free)
Focused on converting emotions to Od through the magic circuits.
Exposition (50 CP)
Expert Of Many Specializations (100 CP)
Stupid Good (600 CP)

Items
Salamander Skin Glove (50 CP)
Puppet (100 + 100 CP)
Kanesada Kuji (200 CP, Import Tsundachi)

Drawbacks
Too Nice (+100 CP)
No Remaining Sense of Pain (+100 CP)
Murder Impulse (+100 CP)
Dark Stalker (+300 CP)

Please let me know if I fucked up somewhere

Every time I went to certain places, or asked about the Holy Grail War that happened in Fuyuki, inquired or spoke about the Einzberns, Matous, or Tohsakas to anyone other than my companions, my benefactor would always appear, knock me out, and reverse time so that no one remembered what I did. I asked her why and she said “It’s a BIG HEADACHE to deal with time paradoxes.”

She refused to elaborate further, and would always sush me every time I tried to talk to her about it. Thus, I had no knowledge of what happened or anything. But I can probably gather that from whatever happened, it was pretty extreme for my Benefactor to act this way. I was a little frightened.

So I chilled out. I knew it was a bad idea to get involved with Shiki, but I wanted to be her friend. So I figured I should approach her after November 1998 and then just correspond via letter.

But as you can see with the drawback list, the plot had other plans for me.
>>
>>52413348
Yo, it's this Anon >>52413369
So I checked the Light Novels and it's mentioned in Volume 21 during Vali's battle with Aži Dahāka.

Albion recognized Aži as being on the level of the Heavenly Dragons, but the latter had been resurrected and without the crazy amounts of time Crom Cruach had to train, there was only one other option. To be empowered by the Sephiroth Graal.
>>
Is possible to meet Luke Cage in Mcu or it is another marvel universe ? I watched season 1 and I want help him.
>>
>>52413618
Yep.
>>
>>52413612
Alright, neat. I guess I forgot that bit. You know, while it might not be useful in direct conflict, in a lot of ways Sephiroth Graal is one of the strongest Sacred Gears. Definitely going to find Valerie and get her into protection before Rizevim can snatch it, it'll be best for everyone.
>>
>>52413554
Araya Soren, somehow, had learned of my Jumper’s magic specialty and wished to examine me to find out what my jumper was doing with their magic circuits to convert emotion to Od. Thus, he sent Cornelius to drag me to the building. Which Cornelius did. Listen, you might laugh, but Nasu said that we didn’t see the full capacity of Cornelius’s power during Paradox Spiral. I did. He’s pretty fucking terrifying. Araya also kept trying to dissect me but he could find no ways of keeping me open for long enough to do anything, as my body could instantly regen for the most part. So he stored me in the same place he would store Shiki until he found a way to dissect me. I let him put me in magical sleep because hey, I couldn’t do SHIT thanks to his bounded fields locking me in place. Might as well sleep.
Mordred, meanwhile, grabbed Tsundachi to go save me. She rounded up my daughters, along with Domon Kasshu (His anti magic punch is super important.) and Dhaos, to go save me.

(1/2)
>>
>>52413697
When I woke up (In Domon’s arms), Cornelius was dead. (presumably. I didn’t see him afterwards and none of the rescue party saw him either. I never saw him again during the jump, either. Weird. He’s probably dead, hopefully. But I know better than to assume someone’s dead when I don’t see the body.), and Domon Kasshu had managed to punch Araya so hard with anti magic powers that he punched Araya’s soul out of the body he was using. Aella grabbed it and put it in a gemstone.

I then befriended Shiki via ~MUSICAL NUMBER~ and she just stared at me the entire way through. But she didn’t really push me away or tell me to fuck off or that I was annoying. She just kind of….accepted my presence, in a way? But she was okay with me sending her letters and even would reply back sometimes. So I suppose we were friends. I didn't take her along, though.

All in all, a pretty nice jump and I made a new friend! ^O^ That's gotta account for something.

Although I have to wonder what the fuck my jumper pulled during the Holy Grail War to necessitate those extreme actions or what happened with Cornelius. Maybe I’ll find out? Who knows. My Benefactor remained tight-lipped on the subject.
>>
>>52413692
Good luck! Doing that will solve so many problems, but you'll need to deal with and change how the Vampires view the rest of the world in the process. Have fun!
>>
>>52413751
Fortunately for me, I actually have specced into perks for making social reform and change easier. So that part shouldn't be too hard. The hard part will be keeping Rizevim from finding her again, I might have to stash her away on the Aposimz. He probably can't get to her, there, I don't recall anything indicating he'd be capable of long-distance space flight.
>>
Any advice for defeating Trigon in the DC Occult jump?
>>
>>52413883
Prevent him from ever emerging from his hellplane in the first place.
>>
>>52413883
Bring an old priest and a young priest. Also a super soaker filled with holy water.

Seriously though, just butterfly events so you don't have to deal with him. It's the best way to handle a lot of big bads without a direct confrontation.
>>
>>52413883
Nuke it from orbit with your friendship cannon, it's the only way to be sure.

I need new ways to kill things without resorting to that, these days it leaves collateral damage in the form of rainbows and fluffy bunnies and unicorns.
>>
>>52413790
Hmm, yeah, that could work actually.
>>
>>52413948
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0wEYtmmuFQ

Best way to end the world.
>>
File: Tsumiki_Miniwa_Character_Image.jpg (43KB, 160x300px) Image search: [Google]
Tsumiki_Miniwa_Character_Image.jpg
43KB, 160x300px
>>52412495
Yeah, okay.

So, there are infinite multiverses, right? Which means there are naturally infinite Konatas. Each slightly different from the others. It's kindof a Rick & Morty thing going on.
So my benefactor looks after all the little Konatas (or at least a significant amount of them), each doing slightly different things, sending them along their journeys to gain power and knowledge, and then at the end of their journey whether they should make it to the end or die, she eats them.
And gets a power up for it.
She's probably got all the powers and power of all the Konatas she's ever eaten.

So, every time I retcon something, I have essentially shifted viewpoint to a new Konata. And the old Konata is a dead Konata.
Sometimes Konatas start to suspect something is going on, but they tend not to live very long.

I think at some point I had some kind of happy ending planned where this got resolved somehow, but I've since forgotten what it was.
So there isn't one.

There was some anon, way back towards the beginning of Jumpchain, who hypothesized that this was the actual reason jumpers were chosen to go on their journeys, and I guess I really took to the idea.
It was probably, like, my third retcon ever. The first retcon was deciding to take drawback companions -- before that, alpha!Konata didn't have any companions at all, and had a fairly normal Benefactor.
I think the second retcon was breaking down and taking normal free companions, but I'm not sure.
>>
>>52413896
>>52413926
I'm pretty sure he's talking about the drawback/scenario where Trigon starts off already in released on earth and you have to kill him. Or at least banish him. So preventing his emergence probably isn't an option for him.
>>
File: tumblr_oh5vpqrE3K1urw44ho1_1280.png (47KB, 199x452px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oh5vpqrE3K1urw44ho1_1280.png
47KB, 199x452px
>>52408056
Turns out that 4chan hates Smallcaps with a passion, so I'll just post the link to the pastebin.
https://pastebin.com/8H0UddKv
>>
>>52414111
Where did you snag that picture you posted with your deleted post?
>>
>>52414134
Probably somewhere on tumblr.
>>
>>52414111
>Lapis Lazuli chain
>First jump is JoJo
This should be good.
>>
>>52414139
Hmph. Not my preferred hunting grounds for fan art, but I guess I can't be helped. Thanks.

Looking forward to the new chain too. Has the potential to be an interesting read.
>>
File: 1487149739189.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487149739189.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>52412495

They want my help and to have the loyalty of an extremely powerful entity.
Let me explain. My running headcanon for the chain is that my jumpers are chosen simply because that they have Proto-sparks already. The benefactor is necessary to access their power as it's dormant, and while the jumpers may not be able to necessarily control where they're going on their own, they need the power of the Jumper and can't force them unless they trick the jumper.

So far I've had two "benefactor" figures in this system, "Bennie" and YVWH from SMT.

Bennie is mostly jovial and more or less framed it all as an adventure and favor, technically he doesn't even want me to be entertaining so much as he wants me to be free and become stronger. He mostly encourages me on during the adventure when it gets rough, and put in a bit in the contract for going forward that it's 100 jumps or bust. His ulterior motive is that he wants to more or less come off as my friend, and maybe to an extent he is, but mostly because his main goal is to get my gratitude towards him when I reach a point where I'm stronger than him, at the end of the jump and unlock my Spark fully. Which isn't hard, as in most respects he is at best a low level god and at worst is an experienced merlin-type wizard. I've come to the point where I don't know if I need him to jump but because my abilities are lost when in the transitional period between jumps I can't 100% understand how he works. Choice Points in these documents isn't representative of a budget that the benefactor gives me so much as the extent of the 'potential' my Jumper can access to get boons from a world, which is the reasoning for background discounts. It's easier to give a character type certain perks because it 'makes more sense' for that to be a thing. Drawbacks are ripples in reality created by 'forcing' the spark to work harder, causing fractures in the universe
I'll talk about YVWH in a bit
>>
Why not? You would fit right in.
>>
Okay, I've just watched Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them. Enojoyed it alot. And I then found myself curious.

Do you the people (of this thread), when you jump Fbawtt, do you try to save Credence? And if so, then how?
>>
>>52412495
I don't know.

The Cat tells me nothing.
The Cat is unreadable, unknowable, and I swear half-the-time they are utterly crazed and not knowing their own actions.

The Cat enjoys... challenge. I have been hit with drawbacks I did not purchase mid-jump. I have found myself burdened with challenges I did not know existed. I have found my past foes reborn time and time again - with only those I've made peace with allowed a final rest. And worse yet I have seen some of these former foes and friends turned into sub-Jumpers - Gul'dan. Jack Sparrow. Char Aznable.

I don't know what The Cat wants. and I don't know where this is going to end.

But they will not break me.
>>
>>52414209
Meant for >>52414191
>>
File: superman2.jpg (409KB, 1150x800px) Image search: [Google]
superman2.jpg
409KB, 1150x800px
Jumpers, how do you Paladin?
>>
File: 1479587968783.gif (1009KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
1479587968783.gif
1009KB, 500x270px
>>52414231
>MFW
Oh you're just /too/ adorable!
>>
>>52414241
I don't.
>>
File: Noice.gif (1010KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
Noice.gif
1010KB, 320x180px
>>52414241
Does being a Kamen Rider count?
>>
>>52414212
A little note : Does anyone else find it chilling how much the early circumstances of Harry Potter's life matches what is needed for an Obscurial. According to JK Rowling the only thing missing was a conscious acknowledgement and suppression of magic.

Considering that Arriana (sp? Dumbledore’s sister) is theorised to be, or have had been an Obscurial herself, then Dumbledore would have been loosely familiar with the condition. And he was the one who left Harry at the Dursely’s, despite warnings of their nature.

Perhaps it was his attempt at making up the difference in age and experience between Harry and Voldemort, and due to the horcrux in the scar, Harry was in his view doomed anyway, so why not. And then he either didn’t realise the critical ingredient or simply got cold-feet about being that much of a bastard.
>>
>>52414247
>that pic

I wish we had a mononoke jump.

Or a spirited away jump.
>>
Does anyone know anything similar to 8bit theaters 'you blocked' perk, or anything that it would go well with?
>>
>>52414288
You are not a kamen rider.
>>
>>52414298
I'd say we do, but it's in Dirge's folder and that topic's just ripe for The Asshole Patrol.

:^)
>>
>>52414298
We haz Bait?
>>
>>52414311
Well of course I'm not a Kamen Rider in real life, but we're talking about the chain here.
>>
>>52414299
The perk from Wind Waker that makes you good at blocking. Shingan from SDK. Various danger senses.
>>
>>52414299
Dodge (etc) from Dodgeball. Combined with any sort of advanced reflexes, it's pretty based.
>>
>>52414293
Oh, fuck off back to fanfiction.net with your shitty Evil Scheming Dumbledore theories. No one likes them.
>>
What perks are there for cooking food?
>>
>>52414399
Go ye to the Shokugeki no Soma / Food Wars jump.
>>
>>52414344
You are no kamen rider in chain. At best tou are a spinoff.
>>
File: JC16.jpg (248KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
JC16.jpg
248KB, 1200x1600px
>They're re-releasing Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey in the fall for the nintendo DS, and slapping "Deep" on the end for some reason
>initial trailer seems to show /animated cutscenes and giant demons fighting during the battles/
>camera panned over Space Marin & friends to focus on not!Lieutenant Katsuragi and her pet giant owl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kXOfSFb2EU

I've never been veered so quickly between absolute hype and absolute panic. What is this even.

>>52414212
I bottled his Obscurial and bottled it, adding to my menagerie of fantastic beasts. Leaving him a traumatised young man without a rampaging cloud of magical darkness. Does that count?

Never let it be said I'm a thief, though. I traded him fair and square for a Stand. Told him it was a riff on the Patronus Charm I was working on making into potion form.

I seem to have forgotten his Stand power, though-which means it must be one of the more interesting ones. He seemed pretty happy with it, said he just wanted to go home and live a quiet life.

>>52414241
Here's an interesting fact not many know about the Light: It depends on you THINKING you are in the right. It is not a moral force. It is one that responds to affirmation bias.

That is what a paladin means to me: The ultimate spiritual bioweapon, to be directed and controlled.

Wherever they're needed, folk heroes and demigods spring from the ranks of the general public. War heroes and adventurer scientists and pop sensations that change the course of the world forever. And when the odds are against them, miracles tilt them back. Fire falls from the sky! A single fish feeds a village! Politicians experience unnatural shame!

And not a single one of them realises who put the Exaltations in their souls, or who will take them back at the end of the decade.
>>
>>52414418
Well, that works.

>>52414442
You can take the place of a canonical Kamen Rider in Neo-Heisei part 1, actually.
>>
>>52414418
>>52414484
Oh, also, thanks.

>>52414454
>SMT: Strange Journey Remake
Well, I'm all hype, to be honest.
>>
>>52414398
I notice that you're not actually addressing the point. Is your sole reason for disbelief that you find it incredulous or have you been hurt before, anon, by those mean vicious Dumbledore-hating fanfiction authors.
>>
>http://www.pages.drexel.edu/~dft29/Stand_Generator/Stand-Generation-Overdrive.html

I'm clicking on 'generate stand', and nothing is happening. Help? Generate name works, for the record.
>>
>>52414454
>It depends on you THINKING you are in the right.

Dumb excuse to justify the Scarlet Crusade existing at all.
>>
File: JC15.jpg (14KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
JC15.jpg
14KB, 720x480px
*domesticated his Obscurial

>>52414399
Once ye finishing goething to Shokugeki, get thou toest Toriko and-one of the more recent Kamen Riders. Part 4? I think? Oh, and Kirby, Mount & Blade and Undertale.

>>52414299
Amusingly it took Sidereals for an Exalted perfect parry to be within access that looks like it. And-what's that jump Gaunlet did about immortals and homunculi? It had something I thought would mesh well.
>>
>>52414454
>Never let it be said I'm a thief, though. I traded him fair and square for a Stand.
He had the required strength of spirit? I'd have thought his Stand would kill him.
>>
>>52414454
Little problem. You remember that little Sudanese girl Newt meet before the film, the one where his suitcase obscuras came from. Well, he tried to remove it from her in order to help her.

He succeeded, and she died as a result.

Jumper no doubt has ways and means around that. I'm curious which one you used.
>>
>>52414293
He's an idealistic old man, possibly suffering from a degenerative neurological condition. He wants to believe the best of people, to the point that it goes around the bend and into loony territory.

¤ Rather than a human death for his old friend (Grindelwald), he locked him in a fucking tower from which there is no escape. For fucking decades.
¤ He ordered the Order of the Pheonix to use non-lethal curses in combat, against Death Eaters. At a time when even Aurors were allowed to.
¤ He holds far too many positions of power to be able to fulfill any of his obligations competently.

He's dangerous because he means well, and people respect him, and he's used to the authority he wields. But he shouldn't hold so much power because he constantly misuses it, has too many obligations, doesn't think enough about the consequences of his actions, and uses people as means rather than ends in themselves, while still trying to justify his half-assed Greater Good philosophy.

He's not an evil mastermind plotter. He's an old man with too much on his plate, who really should have handed off some of his power decades ago, because defeating Grindelwald should not be enough of a reason to hold political office or be in charge of 1/11th of the magical world's children.
>>
>>52414545
Works for me, thanks Garlock.
>>
If i grab greed in God of Highschool will it ever try to absorb me or is it loyal to me?
>>
>>52409792
But that's the best part of Power Rangers.
>>
>>52414640
And it manages to make it work.

Also. Friendly reminder the new Power Rangers movie has no Megazord combination / transformation scene.
>>
>>52414659
Friendly reminders are always misinformation or outright lies. While it lacks the latter, it certainly has the former.
>>
>>52414559
Pfft. You kidding, m8?
>>
File: jc4.jpg (63KB, 845x521px) Image search: [Google]
jc4.jpg
63KB, 845x521px
>>52414293
Honestly I'm just amused at how similar the phenomena is to the magical black smoke flying thing the death eaters do in the films.

Which Rowling apparently liked enough to start directly referencing in the last book. For Voldemort, at least.

>>52414559
A /co/co/ Stand, to be specific.

"This is your potion?"
"Yep"
"This...gumball"
"It's a special potion. Uh, this is the dried pill version"
"Should I drink it down with something?"
"Not if you don't want to choke yourself, boy"

>>52414564
Naturally-whatever the Light's other failings it IS remarkably good at healing and restoration. The trick is to use it precisely, which means taking some of its' other functions over with alternatives.

So I used the Third Magic to identify where to cut, then channeled the Light as a sort of mystic IV to keep his magic and soul stabilised. My actual surgery tools were scalpels of starmetal alloyed with my own Temperance; not quite Lytek's panoply, but sufficient to sever internalised trauma while leaving the ego to heal itself.

For my trouble, I then got back alley surgery slapped onto my charges once I was found out. But at least I learned what part of the soul dementors find the tastiest! It's the green wobbly bit. You know, the bit that pulses in time with an avada kedavra.
>>
>>52410848
Zombie loli anon has problems with women having a rape fantasy? Okay then.
>>
>>52414692
Yeah, you see the Megazord put together.

But you don't get to see the Zords COMBINE into one. Just an explosion.
>>
>>52414572
I agree.

But I don't think that that is mutually exclusive with the idea that he may have set up Harry's home life with the intention of making him into an Obscuras.

From his point of view, Harry is basically snookered. He is destined to face a foe with forty to fifty years of magical acumen and experience in a fight to the death. Even if Dumbledore had pulled out all the stops and tried to train Harry into some sort of uber-wizard, it would only close the gap a bit. Also anything Dumbledore had Harry trained in would be skills and spells and powers that Voldemort was likely familiar with and so would not be a 'Power He Know Not'

But Obscuras were thought to be a thing of the past, centuries past, as of the 1920s, Voldemort may have heard about it, but probably not in a flattering light that would intrigue him and make him want to learn more. It is after all a symptom of Muggles having power of Magicals; he'd use it propaganda but probably would make a study of it.

So, it would be reasonable for Dumbledore to conclude that being an Obscuras could be that Power that Harry needed to have a chance. Even though becoming one is death sentence, as far as Dumbledore could see Harry was already under one, and it's not like you can die twice.

Dumbledore was also friendly with Newt, and so could have heard and been influenced by the tales of a very strong wizard being able to survive into young adulthood. He could convince himself that Harry would be powerful enough to do the same and survive the condition, use its power to defeat Voldemort and somehow deal with the Scar.

1/2
>>
>>52414692
Not him but it only has the tail end of the combo, with the zords already together and parts shifting. I still liked it.
>>
>>52414751
>>52414772
Which is exactly what I said.
>>
>>52411871
Well, I mean - we've gone full circle from masturbation to masturbation. Things are made right again.
>>
>>52414744
>A /co/co/ Stand, to be specific.
Ah, right. Haven't looked at that, so I assumed you used an Arrowhead.
>>
>>52414769
>a 'Power He Know Not'
This is where your argument falls apart, since Dumbledore is all about redemption and Love.
>>
>>52414769
>he may have set up Harry's home life with the intention of making him into an Obscuras

Okay stop right there, why the effing SHIT would Dumbledore think that thing was a tinker's damn against (alleged) genius wizard Hitler.

When the most prominent one in the movie is explicitly freakishly powerful.

Dumbledore KNOWS love's bullshit strong.

And he packed the ressurection stone in a snitch for Harry, something rampaging vortexes of angst find difficult to operate.
>>
>>52414298
Shitposting from other people aside, just make it yourself if you want it that badly. If SB can make a jump for them there's no reason why you can't.
>>
>>52414893
You know that's shitposting. And yet you responded.
>>
>>52414769
contd.

Dumbledore also was only familiar with one unusual case of Obscuras, where all of his information was still second-hand as to the details and another anecdotally from Newt.

Rather than emulating whatever happened to Arianna, instead he put Harry in a situation very similar to Credence, homed with muggles who hate and fear magic.

I think that Dumbledore would have wanted Harry to become an Obscuras for the above reasons, but was not some heartless monster in how he went around it; after all it is for Harry's own sake.

If you'll forgive some speculation on my part:

So he place Harry in an unpleasant situation and over time made things a little worse, then checked, then a little worse, then checked, still no Obscuras. He would ratchet things up in the Dursley household making things worse and worse until his heart just would let him make things any worse in the face of no progress.

He would give up and reset things, including memories to before his interference. Probably feeling guilty over meddling with the Dursely's personalities and making them into monsters and no left them to their no-doubt better behaviour when left to the own devices.

If he could give Harry a chance of a long life in return for just some suffering in his childhood, then so be it, but being the man he was he could only go so far before it was just asking too much to orchestrate such calculated cruelty.

He tried to find a reasonable 'sweet spot' of just enough to make Harry obscuras without being horrific, only latterly realising that it needed to be horrific to create an obscuras and he just couldn't do that.

Not criticising. No person with any morals would make a different decision.
>>
Should I grab Dragonheart and Average one capstones or Black grail in Fate jump? I can't get all 3 just the first 2 or the last 1.
>>
>>52414871
Credence's survival was put down to him being an incredibly powerful wizard, by Newt. If you take that as true, and consider that Harry was seen and anticipated as also being a very powerful wizard, then it makes perfect sense.

Stronger wizard = stronger Obscuras

Dumbledore could reasonably expect Harry to have at least a chance of becoming as powerful or more than Credence, especially with Dumbledore himself providing assistance and instruction, although given the obscurity (no pun intended) of the matter, it's doubtful that Dumbledore would be able to help that much in terms of instruction.

If you've seen something to disprove this I'd really like to know.

Also the whole Resurrection Stone bit.

You do realise that the stone was basically an elaborate way of making sure that Harry would have the moral support to commit suicide at the right time, right? It kind of warrants some angst.

Also there is no way that a man like Dumbledore would be happy with the plan he ended up having to settle on. He wouldn't want Harry to have to martyr himself. He would have looked into alternatives, and here is a chance that at a point in time, (after Voldemort's first defeat, while Harry was young) that he could have seen Harry becoming an Obscuras as a viable alternative, or at least a lesser evil.

I personally see Dumbledore's mentions of Love being more shorthand for his Faith in Harry being a good person willing to sacrifice himself for those he loves. And how the power of love drives people to be brave and selfless (actually that feels like I might be making an inadvertent quote here).

Something that, like Obscuras, is a power that Voldemort 'knows not'.
>>
>>52414916
>If he could give Harry a chance of a long life in return for just some suffering in his childhood,
That is what he decided to do in canon after all.
>>
>>52415064
Definitely not Black Grail. There are much better things to spend your CP on.
>>
>>52415151
bu.. but.. but Grail-kun
>>
>>52415064
Black Grail, my man. It's cruise control for winning the War and makes dealing with anyone spiritual easy peasy.
>>
>>52415107
>it makes "perfect" "sense"

No it doesn't, you imbecile. You do realise there are a bajillion ways to survive a cloud of angry magic right? Like apparating, for one. It's brought up again and again Voldemort learned ALL of the Dark Arts, ALL of the hardcore nasty magic there ever was. Things like the Obscuras are old hat to him, and considering how graphic wizard duels got in the books I have no doubt he'd have a counter for it. It is ALSO brought up again and again that Voldemort does not comprehend love.

And it should be completely obvious Rowling just throws stuff in whenever she feels like it. Since she never thought of this thing before the movie, it should be blatently obvious the intended outcome of Dumbledore's plan had no truck with a thing only retroactively existed long after the books were written.
>>
>>52415064
Depends on your build. The first two are certainly more potent magic boosters in the long run, but Black Grail pretty much guarantees you win the Grail War.
>>
>>52415172
How would that translate in shaman king anyway? Would I be able to do it to the great spirit and take it along as a minion you think?
>>
Which is the better project to work on while in the wizarding America of Fantastic Beasts:

>Found an actually good, sane wizarding school that will fix the some of the problems with the world

>Go to Texas and found a Cowboy-Wizard school
>>
>>52415261
Wait almost everyone in bleach is pretty much spiritual beings so I could have an army of soul reapers and hollows.
>>
>>52415221
>Voldemort learned ALL of the Dark Arts, ALL of the hardcore nasty magic there ever was.
That sounds like a shitty meme that would get spammed on magic-4chan.

>How much dark arts did you learn?
>All of them
>shitty lens-flare reaction pic
>>
>>52415261
Considering the great spirit's basically god/the afterlife, I doubt you'd be able to corrupt it.

Second problem is that-
>>52415282
Second problem is that you don't actually get to take your Alter servant with you between jumps.
>>
File: 106848641.png (595KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
106848641.png
595KB, 1000x1000px
>>52415273
>A good sane plan
>Or Cowboy-Wizards

Oh, come on, you know the answer to this! Cowboy-Wizards with Caster Guns instead of Wands.

It's like you've forgotten you're a Jumper or something.
>>
>>52414909
Him wanting the jumps to exist isn't shitposting. Other people telling him to go to SB for the jumps is. As far as this community is concerned the jumps don't exist yet.
>>
>>52415325
For the love of... Princess Mononoke is ON OUR DRIVE!
>>
>>52415309
Ah all my hopes and dreams I just had were instantly shattered even if they only existed for 2 minutes.
>>
>>52415351
No it's not.
>>
>>52415309
>>52415354
Just combo it with Dark Binding/Chooser of the Slain/some other power that lets you cart souls around.
>>
You know, I just realized we have multiple Zelda jump, two of which we can be link.

How do you think link and Zelda would react to another link?
>>
>>52415391
Threesome?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>52415365
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDem9RZk8zUE9nbkk/view
>>
>>52414750
I don't. I was stressing it for anons who may disbelieve because of how dumb the setting sounds.
>>
>>52415365
I just checked. It is, right between Monsters Inc. and Modern Action. I don't know why your father beat you so hard you have to vicariously avenge your abandonment issues by taking it out on people who make free things over the internet, what quirk of your childhood makes your balls tingle when you play pretend as a lawyer, but it must give your life the meaning it lacks.
>>
>>52415273
>Cowboy-Wizards
You could use time-dilation so that all the classes take place during high-noon.
>>
>>52415365
People forced it on just after the jumpmaker left for SB to avoid a shitstorm. It got overlooked as far as the rules go, but people don't care about the jumps enough to enforce the rules in this case. It's basically like how SJ-Chan forced Lost Odyssey on the drive except this time it was an anon doing it.
>>
>>52415318
>A caster gun that acts as a wand & fires a premade spell through caster shells.
>>Double AK
>>
>>52415221
Are you talking meta or not? Make up your mind.

>No it doesn't, you imbecile
Explain. If you have the balls to insult then explain why it doesn't.

>You do realise there are a bajillion ways to survive a cloud of angry magic right?
Completely seperate point that has nothing to do with what I was talking about.

>It's brought up again and again Voldemort learned ALL of the Dark Arts, ALL of the hardcore nasty magic there ever was.
If J K Rowling's word here is gold, why is it shit elsewhere. Be consistent.
Also, it is not obvious that even if this is directly what was said in WOG or in the books that it is an exaggeration. Is there not even one spell in the whole world that could be called Dark that Voldemort doesn't know? Ridiculous.

>Things like the Obscuras are old hat to him,
Assertion without proof.

>considering how graphic wizard duels got in the books I have no doubt he'd have a counter for it
Opinion not proof. How 'graphic' those fights are aren't relevant to whether or not he would have a counter. And whether he would or would not have had a counter isn't relevant for my point.

>It is ALSO brought up again and again that Voldemort does not comprehend love.
I agree and have not argued otherwisse. i hope though that you would be able to understand that not being able to understand love, does not mean he perfectly understands everything else.

1/2
>>
>>52415518
Whether or not Voldemort would have been able to handle an Obscuras, even a powerful one, doesn't matter.

I haven't been discussing a vs battle between Voldemort and a hypothetical Obscurus-Harry. If you want to then go on ahead, I have no interest in participating.

What my point in centred around and is relevant is a tired old man's search for hope. A path to save the world he tries to protect even while continually being disappointed by it, in a way that doesn't need the death of a brave child.

A hope not matter how faint, for Voldemort to be defeated and for Harry to survive, would be something the Good Man Dumbledore is consistently presented as would entertain. How far he would take it is a matter of speculation, with my own speculation having been discussed in previous posts.

2/2
>>
>>52415503
I actually liked it. You had every opportunity to voice a criticism, which you didn't. Because you don't actually care about the jump. You just have an empty void in your life that approimates pleasure when you feel like you've created a witch hunt.
>>
>>52414298
Mononokehime = Princess Mononoke
>>
>>52415503
>after the jumpmaker left
>avoid a shitstorm

There's no shitstorm to avoid then, other than the one you're desperate to create.

Jumpers, what did you do in your favorite Final Fantasy jump?
>>
>>52415475
>All the classes say they take place a high noon, when do we take each of them?
>Y'all just mosey along to them as you feel like it. Don't need to feel so special about which classes yous in just try to make sure ya spend time in class.
>>
>>52415273
>>52415318
>>52415509
Make sure you go to Nanoha and pick up the cartridge system. Then create revolver Devices for your Cowboy Wizards.
>>
>>52415545
>>52415573
If there was a 'like' button on 4chan, I would use it for your posts.
>>
>>52415580
>Fire off 7 spells in time it takes opposing wizard to do one!
>>
>>52415581
People like you are the reason it doesn't. Likes are obnoxious.
>>
>>52415612
>an entire class dedicated to the quick draw
>>
>>52415412
All you're showing me is a google drive link, not evidence it's on our drive.
>>
>>52415581
>>52415616
Japanese Moot might try make 4chan like Reddit. Wouldn't put anything past a Moot.
>>
>>52415616
Jealously doesn't become you, sweetie.

Beside I'm sure there is someone, somewhere who would like your posts if they could. Buck-up, chum.
>>
In Generic Dungeon Builder, can you combine Jumper's Theme with itself when making floors? So you could make a floor that's a crossover between Soul Eater and Bloodborne, or Generic Sugar Bowl and WH40K?
>>
File: IMG_0717.jpg (145KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0717.jpg
145KB, 768x432px
>>52415650
>Generic Sugar Bowl
>Bloodborne

Am I only one who read it as "Blood Bowl"?
>>
>>52415580
I was actually planning to combine Guru from Chrono Trigger with Casters from Outlaw Star to load spells from other magical systems into a single Gun.. I probably won't hit Nanoha until quite a bit later in my Chain.

>>52415509
I feel like anything that has the possibility of jamming when spells are being fired off is a bad idea. Revolvers seem to be the best choice to me.

>>52415578
The after school sport of choice is roping dragons while on broomsticks.
This idea just gets better and better.
>>
>>52415545
>You had every opportunity to voice a criticism
No, that's not true at all, because the jump was posted only once by the jumpmaker as the thread was about to die. He did it intentionally so that no one could give feedback. By the time I even noticed the jump it had already been forced onto the drive. Those jumps had maybe one anon comment on them if that at all. That's not proper vetting. I didn't realize I'm supposed to trawl back dozens of threads to find buried jumps.

The fact of the matter is that you're defending this jump just because you like it, even when it hasn't been properly vetted because the jumpmaker intentionally posted in a way to minimize the chances of that happening..
>>
>>52415518
>>52415533
Of course I am. The narrative and the meta both go against the idea of this thing Rowling made up being in any way relevant.

No, I can't be bothered to be consistent when you're this far up your own autistic ego.

>that doesn't need the death of a brave child

Oh, you mean the brave child who explicitly NEEDS to walk into an avada kedavra in the last book to kill the bit of Voldemort's soul in him?

Along with all the other horcruxes. The phylacteries. The things Voldemort can't died with. The things that are hard to hunt down when you're a raging magical storm.

You yourself are bending facts to fit your own fan theory. Why the hell what Voldemort not know about something that's common knowledge to the wizard public anyway? And it's very damn explicit that the smokies only happen under a very specific form of magical abuse, whilst there's no sign any of Dumbledore's agents were instructed to influence them into doing so, putting aside the fact the whole thing almost as out of characte as gambling his allaged main hope on random chance.
>>
>>52415781
>posted only once

He used to respond to feedback from previous threads all the time

>did it intentionally

Oh joy, internet mindreaders. Fucking yay.

>force onto the drive

Requested there, by myself and other people who thought it looked good. The most intellectually dishonest shit you've pulled is trying to paint everyone who disagrees with you as some conspiracy.

>That's not proper vetting

Maybe people read it and saw no issues with it. Food for thought.

>you're defending this jump just because you like it

And what's wrong with that? The perks are well fluffed and balanced, the items are interesting and soundly founded in canon and the drawbacks are challenging while being thematic. It's a well made jump, and you've yet to actually explain to me how it isn't. The fact of the matter is you're attacking this jump just because you don't like the jumpmaker, so don't pretend you've said anything worth listening to.
>>
>>52415647
>Jealously doesn't become you, sweetie.Beside I'm sure there is someone, somewhere who would like your posts if they could. Buck-up, chum.

Not the poster you're responding to, but that kind of passive aggressive language isn't really welcome on 4chan, since it closely resembles the condescending posting style found on tumblr and reddit.
If you're going to be mean to people, just fucking call them a faggot like a normal channer, you newfag piece of shit.
>>
File: The-man-with-no-name.jpg (71KB, 558x793px) Image search: [Google]
The-man-with-no-name.jpg
71KB, 558x793px
>>52415715
>meanwhile, in the Headmaster's office
>>
>>52415573
>Jumpers, what did you do in your favorite Final Fantasy jump?
But my bro hasn't finished the Final Fantasy jump yet.
>>
>>52415650
Soul Eater mixed with bloodborne Bloodborne sounds like some real nightmare inducing shit. Everything is gory madness clowns.
>>
>>52415151
Is it a trap?
>>
>>52415865
>Oh joy, internet mindreaders.

>it takes mindreading to see a post the fuck himself posted.
>>
>>52412915

>And I hate training.
>I hate it so much.
>You don't even know.

You do realize there are perks in Naruto and The God of High School that actually make training enjoyable, right?
>>
>>52415879
>not Gran Torino Clint Eastwood

...actually, would he even be? The other headmasters didn't seem nearly as old as Dumbledore, could just be a stodgy traditionalist british thing.
>>
>>52415781
>Properly vetted
That's a dead horse that needs to stop being whipped. Half the Jumps that get submitted here get only a casual glance before being thrust onto the drive with the shitposting on problems with the document only come days, weeks, or months after the fact. The only ones that get thoroughly vetted are those with problems blatant enough that people come screaming out of the hills for them to be fixed.

How about instead of making vague statements about what is wrong with the Jump, or could possibly be wrong with it, you point out some specific examples. And I'm not talking about the fact that it's long or filled with descriptive text for each perk. Those are both already accepted facts for Dirge's Jumps.

Either pick out specific problems you have with the perks and/or items on offer, or drop the entire line of conversation.
>>
>>52415318
I remember there was a manga about a witch who did magic with guns.
>>
>>52415273
To be fair, Ilvermorny seems to be a fairly sane school. The founder was a descendant of Slytherin who was tired of people's stupid blood bigotry and even married a straight-up muggle (not muggleborn). It's just... Wizarding society is so fucked that having a sane school doesn't seem to help.
>>
>>52415909
Why would you want to make something you actively hate more enjoyable.
>>
File: tumblr_omxd56SPVS1unm603o2_540.png (279KB, 540x716px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omxd56SPVS1unm603o2_540.png
279KB, 540x716px
>>52415879
If you started up the school during your time in Fantastic Beasts, Clint Eastwood would almost be old enough to attend by the time you leave.

Then you can Companon Clint Eastwood, actual Cowboy Wizard, when you arrive in Harry Potter.

Just imagine it.

>>52415931
Do you remember the name? I'm always interested in firearms + magic.
>>
>>52415907
Apparently more effort to link it. Definitely more effort to even seem like you're posting in good faith by addressing my other points before jumping to new fake news. Absolutely more effort than doing anything to sound like you aren't just making shit up. You blew your wad early, senpai. Now everyone can see your puny, shrivelling hateboner.
>>
>>52415949

Because even if you hate it, training is useful and taking anything that makes it easier or more bearable is a smart decision.
>>
>>52415975
If you take the 0CP drawback to be in school and pick the right age, you could also make John Wayne into a wizard and have him attend.
>>
>>52415949
Because not training is sub-optimal jumping.

And sub-optimal jumping should frankly start being ostracized.
>>
>>52416011
This is starting to sound like the greatest Magnificent Seven themed Chain ever.
>>
>>52415946
That's a cool name.

Founder sounds like a cool guy

I wanna believe it's just wizarding Britain that's backward and awful, but while I didn't watch Beasts, I was told America isn't actually that much better

>>52415997
Not him but you're kind of missing the point: People who don't like training already won't WANT to take perks that have anything to do with something they won't want to try in the first place.

Lemme give you an example: If you hate sushi and chopsticks but love cake, you wouldn't start eating sushi just because I changed your tastebuds to make it taste like cake would you?
>>
>>52416052
>I was told America isn't actually that much better

They execute people via dunk-machine into death potion that is corrosive.
>>
>>52416043
Every time you posts about "sub-optimal jumping" is a reminder optimal jumping posters should be ostracised even more than they already are.

I bet you don't even have an actual reason for it other than "f-fuck you for making my power fantasy feel insecure with the idea people can find fulfilment in other things, I must shame you to hide my own insecurity"
>>
>>52415975
>Do you remember the name?
Sorry no, but do remember the name of different manga with a magic gun wielding MC. Witch Hunter.
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=14809

Both series have lots of tits if I recall correctly.
>>
>>52416079
>they have a more dramatic lethal injection

Eh, still better than the Dementor's Kiss according to some here who're really butthurt about identity issues. Personally I do think it's more merciful than being slowly driven into absolute despair before having the metaphysical core of your existence engulfed by utter darkness forever.
>>
>>52415924
>Those are both already accepted facts for Dirge's Jumps.
Please don't speak on other people's behalf and make this sound like it's ok when it isn't. Just because we prefer to ignore the existence of his jumps doesn't mean that his writing style or the amount of excessive text he uses is anywhere near ok. The only real reason bringing up arguments about the jump would be pointless is because no one will agree to removing the jump from the drive even if it isn't a good jump in some people's eyes.
>>
File: 1467265272728.jpg (240KB, 1280x1318px) Image search: [Google]
1467265272728.jpg
240KB, 1280x1318px
>>52416116
Well Bodacious Babes usually make a manga better by several degrees. Thanks for the recommendation, I'll add it onto my list.
>>
Can you stop feeding the shitposter on his daily anti-dirge crusade? All of you should know what he's doing by now.
>>
>>52416052
>>52416079
To be fair, that was America during the 20's. I know the wizarding world seems resistant to change, but it is America. It's a really young nation, so they may be more adaptable and have improved by the modern day.
>>
>>52416147
>Just because we prefer to ignore the existence of his jumps

You're entitled to your opinion, but you're falling into the thing you're accusing that guy of. I personally like them, I've never spoken on anyone's behalf but my own except with reference to events that occured as best I remember. I appreciate not everyone agrees. Sorry it got a bit wordy, I just like people to know where I stand to avoid misunderstandings like those that other guy was trying to push.
>>
>>52415946
Ilvermorny was basically founded mostly by muggles and is a shitty copy of Hogwarts they made for fun. It's worse in every way.
>>
>>52416126
They still don't have Rule of Law. Summary execution, mass obliviation, for a while had even more strict non-interaction laws (which is smart, actually...), and their house elves are less ugly goblins (and thus, total dickwads).
>>
>>52416147
>Please don't speak on others behalf
>Proceeds to do exactly that.
>Completely sidesteps the issue

Yeah, just fuck right off.
>>
>>52416079
What's worse in this instance is they immediately jump to execution just from entirely circumstancial evidence, and one of the people sentenced is only related insofar as trying to bring in Newt for DIFFERENT criminal charges.
>>
>>52416189
Do they have an entire fucking house of actual evil people?
>>
>>52416160
I found the name of the first one. Mahou Tsukai Kurohime
https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=464

You may also be interested in Youjo Senki.
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/youjo-senki-r18803
There are magic guns in that one too, and loli Hitler.
>>
>>52416224
They have a house named Pukwudgie.
>>
>>52416190
>>52416223
I'm sure they don't.Though Britain doesn't have the best screening procedures either when a government official was apparently able to keep her job after committing child abuse. All I'm saying is-it just seems more merciful than having your soul eaten by despair elementals.

>>52416174
...okay, I take it back.

Wizard America is more merciful than Wizard Britain in THE '20s somehow. It must be an egaliterean utpoia compared to Wizard Britain by Harry's era.
>>
File: where do you think we are.jpg (23KB, 400x302px) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.jpg
23KB, 400x302px
>>52415875
>Not the poster you're responding to, but that kind of passive aggressive language isn't really welcome on 4chan,
>>
File: IMG_0718.jpg (1MB, 4076x5926px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0718.jpg
1MB, 4076x5926px
>>52415931
I know The Saga Of Tanya The Evil has wizards with guns that do magic. Also cute Nazi Loli.
>>
>>52416189
>worse in every way

I find it hard to believe they somehow overlooked a scrap of Hitler's soul controlling a giant snake in the basement. Or hired soul-eating geists as security. Or sadistic flunkies as defence against the dark arts teachers.

Unless you define best solely in terms of available nearby magical artifacts, you're making a REALLY loaded comparison to the adolescent thunderdome that is Hogwarts
>>
>>52412495
There's no communication. At all.
No reason or explanation for anything that happens.
My Jumper has a vague idea that /something/ is making things happen, but what that thing is, or why it's doing it, are complete mysteries.
Have you ever been in a dark room, but instinctively known that something else was in there too? That's how it feels every time my Jumper moves between worlds.

It's kind of like Quantum Leap, if the Sam occasionally lived through entire childhoods and well into adulthood before remembering who he is.
Also there's no Al or Ziggy.
It's just him.
And something in the darkness between dimensions.
>>
>>52416293
>>52416232
I've been keeping an eye on Youjo Senki already. I kind of like the fact that it's a darker version of Strike Witches, but that main character really makes it hard for me to read.
>>
>>52416318
Best as in quality magical education. A bad copy of Hogwarts isn't a high class educational facility.
>>
>>52416347
She's not even that bad, she's essentially forced into the worst shit she does.

Unless you mean she's ugly, in which case, blame the animation studio for being anti-loli, they redesigned her.
>>
>>52416351
What are you basing the fact that the quality of education is low off of? It's an internationally respected school.
>>
>>52415798
Are you being deliberately obtuse?

Are you autistic? I find that when people like you start using that word it's generally not worth talking to you anymore. That and you take pride in your own lack of consistency, well, that's just making it obvious what kind of person you are. So I'll just say this and then leave it at that.

If you want the final word afterwards, then feel free. Take it as my gift to you.

All the points you have raised are either irrelevant as they would be equally true whether Dumbledore considered making Harry into an Obscurus or not.

He obviously didn't, as per canon. And my speculation has been limited to imagining that he may have considered or made small steps towards trying to do so before recanting the idea. Not because Evil!Dumbles(who is so evil he doesn't believe in love, ~gasp~) But because he would want Harry to have an advantage that may have made all the difference in a fight between him and Voldemort.

He wants Harry to live because he isn't a dick and isn't yet resigned to a lack of alternatives like he was in canon. He will look into alternatives because of course he will.

Dumbledore can't see the future but it hardly needs an oracle to see how outclassed Harry is. Bare in mind that Grindlewald, albeit using kid gloves did have a difficult time in deal with a powerful if untrained Obscurus. It is reasonable for Dumbledore to consider it in terms of that, its power and utility; what makes it unreasonable is the cost.

Remember also, that I am talking about the time period after Voldemort's initial defeat and while Harry was very young. The Horcrux don't really factor in any decision that Dumbledore would make because he apparently didn't know about them at all until the Diary in Harry's 2nd year.

1/2
>>
File: 1489379008001.jpg (1MB, 1295x870px) Image search: [Google]
1489379008001.jpg
1MB, 1295x870px
>>52416232
>>52416293
I love how everybody in the series, even her own COs, think that she's basically the Major from Hellsing.
>>
Well, we're in autosage already, so here goes.

Are there any perk combos that allow for interaction or movement to higher dimensions? Aside from the Spark being able to reach the Eternities, obviously.
>>
>>52416378
M8 why are you bothering to throw a text wall at someone who's already said they don't give a shit about your fan theory

>>52416367
I keep hearing this about people who know their waifus are bad people but still want to waifu them

Not saying I don't necessarily believe you, just saying it's a recurring trend
>>
>>52416409
Well she doesn't do herself any favors on that count, she may just want safety but her methods for getting it. . .
>>
>>52416417
I'm confused, are you talking about DIMENSIONS (length, breadth etc) or UNIVERSES/planes? Totally different concept. The Spark only does the latter, from what I gather.
>>
>>52416378
My interpretation of Obscurii and how common the knowledge of them is the following:
Newt knows about them because he met one and did some research.
The Americans knew about it because one had been tearing its way around the city. Plenty time for someone to d some research about probably causes and refresh memories or inform the ignorant.
I'll admit though, I could be wrong. Perhaps the knowledge is more widespread than I give it credit for. If so then Voldemort may know about Obscurii.
But Voldemort's weakness for love isn't that he doesn't know the word, or what it's supposed to mean in a dictionary. His weakness regarding love is his lack of truly understanding it and what it can drive others to do, in acts of selflessness he can't even imagine.
An argument could be made that factually knowing about obscurii could be considered the same. Where he knows it technically, but doesn't understand it.
Of source that doesn’t make sense in both cases considering the wording of the prophecy (Power he *Knows* Not), but ~shrug~.

Regarding your last point. Yes I agree. Dumbledore actually doing that to Harry even if successful would be one hell of a gamble. Even if it succeeded it would end up in a broken boy who couldn't really be expected to be the Hero that Harry needed to be to survive canon events. Seriously, imagine Credence in Harry's shoes.

And if it failed, it would be the same but without the power up of Obscrus. All that pain for nothing.

The risks as well as knowing, either through trying and realising as I speculated earlier or through research, would be why Dumbledore wouldn't actually go through with it.

Well, I've tired of this and am going to do other things. Again, feel free to have the last word. I can't guarantee I'll read it, but go on ahead anyway if you wish.

I wish you well, even if you are autistic.

2/2
>>
>>52412495
>So, guys, let's talk about your Benefactor. Did they have a specific reason beyond "I'm bored" to send you on your chain?

It's a reality show. She is the producer,

Do you even have a Benefactor?

see above

What are they like?

Firm but fair, much less manipulative than most reality show producers,the really just trying to keep it interesting. The more of a band manager really.
>>
>>52416446
First one is what I was going for, yeah. My bad.
>>
>>52416372
>'respected'
So the Americans tell themselves. When's the last time an American wizard did anything relevant? Won anything?
>>
>>52416367
I don't know what it is. It's hard for me to pin it down to any one thing. There's just a whole layer of creepy there that really bugs me.
Considering I added Rip Van Winkle from Hellsing to my list of Companions, I might just be lying to myself though.
>>
>>52416223
But that was Grindlewald, not the government.

I mean it's still bad that he had the power to do that, but we don't know how normal that is. Even the atendants working the room could have been subverted by him. He was certainly there long enough.
>>
>>52416278
Passive aggressive language isn't stating your opinions clearly. It's talking like a fucking woman. Sarcasm, mocking, name-calling are all fine, but I've rarely seen passive-aggressive behavior except in the shittiest of shitposters and trolls (except in recent years).
>>
>>52416474
Well they play a much better magical sport than fucking Quidditch, so probably at the last magical Superbowl.
>>
>>52416200
>Completely sidesteps the issue
There is no issue here though. Remove the jump from the drive, no fuss happens. Don't remove the jump from the drive, the thread will continue to ignore its existence. From the beginning Other people have brought up how Dirge's writing style doesn't fit jumps, how his narrative actively brings down the quality of the jump, and how he doesn't have a semblance of balance in his jumps at all. To rehash these points would be kicking a dead horse, because even if he does update the jump, this thread won't accept it unless it's done through the proper process.

Which it won't be, because we're effectively ensuring that Dirge never comes back here in any jumpmaking capacity, and SB doesn't have the same rules or quality standards that we do.

So what's the real issue here if any at all?
>>
>>52416519
More like they can't handle Quidditch so they play a sport that nobody else competes in.
>>
>>52416474
In all fairness you could say that about any country when the books focus on Britain.

On the other hand, you can at least say the school never resulted in a wizard hitler.

>>52416519
>magical superbowl

How would you make it magical anyway?
>>
>>52416511
Oh sweet baby,

This is 4chan.

We can be as passive or as aggressive as you like. Want us to ignore you, can do. Shout and scream like you killing a baby right in front of us for not agreeing to something most people wouldn't give two shits about, check.

We are those things. Embrace the 4chan, baby. Embrace us!
>>
>>52416351
It only copied the design of Hogwarts. If you read the short story about how it came to be. The founder was a witch that was self educated, her aunt killed her parents because she was some sort of pure blood purist. She saw close relations with the muggles was bad for their bloodline.

Then the witch basically escaped to America after defeating her aunt. After saving one the creatures, she met a muggle, they adopted two boys and built the school ground up from their small cottage in the woods.

She always wanted to go to Hogwarts but her Aunt didn't let her go. That's why the school is a castle & has four houses. Other than that, they're nothing alike.

The American school teaches a mixture of European & Amerindian magic. Plus they don't seem to have the muggle related confusion like Hogwarts does. Muggle Studies seems to be less about "Look these weird muggles" and more like "Look these ingenious muggles."
>>
File: dark.png (157KB, 500x287px) Image search: [Google]
dark.png
157KB, 500x287px
>>52409884
Gargoyles. I made it for a damn reason.

>>52412495
Spark potential is extremely rare, and they have a use for one.

My jumpchan isn't omnipotent, she just operates on a different ruleset. That's why she can be kept out of certain settings and only offers certain options. They've all been negotiated with someone. If I lose, she can steal my spark. If I win, she has me as an ally deeply in her debt. The long series of jumps is just the spark "cooking" and her shaping me into something. I'm not a pawn, though. More like a knight. She probably also has bishops, queens, etc. out there, but I never meet them.

>>52413138
>>52414039
Pic related.
>>
>>52416560
Like I said, it's a bunch of retarded muggles founding a school by ignorantly aping Hogwarts. You can't get more low quality than that. It's the fucking Full Sail of magical schools.
>>
>>52416560
>Amerindian magic
Funny we don't see any of that in the movie then.
>>
>>52416534
>How would you make it magical anyway?

The hand-egg explodes periodically unless it's passed to another player.

Also, parts of the field are replaced with carnivorous tentacle-plants.
>>
>>52416494
>Tanya in hellsing, specifically millennium
How long till she either becomes their top soldier, or flat out runs the place?
>>
>>52415875
>channer
Not that anon, but you obviously aren't super familiar with this place either.
Pro tip: People on 4chan don't use the word 'channer'.
Though I have heard that's what people on SB use.

And we're completely okay with passive aggressive shit. It's a hallmark of great baiting.
>>
>>52416524
Well for starters you're making the assumption the issues you have are universally shared and agreed on, which even I can recognise isn't true when I find them a bit wordy. You are also making up a bunch of claims which aren't substantiated and then paradoxically claiming they're irrelevant by treading over an old point that was already criticised for lack of proof from you or someone who agreed with you, who then failed to produce any.

You're also making very broad statements which i can only assume exist because you get off on being yelled at, because nothing pisses off a bunch of contrarians more than being told how they think. Have fun, I guess.
>>
>>52416560
It is just so wierd.

The school is partially founded by a Muggle.. sorry, No-Maj. So you'd expect a magical civilisation that embraced muggles given how tight-knit the school and governments are. But instead it's the total oppoiste, complete intolerance.

I'd find it easier to expect that attitude in Britain where the school was founded by wizards and witches only.

Just wierd.
>>
>>52409884
Overlord, definitely. As long as you tell the NPCs to stop being evil all the damn time, you can run a pretty good kingdom as an immortal monster and do some crazy magic stuff.
>>
File: tumblr_mqb13m6vze1s9xn17o1_250.gif (334KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqb13m6vze1s9xn17o1_250.gif
334KB, 240x320px
>>52415909
I don't need them. At this point I'm sufficiently advanced enough at brain surgery, brainwaves-to-data/hacking/brain uploading, and even soul manipulation, that I could probably rewrite my entire personality if I wanted to.

Hell, I could turn myself into an ideal jumper: a true Xianxia protagonist!

You might say that's an extreme example, that it's hyperbole to compare complete ego death to the modification of a fundamental aspect of my personality, but I don't really see a difference.

Also, it would make 'Vee sad.
I mean, he's usually sad to some degree, but casting aside parts of myself always makes him really sad.
It's bad enough when I take drawbacks that inhibit me, making myself crazier or tearing out parts of myself. But it's not like it's permanent. It's not like it matters. But he always gets all pissy about it.
He says things like, "you shouldn't be so callous", or, "you keep getting worse"
"̶y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶t̶h̶l̶e̶s̶s̶"̶
"You said you didn't want me to keep respawning like the others. You told me not to die, because you didn't want me to start to think my life didn't have value, just because I could come back. But isn't what you're doing the same thing?"

... and anyway, it's just a real chore.
So, I don't want to do anything permanent, because then that dumb PMDPartner of mine would REALLY whine about it.
That's all.
>>
>>52416623
It's just British arrogance. "The US is sooo intolerant! Not like us Brits and our Paki fetish!"
>>
>>52416587
Sometimes I wonder how many other people recognise you ever since you've been going under another name for some reason
>>
>>52416422
He's doing it for the same reason any of us post, fuckwit.
Because we want to.
Just like you wanted to.
Also, your fooling noone, sunshine. You don't have to hide getting the last word, he gave it to you. Have a bit more class.
>>
>>52416650
I don't know what you mean. Are you talking about JK Rowling? Or are you talking in-universe? Bit of context, please.
>>
>>52416524
>Other people have brought up how Dirge's writing style doesn't fit jumps
And you have just as many people who like his work and appreciate the effort he puts into the whole affair. Everyone has their different tastes and you can hardly speak for the entire thread on the issue.

>how his narrative actively brings down the quality of the jump
What, the few paragraphs between each section of the document that you could easily overlook if you wanted to? Oh yes, that's /certainly/ bringing down the quality of the overall document.

>doesn't have a semblance of balance in his jumps at all.
This is blatantly untrue.

>effectively ensuring that Dirge never comes back here in any jumpmaking capacity
How? How on Earth can you assume this is even a thing? He left because he wanted to, not because anyone chased him out or banned him. You keep tossing out statements like they're an accepted practice here instead of something you've invented in your own mind.

If Dirge wanted to come back, there's nothing stopping him except the rabid shitposting. Which would stop just about anyone. So pull your head out of your ass, stop speaking for others, admit you just have a hateboner for Dirge, and go brood about it in your corner again.
>>
>>52416519
http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Quodpot

>>52416588
>Low quality

Yeah that sounds like projecting.

>>52416623
>>52416596
Yeah. I don't think they really cared about making things different. Its why the movie wasn't as charming as the HP films.
>>
>>52416708
Rowling, because the Americans hating muggles is canon.
>>
File: 131736797186.jpg (359KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
131736797186.jpg
359KB, 1200x1200px
>>52416607
>you obviously aren't super familiar with this place either
I've been here for nine years.
Have a picture from a 2011 drawthread.
>>
>>52416608
>>52416722
What's with people making long, detailed replies to bait?
>>
>>52416722
He has nothing in his life but imagined hollow accomplishments.

Give him pity, not your hatred, my friend-Anons. But if you see him in RL, please give him a kick in the nuts for all of us here.
>>
>>52416732
>Yeah that sounds like projecting.
Everything we know about the school is about how shitty the founders were and how they aped Hogwarts. We don't ever, anywhere, read or see an American wizard do anything relevant. I think it's pretty self evidence that it's a poor school.
>>
>>52416732
Wait you mean I was right about exploding football?
>>
>>52416681
You're not wrong and you're wrong respectively, m8. I'm not the one who bothered responding with paragraphs of my own. I was just worried for a sec that it would carry on until the very end of autosage.

>>52416749
Pessimism from the realisation that recently, some people have taken bait at face value while people have been trying to ignore him, in my case. Besides, a reply that gets to the point doesn't give Salty much room to work on.
>>
>>52416742
>I've been here for nine years.
Right, sure, of course.
I believe you.
>>
>>52416770
...why do you keep talking about Hogwarts like it's Oxford or something? You'll have to forgive me if I find it realy, really hard to believe the place can be THAT much worse than Hogwarts.
>>
>>52416749
Because I'm frustrated with shitposting being the norm instead of the exception of this place. I'm frustrated with producing content for a bunch of people who are either going to ignore it or shitpost about it. And I'm frustrated with people shitting on others who do it thread after thread.

But mostly it's the fact that logic tends to shut him up for a while.
>>
>>52416531
Quidditch is fucking retarded, mate. Quodpot is exploding Quidditch without a snitch. It's at least twice as good.
>>
File: Capture.png (186KB, 643x443px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
186KB, 643x443px
>>52416790
>durhur
>>
>>52416817
Hogwarts has distinguishment and history, and has produced many famous and important witches and wizards?
>>
>>52416560
>Amerindian magic
What's that like?
>>
File: 1363659946405.jpg (18KB, 265x240px) Image search: [Google]
1363659946405.jpg
18KB, 265x240px
>>52416849
>Hogwarts has distinguishment and history, and has produced many famous and important witches and wizards?
Has it, though?
>>
>>52416817
Kids cant even walk to class without fucking having the stairs rearrange themselves.
>>
>>52416847
>What is photoshop.
Look, you're not going to convince anyone of anything here.
At best, you're proving your own naiveté.
>>
>>52416784
>I was just worried for a sec that it would carry on until the very end of autosage
I don't see how, the guy said he was finished his side of the conversation. How were you still worried? Did you not read it? And what would it even matter if they did keep talking for the rest of the thread? You know that new ones are made once one ends right, you can't be that new you don't know that?

Don't do this to yourself, man, you'll just worry yourself out for nothing. Relax and everything will work out, okay.
>>
>>52416899
Not to mention, what sane school has threats that lead to STUDENT DEATH?

Or an entire stretch of campus ground that's both A) deadly, and B) used for punishments? That's like sending your detention class to Detroit.
>>
>>52416849
>distinguishment and history

Which REALLY isn't reflected well in the books

>many famous and important witches and wizards

Which REALLY isn't much of an achievement in hindsight considering how backward magical Britain actually is..

>>52416924
I don't know what to say, you ever sat in on a Bleach/Naruto related argument? I've long lost all faith in people typing words that actually mean things. I've seen how long those things blow on for, I'm just happy to be proven wrong

>>52416899
More to the point, kids can't even walk to class without dick ghosts pranking them. Unless that one scaryass slytherin ghost is there to put him in line.
>>
>>52416889
Yes. Even ol' Merlin.

>>52416995
>backward
Compared to fucking who? Certainly not other magical communities.
>>
>>52416930
Or a supposedly elite headmaster who failed to do anything about a curse put on the Defence Against the Dark Arts position, not even apparently telling the incumbents about it?

Or the blatent elitism and corruption tacitly encouraged in one particular house?

Or the extremely questionable decision to hide an object with profound repercussions to magical society on the premises. Followed by said headmaster taking unilateral action to destroy it without alerting the appropriate authorities.

>>52417022
I could say the same for the American school you keep complaining about. All I'm saying is that Hogwarts isn't the best benchmark to use when you haven't explained how that school is a deathtrap full of horrible nightmares, corruption and prank ghosts.
>>
>>52416849
One of its fucking founders put a giant magic snake in the basement to periodically come up and murder an ethnic group of children he didn't like. It's produced MULTIPLE Dark Lords. It routinely hires goddamn idiots and bumbling, unprofessional assholes (see: Trelawney, Slughorn, Snape, Lockhart, Hagrid (I like Hagrid, but c'mon.), etc.). The history class is considered a joke by everyone because it's taught by a not-even self-aware ghost who doesn't notice when people go to sleep in his class. And they routinely use the school to hide magical artifacts from terrorists.
>>
>>52417072
>school is a deathtrap full of horrible nightmares, corruption and prank ghosts.

And thats BEFORE they decided it was a great idea to move soul sucking despair monsters in.
>>
>>52416722
>How? How on Earth can you assume this is even a thing?
You realize that's precisely why the shitposters do it right? I mean without going into the drama of why he left and the shit that happened privately between people on IRC, all I'd say is that he definitely didn't just leave because he wanted to. There's bad blood on both sides there, and judging from what some of the namefags here have said, that bad blood won't be going away anytime soon.

The people shitposting know that if he's supposedly lurking, as long as they keep shitposting he won't have any motivation to post a jump here. If he doesn't post, the rules support them if anyone tries to bring up his new jumps. It's not like their little roundabout way of blocking his jumps has failed or anything, if anything they've done pretty well for themselves given how effortless the whole affair is. You point out some subjective flaws with his writing, sprinkle in claims about rules, and toss in a SB here and there, and it's practically guaranteed replies every time because some guy feels like they have to defend a person who isn't even here anymore.

And that's just it, you bring up "if" he wants to come back. They're just ensuring that "if" never happens. Dirge isn't the kind of person to post jumps to spite a shitposter, and frankly his new system works very well for both himself and others. Sure, it means that shitposters can harass the people who even dare to talk about his new jumps, but that's because the rules here empower the shitposters to do so.

I mean sure you've got maybe one or two shitposters who want to see if they can really shitpost hard enough that Dirge's name becomes synonymous with shitposting, but that's the kind of thing that only works with people who don't care about his jumps and are too new to even know what he was like to begin with.
>>
>>52417079
In all fairness to Slughorn and Trelawney-I think Dumbles said at one point he thought Trelawney was a fraud, until she gave the prophecy about Harry. Which "merely" lowers his mistake from knowingly hiring an incompetant to presumably prioritising further detail on the prophecy over an actually good magical education.

The fucking centaur Firenze gave a better class, and he mostly told people to take naps in the forest and don't worry if they don't learn anything. Or maybe the girls just thought he was hot I forgot.

Anyway, Slughorn seems to know his shit at least; he brewed the Felix Felices after all, and let's face it-Harry using the bottle he gave him ON him is just standard wizardly incompetence. Worst I can say about him is his habit of collecting success stories to bolster his own social standing, which is saintly compared to Snape.

Agree on the rest, though.
>>
>>52412495
There's someone she needs killed later, and nobody else who'd agree to do it.
>>
>>52417072
>>52417079
You're going to magical school. Would you rather go to the equivalent of your local inner city charter school, or would you rather go to a fancy private institution that has a reputation for excellence? Who the fuck cares if retards who wander into spider forest die? Don't go to spider forest, dipshit.

>>52417151
I can't remember, Trelawney was either hired because of a real prophecy and then was going to be let go until they Harry Potter one, or she inherited the position from her mother and was going to be fired if not for the Harry Potter prophesy.
>>
>>52417178
>Don't go to spider forest, dipshit.

Except they send students into spider forest as punishment.
>>
>>52417178
Where'd you get the idea that Hogwarts was private?
>>
>>52416995
>Bleach/Naruto related argument
Nope, can't say that I have. Sounds like I dodged a bullet there.
Also, assuming that you're the same guy I was talking to earlier: don't feel bad about not reading that guys post fully, it was a big one and it's easy to miss that he was saying that he was ending the conversation.
>>
>>52417138
Why, I'd wager the soul sucking despair monsters actually made the place statistically safer by disincentivising people from going into the forest POPULATED BY FUCKING ACROMANTULAS. Who, let's remember, were only kept in check by Aragog treating Hagrid like his daddy.

Just let that sink in for a moment: There is a colony of intelligent, carnivorous giant spiders in the Forbidden Forest which will one day grow larger than an elephant, that everyone seems to have forgotten about.

>>52417178
>a reputation for excellence

I'd rather go to the one with the least likelihood of dying like a Dark Souls character or learning absolutely nothing. By all means, tell me about the ways you can die or be taught wrong in the American school so we can compare them to the ones in Hogwarts.

>Trelawney

It was both, she has pedigree and Dumbles thought she was a fraud, then she had a fit in front of him where she gave a prophecy about Harry. She never remembers her own prophecies afterwards, though. So most of the time she is functionally a fraud.
>>
>>52417194
Do be a dipshit and get sent to spider forest.

>>52417210
It's a fucking comparison.
>>
>>52417243
Oh, gotcha.
>>
>>52417178
I'd like for the apparently foremost magical school in the whole damn world to show just an ounce of professionalism and competence. And not hire fucking male Britney Spears to teach people how to defend their lives from monsters.
>>
>>52417223
I didn't miss it, I'm just saying actions speak louder than words and he was typing enough to take up two whole posts.

But yeah, no point bitching about something where both dudes are long gone by now.

>>52417243
>asking teenagers and kids to not be dipshits

That's kind of what schools are supposed to look out for actually, anon
>>
>>52417232
So you'd rather be trained wrong and work the magical equivalent of McDonalds the rest of your life, instead of being intelligent and wealthy, because you're scared of the stupid shit Harry Potter gets into just because he's a delinquent with a lightning-shaped target on his forehead.
>>
File: 1439751089731.png (6KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1439751089731.png
6KB, 300x300px
>>52416587
>My jumpchan isn't omnipotent, she just operates on a different ruleset. That's why she can be kept out of certain settings and only offers certain options. They've all been negotiated with someone. If I lose, she can steal my spark. If I win, she has me as an ally deeply in her debt. The long series of jumps is just the spark "cooking" and her shaping me into something. I'm not a pawn, though. More like a knight. She probably also has bishops, queens, etc. out there, but I never meet them.
>Jumpchan is actually all for potatoes
>They are forming an army
>Only the best will get in there
>Entertainment is just an excuse so people experiment to get more varied powersets
>One day they will come knocking on your door, asking for a favor that you can't refuse

And you call me dark.
>>
Me personally, I don't see how a claim like "Hogwarts is the best 4ever" can stand up to scrutiny as things stand in the books. I think it's more likely a holdover from some time before when professors where choosen for compentance in teaching their subjects rather than how much value they had to the headmaster.

But even then, if you imagine the school as it was a century or so beforehand, it would still be a seriously wierd place to learn magic. Magical and amazing to little kids but not very conjusive for actualy learning.

Uh, that's two two-cents for today. Back to the shadows for me. woosh
>>
>>52417278
Well, firstly I'd appreciate it being explained exactly what the American school trains you wrong in and how, which you seem to have overlooked

And secondly, while I admit it is a close call I find working at McDonalds slightly preferably to dying by magical snake at the behest of Wizard Hitler's phylactery. You know, that thing that happened several times to people not named Harry Potter. Or the time dementors almost ate a kid on the quidditch field who was SAVED by Potter. Who was not on the quidditch field at the time. Or failed because my potions teacher is a bitter shell of a man who flunks anyone from Griffindor given the slightest excuse.

Thirdly, Draco Malfoy-and his dad, for that matter-is living proof wealth does not correspond to intelligence in magical Britain. Nepotism and elitism do.
>>
>>52417307
It's not dark though. It's just realistic. There comes a time when you need extra pawns to extend your reach, cultivating living resources is just a different approach to the dilemma of growth. It's a pretty efficient method too if you don't have to dedicate many resources to it and you get rather compliant "immortal" servants out of it..
>>
>>52417278
The magical equivalent of McDonald's? You're a fucking wizard! You can teleport! You can make rocks into gold with a flick of your wand! You can read minds! Just read a goddamn book, have two brain cells to read together, then get rich by covertly using your magic and living in a mansion with muggle technology!

Except, oh wait, you want know anything about muggle culture or have two brain cells to rub together. Because you went to the school where the potions teacher actively sabotages the education of hundreds of students because he doesn't like what house they're in.
>>
>>52417276
>typing enough to take up two whole posts.
Fair enough, but I think I'll also have to agree to differ with you here. I personally didn't feel like that guys posts were too long for the point he was making, especially since he was addressing another person in good faith. He could have been a bit more succinct perhaps, but it was okay.
Certainly better than people who post a single sentence without context and you have to take minutes trying to figure out what they were trying to say.

>But yeah, no point bitching about something where both dudes are long gone by now.
Agreed.

You know I'm probably going to regret this but, what sort of things were being argued over in those naruto/bleach arguments?
>>
>>52417328
I myself am struggling to remember a time where even in-universe, Hogwarts was considered da bess 4evah on an international level. The Beauxbatons delegation didn't seem terribly impressed; granted, that's not a good comparison when their champion came dead last in every Triwizard trial.

>>52417383
Anon appears to have forgotten that the magical equivalent of McDonalds is actually the average McDonalds manager's dream come true: Being able to create food, drink and shelter out of almost nothing, and also become invisible and hide in ladies' locker rooms.
>>
So what are some power absorption/copy abilities I already know of sacrificial Bestowment but not any others.
>>
>>52417378
I'm just wondering why would you need multiversal busting allies, if not for busting multiverses.
>>
Jumpchain
A collections of connected CYOAs that a thread
on /tg/ (allegedly) works on. To this day, experts
are unsure what causes their release delays. The
most plausible explanation would be porn.
>>
>>52417434
Come to think of it, me too.

The only references to anything like that I can think it could just be solidarity from previous alumni.
>>
>>52417307
Given how my last chain ended in suicide-bombing, I'd just say the explosion was pre-mature.

My Jumpchan is still on the side of the angels. Vampire hunters still need stakes. It's whatever it would take someone like her to oppose that worries me.

>>52417328
It's the best because JK Rowling focused on it and every wizard from Britain came from it. She didn't even bother with other wizarding schools or practices until half-way through the series when most of the major players were established.

Or basically, Wizarding Britain makes up 80% of the wizarding world, so it gets all the best graduates.
>>
>>52417278
>magical equivalent of McDonalds
Yeah, but you still have fucking magic powers and live twice as long as a normal person. So I'd take that over being the President, desu.
>>
>>52417459
I think all of them involve eating your victim to get their powers. Or making a deal to have them transfer their powers.

There is a single-slot power copying ability in Heroes, but that's the best you will get right now.
>>
>>52417415
>naruto/bleach

Accusations about bad writing. Whether a certain bunny goddess should have existed, or whether it was sensible that some chap called Yhwach turned out to have won all along.

Debate over the value of forbidden techniques, mostly ones to do with special eyes

Perceived karmic injustices

Powerlevel consistency/relevance, and lack thereof

Ninja village politics

Reaper village politics
>>
>>52417498
>>52417383
>>52417371
At this point it's clear the Muhmerica crowd is just going to keep whining about how their school with nothing notable to its name, founded by muggles, which does nothing but poorly ape better schools, is somehow superior to all others. Because Muhmerica.
>>
>>52417278
You know I feel like most of this could be solved by home schooling and internet classes after notmal school. Safer for literally everyone except maybe bullies and the kids could learn how the muggle world works, fuck you could literally be richer than trump and bill gates combined.
>>
>>52417482
We should do a case study, but who would we use for the control group?
>>
>>52417530
Ah. Doubly glad to have dodged that... hailstorm of bullets.

Thanks, anon.
>>
>>52417545
>continues refusing to explain or justify it's standpoint

Run along, ant.
>>
>>52417474
Depends on your narrative I guess? In my narrative it's just a side project as a group of Old Ones continually flee from a growing army of multiverse feeders. They can't do anything against the feeders except run and stall for time, their own growth has slowed down, so they might as well build up a pilgrim army of immortals in hopes that they eventually get enough numbers to maybe last a wave or two. "The Benefactor" in my case is just one of the Old Ones who is using old data files to create simulation worlds for the to-be immortals to train in.
>>
>>52417545
I'll gladly change sides as soon as you explain how it's actually worse beyond just saying "muh Hogwarts".
>>
>>52417545
Okay, dude? First off, calm your tits. I go to uni in Britain. I have no particular attachment to 'murrica, nor a dislike.

Secondly, I have repeatedly asked you in no uncertain terms just what is wrong with the American uni's education. You have been silent both times.

Thirdly, you are making the argument that the risk of a painful death or worse is less important than the prestige of going to a school we have just established isn't even definitely acknowledged as excelling on any kind of international standard.

All of which is hilarious to me.
>>
>>52417545
I see nobody saying that, all people seem to be saying is that hogwarts is a terrible school where the students are at the whims of inane idiotic teachers who put the kids in life threatening danger everyday.
>>
>>52417545
I don't know, I kind of see having nothing to its name as a mark of...well, not pride, but at least niceness. Ilvernmony has never had any great accomplishments, but nor has it had any great failures. It's just a decent school that raises solidly middle of the road wizards. It's an entire academy of Hufflepuffs.
>>
>>52417644
Which could be true for the American school as well!
I mean, what do we even know about the day-to-day of how things are run there? It could be even worse than Hogwarts, or it could be better. As far as I know nothing official has been given thats enough to say one way or the other. Does someone know differently?
>>
So UBW or GoB, GoB has limited space but UBW has restrictions on what it can copy which should I get?
>>
>>52417645
>entire school of Hufflepuffs
Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Seriously though that sounds okay.
>>
>>52417687
I started typing "Rowling" and then fell over in a fit of laughter.
>>
Huh. Did you guys know Dumbledore is part Native American? http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Kendra_Dumbledore
>>
>>52417645
Which is a fair point. I mean, when you put it like that? Not a good thing!

But I would find preferable to going to school with Slytherins. Seriously, imagine the realistic social stigma after Voldemort's death anyone chummy with a slytherin is going to face.

And hey-less annoying than a school where the chav house keeps winning year after year and has to let everyone know about it.

>>52417693
Neither. Invent your own thematic weapon launching noble phantasm, and be proud that you are neither associated with a depressed sword autist nor an arrogant twit who lost to said autist
>>
>>52417687
See the problem is you are saying a definate fucked up situation is better than a possibly fucked up situation. At the very least we know the american school doesnt have a basilisk living in the basement killing kids there.
>>
>>52417712
Eh, I buy it. I know a few folks I'd never have guessed for being part-Cherokee if they hadn't told me.

>>52417687
You've literally moved the goalposts to "We don't KNOW anything about what the school is like so it MIGHT have things worse than a forest full of maneating spiders, a basement full of giant snake and a faculty full of terrorist conspiracies"

Do you not see the issue here?
>>
>>52417712
She might have been. All there is going for that is that Harry (a young man who, let's be honest here, has probably never actually seen a Native American) thought a grainy old photo of her looked vaguely Amerindian. Dumbledore might have some in his heritage, he might not. It's really nothing to go on.
>>
Jump # 28 Fantastic Beasts
Background: Auror
School: Ivermorny School for witchcraft and wizardry

Perks:
*Acceptance (0)
*Legilimes (100, Discount)
*Duelist Champion (300, Discount)
*Bombshell (200)
*People like you (200)
Equipment
*Wand (0)
*Companions (200)

Companions

Van Hellsing
Background: Magizoologist
School: Castelobruxo
Perks:
*Herbology Hero
*Investigator
*Conservationalist
*Special Qualities
*Talk with the animals

Akitsu & Arcueid

School: Ilvermorny
Perks:
*Acceptance
*Talk with Animals
*Bombshell
Magical Beasts
*Demiguise
Adam Jensen
School: Hogwarts
Perks:
*Draco dormiens nunquan titilla
*Investigator
*Legilimens
*Duelist Champion

Snowflame
School: Castelobruxo
Perks:
*Herbology Hero
*Conservationalist
*Talk with the animals
Equipment
*Case
Magical Beast
*Occamy

Yu bel
School: Hogwarts
Perks:
*Draco dormiens nunquan titilla
*Investigator
*Bombshell
*People Like you

(I know even less about this than Harry Potter so it’ll be interesting; To be continued)
>>
>>52417771
Maybe there are thunderbirds in the attic or horned serpents in the basement!
>>
>>52417810
Journal Entry # 10735

So I find myself in New York during the roaring 20’s. It’s strange to be an agent of the wizarding world of Harry Potter. Last time I couldn’t stand those in power… well Dumbledore was ok. Still I am on the tracks of a very bad man. I guess I can’t complain about my job too much I am here protecting muggles or No-Majs from wizards who would seek to make them aware of a world that they really aren’t ready for.

Snowflame is disappointed that we didn’t go back in time far enough for him to get some coke with actual Cocaine in it. I didn’t even think he knew about that but he is surprisingly knowledgeable when it comes to things he cares about.

Journal Entry # 10742

Wow… umm so things got a little crazy a bunch of magical beasts were unleashed on New York and I accidently caught Grindelward by casting a true seeing spell while trying to help look for the beasts. Everyone thought I was crazy when I tried to arrest the Director of Magical security until I hit him with a spell to dispel illusions. Thankfully we managed to get the beasts back mostly through sheer luck and the knowledge of their keeper and we managed a mass memory erasure spell with the help of a thunderbird.

Journal Entry Jump # 10746

So Yu has been trying really hard both to be better and to win my heart. Strangely I think she has won Arcuied over as she seems to be supporting her. I am giving her a chance. They are giving her a chance too after all we are all partners in this. It’s funny I think in trying so hard to help her change maybe I was the last to actually see that she had changed. Whatever the case I am actually happy for her.
>>
>>52417645
Huh, I guess it really is. Hufflepuff's whole thing was that she took in the students that didn't fit with the other Founders. Ilvermorny's thing is taking anyone and not discriminating.
>>
>>52417736
On one hand, a certain danger, that at worst killed only one person ever and inconvenienced several others. And while there are other dangers like the acromatula and belligernet centaurs, none of them have actually killed a student as far as we know.

On the other hand, the unknown. Maybe worse, maybe better. Maybe there's monsters there as well, but worse since you don't know anything about them, maybe the teachers are allowed to get away with worse than what Snape and Flitch could have. Who knows?

I supposed it' s a matter of preference as to whether or not you are comfortable with the devil you know.
>>
>>52416417
Paper Mario has a perk for 4d movement.
Things look hella weird when doing it though.
>>
>>52417771
Sorry but >>52417687
has been my first contribution to the discussion. I haven't set down goal posts to move.

Can I ask something. What context are we using here. Are we comparing the schools objectively, or asking which we'd like best to go to, or are we talking about which would be best to go to as part of Jumpchain?
>>
>>52416749
Because if someone doesn't than newfags apparantly take the bait as law.
It wouldn't be the first time that happened.
>>
>>52414588
It is loyal
>>
I'm having fun imagining this as some wizarding forum with Yanks and Brits arguing that their school is better.

Any moment someone is going to say that Quidditch is a lame sport and only real men play Quodpot.
>>
>>52417960
Hrumph, the snitch is stupid.
>>
>>52416831
I'm afraid this place is not for you.
>>
>>52417960
QUIDDITCH IS NOT A GAME IF THE SNITCH IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS!
>>
>>52417852
You do realize the basilisk killed a few confirmed students, bathroom girl for instance. The whomping willow causes lots of injuries, students get injured on moving stairs constantly, we know umbridge got centaured (implied rape according to some) the only reason the spiders dont come out is hagrid, and that wont last forever.

Plus they purposefully spread soul. Sucking. Demons. Into the school.
>>
>>52417960
As if that needs to be stated. Quodpot is so obviously superior it's not even funny, that's just a fact y'all need to accept.
>>
>>52417960
Well it is a stupid game, the only thing that matters is the snitch, you may as well get rid of everyone but the seekers.
>>
>>52417960
>>52417982
>>52418049
>>52418068
>>52418104
You know what would be a better sport than any of the sports HP wizards actually have?
Racing.
Not NASCAR, more like Indie 500.

It'd be even better than normal racing, because they could do 3 dimensional shit like loops in the 'track' and stuff.

Another cool sport would some sort of King of the Hill or Capture the Flag. Magic allowed.
>>
>>52417907
Well to begin with the facts aren't in their favor, not when a vocal minority in the thread has a hateboner for SB and Dirge is a SBer. To the few newfags that come here it's not that different from how other people tend to lump all the SBers in one group. If a newfag were to show up now the first impression they would get of Dirge would be that he's a SB jumpmaker that's well known for shitposting.

The rest of it just falls together because of different factors. Lack of interest, lack of key options in builds, the jumps themselves not being very memorable, people wary of shitposters, all of it just adds up to "Don't talk about Dirge or his jumps, because it's shitposting".
>>
>>52416417
>>52416459
I don't think we have anything like that, aside from the Paper Mario thing.

Thinking of making a small Miegakure jump (or gauntlet, depending) when that finally gets released though.
>>
>>52418136
King of the hill wizard style would be awesome, everything short of killing curses and the like open.
>>
>>52418136
I feel like they'd have to do it in the sky for safety pffffffft reasons. Harry and Ron dicking around with the family car alone made it fly.
>>
>>52418136
I would totally be on board with any of that.

A Wizarding Indie 500 where broomstick makers show off new or experimental models in front of vast crowds.

And King of the Hill or Capture the Flag with magic would be just awesome to watch. I could imagine it going down like Rugby, with just as many physical injuries as magical ones.

There's literally hundreds of better magical sports ideas than broomsticks and a golden ball for all the points.
>>
>>52417716
I would but I have no idea how to go about it and thank you, you made my day with that comment.
>>
>>52418136
So magic F-Zero, then? Hell yeah, sounds great.
>>
>>52418156
That's bullshit. Dirge isn't known for shitposting. Like at all. the only time I see that is in posts like yours trying to Identify the situation.
He just plain doesn't do that. Now he's got peoople shitposting about him day in and day out, but that's not his actions. You'd have to be dense as a brick to think he's a shitter for that.

I sincerely doubt there's no interest at all for nine or so final fantasy jumps as well. Fuck man. Be real here.
There's plenty of options in those jumps that are quite good if you bother to even look.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>52414111
Universe 1: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood
https://pastebin.com/ZfsrZvJM
>Worm
>S&S
>Rurouni Kenshin
>Madoka
>Duel Monsters-The Heroes
>Stranger Things
>Undertale
>Kamen Rider Showa Part 1
>>
>>52418302
Harry potter.
>>
>>52418302
>Madoka
>Lapis Lazuli
Oh... motherfucker.
>>
>>52418065
1 death, other people inconvenienced. Same as I said.
The Willow, we never actually hear of anyone getting injured by it (ignoring the whole flying car ramming incident), in fact the only times it acted to harm anyone is when a car was rammed into it and people tried to get in a secret entrance it was guarding, and even then it wasn't actually capable of successfully harming anyone. Not much of a threat with that track record.
We never hear about people getting injured on the stairs, as least as far as I know. Which is kind of wierd, you'd expect accidents with that sort of thing, but, y'know *magic*.
Umbridge was an adult who provoked them, I can't imagine that they would be allowed to exist if they were such a threat to the students and the actual teachers would know better. But, well, *wizards*. I would not put it past them to be that stupid or arrogant.
The acromatula scare the hell out of me. You have that point. Although again I can't imagine that Hagrid would keep such dangerous creature on school grounds without telling Dumbledore in case they proved a threat to the students. Oh, wait... Norbertta. Never mind.

The Demenetors happened at Hogwarts but wasn't the schools fault and shouldn't be counted against it. That is squarely on Fudge.
At least in terms of responsibility, in terms of danger it doesn't matter why they are there, or who's fault it is.

I don't think anyone could say that Hogwarts if safe, but trying to compare it to the American school is pointless as we just don't have enough information yet to make a proper comparison.

Can someone prove me wrong? Is there more information available that I'm just unaware of?
>>
>>52418136
Yes. So much yes.

I would have loved seeing something like that in the films. F'ing A!
>>
File: tumblr_oiiwweD0Vj1sd1xkuo3_1280.png (134KB, 622x1050px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiiwweD0Vj1sd1xkuo3_1280.png
134KB, 622x1050px
>>52418330
To be fair, this is a different, slightly less depressed Lapis Lazuli.
>>
Oreimo has me wondering. What's the worst series?
>>
>>52418414
Worst series of what? Anime? Anything? A specific genre of something? Worst series we have a jump of?
>>
>>52418278
Anon you're not looking at this from the perspective of a newfag, which was the entire point. If the only times that Dirge gets brought up involves shitposting, inevitably that's what he becomes associated with. He doesn't have to do anything for people to form an opinion about him from second hand accounts and indirect shitposting.

If you want to "be real", there is no namefag called Dirge that has been active here for the last several months, so most newfags would have no clue about what he has made, especially since he doesn't sign his jumps. You can't expect a newfag to go digging through nearly eight hundred jumps to find and identify what he made, and his drive link is only publicly shown on SB, so you can't expect a newfag to go looking for them there either.

And really, if you're a newfag going by the thread, there's really only a handful of jumps that the thread shows interest for. You might be a fan, there certainly are fans, but the thread focuses on a very specific set of jumps, and Final Fantasy definitely isn't one of them. Even if you look back several dozen threads, the most common FF that comes up is FF6. The only FF talk that has come up recently is Heavens making FF1. If you want to be real, you should probably accept that it's not just Dirge, but a lot of other jumpmakers that the thread manages to ignore.
>>
>>52418339
>I can't imagine that they would be allowed to exist if they were such a threat to the students and the actual teachers would know better. But, well, *wizards*. I would not put it past them to be that stupid or arrogant.
>The acromatula scare the hell out of me. You have that point. Although again I can't imagine that Hagrid would keep such dangerous creature on school grounds without telling Dumbledore in case they proved a threat to the students. Oh, wait... Norbertta. Never mind.

Are you serious? Hahrid keeps dangerois things all the time, the school knows acromantulas live in the forest, and theres krakens in the lake, as for proving you wrong you could read the books, and regardless of who put them there the dementors were still in the school. Also you had terrorists in school teaching as well as torturing, literally torturing, students.
>>
>>52418460
Forgive me for thinking that newfags have functioning brains and that they'd bother looking things up on their own.
>>
>>52418455
I'll take anything, really, but I guess we should keep it at least tangentially related to jumpchain. So what's the worst series (any kind) that we have a jump for?
>>
>>52418339
Oh god your post is the funniest thing I have seen all day.
>>
>>52418487
one giant squid does not krakens make.
>>
>>52418532
A really friendly giant squid at that. There were a bunch of kids playing with the thing at one point in the books.
>>
>>52418156
>>52418460
shut up dirge you're fooling no one.
>>
Can any of the current Zelda jump get me Cia as a companion?
>>
>>52418506
You literally have newfags who come here only for a single cyoa. Do you think they would really care enough to trawl the archive to figure out who an old namefag is? It's a lot easier to just accept things and wave them along rather than question them, I wouldn't expect a newfag with no attachment to a SBer to do any sort of digging.
>>
Could any zelda jump let me get malon or princess ruto as a companion?
>>
>>52418579
No, you need Hyrule Warriors for that.
>>
File: 1430251415226.png (589KB, 569x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1430251415226.png
589KB, 569x1002px
>>52418579
Nope. Hyrule Warriors is completely seperate.
You'll have to wait till someone makes the jump or do it yourself.

Alternatively The Batman movie trilogy might have you covered.
>>
>>52418558
Are we playing the every anon is Dirge game again, Dirge?
>>
>>52418629
>batman
Um, why?
>>
>>52418558
>post is about people associating Dirge with shitposting
>immediately shitposts using Dirge
that's almost beautiful
>>
>>52418511
The Room is not a series, but it's a good candidate for the worst media with a jump.
>>
>>52418511
Foodfight! is the worst.
It's just…
No words can describe it.
>>
File: 1428626721550.jpg (103KB, 569x802px) Image search: [Google]
1428626721550.jpg
103KB, 569x802px
>>52418661
Do I really need to explain it?
>>
>>52418661
Cia
C I A
>>
>>52418607
I figure that anyone who cares enough about namefag drama to consider anyone anything would bother to actually learn about what they're doing to avoid being a total fucking retard.
Apparantly that's expecting a lot from 4chan.
>>
File: this is fire.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
this is fire.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>52418689
This is the future you chose.
>>
>>52418733
God you are so salty that people might not care about this drama.
>>
>>52418511
squirrel and hedgehog,it's literally North Korean propaganda
>>
>>52418612
Malon exists in Minish Cap.
Both are meetable in the generic zelda jump should you end up in OoT.
Pretty sure you need pods for both.
>>
>>52418797
You've got it backwards. I'm salty that there even is drama to care about.
>>
>>52418733
You're expecting a community known for shooting shit to actually put in effort, especially about something that makes them come off as a total fucking retard no matter how they go about it. There's no way to take part in this namefag drama without being considered a retard. Defend him, and people can spin you as a SB shill. Attack him, and people will spin you as a hater. Anywhere in between, and people generally spin it until you come off as taking a side. Even the namefags who have pitched in like OAA and Red haven't gotten anything good out of it, unless you're one of those people who think they're in it so that Dirge will stop making jumps.

For most people "caring about namefag drama" is no different from a five minute quickie. They jerk off and if people bite the bait, they jerk off a bit more. There's no need to learn anything, just wait for the right moment and drop a line down. This is especially true for folks who don't actually give a shit about the namefag and just want to bait people. They don't need to know why it works, as long as it works and continues to work.
>>
Damn, Youjo Senki's manga is even funnier than in the manga. Apparently they toned down Tanya's cruelty for the anime.
>>
>>52419347
>manga is even funnier than in the manga
Damn, I meant even funnier than in the anime.
>>
File: InterragationTraining.jpg (341KB, 1080x1550px) Image search: [Google]
InterragationTraining.jpg
341KB, 1080x1550px
>>52419347
We need a jump for this shit.
>>
So what are some good custom noble phantasm? I have no idea what to make.
>>
>>52419469
An EX-rank Anti-Unit NP whee our left kidney explodes out of your body and punches the other guy.
>>
File: TImbRuR.png (215KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
TImbRuR.png
215KB, 900x900px
>>52418407
http://www.strawpoll.me/12628757/r
>>
File: tumblr_lybj1zBtEf1qbex2po1_1280.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lybj1zBtEf1qbex2po1_1280.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>52411254
Man, I remember writing a bit for my chain about being visited by a demonic MATT FOLEY.

That was a weird night, man.
>>
>>52419413
Working on it.
Thread posts: 591
Thread images: 97

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.