[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witches are the most fun casting class. Mages, sorcerers, warlocks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: good witch.png (568KB, 1147x1200px) Image search: [Google]
good witch.png
568KB, 1147x1200px
Witches are the most fun casting class.

Mages, sorcerers, warlocks etc can get fucked.
>>
File: 1288328918508.jpg (182KB, 997x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1288328918508.jpg
182KB, 997x1200px
>>52393816
Remind me how witches are not the same thing as the other 3 you listed.
>>
File: シギディギ.png (142KB, 382x346px) Image search: [Google]
シギディギ.png
142KB, 382x346px
>not playing a system where the class is just called "magic-user" and the details are up to you
>>
>>52393816
>[THING I LIKE] are the most fun casting class.
>[THING I DISLIKE] can get fucked.

WOW THATS SOME HIGH-QUALITY CONTENT, OP, TELL ME MORE
>>
>>52393879
The difference is your image is not fap fuel for pedophiles.
>But loli has nothing to do with pedophilia! It's just named after a book about a pedophile!
>>
>>52393953
obligatory
>>
>>52393884
>playing with classes.
Shit taste.
>>
>>52393816
>lolifags opinion
your kind is only welcome in the pathfinder general
>>
witches are a fun class. I played one and had a fox familiar. The hexes make it a great debuff class.
>>
Witches are never cute enough in western stuff or good enough in jap stuff
>>
>>52393953
You're the one bringing up masturbating to it anon.
Can you understand that liking kids and wanting to fuck them are two different things ?
Kids are cute, people finding them endearing are normal. People wanting to stick their dick into them are not.
>>
File: Fight fight fight.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Fight fight fight.gif
2MB, 640x360px
>>52393816
>>52393879
They're all fun.

>witches doing odd little rituals and performing sacred rites entirely independent of spellcasting
>sorcerers exploring the power of their birthright, writing intensively in their journals about strange new powers and how they've developed a new set of integral tattoos the other night while they dreamed
>wizards collecting odds and ends, formulating new potions and mixing inks, staining their fingers with berry juice and muttering and cursing under their breath as they laboriously grind a ruby to powder in a mortar and pestle
>warlock writing out letters and contingency plans on the advent of his death because he knows his soul is forfeit, asking his fellow adventurers if they would mind 'doing him a favor' after he dies 'just in case'

Anyone who says one class is better than another is an unimaginative twit. Powerlevels are for minmaxing retards.
>>
File: Crusader Witch.jpg (98KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Crusader Witch.jpg
98KB, 900x600px
>>52393879
>Witch
>Male
JK. People keep forgetting that witches can be any sex and in the old days, they burnt male witches.
>>
>>52394837
>>52393816
Isn't the "warlock" the word for the "he-witch"?
>>
>>52394992
It is not. Witch has always been gender-neutral, and warlock refers to an entirely different type of person.
>>
>>52394992
It can but "warlock" means "oathbreaker". Witches mostly get their power from nature, rituals, and contracts with spirits.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.