[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: Games you want to run but no one is interested or non-autistic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1489995293355.png (454KB, 1135x863px) Image search: [Google]
1489995293355.png
454KB, 1135x863px
>ITT: Games you want to run but no one is interested or non-autistic enough to play in

>1930's CoC as an underfunded agency that no one believes in sent to investigate weird shit. Proto-delta green.
>L5R dealing with spirits and epic samurai stuff. Fuck the Game of Thrones Court drama, you got to save the Emerald Empire!
>Force and Destiny. Just Force and Destiny, but fuck if I can find decent people
>Mutant and Masterminds teenage hero campaign like Young Justice or Teen Titans
>Pic Related
>>
Literally anything RIFTS
>>
Dogs of the Vineyard, modern Western style.

VeloCITY

Super Autistic GURPS Dwarf Fortress Campaign. Start out surviving and building a fort, eventually become major politicians managing economy, commerce, war, and politics, with some Forgotten Beast slaying on the side.
>>
Hunter the Vigil as it is actually written. No Vampires, Werewolves, Mages, Changelings or anything like that in the party. Just Hunters doing Hunter things.

Paranoia with a tone somewhere between Classic and Straight.

Shadowrun, but the players actually know a minimal amount about the system and make their own characters.
>>
File: 1486228095191.jpg (51KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
1486228095191.jpg
51KB, 466x466px
Deathwatch is one game I dream of running but for some reason everyone thinks you can't RP in that.
>>
File: 1487218177436.jpg (165KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487218177436.jpg
165KB, 500x375px
I want to run a modern-day dungeon crawl about a party of morbidly obese adventurers in scooters. The entertainment would mostly come from the PCs being horribly inept at stuff that any normal human could do easily, like picking up dropped weapons or turning around to face an approaching monster.
>>
>>52388278
I'd play it only if I get to declare the constitution score is rubbish and that I totally am healthy no matter what that number says.
>>
Something, anything in either the World of Synninbarr or SenZar. The former to see how bad it is, the latter because it's great. In both cases it'd validate my having them on my shelf, and playing SenZar would mean I didn't waste my time hunting down two of the authors and trying to conglomerate all the errata and the web content.
>>
>>52387796
>Fantasy Craft
>Open Legend
>Rule of Cool's Legend
>True20
>OVA
>Valor
>Technoir
>Edge of the Empire/Age of Rebellion/Force and Destiny
>>
>>52390829
As for campaigns:
I'd settle for a D&D campaign where each session isn't squandered on hashing out bullshit details or by laboriously pinballing between the same two or three locations punctuated by semi-random encounters. For the love of god, someone save me from my friends' shitty GMing. I'd GLADLY run something but at the moment the group's schedules are being strangled by what they're currently running.

>>52387796
Also, OP, I hope you find a group to play Lasers & Feelings with. Sucks you can't scrape together a few people for a one-shot game in that.
>>
>all human history influenced medieval campaign.
>campain set in Gilead when Roland from The Dark Tower series was a kid
> campaign where the setting is the roman empire stands in for traditional races and the European barbarians are orcs and beastmen. Players have to decide if they're roman from the start or not.
I'll never get to test out eqyptian dwarves or centaur sioux.
>Lotr during the war of wrath/ the goblin war
>Lotr in Harad during the last alliance
>Deathwatch specializing in deep strikes and assassinations with a dreadnaught dmpc whos war cry is "acquiring dynamic entry"
>post-apocalyptic Scion:hero where all the gods and titans are dead but titanspawn abound.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.