[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, anons... you ever steal something from your fellow players

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: brainteaser_stolen_dice_image.jpg (295KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
brainteaser_stolen_dice_image.jpg
295KB, 1334x750px
So, anons... you ever steal something from your fellow players and LGS owners, even if on Accident? Or maybe you did it on purpose, and you're the sort of bastard that pocketed someone's foil card?
>>
I have a bag of about 100 dice. Within this bag is dice that i dont know the origin of, and there are dice that used to live in there that dont anymore. About 80% of them i bought.
>>
>>52380356
I'm not a thief.
If I find I've got someone else's stuff by mistake, I make sure to give it back, or at least hand it in to the store so it can be returned. I figure that if I spread the behaviour I want to see in people, it will spread on it's own as people realise that not being a dick means people won't be dicks to you.
>>
>>52380356
What? No.
>>
>>52380356
A long time ago, when I was but tit-high to the average vaginal support unit, my little brother had something stolen from him. He was a little kid, probably seven at the time. We were in a daycare ran by the craziest and most devout catholic Sri lankan woman I have ever met. Her son, Timothy, a year older than me but the spoiled baby of his family, was a pokemon collector. The family constantly had exchange students from japan and korea, so he had a fair bit of the rare moonrune cards. His mother granting his every demand filled up his collection pretty quick, but there were still some cards missing.

My brother had just received a few of those pokemon card packs from our Dad when he picked us up from school and carted us over to daycare. I don't remember how many cards were in them, 9 11 or 15, but he was really excited on the car ride over when he pulled out a foil ninetales and foil blastoise, two of his favourite pokemon.

I usually busied myself downstairs playing super nintendo while we were at daycare, because I could bring my games from home, because of the age gap between myself and most of the kids and because I found Timmy to be an insufferable cunt. As I'm fucking around with egyptian mummies in Nobilia, my brother comes in to the room, tears streaming down his face.

I of course asked what happened, and he explained that Timmy had dared him to trade Ninetales and Blastoise for seven mystery cards- all which turned out to be garbage like caterpie, geodude and onix. My brother, feeling it was unfair, asked to have his cards back, to which Timothy replied "No take backs" and ran to his mother and came up with some story about my brother trying to steal from him.

My brother has always had a temper, emulating what he saw at home, so it wasn't that hard for the woman to believe her darling angel's story about my brothers thuggery. She even took the 7 cards he had received "to teach him a lesson about stealing"
>>
I accidentally picked up a Guardsmen once during an apocalypse game, the guy left town the next week. Sort of feel bad, but also not really since it was a mistake and the guy fucked off before I could return it.
>>
>>52381130
I just finished reading this and now I'm pissed.
>>
Once I've rolled all the 6's out of my home D6 I covertly switch them with the one at the LGS.
>>
>>52380356
I once took my freinds dice bag. Called him when i found out and gave it back the next time we saw each other
>>
>>52381630
You bastard.
>>
Cause I bring two or more pencils to my D&D games I accidentally steal some pencils or erasers.

Next week I just slip them back in though.
>>
I was a regular at a GW as a teen, used to go in the back for a piss or sometimes to help out washing palates after a day. I'd always have a sneaky rummage through the massive rejects/bitz box, got a load of random single metals from various eras that way. I wouldn't touch stock though, god no.
>>
>>52380356
Couple times - cards that change ownership over course on game when both players have same sleeves make game prone to this kind of accidents. It was always sorted out later, though I got a DQ over it once (pulled for decklist check while another guy's card was shuffled in).

I do drop games for prize pool split every once in a while. Some people might consider that thievery of sorts.
>>
>>52381130
>vaginal support unit
I'm stealing that.
>>
scatter dice
lots of scatter dice.
>>
File: trash.jpg (104KB, 500x671px) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
104KB, 500x671px
If somebody drops dice on the ground and I find it 3 days later, they're mine now.
>>
>>52380356
I did end up with an extra d6 one night, don't know where from. But from that day on I failed every d6 roll.
Then I gave it to a friend and I started doing well while he started failing his rolls. So he did the same.

That die from hell has belonged to everyone at the LGS at this point.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.