[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a blank go sexy time with a psyker? What would their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: dea3c6ec52fb1fe3f2e502e438ee9f22.jpg (151KB, 1024x726px) Image search: [Google]
dea3c6ec52fb1fe3f2e502e438ee9f22.jpg
151KB, 1024x726px
Can a blank go sexy time with a psyker? What would their offspring be like?
>>
>>52357515
>Not now, I have a migraine.
>EVERYTIME!
>>
>>52357587
I imagine it would play out like this.
The psyker would prob not survive.
>>
>>52357515
>Can a blank go sexy time with a psyker?
Sure, if they don't give a shit about the psyker's comfort.

>What would their offspring be like?
Most likely normal. Likely a very small chance of being a psyker or a blank.
>>
>>52357515
They "can" but the psyker,depending on his powerlevel, would be extremely uncomfortable, outright faint, or in agonising pain.

I don't think we know if the pariah gene is transmissible so probably not, however the psyker gene most definitely is, although it's rarely reliable and is mixed with a bit of magic folklore, like being the 7th son of the 7th son and stuff like that.
>>
>>52357731
But how do the pariah gene if not transmissible during sexy time?
>>
>>52357515
Masochist Psycher and Sadist Blank couple
>>
>>52357803
Spread*
>>
>>52357809
It would be extremely painful.

Also, is more likely females get the pariah gene than males? When I read the lore it often seems to focus on females when it comes to blanks.
More male psykers on the other hand?
>>
>>52357515
The only example I know of a Psyker x Blank Couple is Eisenhorn and his love interest. I think in the I believe third book, he is asked if they ever had sex and he answered that wouldn't be possible for them.
>>
>>52357515
You mean a pariah? Unless they changed the lore, there's a difference between the two. A blank just has no warp presence, it would be weird to a psyker but that's about it.

A pariah though is like a null warp wound in reality, like nails on a chalkboard and would be painful on all levels to the psyker, physically, mentally, spiritually, and warp-being.
>>
>>52357826
For (You)
>>
>>52357826

>4U

In a more serious note remember that eisenhorn could not even hug bequin even he loved him so much. Because he was a psyker(even though he was a minor one)
>>
>>52357826
The Pariah gene is probably on the X chromosome
>>52357864
Blanks and Pariah actually have a negative Psyker level. The lore is really unclear and has been ret conned a few times over what exactly qualifies as a blank and their effects on Psykers. All human blanks seem to cause some discomfort in Psykers, Tau have no warp presence yet are still affected by Psychic Powers and I can't recall anything saying they cause Psyker discomfort. Originally all Blanks were caused due to the Newton spread Pariah gene, which may have been retconned.
>>
>>52357595
Blanks aren't lethal to psykers, are they? The psyker would probably be unconscious during the whole thing though.
>>
File: nqFf6qP.jpg (61KB, 738x897px) Image search: [Google]
nqFf6qP.jpg
61KB, 738x897px
>>52357864
>>52358061
Blanks are lethal to psykers as far as I know, all blanks inherit the pariah gene or have no presence in the warp by some other means but it is just the pariah units from Necrons that is removed from the lore.

Like sisters of silence are all blanks and fucks up demons and psykers with their mere presence.

Just like the culexus assassin.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.