[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I heard they're back but I also heard they're in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: Squat-command.jpg (37KB, 461x346px) Image search: [Google]
Squat-command.jpg
37KB, 461x346px
So I heard they're back but I also heard they're in AoS. Can someone explain it to me?
>>
>explain
GW needs to make sense first.
>>
>>52351888
They are not.
But AOS now has some iron-clad dwarfs with flying magical metal-baloons. It's just as silly as it sounds.
>>
>>52351888
/tg/ meme. AoS now has steampunk airship dwarves with beard guns and shit, /tg/ is joking it's the squats returned.
>>
>>52351888
>>52353140

It is a shitty steampunk dwarf faction hoping to pull a few players away from warmachine.
>>
>>52353180
As a warmachine player, what is the faction called? I don't wanna play the red headed naked cartoony dwarfs. I was old school dwarfs
>>
>>52353235
Kharadron overlords.
>>
>>52353250
Too cartoony for me, I'm out. I want Tolkien dwarfs, not Peter Jackson dwarfs :( I feel like I've missed the curve, everything is getting all cartoony and I want the old whfb look (which I've never played, just got into tabletop stuff)
>>
>>52351888
They are not back. They are not in AoS.

It's a meme.
>>
>>52353180
Right, because warmachine created the steampunk craze. They are TOTALLY original in that regards

I'm being sarcastic in case you cant sense my sarcasm.
>>
>>52353180
I don't think GW needs to emulate warmachine to pull warmachine players away. PP is doing a good enough job with that. Besides, I don't see no warjacks, so i don't see how this is meant to 'pull hapless warmachine players back'. Unless that's a meme, in which case, well memed.
>>
>>52353873
I'm pretty sure warhammer was doing steampunk dwarfs before warmachine was even a thing. These guys were just the next evolutionary step in the craziness of the aos setting, regardless of warmachines success
>>
>>52353308
Dispossessed is still a viable faction in AoS. It's all the traditional dwarfs from fantasy. It's the faction I play and prefer.

But I'm still going to be all upon the kharadron overlords.
>>
>>52354058
>Dispossessed is still a viable faction in AoS.
Yeah with bad rules and no update in the future.
>>
I'm going to buy Overlords just to spite you fags who say they're shitty models.
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>52354746
>t.I love steampunk
>>
>>52353957
>in the craziness of the aos setting,
You mean random mess of lowest cliche in modern fantasy genre?
>>
>>52355484
>>52354730
Hi. You're wrong. That's all you're getting from me.
>>
>>52356294
>Hi. You're wrong.
Where?
>>
>52356403
Nice try, slav shitposter. Not gonna happen.
>>
>>52356448
>you're wrong
>where I'am wrong?
>le slavshitposter boogeyman
>>
>>52356557
You just fell to typical AoS fifth-level-ironic counter-troll-shitposting. For more than a year that accurserd general was a cesspool and veterans of that long war can refute even the soundest arguments with a few words.
>>
>>52356642
>refute
It's looks ,more like "la-la-la ure wong la-la-la"
>>
>>52356642
Not at all. I've just learned the only winning move is not to play. I could go on explaining and counterpointing with sound cogent arguments, and they would all be either completely ignored or countered with the same asinine points repeated ad nausea. It would be a completely inane experience and not worth my time, because I know the guy I am responding to has already made his decision and has no interest understanding, just trolling.

So I'm good. I came in and made my statements, and I will just leave it at that. If I feel someone is genuinely curious and interested in further explanation, I will provide it. But it's clearly not what's happening here.
>>
>>52356740
>I've just learned the only winning move is not to play.

Perfect AoS strategy or perfect AoS strategy?
>>
As you can see, OP, Warhammer is a fucking terrible franchise with infighting and autists slinging shit at each other.
>>
>>52356642
The general is still a cesspool tho
>>
>>52357068
Just like any other franchise! Seriously, go anywhere else and see the same signature 4chan bullshit.

But really, to only ever see this much shit slinging on 4chan. Just about everywhere else I go on the internet is much more level headed and reasonable in both camps.
>>
>>52357119
All generals are cesspools
>>
>>52357129
>Seriously, go anywhere else and see the same signature 4chan bullshit.
Well nope, any other wargame general can discuss flaws of the system, lore, models etc.
Now go and try to say something negative about AoSofication of 40k.
>>
>make kinda cool flying magic tec stuff

"Hey boss... if we add giant hollow orbs with a handful of detail sprinkled on them they will look twice as big and we can charge 4 times the price."

GENIOUS!
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.