[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Power rangers are now in 40k Whats there gimmick How do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
Power rangers are now in 40k
Whats there gimmick
How do they defeat chaos
>>
>>52351435
We've already discussed that the Emperor and Primarchs are Kamen Riders.

I guess the Power Rangers are Tau or Eldar.
>>
>>52351435
>How do they defeat chaos
By punching it with a megazord. What kind of a question is that?
>>
>>52351457
But Kamen Riders are 90% linked to the shows villain...

Oh, that makes perfect sense then.
>>
>>52351435

They'd just be killed really, really easily. Justice is worthless in 40k. Chaos Titans would smash their giant robot, and CSM/Daemons would mash the squishy Rangers.

I mean, if you think about it, Sentai teams would basically be like shit Harlequins. Not as flashy, not as killy, not as fast, not as smart. They'd get their asses handed to them. They might be able to take on someone shit-tier like Orks or Tau, but any of the real heavyweights in 40k would beat them without any problems.
>>
>>52351466
>>52351457
>giant mechs
>generic good guys in a bad guy world
>bastardized version of the orginal
It fucking works
>>
>>52351485
But anon power rangers always win
I would fucking laugh my ass off if GW suddenly turns 40k into power rangers and the emperor becomes neo-zordon
>>
>>52351485
>They'd just be killed really, really easily
But power rangers never lose. That's kind of their thing.
>>
>>52351532
>>52351547

That's retarded reasoning. Take your shitty passive-ironic humour back to >>>/jp/ along with your pathetic tokushit.
>>
>>52351626
Anon i don't know what toku means
Please explain
>>
>>52351435

>Gimmick

They come in all the colors and have combining robots

Megazord special attack to the face
>>
>>52351649
Not him, but...

Tokusatsu is a type of Japanese Film/TV show that uses special effects super heavily. Most Sentai shows like Super Sentai and Kamen Rider are classified as these. I like to think of them as "live action anime" as it's very similar thematically.
>>
>>52351435
The same thing that would happen if people stopped making cancerous 40k crossover threads. We'll never no in either case.
>>
>>52351435
woah when did zach become the cool ranger? pimpin jacket buds. he bangin kimberly now?
>>
File: ultra-megazord[1].jpg (17KB, 339x299px) Image search: [Google]
ultra-megazord[1].jpg
17KB, 339x299px
>>52351435
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=952-m5QW6jY&list=PLb9Hzys6LdupeUyF4JSJwHSUqys60uCx8

Power Rangers have at least solar system busting powers by default. Some of the teams have universe-wide effects that they can (but don`t) ever call upon.

late season SPD were repeatedly arresting dudes who can blow up planets by their lonesome, and they have enough space-capable zords to really screw over the faction`s fleets. It won't be easy, they're working at a severe numerical disadvantage after all, but it's probable that the stronger megazords can outright one-shot fleets. Serpentera, which is a good benchmark for top-tier zords, was explicitly planet-busting as a side-effect of it's operation. Simular endgame zords are even more silly Based on how stupid the megazord form becomes. The Zeo Zords are at least well above that for example.

The galaxy ends up pretty well off.
>>
>>52351435
You've got the wrong Japanese super hero team. Should have gotten the one that is actually shown in universe to be able to defeat Chaos... temporarily.
>>
>>52351435
>What's their gimmick
Justice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xgdw6TMhGkA
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.