[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be a shitty 2HD carpenter in a small town >See giants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 14Enraged.jpg (84KB, 960x700px) Image search: [Google]
14Enraged.jpg
84KB, 960x700px
>Be a shitty 2HD carpenter in a small town
>See giants size of a house smashing shit around, throwing carts and rocks each every way
>See Adventurers spewing their adventury shit at oversized brutes
>wat do?

TLDR: DM gave us some shit-ter NPCs to run while cyclops are fucking up the town and NPCs are supposed to survive. (and HELP lvl 6 adventurers???) Its hard form me to imagine anything to do for them but crawl under beds and pray to gods of D&D setting for Adventurers to win. Is there any way shit-tier NPCs can contribute in such a fight?
>>
>>52342353

By throwing rocks and stealing their tendies.
>>
>>
>>52342353
You're a carpenter? You'll be salivating at all the business you'll be getting from the destruction. You're about to become a wealthy man.
>>
Stop yer bitchin and learn to run the game yerself buttercup
>>
>>52342353
>Be a shitty 2HD carpenter
So, more than twice as tough as a regular carpenter?
>>
>>52342956
Lel true.
>>
If you can buy time, building catapults can be a good idea. If the cyclops is particularly dumb, make a large pit where you keep the catapults, so that he will attempt to rush at them and end up tripping hard. Aim at the only eye he got. It is a big target, hard to miss. Always keep the distance, but not enough to make him resort to throw rocks alone. Poison , if avaiable , should be used. Flaming rounds, oil, tanglebags, or any kind of low dc weapon that a bigass bugger cant use. All failing, make a zone where it is full of small tunnels where only an human can enter inside, and provoke him to follow. Get a few dozen people Fill him with arrows while he cant reach any of you.
>>
>>52342353
ASSEMBLE A BALLISTA ON THE FUCKING DOUBLE

YOU GOT SOME CYCLOPS TO BLIND
>>
>>52344341
>large target
I am no history savant,but i am pretty sure catapults weren't accurate like that.
>>
>>52342353
>NPCs
>Shit tier
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.