[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Yeah we know, you killed the vampire lording over us a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 4689170_orig.jpg (100KB, 709x600px) Image search: [Google]
4689170_orig.jpg
100KB, 709x600px
"Yeah we know, you killed the vampire lording over us a month ago, but did you listen when we said not to kill him? Did you fuck! Now half the village is dead because an uglier, older, more evil vampire moved in! You bastards will pay with your lives for ruining ours!"

The villagers you "saved" from a vampire who mostly minded his own business aside from the odd nibble outnumber you 30 to 1, and have nothing to lose. How do you unfuck this situation?
>>
Cloudkill.
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>52308869
"But... I'm a vampire!"

Rolling for bluff.
>>
>>52308869
PSI Bitchkill Omega
>>
>>52308869

I put on my hat
>>
>>52308970
>I'm a vampire
>Not "I'm THE vampire you speak off"
>>
>>52308869
I kill the other half of the village.
>>
File: 1490163089578.jpg (109KB, 564x797px) Image search: [Google]
1490163089578.jpg
109KB, 564x797px
>>52308869
You understand not the workings of the universe, the struggle between good and evil. I will serve good no matter what leave now before you give yourselves to evil and my hand is forced to smite you aswell.
>>
Rolled 14 + 15 (1d20 + 15)

"You've obviously been charmed by the new vampire to kill us. Are you to let the fiend control you? Let us go and kill IT in its fiendish dwelling!"
Roll for diplomacy.
>>
File: specopstheline_6842.jpg (60KB, 300x367px) Image search: [Google]
specopstheline_6842.jpg
60KB, 300x367px
>>52308869
> The villagers you "saved" from a vampire who mostly minded his own business aside from the odd nibble outnumber you 30 to 1, and have nothing to lose. How do you unfuck this situation?
Shooting the crowd usually helps.
>>
>>52308869
>The villagers you "saved" from a vampire who mostly minded his own business aside from the odd nibble outnumber you 30 to 1, and have nothing to lose. How do you unfuck this situation?
They're obviously enchanted with vampire madness. I subtly cast haste on the party, then fly, then start raining fireballs down on the crowd.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.