[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your character's hobbies /tg/? What does s/he like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: conan-the-barbarian02.jpg (616KB, 1782x2745px) Image search: [Google]
conan-the-barbarian02.jpg
616KB, 1782x2745px
What are your character's hobbies /tg/? What does s/he like to do when they are not out and about murderhoboing?

My latest half-orc barbarian spends his free time arm-wrestling other men, playing his drums in taverns, drinking until he gets a little tipsy -usually the alchol is not enough to get him drunk- and visiting the best brothels in town.

The party doesn't share his hobbies in the least, sadly.
>>
>>52286178
For GMs, what're the hobbies of your favourite NPC? Grimderp villains need not apply
>>
File: grill time.png (176KB, 340x430px) Image search: [Google]
grill time.png
176KB, 340x430px
>>52286178
I swear like 9/10 of the characters I make are interested in cooking. Whether or not they're actually good at it.
>>
>>52286178

He likes to people watch. He'll take some food out to the park or just hang out in a bar and just chat or sit by himself and watch life go by.

He's a uniformed member of a well-liked religious order so people will often approach him for advice or help, as well.

One thing that is a bit more classically hobby-ish is that before he took orders he spent some time working in a roadside carnival as a juggler and sleight-of-hand magician and now knows a few routines that have a religious "message" to them, including a "cursed" coin that constantly re-appears on or around a particular spectator when it isn't "pinned" by a holy symbol (a great time to pass notes or small items) and a trick where a plain napkin slowly becomes covered in catechistic symbols and then given away (which is also great for passing things on.)
>>
File: jeremy_tattoo_design1.jpg (2MB, 2544x3256px) Image search: [Google]
jeremy_tattoo_design1.jpg
2MB, 2544x3256px
My Tiefling Alchemist has been interested in flower pressing, it was something she started when she was looking for alchemical herbs and could only find flowers so she took them and started pressing them in the spare pages of her formula book, now even when she does find the herbs she needs she still takes flowers to press. She has been doing this for about 18 months now.
>>
>>52286230
She comes across as a very diligent person, but she tends to laze about with her spare time. Hot chocolate and a good thriller film, general social mingling complete with half-arsed manipulation of her peers, getting into arguments.
She also enjoys playing the piano and singing, but she's not very good at it.
>>
Almost sevin feet tall and close to three hundred pounds of muscle incased in another fifty or more of metal plate you see the paladin begin......to play the spoons.

Fuck y'all, I got the high CHA, imma take a rank in perform and play those spoons like a motherfucker. Feel the rhythm with your haaaaaaaands.....
>>
>>52286178
yeah, he might be a huge iron-clad turtleman with an arsenal made for sieges, but he enjoys painting much more than that
>>
Taxidermy.
>>
Purple Prose Poetry.
>>
He tries to teach himself to read in secret, since he's convinced the party that he's happy being illiterate and is too proud to back down from that. Also trying to come up with new ways to cover up all the burn wounds he gets on his adventures, since he doesn't think those are particularly heroic or threatening.
>>
>>52286178
My wizard reads. A lot. She's crafted a ring of sustenance only so she could have more time to read at night.
>>
>>52286178
Paladin likes to cook, physical adept likes martial arts trids, mad scientist just creates more insane inventions, and the troll street samurai is a surprisingly good tailor.
>>
Smoking cigars, wandering the sewers and researching the to his curse
>>
>>52286178
Collecting sea shells.
>>
>>52286178
Greetings my fellow half-orc barbarian. My barb is a little deranged from all the regeneration spells cast on him and is a little bit of a Captain Ahab. He spends his free time assembling weapons from monster parts he got murderhoboing while he bides his time to hunt down the sea troll that stole his original leg. And the dragon that ate his other leg and arm. And the Sentient Umber Hulk that bit out most of his innards. He now carries around lots of extra monster parts to jam onto lost limbs as a temporary prosthesis. The extra monster blood coursing through him simply exacerbates his dementia of course.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.