[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sup /tg/ I'm planning on running a one or two shot for my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: ghost-in-the-shell.jpg (253KB, 1200x806px) Image search: [Google]
ghost-in-the-shell.jpg
253KB, 1200x806px
sup /tg/ I'm planning on running a one or two shot for my group where they play as law enforcement in a cyberpunk setting somewhat based on pic related but with less funding. any plot hook ideas?
>>
>>52284397
Ideas will mostly depend on what their speciality is. I find that having the PCs being working for a local PD could be interesting. They would always have the problem of having to deal with few available resources, corrupt officials, dirty cops, street gangs, corporate spec-ops, cybercriminals, psycho killers, internal affairs (if they are dirty or they pissed off a corporation...), etc.
>>
>>52284397
Tons. But I'm at work so I'll bump for now and answer later.
>>
>>52284397
>A hacker group is carrying out acts of sabotage and high profile hacks including corporate advertising and mass-hacks against crowds of people. The twist is that they're only doing it to try and sabotage the efforts of a nascent seed AI trying to grow by networking a bunch of cyberbrains together into a massive distributed cluster.
>>
>>52284397
Stumble across a government op to deal drugs in poor and working class communities to disrupt a nascent political movement and justify ever-expanding surveillance state budgets.
>>
One triad-operated brothel uses a special technology linking customer and prostitute (super-realistic and customizable androids) via a neural-loop. The whole idea is to increase the customers pleasure by superposing the android's own pleasure (and vice-versa). Sounds nice, no? Actually, this technology is used to hack cyberbrains and either steal sensitive data or implant viruses and suggestions. This technology also happens to be very addictive.
>>
Hint/plot progression scenario

>group is called due to noise complaints(it's a slow day)
>they arrive at the scene, loud stereo blaring in the middle of the night
>no answer, party decides to break in
>intel shows a single person living in the residence, no dependents, self-employed
>they follow the noise of the stereo to a impromptu chem lab, a cold body is lying nearby a shower
>seems he was making nerve gas or something, then he fucked up. Tried to reach the decontamination chamber but the chems got to him. Not a pretty sight.
>on a easy search roll, the party can find clues for their big case (a notebook full of underground contacts, an email detailing a drug drop off)
>>
A new drug that contains nano-machines that modifies the user's brain or body in some way. The more the drug is used, the more radical the changes. It appears that the drug was made by some weird cult wanting to change humanity.
>>
>>52289850
Thinking about it, the drug could contain a retrovirus that alters human DNA, turning humans into some kind of psychopathic and bloodthirsty werebeasts (demon virus).
>>
File: 1453958273219.png (20KB, 416x154px) Image search: [Google]
1453958273219.png
20KB, 416x154px
>>52290578
>not turning victims into catgirls that only act cutely to hide how bloodthirsty they are
>>
>>52284397
Human trafficking ring.

It's simple, but it works.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.