[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tg/, I am a newfag to this board, I was wondering if you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Torinn Daardendrian2.jpg (118KB, 387x580px) Image search: [Google]
Torinn Daardendrian2.jpg
118KB, 387x580px
Hey /tg/, I am a newfag to this board, I was wondering if you guys could direct me to a good rpg site, fantasy preferred but open to everything.
>>
>>52264322
>open to everything
F-list
>>
>>52264392
Aren't they a bunch of horny furries?
>>
>>52264449

Yes.
>>
>>52264322
What exactly do you mean by rpg site? Do you want a place to discuss RPGs on, a place to play RPGs, a place to find parties?
>>
>>52264850

This.

If you're looking for the first option, OP, you've already found it. /tg/ ain't perfect but I can unironically say it's better than GitP or RPG.net

If you're looking for a place to play them or people to play with, we do have gamefinder threads. though I still maintain playing IRL is the only way to play
>>
>>52264904
>we do have gamefinder threads
We do?
>>
>>52264924

Well we did. I didn't realize there wasn't one up. We used to have an ongoing general.

That said, it's pretty easy to try recruiting from here.
>>
>>52264924
Yeah they pop up every now and then. Just be careful, I've never used 'em but I hear that you can get matched with some fuckin' weird ass people.
>>
>>52264850
Place to play RPGs, or to find parties.
>>
>>52264974
roll20 is your answer. Keep in mind, that 90% of the players there are underage idiots (or furries), and 90% of the games never start or are shit.
You can find good people, though, and it's a very handy virtual tabletop.
>>
>>52264904
Anon, you're a life saver. IRL playing is golden, but I am willing to find a group. I just need more than my weekly fix.
>>
>>52264974

There's always Roll20. Be warned though, you can get some real oddballs.
>>
>>52264974
Quick tip:
Spend atleast like 5 minutes checking over what people say, and if they don't make you do any kind of like "interview" then it's prolly gonna be shit
>>
>>52265045
>>52265003
>>52264996
Thanks guys, I appreciate the help
>>
>>52264944
Easy to recruit, because there are nothing but spazzes and furry erpers. No game from this board will last more then three sesssions. Look elsewhere anon.
>>
If your looking for Play by post games then Mythweavers is pretty good. Though it does enforce a pg-13 rating on content.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.