[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/5eg/ Fifth Edition General: "Stat me, /tg/" edition.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 46

File: Owlbear.jpg (368KB, 1000x769px) Image search: [Google]
Owlbear.jpg
368KB, 1000x769px
>New UA: Mystic
http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/unearthed-arcana/mystic-class

>Official /5eg/ Mega Trove v4b
https://mega.nz/#F!z8pBVD4Q!UIJWxhYEWy7Xp91j6tztoQ

>Pastebin with resources and so on:
http://pastebin.com/X1TFNxck

>5etools
https://5egmegaanon.github.io/5etools/5etools.html

>Previously, on /5eg/
>>52258310

What's the class/archetype/race you will never, ever play, even at gunpoint?

I am not going to play druid (and to the lesser extent ranger, but I'm more open minded about that one). "Muh forest", "muh nature" and "muh animals" are simply not compelling concepts for me.
>>
>>52264094

I'll repost in the new thread

Hey lads,

I'm looking to build a one session Dungeon where my players have to figure out how to escape while being hunted; I was wondering if there were any pre-mades that I can give a look over?
>>
>>52264094
>I am not going to play druid (and to the lesser extent ranger, but I'm more open minded about that one). "Muh forest", "muh nature" and "muh animals" are simply not compelling concepts for me.

>not playing a druid of the coast that's just a totally chilled out beach bum. Doesn't even have to be "muh forest" "muh nature." Talk about "respecting the elements, bro." Underestimating the wave if a big no no.
>>
>>52264094

Never met a moon druid who wasn't a gynormous cock goblin.

Or a Warlock for that matter
>>
>>52264164
You've yet to say you wouldn't play one faggot
>>
>>52264094
I don't think I'll ever play rouge simply because it seems silly to me as there are other skill jockeys (Bard and psion) that seem more fun and I'd rather play. I don't think I'll ever really play ranger simply cause it seems boring to me and not clash as well with my average friendly drinking characters as the other classes. or wizards, fuck them.
>>
Well guys it's 3/19/17 and there's still no zen archer archetype for the monk.
>>
>>52264242
The next UA is the 27th though
>>
>>52264331
There's been no such announcement

Instead of lying, just tell that anon the truth: Zen Archer is PF cancer.
>>
>>52264123
For what purpose?

Your main role as monk is really to be stunning things. Instead, you're opting to stay away and not stun things.

You might as well be a dex fighter, because you can afford to take CBE+SS feats and all that without losing out on AC like the monk would.

It might work as a 'Sometimes melee, sometimes ranged' thing, though. Since monks are squishy, standing back and using ranged attacks isn't a bad idea for a monk if they're not planning to use their ki right that moment.
>>
File: A N G E R Y 3-17.png (16KB, 480x176px) Image search: [Google]
A N G E R Y 3-17.png
16KB, 480x176px
>>52264344
Anon...
>>
File: angeryyyyy.jpg (35KB, 538x254px) Image search: [Google]
angeryyyyy.jpg
35KB, 538x254px
>>52264377
>No UA
>>
File: Ricky Spanish.jpg (114KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Ricky Spanish.jpg
114KB, 1252x1252px
Hey fa/tg/uys, can someone tl;dr me on whether arcane trickster with SCAG wizard cantrips is good or only kinda meh? Swashbuckler seems so good for fighting but it doesn't really fit with how I envisioned the character
>>
>>52264351
They could always get a stun arrow ability. What RPG have you played where the mystical-archer class doesn't get fancy moves like that.
>>
File: Athena flip.gif (2MB, 540x286px) Image search: [Google]
Athena flip.gif
2MB, 540x286px
>>52264377
>>
>>52264326
>>52264410
tl;dr: Easily the best way to do melee rogue, though CBE rogues are still a thing.

It's great.

Take shortswords. It's 1d6+DEX instead of 1d8+DEX but you can use them instead of your cantrips when you don't think you'll hit. Though, I guess you can go rapier if you know you're going to get some good use from it.

BB/GFB is great when you can either get their secondary effects or you have advantage. How do you get advantage? You have find familiar which gives you advantage, you have a level 13 mage hand ability to grant you advantage and there are probably spells or ... Just use teammates to help you, or even use a bonus action to hide if you can manage that.

So you don't get swashbuckler's features? Who cares?
Get the mobile feat.
+10ft speed over swashbuckler.
You get swashbuckler's disengage to move away after a booming blade and to basically fuck off and not get hit, not to mention if you use BB/GFB you're not using your bonus attack meaning you can dash away too.

Then, AT also has the other features like the bonus action mage hand that can do some of the same things thief's bonus action can do that usually take an action, and they can do general spell shit and sending their familiar to scout around.. But really, some utility such as 'disguise self' can go a long way.

It's easily better than swashbuckler if you know what you're doing, swashbuckler is just 'my first melee rogue' material with cool flavour.
>>
>>52264377
https://twitter.com/Wizards_DnD
i passed my save vs. your occluded mind, fuccboi
>>
Can anyone toss me an example on how a sorcerer would discover their powers other than "i was just doing dishes and suddenly I shot lightning from my fingers"?
>>
>>52264427
Well, that's kind of removing monk's main weakness, I guess. Normally the monk has to engage in melee combat (Even if they're sun soul) to stun people. And they're not awfully survivable until level 18.

But now, with stun arrows, all you do is sit at the back all day and stunarrow people, probably.
>>
>>52264476
then make it so any "charge" you give your weapon sacrifices your movement for that turn. Now you're a turret.
>>
>>52264468
It's a bloodline. They grew up from a babe being coached on the secrets of their innate magic from their parents. Depending on their disposition, they might have grown up knowing they were a freak, a destined hero, or better than everyone else.
>>
File: stop this... please....jpg (13KB, 150x182px) Image search: [Google]
stop this... please....jpg
13KB, 150x182px
>>52264377
Stop lying
>>52264457
>>
>>52264457
Damn, that was a DC of 15 too.
>>
>>52264520
could it be hidden until they reach a certain age?
>>
Being asain, it really hard for me to find my ilk that like to play any dnd.

Or find a group that that not totally too far up the ass with the Tolkien or game of throne kinda setting.

And then there the super weeb that straight should just be playing exalted instead of dnd.

I'll even settle for something mediterranean. I just want something different.

Utah suck
>>
>>52264548
Yeah man. Make it like marvel mutants, they only get their powers when they hit puberty. That way they're still an idiot kid, but they're smart enough that they can figure out how to take care of themselves.
>>
>>52264558
>Asian in Utah
>complaining about white people

Move back to your own country.
>>
File: Why contain it.jpg (71KB, 288x499px) Image search: [Google]
Why contain it.jpg
71KB, 288x499px
>>52264530
> mfw hekatonposting spreads
>>
>>52264571
>>
File: tumblr_nmlwttzmAW1tb5g6zo1_540.gif (94KB, 514x510px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmlwttzmAW1tb5g6zo1_540.gif
94KB, 514x510px
>>52264558
what sort of post is this?
>>
File: Firbolg.jpg (103KB, 620x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Firbolg.jpg
103KB, 620x1200px
GUYS I FOUND FIRBOLG ART THAT ISN'T COMPLETE SHIT :D
>>
>>52264600
I just want some flavor in my games. Every group I've played with is a bland with the setting as they come
>>
>Try registering with DNDBeyond on 3 different emails

>some mailchimp keeps giving "Request Blocked" shit

I don't understand
>>
>>52264601
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH SHID (still got a bit of a big nose and weird hair but not all around that bad)
Sauce?
>>
>>52264601
>tumblrnose
>>
File: 5e firbolg.jpg (285KB, 834x1280px) Image search: [Google]
5e firbolg.jpg
285KB, 834x1280px
>>52264629
Not as red as the original
>>
File: 1488346389393.jpg (413KB, 1471x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1488346389393.jpg
413KB, 1471x1041px
So, for people who were in the last thread...

Is this one better or worse? Did you folks manage to turn it around?
>>
>>52264627
https://twitter.com/wizards_dnd/media

Be warned, there's about 5000 black and white character portraits.
>>
>>52264663
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>52264617
Ok, but what does you being Asian have to do with it? Its okay to get annoyed with repetitive Tolkien and GoT styled stuff, but to base that exclusively on your being Asian is just being an arrogant asshole, like the Pinoys in mmo games that have no identity other than being Pinoys.

Or does it annoy you that you can't find other Asians to play DnD with? First of all, DAS WASICT. Second, you're a fucking Asian in Utah. You'll have more luck finding a DnD group that's likable than finding another Asian that's into this stuff.

I agree with the other shit. Fucking weebs should just stick to Pathfinder and Exalted.

Man, I dunno. Either use Roll20 or the WotC game finder.
>>
>>52264663
5E operates under an objective morality rule set because its default setting is Forgotten Realms. This means that your intention and the ultimate outcome of an action are irrelevant to whether it is Good or Evil. You cannot "greater good" your way to holiness by being a shithead; if you do Evil, even for short or long-term Good gains, you are actually just doing Evil.
>>
File: King Hekaton.png (86KB, 171x189px) Image search: [Google]
King Hekaton.png
86KB, 171x189px
>>52264690
Stop beating the dead horse.
>>
>>52264705
Not an Evil act.
>>
>>52264669
Seems like they just used a random name, title, and class generator and then slapped art to it. But why?
>>
I am aiming to give all my players something special to power them up since they want to kill gods.
The paladin has a sentient sword that assimilates other powers and grows in strength the more you use it. The cleric has a tome of forbidden knowledge and lost secrets.
But now I'm having some problems with the monk. He was cursed some 6-7 sessions ago with a semi-sentient curse that is very hard to remove it was his own fault, I didn't just force it on him.
He's a shadow monk and the curse was born of death of innocents who died begging for mercy and the madness of their king. He's already got a magic ring from a warlock that keeps the curse suppressed but I wanted to make the curse the thing that actually makes him stronger.
Something like allowing the monk to try and change the curse from a parasitic being into a symbiotic one. Maybe something to do with shadows because he loves being edgy.
Any good ideas how to go proceed with this? Shitloads of meditation? Get help from priests?
>>
File: Firbolg1.jpg (294KB, 620x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Firbolg1.jpg
294KB, 620x1200px
>>52264726
I have no idea. Either way, kind of useful.

>>52264629
Made this for you anon <3
>>
>>52264729
> kill gods
> sentient sword that assimilates other powers and grows in strength the more you use it
I'm having the Leveler flashbacks right now. Please don't break the bounded accuracy.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gUjGyBIC6GPzAGwp7VNevJzGEDRGIiYh9yscGTlbJMQ/edit
>>
>>52264762
Don't worry. The sword improves so slowly I'll have time to adjust it's strength accordingly.
>>
File: Firbolg2.jpg (317KB, 667x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Firbolg2.jpg
317KB, 667x1024px
>>52264659
With ten seconds in photoshop, firbolgs are immediately fixed.
>>
>>52264781
Tbh the nose never bugged me that much, it's more so the fact that they have very thick arm hair that almost looks like fur, unkempt hair, weird ears but mostly the blue skin.
>>
>>52264777
>>52264729
Also, the players specifically requested that they would have the chance to face off against the gods themselves in the end so that's why I'm doing this.
Even made my own world so they wouldn't end up fighting the standard FR pantheon and get blasted to oblivion.
>>
>>52264659
>rednosed orcoids or goblinoids

That meme should've died forever ago.
>>
>>52264821
The skin is more gray though, isn't it?
>>
>>52264351
>It might work as a 'Sometimes melee, sometimes ranged' thing, though. Since monks are squishy, standing back and using ranged attacks isn't a bad idea for a monk if they're not planning to use their ki right that moment.

This is essentially the idea. Staying at range and utilizing the high mobility of the class.

And of course we can split hairs and talk about what's more optimal and what will put out more DPR, but seriously fuck that.

At the end of the day it is a trpg, and if I wanted to play it like an MMO and hit the biggest numbers I would. But I don't. And monks aren't really the class to do that at all anyway. So why ever play a monk? Some say, you wouldn't of course.

Being a stun machine when the party needs it is one thing, but most encounters don't even really require it. Why not save ki and hp by staying in the back with a bow.
>>
>>52264468
Kidnapped by a cult as a kid to be possessed by the fiend (Or whatever) they worship. Ritual was interrupted half way through.
>>
Should I play a Lizardfolk Druid, Lizardfolk Cleric or Yuan-ti Favored Soul?
>>
>>52264094
I am not going to play any other class other than Eldritch Knight. Muh magic is infused in my attack. I hate the class for it either magic or attack and not both at the same time. And the fucking arcane charge it awsome and all but why the fuck do I have to spend my action surge on it.
>>
>>52264979
Play a human, you disgusting furfag
>>
>>52264979
Yuan-ti Avatar Mystic that meditated so hard they unlocked the secrets of manipulating fleshies' emotions, but also accidentally gained empathy and emotions
>>
>>52264979
Lizardfolk druid. Be cold and emotionless, but spend more and more time as dogs and other happy animals so that you can learn about happiness and friendship and other emotions. If you die you can make your last words something about how you care about your party :)
>>
File: Lizard folk 2.jpg (9KB, 197x255px) Image search: [Google]
Lizard folk 2.jpg
9KB, 197x255px
>>52264979
Lizard folk druid, demonstrate the harsh, "survival of the fittest" side of nature.
>>
Do your players or you keep a game journal?
Please share if you do, I like reading.
A day or two ago I posted about my game where the players entered a magical book and were tested by a mysterious old man.
I doubt the anon who questioned our paladins actions is here now but the paladin's player just updated his IC journal-blog which explains that from his viewpoint everybody clearly deserved to die.
https://updatedmyjournalblog.wordpress.com/
>>
>>52265030
No, I wanna fuck the Lizard.

>>52265032
I actually thought about that but my next character will most likely be a remake of my Human Ardent.

>>52265050
>>52265062
If I was to go Druid (Leaning more towards Cleric), is Circle of the Land any good? What about Twilight?
>>
Is the Mystic's Order of the Soulknife worth playing?

How does it stack up in comparison to the other orders?
>>
>>52264242
What's stopping Kensei from using Bow and call themselves Zen Archer?
>>
What are some good excuse to know druid language without being a druid? I could only think of being rise by a druid who can't speak any other language.
>>
File: henry_2.jpg (121KB, 620x677px) Image search: [Google]
henry_2.jpg
121KB, 620x677px
>>52264680
Oh man, that was 2 threads ago, my bad:

>>52251971
>>52251991
>>52252439
>>
>>52265099
Twilight is good, but you can hardly get any advice on it because of nuclear druid meme.
>>
>>52265125
Exchange a reduced access to Disciplines (crippling for the first few levels) coupled with a dependence on basic combat Disciplines to effectively use your main class feature, for benefits such as having two +4 weapons, infinite recharging psi points, and getting to ignore AC completely
>>
>>52265139
Ask you DM. You can only learn special language by DM permission.
>>
>>52264548
They might see it coming, if it runs in the family. On the other hand it could be hidden for generations until something triggers it either from blood mixing, in eutero or later some Jumpstart later on in life.
>>
>>52265156
Yeah I had a feeling that would come up. Do Druids get any awesome AoE spells that it can work well with? I was thinking Ice Knife at low levels is decent with it.
>>
>>52265175
I'm trying to figure out a way how my character can be a guild artisan and a sorcerer. Maybe something like how her magic awoken upon being trained, and using that magic to "assist" with her crafts. After years of doing this in the guild, she's finally caught and kicked out for having an unfair advantage.

Something like that sound decent? I'll polish it up a bit if so
>>
>>52265185
From a quick look
1st: Thunderwave
3rd: Tidal Wave
4th: Ice storm
>>
>>52265251
Some rich client insult her work and that guy was spontaneously set on fire?
>>
File: dude fuck giants lmao.png (32KB, 1152x648px) Image search: [Google]
dude fuck giants lmao.png
32KB, 1152x648px
>>52264669
found another one
>>
I'm starting a new SKT game next week. I've read the campaign and I have plenty of GM experience, so I'm sure I can come up with something on my own if I need to, but I would still like some suggestions:

What the hell do I do in chapter 3? It seems like its kind of "now the players can explore this giant world! But there's no real reason to go anywhere." Until I drop the NPC who tells them to continue their quest

One thing I can think of is to make that an opportunity to do some character story bits; possibly to develop a story to keep the game going past the module's end. What do you all think I could do?
>>
>>52265286
eh, Neutral Good alignment.

maybe he noticed magic was used to create it, which made the guild start an investigation to see whose work it was. Knowing they'll eventually track it to her, she decided to take all her goods and slip out. Not knowing where else to turn, she became an adventurer?

Lots of emphasis on the Guild deeming magic to be illegal in their crafts though. Seems extreme
>>
>>52265251

It's entirely possible your character developed sorcerous powers at a young age but was so afraid of them (hurting someone, being found out, or whatever), he just tried to ignore them and take up an artisanal trade. Until something happened (got found out, hurt someone, etc.) that they decided to start developing them.
>>
>>52265261
Alright, those seem cool.

If I was to go Cleric though would it be unreasonable to ask my DM to let me swap Divine Strike for Potent Spellcasting? I kinda imagine my Lizard fella in a robe casting at the back instead of shield and weapon up close.
>>
>>52265331
I'm not super familiar with SKT, but it sounds like a good time to do explore any character things which have come up.
>>
>>52264558
fellow fa/tg/uy stuck in utah, can't expect too much from the mormons. "Oh my flipping gol" is swearing to these assholes. Original thoughts and complex social interactions are nowhere to be had.
>>
>>52265375
Choose a domain with potent spell casting then??
>>
>>52265139

Your druid parents taught it to you (and suffered for it).

You are a honorary druid.

You are any other class refluffed to be a druid variant.
>>
>>52265139
You got kicked out of the Druidic Order for tainting a virgin sacrifice as a teenager.

You learned it from a bird whose broken wing you healed.

You were struck by a powerful spell that scrambled your mind and the mind of Archdruid Ramlapothenes. The Archdruid now knows all your embarrassing secrets, but you can speak Druidic.

Your tongue isn't your own. You carved it out of the mouth of a dead druid and replaced your own in a secret ritual.

A dryad captured you for a year and a day, and you learned the language while picking acorns and leaves for her.
>>
>>52265506
I planned to go either Death or Grave. The only one that could even get close to the flavor of those is Life and it's got Divine Strike.
>>
Hey I'm trying to build an organization whose members work like Paladins, but I don't want to just build straight up paladins for every encounter the party might have with them. What would be the best way to go about making such an enemy, or does one already exist and I've just missed it?
>>
What kind of servants and slaves would a Spirit Naga living in an abandoned desert ruin have?
>>
>>52265139
Your village, or where ever you come from, had close ties to the local druids and thus some of you picked up the language. Another angle is you helped serve some druids for a period of time, depending on back story and age of character, and they taught you to use it as a "secret" code.
>>
>>52265251
Which bloodline you going for? Maybe we can come up with something a bit more specific.
>>
>>52265924
Draconic. I don't want to integrate and furry/scalie shit here
>>
>>52265829

What exactly is wrong with just using Paladins? You don't have to customize a new one each time. Just use the same generic block.

Alternately, just use a warrior NPC but let them do a 2d8 smite once per combat or something.
>>
>>52265829
There no need for everyone who follows a paladins code of ethics to be an actual paladin. Just use npc warriors and mages and priests. Maybe even some sneaky types, if you can justify them. Actual paladins can lead major groups.

And of course, it's recommended that you not actually use PC stats for any of them, balance them as monsters even if you dip into PC abilities.
>>
So, how are your mystic builds shaping up and what's the consensus now about their power level and design?

i really want to play one but can't fucking decide on the build/concept.
>>
>>52265946
I wanted to vary it up and not make it smite city if the party decides to go against them. I planned on having just some base knights be the normal grunts they fight with a sergeant having some paladin abilities.

For higher ups I planned them to be full on Paladins but I'm hesitant to run a set of them in encounters. So to better word the question is what would be some abilities to give lower level mobs without being full on Paladins.
>>
>>52265982
Yes this I had counted on, the bulk would be Knights or Veterans, and only some would be full blown Paladins. My main thing is I haven't played any Paladins and I'm not too sure what would be giving them too much if you get my meaning.
>>
>>52265935
Ah. Well you could come across some dragon related artifact, maybe some flick of flawed magic remaining in it responded to your latent heritage. Maybe pricked your finger on a larger than normal dragon tooth, that was far sharper than it looked and belonged to your distant dragon ancestor who died of *old age*.
>>
>>52266037
Well, a couple extra points to all saves, a couple small smites, general tankiness. Maybe a spit of lay on hands. No need for specific oath features.
>>
>>52265829
Some assassins or other sneaky gits who can track people, War Wizards, Priests of the order.

Honestly anything can work.
>>
>>52266043
Actually, just the broken off tip of tooth/nail. Whole thing would be impractably large.
>>
>>52265997
I've played a Soul Knife levels 2-3 and a small dungeon as an Avatar level 4.

I have to say they are good. Avatar was everyone's best friend and Soul Knife can Nova pretty hard with Brute Force. Flavor and abilities do feel a bit weird though.
>>
>>52266168
How'd you fluff them? Roll for quirks?
>>
>>52265997
You can use them to build almost any kind of concept. They are "build your own class" tool kits.

Power level is lower than actual caster since they cap at 5th level spell.
>>
>>52264127
I recently ran a one off that featured a wild hunt against the PCs. What worked? Having a map that the players can work on, although mine was an entire island the size of Hawaii.

Draft together the "Adventuring Day" of encounters, balancing xp allocations for each encounter. Have the "Hunter" encounter threaten to show up during another encounter if the PCs fail to evade the hunt.

>>52265675
>You got kicked out of the Druidic Order for tainting a virgin sacrifice as a teenager.
I am totally using this in a Bard backstory.
>>
What the fuck is half plate armor supposed to look like? I tried googling it but couldnt necessarily see a consensus.
>>
File: 1489092095023.gif (3MB, 475x268px) Image search: [Google]
1489092095023.gif
3MB, 475x268px
>>52266233
>I am totally using this in a Bard backstory.

She told you "doing it in the manner of the Swortians" didn't count.

Turns out, it did.
>>
>>52266244
"Half Plate consists of shaped metal plates that cover most of the wearer’s body. It does not include leg protection beyond simple greaves that are attached with leather straps."
>>
>>52266244
It's like full plate but less. Basically a breastplate with greaves and gauntlets.
>>
File: IMG_4027.jpg (174KB, 1124x1049px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4027.jpg
174KB, 1124x1049px
FEEDBACK REQUEST

I ran the first session of a new group (1 experienced player, 1 familiar, two first timers)

LVL 1s
Dwarven Fighter
Elven Ranger
Half-Elf Ranger
Elven Bard
Human Forge Cleric

The players tossed around some ideas and wanted to play (or start) a monster hunter / slayer campaign (nothing to do with the vidya franchise, it's just the best way to word it)

People capable of magic is more uncommon here than most settings, there are a lot of fantastic beats and monsters.

Players take a lead from a the classic tavern start, one of the largest sheep farms in the area have lost over a hundred sheep in the last 2 months.

One thing leads to another the players track the culprit to the cave in some nearby foothills. 'The air here is cold, far colder than it should be this time of the year, and while you are in the foothills, you aren't nearly high enough to see your breath and yet there it is.'

Three Frost Wolves (buffed wolves from PHB, see attached, HP 16,21,26) come out of the cave shortly after nightfall, the forge cleric set up a hunting trap though and one was delayed from combat by two rounds.

Dwarf gets downed twice resulting in the cleric burning both spell slots (any healing magic also returns consciousness in my games). Bard also dropped to zero, stabilised with lucky rolls.

The upper hand switched a few times in combat. The players all said they REALLY enjoyed themselves.

Also, they skinned the wolves and 'while the fur felt like it was covered in morning frost while attached to the beast, when removed it no longer felt cold, and while you could still see your breath you were no longer bothered by the chilling air around you.' (Can make gloves that can pick up cold things, boots that don't slip on ice etc)

All constructive criticism welcome!

What have you wanted to try that could work in a campaign like this (as I'm fairly new)? What could I do to keep things interesting? Where should I look for inspiration?
>>
>>52266097
>>52266119
Thanks m8s, I'll admit hadn't thought of making assassin's part of their organization but now that I think about it of course they would have some.
>>
>>52266244
Full plate without legging. Hence the name
>>
>>52266269
Whats this from?
>>
File: magnus_noren_half_orc_mercenary1.jpg (415KB, 1920x1769px) Image search: [Google]
magnus_noren_half_orc_mercenary1.jpg
415KB, 1920x1769px
>>52266288
>>52266279
>>52266277
Thanks.
>>
>>52266284
Three first-timers, oops.
>>
>>52266314
Seriously google it, it comes up without a hitch.
>>
>>52266192
Soul Knife is a character I played in an older homebrew system. We're doing Lost Mines because every other player but me and the DM is new to the system.

He was basically a psychic halfling detective with a dagger made of mental energy. I picked up Telepathic Contact at level 3 before going to the Redbrands hideout and sneaked around mind fucking them which I would say was borderline OP.

Other players thought my abilities were cool and me and the Rogue helped each other out a lot.

Avatar was based off a 4e character and spent a lot of time standing in the front lines with 14 Str and 12 Dex. The idea was he desired to be a Paladin but was kicked out for being shit at it. So through his conviction alone he managed to use psonics to lead and inspire people.

Also huge mood swings and people feeling scared makes him laugh.
>>
File: 1488736959173.png (923KB, 1160x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488736959173.png
923KB, 1160x1000px
>>52266314
Asterix and The Vikings. Come on, anon. Your google-fu is weak sauce. You must post 5 helpful or positive replies as penance.
>>
File: StormGiant_Animation_Frame1.jpg (557KB, 1920x600px) Image search: [Google]
StormGiant_Animation_Frame1.jpg
557KB, 1920x600px
Recently I discover my DM is running SKT for us. I am quite excited cause this is my first time PCing in an official module. I got some questions but please keep this spoiler free:
How many 4hs sessions is this?
I made a character that while he can fight his speciality is diplomacy and lies. Is this character going to work here or is this a full "kill everything" adventure? Are we going to visit taberns, inns and shit?
What should I espect (spoiler free) aside for Giants?
>>
>>52265842
Help?
>>
>>52266284
Recharge (3-4) is different from (5-6) how?
>>
>>52264446
Thanks for that, sorry I played a round of total war (twas on sale this weekend), Dont you need a free hand for some of the spells so wouldnt the rapier make it possible to cast them? plus youre right you dont get the second attack with BB/GFB anyway so rapier seems possibly better with GFB. I agree stuff like disguise self and other utility things make it great for roleplaying a rogue
>>
>>52266513
Holy shit tits batman.

I was under the impression that it was recommended that the DM waits 5-6 rounds before using it again.

Now I realize it's recharge on the event of rolling a 5 or a 6 on a d6. What a dumb mistake.

Cheers
>>
>>52266490
Also we are all lvl 2 now. Are we all seriously going to lvl up to 11th lvl?
>>
>>52266284
Well, the monster hunting thing looks like FF12's system http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Hunt_(Final_Fantasy_XII)

I'd suggest reading Tome of Beasts to get even more monster's ideas (download it on the trove on the OP)

A Drake + Kobolds is also a good challenge for low-levels (inspired on HotDQ here)
>>
how busted would a fighter 6, immortal mystic 8 be? im mostly using it for 2 disciplines of combat, the rest utility
>>
File: kurgan.jpg (5MB, 1993x3000px) Image search: [Google]
kurgan.jpg
5MB, 1993x3000px
stat me /5eg/
>>
>>52266638
10 in every stat like any other commoner.
>>
>>52266631
I'm not normaly a faggot who screams about "You're not meant to multiclass UA" because most of the time it's harmless.

I really don't think doing it with Mystic is a good idea though. I'd suggest just going all Immortal or Soul Kinfe for a fighter mystic.

>>52266638
Glancing at this I thought it was Rick Harrison at first.
>>
>>52264094
>how to play a druid that isn't a chaotic stupid hurr durr crazy nature forest hippie
The druid I'm playing abandoned his tribe and joined a band of travelers as a wrestler (high STR and CHA in addition to WIS). He mainly stays in human form and grapples a lot (tavern brawler feat), only turning into a bear for his "finishing moves", or for when shit goes down and the party needs some extra brawn. He wears a bear pelt cape for flavor and armor.
>>
Looking at Mystic's Combustion power right now
Is there a rule that object worn or carry use its owner saving throw?
>>
>>52266622
Cheers anon

Regarding the kobolds I'm wanting to stay away from monstrous races, and focus more son on actual Beasts. (Though the occasional fella couldn't hurt.)
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/12550821

Remember, this is a multiple option poll.

The options in those poll were gathered from the most highly voted options from other polls.
>>
>>52266638
Immortal GWM Fighter, 20 Str 20 Con 15 Dex 10 Int 14 Wis 8 Cha, I believe that'd be fairly accurate.
>>
>>52266490
We've been running the game since mid fall, fours a week, every week, and we're roughly level 6-6 1/2. I've heard It caps off around level 10, however good of a time reference that is. There hasn't been a crazy amount of social encounters in our game. If you're gonna lie, you're gonna need to lie big. And also probably directly to a dragon's face.
>>
File: Beowulf_action_shot_by_oh8.jpg (14KB, 200x259px) Image search: [Google]
Beowulf_action_shot_by_oh8.jpg
14KB, 200x259px
>>52266680
I'm thinking playing this fella with a shillelagh on a chair could be pretty fun now.
>>
Why are shitty players (That Guys, Attention whores, people who think the game is all about them) almost always obsessed with being other races (normally Elves, Tieflings or Kitsunes)? You rarely hear about bad players being humans, unless they're standard new players who think murderhobos are the only way.
>>
>>52266708
Hm, maybe try http://kobold.club/fight/#/encounter-builder
You can set it only to beasts and get a list from most books, even ToB, and get a feel of difficulty too
>>
>>52266806
I just want to be a dragonborn worshipping the true dragon, doing dragon worshipper thing and take advantage of kobold.
>>
>>52266884
>and take advantage of kobold
>>
>>52266806
because edgelords and weeb faggots are attracted to those most
>>
>>52266905
Pathfinder and its fetish content are hilarious.
>>
>>52266905
Ahh, the kobold submissive behavior. If dragon are god manifestation, then are dragonborn must be demigod.
>>
File: DnD_SKT_HekatonPoster.jpg (396KB, 1294x2000px) Image search: [Google]
DnD_SKT_HekatonPoster.jpg
396KB, 1294x2000px
>>52266750
Giants AND dragons? That seems like a cool campaign. We are currently in our third session when the orcs invade the town that is destroyed by rocks (probably Giants).
I am a tiefling Bard that specializes in charisma with charlatan background, so even if I don't use deceive, I can still use persuation or my music magic shit. But I am worried that we don't get to be in many towns, inns and taverns that is where my character shines the most.
>>
>>52265687
You can't have your cake and eat it too bud. Armour proficiencies + better casting ain't intended.

But as with all things, check with your DM.
>>
Okay, Dorfs are architects for grand, impressive shit that maintains functionality
Gnomes are magical scientists as much as they are technological
Gobbos are purely for high octane technological tinkering
Kobolds are about macguyvering shit together to make ugly but very functional shit. If given actual tools they make amazing infrastructure.
Is this distinct enough for the stunty creators?
>>
>>52266905
so this is where this fucking "cute kobold" shit comes from.
>>
>>52266740
>8 Cha
Who the fuck wouldn't follow the fucking Kurgan into battle
>>
>>52267209
Nobody would he's a brutal asshole who considers normal humans absolutely useless, why would anybody follow him?
>>
>>52267168
i've never liked gnomes in general but love the crazy goblin scientists, especially the magical scientists from shit like mtg.

i like to imagine kobold engineering as a really fucking serious business too. a bunch of kobolds with hardhats or labcoats, scribbling convoluted rube goldberg apparatuses and shit like that.
>>
>>52266664
oh i know, but ive had the fighter since the beginning and i wanted to a psion since i started playing. im already an eldritch knight so i figured i have the(likely) multiclass requirement why not give it a try
>>
>>52267157
True. I was going to be a Lizardfolk and not really use armour though. Mostly just wanted to be something close to pic related. Plus Furfaggotry.

Malack died too young
>>
File: mZIcFIw.png (468KB, 1020x681px) Image search: [Google]
mZIcFIw.png
468KB, 1020x681px
>>52267249
>>
>>52267303
Inflict Excessive Words.
>>
>>52266315
I'd still consider the art to err on the side of Heavy Armour, since he has pretty much full leg protection and WoW-tier pauldrons.

Think of Halfplate as gauntlets, breastplate, simple greaves, and maybe basic pauldrons that covers part of your upper arm.
>>
>>52267177
Fuck no, cutebolds were born here. Pathfags just fuck everything.
>>
Anyone here running a 5e that accepts total newbies?
>>
>>52267344
But you can understand why I'd rather be a Death or Grave cleric over Knowledge, Light. Arcana and is that all for Potent Spellcasting?
>>
What are some great non-Bard spells to grab as a lore bard?
>>
File: 1427839639693.png (81KB, 237x255px) Image search: [Google]
1427839639693.png
81KB, 237x255px
QUICK, EVERYONE POST GOOD HOMEBREWS NOW
>>
>>52267355
my half kobold half sharkalligator dmnpc has something to say about your PF shit talking
>>
File: b93[2].png (335KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
b93[2].png
335KB, 600x600px
>>52267386
>GOOD HOMEBREWS
>>
>>52267369
Yes. But we play offline. Hop into your car and drive to Finland.
>>
My first character I played was based on Joseph Stalin, he was a dwarf barbarian who wielded a hammer and sickle. His untimely death (mind exploded into a ton of American flags) left me devastated.

What are other historical/pop culture characters I could RP as? I was thinking totem bear Smokey the Bear
>>
>>52267386
might as well ask me to catch a comet
>>
>>52267412
Or you could play a character who's not a copy of someone?
>>
>>52267372
Thing is though, each archetype is meant to be conducive to a certain playstyle. You're incentivised as a Life, Nature, or Grave cleric, to walk into the fray of things and heal/whack people. Sacrificing mechanics for flavour is a choice you'll have to make.

Also, aren't Lizardfolk less casty compared to other races like Gnomes and Elves and shit? I always pictured Lizardfolk to be more focused on martial prowess or whatever.
>>
best damage discipline?
is it worth it to take multiple damage disciplines or should i just get one and the rest in utility?

mystics seem so unfocused when you can just pick whatever the fuck you want after you pick your order.

i'm thinking nomad with chameleon and maybe step but then i need to pick some damage discipline from elsewhere if i don't plan on using ranged weapons with nomadic arrow, thinking assault as it's the most in-theme one.
>>
>>52267468
True. I do find it a shame there isn't more casty options for Clerics though, I guess that's why they put in Favored Souls and Theurges actually. I just rather play holy characters as a person at the back in a robe rather then a big guy in armour, which unfortunately Clerics aren't great at mechanically.

Also find it kind of weird all three of the Cleric UA options are heavy armour. Hopefully just chance and not something they're going to push hard for Clerics.

I suppose it really comes down to a question I'll have to talk with my DM about. If he says no I might ask to play a Death Theurge though.

Worst case I'll make a Swamp Druid and refluff him as a priest.
>>
>>52267511

I think if you just have assault everything is psychic damage on an INT save. So if you want different damage types and/or saves you'd need other damage disciplines. Some have a mix of attacks and utility.
>>
File: Coolspell.png (47KB, 1159x538px) Image search: [Google]
Coolspell.png
47KB, 1159x538px
Anyone have any cool ideas for Curses that I can convince my DM to allow with Bestow Curse?
>>
File: Picture1.png (142KB, 1282x1955px) Image search: [Google]
Picture1.png
142KB, 1282x1955px
>>52267588
These are probably too harsh (they're designed for a highly lethal old-school game), but they might be useful.
>>
File: tumblr_noko7gNy5O1qgiezco1_500.jpg (42KB, 451x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noko7gNy5O1qgiezco1_500.jpg
42KB, 451x750px
Why did your warlock sell his soul?
>>
>>52267622
Most of the minor ones and a few majors are amazing ideas. I could see myself casting number 8 on the minor chart next time I get in an in character argument with someone.
>>
>>52267627
Cause this particular church of Lathander sucks at handling a sudden Tiefling child.
>>
>>52267403
EVERYTHING

But seriously, your game aggregates some of the that guyiest that guys. Clearly not all of you, and I've enjoyed it myself, but it's generally worse than anything other ttrpg I can think of.
>>
>>52264446
You could also just go Swashbuckler with the magic initiate feat for GFB, BB and Find Familiar. I'm not sure which one is better yet. I've played an Arcane Trickster before but I plan to make a Swashbuckler Barbarogue next.
>>
>>52267410
;_; A drive from Illinois to Finland is apparently impossible.
>>
>>52267627
He didn't. He bet his soul in a game of cards, and won magical power from the demon he was playing against.
>>
Wood Elf Light Cleric with inheritor background, searching for his family moon blade and sunblade.

Would this work?
>>
>>52267817
Just buy a boat, duh.
>>
>>52267562
but no roll, no save 1d8 per psi point psychic damage sounds fucking godlike.

i really don't think the elemental masteries fit the theme of my character, who is a traditional mind fuckery psychic, so that leaves me few options.
>>
>>52267817
Are you near Springfield senpai?
>>
>>52267832
Why is he searching?
>>
>>52267909
Hmm good point. I haven't thought about that. How about his brother and sister has them? But both of them disappear for many decade now and presumably dead?
>>
>>52267884
>but no roll, no save 1d8 per psi point psychic damage sounds fucking godlike.

+2 if you have Assault Focus up.
>>
>>52266315

He needs a codpiece.
>>
>>52267975
That only applies to talents, RTFUA.
Which means it only applies to Mind Thrust.
>>
>>52267975
Assault focus only affect talent not discipline
>>
>>52267884
> 4.5 damage per psi point is god-like
I guess you think magic missile is beyong godlike then?

Each missile do 3.5 average damage. That is 10.5 as a 1st level spell (equal to 2 Psi point).
>>
>>52267840
;_;

>>52267894
Nah, NW suburbs.

send help.
>>
>>52267627

He didn't. He just forgot he had one until his Patron reminded him.
>>
I hope we get more spells or feats tomorrow.
>>
>>52267627
Didn't, instead tied himself to someone Aes Sedai Warder style for flavour and a couple abilities to set up free sneak attacks using magic initiate
>>
>>52268234
Feats would be nice or a rebalance to a couple classes that everyone seems to hate or think they're hot garbage.
>>
Is 5e a good system to introduce to a bunch of long time rpgers? Some of my friends really like crunch while others don't, likewise with combat.
>>
>>52268234
I expect we'll see psionic archetypes for various classes before new spells, feats might happen whenever though, depends on what they decide to do with them.
>>
>>52268272
I kinda hope for a new Plane Shift article.
>>
>>52268234
Read twitter and be despair
>>
>>52268296

hopefully a psionic wizard archetype
>>
>>52268272
Sorcerer and Monk are it really and they're not as bad as the Ranger was. I doubt rebalances.

>>522682964
I really hope they leave a week or two more before doing anything Psionic. I like it and all but there's a reason it's not a core thing.

>>52268304
That's done by a different guy. I'd kill for a Theros or Lorwyn and Shadowmoor one.

>>52268335
C'mon we all know that would be even worse then the Lore Wizard.
>>
My DM loves to homebrew spells and shit, but I feel like he makes them OP as fuck.

Does this sound broken to you?

A guy has 2 dragon tattoo arms. Each arm can turn into a dark, shadow like substance, detach itself, and deal a d100 damage to an enemy, sacrificing the arm in the process.

He one shotted a PC. We faced him, one at a time (it was a tourney), at level 5.
>>
>>52268412
I have no words for what the fuck this is. It's not even the fact it's 1d100 (Which is most likely worth losing an arm) but the fact the idea and set up are completely retarded.
>>
File: d4582.jpg (17KB, 542x439px) Image search: [Google]
d4582.jpg
17KB, 542x439px
>>52268412
>at level 5
I feel sorry for you and your group.
>>
>>52268412
The idea's a bit edgy, but the execution is just stupid.

(Plus of course, what kind of idiot would you be to sacrifice your arms at a tourney? It's obvious they were just there as a PC killer, and not for any plot purposes. They should have just gone for Evard's Black Tentacles)
>>
>>52268412
He obviously trying to homebrew shit without system knowledge (I doubt he even read DMG guideline for that).

d100 damage is average 51 damage. That's around CR8-9. That's more than deadly combat for a full party, let alone 1v1.
>>
>>52268412

If it costs an arm to use it once, how does the guy even know he has this ability? Shouldn't he either already be missing an arm before you meet him, or not be fully sure of how his powers work?
>>
>>52267813
>swashbuckler barbarogue

Rogues can only sneak attack with finesse weapons and barbarians only can use the lion's share of their abilities on Str attacks. Why would you ever combine those classes?
>>
>>52268412
Giant red flag. Calmly discuss this issue when everyone present and leave the group.
>>
>>52268467
You may not have noticed but... you aren't force to use DEX on finesse weapon. You can use either STR or DEX.
>>
>>52268346
I just want Monks to be better because I want to cast fist

Yeah sounds about right, although more help with fuzzy things in DMG might be a decent idea.
>>
File: 1480652693403.png (233KB, 540x721px) Image search: [Google]
1480652693403.png
233KB, 540x721px
>>52268412
>Does this sound broken to you?

>A guy has 2 dragon tattoo arms. Each arm can turn into a dark, shadow like substance, detach itself, and deal a d100 damage to an enemy, sacrificing the arm in the process.

>He one shotted a PC. We faced him, one at a time (it was a tourney), at level 5.

Jesus Chris yes
>>
>>52268465
Really good question. Either way, they all got devoured by a giant water snake monster.

The tourney rules were 2 die were cast (teams of 6), and the die determined who fought who. Each team would try and use minor illusion to influence the roll, because cheating was encouraged (until we cheated, I guess). When you go up, you agree to terms (no magic, 2v2, etc etc). If no terms are met, it's just a straight up 1v1.

The problem was, no matter how we tried to twist fights in our favor, the DM knew this, so the enemy NPCs knew this. If it came down to it, we had to 1v1 against shit like that (another was a guy who would completely immobilize you to 0ms with an item).

And to add to the bullshit, we somehow made it to the finals. Yet they murdered one of our PCs, replaced him with a mimic, and if we attacked him to reveal this (he got split from the party and died), we would auto lose because apparently the only rule is you can't attack teammates.

I was furious after that night. He's our only DM, and the one who got me into this, but at the same time I feel like that was a total bullshit evening.
>>
>>52268579
Sounds like a shit DM and one of you should step up and either tell him it's time to stop or run your own campaign.
>>
>>52268579
Sounds like there's only one option here; pick up DMing and don't invite that asshole
>>
>>52268579

What if the first time he sacrificed an arm he rolled like 12 damage or something? In character it's not like he'd instantly know the die rolls, so shouldn't he then think the arm probably does [however you visualize the 12 points of damage] and conclude that it's definitely not worth doing ever again?
>>
>>52268412
That's a fun, good DM. Kudos to him.
>>
>>52268579
sounds like an anime plot

your dm and your game suck. i feel sorry for you
>>
>>52268467
What
>>52268480
Said basically. I'm going to grapple my enemies and stab them really hard with a rapier.
>>
How would you stat Wolverine from Logan?
>>
>>52264143
Holy shit, I'm doing this.
>>
>>52268808
I wouldn't.
>>
>>52268817
Why do you have to be like that?
>>
File: this aint a joke fucker.jpg (161KB, 723x570px) Image search: [Google]
this aint a joke fucker.jpg
161KB, 723x570px
>>52268977
You asked a question, and I answered, homeslice.
>>
>>52268977
I got you bro

Large monstrosity, unaligned
Armor Class 13 (natural armor)
Hit Points 59 (7d10+21)
Speed 40 ft.
STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
20 (+5) 12 (+1) 17 (+3) 3 (-4) 12 (+1) 7 (-2)
Skills Perception +3
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 13
Languages -
Challenge 3 (700 XP)
Keen Sight and Smell. The owlbear has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight or smell.
Actions
Multiattack. The owlbear makes two attacks: one with its beak and one with its claws.
Beak. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 10 (1d10 + 5) piercing damage.
Claws. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d8 + 5) slashing damage.
>>
>>52268998
Oops

Large monstrosity, unaligned
Armor Class 13 (natural armor)
Hit Points 59 (7d10+21)
Speed 40 ft.
STR DEX CON INT WIS CHA
20 (+5) 12 (+1) 17 (+3) 3 (-4) 12 (+1) 7 (-2)
Skills Perception +3
Senses darkvision 60 ft., passive Perception 13
Languages -
Challenge 3 (700 XP)
Keen Sight and Smell. The *LOGAN has advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on sight or smell.
Actions
Multiattack. The *LOGAN makes two attacks: one with its beak and one with its claws.
Beak. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature. Hit: 10 (1d10 + 5) piercing damage.
Claws. Melee Weapon Attack: +7 to hit, reach 5 ft., one target. Hit: 14 (2d8 + 5) slashing damage.
>>
Hey guys I'm starting a game with my friends and I was wondering if a dual wielding fighter would work well?
>>
>>52269012
"no".

Dual Wielding is unfortunately shit in 5e for anything but Rogue, and that's only so the Rogue has a second chance to sneak attack if they miss.
>>
>>52268993
Keep being autistic, bruh.
>>
>>52269025
What's autistic about answering a question?
>>
>>52269031
You do you.
>>
>>52269024
What would be a better option for me weapon and fighting style wise?
>>
>>52266802
If it's any indication, I named that character Beowulf (nobody got the reference). He also does have a wooden chair...
>>
>>52264094
>I am not going to play druid (and to the lesser extent ranger, but I'm more open minded about that one). "Muh forest", "muh nature" and "muh animals" are simply not compelling concepts for me.

This is 100% my answer as well.
>>
>>52269061
The typical memes are
>Sword and shield with Shield Master, either Duelist for extra one handed damage or Defense for, well, defense
>Polearm Master and Great Weapon Master with a Halberd, fighting style not being as important

Mind you two-weapon fighting isn't necessarily "bad" so much as it's just not as good as the others. You can play the entire game with it and not be a detriment to your party so if that's what you want to do with your character then do it my man.
>>
>>52269088
I love you so much. After this guy I'm making and my Avatar Mystic I have planned next, I might do something similar with a Druid/Barbarian.
>>
>>52269092
Which is actually a really good place to be.

When builds are viable, if not brilliant, there's a lot of fun.
>>
>>52268817
And why's that?
>>
File: 1412045245413.jpg (260KB, 1158x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1412045245413.jpg
260KB, 1158x1500px
>>52269061

Great Weapon Fighting (plus Great Weapon Master feat) is the offensive approach.
Dueling plus a shield is the more defensive approach. No feat required.

Two-Weapon Fighting plus its associated feat has an advantage on damage early but it loses against GWF once Extra Attack comes online at level 5. After that it only edges out over sword&board in damage through the use of on-hit spell effects but it has several drawbacks that make it fall behind (reaction attacks are weaker than either of the other two styles, need both weapons to be magical to keep up with GWF, etc).

It's not bad-bad, but for the most part, GWF is mathematically superior while tactically/logistically simpler to execute.
>>
>>52269100
Thanks I appreciate the advice. I'm curious since I wanted to go dual wielding would dueling just a more effective version of that combat style? Also would it be more effective to use a long sword or rapier, or is it just preference at this point? I apologize for the questions I just don't want to be a drag when I have to play wth my buddies
>>
Joining a campaign,

Party is a Drac Sorc blaster/haste bot, a nature cleric with 18 str, a greatsword and GWM, and an EKnight fighter totally kitted out for Sharpshooter who makes up 70% of the party's damage

I want to play the new mystic but I'm not sure what I should do to best fill out the group. Another melee frontliner is needed as the poor Nature Cleric goes down every fight.

Immortal or Soulknife are my favorites, I'll be level 5 almost 6.
>>
>>52269149
I think you ask the wrong guy
>>
>>52269178
Whoops sorry I did.
>>
>>52269138
>>52269092
Thanks I appreciate the advice. I'm curious since I wanted to go dual wielding would dueling just a more effective version of that combat style? Also would it be more effective to use a long sword or rapier, or is it just preference at this point? I apologize for the questions I just don't want to be a drag when I have to play wth my buddies
>>
>>52266244
Half-plate means you only have the front part of full plate.
>>
>>52264558
>>52265451
I don't know what you guys are complaining about. I'm DM in two groups, and a player in a two others, in Utah; I'm Mormon, but the group I'm a player in has a guy actively drinking alcohol during the game; all four of my games are original settings with unique creatures and fairly heavy moral quandaries, it's good stuff.
>>
>>52269149

No appreciable difference between the 1d8 one-handed weapons for a Strength-based wielder; the instances of enemy resistance to physical damage types is about even, and if you have a way to predict them or recognize them and are worried about it, you can carry different types of weapons and switch them (switching weapons can be done as part of an action).

Maybe looking at the math should help your question about what's more effective?

Dueling with a 1d8 weapon means that early on you'll be doing a single attack for 1d8+5 ~ 9.5 damage. 2d8+12 ~ 21 once you get Extra Attack and assuming you spent your ASI to buff up your Strength. Shield will give you +2 AC.

TWF with 1d6 weapons means you'll be doing 2d6+6 ~ 13 damage, 3d6+12 ~ 22.5 with Extra Attack making the same assumptions as above.

If you also take Dual Wielder that buffs up to ~15 and ~25.5 respectively (from switching to d6 to d8 weapons), and narrows the AC gap from holding a shield to +1 down from +2... but if we're adding a feat into the equation, there are also a number of things a sword&board fighter can take to improve themselves in various ways, including ways to use their bonus action. Also, Action Surge doesn't give you extra bonus actions, so that's comparatively better on a single-weapon user.

The math on GWF is more complex but suffice to say they will be slightly more effective at dealing damage than a dual wielder about 90% of the time whether they go Great Weapon Master or Polearm Master.

So, basically, each of the three ways work. If your party needs more damage dealing TWF works, if they want a hardier frontline then the extra +2 of Sword&Board Dueling works, and if you want to be the tankiest you can take Defense to trade damage for +1 AC on top. It's all valid, just a matter of weighting what you want to do and perhaps the needs of your group.

And this is all without getting into ranged weapons or more esotaric loadouts like Quarterstaff + PAM + Dueling + Shield.
>>
So Chill Touch is the only offensive Necromancy Cantrip? I mean, it's not bad but I'd like some variation for a Death Cleric.
>>
>>52269375
It's all you get.
>>
Is extra attack and action surge somewhat equivalent to spells?
>>
>>52269434
Kind of...? They are class features, and spell progression (both in terms of spell access and spell slots available) is also considered a form of class feature, so there's a kind of equivalency going on there as far as balancing goes.

But other than that, no, they aren't spells and work very differently.
>>
>>52269375
As far as I can tell, there's only 2 necromancy cantrips total, and the other's already in the cleric list.
>>
>>52269375
chill touch is the best offensive wizard cantrip
>>
File: 1438222996954.jpg (434KB, 960x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1438222996954.jpg
434KB, 960x1189px
>I go to tap Barry on the shoulder
>"no you don't, you have to beat my AC"
>sigh
>"roll to hit, 15, nope my AC is 20"

How realistic is this? Is this how touching anyone works?
>>
>>52269519
ur retarded
>>
>>52269511
It's easy to underestimate.

>Makes it much harder for undead to attack you, though it then likely deals no damage
>Still 1d8 damage, of a pretty okay type
>Enemy can't use bullshit heal moves

I'm more of a freezing ray person, however. You can keep a monster from moving into range.

>>52269519
If they don't want to be physically touched, it should be a dex save unless it requires skin contact in which case it should be AC.
... Or acrobatics might apply somewhere, I guess.
>>
>>52269519
I'm sure this is some sort of witty meme I'm not familiar with, but finding exposed skin on a heavily armored person or landing a touch on a mobile dodgy person who can chop at your hands seems rough.
>>
>>52269519
No that's not how it works.
>>
>>52269531
>>52269529
Specifically I'm referring to another player touching another player in a friendly way.

I have one autistic player that demands everyone rolls to hit him everytime they want to touch him in anyway.
>>
>>52269203
Dueling is "you use one, one handed weapon and get a bonus." You can't use two weapons with it.

Both longswords and rapiers are 1d8, dude. Just one is finesse and one is versatile.
>>
>>52269540
Is your DM really allowing this?

>"I go to pat Barry on the back... "
>" REEEEEEE ROLL VS MY AC"
>DM: "make an attack roll, anon"

The fuck kind of party are you in?
>>
Reflavoring a Rapier as a short spear. Yes or no?
>>
File: 1405496654696.jpg (216KB, 1512x1512px) Image search: [Google]
1405496654696.jpg
216KB, 1512x1512px
>>52269560
The kind of party where pvp combat is a real possibility.

How should it be done, just narratively?

>I go to grab Barry by the shoulder
>He doesn't want to be touched and writhes out the way
>But I have 20 dex arguably he couldn't dodge be because I'm nimble

etc etc etc
>>
>>52269540
They'll likely have advantage on the attack roll unless the character is INCREDIBLY paranoid, however, given how easy it is to sneak a touch.

It's okay, it just makes them look like a socially awkward baffoon who attempts to dodge whenever anyone gets near him.

>>52269577
Yes.
>>
>>52269577
No. If you want to use a spear, use a spear. That's what the spear item is for.
>>
>>52269577
i see no problem with it, just dont try to argue it should do normal damage if you throw it
>>
>>52269583
the spear is longer than a short spear
>>
>>52269587
I'm not that bad a player, I hope. It's just a rapier with a very long hilt and a short blade, kinda.

>>52269582
That's what I thought.

>>52269583
Out of curiosity, to what level do you personally think reflavoring is reasonable?
>>
>>52269593
Okay, javelin then. Refluffing the javelin or spear as a short spear makes infinitely more sense than a rapier.
>>
File: hut.jpg (58KB, 425x444px) Image search: [Google]
hut.jpg
58KB, 425x444px
One of my players just asked me a stupid question.

Specifically about Leomunds tiny hut.

>It says it is immobile and cannot be moved
>If I jump just as I finish the cast, does this mean it'll stay in mid air because it's immobile

My first thought is that it'd have some weight so just fall to the ground, but it does say immobile:

>incapable of moving or being moved

On the other hand its a magic forcefield made of pure energy.
>>
>>52269606
The fact is it's clearly for a player that wants to use Dexterity and a spear. Are you that strongly against a piece of non-magical gear getting a different description that you wouldn't let him have his fun?
>>
>go tiefling rogue/Mystic
>double prof in Deception and persuasion
>go mantle of awe
>buff CHA and INT
>+22 on Persuasion checks
should I try this? Sounds very fun
>>
>>52269615
>Not being a Yuan-ti ssssssexy sssssssnake lady

Step up your game and get the Talent with at will Humanoid Charm.
>>
So how does one Soul Knife and do good damage/not get killed in melee?
>>
>>52269157
>a nature cleric

Why does anyone play Nature Clerics? They are fucking awful. No wonder he gets downed every fight.
>>
>>52269540
If he does that, then just point out that he's declaring you're attacking him. So you do 1 point of damage if successful.

Your deadly touch of doom should be fun.
>>
>>52269602
>Out of curiosity, to what level do you personally think reflavoring is reasonable?
As long as it makes sense within the context of the system and doesn't screw with balance or power. Refluffing a rapier as a short spear doesn't make sense within the context of 5e because spears already have stats.
>>52269613
Rapiers also do 1d8 damage, while spears do 1d6, and rapiers are martial weapons (and also don't have the thrown property, unlike spears). This isn't just changing flavour, this is messing with mechanics. What's the point of the system having spear stats if we just let people use different stats for their spear?
I don't have an issue with giving Spears finesse, though, since I feel it makes them more distinct from the Javelin.
>>
Relatively new player, looking into races to choose for a rogue or bard. Am I missing something, or is half-elf just ridiculous compared to human?

>FEAT vs CHR+2, 1 Language, 1 skill, Darkvision, Adv against charms, sleep immune
>>
>>52269665
You play Nature Cleric for Shillelagh cantrip; be a hill dwarf, grab a shield and quarterstaff and feel free to dump literally every stat except Wis and Con while being a melee/magical powerhouse. Bonus points if you dip fighter for Dueling fighting style.
>>
>>52269695
Alright. At first I thought you were going t be an ass but you actually seem reasonable. Giving a spear finesse is another option that makes sense and works.

I was just throwing out a buzz question because I was curious, I personally allow any refluffing in my games. That's not everybody's thing though.
>>
>>52269695
>This isn't just changing flavour, this is messing with mechanics.

It doesn't though. You don't change the mechanics of every spear, only the one the player is using.
>>
>>52269695
>What's the point of the system having spear stats if we just let people use different stats for their spear?

Fun. The point of all of it is to have fun. If one player would have more fun with something that doesn't ruin the fun of other players or the DM why not allow it?
>>
>>52269715
Human's best for pretty much every character. For a Bard, Half-Elf's most likely about the same though.
>>
>>52269612
Jumping would interrupt the ritual/spell. When something has a casting time of a whole minute minimum, then it's going to have some very specific somatic requirements
>>
>>52269715
Feat is that ridiculous. A Rogue with mobile feat? You can always use cunning action to hide or dash. A Bard with Skilled feat? Ridiculous.
>>
>>52269761
Actually no, you only need to spend action to cast ritual / spells. You can do movement, including jump.
>>
>>52269724
But does Nature Cleric work well outside of that narrow build? Probably not.
>>
>>52269577
This would result in the short spear doing more damage, while being one handed.

If anything it'd be a longspear/spontoon.
>>
>>52264094
never gonna play ranger, specifically because Drizzt Do'urden exists in our setting and inevitably finds our party, and every time I want to punch him in the mouth.
>>
>>52269802
Why compels you to hate him so?
>>
>>52269615
UA are not designed for multiclassing.
>>
Does anyone have any experience with long running parts of their game? Like running a town, maintaining a business etc? Because our DM noticed these awesome creatures (Brahma Chickens) and decided to homebrew Giant Chickens into our game, our Money Loving Dwarf and my Mad Scientist Wizard decided to go into business with each other breeding the chickens to be even bigger and more monstrous for both A) Giant Chicken Wings to sell to giants and entire towns for feast nights and B) Giant Monster Guard Chickens. Our DM has allowed it and we've started on it, but we're both worried we'll forget about the project and it'll fall into ruin. Any ways to get around that, or get quickly back to the breeding pen, and for that matter, anyone know anything about breeding chickens? Thanks.
>>
>>52269797
So you are saying the rapier should not do more damage than a spear either?
>>
>>52269695
Fun fact! There's evidence in the Monster Manual suggesting that Javelins are meant to be finesse weapons.
Various monsters using Javelins use Dexterity rather than strength. (Aarakocra, Goblin Boss, Modrons)
>>
>>52269615
Not playing a Wood-Elf Deepstalker/Thief

It's like you don't want a +37 Stealth modifier with Advantage and the ability to hide anywhere as long as there's a shady patch.
>>
>>52269841
No?

Just that if you make a rapier a short spear, then the short spear would do more damage than a regular spear.
>>
>>52269821
gif is too big, here's a link. http://imgur.com/gallery//WpKhtQO
>>
>>52269812
He's a black elf.

Either would be enough, nevermind both.
>>
>>52269858
But it is effectively the same thing as a rapier, a short poking spike that is light enough to use dexterously.
>>
File: hellsing anderson.gif (2MB, 346x194px) Image search: [Google]
hellsing anderson.gif
2MB, 346x194px
>>52269812
Our DM used to be that guy/girl. Has problems with magical realms, which sounds great coming from a girl till you realise she is quite overweight and living out Yaoi fantasies through a drow. She's gotten better now, more in character, magical realms are gone, but I still remember those days. I got raped by him. I swore personal vendetta that day
>>
>>52269871
You have severe issues. Check yourself before you wreck yourself.
>>
>>52269875
What the fuck? Tell me you got out of that hostage situation?
>>
So if I go to bed now there'll be UA when I wake up? Won't there /5eg/?
>>
>>52269874
Well, apart from you can't use them the same way, and one's a long bit of metal and the other's a metal tip on the end.

But apart from those differences, you've got a point (no pun intended) they're both weapons used to poke people with. Once you ignore all the differences.

Still, the point is that a rapier based spear would somehow be lighter than a spear, more deadly, yet also be unable to be thrown. This level of refluffing just makes things weird.
>>
>>52269874
It's also basically the same thing as a spear, because it literally is a spear but shorter, so why not use the spear stats?
>>
Why don't we use short sword stats for the fucking short spear like normal people and move on?
>>
>>52269916
5e combined the shortspear (designed for melee) and the javelin (designed to be thrown) into one weapon. There's not much point.
>>
>>52269905
So the difference between a short spear and rapier is so great that they should do different damage but a rapier and a warpick are allowed to have almost the same stats?

>>52269907
Probably because he wants to use it with finesse one would assume.
>>
File: manly tears.jpg (71KB, 639x595px) Image search: [Google]
manly tears.jpg
71KB, 639x595px
>>52269886
Alright fine storytime.

>First campaign, I didn't really have any experience with D&D, got invited through a friend to someone else's session, he was the only guy I knew there
>At a college campus, seemed chill, there was weak beer and pizza, and we were gonna play a game
>Didn't know much about characters, made my WoW character in the game, a Human Warlock, pact of the chain so I could have an imp, everything seemed fun.
>DM was a little salacious when describing the male characters, but she was funny, and it was all in good fun
>One session about level 9 we'd gone through a few boss fights, i'd built up some story for my character, we were all having a good time
>Then Drizzt appears
>Like a bull letting itself out of it's cage our DM went from admiration of toned man ass to raging fantastical rapist
>Met him at night, I was the only one out, collecting some plant that only grows by a pond at night for a ritual the DM made up
>In retrospect that was planned
>Tall Drow came out of the shadows, grabbed my warlock's ass and started nibbling on his neck
>I wasn't really sure what to do at this point, He wasn't being unfriendly enough to warrant murder but he certainly wasn't being JUST friendly
>I sort of froze
>Then, he used a Wand of Paralysis, took off my pants, and pounded my ass.
>DM described this for a few minutes, clearly getting off to it, nothing we could prove though
>I'm upset, this is my character, i've put a lot of personality into him, but there's nothing I can do, you can't fight god if god wants to rape you.
>Told me his name after it was done.
>Hated him ever since
We brought it up after that session, DM defended herself at first, then realised she was in the wrong and reformed. It was certainly the worst experience in D&D i've ever had. And while I know he's not like that canonly, I still hate him for it.
>>
>>52269952
The short sword spear gives up size and aerodynamic qualities in exchange for being ligt enough to be effective in the hands of characters with precision but little strength. Happy?
>>
>>52269956
>Probably because he wants to use it with finesse one would assume.
Then he should just ask to use finesse with a javelin, something supported by the MM as >>52269844 this guy pointed out. Or suck it up like every other spear guy in 5e.
>>
File: IMG_0287.png (374KB, 796x607px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0287.png
374KB, 796x607px
>>52269959
Put me in the screencap
>>
>>52267627
Because it was part of the family business
>>
>>52269962
That's how I saw it but apparently lowly spears are not allowed to reach the godly heights of finesse that is the rapier.

>>52269980
>Mechanically changing a weapon to the point it is now a simple weapon that is better than a martial weapon rather than a non-mechanical refluff.
Geez.
>>
>>52269956
Essentially? Yes.

I'm not sure how to make this clearer: unless your spear head is made out of something like neutronium, you shouldn't have a short spear that does more damage than a long spear.
>>
>>52269959
What the literal fuck? What the actual fuck? My mind is full of fuck. That's fucking disgusting and deserves several chairs to the face.
>>
>>52269959
I can't be the only guy who'd have sex with Drizzt right? I means he's lean, muscled and I bet he'd be kind. Don't like the skin but I could live.
>>
>>52269959
Where did your important go?
>>
>>52270037
Imp*
But rap!
>>
>>52270017
Yet it is perfectly fine for the dinky rapier to do the same damage as the hunking spike of a warpick because of the fiat that it is easier to make precise hits with?

But oh no, can't let that fiat apply to spears. Why the game would fall apart if the ranger wanted to use a finesse spear instead of rapier because it fitted his image better!
>>
>>52270059
No one's saying that a finesse spear is a bad idea, many people would agree, including me.

I'm just saying that a short spear should not do more damage than a spear.
>>
>>52270042
I don't really recall, I think Drizzt killed him when he started fucking my character, bear in mind he was a level 20 ranger in this game, and I was level 9.
>>
>>52269959
I wasn't aware "people" so deformed and broken actually existed. How would I avoid them?
>>
>>52270101
Don't go on this site.
>>
On a scale of 1 to 10, how edgy is a Halfling Death Cleric who's entire village was killed and he became a priest of the Halfling Death god I can't remember the name of to help with grieving?
>>
>>52270123
Well it's a halfling, so automatically deduct 5 edge points from the concept.
>>
>>52270135
What if he were to be a Dark Halfling of some kind?
>>
>>52270142
Fine, Deduct 3 edge points instead.
>>
>>52269615
First you have to realize that persuasion isn't mind control.
>>
>>52270147
On an unrelated not how would one increase the edge on Halflings? I guess Dark Sun does a decent job, maybe make them slavers and they enjoy cutting off taller races legs?
>>
>>52270157
You'd need to make them taller. Failing that, make them uglier, like goblins. Either way though, they will still be bitch boys to taller edgy races like orcs or drow.
>>
Any good multiclass options for an arctic land wood elf druid?
>>
>>52269695
Okay, sure, they're using a spear which they're using in a martial stance which allows them to turn it from simple to martial to make it 1d8 even when held in one hand instead of both hands, and with sufficient skill they can use it in a finesse way focused on hitting weak points or using the enemy's momentum against them, or whatever. It effectively no longer counts as a spear for things like monk weapons.

Does that not anger your rocks?
>>
>>52270223
>land druid
suicide is the best multiclass for that

seriously though, healer clerics are great multiclasses for druids, get that goodberry that heals an assload, metallic plate armor so you can go full wisdom, and makes the DM wish it was never born
>>
>>52270123
Is there even a halfling death god? They seem too happy go lucky to have one.
>>
Trying to make a Spider-man here...
Feat:
Tavern Brawler

Wu Jen Mystic
- Disguise Self
- Spider Climb
- Web

Discipline (assuming that you can swap out the bonus discipline on level up)
- Beastial Form
- Brute Force
- Precognition

What else should I choose for Discipline?
>>
File: HalflingDeathGods.jpg (1MB, 2700x1800px) Image search: [Google]
HalflingDeathGods.jpg
1MB, 2700x1800px
>>52270157
Personally I find necromancy/ancestor worship to be a fun way to edge them up
>>52270246
Obviously their death god would be as happy go lucky as them
>>
>>52270286
dia de muertos / halloween type of happy go lucky?
>>
>>52270286
are halflings just allegories for mexicans?
>happy-go-lucky
>lazy
>enjoy gardening
>like to party
>>
>>52270246
According to 2e they do.

Urogalan, god of the earth and death. Associated with black dogs, protection, and advising their great goddess.
His few worshippers handle the death rites amongst the halflings.
>>
>>52270321
they say anything about his personality? Is he the only sombre halfling or is he just as fucknut giddy as the rest of them?
>>
>>52270341
There's a little:

Urogalan (URR-roh-GAH-lan) is the protector of the dead and god of the underground. His deathly aspect is as a protector of the souls of the dead and as an adviser-judge with Yondalla. His earthy aspect is one of reverence for the very earth itself and protection from threats beneath the surface, rather than concern with natural growth. Few halflings worship him, but he is respected and revered by most as a protector. Although the Small Folk generally do not fear death, most halflings shiver at the sight of the Black Hound's symbol. Urogalan is on good terms with the rest of the halfling pantheon, particularly Yondalla, Arvoreen, and Sheela, but he holds himself somewhat removed from their joyous embrace of life. The Black Hound is closely allied with those powers of human and demihuman pantheons concerned with earth, death, and the protection of the dead, but he abhors those whose portfolios include necromancy and the undead.
Urogalan rarely speaks or displays much emotion, and when he does, the Black Hound's quiet-spoken voice is tinged with loss.
The Lord in the Earth prefers observation to intervention and has the disconcerting habit of appearing in the shadows and simply watching and waiting until he is noticed. Urogalan dispatches his avatar to gather in the souls of great, wise, or exceptional halflings, and he may also dispatch his avatar underground to watch over perils that may come from within it.
>>
>want to get a mini for my character
>can't find any I like
>have no 3D modelling talent
>everyone says hero forge is a rip-off and it's too cartoony for my tastes
>can't paint anyway
>sadfrog.jpg
>>
>>52264446
You're not even mentioning self-buffing with Haste, like it's a minor thing.
Use the extra action to delay, gain an out-of-turn reaction attack, voilĂ  you've sneak attacked twice in a round.
It's risky, but if anyone gains enough and can have good enough defenses (mirror image) to make it worth it, it's the AT.
>>
>>52270123
I'd make it so there's a likely a few survivors but you don't know their whereabouts rather than 'Every single person aside from me is dead!'

Makes you feel less special.
>>
>>52270308
>Walled off from human society
Yeah.
>>
>>52268050
The trick is, especially at high levels, Psi Points are easy to come by and based on how spellcasting balances, Mystic will dominate midgame encounters due to the early jump to psi limit 7 and the sheer amount of damage can be fielded thanks to Consumptive Power
>>
>>52266513
You roll only 1 'recharge die' at the end of the turn, not one for each ability, right?
So, in theory, if some monster had a 'recharge 1-2', a recharge 3-4, and a recharge 5-6, it would always recharge 1 ability, while with 3 recharge 5-6s it would be all or nothing.
>>
>>52270451
Haste works best for a CBE rogue who can avoid concentration checks or maybe a dex barbarogue who has crazy con saves, but absolutely no reason you can't go CBE on AT rather than melee.

I don't believe you can use haste's action to ready an action, but you can use haste's attack and then ready to cast booming blade/green flame blade with your normal action.
>>
>>52270493
New thread
>>
>>52270481
You're right, I got it the wrong way around (my sorry excuse is that it ended up being the same in practice) - Haste Attack, Normal Action Delay.
>>
>>52266284
>Frostbite is literally just bite except instead of knocking a creature prone it makes them save against... GASP, 1d4 DAMAGE. Even if 1d4 is a lot at those levels.
>Also their save DCs are different because why not

Also it's pretty harsh to send creatures like that after them. They have a pretty decent chance of instantly downing whoever they hit each turn, and a very easy chance of hitting considering advantage. With frostbite, that's pretty much a gauranteed player down when they have advantage unless the target has high AC or is a raging barbarian.

Still, despite all the things, it's actually pretty okay. I also like the 'gloves that can pick up cold things' sort of thing rather than 'You can all get cold resistance!' right from a creature right at the start of the game.

Well,still, you're probably doing fine. Also fuck forge clerics, those AC stacking shitters.
>>
>>52270524
Yeah, the main difference is you can't GFB/BB on the turn you cast haste and you can't GFB/BB on your turn, but you do it on someone else's turn.

Then let's not forget things like being able to turn yourself invisible for more rogueishness.
>>
>>52269577

It's a one-handed martial weapon that does 1d8 damage and is finenessable. Sounds about right,
>>
>>52269606

Short spears aren't balanced for throwing. Rapier probably is actually the best way to model how they're actually used.
>>
>>52265331
You are uninspired and unable to bait your players!
>>
>>52269579
What kind of hostile party environment do you have which a pat on the back can be interpreted as a sign of aggression?
>>
>>52270473
>early jump to psi limit 7 and the sheer amount of damage can be fielded thanks to Consumptive Power
They get psi limit 7 at the same level as 5th level spell slots, and consumptive power allows up to one extra use per day. It's less than arcane recovery.
>>
>>52264351
Stun someone then unload your sharpshooter attacks on them for a backdoor into power attack.
>>
>>52264520
Sorcerers are better when their powers come from personal choices or magical accidents, rather than from fucking dragons.
>>
>>52264531
>Not autosaving due to reading every thread since the 17th.
Lurk more.
>>
>>52265359
Why be a guild artisan if you aren't going to be in good standing?
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.