[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

any of you backing giant killer robots? I've been reading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: weta-gkr.jpg (208KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
weta-gkr.jpg
208KB, 1000x750px
any of you backing giant killer robots?
I've been reading through the stretch goals and they're adding a ton of shit, at the moment they're about 10 grand away from adding a fourth model

how are they affording to do this? if these models are kickstarter exclusives like they say, will that fuck up their retail launch of the game?

I'm interested in the game but I'm having trouble understanding how they're going to be able to deliver this many minis including 4 nicely painted ones for 100 usd
>>
>>52260937
>how
by spending all the money on shitty looking minis instead of writing an understandable rulebook.
>>
>>52260961
eh, I read the pdf of the rulebook, it's actually not bad

the game seems relatively easy to pick up
>>
File: Giga-Robo_Scale_Lineup.png (2MB, 2368x1320px) Image search: [Google]
Giga-Robo_Scale_Lineup.png
2MB, 2368x1320px
It looks okay, but in terms of mecha tabletop kickstarters I'm more excited about Giga Robo. The campaign ended a while ago, just waiting for the pledge manager to open up.
>>
>>52260937
I don't like the design of the robots. They are just rectangle boxes with disruption camo. I can't tell what they are supposed to be from a silhouette.
>>
>>52260995
I just learned about that one the other day, looks cool

>>52261007
I'm not crazy about the orange one, he has a gun for a head which just looks weird to me, but I think the blue one looks pretty cool
>>
Better visual of the mechs, but I still don't like em. The edgy fluff about corporate sponsors doesn't appeal to me either.
>>
File: 1481188998961.jpg (247KB, 580x669px) Image search: [Google]
1481188998961.jpg
247KB, 580x669px
>>52260937
>no english/german/russian stereotype pilot
Dropped
>>
>>52261116
Quite like the Green faction, it feels kind of Metal Gear to me.
>>
>>52261162
Yeah I like the green too, and some of the mercs (stretch goals) concept art also look pretty metal gear
>>
File: avatar_1430551938014.jpg (271KB, 1280x1830px) Image search: [Google]
271KB, 1280x1830px
>>52261017
>not crazy about the orange one

Whatchu got against monoeyes?
>>
>>52261116
It sounded cool, but all these mini designs are shitty and identical.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.