[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Best thing GW ever came up with >future queen of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 21

File: Yvraine.jpg (143KB, 1041x895px) Image search: [Google]
Yvraine.jpg
143KB, 1041x895px
>Best thing GW ever came up with

>future queen of the Imperium of Man

prove me wrong

>hint: you can't
>>
The Imperium doesn't want any filthy knife ears?
>>
>>52258617
Can somebody get me a quick rundown of the new eldar lore?
>>
>>52258741
>Rundown on new eldar lore
Sure:
Pure Unfiltered Shit.
>>
>>52258741
They made a new god which is 100% just slaanesh but Eldar.
>>
File: yAHXuei-3.png (437KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yAHXuei-3.png
437KB, 1920x1080px
>>52258741
>The eldars awaken a new god
>Said god makew Yvraine his new avatar
>Sends her to get more avatars and bring back the Eldar to her former glory
>Everyone that matters is on board
>and she helps to revive some chump named Roubute Guilliman or some such who says pic related to her.
>>
>>52258741
>an objectively evil space-elf takes over
>summons an evil new god
>has ties to one of her race's worst enemies
The Eldar basically got Trump'd.
>>
>>52258617
You know how they call Saint Celestine the bride-corpse? And Emps is the corpse-emps?

Yeah, I think they want Saint Celestine to be the EMRESS JESUS GET YOUR TERMINOLOGY CORRECT I
*mod sounds*
>>
>>52258617
>future queen of the Imperium of Man
Nah, she's going to marry Guilliman and get him to start a new heretical faction.
>>
Why did ynnead pick her between all eldar? Why is her miniature so much thiccer than her art?
>>
>>52258617
Not with that stupid top knot.
>>
>>52259104
>Why did ynnead pick her between all eldar?

Because she's experienced every path and strata of Eldar society, and thus is the best suited to act as a single unifying figure for the Craftworlders and Commorites to unite behind.
>>
>>52259150
Because those kind of characters are always beloved.
>>
>>52259150
And is that so special or was she picked among a bunch of eldar who experienced all strata and stuff?
>>
>>52258954
Wow. Injecting partisan politics into unrelated conversation. You must be really fun at a party.
>>
>>52259150
>to unite behind.
I saw what you did there.
>>
>>52259289
She was the only on of those Eldar who had a near-death experience at the time Ynnead was born, or so I'm told
>>
>>52258617
Well she's pretty pathetic and useless, so I don't see why Roboute would even want her.
>>
File: 456345.jpg (116KB, 636x460px) Image search: [Google]
456345.jpg
116KB, 636x460px
>>52259345
>You must be really fun at a party.
The party is everything, anon.
>>
>>52259473

see:
>>52258883
>>
>>52259495
Their new 'god' is so weak that its Champion, Incarnate and Speaker are all defeated in seconds by Ahriman, a dude who lost to Arjac in one move.

If that's the power they're offering, Guilliman doesn't need it, it'd net make him weaker.
>>
File: 1488138712813.jpg (460KB, 742x994px) Image search: [Google]
1488138712813.jpg
460KB, 742x994px
The new Eldar """lore""" is that Eldar and WFB Elves are destined to be Human sidekicks with no fucking self awareness or pride in themselves.
>>
>>52259627
>all this lies

I bet you worship slaanesh too. Yvraine is the future queen of the Imperium, cooperation (read: mon-keigh taking the bullets for us) is essential for the future revival of the Eldar empire
>>
>>52258883
How long until Lion wakes up and decks this faggot?
>>
File: AENARION72dpi.jpg (77KB, 640x633px) Image search: [Google]
AENARION72dpi.jpg
77KB, 640x633px
>>52259627
this, fucking atrocity.

Who is fucking Sigmar to greats like Aenarion or Caledor? Who is Sigmar to someone like Mazdamundi or Lord Croak? Just some schmuck with a hammer. His relevance to the greater picture was marginal.

Nu-GW really knows how to fuck their own universes up good.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170319-165250.jpg (445KB, 1043x1216px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170319-165250.jpg
445KB, 1043x1216px
>>52259729
>>
>>52259627
Pretty much. Its even worse than the Orks who just get killed , we get all dignity stripped away and reduced to happy little cucks and bitches for the Imperium.
>>
File: 1TuuHey.jpg (166KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
1TuuHey.jpg
166KB, 800x500px
>>52259700
Tell that to gw who decided to make yet another universe where all elves and dwarves are worth is making the human heroes shine
>>
>>52259844
Ironically I used to love Tallarn/Biel-tan being a teamup in lore because it showed more complexity to the imperium's frontier politics. Now I'm ambivalent because lol, of course they're going to turn this from a 10.000 years long gotterdamerung to heroic Tolkien shit in space.
>>
>>52259438
>>52259150
Thank you
>>
>>52259831
>Implying Lion wouldn't execute his own sons for dying to help the Eldar
Lion punched off a Dark Angel's head for disagreeing with him.
>>
>>52259910
Lion would see the wisdom in Guilliman's greatness, understand his masterful plan to restore the Imperium, and swear loyalty eternal to his new queen.
>>
>>52259627
Better be on Emperor's good side when he gets up from his throne.
>>
>>52259997
If the emperor was such a good psyker as imperial propaganda claims he is, he would have foreseen the Horus Heresy (as just about every goddamn Eldar seer had already foreseen) and he'd have realized fucking with the webway when the eldar are telling you it will only end in tears is a terrible fucking idea.

The more they added shit about the emperor, the more he comes off as some parody of plucky human pulp scifi heroes who win everything due to their pure heart and ability to magically understand shit they have no clue about due to human ingenuity.
>>
File: 51SY62TTC7L.jpg (41KB, 290x475px) Image search: [Google]
51SY62TTC7L.jpg
41KB, 290x475px
>>52260047
>the emperor
>win

can't hear you over pic related
>>
File: you.png (646KB, 1200x1000px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
646KB, 1200x1000px
>>52260047
>he would have foreseen the Horus Heresy
Yeah, because elfs have totally foreseen fucking a chaos god into existence. If they were able to foresee the whole picture, they would've known that the Emps was not at fault for Heresy. Also the webway project was rad as fuck idea.

And my favorite:
>be eldar
>foresee HH
>instead of sending a diplomatic mission or emailing Emps, they send a squad of murderclowns to fight their way through to him
>instead of just fucking killing Kor Faeron and Erebus, preventing the HH from happening in the first place
>or speaking with Magnus
>or speaking with Lorgar
>or speaking with Horus
So much for smartest race in the galaxy.

>pure heart
>implying Emps wasn't pure in his intentions

>ability to magically understand shit they have no clue about due to human ingenuity.
>what is reverse engineering
>what are thousands years of studying tech
>implying eldars have never confronted humans and didn't trade tech during DAOT
>implying Emps isn't one of the best scientists in the entire galaxy
>implying space elfs are the hottest shit in the galaxy just because they are elfs
>>
>>52259997
Fucking no.
>>
>>52260265
>it's a chaoscuck episode
>>
>>52260267
Wow there is so much wrong here.

Doesn't matter that the Emps wasn't 'at fault', fact remains that he didn't forsee it all going to shit the way practically every Eldar Farseer did, calling into question any degree of prophetic powers he might possess.

Then as for the 'murderclowns' that was for the fucking Beast War you idiot, way after the Horus Heresy.

For the Heresy Eldrad tried to make contact with Fulgrim and discuss with him in a rational manner what was happening.

Also we were already told by Lhareiel that Eldrad couldn't warn the Emperor cause the Emperor refused to listen and sent him away.

Also how would the Eldar succeed in killing Kor Phaeron and Erebus? In 30k Xenos lose all battles they ever are in terribely, they'd have just as much success in killing those two.

Also the Eldar can't just pick which Primarchs to meet. Even Fulgrim and Eldrad's meeting occured because of a confluence of circumstances, not because Eldrad can just zoom to every Primarch he wants.

Also seriously you awnk the Emperor so hard its like you legit want to suck his dick. If your idea of 'good writing' is a blatant mary sue then thank fuckign goodness GW made the Emperor make so many idiotic mistakes and have so many limitations and you weren't in charge of it.
>>
>>52260047
The Emperorfags are among the worst in the fandom. The moment a chaosfag will imply 'Chaos has already won' (which is also annoying) they'll start screeching 'Emperor won everything, everything is Emperor's plan, Emperor could kill Chaos Gods' and then insist that its totally okay if the Emperor has already won, jsut nobody else.

Honestly ever since the BL Horus Heresy books began it feels like the lore is degenerating into a series of Mary Sue wank-offs.
>>
>>52258954
So Russians are the eternal worst enemies of the "American Race"?
I though you liberals were supposed to be non-racist.
>>
File: HerSaintiness.jpg (167KB, 752x1063px) Image search: [Google]
HerSaintiness.jpg
167KB, 752x1063px
>>52258617
She and Celestine will have to fight over who gets to be Guilimans first wife all Shaltear and Albedo style
>>
>>52258883
Did they have sex?

Anyway I'm getting the feeling Guilliman is weak towards women. Must have something to do with being the only primarch growing up with a mom.
>>
File: cia kamina glasses.png (581KB, 723x498px) Image search: [Google]
cia kamina glasses.png
581KB, 723x498px
>>52260376
>calling into question any degree of prophetic powers he might possess.
He never claimed to be a prophet powerhouse.
>fucking Beast War
Ok, my fault.
>refused to listen and sent him away.
Should've continued his attempts. That was pretty fucking important for everyone.
>how would the Eldar succeed in killing Kor Phaeron and Erebus?
Murderclowns? They've managed to fuck up some custodes on Terra. A half-assed space marine and a chaplain shouldn't be that hard to take out.
>can't just pick which Primarchs to meet.
Cabal was capable of it, mightiest psykers of the eldar should be able to at least make a call through astropats.
>blatant mary sue
>motherfucking Emperor
>this is what eldarfags actually belive
>>
>>52260495
'Tis but a glorious idea

I hope it happens
>>
>>52260449
Not that guy, but who exactly are the russians in that analogy? I'd like a quick rundown.
>>
>>52260521
They probably did
>>
>>52260616
Nice fanfiction.
>>
>>52260591
>who exactly are the russians in that analogy?
Monkeigh. And Putin=Guilliman, I guess.
>>
>>52260645
that anon might be wrong, but you its coming.
>>
File: come on now heretec.jpg (471KB, 681x902px) Image search: [Google]
come on now heretec.jpg
471KB, 681x902px
>>52260645
>tfw elves are getting cucked by humans even in WH40k
>>
>>52258741
>Emperor bow to Eldars
>In contact with Taus
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control the galaxy with an iron but fair fist
>Own worlds & craftworlds globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will faceroll the first chaos demons in the Eye of Terror (Slaanesh will be be the first)
>Own 99% of gene-seed editing research facilities on Macragge
>First designer marines will in all likelihood be Eldar marines
>both races said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence in the galaxy has only existed deep in the Eye of Terror or on Mars
>Ancient Necron scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the galaxy and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D forge worlds around the galaxy
>You likely have Eldarbots inside you right now
>The Eldars are in regular comunication with Gork and Mork, forwarding the word of Waagh to the Ecclesiarchy. Who do you think set up the meeting between the Prophet if the Waaahg & the Imperial high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Ecclesiarchy leader's first trip to Segmentum Pacificum in history literally a few days later to the Eldar sanctuary world in Wilkes system?
>They learned fluent Gothic in under a week
>Entire systems entrust their gold reserves with the twin races. There's no gold in Fortress World Knox, only Fortress World Eldar
>The twin races are about 7000 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
>>
File: I don't even1.gif (493KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
I don't even1.gif
493KB, 500x500px
>>52260659
That's one wierd fucking analogy
>>
>>52260673
Yeah, the writing is pretty bad.
>>
>>52260403
>Honestly ever since the BL Horus Heresy books began it feels like the lore is degenerating into a series of Mary Sue wank-offs.

Generally true ever since the beginning of 5th Edition, slowly and progressively becoming more obvious over time. That and the habit of reconning/portraying things against their own lore in order to better portray the biased (or necessary) view of a new concept.
>>
>>52258718
The nu-Imperium under Guilliman seems to be quite ok with the Aeldari.
>>
>>52258617
What is she that any other Eldar isn't?
>>
>>52260403
>Honestly ever since the BL Horus Heresy books began it feels like the lore is degenerating into a series of Mary Sue wank-offs.

It's because the background lore for HH was always supposed to be more mythical. Emperor and Primarchs were much better as mythical Bigger Than Life heroes shedding manly tears and fighting for the fate of the galaxy and humankind. They were better as ideal people you supposed to aspire to be. Like Fingolfin from Silmarilion or Jesus. And then came HH writers and made them actual characters, which turned them into autists and manchildren, because it takes a really good fucking writer to do a Bigger Than Life character properly. And HH writers aren't fucking good at all, that's for sure.
>>
>>52259150
>she's experienced every path and strata of Eldar society
She's been a Commoragh slave?
>>
>>52258617
>tfw you will never lick her soles clean after she went for a stroll in Nurgles Garden
>>
>>52260842
The highest paid prostitute in Commorragh.
>>
File: 1489948077638.gif (491KB, 480x198px) Image search: [Google]
1489948077638.gif
491KB, 480x198px
>>52260874
>>
Does that mean that the Tau will get Dyson Spheres?
>>
>>52260931
Dyson spheres are way too lowtech for 40k

Tau will get spheres that contain whole solar system inside it.
>>
>>52259990
Lion would plot to suck Girlyman's dick until Rouboute gave him a fancy enough title, then act like a sketchy douche once he got tenured
>>
>>52260561
>never claimed to be a propher powerhouse
Yes. His amazing powers of foresight are talked about a lot.

>Should've continued his attempts
Maybe he couldn't cause, you know, Eldrad can't just barge in on Terra witht he Emperor there whenever he wants

>Murderclowns
Harlequins made no effort to stop the Heresy ever, Eldrad did, he didn't have command of any Harlequins at the time. If the Harlequins aren't willing to help him, then he can't force them.

>Cabal was explicitly stated to be a collection of powerful beings with a more powerful source of foresight than Eldrad. Furthermore they have far more involvement with human agents already. Eldrad did make attempts at communication. All attempts were rebuffed.

The Emperor has become a blatant mary-sue, as you keep proving.
>>
>>52260673
I just don't want the Plot Arc I've been excited to read about for so long to just be swept aside for Primarchs.

Man I've been waiting and so stoked for Ynnead since it began and now it comes and its instantly just reduced to a pill for Primarchs. It hurts man. It hurts.
>>
>>52260976
>Dyson spheres are way too lowtech for 40k

They really aren't, the only ones who have even come close to that level of structural engineering are the Necrons, I'm not sure you grasp exactly how infuriatingly bullshit the tech-levels required would be to actually make Dyson Spheres.

Either that or it was a jest at the current direction of the Tau, at which point no, they're going to make a sphere that contains the entire Tau Empire.
>>
>>52261124
>are talked about a lot.
>>52260561
>He never claimed to be a prophet powerhouse.
Literally from my post. Malcy boi never claimed that too. Magnus also never mentioned Emps being the most powerful prophet ever.
>Eldrad can't just barge in on Terra
He could've just fucking called him. It's not like he can't send a psychic message anywhere on Terra.
>Harlequins made no effort to stop the Heresy ever
And it backfired.
>Eldrad did, he didn't have command of any Harlequins at the time.
He could've just fucking asked. I doubt that galaxy getting murdefucked by chaos is in Harlequins' interests
>The Emperor has become a blatant mary-sue, as you keep proving.
Like?
>>
File: closedysonswarm.jpg (35KB, 444x439px) Image search: [Google]
closedysonswarm.jpg
35KB, 444x439px
>>52261255

Dyson Spheres (or at least Dyson Swarms) are probably closer to our reach than FTL technology will ever be (a couple of hundred years at most). There's actually plans ready to dismantle mercury and build a swarm. It may be even a prerequisite for the titanic energies that any FTL is going to need.
>>
>>52261217
I know, feel the same way. Ynnead was going to actually be Eldar doing something important for a change, and now its been instantly changed to just another way to bring in Primarchs. Our own death god is being turned into a side show to the Primarchs
>>
>>52261217
>>52261326
But now the Eldars are allied with the Imperium and there is a non zero chance that one ends up shagging a Primarch, in which case the Eldar lose one of their biggest obstacle
>>
>>52261308
>Strawmanning you argument
Yeah, no point even responding then if you're going to be ridiculous

>Call Terra
He tried, Emperor didn't believe him, would have been great if he had, but he didn't.

>Harlequins
What's your point? Has no bearing on Eldrad.

>Asked
He probably did but they refused. For all we know they bought into the Cabal's theory.

>Emperor Mary-sue
So you are trolling now?

Great, then don't expect responses to your fucking bait.
>>
>>52261325
Dyson swarms would be insanely complex to keep at stable orbits without breaking each other, it's very dubious that the usable, sun-facing surface would actually have gravity due to the way things work on the inner surface of a sphere, and this is setting aside the material requirements that would require cannibalizing multiple solar systems to build the damn thing.

They are definitely not "closer than FTL" on the bullshit high tech scale.
>>
>>52261382
Yeah but we've been reduced to glorified sidekicks. I like my faction and would like it to be its own protagonist and cool, not just to be lackeys for the Imperium.

I was really hoping if Ynnead ever happened it would be an actually awesome moment for the Eldar with major tangible stuff going on. Not just...becoming minions of Guilliman.
>>
>>52261382
>8th edition
>no eldar codex
>the only eldar units left are subsumed by the ultrasue codex
>eldar get squatted
>>
>>52261398
>Strawmanning you argument
I made a claim, you are free to prove me wrong. Oh wait, you can't.
>He tried
Should've kept trying. Seriously, the fate of an entire galaxy is at stake and he drops the idead after the first fail?
>What's your point?
Try reading my post.
>He probably did but they refused.
Never actually stated anywhere.
>So you are trolling now?
No, I want you to provide an example of me proving that Emperor was a Mary Sue.
>Great, then don't expect responses to your fucking bait.
Nigger, you need to chill.
>>
>>52261455

You don't even need a complete Dyson Swarm. Just build a partial one to create Kugelblitz (proton-sized black hole generators) with the energy recovered and power your entire civilization with these.
>>
>>52261482
They are not minions they left almost as soon as he was back, even tho he literally ask Yvraine to stay, which gave me the smuggest smile you could ever imagine.

Now she is free to do what she needs to do, without Eldar ever having to worry about the IoM getting on their way. And she will probably comeback to save him later on to the meltdown of half the fandom.
>>
>Celestine and Greyfax start dating
>Inspired by twu wuv, Guilliman admits his feelings for Yvraine
>Yvraine realizes that Guilliman isn't like other men (in the most literal sense possible) and marries him
>A new era of love begins to combat the dark and hateful Gods of chaos
>The rampant homosexuality, xenophilia, and free love make Slannesh so powerful (s)he/it becomes powerful enough to finish consuming the Eldar and follow up with Men almost immediatley, eliminating nearly all life and cementer his/her/its exclusive control and domination
>This is the End Times plot
>>
>>52259345

It's about as partisan as saying that Hiroshima really got nuked.

You Americans and your sports-fan conception of politics...
>>
>>52261124
>The Emperor has become a blatant mary-sue, as you keep proving.

The Emperor pretty much started out as a plot device rather than a character. What GW is showing us with the HH books is because they're trying to keep him in some weird limbo between the two. Which combined with different writers having different conceptions of him makes him come off as incredibly dense at certain points and mary-sueish at others.
>>
>>52258883
Woke up with one hell of a hangover, of course the man is thirsty.
>>
>>52260495
If geedubs wasn't a negro father and instead took responsibility of everything it has done until now this should be cannon in 8th ed.
>>
>>52261509
>I made a claim
It was just a claim, nothing more.
>drops the idead
Nice argument, you can't even write.
>Try reading my post.
Right back at you..
>Never
No, it is.
>No, I want you to provide an example
Literally here >>52260267
>Nigger, you need to chill.
>>>/pol/
>>
File: 1486246387272.png (200KB, 501x520px) Image search: [Google]
1486246387272.png
200KB, 501x520px
>>52258741
GW modified the name Eldar and put an "A" at the start and an "I' at the end: Aeldari. How creative.

Biel-Tan is dead.

GW came out with 3 new shitty models at rip-off prices (as always).

The End.
>>
>>52261308
>ask the harlequins
If they were going to help they'd go to him telling him that they were helping. If they didn't do so it's because it's not what they wanted to do. It's either Cegorach's will or not, they're some of the most devoted worshipers in the galaxy.
>>
File: 1489787540255.gif (2MB, 470x437px) Image search: [Google]
1489787540255.gif
2MB, 470x437px
>itt autists having a heated argument on badly written fluff
>>
>>52263296
that makes sense
>>
File: Second Vatican Council.jpg (415KB, 1356x596px) Image search: [Google]
Second Vatican Council.jpg
415KB, 1356x596px
>>52264203
>>
>>52260673

"Hey, we won the Horus Heresy."

"In ten years."
>>
>>52261382
>But now the Eldars are allied with the Imperium
they ain't, tho

As with every other big thing eldar get involved with, the eldar are trying to use [other faction] to their own ends, which will inevitably end up blowing up in their faces.
>>
>>52264310
kek
>>
>>52264310
Why pope not on pimp throne
>>
>>52259910

... and that is how his homeworld got blown the fuck up
>>
>>52258883
>joining with xenos

This new lore is so terrible.
>>
>>52264927

>new

Blood Ravens did it
>>
>>52264957
The Ultramarines had a half Eldar astropath
>>
>>52263012
>It's about as partisan as saying that Hiroshima really got nuked.
But that's not true at all, some people actually don't think that trump is secretly working for the russians and is going to be a terrible president. He did win the election remember?
>>
>>52265075
I don't recall him winning any election
>>
>>52265084
>304 - 227
Was it really so long ago? You have a really bad memory.
>>
>>52264957
This is so much worse though, that's an entirely false equivalency.
>>
>>52264310
Alright, you got me.
>>
>>52265098
who are you again?
>>
>>52265226
Someone who has a memory longer then a few months?
>>
>>52265238
oh that must be nice
>>
>>52265238

>not being a goldfish

AIR-BREATHERS GET OUT OF MY THREAD REEEEEEE
>>
File: Moon.jpg (282KB, 1509x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Moon.jpg
282KB, 1509x1100px
>>52260976
>>
>Tau will get spheres that contain whole solar system inside it.

Tau will build The City?
>>
>>52264982
He was their chief librarian.
>>
>>52258741
You ever eaten shit? If you have then that's about the same as reading the new Sueldar "lore".
>>
File: 1489517551781.jpg (184KB, 830x682px) Image search: [Google]
1489517551781.jpg
184KB, 830x682px
>>52259150
>A thicc sue
I'm so conflicted.
>>
>>52260874
there needs to be more yvraine foot porn
>>
>>52259844
The Orks died?
>>
>>52258617
You're drunk again Ward.Go home.
>>
>>52260267
>Yeah, because elfs have totally foreseen fucking a chaos god into existence.
They did. The Emperor is hinted at knowing about an upcoming betrayal too.
>>
>>52263686
Yeesh the tism is bad with this one

>CLAIMS
like your assertion that emps is a sue?

>CANT EVEN WRITE
fallacy fallacy called and wants you to die

>EXAMPLE
non example is not an example
>>
>>52265837
>They did.
But they just carried on doing it anyway? anon, that's worse than Wardfluff retarded.
>>
>>52265972
Many of them were fully corrupted and wanted Slaanesh to be born, everyone else fucked off to the craftworlds.
>>
>>52265759
it's fake thicc and she has a really stupid hair-do

>getting fooled by a bustle
>>
>>52258617
It managed to shit even more on my 1k sons.
Fuck knife ears.
>>
>>52259848
To be fair, Dwarves are nobody's sidekick in 40k!
They're just gone.
>>
>>52260616
Great, we're gonna end up with another damn chaos god...
>>
>>52265782
Well, technically, there's always Orks dying somewhere.
I think the complaint is about a major WAAAAUGH that got btfo or something.
>>
>>52266218
You asked for this anon
>>
>>52260449
> Russian
> a race
> American
> a race
Are you functionally retarded? If anything, his analogy is nationalism, which is a core tenet of the trump platform. And calling anybody who disagrees with you a "liberal" makes you sound like a petulant baby.

Let the adults talk, kid.
>>
>>52265972
Some of them foresaw it, hence why they fled (Exodites and Craftworlds). The rest just didn't care. This is pretty basic Eldar lore.
>>
>>52261509
No you took a point to an inane extreme which was never specified, you did not just make a claim, the same way here you are now engaging in classical 'I state something without any support, but I say its true, that means I win, right?'

>Kept trying
He did. He tried in small ways to help, like helping to save Vulkan. The Emperor was unwilling to listen to him, Fulgrim was unwilling to listen to him. They were not willing to listen to him even though he'd tried to tell them, thus he tried to help in what small ways he can.

You seem to totally ignore here that it is the EMPEROR who refused to listen, not Eldrad who refused to tell him.

>Emperor being a mary sue
If you need someone to point it out to you I can't help then, its a pretty blatant device and worrying you are incapable of seeing it. Not my problem though.
>>
>>52261672
They kind of are though, I mean Ynnead's entire birth has served only the purpose of bringing Guilliman back, pretty much nothing else of consequence has been achieved.

I really don't want my Eldar to from here on out just be the 'give our power to Goku' guys for the Imperium and would like them to have their own story and action.

For example I'd love if it the Yncarne, the Incarnation of a God, could match a Primarch in a fight, though I know hoping for anything Xenos to ever match a Primarch is already a lost cause ;_;
>>
>>52263686
>nu-uh, that doesn't count
>I refuse to provide an example, I'll just point at things!
>>>/pol/
>implying nigger is a /pol/ insult
Hownew?
>>
>>52268942
Emperor's Mary-Suedom is one of the worst parts of the setting to me now, and I play IG. The whole 'humans having to do their best' is totally meaningless when we're told we're just already best at everything;

>Greatest Psyker is a human
>He never did anything wrong
>All his mistakes were planned for
>Greatest Empire is a Human's
>Never his fault, everything he did is right, he never does anything wrong
>Most powerful warriors are all humans
>Most advanced technology is all humans
>Even when humans are purposefully handicapping themselves they are still defeating everyone handily
>Bunch of shamans on earth make Psyker more powerful than Chaos Gods

Its utter HFY bullshit and I hate it. I want a game where playing my humans matters because of their initiative and cooperation, not because we're being fellated as the greatest thing evar 24/7. Honestly I like the idea of the Emperor as an overambitious fuck-up, demonstrating that even beings of great power can still just screw themselves over, I think it makes the story way more poignant than 'lol Emps always right and we should totes worship him in real life dude'

>Just my 2 cents.
>>
File: 1463051175048.png (25KB, 510x534px) Image search: [Google]
1463051175048.png
25KB, 510x534px
>>52269003
This guy. I was an IG fan in the past, but the combined bad writing of /tg/'s HFY wankery and GW's very own human wankery made me an even bigger xeno-lover.

That's all your fault.
>>
>>52269003
>gods are Mary Sues

Well yeah that's why they're gods.
>>
>>52269195
Not really. Eldar Gods fail all the time, Chaos Gods too. Only Emperor (according to his fans) never loses anything ever and is stronger than everyone.

Also gods=mary sues is a really limited understanding of the use of deities in any narrative work. Besides is the Emperor a God? I thought he was just an innordinately powerful Psyker, I didn't know he'd been confirmed a Warp God yet.

Still at least you don't deny he's a Mary Sue so its a start I guess.
>>
>>52269119
Yeah. At this stage it looks set to become worse too, what with the Primarchs returning meaning all factions just matter in relation to how they impact on a Primarchs story.

I feel bad for my Xenosbros.
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.