[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We had a MYFAROG thread yesterday, just got my copy in the mail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 20170318_222138.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
20170318_222138.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
We had a MYFAROG thread yesterday, just got my copy in the mail and hope to be playing within the month.

I know it's a meme around these parts, but does anyone here actually enjoy the game?
>>
>>52249256
Fuck off back to /pol/ Christian.
>>
Please, just give up already, you fuckhead.
These troll threads are so pathetic, and you're such an obvious faggot in the way you bump them.
>>
>>52249256
If you're from /pol/, yes. If not, no.

I mean that honestly. The game is such a mess mechanically you'd have to real dedicated to your white supremacist schtick to actually enjoy it.

Incidentally, if you DID actually buy it and aren't a troll (which you are) WHY the hell did you? Was the meme status too subtle for you?
>>
>>52249330
Fuck off. There's no one left who's stupid enough to actually reply to you, you faggot.
>>
Vargposting doesn't even produce rage anymore. It's just a tired trolling tactic
>>
>>52249311
>>52249322
I've been on /tg/ on and off for years. I've apparently missed something.

>>52249330
I'm a fan of Norse/ northern European mythology and folklore and figured a 13 dollar book was at least worth investigating because it sounded fun from all the videos I watched about it.

Didn't mean to piss off so many people, I won't make any future threads about it.
>>
>>52249641
These troll threads are so pathetic, and you're such an obvious faggot in the way you bump them.
>>
>>52249677
No, myfarog looked pretty good and I wanted some discussion.
>>
>>52249844
Whoever this is, not me. I created the thread, not this one.

>>52249677
Is there any way I can prove I'm not the person you think I am?
>>
>>52249844
>>52249875
>>
>>52249875
>Is there any way I can prove I'm not the person you think I am?

Set fire to that shitty book and post pics. Otherwise, you're the same guy who's posted the last hundred weekly threads that began with "Gee what does /tg/ think about this Myfarog thingy teehee"
>>
File: Das racist.png (167KB, 286x322px) Image search: [Google]
Das racist.png
167KB, 286x322px
>Bashing papyrus
>>
>>52250206
For the sake of curiosity, if you can pretend just for a moment I'm not a troll, can you elaborate on what the big deal is about the dude who posts about the game here?

The discussion from yesterday wasn't too bad granted there was a lot of angry people in it still claiming OP was a troll.
>>
>>52249330
Vargs not even Hitler there is no reason to be angry.
>>
>>52251124

See for yourself, if you don't mind gazing into the face of autism and memes:

http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/myfarog/type/op/
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.