[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to stock up Hell a bit, but I need some creative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1459200243813.jpg (711KB, 1110x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1459200243813.jpg
711KB, 1110x1080px
I'm going to stock up Hell a bit, but I need some creative punishments for sinners.

Stuff like Fortune-tellers having their heads twisted backwards so they can't look forward, or a person who was certain he could do anything through his wit having to roll a boulder up a hill only for it to roll back down just when he neared the top.
>>
People who enjoyed games > have to browse /tg/.
>>
>>52231936
>sensory deprivation with your only link to anything being an internet connection restricted to exactly the sort of sites you wouldn't enjoy
>>
>>52231804
>illusionists are blinded
>evokers have their hands removed and replaced with tiny uncoordinated baby hands
>summoners are continually interrupted in a task by being summoned by mortals using ouja boards
>healers are forced to clear an instance in a dungeon where the tank constantly pulls too many people and the DPS is underleveled so they can never clear it
>bards have their scrotums swell up until they can't move and a famine stricken family with copious diseases that proceeds to painfully construct a small hovel underneath the scrotum and beg for money from passerbys so no one ever looks at the bard and his ginormous scrotum ever again while fleas and ticks swell huge feasting on his scrotal blood and makes it itchy but he's too wracked with pain to ever move and the scrotum is too huge for him to reach the itching spots and even if he does manage to try the poor family angrily stops him from entering their abode to scratch himself.
>>
>>52231804
Pretty sure the goal is to torment people based on their sins, not their occupation. Is fortune telling a sin?
>>
>>52232841
>Is fortune telling a sin?
That example is ripped right out of the Divine Comedy, and it's actually one of the more grievous sins according to Dante because he believed sins that required personal choice, like witchcraft and heresy, were far worse than sins that were the result of losing control, like lust and gluttony.

As for why Catholics view divination as a sin, it's actually somewhat complex.
http://catholicstraightanswers.com/what-does-the-church-teach-about-fortunetellers-psychic-counselors-and-witches/

The gist is, beyond wanting powers we're not meant to have, it implies a lack of trust in God.
But, it's important to remember this part:
>practices like horoscopes or palm reading may be considered venial sins if they are performed through ignorance or stupidity, for fun or pleasure, and without firm conviction.
>>
>>52232516
>>bards have their scrotums swell up until they can't move and a famine stricken family with copious diseases that proceeds to painfully construct a small hovel underneath the scrotum and beg for money from passerbys so no one ever looks at the bard and his ginormous scrotum ever again while fleas and ticks swell huge feasting on his scrotal blood and makes it itchy but he's too wracked with pain to ever move and the scrotum is too huge for him to reach the itching spots and even if he does manage to try the poor family angrily stops him from entering their abode to scratch himself.

A-anon? Are you ok?
>>
>>52232841

Augury and necromancy are both specifically mentioned in the (old testament) bible as sinful, and obviously the malleus maleficarum places the source for any such powers in satan himself which makes it doubly sinful (because hell operates on the logic that it's not their place to judge what is an isn't sinful - that's humanity's job, so they keep extensive logs of everything that any human has ever declared to be a sin worth punishment)
>>
>>52233648

I just want someone to remove these fucking beggars.
>>
>>52233825
>malleus maleficarum
Considered a heretical text of superstition by the actual historical church.
>>
>>52233065

I think it's also worth noting that the Divine Comedy isn't canon. Real Hell is more just us being us for eternity and having to live with how awful of people we are (assuming we're all going there because we're on /tg/, of course).
>>
>>52234242
Pope Francis actually went ahead and said there is no Hell, and it's just people punishing themselves rather than being punished by God.
>>
>>52231804
fat people have mountains of delicious food forced up their anus, suffer tremendous indigestion, then vomit it in spurts of awful diarrhea
>>
>>52234102
[citation needed]
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.