[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you cook and eat a polymorphed person, does it still

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 27

File: Polymorph snake.jpg (49KB, 400x597px) Image search: [Google]
Polymorph snake.jpg
49KB, 400x597px
If you cook and eat a polymorphed person, does it still count as cannibalism?
>>
Greek myth says yes.
>>
>>52221853
No, usually killing a target undoes the polymorph.
>>
>>52221853
I'm going to go with "Please don't eat sapient creatures regardless"
>>
>>52221893

What if the evil sorceress turns into a giant snake and we slay her? That's a lot of good meat to just leave laying around, anon.
>>
>>52221983
You probably left a lot of good meat on the bandits you slaughtered earlier, too.
>>
>>52221853

This is utterly horrifying to consider.
>>
>>52221886
>No, usually killing a target undoes the polymorph.
This is usually what I see.
If for whatever reason, they remain that animal is upon death, then technically you're eating that animal meat, not human meat.
Now if you eat the heart or brain, then we might get into metaphysical cannibalism.

>>52222089
>You probably left a lot of good meat on the bandits you slaughtered earlier, too
Waste not, want not.
>>
>>52221886
Another point to consider regarding this is that if you are eating polymorphed meat or shapeshifter meat, then it means the meat was harvested, prepared, and cooked while the creature was still alive.
So there's that.
>>
File: 291130-20505-kenshiro.jpg (56KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
291130-20505-kenshiro.jpg
56KB, 478x640px
>>52221983
>Your muscles... are they snake meat, or man meat?
>I don't care for man meat.
>>
>>52222137
>Waste not, want not.

STOP
>>
>>52221853
Does a human eats a dwarf heart count as cannibalism?
>>
>>52222166
Do you have a problem with my modest proposal?
>>
>>52222175
Nope.
Cannibalism refers to eating your own species.

It's not cannibalism if it's an elf.
>>
>>52222175
In many settings with multiple intelligent races, they consider the eating of other such races to be on par with cannibalism, if not technically cannibalism.
So, kinda?
>>
If a person who polymorphs doesn't change back on death then you've effectively got a means to change a little bit of meat into a lot of meat. The conservation of mass rule just shat itself.
>>
>>52222221
almost
>>52222222
>>
>>52222293
I know, right?
>>
>evil queen turns into a dragon for climactic fight
>kill her
>dragon BBQ for the whole county to celebrate

Find any issue with this that isn't MUH MORALFAGGOTRY, /tg/
>>
If you slay and then eat a monster that has been eating people, is that cannibalism by proxy?
>>
>>52222518
>Find any issue with this that isn't MUH MORALFAGGOTRY, /tg/
Anachronistic bbq sauce?
>>
>>52222531
No, unless you eat the half-digested meat in its stomach. Post-digestion there's really nothing left to tie in to the identity of the perso nthat got eaten.
>>
>>52222518
Dragons are typically carnivores, and carnivore meat is god-awful. Very little nutrients left in it. Plus, who knows what kind of toxins it has knocking around in its system, magical or otherwise?
>>
>>52223619

That doesn't apply the same way to reptiles as it does to mammals, honestly. Snake meat is still basically like chicken meat. For mammalian carnivores, definitely tho.
>>
>>52223664
Is a dragon really a reptile, though? As far as I'm aware soemthing that enormous is very unlikely to be ectothermic. I guess they do sleep a lot, which would conserve energy, and the internal heat generation is probably related to the fire breath, but still.
>>
>>52223685

The only way to test is to get T-rex meat and eat it.
>>
>>52223780
But first we need to grow a T-Rex. But why stop there?
>>
>>52221853
There is no such thing as cannabism because when God made Jesus come down and was killed by the cross for our sins jesus told us to eat of his body and drink of his blood because thru him u can find eternal life and but god was made the man (us) in his image so him and jesus are hmans - but consider this for a moment how can you be cannonballistic if you are S T R I C T L Y told to Eat Jesus ??
>>
>>52223946

Grow a dragon instead
>>
File: IMG_3679.jpg (72KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3679.jpg
72KB, 564x564px
>>52223946
>>
>>52224454
That is the single shittiest Loss edit I have ever seen. It doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>52221853
Yes, there is absolutely nothing ambiguous about this.
>>
>>52223973
Jesus is god, so he was telling us to eat the gods to gain their properties.
>>
>>52221853

You're thinking about eating Mialee.

Think about tha.

You're about to eat Mialee.
>>
>>52223973
>how can you be cannonballistic if you are S T R I C T L Y told to Eat Jesus ?
Ignoring everything else, cannibalism doesn't stop being cannibalism if you have permission.
>>
>>52221874
/thread

Come on guys.
>>
>>52222205
Diseases mostly.
>>
>>52227905
>not getting the joke
>>
File: 1396.jpg (15KB, 314x400px) Image search: [Google]
1396.jpg
15KB, 314x400px
>>52227938
>>52227837
>mfw he misses the joke
>>
>>52223664
Also, consider that many mythical dragons had poisonous blood.
>>
>>52221886
What if they're still alive when you swallow?
>>
File: consider.png (413KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
consider.png
413KB, 800x450px
>>52221853
>technical standpoint
nah
>moral standpoint
debatable, but mostly yes
>>
File: 1358542396240.jpg (19KB, 448x337px) Image search: [Google]
1358542396240.jpg
19KB, 448x337px
>>52221853
I've had a similar thought recently: if you polymorph into a giant toad and swallow someone, then revert back to your normal form, do you gib yourself?
>>
>>52229922
Checc'd
>>
>>52222137
>Metaphysical cannibalism
I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
>>
>>52230075
It depends on the details and limits of the spell involved.
If, say, your transformation would be halted by being in an enclosed space, then the same rules apply.

My searching suggests the most likely result would be regurgitation with a possibility of 1d10 force damage to each person.
If the swallowed person died, the time it takes to go from recently eaten food to food digested enough to be consider part of the water is inconclusive and likely varies wildly enough to be considered GM fiat.
>>
>>52232042
Part of the eater, not water.
Although we are ugly bags of mostly water.
>>
>>52222163
>I don't care for man meat.
I'm pretty sure OP cares about the man meat though, you know.
>>
>>52221853
It's just as much cannibalism as if you skip the cooking step and polymorph them directly to cake or something
>>
>>52221983
>>52222518
>Evil sorceress polymorphs herself into a dragon/snake
>Defeats and eats party
>Dispells polymorph before they're fully digested
What happens?
>>
>>52221893
Well don't eat any bacon then
>>
>>52223685
I tend to assume they're either fleshy elementals or a third option off of where reptiles and mammal branched off

>>52229922
Then enjoy your meal

>>52230075
>>52232042
>>52232060
>>52232375
I tend to assume magic like that won't kill either target or anything so no gibbing, what exactly happens depends on if the target is being polymorphed into something or if a previous transformation is wearing off
If they're being transformed into something larger they grow to the limit, try to burst out with a strength check (and probably dealing damage to their consumer) and if they fail the spell fails
If they're changing back they ALSO make a strength check but if they fail they still change back, but because magic bullshit they're not stuck in a place smaller than they are
>>
>>52221886
Irrelevant point since obviously the question applies to situations where that doesn't happen.

>>52222137
By that logic, you could eat regular people as long as you dont eat the brain. I would say intelligence and genetic similarity are what determine if eating something is taboo. So even polymorphed, an intelligent creature is still intelligent, and eating it would be, if not technically canibalism, unseemly.
>>
>>52222216
I did eat an elf in a game once. Also convinced a priest to eat it, then drove him crazy with guilt.
>>
>>52223685
Assuming you're not relying on "i don't gotta explain shit" magic crap, in order to have high intelligence dragons would almost certainly be warm blooded omnivores. Self regulating temperature and broad diet are almost universal among thr smarter animals.
>>
>>52232375
Bulimia
>>
>>52233106
Nah, she'll just need to go on a diet for a bit
As any dragon can tell you, adventurers are mostly empty calories
>>
>>52232375
>What happens?
Depends on how digested they are
>>
>>52233954
>Depends on how digested they are
List options
>>
Yes, as it fits the spirit of cannibalism
>>
>>52233975
>Mostly whole but with some burns
>Chunky soup w/bones, still mostly in the stomach, though
>Mostly liquid, and moving through the small intestine

If you don't go by the hard RAW for the magic, like >>52232486 did, in the first case the adventurers would probably burst out of her, in the second she might be able to vomit up their remains before she explodes, and in the third her intestines will probably burst from the pressure (or maybe chyme will squirt violently from both ends of her digestive system).

Either way, it won't be pretty, unless you go full magical realm and let her belly stretch to accommodate the meal, same-size vore style.
>>
To answer this question, we must first ask a related question: What is the definition of cannibalism? Obviously it's, simply put, the consumption of the flesh of a member of your own species. So a human is cannibalistic when it eats human flesh. But is something determined to be human flesh when it is chemically similar to other human flesh, or when it is the flesh of a being that was beget from humans? This changes the answer when considering polymorphed meat.

We can move in a different direction to consider the utility of our answer. Why is this question being asked in the first place? Like most questions of "does this count as ____", the query exists to understand the outcomes of a proposed action. So, the question-asker, understanding several properties of cannibalism, wants to know if the act of eating a polymorphed human would still hold those properties. This varies based on the property in question. If it is a question of nutrition or of disease, the answer is obviously no, the meat eaten takes on the properties of the physical properties of the meat, origin ignored. The simplicity of this answer leads to believe the real question asked is in relation to the ethics of the action. The question-poser understands that cannibalism is ethically wrong, and wants to know if polymorph cannibalism shares this property. And to answer that question, we must ask an even more basic one:

Why is cannibalism wrong?
>>
>>52234075
Is it cannibalism if a half-orc eats a half elf?
>>
>>52234195
Again, depends on the actual question being asked. They are not, strictly speaking, the same species, but they share enough genetic material to make one wonder about the properties it shares with good old-fashioned cannibalism.
>>
>>52234195
Depends on what their other halves are.
>>
>>52234246
human
>>
>>52234195
Which half does he eat?
>>
>>52234259
Then it's at least half cannibalism. Maybe more, depending on how much human ancestry each has.
>>
>>52234073
>If you don't go by the hard RAW for the magic, like >>52232486 (You) did,
It's actually less RAW and more that I feel like the spell wouldn't allow "clever" exploits like that and arbitrarily killing something like that isn't as fun or open to shenanigans in my opinion

>unless you go full magical realm and let her belly stretch to accommodate the meal, same-size vore style.
I'd actually judge it goes into a pocket dimension/same place excess matter goes/comes from in these spells, no balloon bellies but she would look rather bloated and be painfully full
>>
>>52221853
Yup. Sin is in the intent, not the result.
>>
>>52234504
If the excess stomach contents end up someplace else entirely, what happens to adventurers that are still alive? Sent into the Astral Plane (or wherever) for good? Or are they still trapped with the sorceress, even if not directly?
>>
>>52234811
Still trapped within the sorceress, but not directly, very very tightly trapped, but still there
It's why she can still feel full
also
why eating a normal amount of food for a polymorphed form and then changing back doesn't kill you, just makes you feel like you overate
>>
If you have a shrinking effect end or a growing effect begin while in an enclosed space, doesn't the person trapped get a strength check to burst out of their container and if they fail, they stop growing with no damage dealt?
>>
>>52235104
Yeah, that's the logic I use for why chestbursting doesn't always happen when someone is swallowed during a polymorph then it's dispelled, the spell's gonna fail, but >>52234504 will happen to keep you from chestbursting your way out if you fail
Ironically it also means getting turned into something small and eaten by a 22 str Amazon is FAR more dangerous than getting eaten by a sorceress polymorphed into a dragon
>>
>>52232375
>>Evil sorceress polymorphs herself into a dragon/snake
>>Defeats and eats party
>>Dispells polymorph before they're fully digested

>>52234504
>I'd actually judge it goes into a pocket dimension/same place excess matter goes/comes from in these spells, no balloon bellies but she would look rather bloated and be painfully full

>>52235073
>Still trapped within the sorceress, but not directly, very very tightly trapped, but still there
>It's why she can still feel full

I'm stealing all of this for nefarious purposes.
>>
>>52235566
>I'm stealing all of this for nefarious purposes.
Glad to be of use, I would love to hear of your ideas

On another note it might make escape attempts MUCH more difficult, if for no other reason than trying to use escape artist/grapple checks to get out now runs into the issue of the sorceress's throat being MUCH smaller requiring a higher DC
If you wanted to be real mean you could also say the smaller/tighter stomach leaves little, if any room to move further increasing the penalties to pretty much everything
>>
>>52235666
That brings back memories of the DC to hide in a concubine's anus
>>
>>52235666
>I would love to hear of your ideas
I don't intend to use it in a game, so no ideas on that front. But I do write fantasy vore stories, and I love creative scenarios like this.

I'm not sure how they would fit into any larger stories, but the two scenes in my head are:

>Another mage has been captured by the baddies, they're going to sacrifice him to a dragon
>Instead of taking on their camp head on, the sorceress transforms into a dragon and flies in, squishes a few mooks, and then eats the "sacrifice" whole
>She flies away to a safe location, and transforms back before she remembers to bring her friend up
>She can't cough him up now, and she's too tired to transform again, so he'll have to wait, but she at least asks him if he's alright
>"I've been eaten by a dragon and I'm not dead, so things could be worse. Where are you? Did it eat you too? And why is it so tight all of a sudden?"
>"Well..."

>Sorceress gets ambushed in a large cave, a big throne room or cathedral, basically anywhere that's too small for flight+windwall+disintegrate/fireball cheese
>"Guess it's time to try out that new spell."
>Transforms into a dragon, starts wrecking unsuspecting mooks
>Companions arriving from a different part of the site see this dragon out of nowhere fucking shit up, decide to stay out of it
>Close the huge doors and wait for the winner to come through
>The terrified screaming and ferocious roaring finally falls silent
>Door creaks open, Sorceress walks around it, picking her teeth nonchalantly, with a hand on her engorged stomach
>Companions put two and two together
>"Gods, that was *you*?"
>"I got hungry," she shrugs.
>>
>>52236835
Both are those are great, I do love the idea of one of her companions having to spend the night in her while she recharges though I'd be lying if I didn't say the second was my favorite cause her prey would be spending far more than just a night in there, especially if the mage gets a reputation as a maneater from it

Also, you have a pastebin?
>>
>>52222216
Might not a word with multiple civilized species define cannibalism differently?
>>
>>52231634
Metaphysical cannibalism is more of a zeen
>>
>>52236939
>Also, you have a pastebin?
Yeah. I've posted my stories on /tg/ several times before, actually.

I wrote this: http://pastebin.com/4MKZjxLC

And, more recently, this: http://pastebin.com/AHXZWrrG
>>
>>52236954
>>52236983
I generally assume "cannibalism" in multispecies settings is anything sapient

>>52237017
Oh, nice, I love your work
>>
File: CannibalMetaphysics.jpg (41KB, 375x600px) Image search: [Google]
CannibalMetaphysics.jpg
41KB, 375x600px
>>52231634
>I wish to subscribe to your newsletter.
>>52236983
>Metaphysical cannibalism is more of a zeen

I am >>52222137
This made me want to doctor up a faux magazine cover for "Metaphysical Cannibalism"
While searching for source material I found pic related
>>
File: Cannibal_Metaphysics_TOCnew.jpg (310KB, 1500x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Cannibal_Metaphysics_TOCnew.jpg
310KB, 1500x2400px
>>52237143
It seems legit.
>>
Don't know why, but this thread has convinced me to ask my GM if I can skin the Yuan-ti we're currently traveling with when he inevitably betrays us and craft it into gauntlets.
>>
>>52234075
Because of prions.
>>
>>52236835
>http://pastebin.com/4MKZjxLC
>>52237017

Your stuff is really good, the Garden was top tier.

That being said, i love the idea of polymorph being combined with this, either by the mage transforming into something huge like a dragon, or by her transforming her enemy (or even an ally) into something she can easier devour, like a prey animal
>>
This thread brings up an important point. Why is polymorph temporary besides for game balance? Shouldn't it logically be a one way thing unless it's used again? It takes energy to turn you into something and to turn you back.
>>
>>52237949

You already said it. Game balance.

Plus if it was permanent, people wouldn't use polymorph on themselves except in extreme cases, so it would essentially be an offensive spell only.
>>
>>52234075
Kuru and CJD. Look 'em up.
>>
>>52237949
The energy is holding you in a form that is not your own.
Your molecules have not been rearranged to a stable position of a different being.
A spell is holding your matter in an unatural state until it wears off.

I believe it's the difference between transformation and transmutation.
I could be wrong there.
>>
File: b0d6cc80ff9dbaa1a84dff7e26a07565.jpg (482KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
b0d6cc80ff9dbaa1a84dff7e26a07565.jpg
482KB, 1920x1080px
The Ungermaw class from Gonzo 2 is pretty good at all of this, but the cannibal archetype sucks. Stick with the Kirby powers and chomping down enemies.
>>
>>52237949

>polymorph is permanent
>but pretty much nobody knows this because the people who change into animals or monsters can't communicate it
>>
>>52237949
I've always figured you should be able to hit it with permanency

Course I'd also like a (very high level) metamagic feat or some bullshit along that line that lets you turn permanency to something that makes spells instantaneous
>>
>>52239577
>>52238581
Spheres of Power is an alternate casting system with a Permanent Alteration talent available starting at CL 10. Also options for turning targets into fully aware objects or reducing their minds to the things you turn them into. And the Shifter class can pick up permanent size increases and Swallow Whole.
>>
>>52222531
Have you ever eaten fish from a lake people drowned in?

Same shit.
>>
>>52222531
Ask Dungeon Meshi
>>
>>52223619
Bear is fantastic, especially coastal brown (all those omega whatevers), dog is weird and makes you feel bad about the process after you find out what you've been eating, but isn't bad by any means, coyote jerky is apparently indistinguishable from venison jerky to the fucks that always bug me for venison jerky even after they've been refused previously, chicken is vastly improved by letting them chase and eat bugs, snakes, and mice, and snake and alligator are good despite being obligate carnivores.
>>
>>52224476
Kek
>>
File: The LOSSt world..png (205KB, 558x545px) Image search: [Google]
The LOSSt world..png
205KB, 558x545px
>>52224476
>>
>>52237420
>>52237984
That's an explanation of why it's unwise, not why it's ethically wrong. Did you read the whole post?
>>
>>52221853
>playing a Dragonborn necromancer vampiress
Yeah okay, the king would probably not be okay with this, but you can't spell necromancer without romance.
>>
>>52239972
>you can't spell necromancer without romance
I mean, you just did twice.
>>
>>52240016
wrong
>>
>>52239577

In earlier editions, using Polymorph Other to transform someone into another animal was permanent. That's why Polymorph was two spells, Self and Other (and well Shapechange).
>>
>>52240016
Vampiress and king?
>>
Stop taking fetish bait /tg/
>>
>>52244214
But then we wouldn't be /tg/
>>
File: 1488522909745.jpg (21KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1488522909745.jpg
21KB, 460x345px
>>52224476
>>52239958
>>
>>52239902
>Ask Dungeon Meshi
Genuinely surprised, and a little proud, that it took this long for a Dungeon Meshi comment, considering the topic at hand.
>>
File: tumblr_ln7nx6y6Iq1qel84yo1_1280.jpg (393KB, 781x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ln7nx6y6Iq1qel84yo1_1280.jpg
393KB, 781x1024px
>>52221893
Why not? Meat is meat. If you don't eat it it'll just go bad.
>>
File: mialee 10.jpg (221KB, 800x1084px) Image search: [Google]
mialee 10.jpg
221KB, 800x1084px
>>52227543
No, I'm thinking about doing other things to Mialee though.
>>
>>52249933

Good lord she's fugly.
>>
>>52221853
I would think that depends on how you choose to do it and if the human taste comes through, like if you make a sausage using meat from like 4 normal chickens and 1 polymorphed human-chicken then I don't think anyone will think less of you, but if you dress the chicken up in a little sailor suit and eat it rotisserie style yeah that's cannibalism.
>>
>>52237420
>>52237984
Prions are only a problem if you eat the brain. Eating human means wouldn't be any more unsafe than eating pork (pigs are anatomically quite similar to humans, so most pig parasites and bacteria can also infest humans), i.e. perfectly safe if you cook the meat (prions are a problem because you can't get rid of them by cooking; they're malignant proteins so to get rid of them you have to apply high enough temperature to denaturate proteins, which also destroys the proteins in the meat).
>>
>>52239577
>I've always figured you should be able to hit it with permanency

Casters would abuse this SO HARD
>>
>>52254177
Probably not much more than regular polymorph, and that's not counting the XP cost of permanency nor that it's a "permanent" duration meaning it can still be dispelled
>>
>>52254623

They would tho. 3.X Polymorph had so much errata
>>
>>52221853
Subject regains original state on death, of course.

Either way, technically, it's only cannibalism if it's your own species.

So a human eating an elf is not cannibalism.

Technically speaking.
>>
File: 1456545417668.png (179KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1456545417668.png
179KB, 600x600px
>OP specifically mentions cooking and (presumably) biting off meat chunks
>/tg/ still turns it into vore
I'm not even mad anymore. Though I would like to know why this board has so many vorefags on it.
>>
>>52238503
>the Kirby powers
I know this refers to his ability to swallow things whole and gain powers from it, but IIRC Kirby canonically is pretty much unkillable. When you run out of HP in the game, Kirby just gets tired/bored and goes off to have a nap for a while before trying again.
>>
File: carlos.jpg (116KB, 625x409px) Image search: [Google]
carlos.jpg
116KB, 625x409px
>>52260550
I agree. It's a hard thing to swallow
>>
>>52260550
>>/tg/ still turns it into vore
it only touched on vore for a moment before moving back to cannibalism

>Though I would like to know why this board has so many vorefags on it.
I assume something something hobby that encourages creativity and fantastical themes, something something sexual fetishes that involve creativity and fantastical themes
>>
>>52260550
>Though I would like to know why this board has so many vorefags on it.
I think >>52260913 is partially right, but a part of it is also that /tg/ is a more creative and open ended discussion venue than the others available for vore (and most fetishes, really). That's why there's so much fetishposting in general here, and on a few other blue boards like /co/. People have neat ideas but they can't tell their irl nerd friends, /d/ and /aco/ aren't meant for discussion, and everywhere else is *more* autistic than 4chan, so they sneak them in on these creatively minded blue boards.
>>
>>52255009
Maybe I just haven't played with minmaxers before
>>
>>52224476
i think it was meant to be a political chart meme but about half of it doesn't make sense there either
>>
>>52223989
Do dragons taste good?
I can't imagine they do
Unless they're like gator or something
>>
>>52268095
I can't imagine they do, though they probably taste like magic if they do
>>
>>52260550

>evil sorceress tries the whole slutty seduction schtick
>PCs are unimpressed
>the evil sorceress transforms into a dragon
>PCs all try to act like they were defeated and get her to eat them
>notthisshitagain
>>
File: where santa claws lives.png (435KB, 1020x621px) Image search: [Google]
where santa claws lives.png
435KB, 1020x621px
>>52239929
>coyote jerky is apparently indistinguishable from venison jerky to the fucks that always bug me for venison jerky even after they've been refused previously.
fucking nice
but ive had to put down problem dogs and one time i tried a tenderloin.
to me tasted EXACTLY like cheap tough beef.
didnt look like it but in a taco you could not tell
>>
>>52260648
shut up, carlos.
>>
>>52221853
Shit. SHIT. What was that one old school supplement for D&D called again, where there was this village that thrived on exporting monster-craft goods? Where the forest next door would curse anyone who entered it and turn them into monsters which the villagers would unknowingly slaughter for harvest? And when the curse is finally broken everything that had ever been crafted out of the victims (food, armors, etc...) turns back to normal and their entire society breaks down into screaming madness? That was a good one.
>>
>>52269448
On one hand, easy victory for the BBEG
On the other, she'll never feel clean again
>>
>>52271451

Not worth feeling soiled forever.
>>
>>52232375
Goddamnit, Anon, I just fapped
>>
>>52222152
I'd assume that as soon as the limb is removed from the main body that the effects of the polymorph would wear off rather quickly, restoring it to it's natural form where applicable and completely disintegrating it where not.
>>
>>52271586

Get back to /d/ vorefag
>>
File: is this loss.jpg (15KB, 167x268px) Image search: [Google]
is this loss.jpg
15KB, 167x268px
>>52271451
But what if she's into that, too?
>the players and GM accidentally learn they all share a fetish

>>52272131
Hi, welcome to /tg/. We like to fuck, kill, and be eaten by monsters.
>>
>>52272154
>But what if she's into that, too?
Then the party is going on a MAGICAL adventure
>>
>>52269448
>>notthisshitagain
>implying she wouldn't love the opportunity to show them how terrible being eaten actually is and ruin their fantasy
>the free meal and easy victory are just bonus
She's evil, remember?
>>
>>52272471

I just mean the cringe of realizing your mortal enemies have horrible fetishes.

It's like rescuing a princess and discovering she has a fursuit in her closet and wants to yiff.
>>
File: 1456145764159.jpg (120KB, 579x799px) Image search: [Google]
1456145764159.jpg
120KB, 579x799px
>>52273026
Really? Me too! owO
Jokes aside, wouldn't a sufficiently-evil entity soon plot to use the party's revealed fetishes against them? Like, if they're defeated but learn most of the party's into vore, escape and put lots of maneating plants, slimes, and sneks in the next dungeon. If they're potentially willing to put arousal over survival, abuse the -fuck- out of that.
>>
>>52273061

That would honestly be hilarious.

>Party arrives at new villain lair
>'Beware, you are entering the maze of consumption. Turn back now or you will be swallowed whole!'
>Party sweating dot jpg
>>
>>52273089
>the party enters another room after narrowly convincing Astaven to actually hack away at the plants slowly consuming the rest of them rather than watching in rapt fascination
>a magical flame blocks the exit
>a few ball pythons laze about in warm spots on the floor
>some of them perk up and flick their tongues as new and interesting smells arrive in the form of the party
>a bunch of flasks and a card lie on a table
>"Before you are potions of five kinds:
>"Temporary Immunity to Fire,
>"A Sleeping Draught,
>"Deadly Poison,
>"Shrinking Potion,
>"and Water with Food Coloring.
>"Only the riddle below will inform you of their identity. Beware the Shrinking Potion; the snakes may be hungry."
>the wizard soon declares he found "the right answer"
>he wants someone else to test it, though, "just in case"
> (X) Doubt
>the wizard's face when
>>
>>52272154
>>52272471
>>52273061
>>52273089
>But what if she's into that, too?
>Her face when she has willing prey to torment
>>
>>52273306

And if any of them make it to the end of the dungeon, the sorceress has prepared her lair there. She awaits them in the polymorphed form of a monster with quite a few swallow whole attacks, like a giant toad or snake or something.
>>
>>52273518
Dragoness
Or giantess
Or just hits the whole party with a shrinking trap
>>
>>52273546

Dragon's don't usually have swallow whole. neither do giants. It's reserved for monsters with giant mouths and such
>>
>>52273581
Draconomicon has a feat that lets dragons have swallow whole, and I think a few books have spells that give the same effect
Failing that you can always hand wave the size difference is enough, especially if the one swallowed isn't going to struggle too much
>>
>>52273518
>>52273546
She's not actually at the end, she polymorphed herself into something cute and nonthreatening (eg griffon hatchling), cute'd her way into the party unknowingly taking her along to "protect her from danger," then, after they defeat whatever she put in as a stand-in and are celebrating, she turns into something much more ferocious and eats them while their guard's down.
>>
>>52273614
>BBEG doesn't actually have swallow whole
>She's still able to get the party down cause they don't fight back
Kek
>>
>>52273623

She disguises herself as a cute kitten or something, and then when their guard is down polymorphs into a big-ass python and starts omnomnoming. maybe a snek with hypnotic eyes in case someone decides to struggle
>>
>>52273623
>>52273713
I actually think something similar to what she disguised herself as would be better, for thematic reasons if nothing else
Like a huge feline or griffon or something
>>
>>52273750

Fair enough. I'm just fond of the snake/wormlike monster for this type of thing
>>
>>52273839
I'll admit part of the reason is I personally find those to be the worse preds, but I still think having some sort of theme between the forms is best
>>
>>52273839
>>52273867 again
Unless you mean like a lamia or something
>>
>>52273867
>>52273891
>The BBEG is actually a lamia/naga/whatever the hell snek-women are called.
>She transforms into her true form, catches the party by suprise, and eats them.
>>
>>52273948

Nah, the polymorphing is an important part
>>
>>52273948
>>52273963
Giantess Lamia?
>>
>>52273750

Displacer beast? Griffon is cool too
>>
File: 1454796992172.jpg (120KB, 1261x700px) Image search: [Google]
1454796992172.jpg
120KB, 1261x700px
>>52273948
Is it lamia like half-human, half snake, or lamia like all scaly, but has arms and tits?
Because the second one is the better version.
>>
>>52274041

Honestly at that point you may as well lose the arms and go full SNEK
>>
>>52274041
Second is hottest

>>52274092
Snakes is less hot than Snek
>>
>>52274002
>Displacer beast
I forgot those even existed. What happens when a displacer beast eats something while its illusion is up? Is the food incorporated into the illusion on contact, or does it do something more like http://www.furaffinity.net/view/14189140/, where the food appears to be held midair?
>>
>>52274125
Probably within it, it displaces light around it
>>
File: spook's-tale.jpg (53KB, 324x352px) Image search: [Google]
spook's-tale.jpg
53KB, 324x352px
Cannibalism is a spook. There is nothing intrinsically wrong with it, because wrongness is also a spook.
>>
>Sorceress becomes cute thing and rides along with the party the whole dungeon
>turns into voremonster at the end of the dungeon
>swallows the party one by one
>last party member hits sorceress with a curse
>each member she eats makes her lose a little more of her memory and human personality
>as she gobbles down the last party member she fully becomes a happy monster whose only interest is eating more adventurers
>>
>>52273546
>>52273581
>>52273614
>>52273623
>>52273713
>>52273839
>>52273891
>>52273948
>>52274041
I'd actually prefer a dragoness/giantess final fight but lair of the ravenous lamia queen is fine too
>>
>>52274166
Oh, like a water surface? That makes sense. So someone watching one swallow someone would see their head and slowly the rest of them "disappear" and be lifted in the air, but they could turn and look at where the DB looks like it is and see the "missing" part of the victim in its jaws and stuff.
Though, if you manage to get one amicable enough to safely pet, would your hand "disappear" when you pet where it actually is, or would it just be like petting a big invisible cat except you see the cat a few feet away from where you hear it purr? Assuming, of course, the DB wouldn't just temporarily stop displacing its image for someone to pet it.
>>
>>52274229
Prefer intelligent preds myself, particularly if they visibly get a thrill from eating prey beyond just that of a good meal

And anyway if he's the last, wouldn't the curse only affect her as if she ate one?

>>52274289
It's effect is described as light bending, there would probably be a distortion effect on the hand once you get close enough
>>
>>52274365

Intelligent, but with no memory of having been human and a burning desire to stay in monster form and eat more
>>
>>52249933
Torture that would make even Slaanesh throw up?
>>
>TFW your party wizard polymorphs the villainess into a big monster just SO she can eat you
>>
> Your Honour, while this court has repeatedly asserted that polymorphed individuals retain their personhood, I believe that the case of Gruumsh v. Neverwinter establishes a clear precedent: if a trapper kills an animal they had a legal right to hunt and a reasonable person would not have assumed that the animal was in fact a polymorphed sentient being, then it is the sorcerer who is at fault in the death, not the trapper.

> Thus, as the victim was True Polymorphed and my client had no way of ascertaining that the victim was in fact an elf, even after death, my client is not guilty of murder, nor is he guilty of cannibalism. I would submit that it is not my client, but the dark wizard Sebastian the Cruel who deserves to be on trial.
>>
>>52274390
>a burning desire to stay in monster form and eat more
>Implying she can't have that and keep her human memory/knowledge as a spell caster to maker her an even better pred
>>
>>52273750

What if she disguises herself as a horse?
>>
>>52274848
For what reason?
>>
>>52274882
because she wants people to ride her, of course

Captcha: fifth carlos
>>
>>52273332
>Seductive sorceress BBEG
>Polymorphs self into dragoness tries to eat the PCs
>Learns they have a vore fetish
>She has one too
So, would she try to keep them for a while, if only to play with them, or would she just eat them?

For that matter, what would be crueler, eating them or not?
>>
>>52275129
They'd probably do that anyway if she offered

>>52275452
Teasing them about it probably
>>
>>52275452
>Seductive sorceress BBEG
>Polymorphs self into dragoness tries to eat the PCs
>Learns they have a vore fetish
>Teases them about being devoured
>But ends up unbirthing them instead
>>
>>52277301
>consumes them in precisely the ways they're not into
>bard shows up
>"Hey, sorry I stepped out, but kobolds are just really-"
>sorceress looks at him
>bard looks at her
>and the parts of her holding his party
>she sighs
>"Damn it all, I'm going to have to kill you normally, aren't I."
>>
>>52277718
What if she promises to eat him?
Even letting him in her mouth?
>>
>>52278530
Then she discovers how crunchy bards are.
>>
>>52260550
A better question would be why does vore have the stigma of being "fetish fuel" when there are people who jack it to cannabalism as well? Prey that's swallowed whole is going to be passing out from lack of oxygen pretty quickly and isn't likely going to be suffering as much. Meanwhile, discussion about cannabalism always tends to go into the visceral, gory details that I'd honestly "nope" right out of any group where someone started taking pleasure in describing.

This is one of those weird hang ups /tg/ always seems to have, and I'm glad actual gaming groups don't seem to flip out about people's internet kinks. I imagine in a table of anons there would be more screaming about the DM's Magical Realm if he had a monster use Swallow Whole than anons who are actually fantasizing about it.
>>
File: Pizza Dragon.png (388KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
Pizza Dragon.png
388KB, 600x668px
>>52278574
>Prey that's swallowed whole is going to be passing out from lack of oxygen pretty quickly
Sounds like you haven't seen many vore discussions yet. It's generally implied if not outright stated that the prey can breathe in there, either because of weird physiology, or more often because magic.
But yeah, soft vore discussion > hard vore discussion.

Deploying food dragon. Make sure to let it regenerate before taking a piece.
>>
>>52278574
What >>52278665 said, vore often (but not always) has the prey awake and alive for most of digestion/time spent inside, usually it is some focus on consuming, but it's not always a major factor

There's also the aspect where a lot of it ignores the negative traits of the fantasy
>>
>>52278574
>I'm glad actual gaming groups don't seem to flip out about people's internet kinks
They don't flip out because they have no idea they're entering fetish land. In my experience the average gamer has no clue about vore, unbirth, GTS, mind control, or transformation fetishes. They might have some meme-knowledge of furries or MLP/Sonic autism, but that's it.
>>
>>52278560
Good plan then
>>
>>52277718

GOOD END
>>
File: Biden.jpg (38KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
Biden.jpg
38KB, 475x356px
>>52275452
>Most of the party throws down their weapons in submission to their kinky, kinky fate
>Tsundere wizard looks at her compatriots in confusion/rage
>Angrily yells at the party about their duty to realm, mankind, etc, etc.
>No one is convinced
>In desperation, she offers to eat the party if they kill the sorceress
>You_have_my_attention.scroll
>The party draws their forsaken weapons and prepares to attack
>Angry at being clit-blocked the sorceress tries to sweeten the deal, offering to eat the party in increasingly kinky ways
>The wizard counters with her own offers, trying to out-kink the sorceress
>The party's face when
>>
>>52281133

>wizard and sorceress both transform into monsters and try to eat each other
>>
>>52281133
>>52281236
>Not having the cleric be the Tsundere one that gets into a vore off with the sorceress
>Not having the cleric's winning offer to res the party after eating so she can eat them again
>Not having the sorceress immediately offer to become good if the cleric will do the same for her/res the party so she can eat them repeatedly
>>
File: Grifli.gif (3KB, 272x317px) Image search: [Google]
Grifli.gif
3KB, 272x317px
>>52281236
>>52281416
>5 hours later the BBEG sorceress and the tsundere wizard are lying in bed together having a post-coital smoke, orifices stuffed with various pcs
>they glance at each other awkwardly, unsure of who "won" or how exactly they got to their current positions
>somewhere, the party bard smiles
>pic related
>>
>>52281416

LEWD
>>
>>52281416
>>52282005
>Tsundere PC and BBEG both polymorph into monsters
>Argument over who can offer the party the best vore experience turns violent then turns to hate sex fill "demonstrations" with the other party members getting used as dildos/snacks
>Afterwards PC and BBEG decide to adventure together, keeping the other PC around via the occasional res as rations
>>
File: Dragons > humans.jpg (182KB, 1576x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dragons > humans.jpg
182KB, 1576x600px
>>52282005
>the next day, both of them realize neither of them would in any sane circumstance either eat the party (cleric) or do so "safely" (sorceress)
>bard turns out to be a minor reality-warper
>little control or awareness of powers
>but things seem to get nudged in his favor rather frequently
>>
>>52282131
>>the next day, both of them realize neither of them would in any sane circumstance either eat the party (cleric) or do so "safely" (sorceress)
>They're both angry but will admit they enjoyed it
>So they team up to take out their frustration on the bard
>>
>>52221853
If you polymorph someone into a sex toy is it rape?
>>
>>52283870
No, you can't rape them if that's what they're made for
It's why humans know it's not rape if they fuck an elf
And orcs know it's not rape if they snu snu a human
>>
>>52284020
Excellent. Now to find some lady knights.
>>
>>52284050
>YFW they have armor enchanted with spell reflecting
>>
>>52282839
>>52282131
>>52282109

I like a good turnaround scenario in these situations

>sorceress polymorphs herself into a dragon
>proclaims how powerful she is and that she's going to eat the party
>party sorceress zaps dragon with a spell
>dragon turns into a small lizard or other weak reptile
>suddenly tables are turned and hungry PCs
>>
>>52285838
Eh, I win either way.
>>
Why do threads always turn to fetishes
>>
>>52287419
Because it's fun, and often we can't think of anything more to say directly about the OP topic, so we move to something somewhat related to the OP topic.
>>
>>52286206
Why would the PCs vore a small lizard though?
>>
What is going on with this thread?
>>
>>52292151
Things
>>
>>52292151
Standard vore discussion. Pops up every once in a while here, though this is the first I've seen in awhile that wasn't a dragon thread initially.

Captcha: trombones bonbonfire
>>
>>52232375
Vore

Vore happens
>>
>>52296032
I think going by the timeline given, it's already happened
>>
If you eat a beast which had eaten a human, isn't that cannibalism?
>>
>>52300272
No
>>
File: Gnolls.png (867KB, 3000x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Gnolls.png
867KB, 3000x1920px
>>52221853
Nothing is cannibalism if you play a gnoll.
>>
>>52301144
It's less nothing is cannibalism, and more cannibalism is delicious
>>
>>52301144
...are those rebel auto-scouts in the bottom left?
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.