[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the dark lord is socially awkward and kidnaps maidens because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0786.jpg (69KB, 564x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0786.jpg
69KB, 564x627px
>the dark lord is socially awkward and kidnaps maidens because he doesn't know how to make one like him
>Can your party become his wingmen?
>>
File: S2e2_group_sleep.png (758KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S2e2_group_sleep.png
758KB, 1920x1080px
>>52164766
>the dark lord is having his castle renovated and he needs a place to crash
>Can your party become his roomies?
>>
>>52164766
Fuck, that's a villain I'd betray the party to join. Quick, simple, no-fucking-around solution to the problem.

Plus some cute kidnapped maidens
>>
>>52164825
>He promises that, once he's back on his feet, he'll reward your party
>Months pass, his friends stay over too often, but the guy's just so much fun and genuinely kind that you stop caring
>Even makes some improvements to your base of operations, with traps to keep thieves from getting to your stuff, a bitchin moat, and his friends act as pretty reliable servants
>Eventually, a group of dickbag mercenaries show up, banging on your door and demanding your buddy surrender himself
>Yfw your home has become a dungeon
>>
>>52164766

>Defeat the Dark lord
>He confesses he's socially awkward and doesn't really know how to talk to people
>Tell him to start a business to help him get the hang of talking to people
>He opens up a bar.
>Several months later he has a nice Inn and Tavern and the bar maid is his fiance.

Give him the One Piece treatment
>>
File: 1399324917779.jpg (28KB, 175x175px) Image search: [Google]
1399324917779.jpg
28KB, 175x175px
>The party decides to kidnap the princess so the dark lord can save her and be hailed as a hero
>The paladin paints his shining armor black and starts speaking in a stereotypically villanous way, constantly cackling in an unconvincing way which he considers "evil"
>The Wizard does special effects like dramatic lightning strikes and acoustics
>The cleric, having a reliable "good guy" reputation, goes to the capital to inform everyone that the party has gone mad and is now a threat to the princess
>The silvertongued rogue gives the dark lord pre-combat support and acts as his souffleur to help him act as smooth as possible
>Eventually the dark lord "defeats" the evil "blackguard", the princess and party are brought back to the capital, the cleric "expells" the "evil spirits" that were "possessing" the party members
>The princess has fallen for the dark lord
>He renounces his evil ways and becomes a relatively charming prince consort
>All's well that ends well
>>
>>52165433
>souffleur
what a delightful word.
>>
>>52165433
Welp, I know what my next adventure is.
>>
>>52164766
>Helping a serial rapist.

Let me sleep on that.
>>
>>52165775
He doesn't rape them anon. He's big on consent. He just holds them in his prison tower and practices talking to them, hoping that one will see through his awkward, villainous facade and fall in love with the real him.
>>
File: 28mpwso.png (376KB, 638x469px) Image search: [Google]
28mpwso.png
376KB, 638x469px
>>52165775
>Not helping a serial rapist
Why do you even need to think about it?
>>
>>52165811
>Helping a serial rapist
>Not being a serial rapist
>>
>>52165803
Is his prison tower located at Skullcrusher Mountain?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.