[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1387: A Life Lived Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 530
Thread images: 88

File: Infamous_Pokemon_Warehouse.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Infamous_Pokemon_Warehouse.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52152232
>>
File: 1468690006395.png (150KB, 677x439px) Image search: [Google]
1468690006395.png
150KB, 677x439px
Legacy of the Great War [600 - Discount for Noble] - While the War was in a time before time, its echoes can still be felt today - the clashing of holy blades against the infernal devils and their fallen cousins, sundering creation whole and laying low the creator God who led the Angels. These blades have since fallen silent, but they have no rusted or waned - and you’re an example of that. You carry a major bloodline or innate power that was passed down from these days, akin to the Bael Clan’s mighty Power of Destruction...or perhaps identical, if you call them kin. In addition to a unique and powerful magic that will be passed down to your own descendents, you have a natural knack and talent in all things related to combat and warfare...without training, you could lay low hundreds of untrained thugs and even duel an experienced warrior bare-handed. And that’s before you train or get your hands on a Sacred Gear. In time, you will bring entire modern armies to your knees with both your magic and martial might, though mind that your mana and stamina are still finite...but that’s fine. A proper leader should lead from the front, don’t you agree?

Made this while collecting insurance money from the last thread's corpse. Next are faction perks. I'm going to be making Sacred Gear customization after that, along with some 'pre-made' options. Longinus, due to overwhelming thread consensus, will be an undiscounted 1k with a note that literally everyone who's anybody in the setting will want what you got. Also you will raise a few eyebrows on how you managed to get a copy of a unique Sacred Gear, of course.

Requests and suggestions for Faction Perks or Sacred Gear abilities welcome.
>>
Jusst to tie a bow over something discussed in the previous thread.

>>52162249
I did say
>>52162163
>Sorry, I should have been clearer.
>I was thinking about the more impressive interpretations of the two artifacts.
That you haven't heard of that particular aspect of Excalibur's myth is hardly my fault. Perhaps you would like to go and actually look into it, rather than complain to me about you not knowing with the tone of someone who doesn't want to recognise the existence of something you didn't already know.

Also, your points regarding the stone are irrelevant. Wither it transmute as a burst and then needs to be repeated or as a a perpetual process, doesn't matter. And now your moving the goal posts.

If you are referring to their legend then why use them as examples for things in Exalted, where we measure things based on their power and utility rather than history.

The RDG, is an artifact as I agreed (wrongly on reflection), but it is hardly comparable to hand-wielded artifacts. It is a network of manses, and while they are classified as artifacts to a degree, in terms of the skills needed to make and maintain them, they are not the same, and cannot be treated as the same in real terms. It being an artifact is a game absraction.

Imagine if you will, either using the Jump or playing the RPG and place yourself in the position of someone in setting taking about it. Would this avatar of you call the RDG an artifact and if so would those other characters in setting not find it strange that the term is being used to describe a massive interconnected network of manses. Outside of that it makes sense due to the the games terms, in setting it would be silly, and clearly it's the latter than would matter the most.

I am afraid I am not going to be available to discuss this anymore with you as I need to go now. I hope I have convinced you, but am ambivalent as to whether I have or not. Take care.
>>
>>52162448
Just get Telos Karma or Innovate Clear. No one knows where those are or even what they do, so no one would be able to call yours a copy.
>>
what is your gundam /jc/?
>>
>>52162448
Ah, I am looking forward to this.

Thank you for all your hard work, Heavens.
>>
>>52162448
Well, I think the ability to turn into an awesome suit of armor is practically mandatory for Sacred Gear abilities. That has to be on the table.
>>
>>52162448
If you could keep Sword Birth in, that'd be great, fampai.
>>
>>52162448
Shit, ALL the cp? And aren't there different tiers among the Longinus? How will that work with a blanket price?
>>
File: Sacheverell.gif (117KB, 565x800px) Image search: [Google]
Sacheverell.gif
117KB, 565x800px
>>52162495
Yeah, I'll tie another bow over last thread too.

>>52162087
>>52162113
>>52162126
Right then... I'll see what I'll decide upon later. For now, I have a short 5 or 4 hours left to sleep. So, night all.

>>52162120
...They did? I don't remember anyone speaking up about that at all?

The only thing I remember is talking about the Infernals not getting in-game benefits like how the Dragon-Blooded get more of them, despite the fluff saying Artifacts are common in Malfeas/with Infernals or something.

I can't seem find either of these in the archives though.
>>
>>52162518
Agreed. And maybe also a built-in energy cannon, or transformation to have cannons.
>>
>>52162448
the ability to make armor mooks like kibas knights.
>>
>>52162511
One that's actually effective instead of being a metaphorical salve for my literal butthurt. But hey, I'm sure being like Agnika will make everything all better.
>>
>>52162537
Good night, Mardukth.

As one of the people asking for you not to lower the item prices, I'd like to apologise if I made you feel uncomfortable with my request and the conversation it prompted.
>>
>>52162448
Any chance of a way to displace Issei from the plot? I don't mind it tacking on a bunch of danger, it's just...If it hadn't been for him I would have loved the series.
>>
>>52162495
Or maybe you can lose the ego and realise that not all versions of the myth share every trait and that the one I was using in the discussion did not.

Irrelevant? How? You made a point in your post about how it was worth N/A because of how good it was, yet now you try and dismiss discussion of how good it is as irrelevant?

Not history you moron. Importance and myth.

Why isn't it comparable? It's an artefact. It has a rank. It feels like you just love to dismiss whatever doesn't support your argument, given this is not the first time.

Good riddance you gigantic hypocrite.
>>
>>52162448
Maybe a magical reverse-engineering perk for the Khaos Brigade origin, like how they made inferior copies of Scale Mail?
>>
>>52162569
Don't apologise for nerfwhores, son. And Mardukth's been around the block, she'll do what's right by the jump. Of course that might be an increase, if so then you'll just have to accept it.
>>
File: Drills12.jpg (18KB, 238x415px) Image search: [Google]
Drills12.jpg
18KB, 238x415px
>>52162448

I know what origin I'm picking, looks neat Bro
>>
>>52162495
>Excalibur
>Sword of promised victory
Motherfucker, are you using Fate in this argument? You can't be serious.
>>
>>52162584
Just before I go to bed, you little last-wording, ignorant jackass.

Don't go blaming other people for your ignorance. If you are going to bring something up, then don't when you only have a half-assed understanding of what it is your talking about. You poor education is not my fault.

Be a bit more honest about your position and don't hound other people for your failings, sonny.

Well, I have had my fill of stupidity for one day.

Good night, sleep tight and grow up a little before I talk to you again.
>>
>>52162642
Go crack open a book and do some studying.
Do you thing the creator of Type Moon (name escapes me at the moment) took everything out of his ass. Whatever else you can say about him, he did his research.
>>
>>52162656
Again with the ego. Get over yourself. Would you like to point out in what specific legend Excalibur has auto win powers? Because it's sure as fuck not a common power.

Try to be less of a hypocrite when you argue, it makes people take you seriously instead of as a moron. But hey, seeing as you seek to call me out on trying to get the last word when you started the thread with that, I guess you'll remain a hypocrite.
>>
>>52162689
>Did his research
You know Fate Excalibur doesn't actually have any of those powers right? It's just a name associated with the sword.

Starting to think you're pulling this out of your ass.
>>
Both of you get a fucking room already.
>>
File: seriously.png (85KB, 407x222px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.png
85KB, 407x222px
>>52162689
you mean the guy What thinks Jack the Ripper is a five-year-old girl in lingerie?
>>
>>52162448
Hey Heavens, I've been meaning to ask, would it be possible to revive God in DxD? Apparently, He was a pretty cool dude, and plus, reviving the Big G would give us the fire power needed for when Tri-Hexia breaks out. Plus, I can't be the only one who thinks it would be funny to have all the people who boast about being stronger then Him shut up when He comes back and shows He was one of the top dogs.
>>
>>52162727
There's no proof that she wasn't.
>>
>>52162448
A Devil perk for celebrity and mass-media appeal, for general Underworld media shenanigans and specifically Issei's popularity.

Another Devil perk for being a great trainer, like how the Young Devils are supposed to be notable for how well they've trained their peerages instead of relying on their innate abilities.

An Angel perk for being a mysterious mentor and knowing what things would be most compatible with certain people, like Michael giving Issei Ascalon.

Something for being really good at skirting around metaphysical limitations, like how Irinia is able to date Issei without falling despite her being an Angel and him being a Devil.

Maybe something for just being super fucking swole like Vasco Strada. I fucking love that guy.

I don't really have anything good for Fallen Angels, Khaos Brigade, or Independents. Sorry, I'll come back to you if I think of any. Oh, maybe Independents could have some perks based on senjutsu and youjutsu? Like Koneko's ability to seal away powerful dragons, that could be a capstone perk for them. I don't know, like I said, I'll come back to you.
>>
File: dungeon_keeper_010.jpg (78KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
dungeon_keeper_010.jpg
78KB, 1024x768px
Can I get some tips here? Despite being a favorite of mine, I find myself with a bit of a block coming up with the items and last few perks.

http://pastebin.com/kVEZ7tp6

...I'm tempted to make it a gauntlet, considering how easy it would otherwise be to unbalance things with just a few jumps under your belt.
>>
>>52162708
Quite sure he's just shitposting anon. Fraid you may have been baited.
>>
>>52162689
Eh, should I have made clear that I'm not this guy
>>52162656
Or does no one care anyway?

>>52162727
No-one knows who Jack the Ripper was. No amount of research can find out somthing that no-one knows. And who knows, maybe he's right. pfft, nah, now ay, but that would be funny to imagine though.
>>
Whats this thing about bleach and being a natural arrancar or visord and such thanks to different jumps?
>>
>>52162743
Other than the wounds Jack the Ripper inflicted requiring far more muscle power than little girl could generate.
I should really stop feeding.
>>
File: dearboss1_big.jpg (94KB, 699x945px) Image search: [Google]
dearboss1_big.jpg
94KB, 699x945px
>>52162788
>>52162743
this is not a child's handwriting.
>>
>>52162798
It was not a serious statement my dude.
Although maybe that little girl was swole as fuck. We'll never know for sure.
>>
>>52162495
Wow, looks like you've reacted to some prime bait, man.

Bear in mind that in future it is best to keep drama just to one thread. Let it end when the thread does.
>>
So Jumoers, which route do you prefer: having one super-buffed weapon or going full Gilgamesh and having All of the weapons?
>>
>>52162760
Personally I'd rather it be a gauntlet that focuses on being a dungeon keeper than a traditional jump.

Sorry, I'm just not a fan of what you've come up with. The perks done really feel like they belong to dungeon keeper 2.
>>
>>52162738
Why wouldn't it be? Unless he fiat restricts it?

>>52162448
For Fallen Angels...

Retaining more power/money/whatever from breaking from a benefactor (not THE Benefactor) than usual?

A Genius tech perk?

A talent for staying under the radar, maybe even to a supernatural extent?

Having a sense for imminent betrayal and dissatisfaction within your subordinates?
>>
>>52162689
You're an idiot. Do you want to know the powers attributed to Excalibur, as in the blade?

It can give off light. That's it. Blinding light. That's the one common 'power' of the blade, aside from the wielder being the rightful king. It's had a number of other powers various attributed to it, such as being unbreakable, supernatural sharpness, inspiring courage and preventing the wielder from lying. But I've never, ever heard of it making the wielder win every battle, not even in anime bullshit. So unless you two are the kind of fools who see a name and think "Well golly, it's called the Sword of Promised Victory by an anime, that must mean all versions of Excalibur make all battles be victories", I'd say you really need to give some proof.
>>
>>52162642
Excalibur is the sword of victory
Caliburn was the sword of bloody conquest
>>
>>52162828
Don't, not done.
>>
>>52162448
Sacred Gear ideas:

Momentum neutralization, sort of like Forbidden Balor View's stasis abilities.

Creating warrior servants, lots of Sacred Gears have that.

Armor materialization, obviously a must.

Being able to detach bits of the Sacred Gear as drones to use touch-ranged powers at a distance, like the Wyvern Fairies that Boosted Gear and Divine Dividing have.

Speed boosts, a fair number of them grant that.

Energy draining, like Vritra's Sacred Gears.

Elemental manipulation.

Poison generation.

Creating portals that can be used to redirect attacks.

Manipulating life force like a weaker version of Sephiroth Graal.

Having a dumb name. I'm looking at you, Azazel, with your super-chuuni names for your Artificial Sacred Gears.
>>
>>52162760
Why not both? Gauntlet with the option to make it a jump?
>>
>>52162863
Because does anyone take it as a gauntlet when there's not some dangerous mandatory win condition like in DBM?
>>
>>52162829
Well, we're talking about reviving God here. Does He even have something to revive from? I mean, with a normal person, you can revive them, because their soul is usually still around. But does God work that way? Or did he just go 'poof' when He did?
>>
>>52162844
And where are you getting this from again? Please do tell.
>>
>>52162537
What kind of stuff does A Wordy Fellow get you?
Also, since you seem to never really appear in the IRC, I'm creating Moodboards for the people in Jumpchain (Mostly Jump Makers), and I would appreciate if you were to send a list of Motifs, Themes, Favourite Animals/Foods/ Colors, the Image you use to represent your Jumper, and any favourite quotes. If no quote is selected, something vaguely related from Discworld will be used. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B4HBOzQub8_5VGx0MWRZR0IyNVE?usp=sharing
>>
>>52162884
God isn't omnipotent in this series anon. More 'Supernatural' God then Christian God.
>>
>>52162884
died* Bah.
>>
>>52162903
his IRC name is nooneofimport, dood.
>>
>>52162884
Well, I suppose you have a point. But if you're willing to use out-of-jump methods, True Resurrection from D&D doesn't even need souls; and it can revive Outsiders, which are pretty much exactly like what you're describing and do go 'poof' when they die.
>>
>>52162844
Nope. The idea that Excalibur and Caliburn are separate blades is a modern invention. "Caliburn" is just a contraction of "Caliburnus", the Latin name for Excalibur. The mistake is probably a confusion of of the fact that the Sword in the Stone is a different blade from Excalibur, so people assume that it must be Caliburn. It's not, the Sword in the Stone is unnamed in most Arthurian legends. Some identify it as being Clarent, though, the same ceremonial sword that Mordred stole and killed Arthur with.
>>
>>52162908
Well yeah, I know that, He died after all. But what happened after He died? Did He just cease to exist?

>>52162936
Oh, that works. I didn't even think of that. Yeah, using that should work. Thanks anon!
>>
>>52162903
How do I do this if I can't get on the IRC?
>>
>>52162839
Different anon here.

Not true actually, had to read the story for a book report back in highschool. Arthur lost a swordfight badly against a guy in that iteration of the story and Merlin took him to get Excalibur, after which he trounced him soundly.

It was a part of the story that Arthur felt incredibly disappointed that it was the magic of the sword that made him win instead of having improved his skills and gotten better.
>>
>>52162760

I like it, EA drawback
>>
>>52162975
What story? Are we talking L'mort d'Arthur or are we talking someone doing a novel in modern times based on King Arthur?
>>
>>52162796
German Hollow Quest can make you a hollow. Bleach can make you a shinigami. Reborn ruled that if you were a full hollow in the former and become a shinigami in the latter, you can combine the two to be a perfect hybrid. Note that in-setting, the only hybrids are visored and arrancar. Visoreds are shinigami who became partly hollow, acquiring an inner hollow that they must come to terms with in order to use their abilities. Also, they are at potential risk of soul suicide, in which their soul breaks down and implodes due to the conflicting energies inside them. Arrancar are hollows who sealed away their power in the form of a weapon by breaking off their mask. This gives them shinigami-like powers, but does not actually make them a hybrid like visored are.
>>
>>52162884
I don't believe it's specified if he left any remains. Though Michael took up his mantle after his death, gaining his powers at much weaker strength, so there may be some metaphysical remains in the Holy System Control power even if there's no corpse.

>>52162936
God died from using up all his life force sealing Trihexa and then dying from exhaustion repairing the damage Trihexa did. True Ressurrection only works if someone died unnaturally, this would probably fall under the "old age" limitation.
>>
>>52162972
It has not been offered to you. Don't be rude.
>>
>>52162972
You look at yourself critically and feel you've wasted your life.
>>
>>52162972
You make your own. I recommend craft paper and glitter glue.
>>
>>52163052
I do that Every day anyway,I Am Quite depressed
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1500x844px
>>52162511
Not a Gundam.
>>
>>52163016
Not sure, most I remember is cruising through it while writing the report and that scene because it had Merlin describing both the powers of the sword and the sheath, so to be fair to the anon arguing otherwise I can't actually prove anything.

Just an old tidbit I remember so the one anon isn't talking out of his ass. The idea is out there at least.
>>
>>52162825
Little in the middle. A primary super buff weapon and lots of other weapons "just in case". The other weapons usually filling in niches that my primary weapon can't, but my primary is of course my primary because it's usually the all around best.
>>
>>52163039
Well, that's something, at least. Bringing God back would help keep things from going to shit, and at the least it would mean that if Trihexa is still freed, there will be someone capable of locking it back up again without destroying everything. Thanks for the info, anon.
>>
What's a meme/running joke you have in your jumps?

"placing faith in someone" being a euphemism for saying you romantically like them or want to bang them is rapidly becoming one, It would see
>>
>>52163093
Good taste, anon. The Quebely is one sexy moth robot thing. I'm not the only one who gets a moth vibe, right? The head's kind of got a probiscus, the four shoulder binders are wings, it scatters deadly "dust motes". I mean, they even called Aila's custom Quebely in Build Fighters the Papillon,
>>
You have learned: [Edicts of Faith] - Before your prayers and your incantations, you are a leader of the people. The great preacher whose passion-driven messages of their faith inspire heroes out of farmboys, encouraging hope in dire times, and bringing inspiration. You know what your sermons should say to elicit the reactions of your flock, calling them to action and sparking within them renewed faith. And it is this faith, regardless of it’s source, that spurs your followers to greatness - causing heroes and champions to be made from the meek and the cowardly. Faith is their ally, and faith is what you bring.

How does this feel as the Priest freebie / the perk attached to their class description.
>>
>>52163102
You'll have to forgive me for not being able to take you at your word, given the others seemed to refuse providing sources too. No hard feelings meant.
>>
>>52162924
... Awkward. I don't think Devil Survivor is ever on the IRC though, so if he's here, the offer is open.
>>52162972
Just make a pastebin, if you really want one.
>>52163057
Do you want one, or do you need some way to use all those art supplies.
>>
>>52163048
Is it invitation only?
>>
>>52163169
What's this for, WoW?
>>
>>52162448
>where are the knives
Look, man, if you don't want to be here, SB's arms are always open. It'd be better than the shitposting here, at least. I mean, seriously, another thread is going to be consumed by shitstorms because some powernerf-wankers couldn't keep it in their pants. This kind of thing doesn't happen over on SB.

It wouldn't be wrong to say the grass really is greener on the other side.
>>
>>52163147
Always end up losing at least one person in the group every Jump. Not like in the "they died" sense, just someone always ends up getting lost or captured or wanders off and we don't see them until way later. I have also been that person. The beginning in Jumps always feels like a bit of a reunion since everyone shows up together, most of the time
>>
>>52163184
No worries anon, wish I could post a link or something, but it was nearly ten years ago. Just wanted to chime in.
>>
>>52162972
Just don't go as bancho. be anon.

if you must, PM English. ta da.
>>
>>52163039
What about Revive from Magicka?
>>
>>52163208
You've been asked before by the individual you are replying at to never do this again.
It is very clear that you are not actually in this to help anyone.
>>
>>52163202
Yes. Each of the Classes is getting a perk tree, and the sort've "fundamental" aspect of it is being baked into the description.
>>
>>52163217
Fair enough. Shame you can't remember, always interested in finding more Arthurian stuff to read.
>>
>>52163222
>Portal
>2
Does this mean what I think it means? Update? Another jump?
>>
>>52163201
Anyone can ask for one, if they actually want one. It's not like I'm the arbiter of who qualifies as relevant, and they're fairly fun to make.
>>
>>52163224
I refuse to comment on Revive, as it will only get me angry. Use it if you want to, I don't care.
>>
>>52163185
My favorite hoodie is stained with glitter glue from playing with my nieces and nephews, so I do have some experience in the area of sticking together pictures and picking the prettiest colors.

But what the hell, I feel like I need an excuse to show up in IRC nowadays anyway.
>>
>>52163268
B-b-b-b-but muh honey budger of magick. If magickanon says it works that way, it must!
>>
File: no.png (2KB, 208x176px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
2KB, 208x176px
>>52163253
>>
>>52163268
Then what would you recommend?
>>
>>52163227
He was having a bad day, anon, so he lashed out. Looking back, he probably realizes how much he needed this.
>>
>>52162825
Por que no los dos?
I build my own weapons. So I have a fuck-ton.
But I also have one that I feed other, weaker weapons to, making it an amalgamized horror of a weapon.
>>
>>52163217
>>52163249

I remember studying all this when I was a child. My memories are a bit foggy after so many years on.

That said, if you are going to talk about it, there is a good article on wikipedia, on the Matter of Britain that might suit those interested.
>>
>>52163317
Any resurrection magic that acknowledges that reviving the most powerful being in the universe, that died using up all its life force, is likely to take more effort than a single quick-cast spell. This is some epic shit, get something that treats it with the dignity it deserves. Otherwise, why even bother reviving God? Clearly you're more powerful than him, just take his place.
>>
>>52163159
Yeah, I can see it. Though I would argue that the Papillion looked nothing like a butterfly, and was ugly besides

>>52163147
"Bug Testing" is slang for doing something, usually illegal or immoral, completely off the cuff.

Also, using hilariously bad, obviously fake name when undercover. Eg. Blast Hardcheese, Hugh Mann, Max Fightmaster.
>>
>>52163222
He can't go on the IRC because he got banned, as in unable to access it no matter what name he tries to put on.
>>
>>52163380
>Max Fightmaster
That's a real name, anon. Max Fightmaster is an actual person. He's in the army, appropriately.
>>
>>52162511
FA-78 Full Armor Gundam (Thunderbolt) with Twin GN Drive, an ELS Conversion, and Adamantium coating on the outside and Vibranium coating around the cockpit. There's more changed but what I described is just the main look of it.

>>52162796
>>52163023
They also ruled that if you take the capstone of a different origin then you'd be a hybrid, but based from your origin. So a Substitute Shinigami would be a human (Drop-In, Fullbringer or Quincy) with the Shinigami capstone, and so on.
>>
>>52163400
Yes, I know.
But that doesn't make it less fake-sounding.
>>
is there a perk/item/ect that can be used to temporarily stop someone's aging? I want to use SCP-2400 to train people, but I would rather they didn't age 13 years over the month that we're there
>>
>>52163377
Most settings that aren't Magicka do acknowledge that, anon. Resurrection spells are usually a pretty significant undertaking even in D&D, it's just that jumpers have so much available to them that hardly anything is a challenge.
>>
>>52163377
>get something that treats it with the dignity it deserves
You need to find some way to revive God using the power of breasts. Try gathering energy your spell by clamping some jumper cables to Issei's junk and forcing him to watch titty porn, Clockwork Orange style.
>>
>>52163413
So if you're a GHQ Hollow that takes the Hollow capstone with a Shinigami origin, are you a stronger perfect hybrid? Or a perfect hybrid that's also a visored?
>>
File: metamagic.jpg (94KB, 686x746px) Image search: [Google]
metamagic.jpg
94KB, 686x746px
Jump # 8 Gate: JSDF
Race: Human (0)
Starting location: Italica
Background: Drop In (0)
Perks:
*Crimson Rage (200, Discount)
*Apostle (300, Discount)
*Magic (400)
*Elegant Elite (100)
*Squad Up X 3 (300)
Drawbacks:
*Gothic Dress Style (+ 100)
*Where are these Bandits coming from (+ 200)

Companions
All 3
Background: Drop In
Race: Human
Perks
*Apostle

Journal Entry # 2254

Wow so this is our first time in a Tolkien like fantasy world. We have formed an adventuring party. I am traveling as the groups bard, Adam is our Warrior, Van Hellsing is acting as our priest and Akitsu is our Ice mage. It’s been kind of fun but it looks like this kingdom’s King Is corrupt. I am starting to actually look at seeing if maybe people are talking about overthrowing him.

Journal Entry # 2264

Ok, so the JSDF showed up. I vaguely remember where I am now. It’s tempting to go join up with them but I kind of feel like going on my own adventure. I have heard of some dragons terrorizing villagers a ways away. I think I am going to go try and stop the dragon. Sadly It’s not going to be willing t talk things out so… going to have to likely kill it or trick it somehow.

(to be continued)
>>
>>52163227
Are you actually under the impression that he'll listen to you? He won't be satisfied until he gets other jumpmakers to leave
>>
>>52163497
Journal Entry # 2277

It took us 5 days to track down it’s layer. It has left a huge path of destruction… so many lives destroyed one way or another. Villiges nearly wiped off the map. I don’t like killing but this thing can’t be allowed to live any longer.

The plan seems to be to try and lure it out, Have Akitsu disable it’s wings to cut off it’s mobility then have me move in with the Dragonzord to finish it. I am told these things are quite tough so it will be interesting to see if this works. I’ll admit I am a bit nervous but It if I don’t a lot of other people will probably die trying to kill this thing.

Journal Entry # 2278

Well… we won, we killed the dragon, The dragonzord did it’s job. Poor thing got roughed up pretty badly by the dragon though, The locals weren’t kidding about how tough these dragons are.. We are giving most of the hoard to the surrounding villages who have been having a hard time do to the dragon and the corrupt government. After all I only have so much room for all the gold, jewels and magical items in my warehouse.
>>
>>52163437
Yes, but I was asked what I'd use as an alternative to Revive. That spell, combined with that ruling, just completely invalidates the idea that death has even the slightest meaning.

>>52163440
Nah, God is actually treated respectfully in the series. He's exempt from the rest of the Light Novel perversion antics. Though yes, you probably could revive him that way.
>>
... So how do you guys get around Nen's gimmick of awakening itself on people you use it on?

Naturally, "Kill anyone you use it on", or "use a supporting Nen that doesnt touch the guy", but really, what'd you do?
>>
>>52163497
>>52163509
What the hell dragon are you fighting that the Dragonzord couldn't kill it? The canon dragon was easy enough to kill with modern weaponry. Anti-armor missiles penetrated its scales just fine, and a bunch of C4 was enough to finish the job. All together, it seemed about as powerful as a modern tank. Impressive to a medieval setting, but giant robots are great at dealing with tanks. The Dragonzord could kill it just by stepping on the thing, let alone using any of its actual weapons.
>>
>>52163544
I don't remember what the rules for Nen awakening were. I thought that awakening people required a specific and purposeful attack, and that this either kills them or awakens their Nen, with a high probability of crippling injury.
>>
File: Ara11.jpg (220KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Ara11.jpg
220KB, 1600x1200px
>>52163147
>What's a meme/running joke you have in your jumps?

Bodacious Babes

Anons can't get angry I was asked
>>
File: Armaros.jpg (62KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Armaros.jpg
62KB, 800x450px
Reminder that Alexander is and always will be the best Final Fantasy summon and in Drakengard you can get a discount Alexander that deal's with fliers for you and thus is the best summon option.

Even if it is kept afloat by Wyvern dicks.
>>
>>52163023
What's the actual difference between a perfect hybrid and a Visored, though?
>>
>>52163636
>Anons can't get angry
FUCKING WATCH ME
>>
File: 1469672530728.gif (1MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1469672530728.gif
1MB, 300x168px
>>52163147
>>
>>52163651
If I had to guess, it's that perfect hybrids are more stable, in addition to not needing to transform/activate their mask to use their hollow powers.
>>
>>52163147
Post super-duper regen, it's "Jumper gets their head blown off."
>>
>>52162448
Maybe something about using Sacred Gear/magic item type stuff better for the Khaos Brigade's Hero Faction.
>>
File: 1235623543.png (1MB, 2075x611px) Image search: [Google]
1235623543.png
1MB, 2075x611px
>>52163638
Pardon? Can you really be the best Final Fantasy summon when your animation isn't even a full minute in length?
>>
File: cc3b749406e46df7a3ada437a3fcee90.jpg (723KB, 3420x2480px) Image search: [Google]
cc3b749406e46df7a3ada437a3fcee90.jpg
723KB, 3420x2480px
>>52163147
Huh. I don't actually have a good answer for this one. There's been a bunch of smaller running gags, but nothing chain long.

I feel like there should be one and I'm just missing it.
>>
>>52163604
Nope.

Any Nen attack on a normal person forcibly opens the Nen-gate things.

From then they either controlit enough to survive or die.

Personally, i make a Nen exoskeleton and hit people with non-nen carrying weapons.
>>
>>52163719
Oh look, it's LewdAnon, but with a name like that, is it really a surprise?
>>
File: Ara23.jpg (359KB, 800x1157px) Image search: [Google]
Ara23.jpg
359KB, 800x1157px
>>52163656
>FUCKING WATCH ME

I'm sorry anon, will some more Mature woman help calm you down?
>>
>>52163740
Holy shit, 9/10, made me actually spill my drink everywhere laughing.

Love you too Anon.
>>
>>52163729
People not from HxH won't naturally have Nen-gates, so their Nen won't be unlocked unless you give it to them.
>>
>>52163147
"Going Super Sayian/Went Super Sayian"

I used that to describe literally every power up transformation regardless of what it does. I used it so much that most of my companions adopted that as well, with only the smart, pays very close attention to detail, types actually referring to to the transformations to their proper names.

Ironically in that chain I never went to Dragon Ball.
>>
>>52162511
Sturm Bolide!

Outfitted with Final Fantasy VI Magitech Gauntlets, one fist has Ramuh and the other has Ifrit, woven in with the healing powers of the Sol ability from Fire Emblem Genealogy, with the ability changed a little to fix inorganic structures instead of organic structures. I like to call them the Mystic Magitech Gauntlets Of The Sun.

I also like to create a massive lightening and comet storm from it, as I modified the giant Mobile Suit to blast shit everywhere as well instead of fighting with its fists. (Not that it can't--it's just that it's more fitted to blast shit instead of punching shit).

I forgot it existed up until this moment, though...I should work on it some more.
>>
File: Black Frost.jpg (537KB, 1836x2144px) Image search: [Google]
Black Frost.jpg
537KB, 1836x2144px
>>52162903
>>52163185
What's a mood board? Oh, and as for the list...

>Motifs: Usually a circle, like a smiley face.
>Themes: Demons, Ice, Saturday Morning Cartoon Villainy, Monstrous forms
>Favourite Animals/Foods/Colors: dogs, meats (pork and steak specifically), and purple
>Image used to represent jumper: pic related
>Quote: "With my hee-vil powers, I'll have the world quaking in fear, ho!."
>>
>>52163774
Oh shit.

What were you drinking? You didn't get it on your keyboard, did you?
>>
File: Dod3-wyvern.jpg (161KB, 1200x628px) Image search: [Google]
Dod3-wyvern.jpg
161KB, 1200x628px
>>52163638
Reminder that Drakengard's Wyverns possess the greatest Dragon wangs in the multiverse.
>>
>>52163797
I forgot to mention I got it from G Gundam, lol.

Oh yeah, and I worked on it before my jumper took a no killing vow.
>>
>>52163713
Ironically Alexander is the only actual summon that has numbers associated to him as kill counts, and his animation is basically 3 - 4 minutes long.
>>
>>52163576
Well I figured that it was a lot more maneuverable than the monsters my jumper was used to fighting even without it's wings. Also she didn't know it wasn't that tough she was expecting to have fight it hand to hand to kill it and it attacked some of the joints.
(Also I tried to error on the side of the dragonzord being under powered since it's been a very, very long time since I saw power rangers; Also I figured it sounded better than a dragonzord curb stomp; if I am perfectly honest)
>>
>>52163825
So that's why my jumper has a fucking giant robot lying around despite having no need for it.
>>
>>52163815
Nah nah nah. It's okay. Just diet pepsi on my desktop. Easy enough to mop up.
>>
>>52163691
They're probably also way stronger, since Aizen spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to become one in his quest to become god.
>>
Are there any perks which would allow you to work past things that repress your healing? Like Diarmuid's Spear, some Exalted Ebon Dragon Charms, or some chemical in Marvel?
>>
>>52163810
A moodboard is kinda like a digital image collage made to look aesthetically pleasing while representing a certain theme, I think. That's the way I understand it at least.
>>
>>52163927
Maybe Overlord(anime) Divine casting at level 100?
They have a reverse counterpart to necromancies techique to instakill even things that have instadeath immunity.
So healing things that have "no can healz" stuck to them might be an option. High level divine casters are rather underrepresented in the actual series though so most of this is conjecture.
>>
File: Fairy_Concept_Colour.jpg (72KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Fairy_Concept_Colour.jpg
72KB, 1024x768px
>>52162828

how so?

I was going for the mood of the game in-setting rather than any mechanics.

>>52162882

???
>>
>>52163957
Oh, that's cool. Never heard of it before.
>>
>>52163985
he's saying every gauntlet that's had the option to make it not-a-gauntlet has had an overwhelming number of people go for the latter option.

Except in DBM.
>>
>>52163509
>it’s layer
its lair
>>
>>52163927
Maybe Drain No and its siblings? I mean, those are repressing specific powers of yours, but they're repressing them nonetheless. At least I think it'd work for things which supernaturally impose such weaknesses on you, though probably not just mundane effects which counter any regeneration.
>>
>>52164004
Well, we really don't know that for sure. Dragons are notorious for having a wide variety of lovers.
>>
>>52164019
Where is Drain No from?
>>
>>52164037
Young Justice
>>
>>52164027
Well... that would that paragraph a bit more disturbing.

>>52164037
Young Justice. Lost Odyssey, Superman: the Animated Series, and Bleach have similar perks.
>>
>>52163994
I didn't hear about them either until a couple weeks ago when English made one based on me. Seems pretty neat to me, not entirely sure what she's doing with them though.
>>
>>52163866
>diet pepsi on my desktop. Easy enough to mop up.

Fatty
>>
>>52164148
I'm sure it's just a cut little thing to show appreciation for our jumpmakers.

When a target won't reveal its True Name, various scraps of information can be used to invoke a weakened effect.
>>
>>52164027
Wyverns too apparently. >>52163824
>>
>>52163927
>>52164019

Drain No and similar might work, but I presume anything that suppresses healing must be some sort of 'thing' a curse, a spell, a poison...

So just dispel it? Cast remove curse? have a poison immunity perk?
>>
>>52164213
Sorry anon, tired, can't tell what you're talking about, what?
>>
File: DoubleCrossJumpchain.pdf (301KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
DoubleCrossJumpchain.pdf
301KB, 1x1px
WIP update
On the to-do list:
*Power Listing and pricing
*Companions
*Syndrome-specific perks
*Drawbacks
>>
>>52164244
He's suggesting that English is compiling symbolic links to use sympathetic magic through.
>>
>>52164269
Syndrome-specific perks? Oh, that sounds like it will be fun. Also, what you've got already is cool stuff. This jump doesn't seem to be getting much attention, but it's a good setting with a good jumpmaker adapting it. I am very excited for the finished product.
>>
>>52164346
>Jump doesn't seem to be getting much attention despite the jumpmaker's efforts to shill it at every possible opportunity.
Good.
>>
>>52164269
So the Syndrome-specific perks are named after the Syndrome-specific Trait Loises in the Advanced Rulebook. I take it they're based on them, then?
>>
>>52164346
>good jumpmaker
best jumpmaker ftfy
>>
>>52162727
Jack the Ripper in the Nasuverse is a demon made from the wishes of London's orphans for vengeance. Her actual character is pretty neat in the books but the first priority of any jumper is to give her pants.
>>
>>52164385
All he's doing is posting updates for it, anon. I'd hardly call that shilling, it's kind of a basic part of the jump-making process to post things and get feedback. Do you have some grudge against Digger that's causing you to single him out?
>>
>>52164416
>Best
>Digger is the best
>Not Dirge or Worm or Val or Heavens or Red
Hey Timmy.
>>
>>52164416
Tbqhbbq, senpai, I don't really think we have a "best" jumpmaker. The "good ones" each have their strengths and weaknesses, and are imo roughly equivalent.
>>
>>52164439
In the same way he has a grudge with every other jumpmaker. It's because they're making content.
>>
>>52164444
Worm doesn't hold a candle to Digger's productivity. Val's attitude is too abrasive. Red has too much drama. Dirge isn't even one of our jumpmakers.

Only Heavens comes close.
>>
>>52164500
>Val's attitude is too abrasive.

Only if you're an idiot.
>>
File: 1488725776526.png (117KB, 320x372px) Image search: [Google]
1488725776526.png
117KB, 320x372px
>>52164346
Yes sir, as >>52164413 points out, they're Syndrome-specific trait loises
and in fact, many of the perks are themed after Trait loises! Seemed like a good thing to mine, yeah?

>>52164385
Don't worry, I'll make sure to put a permanent Encroachment drawback just for you anon
Cause trying to get ideas and making sure that it's actively a fun jump is futile anyways, yeah?~

>>52164416
Eh, I'm an egotist so yay but I'd say >>52164450 has the right of it
My only real power is autism and ego
>>
>>52164148
I'll probably find somewhere pernamentish to put the link once the collection is finished.
>>
>>52164512
What does it say then that the only one she treats with any degree of kindness and equality is NuBee?
>>
File: 1416811737865.png (51KB, 159x200px) Image search: [Google]
1416811737865.png
51KB, 159x200px
>>52164500
>Red has too much drama.
>>
>>52164500
I can vouch for this. I'm unproductive as shit.
>>
>>52164500
what about the dynamic pet themed duo of imaged jumpmakers
>>
>>52164574
Who?
>>
>>52164558
Anon, it's a little obvious why those two are a lot closer then with others.
>>
>>52164537
I'm sorry that I don't have any contribution to make other than "I like it". I'm not a particularly good editor, I know it must be frustrating to get that sort of empty response. But I will say that what you've got is really cool, and I'm looking forward to seeing more.
>>
>>52164587
CCDT and Stupid Dog, probably.
>>
>>52164587
the dog and the cat
>>
>>52164500
>Val's attitude is too abrasive.
do you realize what website you're on?
>>
File: 1488131678729.png (418KB, 530x493px) Image search: [Google]
1488131678729.png
418KB, 530x493px
>>52164537

Note: The encroachment drawback thing is a jape. It's probably going to proc off of mental stress post-jump as implied. Just being a dickhead, don't mind me
>>
File: 62907129.jpg (111KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
62907129.jpg
111KB, 400x400px
>>52164558
>>
>>52164591
...It is?
>>
79. Animal Crossing
Perks: At Peace, Tortimer's Apprentice, Season's Greetings, 100% Approval Rating, Mayor For Life
Assistant (Isabelle)
Cozy and Compact Teir 4 House, Museum, Police Station, Wishing Well
Drawbacks: Misers, Resetti's Anger

This village is being relocated to my Archipelago the second the jump ends, though that does eliminate teh actual villagers, we can fill those in with the locals until we can find suitable replacements. Isabelle'll be upgraded to true mayor post-jump though. She'll get a monthly sailing trip into the real world to gather supplies for the village, courtesy of Suke.

Suke runs a ferry service around the Archipelago from her own custom-designed tugboat, by the way. It keeps her out of most jumps, freeing space up for another companion. Chestnaught and Oto have settled into the dojo on the Serene Mountain to run a secret society of warrior-monks. Bunta will have a lab with SD1 in my Tier 4 House. That leaves, Somni, Zeke, Hana, Jessica and Deacon as my more active compatriots.

The Misers drawback doesn't necessarily make this jump less fun, I just have to put my back into making money. I have to fish the seas clean of life if I want a decent bed, but that's what holiday events are for, I guess. The Resetti drawback is less fun. Getting yelled at for nothing and not being able to do anything about it requires a certain zen to get through, especially since he'll start over if you space out.

Also, I have little headcanons that Animal Crossing is a retirement village for wealthy animals, and I like to guess where they get their money from so that they can afford to spend all day fishing and sending poor folks out on errands.Lucky got his money from a law suit over falling in a deep fryer and his personality is mostly due to hilarious amounts of painkillers, Marshal's a model, Ruby starred in some scifi tv show.
>>
>>52164606
val did chase off Babylon_5_Guy_Anon
>>
File: Yandere4.jpg (27KB, 300x206px) Image search: [Google]
Yandere4.jpg
27KB, 300x206px
>>52164500
>Only Heavens comes close.

THE JUMP MAKER CLOSEST TO THE HEAVENS IS HEAVENS HIMSELF. MY BRO IS BEST AUTHOR-FU
>>
File: 1481182959754.gif (5MB, 575x304px) Image search: [Google]
1481182959754.gif
5MB, 575x304px
>>52164591
Wait, you're implying...

NuBee's Australian?
>>
>>52164598
>>52164600
All I know about those two is that they've made the most jumps. I've never even seen Stupid Dog on the thread.
>>
File: oh_you_by_doom1272-d31mb3c.jpg (193KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
oh_you_by_doom1272-d31mb3c.jpg
193KB, 800x599px
>>52164661
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>52164591
>>
>>52164651
Good riddance
>>
>>52164661
And here I though he was a penguin. Wait, that still works. Shit
>>
File: 813.gif (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
813.gif
40KB, 400x400px
>>52164661
He's been in Australia ifyouknowhatimean
>>
File: 1488734225770.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488734225770.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
>>52164595

No problems, Anon. As long as nothing blatantly retarded is sticking out, I'm pretty pleased.
I'm just dreading the power listing as by my count, the core book gives approximately 45 powers per Syndrome.
of 11 syndromes.
and the 3 english translated supplements all give at least a few powers on top of that for each syndrome as well.
Kill me.
>>
File: 1423005536924.jpg (263KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1423005536924.jpg
263KB, 612x612px
>>52164269
I think I said this before, but
>Tribrid Chimera/Hanuman/Neumann
>Lost Number
>Successor+True-born "Unleashing" already supernatural martial arts
>>
Ya'll a buncha gossipy auld bitches ya know.
>>
>>52163835
At it's weakest, the Dragonzord is still a 40-to-60m tall mech (depending on sources) that can withstand the pressure of moderate to deep sea level. Combined with missiles, a giant drill, and was even a match for the newer tigerzord.

One could even possible gauge it's power in that Quantum Ranger Eric stated that the Quantum Rex Megazord, the most advanced Megazord to date, could beat the Dragonzord. The fact that he measured it up against the Dragonzord, and not a newer Zord, says something about that old Dinozord.

Finally, the Dragonzord is never not cool.

Not telling you how to write your adventure or anything. I genuinely enjoy reading them. I'm just a big cheesy nerd for Power Rangers.
>>
>>52164702
Well, you can probably group a fair bit together. I mean, Angel Halo has like ten powers that are just "shoot a laser" with varying strengths.
>>
>>52164722
Anon stop being pissy that you're not as appreciated as our jumpmakers.
>>
>>52164719
I always liked Chimera/Hanuman/Solaris. Full package biology manipulation. Well, Bram Stoker has the making minions stuff, but that's not necessary.
>>
File: 1489454671456.png (13KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489454671456.png
13KB, 800x600px
Iji's been updated.
http://www.remar.se/daniel/iji.php

Is the jumpmaker for that still around?
>>
>>52164751
Don't you hit me with that evil Bobby.
>>
>>52164686
Pretty sure what these guys are implying is that those two are involved in some way.
>>
File: 1489442080524.jpg (81KB, 266x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489442080524.jpg
81KB, 266x600px
>>52164773
friends?
>>
File: Saikyo.png (1MB, 1077x624px) Image search: [Google]
Saikyo.png
1MB, 1077x624px
>>52164719

Considering that's...
assuming you're a UGN and thus get Successor/Trueborn discounted

approximately 1200 CP for 3 perks and 1500 renegade points for the powers to spread out amongst them for pure shonen punching power
That's a legitimate strategy and worth the price, I figure?
>>
>>52164768
A new version of Iji? Neat. Been a while since an update. What's changed in this one?
>>
>>52164698
You mean he's been Down Under and Outback?

I don't actually know what's going on, I just feel compelled to make shitty puns.
>>
>>52164655
If you start that it's going to turn into jumpmaker rankings soon.
>>
>>52164791
I hear they're having a sham marriage to get Val onto Nubee's medical insurance.
>>
>>52164835
>An Australian needing to get onto American Health Insurance
You poor, poor fool.
>>
File: banner for ants.png (54KB, 300x100px) Image search: [Google]
banner for ants.png
54KB, 300x100px
>>52164606
>do you realize what website you're on?
Finally, someone understands. Oversensitive anons, jumpmakers and their white knights should just stop complaining about the shitposting already, because it's an integral part of 4chan's culture.
>>
>>52164846
We don't shitpost enough to fit in with 4chan culture. Where are the Pepes?
>>
File: unknown.png (210KB, 415x443px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
210KB, 415x443px
>>52164745
True, but I still have to do the actual process of streamlining and pricing out stuff.
Plus Simple Powers are often kind of unique, though oddly enough the power's actual in-book explanations are (if dry) pretty good for that purpose. It may be easier than I think, but then again in my head it was a big process. So. Who knows
>>
>>52164791
Given what they call each other on IRC, probably not.
>>
>>52164846
....And? So? Just because it's part of 4chan culture doesn't mean it's a good thing.
>>
>>52164795
>ported to Game Maker 7.0 for modern compatability
>two new endings
>non-lethal "Passive Nanoweapons"
>overhauled text and graphics
>faster walking speed
>more dialogue modifiers
>a new stat upgrade interface
>extended cracking/interacting range
>additional tweaks probably

If you want to know more they're discussing it on /v/.
>>
>>52164846
If we wanted to emulate 4chan culture we should be digging up the IRL info of jumpmakers and staging raids on SB
>>
File: 1373683579430.gif (499KB, 222x366px) Image search: [Google]
1373683579430.gif
499KB, 222x366px
>>52164684
Oh my~

>>52164698
Ah, ok. I thought this was supposed to be something you kept from your IRL friends and family.
>>
>>52164895
Careful you'll get a bannu for suggesting that nowadays.
>>
>>52164888
>two new endings
>non-lethal "Passive Nanoweapons"
It'd be awesome if it actually tracked whether you were killing people with their own attacks.
>>
>>52164888
Well, that sounds all around awesome. Passive Nanoweapons will help a lot, and I will definitely appreciate the faster walking speed and extended cracking range. Alright, I just downloaded this thing, let's see what it's like.

How do you get the new endings? Can we spare Iosa now and mess with Tor super hard as a result?
>>
>>52164846
It'd be fine if we actually had DECENT shitposting.

But no. We get bargain bin, bottom-of-the-barrel, emotion-driven whiny shitposting.
>>
>>52164916
According to the /v/ thread, they do count as kills, now. Well, I've got to change my entire playing style.
>>
>>52164888
Honestly that doesn't seem like it requires an update with just that.
I mean it's not like the Iji jump is just a mash of in game stuff, you can just have content from the new version as already being an existant part of the world.

Course I'm hype as shit to go play it. Iji was a godlike game given what it was.
>>
>>52164916
From I read reflected attacks now count as lethal kills.

>>52164923
Also I haven't played the update myself yet.
>>
>>52164914
>a bannu
>on /jc/
>the place that can't even ban a long term shitposter because the jannies have no clue whether cyoa is /tg/ or not.
kek
>>
File: 1436844499190.gif (93KB, 500x616px) Image search: [Google]
1436844499190.gif
93KB, 500x616px
Convince me I'm not an awful person for wanting to sit on the sidelines and watch the plot unfold instead of solving everything instantly with OOC powers.
>>
>>52164971
New things will popout after ten years and you wont be there to solve them
>>
>>52164971
How many people die as a result of you not intervening? If it's "not many", you're not a huge monster. Still a bit of one, but people stand by and let death happen all the time, you're no worse than the rest of us.
>>
>>52164965
Considering I got one for that a couple months ago they seem to only care if you actually suggest raiding.

Not like it matters since evasion is kiddie tier, but it's still an annoyance.
>>
>>52164924
You won't find decent shitposting on /jc/. You can probably count on one hand the number of people here who are regulars on other boards to begin with. Accept what you have.
>>
Hey Val, is there going to be a hybrid option in the Noblesse jump? We've just seen Titan so we know it's possible for hybrids to exist.
>>
>>52164971
If you interfere, then the people involved might not grow as people. People need pain to grow, and when deprived of it, they stagnate. Besides, some people deserve to die.
>>
>>52164994
Just because I accept it DOESN'T MEAN I'M HAPPY WITH IT.
>>
>>52164971
Worlds need heroes of their own to defend them. You are at best temporary, a bandaid. The local heroes need to be tested or made competent for the long term good of the world.
>>
File: 1483814669874.png (101KB, 531x557px) Image search: [Google]
1483814669874.png
101KB, 531x557px
>>52164971
Morality is a spook. Do what you want. You are only as wrong as you believe yourself to be.
>>
>>52164971
RedVsKonata.gif

Solving everything with future knowledge and OOC powers would deprive the protagonists of their destiny, potentially ruin the chance for the people/setting to learn from their hubris or mistakes, and possibly cause an even greater threat to emerge that you would have no knowledge of.
>>
>>52162511
Well, Right now, I'm just collecting Protagonist gundams, and I'm going to build my mega-gundam when I run out of real robot Jumps to harvest tech out of.

The eventual plan is to develop a gundam to the following guidelines:

>Wing Gundanium Internal Structure/Skeleton
>Battletech ECM (both In-built and an explicit Clanspec Suite)
>Nadesico Distortion Field Generators
>ZERO System
>Wing-style onboard Compact Fusion Reactor
>Inbuilt Twin Drive+Raiser System GN Drive System
>Hybridize Phase Shift armor with the GN-Particle Impregnated E-Carbon of the 00 Gundams.
>Battletech style Omnimech Reconfiguration
>>
>>52164999
It's already in there, though it's just making you a hybrid of the other one/two races (Depending on if you're already inhuman or are just human), not making you something on Titan's level, meaning it's not too expensive.
>>
>>52165020
Why should we care if you're happy with it?
>>
>>52165049
Oh, and I forgot this:

>FLASH System from Gundam X for Mobile Bit control
>>
>>52165067
Because it impacts the quality everybody else deals with.
>>
>>52164615
Personally I'd rather not have to deal with it post jump, or at least have it reset or something every jump.
>>
File: 1018158e6caf3f401303b5120115dcbc.png (421KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1018158e6caf3f401303b5120115dcbc.png
421KB, 1024x768px
German Hollow Quest
Hollow Dinosaur
Scientist
Death aspect free (Apathy)
Animal physiology free (Titanoboa)
A guide through the inferno 800
Cold analytical monster free
No shackles on science 600
The fifth step 300 (Hydra Hollow form)

Items
100% lesser hollow meat experiment notes free
Spirit Particle Observational Tools 200
Hogyoku treatment x6 -300

Drawbacks
Sixt six million mandatory
Hungry so very hungry 0
Hollow power supp 800 points
Unique power free (Toxic Aura, corrodes and poisons thise around me)
Caustic nature 750
Biological attacks 650
Customized looks free (powers take the form of snakes)
Consumption free and mandatory
Extra limbs x7 (Snake heads) 300
Get huge ×3

So I am not 100% sure how this goes with dino hollows but as it is I think I am basically an orochi/hydra hollow now with an aoe toxic aura.

Would this be sufficiently badass for surviving in goth mexico? I am thinking of having the main mask on my face and the other heads all have masks that look like the real one but are all fakes.
>>
>>52165080
Most people aren't assblasted enough to let the quality of shitposting on an escapism general bother them.
>>
>>52165049
>Using things from SB jumps.
Shame anon.
>>
File: Kitsune8.jpg (633KB, 1101x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kitsune8.jpg
633KB, 1101x1080px
>>52165058

Val, can you answer my question from last night about if the strongest in the world from street fighter will reporters automatically know where I am by fiat or can I hide from them or is your partner still not available. I can still wait if needed

>>52164824
>If you start that it's going to turn into jumpmaker rankings soon.

I can't help it I hold my bro at the top of jump making with digger coming second because he helps bro and I'm biased
>>
File: 1488751201708.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488751201708.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>52165095
That's what I was saying, Anon, Encroachment isn't existing post-jump. Using Renegade powers just causes headaches and taxes your mental stamina.
>>
>>52165137
Agh, sorry, sorry. I always forget.

You'll be able to hide it for a short time but they'll always eventually figure out who you are and bring everyone else to you.
>>
File: 215651542245.png (13KB, 417x500px) Image search: [Google]
215651542245.png
13KB, 417x500px
>>52164768
>that updated soundtrack quality
Unf.
>>
File: Cow Girl19.jpg (112KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cow Girl19.jpg
112KB, 600x800px
>>52165168
>You'll be able to hide it for a short time but they'll always eventually figure out who you are and bring everyone else to you.

Thanks for answering
>>
>>52164573
Back to work, you!
Your Cyberpunk doesn't even have an item section yet, and everyone knows material knows material things are the best part of corporate dystopia.

Everything's-an-Implant-O-Matic
Autodoc type item. Place a piece of tech in the input slot, and step inside. It converts it to a implant, and does the implantation easy peasy. put a set of bulky night vision goggles in the input slot, it gives you a ocular implant that lets you see in the dark.

Cybernetics don't eat your soul guarantee!
Perk that make you a universal recipient for bodymods, and they maintain themselves and heal like they were a natural part of your body, unless you want to remove/expel them. No messy silicon breast poisoning for you
>>
>>52165137
>Reporters telling everyone where you are
>Not constantly updating your twitter feed with your location
>Not stealing the "come here in the next 20 minutes if you want an ass-kicking" guy's shtick
>Not having an intagram account filled with selfies you took with the people you beat up
It's like you don't know how to make drawbacks FUN.
Incidentally, I don't know what the powerlevels are for Street Fighter. What kind of shit would you need to literally be the world's strongest?
>>
>>52164971
if you know you can solve all the problems the day you arrive, then do so - other wise assume that any knowledge you possess will be more and more flawed as time passes if you interact with the plot at all, and unless you actually have a know all the consequences power, anything you choose to do could make things worse
>>
>>52165058
So. You and NuBee huh?
>>
>>52165130

which of those are SB jumps?
>>
>>52165130
Does SB have a drive of some kind? Not that I'd want to use any of their jumps of course, but if I, in theory, wanted to, where would I go to find them?
>>
>>52165137
Are you going to make a strawpoll for jumpmaker rankings next?
>>
>>52165229
They do. There's only like 2 or three that aren't mirrored here, but if you were to theoretically go to their Jumpchain thread then you would theoretically be able to find them there.
>>
Who made the power rangers jump?
>>
>>52165229
their thread's main page.

It is _horribly_ maintained because for some reason they keep seeing the 4chan drive as 'Official' and their drive is for rejects and copies.
>>
>>52165208
Galaxy Busting. Street Fighter takes place in the distant future of Asura's Wrath. Asura has reincarnated.
>>
>>52165208
Strongest is Oro or Akuma technically Oni but he has no real feats ot go by. Akuma's spin kicked submarines from the bottom of the ocean floor to the top, destroyed islands with karate chops, blown up a meteor and other crazy stuff. He's nowhere near as strong as in Asura's Wrath but he's pretty damn beastly, even before he goes Shin Akuma or enters Oni mode. Oro is stronger then Akuma in his base form, enough to soundly beat him with one arm tied behind him, but I dunno if Oro could beat Oni.
>>
>>52165228
None of them. He's probably talking about Nadesico because it's one of Dirge's jumps, but he posted that here before he left. So it's just shitposting about "Dirge's jumps don't count anymore, anyone who uses any of them is doing things wrong". You know, the usual factionalism crap that assholes use to cause drama.
>>
>>52165259
Crossovers =/= Canon
>>
>>52165259
No it doesn't. The future scene of the epilogue in Asura's Wrath has some cameos from Street Fighter characters, but that doesn't mean they're in the same universe.
>>
File: Bobby-Not my fault.jpg (58KB, 506x221px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-Not my fault.jpg
58KB, 506x221px
>>52165208
>It's like you don't know how to make drawbacks FUN.

I like staying in the Shadows

>>52165244
>Are you going to make a strawpoll for jumpmaker rankings next?

No, bro might think I was causing problems and using him for it
>>
>>52165270
Oro practices Senjutsu, right? The Drop-In capstone? I tried looking it up but the SF wiki kept breaking on me.
>>
>>52165270
>Those crazy feats
And I suppose you can't actually do anything on that level when you're playing as him, can you?

Why is cutscene power so bullshit?
>>
>>52165279
Well he would be partially right in that Nadesico never got vetted. It was just forced onto the drive by somebody because anons got pissy at the people who were screaming about people using Dirge jumps and Brutus let it slide. Dirge is pretty much the only jumpmaker who could make a jump and have it get accepted onto the drive without critique.
>>
>>52164971
If you want to see the plot and still do good, it's not like the issues the protagonists solve are the only ones that exist. You can prevent suffering in other corners of the world, where it most needs heroes and doesn't have any. That way you'll still be able to see the plot unfold, while not depriving it of saviors should something come up after you leave. Or spend your time solving problems that no one else in the setting can, like the Neverborn from Exalted, The Mending from M:tG, various SCPs, Armageddon... you get the idea. You can hardly rob someone of their growth by saving them from an unwinnable situation, especially those which don't effect the plot because there's no realistic chance they'll be fixed.
>>
>>52165345
Comics, actually. Generally there's not many cutscenes in SF games at all, so most of the crazy stuff comes from the UDON comics. They're...the arts good, but the stories can be a bit hit and miss.

>>52165327
Yeah, that's his schtick.
>>
>>52165371
Thank you.
>>
>>52165353
That's not how it happened and you know it.
If nobody bothered to look it over he can hardly be blamed.
Just look at Legends of the Galactic Heroes. That one almost got missed entirely since almost nobody noticed it.
>>
>>52165208
>Twitter
>Karate guy attacked me at McD's, so I threw him through a wall and bludgeoned him with the fryer LOL
>#bannedforlife
>>
>>52165371
Ah, so you're considering the comics canon for this jump? Actually, are they "truly" considered canon? I've never been quite clear on that.
>>
>>52165387
If nobody bothers to look at it, that says something about its quality, and it shouldn't be on the drive in the first place.
>>
>>52165393
I've never seen much reason for them to be considered non canon, since the games themselves sometimes contradict each other anyway. Up to you whether they're canon or not I guess, as it doesn't really change anything but power levels, long as you stick to it and don't cherrypick from the comics.

As for 'true canon'? No clue. Like I said before, SF Canon can get pretty shaky even looking at just the games themselves. The Satsui no Hado itself, despite being hugely important over the series, was originally a retcon as I remember. The less connected stuff like crossovers are obviously non canon but then you get into other games like Rival Schools where the canonicity is sorta...very vague.
>>
>>52165419
They're rather high quality despite the wordiness actually, but nobody here is getting paid as a professional reviewer.
If people aren't feeling it then it's not going to happen.
>>
>>52165457
True, but you could argue we have a barter system, trading feedback for jumps.
>>
>>52165450
Oh, hey. Wanted to ask you a question: Does Heiress from IS affect your background family in future jumps? What if you're a drop-in? Are you adopted or something?
>>
>>52165511
Yeah, it'll stay on in future jumps unless you want otherwise. Adoption or surrogate parent can fix it if you're a drop in.
>>
>>52165457
>If people aren't feeling it then it's not going to happen.
If you agree that jumps should be properly critiqued and analyzed before they're allowed on the drive, then the lack of critique means that the jump shouldn't be allowed on the drive. If you make exceptions for individuals then the system is broken. You don't find it hypocritical that other jumpmakers have to post their jumps and make edits catering to anon's whims before they can get accepted, but somehow this guy posts a jump just before the thread sages, so no one can critique, and his jumps get accepted? It's a pretty underhanded move.
>>
>>52165457
>They're rather high quality despite the wordiness actually
>wordy
>quality
choose 1. Wordiness automatically means shit quality.
>>
>>52165543
And then you call him out on it and suddenly he gets pissy and outraged that you dare question him.

Really, the guy's a bloody hypocrite who can't decide what he wants. I won't argue his writing quality isn't good, but as a person he... is decidedly lacking.
>>
Man, obvious bait that he's been trying all year.
>>
>>52165478
Perhaps. but I would consider feedback to be a refining process rather than payment.
Or at least it's supposed to be.

>>52165543
I don't think it really matters how much critique something gets if it's already quality. I'd much prefer that he didn't batch upload at the end of threads so that I could actually get a word in, but if there really was a problem then there's nothing stopping anyone from voicing that complaint next thread. It's not like he didn't listen to things like that. No voiced complaints is essentially the same thing as half a dozen "looks good" comments. It's just not said out loud.

>>52165559
That's a nice opinion. You are allowed to have it. I disagree.
>>
>>52165591
You're replying to bait.
>>
>>52165541
Ah, ok. I just wasn't sure if they were actual parents or just mysterious background characters/extra-dimensional entities who you can never meet. If you take a background like "alley rat" or something, someone who wouldn't have had such parents, does it override the background, or more like typical "you're the long-lost son/daughter of ___, these are your real parents?
>>
Do we have a blood plus jump yet?
>>
>>52165605
Which one is bait? We're at the point where people being abrasive with their opinions or disagreeing with someone is somehow bait so I just give everyone the benefit of the doubt on those things.. If it's really bait then they'll lose their minds and go full retard.

Like this right here. That's real bait.
>>52165624
>>
>>52165608
I'd imagine it'd be more like "Kindly old man with a lot of money and little life goals left takes in a poor street rat he finds and sets him up for a happy life" sort of situation. You could also have it be a long lost parent type deal if you want.
>>
>>52165632
Don't think so.
>>
File: 1379123417466.jpg (108KB, 530x707px) Image search: [Google]
1379123417466.jpg
108KB, 530x707px
>It's another Dirge fuckfest
See you all later fuckbois. I'm going to go do literally anything else for the next 3 hours. You should consider doing the same
>>
>>52165632
We do not, no.
>>
>>52165711
No you're not.
If you really planned on doing something else, you wouldn't have felt the need to inform everyone here.
Besides, there's other stuff to talk about.

Like…
Jumpers!

What is your most prized possession?
And I mean an actual object, not your Warehouse or your dick or something.
>>
>>52165608
Related, what are some perks and items available throughout the chain which affect your background in future jumps? Stuff like the nobility available in Spice and Wolf, or Heiress from Infinite Stratos, or the Drop-in myth capstone from Sword and Sorcery. Basically, perks with in-built, minor plot-hooks that stem from your prior experiences in a world you haven't jumped yet. Anything else like the ones I listed?
>>
>>52165632
Nope. Are you offering?
>>
>>52165756
Potentially Cosmic Fact from Marvel depending on which interpretation you're going with. One of them is that you've always had all your perks in your history.
>>
>>52165660
Cool, thanks. Can you choose each jump?
>>
>>52165801
Sure.
>>
>>52165750
My collection of spoons.
>>
>>52165771
I certainly hope you're at least getting some enjoyment out of spouting bullshit that anyone with a brain knows is fake.
Do you even know what proof is?
>>
>>52165813
He enjoys your upset and your replies, so starving him works. He has a breakdown if you do it enough and it's hilarious.
>>
>>52165750
My sword. I love my sword. It's the best sword in the multiverse. Omniverse? What's the correct term for a grouping of interconnected multiverses?
>>
>>52165832
Think it's still just multiverse, unless you want to get into Suggs-level BS.
>>
>>52165823
But then he just starts replying to himself in increasing frequency.
There's no beating autism.
>>
>>52165805
Awesome. Again, thanks. Honestly, I'm amazed you managed to fill IS with so many interesting options.
>>
>>52165847
You start to not care if he responds to himself when you know his posts and ignore them. It's like flies, if you deal with them a lot you learn to ignore it.

For example, recognize that he has goal-based arguing and will attack himself to prove a point. See >>52165857 as an example. Learn to recognize these kinds of tricks and ignore him.
>>
>>52165857
That's really dumb and only encourages further behavior like this.
The only way to stop this is cold blooded murder, but I sincerely doubt that will ever happen.
>>
>>52165880
That's the shitposter falseflagging.
>>
>>52165891
It's still hilarious that you think it's just one guy.
>>
>>52165910
>Please let me construct a false consensus so I don't feel so cripplingly lonely in my pathetic existence.
>>
>>52165857
>implying we don't remember when you kept shitposting about Red even after you'd thought she left
>>
>>52165750
Lately in all my chains I've had my jumper use a magic staff. It typically starts of as a somewhat mundane piece of wood or metal, but over time I upgrade it with more exotic material and stronger enchantments. Eventually I end up with an incredibly light, dense, and durable weapon perfect for fighting, channeling spells, and enhancing my magic.

It's my favorite weapon to use because of how versatile it is, and also because it's not immediately lethal.
>>
>make one post
>one post stating your grievances with Dirge
>it's exploded this much and now there's two other assholes howling for my head while pushing their agendas.

Dude wtf I just went on a beer run.
>>
>>52165926
Look at the number of people posting in each thread. Look at the shitposting. There is no goddamn way it is just one guy. This is 4chan. Trolls are just a thing you have to learn to deal with and ignore.
>>
>>52165926
No, I don't mean there's more than one person who agrees with this guy, I'm saying he's almost certainly not the only shitposter in these threads.
>>
>>52165877
Glad you like. Was originally going to be more but fuck was it hard getting even one perkline/itemline for the Phantom and Teacher origins.
>>
>>52165880
I'm pretty sure it'd be most jumper's first action back home if this turned out to be real.
>>
>>52165994
>jumper returns after achieving thier eons long goal of attaining a planeswalker spark just to murder the shit out of some neckbeard shitposting on the internet.
I'm sure there actually are some people petty enough to do this.
>>
>>52165994
Amusing, but I doubt anyone would even remember or care something so relatively trivial for hundreds, let alone thousands of years.
>>
>>52166024
>>52166025
You can take the anon out of the 4chan, but you can't take the 4chan out of the anon.
>>
>>52166024
>>52166025
>literally one second apart
>express the exact opposite point of view
I find this amusing.
>>
>>52166024
You mean your jumper didn't write a to-do note to themselves in their first jump that read something like: "remember to kill shitposter-kun after returning to earth" and then pin it up in their warehouse?
>>
>>52165880
His parents will eventually get sick of him and kick him out of the house to die on the streets. Let's hope it happens sooner rather than later.
>>
>>52166044
Is dirge a Xianxia protagonist?
>>
>>52165951
Liar.
>>
>>52166094
No clue what you're referencing, I just threw it out there because it seemed kind of silly for hypocrite anon to keep screaming at Dirge when hypocrite anon is the reason why Dirge became the way he is now.
>>
>>52166044
When did Dirge actually do anything to anyone?
Like real talk serious time what the fuck is even the problem here.
The only thing I can think of is him making an SB account and deciding that autism wasn't worth it.
>>
80. Imaginary Friend
Origin: Guardian
Perks: Why's the Sky Blue?, Sweet Dreams Teddy, Look Mom! No Hands!, Drink Milk!, Nuh-uh! My Imaginary Friend is Bigger!
Items: Safety Blanket, The Toy Blade
Drawbacks: Trauma Victim

Her name was Chloe and she had a lot of burns. I am a better therapist than anything her guardians could have thrown at her, but I also needed her slightly broken so that I could live. The key to a good person is that they are often broken in the right ways, I suppose.

First things first is getting her well enough to function. Then you have to build up her internal goodness. Chloe isn't bad, she's just empty. Too many holes in her soul since her family is gone. So we need to fix those first, and good and trustworthy friends are where that starts. So, I have to get her to trust her guardians, and how to be trustworthy in return. From there, I have to fill her up with good ideas and positivity, which is hard when you can't look in the mirror anymore and the kids in your class are as mean as kids can be. So, giving her superpowers seems like a good way to make her feel special.

I'm largely playing this jump by ear after dropping a few physical perks on her. I have to keep her the right kind of crazy where she has an imaginary friend at 16, which will probably involve telling her a little truth and a whole lot of lies. Still, I have the perks to keep her right where I need her and have her come out ahead too. It's all a matter of utilizing them.
>>
>>52166116
There is a...fair bit of bad blood because of Drama! that happened in and out of private channels, thread and IRC. Far as I am aware, that's namefag only stuff and not with any anons in thread.
>>
>>52165371
Would getting senjutsu in SF give me a leg up on learning it in other settings? like naruto?
>>
>>52166116
It's just shitposting. Don't believe anyone claiming to have secret knowledge or who got seriously hurt by fucking jumpchain.
>>
So, anon updating World of Warcraft.

I don't suppose there's a chance we can squeeze in Titans as a racial option huh? Maybe capstone booster?

I mean we haven't seen what the Titans have done so they can't be that impressive.
>>
>>52166136
I...doubt it. I'll check with Bee once he gets back but I seriously doubt it'll have any effect on say, Naruto Senjutsu. It'll certainly help you with concentration, meditation, remaining motionless for long periods and getting in touch with nature, which would all definitely synergise well with Naruto Senjutsu, but it's not going to directly give you more skill in that.
>>
>>52166048
You can take the boy out of the priesthood, but you can't take the priesthood out of the boy.
>>
>>52166094
Long Jump Over Heaven Cultivation Style is invincible! Now one man must walk forth into a land of monsters and shitposting and bring about order to this chaos filled board!
>>
>>52166116
Some people hate Dirge because a very long time ago, Dirge tried to remove his jumps from the drive. He left after that for whatever reasons, but since /jc/ never forgives, that bad blood lingered even after he came back. People wanted Dirge to fall in line with all the other jumpmakers, he refused, and from that moment on any time Dirge expresses his opinion it's him being pissy and shittalking regardless of what he says.

Some people hate Dirge because he's not a thread personality, and he makes jumps only for his friend ASA. So when Dirge gave up trying and went to SB, they found even more reason to hate him.

Some people hate Dirge because of drama involving him and Red which got him to leave, and people believe that he's the cause of all the drama to begin with, including the shitposting that happened after he left. Because no one knows exactly what went on and because Red is still here whereas Dirge isn't, it's easy to fill in the blanks and frame Dirge as the cause of it all.

The main problem is that once Dirge left, he painted a massive target on his name and all of his jumps. But because his jumps are so difficult to replace, he's basically the elephant in the room even though he's gone.
>>
>>52166156
Bitch I will cut you. No.

Not under any circumstances, not even if you paid me a million dollars.
>>
>>52166149
I'm guessing rulescuck is somebody else, because he had a very distinctive line of argument around quality standards, official drives, and official jumps. Hypocrisy is really blatant because whenever Dirge even posts he shows up and screams at Dirge about how much Dirge hates this place and tells him to leave. Basically hypocrisy anon is a psychic mindreader apparently, whereas rulescuck is a lawyer. No clue who cyberbully is.

I mean I guess rulescuck and hypocrisy might just be the same person attacking through different avenues, but I think they're different.
>>
File: 1478847521499.png (60KB, 600x530px) Image search: [Google]
1478847521499.png
60KB, 600x530px
>>52166264
Hey will there be a drawback that have people randomly act retarded to cause maximum bad consequences. Bonus points of it was titled CORRUPTION. Add an extra bonus if it affects yourself and companions.
>>
>>52166303
Now THAT, I can look into adding. Think it might already be in my notes. Might have some angry writing next to it involving "fuck Metzen and his Disney statue."
>>
>>52166293
Cyber bully is the guy who gave anyone who talked about Dirge's newer jumps shit shortly after he made an SB account to try and bully Dirge into uploading his jumps in /jc/ to keep his friends from getting shit on.
This was before he actually left fully mind you so it was unbelievably stupid and is actually the reason why he doesn't upload in both places.

If he didn't get that bright idea and had simply asked nicely literally none of this would have happened.
>>
File: 134.jpg (82KB, 728x512px) Image search: [Google]
134.jpg
82KB, 728x512px
>>52166264
>not even if you paid me a million dollars.
Shit. That's some hardcore... integrity, man. Yeah, let's call it integrity.
>>
>>52166181
So, basically its like this?

Instead of giving me any skill in naruto senjutsu, it will give me a x2 learning boost, because I already have all the basics down?

Or something like that?
>>
>>52166327
I mean that might be rulescuck, but I don't think rulescuck actually wants the jumps at all, he just wants to make sure everyone is following the /jc/ rules for accepted drive usage.

No one has ever bothered asking anything nicely to Dirge. The first time he fucked up pretty much everyone took the opportunity to hop on his ass and give him a thorough beating, because it was the first time he had fucked up that badly. Even when he came back, because Dirge posts so rarely and his jumps don't get any discussion, when he did give people the chance to springboard off of whatever he said, there were always takers.

That's also what makes hypocrite anon's claims so bizarre, because he always claims that Dirge posts regularly about how he hates everything and everyone, yet no one has ever seen it outside of the times somebody actually managed to piss Dirge off.

I mean there was that one anon who was really jealous of ASA and Val back in the day and never beat around the bush about it, but I don't think he's hypocrite anon either.
>>
>>52166435
No, not at all. It won't boost your learning of how to mix chakras into nature chakra. It'll mean you don't need to go through the trouble of learning how to sit perfectly still, which is an important part of Senjutsu in Naruto. It's in no way an X Number learning multiplier, it just means you've already learned some of the basic concepts and actions required for it.

It's more like learning how to clear your mind with Occlumency in Harry Potter and then trying to learn Psychic stuff in another jump like DnD or whatever. Clearing your mind is a basic step and coming into class with it mastered already will certainly put you ahead, but it's not going to make the more advanced stuff any easier.
>>
>>52166497
>No one has ever bothered asking nicely
Right, can you get rid of the "You're all as bad as this small group" bullshit? They're shitposters for sure but comments like that make you out to be a white knight of the highest order.
>>
>>52166497
Nobody doesn't want the jumps except the shitposter. Complain all you want about rules and standards, but recognize that EVERYONE of legitimacy feels that in a perfect world, the jumps would be on our drive.
>>
>>52166505
So, in the metaphor of going to school, it lets me skip a class because I already took that one.
>>
>>52166544
Exactly.
>>
>>52166497
I wouldn't say nobody ever asked him things nicely. There are certainly a higher percentage of assholes shitting on everything, but that's almost expected at this point.
>>
>>52166523
Why should I care what label you try to pin on an anon? I'm just telling things as I see them. I even said that Dirge rarely discussed things with the thread back before shitposters drove him away, and that his jumps don't get discussion anyways.

There are very few people who have ever bothered asking him anything. When the anon raging about Dirge using ASA and Val as screening for his jumps showed up, he never bothered asking why or whether Dirge was willing to have other people screening. When Dirge deleted his jumps people were quicker to give him shit for touching the drive and abusing his authority than to ask why he wanted to remove the jumps.

Even when he showed up on SB it was all pretty much vitriol about him leaving and drama between him and Red. The only person that I know who keeps in contact with him is ASA, is there really anyone else? That's all of the shitstorms related to Dirge that I can think of off the top of my head.
>>
>>52166633
And it makes whatever arguments you have look flawed when you go on about how no one was ever ever nice to poor old Dirgy. Sure he's caught a lot of shit but it's a ridiculous exaggeration to say no one was ever polite or nice to him and insulting to all the people that aren't just shitposters.
>>
>>52166532
Read back up the chain, this whole line of discussion has been about identifying who the shitposters are and what they want.

But if you're talking about perfect world scenarios or whatever I don't see any problem with things as they are. The only burden to me is having an additional link on my google drive to his folder, and I can't really call that a burden. Sure people like to say how you can't post anything about those jumps because they're not on the drive, but honestly, I don't think anyone would give a shit about my Kingsglaive build because I don't do anything that spectacular anyways.
>>
>>52166633
Wait, is that you Dirge? I know you're in the thread (Again, despite saying you've no interest) but are you speaking in the third person here?
>>
>>52166728
When with this everyone is dirge meme end.
>>
>>52166706
I don't think I have a valid argument to begin with. If I had screencaps or a transcript of what happened, maybe I'd have a valid argument, but I don't. I have an account of what I saw based on my time here. It's not any different from when Innomine left or Wakfu left, anon doesn't have to take my word for things. Anon asked whether the shitposters were the same, I just gave my opinion on the matter.

I'm sure none of us can prove that the shitposters are wrong either for that matter, we just think that they're wrong because we have preconceptions of who Dirge is, and they don't have any proof of whatever faults they want to line up against him.
>>
>>52166748
Dirge stop playing coy.
>>
>>52166806
Is that you dirge?
>>
>>52166748
Approximately 9 months after Dirge gets Dirge pregnant.
>>
>>52166716
I'm criticizing you both for claiming the rules are shitposting and for trying to say anyone who cares about the rules must be the guy who ignores them to blindly shitpost and attack people (like just fucking earlier when he claimed jumps that are on the drive aren't valid because bullshit.)
>>
>>52166826
Isn't the guy from "fucking earlier" claiming that the jumps aren't valid because even though they're on the drive they never got critiqued like the rules ask for?
>>
>>52166826
How did you manage to get that from this:
>but I don't think rulescuck actually wants the jumps at all, he just wants to make sure everyone is following the /jc/ rules for accepted drive usage.

You do realize that Rulescuck is referring to the guy who told everyone that Dirge's jumps need to get removed on the basis of /jc/'s rules right? You're somehow drawing a connection between one guy's use of the rules and linking it to everyone else? Or are you trying to say that we have multiple Rulescucks all using Dirge as their target practice to petition removing jumps that aren't rules compliant?
>>
>>52166816
I thought you were Dirge though. If anything I think >>52166728 is Dirge. It would seem pretty characteristic of him to try and derail any discussion about him while insinuating he's someone else.
>>
>>52166875
See: bullshit.

>>52166913
Then that's a misunderstanding on my part as to who you were applying that term to.
>>
>>52166924
Don't even think about it Dirge. Everyone knows you're deflecting attention away from Dirge to put the blame on Dirge.
How Shameful.
>>
>>52166825
We're all Dirges now.
>>
>>52166924
Isn't it more likely that this is dirge? >>52166125

Or this? >>52162511
I mean, one of the reasons dirge said he comes here is to discuss super robots, so the chances this isn't him... are pretty slim.
>>
>>52166941
I'm not the father Maury. That's the other Dirge.
>>
>>52166955
Dirge is dead long live Dirge.
>>
>>52166955
Nice try, dirge.
>>
>>52166955
>Sleuth Anon is Dirge
Well shit, I've been had, he's been here all along.
>>
>>52166955
How dare you! Dirge would never write a summary that could fit in a single post.
>>
What Perks do we have that can be used for collapsing similar Items into one? Like if I wanted the best features of all my different Shields condensed into a single Shield.
>>
File: 1483407706458.jpg (15KB, 391x391px) Image search: [Google]
1483407706458.jpg
15KB, 391x391px
>I leave to play YGO with Digger and A2
>I come home and see this mess

That's it, you damn kids aren't allowed to have parties anymore.
>>
>>52166998
There's specifically something for that in Aion, actually.It's an item.
>>
>>52166998
There is the armsfusion crafter from Aion. It's an item, but it does that sort of thing.
You might be able to pull it off with Reccatear's item mixing perk, but that one is a little wierd.
>>
>>52166998
It's not a perk, but Aion's Armsfusion Crafter does what you're looking for. Alternatively, Recettear does something similar, and Dark Cloud has weapon synthesis crystals which can produce much the same effect.
>>
File: 3067.jpg (34KB, 398x420px) Image search: [Google]
3067.jpg
34KB, 398x420px
>>52167000
It's not a "phase", dad!
>>
>>52164792
>>52164615
>>52164537

>those pics
Why is Danposting so fun?
>>
>>52166998
King Arthur has an enchantment where you can give an item the ability to absorb the qualities from other items.
They don't even have to be the same type.
>>
>>52167027
Hey since you're here, what jumps are you working on right now? I haven't seen you update your drive in a bit, but didn't you say you had Ikki Tousen finished? Or are you waiting for something else before updating the drive?
>>
File: Visible Concern.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Visible Concern.gif
2MB, 300x225px
>>52167000
B-but I love having parties! You're so mean, Heavens!
>>
>>52167061
Pretty sure that's not the real dirge, anon. Or are you just playing along?
>>
>>52167088
Oh, well fuck. My bad.
>>
File: IMG_0591.png (407KB, 1280x1141px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0591.png
407KB, 1280x1141px
>>52165208
>>52165270
Shiiiitttt. Welp. Time to cut some stuff from my build. I didn't know SF was this crazy, I always thought it was low powered stuff. Not spin kicking submarines from bottom the ocean floor to the top. Destroying islands with a Karate Chops & casually destroying meteors.
>>
>>52167133
Nah, mang, fighting games typically have bullshit power-levels. Usually powerful street-level at the lowest. The only one I can think of where everyone is reasonably sane is Soul Calibur.
>>
>>52167170
Darkstalkers in particular is ridiculous. One of the characters is powerful enough to turn planets into jewellery, and he got his ass kicked by the vampire dude, who's only equal to a third of Morrigan's full power. Or was it two thirds?
>>
Anything to protect from being eaten by nanomachines? Besides just using technopathy to force them to stop?
>>
>>52167197
Get better Nanomachines. Generator Rex has things that could help a lot.
>>
File: Malfeas.jpg (187KB, 760x596px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas.jpg
187KB, 760x596px
Rolled 6 (1d8)

Time to stop being lazy and get back to work on the Adventures of Stalwart Tiger.

Last Time:Tiger got stuck with Sora as a fellow Keyblade Weilder, without any memories, and with a No-body version of himself hunting him down. Also his friends/companions/vassals were spread across the Worlds. Then Tiger, the man with no concept of subtlety, was sent to Harry Potter. And got sorted into Slytherin, as a Muggleborn. Things happened. http://alexanderlozada.com/iasip/?IlN0YWx3YXJ0IFRpZ2VyIEdldHMgU2ljayBvZiBTbHl0aGVyaW4ncyBTaGl0Ig==

Oh, and Ammy was in Griffindor, Yuki(Magical girl) was in Hufflepuff, Raven was in Ravenclaw, and Ilya was in Slytherin with Tiger.

1.80's Action Movies
2.Hyperdimension Neptunia
3.Generic Magical Girl
4.Dead Space
5.Ghost in the Shell
6.Legend of Zelda Wind Waker
7.Seven Deadly Sins
8.Dota 2

Gonna need a replacement.
>>
>>52167222
>More Zelda
>More damn Zelda
WHO WANTS TO BET TIGER IS GONNA GET FORCED INTO BEING LINK AGAIN!?
>>
I want to forge the ultimate Ring of Power. To make Sauron look like a novice with a learning disability. Where do I start
?
>>
>>52167195
What. Reading the jump, I got the impression it was a somewhat weaker than DMC.

How powerful does the jump make you? Can you git gud enough to survive fighting big leagues with just what you can buy?
>>
>>52167271
No, but those characters are all the cream of the crop, at the toppest of tiers.
>>
>>52167239
I do!
>>
>>52167294
You'd be right. Because doing these things to Tiger amuses me. Now I just need to find a good excuse for it.
Probably the Benefactor fucking with him, again.
>>
>>52167222
As a replacement, how about Stranger Things? It just got finished last thread, and it's in the Uploads section now. Might be an interesting experience.
>>
>>52167197
I suggest the iji jump, basically everything in iji has a nano field, and you get one for free, this nano field protects from things like most modern weapons, and other nanomachines. Though it uses up energy as your nano field is damaged by other nanomachines and nanoweapons, no damage actually gets through until it runs out of energy. Of note in iji though, is that the aliens have nanomachines and advanced technology based on them, but have next to no idea how the hell they work due to reasons(it's not their tech basically) and humans actually understand the nanomachines quite well after little study.
>>
>>52167332
Sure, why not
>>
Is it wrong to kill people, and revive them in a continuous time-stop, them none the wiser that they were dead for less than an instant?
>>
>>52167197
Bad Blood from Horror Movies makes it harder for things to eat you, IIRC.
Also a skin tight energy shield would help, provided it is not porous at all, or destroys anything attempting to slide through.
Acid might help too. Few things (read: almost no substance IRL) can resist the corrosive power of Fluoroantimonic acid. That shit is 10 quadrillion times more powerful than pure sulfuric acid. That's not an exaggeration, that's literally how strong it is.
>>
>>52167429
On this count, it likely depends on why.
>>
>>52167247
>Stack magic and soul boosting perks.
>Stack enchantment perks.
>Exploit multiple magic systems to enchant your Ring 8 ways to Sunday.
>Use the Elven Enchantments perk in LoTR jump to put part of your boosted soul(s) into the Ring.
>???
>Profit
>>
>>52167239
Wait, we have a Wind Waker Jump? I'M only seeing Hero of Worlds and Minish Cap.
>>
File: harem perks.png (52KB, 1361x830px) Image search: [Google]
harem perks.png
52KB, 1361x830px
post your harem, fellow harem jumpers
>>
>>52167470
BLADE finished it and apparently it's gone missing.
>>
File: Wind Waker Jumpchain.pdf (2MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Wind Waker Jumpchain.pdf
2MB, 1x1px
>>52167470
We certainly do. I can only assume that the maker forgot to upload it. I'll just do that now since it's done.
Wouldn't want it to get lost or anything like that.
>>
>>52167470
It's not on the Drive. I had to go through the Archives to find it.

http://i.4cdn.org/tg/1489370030348.pdf
>>
>>52167443
Oh, then it's almost certainly wrong. I want to use time-stop to kill my enemies, so I can "proc" the My Favorite Food perk from Carnivores, gaining an infinite supply of their "meat". I then want to subject them to a rain of reanimated copies of their dead heads that utter their deepest secrets and regrets . For the purposes of headological warfare science.

I was just curious if the act of time-stop un-reheading was innately immoral.
>>
File: Ammy Typing.gif (799KB, 469x326px) Image search: [Google]
Ammy Typing.gif
799KB, 469x326px
>>52167222
Legend of Zelda Wind Waker- Wait, another Zelda? What the hell?
50/1200
Rolled for 23
Child of Legend
Hylian
Rolled for Private Oasis
Free Time Tested Techniques
Discount Hero's Courage- I loath you. I wanted Power! or Magic!
Free Empty Jar
Free Weapon
Free Complimentary Coupon
Free Boat
Free Telescope
Strangely Colored Gem(Green)
Discount Unmastered Sword
Discount Private Oasis
Discount Wind Waker
Free Talking Figurehead- No. I refuse to have someone else spouting insipid nonsense at me to try and redeem me "Too late boy" I'M FAR OLDER THAN YOU! "Yet you're still short" QUIET BOAT!
Submersible- This seems like a terrible idea "I don't think so" YOU DON'T NEED TO BREATH BOAT! "Neither do you" QUIET RAVEN!

The Adult Timeline+0
Just Another Link In The Chain+200- OH WHAT THE HELL! "You were Link last time, it's fine" LAST TIME I LOST MY MEMORIES! "And still tried to conquer Hyrule" BAH!
>>
>>52167521
Why is Chibiterasu the cutest thing ever?
>>
File: Malfeas and Ligier.png (168KB, 569x486px) Image search: [Google]
Malfeas and Ligier.png
168KB, 569x486px
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>52167521
1.80's Action Movies
2.Hyperdimension Neptunia
3.Generic Magical Girl
4.Dead Space
5.Ghost in the Shell
6.Stranger Things
7.Seven Deadly Sins
8.Dota 2

Gonna need another replacement.

>>52167532
It's not a great GAME, but god damn it's just so cute and charming I like it anyway.
>>
>>52167543
German Hollow Quest.
>>
File: BoS_Burger.jpg (751KB, 1600x2264px) Image search: [Google]
BoS_Burger.jpg
751KB, 1600x2264px
>>52167483
>>52167490
>>52167495
Neat, thanks guys. While I've got your attention. Besides Wind Waker now, Gargantia, and CATastrophe do we have any other primarily oceanic jumps? I know there's Kancolle and Arpeggio, but they're a bit higher power then what I'm looking for right now.
>>
>>52167543
I know almost nothing about this setting beyond "some of the characters are Xbox or The Wii"
>>
>>52167512
In the area of ethics and morality it can often be argued that if your acts do not harm someone, it depends on if your intent is such to cause harm, or to ignore one's wishes. Such as if you spy on someone when they are naked, in such a way that they will never find out and thus never actually be harmed as such, you are still kind of a dick for spying on them naked.

So unless you actually for some reason had good intentions in the time stop kill/revive, it is at the very least a dick move. With your stated intention, totally dickish with a side of douchebaggery.
>>
>>52167550
Accepted good sir.
>>
>>52167478
nah
>>
>>52167552
Aquaria, Aria or Anno 2070 might be what you're looking for.
>>
Jumpers!

What song do you listen to in your headquarters/bridge/control center when you start your invasion/battle/other epic conflict?
Daytime:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJqjlFGZxtE
Night time:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMc8naeeSS8
The upbeat tunes counteract the tense situation, helps with nerves.

Bonus question, what do you drink?
Coffee, for me. Gotta stay alert when people/minions I care about are at risk.
>>
>>52167478

Akitsu
Yashima
My four wives from the Multiple Spouses drawback in Tenchi Muyo
Custom NPC from Overlord
Iowa from Kantai Collection, plus my Jurai Tree Ship and motorcycle imported into that jump as 'ship'girls.
MILF Berserker from Fate
And lastly Elsa from Disney Princess

That's about 12
>>
>>52167595
Legitimately tea.
>>
File: We are the Robots!.jpg (231KB, 1512x1080px) Image search: [Google]
We are the Robots!.jpg
231KB, 1512x1080px
>>52167595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uu12zY01ts

I jam out to Queen while commanding my robot mooks. As for what I drink, depends, but usually something with chocolate in it. Chocolate shake, hot chocolate, etc.
>>
File: A Sun of my very own.jpg (92KB, 428x750px) Image search: [Google]
A Sun of my very own.jpg
92KB, 428x750px
>>52167543
Hyperdimension Neptunia- What the hell am I looking at? "Fun things" ....."I mean...bark?" Better
0/1600
CPU(I'm a male, I don't care that it says 'goddesses', it doesn't say it forces you to be female) rolled for 16- I am a God-King.
Traveler- My new Nation will be the Best Nation!
Rolled for The Arena
Free Blessed Are the Faithful
Free Hard Drive Divinity
Free That's MAGES.
Discount I'm Not Just Any Arthur!- Obviously
Discount Dimensional Travel
Realm of the God
Fanaticism
Free Traveler's Journal
Discount CPU Memory- "......" No "......" NO. "......" No Ammy, I'm not giving you this. "......" ...... "......" FINE! JUST TAKE IT! "Yay!"

Burdens of a CPU+0- HAHAHAHAHAHA
Wh-wha's With This Tone Shift+300- JOKES ON YOU! I have multitudes of ways to change the genre/tone myself! "You want it to be less gritty? Aww, Tiger's becoming a Good person" BE QUIET!
JUSTICE KICK!!!+100- Every time she kicks me I'm going to punch her.
Mekara Beam?+100- I've had worse than bleeding from by eyes. "You regularly walk around looking like Satan" See? It only completes the image.
I Just Wanted Iffy to Praise Me+100- "Not seeing much of a difference here" Be quiet Raven.
>>
>>52167605
>motorcycle
that must have been an interesting first meeting.
>>
File: 118dmys.png (94KB, 553x366px) Image search: [Google]
118dmys.png
94KB, 553x366px
>>52167595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBDJ8epTlU0

It's not like my Jumper's soundtrack is mostly synonymous with this games' OST or anything.

Juice. Apple preferably.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>52167830
1.80's Action Movies
2.German Hollow Quest
3.Generic Magical Girl
4.Dead Space
5.Ghost in the Shell
6.Stranger Things
7.Seven Deadly Sins
8.Dota 2

Gonna need another replacement
>>
File: Despair.png (340KB, 804x453px) Image search: [Google]
Despair.png
340KB, 804x453px
>>52167942
>Gmg
>GMG
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
I shouldn't have tempted fate by rolling three times today.
>>
Is there a way I can set up a soul transfer to be reversed in the event that the currently inhabited body dies?

I want to give my soldiers war-bodies, and I want their soul to sort of slingshot back to the original body if the war-body gets mowed down.
>>
>>52167953
Magical Girl Tiger. . . YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSS!
>>
>>52167965
Collect your preferred method of ensuring mind/soul transfer, then plug in a cybernetic or bioware version of it that has the Digital Spider Sense item from Ultimate Spiderman on it. It gives you a prescient defense program, so if they'd die it can auto-transfer them somewhere safe.

You could do similar with Amazo's backup memory and precog of your own.

Alternatively get Space Station 13's cloning or Clone Codes from Cyberknights, which can resurrect people via cloning complete with the original consciousness/soul.
>>
File: Why.jpg (116KB, 300x427px) Image search: [Google]
Why.jpg
116KB, 300x427px
>>52167942
Generic Magical Girl- ....."Yay!""Yay!""Yay!" I hate all three of you "What's a Magical girl?" "Whisper whisper whisper" "Oh? In that case. Yay!" All four of you.
0/1600
Rolled for The Slums
Rolled for 13
Conspiracy Theorist
Free Monster Sense
Discount See the Truth
Discount Target Analysis
Extra Allies x2- "Tiger that's 8 allies total, only four of us want to be here" Raven. If I have to suffer here, so do you. "....."
Anti-Magic
Aggregate Impact Psychotherapy

Fighting Real Monsters+300- BRING IT THE FUCK ON!
It never stops!+300- I repeat. Bring. It. The. Fuck. On.
>>
File: Why 2.jpg (76KB, 564x575px) Image search: [Google]
Why 2.jpg
76KB, 564x575px
>>52168050
1.80's Action Movies
2.German Hollow Quest
3.Generic Magical Girl
4.Dead Space
5.Ghost in the Shell
6.Stranger Things
7.Seven Deadly Sins
8.Dota 2

One more replacement, and after this I think I'm done for the night.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>52168061
>Forgot to roll
God damn it.
>>
>>52168061
Digital Devil Saga, if you haven't been there already.
>>
>>52168061
Sailor Moon
>>
>>52168071
>>52168061
>German Hollow Quest
Oh boy, this isn't gonna end badly.

>>52168081
>>52168084
I'll take both since no one gave me a replacement for GMG

Also I hate you >>52168084
>>
>>52168096
>Oh boy, this isn't gonna end badly.
Let me clarify that.
"this is gonna end badly for everyone else"
>>
File: JC8.gif (1017KB, 500x728px) Image search: [Google]
JC8.gif
1017KB, 500x728px
>>52166497
>>52166633

>I mean there was that one anon who was really jealous of ASA and Val back in the day

...beg pardon, WHY me and Val?

I don't even know what's going on and I generally stay out of these things, but this one's really out of the blue here. The closest I've come to making a jump is contributing so much to Discworld one of my older IRC handles is on their as a credit.

Was there some bout of fanatical Discworldposting I somehow missed?

>>52167429
That's exactly what happens in the Genocide Route of Undertale, if you play through it twice.

The Genocide Route is generally not considered to be portrayed as a good end.

>>52167478
Unfortunately I do not have enough space in this post to do that.

>>52167595
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApreCAQiZ4w

>>52167965
I think it's theoretically possible with the Eldar's soul gem technology, if you can figure out how to put the soul in a temporary soulstone for their war-bodies instead of the other way around.

DC Occult's magic can do that, although you'll want a magitech perk to make it compatible with the war-bodies assuming they involve advanced tech.

It's theoretically possible with Elder Scrolls magic too, since people have bound souls in gems and stuff. Maybe build a magitech system with the Karma Machine from Lord of Light to direct the soul's travel back to a biologically identical body.

Finally, you could always set up a system based on the Third Magic to auto-transfer the soul back and forth.
>>
File: n7RW7w.gif (524KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
n7RW7w.gif
524KB, 480x270px
>>52166497
Wait, yeah, what? Since when was there someone jealous of me? Back in the day I didn't have anything to be jealous of at all. On /JC/ anyway.

Point them out so I can giggle at them
>>
>>52168133
>>52168158
A long time ago somebody spazzed out after Dirge did a dump of jumps because Dirge apparently flipped the bird on them by saying that the two of you were basically his editors. I don't remember exactly which dump it was, but the it came down to the guy going "why don't you just stop uploading if all you're going to do is show it to Val and ASA?" I think, Dirge in typical Dirge fashion gave him an earful about nobody else giving him feedback anyways.
>>
>>52168197
Oh, I remember that. Jeeze, thought it'd be something funny.
>>
File: jc2.png (127KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
jc2.png
127KB, 500x281px
>>52168197
...yeah, I'm with Val on this one. I expected a dank meme and got the faint taint of old salt.
>>
>>52163147
"Try not to cause the apocalypse this time"
"It's been X jumps since the last time that happened! "-Cue apocalypse.
" Well it's not like it can get any worse"
>>
>>52168237
>>52168205
I don't think I've ever seen anything funny out of the shitposters stalking or impersonating Dirge, so really what were you expecting.
>>
>>52168243
Dunno. Someone getting jealous of one of my first jumps like VC, despite them being awful, and getting a laugh out of how bad they must feel they are if they think those turds were enviable.
>>
>>52164791
I thought the only two involved anons were Dungeon Builder and the walking apocalypse
>>
>>52168258

Hey Val if I'm powerful enough can I just knock the black satellites out of the sky and beat up bison or is it fiat powered
>>
>>52168266
guess there's a new jumpchain couple. love really can bloom on the battlefield
>>
>>52168273
Uhm, believe this came up before and we decided on "You can destroy them but Bison's already all suped up, so he won't get weaker from it, he just won't get stronger.".
>>
>>52168282

Thanks famm now me and bison can engage in manly martial arts fighting to see who is stronger
>>
File: It's not WRONG.jpg (39KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
It's not WRONG.jpg
39KB, 500x400px
>>52168061
German Hollow Quest- What the hell is this nonsense?
0/1600
Rolled for 19
Hollow
Drop-in
Death Aspect- "Pride" "Oh yeah, definitely" "For sure" "Yup!" ...I can't deny this. Pride it is then.
Free Animal Physiology- "Pffft! HAHAHAHA! Tiger is a Tiger now!" I will EAT you
Free Actions Have Consequences
Discount The Divine Comedy
The Fifth Step(OOC:I have no idea what the mythological equivalent of a Tiger is)
A Revolution in Written Form
Discount Raidenhanto

Grudge Bearers+300- Revenge is a worthy goal. I'm still going to beat or kill them.
Born of Auschwitz+200- I AM THE EMPEROR! YOU THINK I DO NOT ALREADY HOLD MILLIONS OF SOULS WITHIN ME!?
Hungry, so very Hungry+100- "Tiger?" Quiet. Do you think me so weak willed as to give in to mere HUNGER?
-----------
Powers Supplement-
0/400
Free Unique Power
Free Physical Boost
Customized Look
Body of Stone
Physical Boost
Elemental Masteryx2(Fire)
>>
Dammit guys, more gossip? Can we not turn into shitty high school girls here?
>>
File: Vanquish CYOA.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Vanquish CYOA.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
Rip this apart as you like, I'll view the comments when I wake up.
>>
>>52168419
We already have one, sorry.
>>
>>52168421
>By AbraxesAnon
>Imaged by : AbraxesAnon
Wasn't it the same dude?
>>
>>52168419
What's been changed? Is it just imaging? Bit messy but I've seen worse.
>>
>>52168439
fixed items , basically a week time limit on the mountain fortress one to grow. Imaging. Some grammatical errors fixed.
>>
>>52168419
Borders are really weird, mate. Also, while contrast is good, you wouldn't be wrong to go with something more aesthetically appealing than black and white. I mean, that's a nice blue in the title. Why not use something like that? Also, some of the images are... warped or not as good as they could be.
>>
>>52168419
So wait this is an update? If you have a name use it dude.
>>
>>52168460
>Fixed items
Anything other then that mountain thing?
>>
File: 104620.jpg (3KB, 96x96px) Image search: [Google]
104620.jpg
3KB, 96x96px
Are the Einherjars in German Hollow Quest the same type of microscopic Hollows as the ones in Nano-Hollows, Son?
>>
>>52168483
Just an extra +100 Drawback for Marine Language. Not many real changes- just grammar.
>>
>>52168500
And you're sure you didn't sneak anything in? You are from SB after all.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 2.png (278KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 2.png
278KB, 300x450px
>>52168494
In a nutshell yeah. Check for my ruling in the archives if you have questions before asking please.
>>
>>52168471
The name is in the pdf. This guy isn't a tripfag
>>
>>52168335
According to Gaunlet in the IRC. With my two points in Fire, if I make my Unique Hollow Power into something based on Fire. I have roughly equivalent Fire Powers to Old Man Genocide. Beating him out in either Control or Power.
I choose Power.

So yeah. A Giant bone-white Tiger, that's on fire, just appeared out of fucking nowhere.
I'm sure Soul Society is at least a little freaked out. As will Aizen when Tiger no-sells his Illusions.

Also, Barrigan, I'M COMING FOR MY CROWN!
>>
>>52168565
>Power
I meant to type control, god damn it.
>>
>>52168419
Gotta say, I'm not exactly a fan of the candy-cane borders.
>>
>>52168565
Uh, does he mean equal to OMG from the start? Or after training? Because 2 purchases to be equal to the strongest guy in the setting seems a teeeeeensy bit much.
>>
>>52168591
He's most certainly not the strongest guy in the setting.
>>
>>52167552
Pirates of the Carribean and Muppet Treasure Island too.
>>
>>52168591
I also tied my Unique Hollow Power into it, but I'm not sure if it's immediately or after training.
>>
>>52168597
Who beats him? Yhwach after he eats the Spirit King maybe, but not before. Other then that, who?
>>
>>52168602
Doesn't Unique Power only mean it scales with your powers, not that it starts at higher power?
>>
>>52168533
Alright, sorry. And thanks.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 1.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>52168591
After some training of course, his potential is just that high after a single purchase, though with a lower base level. With the Second he's got enough to surpass OMG in one area.
>>
>>52168419
Don't use Japanese if you have no clue what it means. I don't know why you wrote "Betrayal" in the section for companions (Is that supposed to be intentional?), but it makes it very obvious that you're sprinkling in Japanese nonsensically. The only other person I've ever seen sprinkle Japanese or a foreign language actually knows that language. You on the other hand seem to have just thrown things through Google Translate at best.

The rest of your formatting is poor, and you've got random space breaks out of nowhere, major inconsistencies in formatting like some options having italics, some being bolded, others being bolded and underlined, and nothing to suggest whether they're all different or not, pictures that are so small they don't show anything useful, the list goes on.
>>
>>52168606
Gaunlet confirmed that it's after training.
Though it's stronger now, because I also tied my Aspect power into my flames. The more confidence can bolster my flames even further at the trade of setbacks knocking the power down sometimes.
>>
>>52168638
>Some
That better be at least a few thousand years.
>>
To REBORNanon, would it be possible to rework the weapons imports in Bleach? Speciale the Quincy's bow. Right now importing a weapon makes it a worthless option as it can only use a type of ammo. For long term jumpers that's a downgrade of your weapon rather than an improvement worth CP.
>>
>>52163185
here's my moodboard stuff
http://pastebin.com/Gwzd8aBE
>>
>>52168642
Each Section's mirroring some of the Act and mission titles. Purely Cosmetic. But you have a point.
>>
>>52168419
You've got so many different item currencies that it's basically become a grab bag. This might be what you're going for, so if that's the case, well done. But then you get to things like UR and RP, and WP/SP/IP and suddenly you're asking for a full blown spreadsheet to figure out how everything is supposed to tie in. This isn't because you have a lot of choices, this is because it's unwieldy to use the pdf and continually backtrack between sections. Whether you choose to do anything about this is up to you, for some people that are fans of a shotgun approach this is nearly heaven.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg (9KB, 130x190px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 7.jpg
9KB, 130x190px
>>52168616
No prob I just answered a slew of questions back when the Jump was new and I'd rather not accidentally step on my own tongue when we do have really decent archives set up.

>>52168653
Depends entirely on the Jumper really. The default would be two thousand or so years, the length of time OMG has officially been Captain-Commander. Take a moment to think on the fact that he helped invent or outright invented the entire Shinigami Arts during that time as well. But Jumper Quackery (TM) is it's own kind of thing, even in the Jump itself he could get /some/ training boosters.
>>
>>52168419
I'm not sure why you bother with scenarios here. You bring nothing new to the table as far as scenarios go, your scenarios are basically drawbacks with a bit more fluff, and at best you'd call them prompts, but that's what good drawbacks are supposed to be anyways. With your drawbacks section as barebones as it is you might as well just do away with the term scenarios and merge the two.

You have plenty of systems and mechanics that you've decided to toss into the jump, but instead of using any of them within the scenarios section, you opted for the easy solution and wrote a couple of paragraphs before tossing another label on it. This only helps it come off as a CP grab. There are plenty of complex scenarios with various levels of mechanisms, interactions, and intricacies to draw off of. You've done absolutely none of that here.

Consider the fact that your 300 CP drawback might as well be a scenario, and your 300 CP scenario might as well be a drawback. There is no difference in their structure, both just give you a problem statement and tells you to go solve it.
>>
>>52168689
He is also relying on two release modes, not getting to that level in his base mode. Two thousand years to match Yamamoto's bankai in your base form isn't nearly enough.
>>
what are the best jumps to pick up bio-engineering perks/abilities/magics? Things like Twig, for those who have read it, though with magic. Essentially perks that would let me make stuff as if Frankenstein's Monster sparked an industrial revolution, of sorts, where all sorts of things are created

that said, being able to grow things in a test tube from custom genetic material would also be nice
>>
>>52168767
Worm
>>
>>52168745
Justiceanon's already in the Fifth Step. You might wanna look up what all that does, and saying that two thousand years is too little time to get to OMG's Bankai level is kind of odd when the guy got it in what is likely to be a significantly shorter amount of time.
>>
>>52168785
Do animals have souls?
>>
>>52168815
Depends are you Catholic?
>>
>>52168767
G.I. Joe has bio-engineering perk that gives you the knowledge of how to make a living organic equivalent of any tech you can make. Trade in your cyberware for bioware, your robots for meatbots!
Geneforge has some great magic-based bio-engineer stuff.
You could probably specialize for that in PS238, Kim Possible, and Marvel.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg (299KB, 764x684px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 12.jpg
299KB, 764x684px
>>52168815
Everything in Bleach has Souls. EVERYTHING, it's basically the premise for Fullbringers, they can Fullbring the Souls of everything to do things. As for out of Jumpchain context, I'm no priest nor religion major so I dunno.
>>
>>52168767
Franken Fran is a good option here. It tends more towards the level of Bonesaw than Twig, to give you an idea.
>>
>>52168846
So is there a reason Hollows eat exclusively human souls? Are they unable to eat anything else?
>>
>>52168778
>>52168838
>>52168883
cool beans, thanks!
>>
>>52168916
don't forget hive queen quest and infernals
>>
File: Hard at Work.jpg (249KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Hard at Work.jpg
249KB, 600x1000px
>>52168895
From what I've been able to glen from the actual setting it's because everything else just has shit tier levels of energy. Even an unaware human is miles above everything else in the world apparently. There's no return for the energy and Hollows don't like negative calorie diets.
>>
>>52168846
That's something I found kind of interesting about Bleach. There are a lot of implications that there's actually a much more involved and expansive spiritual landscape out there, and that if it looks like it's just Hollows, Shinigami and Quincies that's only because they're the focus of the story. For example; Nanao's ancestral weapon, that she wields instead of a zanpakuto, is a sword designed to kill gods. That implies that there are gods other than the Soul King, because why else would he give his servants a weapon to kill them? Or Komamura, who comes from a clan of werewolves descended from people who reincarnated into the "Beast Realm" but who came back to Soul Society. That implies that Buddhist cosmology exists, if you can be reincarnated into the Beast Realm. And that you can then say "fuck you, karma" and achieve enlightenment so as to resume a mostly-human shape.
>>
>>52168895
Human souls are easiest for them to get at and highly nutritious. Plus, as former human souls themselves, Hollows hunger for human souls in a vain attempt to fill the emptiness in them. A Hollow doesn't need to eat souls at all, they just want to. That it makes them stronger is kind of a side-benefit.
>>
>>52168950
>>52168967
Ah, so I could possibly grow stronger with the souls of mythical beasts?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg (158KB, 688x729px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 5.jpg
158KB, 688x729px
>>52168954
Yeah the layers of different stuff hidden in nooks and crannies in the lore of Bleach is wide but mostly unexplored.

>>52168967
Indeed.

>>52168979
Quite possibly, though you may has difficulties if the things you try to eat have innate soul defenses or something like that. It's really up to the Jumper at that point.
>>
File: 1480372943758.gif (182KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1480372943758.gif
182KB, 500x500px
>>52168979
Well there really aren't any in Bleach. As for out of setting, it just depends on whether they have powerful souls or not, regardless of the source. More power = more power.
>>
>>52168419
>+600 The amount of plot holes are staggering
>After the events on the SC-01 Providence World War III breaks out when the President’s intentions come to light.

Having read wikipedia's plot summary, I could see something like that happening anyway. The planet is apparently just that stupid.
>>
>>52168931
good call

is there any perk that lets you do things along the line of Merlin giving King Arthur a dragon soul? Or just any magic enhancements like that? Is magic enhancement something that Geneforge would let you do?
>>
>>52169052

>Is there any perk that lets you do things along the line of Merlin giving King Arthur a dragon soul?

become Merlin or fused with Merlin in one of the Fate jumps maybe?

>Or just any magic enhancements like that?

that I do not know

>Is magic enhancement something that Geneforge would let you do?

depends on if magic is genetic or not, which it isn't always,Harry Potter Magic is at least
>>
>>52168419
What's the deal with these "temporal teleporters"? They're apparently(?) effective enough to kill the entire populace of the station within an hour, so: Why don't the robots use them on the attacking marines or the mysteriously surviving colonist/scientist? Can they be reverse-engineered? Etc.
>>
>>52168999
Hey, reverse Satan, can Fifth Step Hollows use Hierro?
>>
hey Herculanon I noticed that the way things are written with all perks for a tree being discounted for the origin, and Genius of the Art having both a discount for successive purchases and for great artist . Does that mean the second purchase is 25 or 50 for a great artist?
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 6.png (467KB, 811x1221px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 6.png
467KB, 811x1221px
>>52169144
Yep, please read the Powers Supplement, the big block of text at the beginning should be what you're looking for.
>>
>>52169175
I think he's asking because Hierro is specifically said, in the manga anyway, to be Arrancar Exclusive.
>>
File: Kagetora Hyodo 8.png (78KB, 760x646px) Image search: [Google]
Kagetora Hyodo 8.png
78KB, 760x646px
>>52169355
I understand but what is in the Power Supplement is what Applies to the GHQ Hollows. I was merely trying to emphasis the point.
>>
If you choose Abyssal as your Semblance, can you make the Grimm that Cinder uses to steal the Maiden's powers?
>>
>>52169412
Assuming you find and kill one, since I seem to remember Abyssal requiring you kill one first, I don't see why not.
>>
>>52169486
Don't see anything like that in the description. Is it a ruling that was only posted?
>>
>>52164269
I made a preliminary build and I need like...2000cp worth of drawbacks already.
>>
>>52169497
There is a reason I prefaced it with "i seem to remember". I could very easily be wrong, and I'm too lazy to go check out the jump myself.

But if Abyssal DOESN'T require you to kill one first, I'd actually be more iffy on those Grimm. Since for all we know they were made by Salem specifically for that purpose. We just don't know enough about them, or Salem, to be sure.
>>
>>52167595

Dragonforce, every time something epic needs framing, Dragonforce.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRt54xjIq7w

Drink?
I'm the guy who keeps mentioning blackberry lemonade when this question comes up, but I mostly just drink water.
>>
And that's a wrap.
>>
I am looking over the german hollow quest now and I am thinking of going in as a dinosaur hollow. The only problem is I am not sure what the difference is between them and a normal hollow, what is the difference here?
>>
>>52169995
Motherfucker do you not know what that is a wrap means? Do you?
>>
File: despair and more despair.webm (558KB, 854x390px) Image search: [Google]
despair and more despair.webm
558KB, 854x390px
>>52169990
Oh damn, anon. That would've been good.
>>
>>52169990
>>52170004

Nice try motherfucker, not today.
>>
>>52170013
>>52170005
>>52169995
If only it wasn't for you meddling kids and your meddling bee!
>>
File: [CAN'T WAKE UP].png (156KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
[CAN'T WAKE UP].png
156KB, 270x270px
>>52170019
THIS ISN'T THE LAST YOU'LL HEAR OF US.

I WILL BE THERE AT EVERY TURN YOU MAKE.

I WILL ALWAYS BE THE ONE LAUGHING AT THE END.

I WILL-
>>
File: vigo.jpg (67KB, 640x361px) Image search: [Google]
vigo.jpg
67KB, 640x361px
Bump limit is a door, but reposting is a window.

I'll be back.
Thread posts: 530
Thread images: 88

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.