[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ogryns evolved on barren, high gravity prison worlds Are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: 20140520-163517-59717480.jpg (64KB, 483x369px) Image search: [Google]
20140520-163517-59717480.jpg
64KB, 483x369px
>ogryns evolved on barren, high gravity prison worlds
Are ogryns space Australians?
>>
>>52157602
What a insult to the ogryns.
>>
>>52157602
>>52157632

Are Ogryn space abos?
>>
>>52157647
>"So I asks meself, what would Colonel Stracker do? Easy I says, ed' probably yell at me for bloody standin' about and not smashin' things with me mates. So that's what I did. They even gave me this ere shiny medal when I was through."

Sound like just regular Australians to me.
>>
All the abhumans in 40k, ratlings, squats and Ogryns are survivors of their peculiar worlds. Well, ratlings are bit hazy; being some sort of cramped spaceship born mutation that got handwaved rather heavily. Even the imperial beastmen were treated as usable mutants brought about by their encironment in 1st & 2nd editions.
>>
>>52157602
Do you see them surviving alcohol poisoning?

>>52157676
Only the previous generation now.
>>
>>52157822
Obviously you've never been to Queensland.
>>
>>52157891
>Queensland.
>Not the Northern Territories.
Now there I would expect actual Ogryns to exist.
>>
>>52157602
I was painting my traitor Guard up and theming them as jolly Aussies. I believe I said their world was Straalya.
>>
>>52158114
>traitor
If anything, Australians are the Dark Angels of the commonwealth.
>>
>>52157602
Certainly in regards to intelligence.
>>
>>52158254
That's what he said, traitor guardsmen.
>>
File: 1353328862692.png (51KB, 372x328px) Image search: [Google]
1353328862692.png
51KB, 372x328px
>Squats
>Ogryns
>Martians
>Navigators
>Ratlings
>Beastmen

Who is YOUR favourite abhuman?
>>
>>52158345
>tfw played a Ratling sniper in Only War once as a joke so I could talk in a stupid Irish accent the whole time
>the legacy of Conall Stickyfingers will forever ensure that I love Ratlings
>>
>>52158488
Story please?
>>
>>52158345
Squats have Squat Trains. End of.

The tactical possibilities of vehicular units with multiple cars gets me hard. They need to un-squat the Squats so I can start circling the wagons.
>>
>>52158114

Which deity do they follow?
>>
>>52159122
I mean, it's not much of a story but there were a few exploits that occurred that were just fun at the time.
>DM wanted us to acquire a Chimera, implied that there was a serviceable one located in the middle of no man's land of our setting, I instead convinced the rest of the party to steal one of the spares from a squad of stormtroopers attached to the regiment by stealing a commissioner's coat and hat after getting him drunk on alcohol stolen from the colonel
>used continuous good charm rolls to talk my squad's way out of Chaos guard territory when we got stuck behind enemy lines
>got a crit when shooting a Slaaneshi cult leader in the dick
>stumbling through a large combat encounter drunk and not missing a single shot

I dunno man it was a long campaign a lot of stuff happened.
>>
>>52157602
Huh, I never realized this but it makes so much sense. Especially with Orks being a spoof of football hooligans.
>>
>>52157602

Australia has the same gravity as the rest of the world.
Don't believe Trump's lies
>>
>>52159344
Khorne/Slaanesh I hope
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3sbyesGcUE
>>
>>52160069
>Australia has the same gravity as the rest of the world.
Actually it is not the same in the entire world.
>>
>>52160164
A worthy aspiring champion of Slaanesh
>>
>>52158345
Squats
>>
>>52157821
Ratlings come from macro predator infested marsh worlds. Short stature and sharp senses aided in spotting threats and hiding among tall grasses while large feet helped them not sink into muddy sod.
>>
>>52159344
>'Staya
>full of horrifiy venemous animals and disease
>everyone is cheerful

Nurgle m8.
>>
>>52160934
Sure that would be better, but their thing was something fuzzy about infesting spaceship ducts and becoming good cooks.
>>
>>52161146
That's after they've been inducted.
>>52160934
Is the development of them. Look up Ornsworld.
>>
File: Ogryns.gif (4MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Ogryns.gif
4MB, 400x225px
>>52158345
Ogryns.

They're basically roided-up, shaved bears with the personalities of German Shepherds and the minds of six-year-olds. You can put a gun in their hand, and they can figure out how to use it, but good luck getting them to do anything that requires more brainpower than "Point -> Shoot -> Krump 'em!"

Despite their stupidity, they have a surprisingly firm grasp of how to fight with their bare hands or close combat weapons, though, and will use any and everything available to them to kill their foes while having an instinctive understanding of how to use their environment, as a genetic legacy of growing up on harsh, hyper-violent worlds.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.