[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"He didn't fly so good! Who wants to try next?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: who paid you.jpg (18KB, 720x352px) Image search: [Google]
who paid you.jpg
18KB, 720x352px
>"He didn't fly so good! Who wants to try next?"

Is this a Bluff/Deceive/Lie roll or an Intimidate/Provoke/Scare roll?
>>
bluff for the purposes of getting bane to believe something not true, he failed that roll

intimidate for the purposes of trying to show bane who was boss, he failed that as well
>>
>>52153532
Bluff check, which succeeded, giving a big bonus to the ensuing intimidate roll.

Also, Baneposting, and /tv/ memes in general are all forced garbage
>>
>>52153559
for you
>>
>>52153532
He'd need to make both rolls.

It's a bluff roll towards the other prisoners, since he didn't actually throw the first guy out of the plane, but it's an intimidate roll towards the guy he held out the door, since that guy had to be scared enough not to tell the other prisoners that he hadn't been killed in order for it to work.
>>
>>52153532
Degree of success on Bluff check ("He didn't fly so good!") affects the main Intimidate roll ("Who wants to try next?"). In this case both results were mediocre and countered by Inquiry check ("Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man, before throwing him out of a plane.").
>>
>>52153532
Intimidate

The goal is to scare the terrorists into talking out of fear for their lives.

Now, the roll clearly failed, and while bane's response indicates that nobody believed the guy got shot and thrown out of a plane, I don't think they would have been intimidated even if the guy had been thrown out.
>>
>>52153620
Isn't Inquiry for gathering information from plenty of people?
>>
The real question is, why is the CIA cheaping the fuck out and flying around in planes without on board radar?
>>
File: hothead.gif (30KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
hothead.gif
30KB, 250x250px
>>52153559
Get this hothead outta here!
>>
>>52155418
He obviously meant Insight.
>>
File: hothead1.png (237KB, 600x679px) Image search: [Google]
hothead1.png
237KB, 600x679px
>>52153559
>>
>>52153559
I don't think a meme that killed 149 people can be considered forced
>>
Both. Two rolls. That's why he failed.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.