[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the most heinous and hedonistic thing some one can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1147.png (383KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1147.png
383KB, 540x405px
What's the most heinous and hedonistic thing some one can do in your setting
>>
>>52144468
No idea.

Once had a demon that snorted the souls that "she" claimed like cocaine tho.
>>
I'm not sure what the most heinous and hedonistic thing is, but I don't want to see anything worse than what my DtD group encountered last arc.

A cruise ship full of decadent nobles engaging in the wholesale slaughter and consumption of sentient beings. Harpy wing soup, dragon thigh steak, chopsticks made of angel wings- Which is even worse when Angels simply disintegrate when they die. So they chopped up the damn thing alive.

The GM didn't go into too much detail. Just enough to leave us all utterly fucking furious and willing to murder every last one of the bastards. And when we did, oh god damn did it feel good. We rescued a lot of people, too, getting them to a safe place and getting them the support they needed to recover from the mental and physical scars.

We're still on the trail of the people behind the whole thing. We've got most of them, but the more we look the deeper the rot runs, and we're going to burn out every last trace of it.
>>
>WoD: Vampire
What can't one do?
>>
A Lich once did a puppet show for a princess with dead bunnies, before killing the king, queen, royal guard, etc and using them for another puppet show for her.
>>
>>52144693
>That one uncle who cares about his niece, but doesn't understand basic social cues and ends up coming off as a creepy asshole.
>>
>>52144468

Be possessed by the genetic memories of your ancestors that forces you to become a sadistic plotting hedonist who stuffs their face with food and has sex with everything and everyone you want.
>>
>>52146134
So... Dune?
>>
>>52146345
Worse, real life.
>>
>>52144468
Questioning the paladins or their teachings
>>
>>52144468
Sex in the missionary position solely for the purpose of procreation while holding hands.
>>
>>52144468

Hand holding
>>
>>52146939
Ha. Clever.

Seriously, though, there's probably not a lot in fantasy that's worse than what people do to each other on a daily basis. Sure, tentacle monsters and eldritch horrors are awful, but Josef Fritzl raped his daughter in a basement for like 30 years.
>>
Since the great flood formerly divine beings of tremendous power have been forced down onto the material realm to live among the mortals. Food, shelter and other comforts are much rarer going these days and all are things these fallen gods can provide.

There are more than a few of them willing to conjure up a candle-lit dinner of delicacies with a pitcher of fine wine and a warm, soft bed with something young and beautiful lying in wait for you if you'll do their bidding. Even if that bidding means slaying another god and hunting down every last one of their worshippers.
>>
>>52144544
Most people engage in the wholesale slaughter and consumption of sentient beings, dude. The word you're thinking of is "sapient".
What I want to know is—if a bunch of guys can just up and catch an angel and pry out its wingbones as utensils, why's it still an angel and not just a weird kind of harpy?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.