[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need wizard tower inspiration. watching or reading material

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1486580431008.jpg (69KB, 620x875px) Image search: [Google]
1486580431008.jpg
69KB, 620x875px
Need wizard tower inspiration.

watching or reading material perfect.

None of the players are really arcane casters. There's a ranger, but he does the bow shit and he's new to D&D. Also general inspiration thread?
>>
>>52144374
Care to explain?
>>
>>52144476
My players are going into a Wizard Tower. The stupid dick at the door (because there has to be a stupid dick at the door. im playing tropes pretty hard here they're newbies) is going to stop them and demand they do some sort of test before going up to see the Archmage.

I'm planning on using it to setup the sort of wonky way I have my multiverse designed.
>>
>>52144515
Ah, I thought you meant Wizard Tower construction.
I can't help you with riddles, I'm horrible at riddles.
>>
>>52144560
oh fuck i aint doing riddles. My GM buddy said the same thing and I was like, "fuck that".

I'm probably making them fight elementals, but they're like level 5 in 5e so I don't know how well that will go.
>>
>>52144587
I'd rather destroy the tower than go in there, I'd still get XP from it, right?
>>
>>52144724
yes, but the quest to seek revenge on the ass-wad lich that ruined your life is gone now.
>>
>>52144765
Can I raid the ruins?
Or hire a team to do it?
In this instance, Goblins are useful.
>>
File: 1486580659083.png (312KB, 674x1134px) Image search: [Google]
1486580659083.png
312KB, 674x1134px
>>52144780
the ruins exist in a dimension just outside this one, the only entrance is inside the wizard tower you need access to.

maybe. You know a few guys.

but not when the local BBEG is using them to stir up shit.
>>
>>52144888
What are the characters in the party?
>>
>>52145004
Dragonborn Paladin. Nice as fuck, player hasn't really done LG though.

Dwarf Ranger, has an anger problem and solves all his problems with arrows. Player is new to D&D.

Elf Monk, quiet dude who apparently is just really friendly and likes to chat with people. Solves all his problems by being a monk.

These guys are reasonably difficult to work with. I gave them renown in a full realm at like level 3 and they're still sorta bumbling along. Now I'm taking everything away to see what they do.
>>
>>52145063
Can't help you here, I'm a newb.
>>
>>52145165
have fun. game rocks, don't play with randos online.
>>
>>52145199
not meaning insinuate this party is randos online. It's some really good friends of mine online.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.