[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In which we brainstorm mythological creatures and figures which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: latest[1].jpg (42KB, 481x690px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
42KB, 481x690px
I need your help, /tg/. For REASONS, reasons involving a modern fantasy game in which PC's choose three mythological creatures/figures to form a pact with and borrow powers and traits from, I require for my concept ONE ADDITIONAL being or beasty that I can associate with 4chan.

I have already decided upon:

>The Leprechaun or Chlurichan
Because of the clover

>Kekku, Egyptian god of Darkness and Chaos
For Obvious reasons

Help me create my neet wizard character, /tg/. I need your help.
>>
>>52143523
Initially, I considered Pedobear. But both because fuck Pedo's and because I couldn't think of anything mythological that has to do with a pedophiliac bear, I dropped that idea.

Keep in mind this can be a creature from ANY mythology in the world, and it can be anything from a spirit, fairy, type of undead, or even a deity.
>>
Any of the board tans, maybe? /v/'s rageguy is pretty long-established, or EFG if that was your era.
>>
>>52143575
I'm trying to think of something that can represent 4chan rather than any specific board.

Besides, what would rageguy even be. Some sort of spirit of anger?
>>
>>52143562
Oh, you need existing mythological things. How about the skinwalker/fleshgait then? They're practically never off /x/ and /k/
>>
>>52143575
A giant with a mask for /tv/
>>
I considered Yotsuba, but the clover thing is kind of covered already.
>>
>>52143523
Satan, because anger and pride.
Alternatively, a very fucked up succubus.
>>
What about Ghost, from True Capitalist Radio?

As some type of Poltergeist

>cans.wav
>>
>>52143654
Possibly some kind of Satyr that gives you extreme drinking powers and the ability to mainline heroin in your dick
>>
>>52143688
"It ain't a party until you see syringes in the corner and someone's tongue on the floor," it says, rushing to the fridge with a box of nondescript, vaguely dangerous looking bottles.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.