[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Steppe nomads enter the subcontinent. >Punch everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Map (12).jpg (282KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Map (12).jpg
282KB, 1024x768px
>Steppe nomads enter the subcontinent.
>Punch everything in the face
>Become settled.
>Develop into feudal societies.
>Dominate the center for the next 1400 years.

How far stretched does that sound?
>>
>>52141508
Isn't that what the Germanic tribes did to Rome, more or less? Seems plausible to me.
>>
>>52141508

Entirely possible if the natives were already feudal, like the Nomads adored their fine culture and stole it.
>>
>>52141508
>Mongols enter China
>Punch everything in the face
>Become settled
>Develop into the ruling class of the nation
>Dominate the Kingdom of the Middle for the next centuries
Sounds legit.
>>
>>52141508
1400 years is going to leave them fairly unrecognisable to their origins, given the demands of managing a settled empire are vastly different to nomadic life.

And they'll probably have to fight off at least one other wave of nomadic invaders in that time if the conditions that lead to them in the first place have not significantly changed.

Otherwise not really stretched at all.
>>
>>52141508

Hungary.
>>
>>52141570
Not necessary. The Romans were not feudal
>>
>>52141508
>exactly like what happened in our history
ok
>>
>>52141508
Turkey and basically the post-Islamic ME in general
>>
>>52141508
Who cares? It's your setting, do what you want.
>>
>>52141508
>How far stretched does that sound?

I'll take "This Seems Far Fetched Because I know Nothing About Actual History" for $200, Alex.
>>
>>52141508
>How far stretched does that sound?
Completely ridiculous.
>>
Turkey
Hungary
Iran
China
>>
>>52144247
Also early modern India
>>
>>52144263
Do you mean the muslim turks?
>>
File: the economist.jpg (124KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
the economist.jpg
124KB, 600x801px
>>52141508
>a summary of the entire history of Eurasia
>how far-fetched does it sound
I dunno senpai
>>
>>52144247
thic
>>
>>52144672
The moghuls, yes. Uzbek Timurids who took over India after fleeing Afghanistan.
>>
>>52141508
Rohan
>>
>>52141508
This could never have happened in real life.
Not at least 5 times and in every continent, nope.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.