[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JumpChain CYOA Thread #1384: Sudden But Inevitable Betrayal Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 708
Thread images: 90

File: 1442013359136.pdf (6MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
1442013359136.pdf
6MB, 1x1px
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>52129603
>>
Quote from Rowling I found on her website:
>Accio only works on inanimate objects. While people or creatures may be indirectly moved by ‘Accio-ing’ objects that they are wearing or holding, this carries all kinds of risks because of the likelihood of injury to the person or beast attached to an object travelling at close to the speed of light.

Is this her usual bullshit of making things up after writing the books or did accio'd things really fly that fast in the books?
>>
>>52137063
Well, the Accio'd Firebolt did move pretty fast under the power of the spell during the First Trial.
>>
>>52137063
Sounds like bullshit. Otherwise everything around It would be destroyed. In a huge radius.
Accio-in something behind someone would fucking evaporate them.
>>
>>52137063
>Is this her usual bullshit of making things up after writing the books or did accio'd things really fly that fast in the books?
Complete and utter bullshit.

Otherwise Harry wouldn't have needed to wait for his firebolt to be summoned during the First Task in the Triwizard Tournament.

Also, one does not casually invoke Relativistic Speeds without some kind of protection against the Physics that it comes with.
>>
File: 1241904086262.png (30KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1241904086262.png
30KB, 350x350px
>>52137063
>close to the speed of light
She can't understand anything pertaining to real life physics so I assume she meant super duper fast.
>>
>>52137063
Harry used it to call a broom to himself in the 4th book. He was in the castle grounds at the time. The broom was in his room.

It most certainly did not move that fast.
>>
>>52137063
I think Fred and George's brooms do bust through a door somehow so they do go pretty fast.

"Close to the speed of light" makes the whole thing sound like something she wrote after a few glasses of wine though.
>>
>>52137097
>>52137135
Considering that there was not even a simple sonic boom involved means that they were most definitely going subsonic when they were summoned.
>>
>>52137106
>>52137116
>>52137155
Not saying she's right, but the angle that she can't be because of physics means jackshit when we're talking magic.
>>
>>52137155
IIRC the twin's brooms actually made holes in Umbridge's locked door rather than knocking it down so it's clear summoning is supposed to make things go pretty fast but given Rowling herself seems to have no idea how fast that's supposed to be trying to puzzle it out is probably not worth it.

Also the brooms weren't damaged which is odd because otherwise brooms don't seem exceptionally durable (as Harry's got smashed by the whomping willow).

Magic seems to make it so things no longer need to make sense.
>>
>>52137247
>magic
For me it's less the lack of collateral that makes no sense, It's magic I get that. But what's killing me because it's explicitly noted to not be fucking instant. If it was even close to the speed of light the damage an object can do when it comes into contact with stuff and how fast it is summoned isn't consistent.

Objects colliding at such extreme speeds wouldn't be so pleasant even with magic involved. And on top of that there wouldn't be any wait time between summoning an object and obtaining it.
>>
what did you do in histories strongest disciple /jc/?
>>
>>52136893
Well, they both wanted to end the flower to save the world and were willing to kill themselves to fulfill that goal.

And they are arguably both the most 'sane' (if anyone in Drakengard can be called so) people within the Intoners.
>>
>>52137361
Yes, but how did you resolve the plot without them killing each other?
>>
>>52137330
I trained under Shigure since she's the one teacher Kenichi doesn't reeeeally learn from in canon (he does, but it's absolutely limited due to his insane fear of using weapons), and became a weapon master under her tutelage. Jumper still remembers her teachings and continues to be a heavy proponent of weapons and not killing where applicable.
>>
>>52137116
Yeah, based on some quick back of the napkin calculations – which, assuming the place where the Triwizard Tournament was being held was rough a km from his broom, which seems reasonable – it would take approximately 0.00003 seconds to arrive – or about 10,000 times faster than the blink of an eye.
>>
File: shigure.png (332KB, 406x1200px) Image search: [Google]
shigure.png
332KB, 406x1200px
>>52137330
Best master.

Also spend a lot of time study the loads of martial arts there, even if the core of my training was learning to master weapons to a point similar to her. I just had to be able to fight people with a spoon.
>>
File: 1272665073043.jpg (11KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1272665073043.jpg
11KB, 375x375px
>>52137330
(History's Strongest Disciple: Kenichi) #270
-Background: Prodigy (900CP) -Nothing but the best for me. Yes.
-Katsujinken (Free) -It is unwise to kill when it is not needed, for who knows what the future holds?
-Ki: Sei (Free) -It is this Ki that will be best. A body can only go so far without a proper mind.
-Specialty: Unarmed (Free) -But without a proper body, we cannot grow and train. Curious.
-Style: Kalarippayattu (Free) -Restoring the body is also good.
-Style: Go No Sen (850CP) -Being flexible is pretty awesome, won't lie.
-Style: Ninjitsu (800CP) -And with the accuracy needed, we can begin.
-Civilian Skills (Free) -Strength is akin to our body; a tool that can be applied to many things.
-Ki Kneading (500CP) -Life Energy manipulation and it enhances my Sei techniques? YISS.
-Master's Body (Free at the end) -Ooooh... overall physical buff and the ability to always improve. Yiss.
-Stunning (350CP) (General Discount) -GORGEOUS AS FUCK. ALWAYS GRAB APPEARANCE PERKS.
-Martial Arts Medicine (200CP) (General Discount) -I like this! I like healing people.
-Enhanced Ki (-100CP) -LET IT BE KNOWN THAT MASTERY OF THE BODY CONNECTS ONE TO CREATION.
-"Sword" (Free) -Oh this is is fucking awesome, I love wearing metal stuff.
-Dojo (Free) -Huh. curious, very curious.
-Secret of Steel (-300CP) (Discount) -Always be made aware of the potential in all things.
-Loveless (-200CP)
-The Shadow War (0CP)
Dice Rolls: Yamigadani, 17 years old
-End Choice: Next Adventure

I pretty much created my own subplot and went around as a martial artist that heals. I am literally healing people by punching them the proper way and infusing them with Ki to accelerate their healing. It is weird and it is funny as hell to me because why not. I also made some sick armor accessories for any martial artist who was a total nerd because if you're going to be strong, I think you're allowed to geek out about things.
>>
>>52137407
Not that Anon, but I'd imagine that a Jumper with enough MAGIC! and SCIENCE! skills would be able to separate the Intoners from the Flower and then kill "it". Which leaves the girls.

Of course I am just talking out of my ass here.
>>
File: 62-5JFZz.png (301KB, 672x668px) Image search: [Google]
62-5JFZz.png
301KB, 672x668px
>>52137568
For anyone who hadn't done so yet, read the Drakengard let's plays by TheDarkId at lparchive.
It's worth it.
>>
>>52137123
No, I'm pretty sure she meant "close to the speed of light" just protected by a magic shell that prevents the object from heating up or creating a sonic boom.
>>
>>52137526
Eeeeeey, my man. Fellow student of ninja troll sensei.
>>
>>52137665
takes too long to get from point a to point b to be anywhere near light speed. Unless you mean the speed of the pretty lights of various spells.
>>
File: [I fucking can't right now].jpg (34KB, 530x428px) Image search: [Google]
[I fucking can't right now].jpg
34KB, 530x428px
>>52137665
>>
It's alright to ignore arbitrary restrictions on alignment for D&D jumps, right? Stuff like "Ur-Priests have to be evil" and the like?
>>
>>52137689
I haven't actually read the books, I'm just speculating on what she might have meant.
>>
>>52137689
You know what? That actually makes sense. Measuring light based off of something like the speed of an Avada Kedavra totally seems like something wizards would do.
>>
>>52137704
There's a perk in Dragonlance that should take care of that for you if you are uncomfortable with fanwank.
>>
>>52137704
Its your jump, dude.
>>
File: 1465956405803.gif (1MB, 294x253px) Image search: [Google]
1465956405803.gif
1MB, 294x253px
So I just realized that Heisei Part 7 is going to have the first explicitly forward-and-backward continuity drawback, because of the odd release order and the existence of the Den-Liner.

I don't know how to feel about this.

Work on perks for Final Fantasy and DxD has started up again. I'm totally not taking a page from Val setting up perks for the latter in a 1/1/2/2/4/4/6/6 format for backgrounds, then 1/2/4/6 for their various factions.

I'm working on Ordinary Student next, which is meant to reflect protagonists or characters who don't have Magical Light Novel Protag Powers and getting by without it. I am taking suggestions for perks on that one.

Final Fantasy I can do without much help, it'll just take a little while, is all.
>>
>>52137327
Ok, but it's magic. I am pretty sure physics aren't going to be a thing
>>
File: Bunny Girl10.jpg (437KB, 780x1100px) Image search: [Google]
Bunny Girl10.jpg
437KB, 780x1100px
>>52137791
>So I just realized that Heisei Part 7 is going to have the first explicitly forward-and-backward continuity drawback, because of the odd release order and the existence of the Den-Liner.
>I don't know how to feel about this.

Sounds amazing bro and you should feel great by pioneering a new way in jumpchain history
>>
>>52137361
>>52137568
>>52137633
So I read the Let's Play. Goddamn this is Edgelordy as fuck, and the Intoner girls are pushing all my "Mary Sue" buttons.

Pass.
>>
What are the more important(read: useful) things to grab in the Warehouse Section? All I'm seeing are things that I can get through various housing perks later on in my Chain.

>>52137791
How about perks that reflect:
1) Casually admitting that you always knew someone's secret...maybe even finding out about it in a random way. (Kiryuu knowing Issei was a Devil thanks to summoning another member of Rias' peerage)
2) Being best of friends with incredibly powerful beings. (Issei's friends (I forget their names), Church trio being friends with Kiryuu)
3) Scanning Eyes. Able to look at someone and figure out all their sizes. ALL of them.
4) Able to talk shit to a friendly powerful being without getting destroyed.
>>
>>52137926
>What are the more important(read: useful) things to grab in the Warehouse Section? All I'm seeing are things that I can get through various housing perks later on in my Chain.
Pods and Forcefield. Basically everything else can be gotten elsewhere/by yourself.
>>
>>52137106
>>52137116
It IS magic. And very few series that aren't hard sci fi acknowledge or understand the energy produced by near light speed objects unless its expressed by punching someone. Also, why is this a big deal?
>>
>>52137867
The problem is that you focused on the Intoners and not on the glory that is Octa and Decadus. Those 2 and Michael were the best characters in the game.
>>
File: s1Qn4nQ.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
s1Qn4nQ.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
What is the most evil thing youve done jumper?
>>
File: Ebil.jpg (33KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Ebil.jpg
33KB, 500x375px
>>52138073
I stole candy from babies
>>
>>52138073
i invented a strain of infectious space Alzheimer's disease to teacher Vulcans how to live.
>>
>>52138034
Here:
> https://what-if.xkcd.com/1/
>>
>>52137867
>this is Edgelordy
It's Cavia, what did you expect?

I'm not sure how you think the Intoners are Mary Sues when the entire point is that they're all shitty, disgusting human beings, even Zero, despite any noble intentions or positive traits they might have.
>>
>>52138073
I stole babies from candies.
>>
>>52138122
...Do you know what Alzheimer's /is/?
>>
>>52138073
I randomly started sending down kaiju to wreak havoc in Code Geass, just for fun. Giant insect monster attacking Pendragon, Sharktopus hunting the Chinese Fleet, and of course, a Godzilla clone sent to rampage across Area 11/Japan, as well as numerous other such events. I just grabbed some popcorn and watched.
>>
>>52138073
Sadly enough it was using exalted ebon dragon perks and charms to get women into bed by destroying their self esteem and making them hate themselves, basically they hate it but hate themselved more. This made it easy to run my business in johnny test since you cant hurt the tests.
>>
>>52138073
I plan to completely decimate Germany when someone makes the Uber jump
>>
>>52138073
Enchanted legos with enhanced piercing. Shoes won't save you now.
>>
>>52138122
Dude, what the fuck. You always say you want to do away with all rules and let people decide for themselves what they want to do, and then you infest people with Alzheimers (which is a pretty fucking terrible disease, if you didn't know that already), just to teach them some sort of moral lesson?
>>
>>52137867
>Edgy
>Mary Sues
That's kinda the point. These games are more a parody of the genere than anything.
>>
>>52138140
yes I do My great-grandmother had it before she died,. I am referring to a milder version of Bendii Syndrome that is spread through a prion disease that is spread through hacking every replicator database in Federation space only my immersion focused on the loss of emotion control, rather than wasting.
>>52138167
If you don't have emotions. You're not really a person,they needed discipline. It is the most evil thing I ever did. It was actually kind of before the whole freedom thing
>>
File: akj2gmy5tlhy.jpg (42KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
akj2gmy5tlhy.jpg
42KB, 600x750px
>>52138073
I put whales in tanks.
>>
File: 1479685239403.gif (1MB, 498x384px) Image search: [Google]
1479685239403.gif
1MB, 498x384px
>>52138073
I once re-wrote someone's taste buds so that everything they ate for the rest of their lives would taste like undercooked and soggy eggs.

As for why? They cut in front of me in line. WIZARD!

My Life Is Alive [100 - Free Ordinary Student] - Whether you’re aware of the supernatural cold war between Heaven and Hell, the machinations of Khaos, or just that Issei kid constantly peeping around, none of that is any excuse to stop enjoying life! You will find that ‘slice of life’ activities, or even just any kind of training, is a lot more fun and relaxing for you. In addition, you will be given boundless enthusiasm you can tap into, which can function as hot-blooded determination or just a way to banish the terrible demon called Boredom. This isn’t particularly special as a power, and your willpower doesn’t increase that much - but there’s something to be said about quality of life, right?

Responsible Club Member [100 - Free Ordinary Student] - Whether it’s a sport or a simple skill like cooking, you’re really good at what would be considered a ‘club’ activity in a school. Like the one you’re going to be attending, for instance. This makes you a prodigy at that particular skill, and gives you a knack for further improving this. While something like kendo can help you train for combat, this doesn’t give you any supernatural skills, and you’re only a prodigy by human standards. Still, maybe if you knew something like ‘math’ very well...oh, and if you don’t want just one skill, you can buy additional skills for 100 points each. Ordinary Students get three purchases of this free.
>>
File: Nanami_(13).png (69KB, 480x280px) Image search: [Google]
Nanami_(13).png
69KB, 480x280px
>>52138073
I guess ripping people's souls out for purposes of putting them in a virtual reality program where they cooperate with other people who's souls I've ripped out in a virtual reality village to cooperate with each other for purposes of redemption with a virtual AI person making sure they don't break out or murder each other can count
>>
>>52138188
They certainly are much more of a person than you will ever be.
>>
>>52138073
Wait no, one time I used my Hope powers in Captain Planet to sadistically torture someone with a brief flash of hope that they would live before I killed them.

That was the most evil thing I did. Captain Planet me was a giant edgelord and I'm better now (hopefully).
>>
File: 1489172558072.jpg (136KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489172558072.jpg
136KB, 1080x1080px
>>52138188
You win. You are most evil.
>>
>>52138073
Virus that manufactures humanoid organic weapons out of everyone it's dispersed against, including children, etc.

Other than that? I dunno, I hijacked the empty Traveler's body in Destiny, which prolly fucks everyone.

Oh, I also funded Shyamalan for the entire duration of my stay in Hollywood.
>>
File: Hespect.png (1MB, 892x1068px) Image search: [Google]
Hespect.png
1MB, 892x1068px
>>52137330
They expected a stand and bang but I pulled guard to make em submit

also prevents deaths since that kid didn't need to get shot, guy did' need to be swallowed by avalanche and that masked guy didn't beed to get impaled

they got good kicks but I dominate in clinches

also made some nice coffee there
>>
>>52138298
The guy who got swallowed by an avalanche survived in canon too though. I only know of one dude who wears a mask and got impaled, and that dude deserved it. No idea who you're talking about that got shot.
>>
>>52138073
I got yelled at for saying rape last time, but the most evil was probably Hatred Gauntlet. I killed everyone in the most brutal ways possible
>>
>>52137722
Avada Kedavra is a flash of light in the books.
>>
File: Ossu.png (759KB, 966x510px) Image search: [Google]
Ossu.png
759KB, 966x510px
>>52138360
That one in the tournament who took one for the team, also nearly cucked kenichi by proposing to miu

its also a quality jump to learn martial arts by bulk
>>
>>52138510
Oh fuck, how could I forget that guy. Yeah, saving that guy is a good idea. Agreed on bulk master martial arts training. With that being an actual plot point, it's wonderful for learning how to master yourself in a way others would actually appreciate.

He and Miu fit better together desu, but he never had a chance since Miu and Kenichi are weirdly obsessed with each other.
>>
>>52138241
>spoiler
YOU MONSTER!
>>
>>52137704
eh, by d&d standards stealing is evil but not necessarily Evil. Stealing magic from the gods however is Evil. However, even the good gods of most d&d worlds are total asshats so I would say that while it might mess with how you appear to alignment sensing and viewing abilities and spells that it doesn't much matter. Especially if you are an outside context problem like a jumper.
>>
>>52138073
Tetradecuple genocide.
Most of them were definitively evil. Others were just mutually exclusive so we could never work together.

It was a turning point.
>>
File: 1488870268892.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488870268892.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
>>52138201
Special thanks to >>52137926 for some of the perk ideas!

Nothing To See Here! [200 - Discount Ordinary Student] - It can be dangerous to be a notable figure in this world, especially if you’re not part of a Peerage or any sort of faction. So you just...don’t. You’re good at appearing by all rights as a completely ordinary person, blending in like a ‘side character’. Any deeds you are personally responsible for are glossed over or attributed to someone else, and this diverts all attention from greater powers away from you. Unfortunately, this doesn’t apply to big things like ‘personally slaying a major figure’, though just defeating them in a fight would probably be covered up out of embarrassment. This also makes you good at getting away with misdemeanors like sneaking into private rooms or shoplifting. This can be toggled on and off.

I Won’t Miss A Thing! [200 - Discount Ordinary Student] - Whether you’re aware of it or not, a lot of your peers and friends in this school can quickly get swept up into the supernatural world, and many dangerous things can come to light without much warning. At least, if someone isn’t you. You’ve picked up a knack for spotting ‘little clues’ - hints that a friend of yours might be a Devil or Angel, hints of a Sacred Gear hunt happening right under your nose, or traces of a battle and who’s fighting in it. These ‘little clues’ will let you quickly draw conclusions on who’s-who in a particular location and what everyone is after, even if this was a hidden war that most humans couldn’t hope to find on their own. This also makes you a much better detective, as far as intuition goes. Just be warned that this doesn’t protect you from retribution from your snooping around...
>>
If I recall correctly, Endbringers are simply made of normal matter that's dimensionally folded to have increasingly higher density as you get near their core, right? So how would they fare against a Corrosive Torpedo or Vibration Warhead from AoBS?
>>
File: [That's what's up].jpg (24KB, 525x481px) Image search: [Google]
[That's what's up].jpg
24KB, 525x481px
>>52138201
>>52138580
Was gonna wait until you where completely done, but I wanted to tell ya that I'm loving these so far.
>>
>>52138489
Still pretty sure spells aren't going at actual light speed. Iirc people dodged some of them.
>>
Excluding the perk from Harry Potter, is there any perk that would make magical creatures like me?
>>
>>52138710
Take a "Magical Creatures" summoning focus from Fire Emblem Heroes as it helps creatures who you specify as the summoning focus like you even if you don't summon them.
>>
>>52138745
So if I read that perk correctly, choosing "Animals & Beasts, magical or not" as my not very narrow specialty would given them basically no boost at all, but would still help me make bonds with them faster. Is that right?
>>
File: 45-caviatroll.jpg (33KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
45-caviatroll.jpg
33KB, 800x400px
>>52137633
They should be recommended reading, really.
>>
>>52138540

Also a fun place to explore, since baddies have evil bases and shit

powerbombing tanks is also fun there
>>
File: 1434653495790.gif (908KB, 320x192px) Image search: [Google]
1434653495790.gif
908KB, 320x192px
>>52138542
NO REGRETS.
>>
Can I ask the thread a question? What did you guys do in the Game of Thrones Jump?
>>
File: milk.gif (1MB, 470x241px) Image search: [Google]
milk.gif
1MB, 470x241px
Is the It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia jump still being made?
>>
>>52138990
No, you can't.
>>
Don't they fuck pigeons in Drakengard?
>>
>>52139161
In Drakengard, pigeons fuck horses.
>>
>>52138990
Killed everyone. Ruled over the ashes. Drank SunnyD. Had fun.
>>
File: CDNBnqiVAAAwi4I.jpg (41KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
CDNBnqiVAAAwi4I.jpg
41KB, 600x404px
>>52139161
But the jumper can become the pigeon in the update.
>>
>>52139161
Most of the Intoners do. No real reason for it other than shock/weirdness.
>>
File: 1393699550955.jpg (411KB, 1500x826px) Image search: [Google]
1393699550955.jpg
411KB, 1500x826px
>>52138990
Arrived early enough to supplant the mad king myself, preventing the rebellion.
Prepared for white walkers, and re-invigorated the Nights' Watch.
Made a fuckton of sewers and roads.
Populated the North after introducing agricultural techniques and easy glass manufacturing allowed wide-spread implementation of greenhouses.
Since this nearly doubled the kingdom's population I split the seven kingdoms into Northern and Southern Kingdoms and turned over most responsibilities to the Starks and the Tyrells.
Marginalized the Seven and other religions, and planted thousands of weirwood trees wherever I went.
Used perks to reign basically unopposed for 200 years.
>>
File: 1487136864454.jpg (485KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487136864454.jpg
485KB, 1920x1080px
>>52138636
Glad you like it, anon!

>>52138580
My Eyes See All! [400 - Discount Ordinary Student] - Watching people for a long time can teach you things about them. It can be anything from how they feel about a situation, what they plan on doing, how they fight, or their...ahem, ‘sizes’. You’ve managed to turn this social peeping knack into an actual skill - a quick glance at someone can tell you their current mood and if their thoughts are elsewhere, how they feel about the people they’re currently talking to, details about their appearance, and any sort of skills they have that are relevant to the situation, as well as how good they are at it. Not only does this let you mentally pick apart a social scenario, but it works just as well in combat - you can read your opponent’s movements and quickly gauge their fighting style in seconds, knowing them even better than they know themselves. That said, this isn’t as good as actual mind-reading - you can still be caught off-guard or blindsided by something you didn’t expect, and well-hidden details about the individual won’t come to light by staring at them all day. Still, you’ll make a fantastic therapist - or tactician.

(1/2)
>>
>>52139239
The Reliable One [400 - Discount Ordinary Student] - Let’s face it, you’re probably barely a blip on the radar of this world, even if you’re a recently Reincarnated Devil or got your hands on a powerful item of note. But your real strength isn’t from having a unique trait or item, it’s from being you. All that learning about other people and how they act has turned you into a steadfast friend and teammate. You are able to coordinate and bring together even the most volatile of personalities, turning a band of misfits into a force to be feared, and your charisma is strong enough to end a fight without violence. This does little for sworn enemies of any kind, or irreconcilable foes, but you’ll find that the power of words can do anything from lifting the weight of past sins off of someone’s back...or even end a long and bloody war. Even better, you will be recognized in these teams and groups as the glue holding it together, and those within it will respect you accordingly. Life is a tough thing to experience alone, and that’s why you’re there for them.
>>
>>52138489
Still not light speed since it's dodged, and blocked, repeatedly.
>>
>>52139185
>>52139192
>>52139222
>>52139161

What?
>>
>>52138990
Paid to be Robert and Cersei's Trueborn son, Joff's older brother by a year. Spent 10 years trying to clean up Littlefinger's mess before it even began. Had to take on something similar to my 'trueform' to intimidate the bastard.
>>
>>52139359
The Intoners can make birds look and speak like men, and most of them used this skill to create a harem of stupid bird fucktoys for themselves.
>>
>>52139223
>Used perks to reign basically unopposed for 200 years.
How the fuck did you stay there for 200 years? Last I checked it doesn't have a drawback that extends your stay.
>>
>>52139357
Don't be a dumb dumb. Rowling has already established that magic can move at lightspeed. Clearly this means wizards are ftl.
>>
>>52139357
Or they could have just aim-dodged it. You don't need to move as faster than a bullet to dodge a person.
>>
>>52138990
Arrived several years before Ned Stark's execution as a child in the free cities and became the Merchant King. Nothing went in or out of the free cities without my say so. And few knew about it. I donned a mask of black steel early on and eventually made my way to Westeros as part of the kings entourage when he went north to make Ned his hand, and I became Ned's adviser and saved his life, although I let the king die. During the war I smuggled Ned north with his daughters and trained Robb and Jon myself, using that perk from SDS and a few others to make them as strong as holy knights. Then when I took the throne they joined the seven kingdoms again and we repelled Daenerys's invasion, and I ruled for 200 years
>>
>>52139400
I hate you, I know you're kidding, but I hate you because there are people who would legitimately argue that.
>>
I need brain slugs. Something I can throw at a person to brainwash them into being loyal to me. Hive mind optional. Do we have anything like that?
>>
>>52139359
So the Intoners each have a Disciple to basically be there sexual relief and help them summon. Each of these disciples are created by the intoners by giving a pigeon a human form, I don't know WHY they would do this because they have more loyal followers willing to die for them then Zero can slaughter, but hey pigeons. When the Intoners sustaining them die or when they use too much energy they revert back into pigeon form.

Thus Drakenguard 3 is also a game where the main character and the rest of the intoners have sex with pigeons.
>>
>>52139432
You could try using Geneforge, or any bio-engineering perks, to mess with Yeerks or any of the Parasites from Resident Evil.
>>
>>52139357
That doesn't really prove anything, anon, especially not when you have a two-second incantation that gives ample warning to prepare to dodge or block.
>>
>>52139452
Thanks for the ideas. I'm actually trying to avoid the yeerks, as they create a 'and I must scream' scenario by suppressing the original personality. I'd like to avoid that.
>>
>>52137330
Applied charisma perks to Kenichi and his teachers to get rid of this idea that he's not innately talented but just works that hard for it all. He's been training for a few months compared to people who have been training for years. Even if he trains all day every day, the other guys have still trained more than he has. So he couldn't defeat them unless he's a prodigy who can get more out of training than the normal person could.
>>
>>52139532
Well obviously you don't use 'basic' Yeerks, since those aren't likely to listen to you anyway. But you use them as a Base to modify yourself.

Goa'lud are another possible choice.
>>
>>52139431
Any vs-forum most likely. Those idiots exaggerate literally everything, and nothing has limits for them.
>>
>>52139571
Goa'uld do the same thing, actually.
>>
>>52139571
>>52139586
And are way more noticeable
>>
>>52139393
There areother time extension 'drawback'.
Terminator has one that extends you stay to 40 years.
Stack a few of those and you'll spending 200 years in every jump too.
>>
>>52139393
Best Reign Ever?
It's a scenario.
>>
File: Stop It.jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Stop It.jpg
15KB, 259x194px
>>52139610
That's stupid
You're stupid
Stop being stupid.
>>
>>52139610
No need for that. One of the scenarios places you there for three hundred years. Best Reign Ever, look it up.
>>
>>52139638
I forgot that was a thing. My mistake.
>>
>>52139259
I have a Lyrical Nanoha question regarding Devices and Importing Items: If I have a preexisting Item that can transform from Clothing/Armour into a Weapon, can I import both of these Forms as the Barrier Jacket and Device Mode of my Device, and have them active simultaneously?
>>
>>52139664
No such thing as jumping wrong, anon.
>>
>>52139610
You aren't supposed to keep that drawback, you realize.
>>
So for the nebulous Item Options, like those offering you money or those that allow you to pull out weapons / other items from hidden places, how do you guys picture it?

I usually picture them as accessories connected to the Option. This also means that I can actually take off said accessory to not have that Item's effects run for as long as I want. Which is bloody useful let me tell you.
>>
>>52139610
>God awful syntax and missing words and shit.
That's what I get for typing with one hand.
>>52139664
No. There's a similar draw in Naruto.
>>52139683
Oh. Yeah, I remember that.
Guess I'm staying in ASOIAF for half a millennium.
>>
>>52139716
I didn't say you're jumping wrong. I said you're stupid. There is a difference.
You're free to jump how you want to, I'm still going to think you're stupid.
>>
>>52139722
You're not -supposed- to keep any drawback, but people do.

Also I don't remember anybody electing you to the position of Boss of Fun.
>>
>>52139715
The Device section was all Ancilla and not me, so I'm not sure how to answer this off-hand while I'm putting together another jump. Maybe they can chime in for you?

A True Hero [600 - Discount Ordinary Student] - Nothing is a greater show of heroism than blood, sweat, and hard work. It doesn’t matter if you hold a Longinus or belong to some ancient bloodline - what matters is that you fight for what you believe in and never give up. Your determination receives an astounding boost - despair and mind control find themselves trying to move a mountain against you, and your body refuses to stay down even if your bones have shattered like glass. Not only does this grit make you harder to put down, but you can apply your own hot-blooded willpower to your magical power, increasing its potency or destructive power with the roaring of your soul. An amateur making an elemental blast could overtake an entire squad of more experienced foes by surprise with such a thing, and with time and training, who knows what you’ll accomplish? One thing is certain - it’s not about what kind of weapon you wield, but the hand that wields it.

Dance With Me [600 - Discount Ordinary Student] - You’re not ‘just a Jumper’ or ‘just Anon’, you’re their friend, damn it! Your ability to empathize with and understand others has hit an almost mythical height - not only can you make friends out of enemies so long as you had common ground to stand on, but you can befriend beings far more powerful than yourself and even have them treat you like an equal. Calling them out on their behavior stings like it would from a close friend, instead of being a show of defiance from an inferior. You can also help someone work through their issues and become much better people, changing a tragic villain into an ally with an incredible resolve...or vice-versa if you’re a dubious sort. You’re not a lone star in this world - you’re the sort of person who makes the lives of others shine all the brighter
>>
>>52138839
You're kind of exaggerating the limitations of the perk a little. I made it 300 CP for a reason. That...would give a noticable boost. I worded the perk that way so I wouldn't get smartasses going "oh i made EVERY LIVING THING my specialty that means I get a huge boost on everything I summon ever"
>>
>>52139780
And yet when I was going to keep that drawback in a previous chain, I was the one that got dogpiled. Tsk.
>>
>>52139722
Pretty sure it's possible to retain drawbacks, I've seen lots of people talk about that in the thread in the past. Never done it myself though, so I could be wrong.
>>
>>52139798
Eh, always better to downplay the effects of perks, otherwise you just get the shitposter or some rulefag at your throat. Anyway, thanks for the clarification.
>>
Speaking of yeerks, is breaking the masquerade (either with tech or magic) a good idea?
>>
>>52139767
…I don't know who you're talking to, but they're not me.
I do recognize that it's fucking stupid. But it also seems fun to me.
That setting just seems like a fun place to chill out in for a ridiculously long time.
There's political intrigue, magic, ice monsters, giants, fukken dragons– what's not to love?

>>52139801
Well ,you can either cry over people judging you in a single player imagination game, or can ignore them and do your own thing.
Looks like you chose the former.
You realize no one here has any form of true power over you, right?
>>
>>52139842
That makes sense. Godspeed with your magical beast befriending.
>>
>>52139790
Alright.Thanks anyways.
>>
>>52139852
Yes. If you can prove you're not crazy. The war effort goes MUCH better once Humans realize they are being invaded by brain-slugs.
>>
>>52139715
Barrier Jackets are basically compressed spells that act as environmental protection, inertia dampeners, and armour. They are formed by the Device itself, what they look like doesn't matter in the long run and are largely just for aesthetics.

What your're describing seems to be a Device with two modes:

An Armour mode for the Clothing/Armour and a Weapon mode for the...well, Weapon.
>>
>>52139842
How about just conveying exactly what a perk does instead of downplaying it? The shitposter can just make some ridiculous statement and start responding to himself if he really wants to start a shitstorm. Encouraging makers to modify perk descriptions to appease autists or shitposters is the worst thing you can do.
>>
>>52139852
>>52139888
So you'll probably want to go to Investigation and pick up Show Your Work.
>>
>>52139790
So Ordinary Student is the Issei background, obviously. I like it. I think I'll get some especially good use out of Dance With Me.
>>
File: 1481431111508.png (377KB, 705x705px) Image search: [Google]
1481431111508.png
377KB, 705x705px
>>52139917
Sort of. The intent was separating the 'blatant Light Novel Protagonist' (Drop-In) with the 'actual Shonen Protagonist perks' (Ordinary Student) with some 'survival' perks mixed in there.

In hindsight, this kind of divides his annoying qualities and his good points. Which I am okay with.

Next background is Neophyte, which is someone already ingratiated with the supernatural world and focuses on establishing themselves within it. As before, I'm taking suggestions on inspiration characters and perks.
>>
>>52139901
Thing is, I didn't know how large that boost was supposed to be, so I just went with "not much" to be safe. I didn't encourage her to change to description, just asked for a clarification. That's still better than yet another 100 post argument because the thread has nothing better to do.
>>
>>52139954
So Issei has 5000+ cp worth of perks? Damn. Also, does Dance with Me only apply to platonic relationships or relationships in general?
>>
File: 1474975137186.gif (1MB, 540x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474975137186.gif
1MB, 540x250px
>>52139979
Relationships in general. It doesn't make you the be-all-end-all part of someone's life like Harem King, but it lets you make something fulfilling for the both of you, whether it's platonic or romantic. Harem King blatantly makes the weight shift more towards 'you'.

So basically, one is wish fulfillment, the other is a huge quality-of-life boost.
>>
>>52139437
Apparently not IV according to Zero, so I'm guessing she doesn't like pigeon cloaca.
>>
>>52138073
Accidentally caused humanity to be enslaved by enhanced dinosaurs.
Then the planet might have been destroyed. I wasn't there if it did.
>>
>>52138990
Well I chose the scenario where you are siblings to Viserys and Daenerys and have to regain the Iron Throne. I enter the story about the same time Jon Arryn died.

I used my World of Cultivation stuff to train Viserys and Daenerys to be cultivators and builtup a powerbase in Essos using my companions and the benefits of business perks, telepathy and just having a mountain of advantaged as a jumper who'd been around the block a few times.

I discretely cockblocked Littlefinger between Ned being in King's Landing and before things went to shit, by going to Lysa and basically making her my pawn. Revealing certain truths about Littlefinger, plus some charisma perks and leaving some trusted minions in stabbing distance allowed me to make her a reasonably reliable pawn. She was at least no longer useable for Littlefinger. I also sabotaged alot of the leverage he had over other powers in the Vale, while suborning his network to prevent him from realising before Bobby's death.

I intervened to save Ned and rescued Sansa and Arya, taking them to Pentos, where I was based, to have a self-indulgent monologue about how he was used by Littlefinger to stir up shit, how much of a quisling Sansa is, and an idiot Catelyn is.

Then I tell him about the White Walkers and the threat they pose, as well as what Stannis is up to and the practices he endorses. Then I get him and his girls back to the North and their family.

Since the North's inital goal in the Wars of the Five Kings was just to rescue the girls and avenge Ned, and I kinda changed that, instead the North is able to simply solidify their position and leave the South to it's own crazy self. Ties to the Riverlands and Vale however expand that and oblige all three powers to unite to keep their sovereignty against Joffrey Waters and the other pretenders.

contd.
>>
>>52139954
>Sort of. The intent was separating the 'blatant Light Novel Protagonist' (Drop-In) with the 'actual Shonen Protagonist perks' (Ordinary Student) with some 'survival' perks mixed in there.
>In hindsight, this kind of divides his annoying qualities and his good points. Which I am okay with.
Oh, that sounds neat, then. Because Issei actually does have a lot of redeeming characteristics, it's just that between the light novel protagonist status and the blatant perversion it can be hard to see at first glance. So yeah, dividing them so that you can see the different actually sounds pretty cool.
>>
>>52140034
contd.
With Ned alive and able to advise Robb, with Lysa under control and with the situation controlled enough to keep things organised even with Hoster's death. And with all three kingdoms working together to resist Westerland incursion. Things turned out very differently.

The Westerlands kept on trying to raid the Riverlands, because of Catelyn's fuckup, while the Stormlands entered into a canonesque civil war, ending the same way. I make sure to advertise Stannises kinslaying and peopleburning, painting him as the mad-king-come-again, and in particular emphasising his treatment of the faith of the seven. Stannis did not have a warm welcome, and events largely went as canon for him, including things going poorly during the battle of King's Landing.

In the northern parts of Westeros, the alliance bwteen the north, the Vale and the Riverlands successfully parried the Westerland's attacks and raids, even when reinforcements, sent by Joffrey from the Crownlands arrived to join them. With my advice and assistance, demonstrating my incredible cosmic power, I was able to both convince and prepare the alliance for the White Walkers.

Things heated up in the south between Cersei and the Lannisters contingent in King's Landing and the Tyrell's. Things get particularly frantic when it is finally realise that myrcella's ship, supposed to take her to Dorne was intercepted by Lysini privateers (actually my men). Tywin, Tyrion, Cersei and co try to explain to the Dornish that they haven't just been tricked, and are not believed at all.

Things come to a head and the Tyrells and Lannisters get into a squabble. The Purple Wedding never happens and my agents were able to manipulate the turd on the throne to infuriate the Dornish enough that they get involved, raiding the kings 'fathers's' homeland, the Stormlands in retaliation.
contd.
>>
>>52138201
>>52138580
>>52139239
>>52139259
>>52139790
Hype is building for the whole thing. Looking good there!
>>
>>52140053
contd.
As the South gets increasingly aggressive, the alliance can largely ignore them as those southern forces are now being turned on one another, and the alliance can now focus on the important thing - the white walkers, whilst also shoring up the backside in case the South get's it's act together.

With plenty of Dragonglass extracted from Dragonstone, wrested from a defeated Stannis after he retreated there after the Battle of ing's Landing, also after I personally bitchslapped the old hag, Melisandre and gave her her just deserts: stripping her of her magic defences and putting her square in a bonfire, just like her victims.

What happened next was just an awful lot of fighting. But with forewarning and some dues ex machina help from me, the alliance won and were able to take the pride of having save the world, whilst the South squabbled. That would be a source of honor for the north and shame for the South for generations.
contd.
>>
Bleach update soon, jumpers.
>>
>>52140071
contd.
I did have a few problems like with the Maesters. I had influenced the weather to be milder and easier to deal with, but that required some fairly obviously unnatural changes to weather patterns that the maesters could recognise. Given the other seedy shit they had been up to, i felt it quite appropriate to infiltrate and take them over before they became an issue. the faith was more problematic, but some nationwide 'prophetic' dreams and a few cult-supporting perks and I was able to get some religious backing for when I ascended the throne with the power of the grateful alliance behind me and the weary, frustrated and spent force of the South impotent to stop me. In any case, I was marrying Myrcella, and so supposedly marrying into both Lannister and Baratheon bloodlines (I even used my magic powers to make the bullshit yet believeable claim that Myrcella just really took after her mother, and was actually Robet's daughter despite Cersei's wishes) with ameliorated the Westerlands and Stormlands. The Reach was happy when Viserys married Margery and the North was happy when Daenerys married into the Starks.

Of course all this just made the Dornish rather unhappy, as anything but bloody vengence and stupidity does.

The Dornish were a pain in my ass for a month before I had enough and dealt with them.

Actually keeping on that uncomfortable throne is another story.
fin
>>
>>52140078
He's alive
>>
>>52140078
Awesome.
>>
>>52139954
So for Neophyte, are we talking about fresh exorcists, mages, newly reincarnated angels/demons, and new sacred gear users?
>>
>>52140005
For a True Hero and Idiot Hero, is the fueling magic with willpower and breaking fundamental laws with stupidity/stubbornness something Issei can actually do that is unique to him? Cause those two in combination is actually kind of scary.
>>
>>52140078
Ah! REBORN is… reborn!
I'll leave.
>>
File: 1483071639465.gif (4MB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1483071639465.gif
4MB, 320x320px
>>52140119
That's the idea. Basically, Ordinary Students start their foray into DxD when the jump begins (or are in hiding), Neophytes are newly established and have basic experience, Nobles are figures of note and power within the jump or their factions. And Drop-In is...Drop-In.

Things like Faction and Race can change the stories a bit here, but this is the template I'm working with.
>>52140121
Most I can say is that the two perks are definitely based on him, and yes, that is an incredibly scary combination.

Especially if you can bypass Issei's limitation of 'lol how do I math/magic'.
>>
File: img000002.png (1MB, 760x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000002.png
1MB, 760x1200px
>>52140078
>all these updates and new jumps in the works
Smiles everywhere.
>>
>>52140090
Nice writefagging, anon.

But what about F!Aegon?

>>52140078
Ohohohoh, looking forward to that!

Is is just me for have the past few months been absolutely amazing, with great jumps left, right and centre?
>>
File: BleachJumpchainCYOA.pdf (313KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
BleachJumpchainCYOA.pdf
313KB, 1x1px
>>52140096
>>52140097
>>52140161
>>52140169
>>52140170

Here it goes!
(I haven't been able to make a build yet, so I don't know what's about to happen)
>>
>>52140121
Yes. Issei does some fucking insane things just because he doesn't know they should be impossible. I mean, maybe you can chalk it up to him having a Sacred Gear whose power is "make user exponentially stronger", but he never seems to consciously call on Ddraig's power when doing those things so I'm inclined to believe it's just him being an anomaly. Like, at one point he summons Chichigami, the Elder Goddess of Breasts. Chichigami does not exist, in order to summon her his magic had to breach the Dimensional Gap to get to a parallel universe where she does, something that the main villains of the series can't do. That's Rizevim's whole thing, he wants to travel to parallel universes so he can beat them up because he's a dick. And Issei just does it.
>>
>>52139896
No. I have a piece of gear with two separate modes, that I want to both have active at the same time. I want to do this by Importing the Weapon Form as my Device, and then using the Original Design option for the Barrier Jacket to Import the Armour/Clothing Form of the item as the Barrier Jacket.
>>
>>52140170
F!Aegon, my maybe nephew suffered ~cough~ a terrible 'accident'.

You see he 'slipped' and 'fell' a few times onto a dirk, and Connington tragically drank himself to death in record time.
>>
>>52140190
Zero knowledge of bleach, but it looks good aesthetically at least. Reading through it now.
>>
>>52137330

History's Strongest Deciple Kenichi

Start: Koryo High School (rolled)

Philosophy: Satsujinken

Ki Type: Sei +focuses Ki inwards

Focus: Unarmed

Style: Ninjutsu

Master: Senzui +can teach Kuremisago Style Ninjutsu- primarily unarmed
Rin Tachibana (300) +can teach Kosaka Style Armed Ninjutsu and Bushido

Skills: Civilian Skills +my companions forbid me from trying martial arts cooking
Ki Kneading (300) +Ki manipulation!
Enhanced Ki (150) +deeper Ki pool!
Sei Dou Goitsu (150) +can use Sei and Dou Ki at the same time- this has all sorts of uses, even if it wrecks my body

Gear: Forearm Protectors
Dojo +Post Jump- becomes a Warehouse annex

Drawbacks: The Shadow War (+0) +plot bound- will be present for all major conflicts

I was part of Yami, but my position was an odd one. With Senzui and Rin Tachibana as my teachers I learned all sorts of ninja-y things, but I was simultaneously looked down upon by pretty much everyone else in the organization. Even my teachers held a certain measure of disdain for me, not that it impacted their instruction, and that was a result of learning both an unarmed and an armed style. Yami was sharply divided between unarmed and armed practitioners, and both sides were constantly jockeying to prove their philosophy was superior while simultaneously looking down on the other.

Weirdly enough, I got a lot more training out of it than I would have otherwise. Yami's people had egos the size of small moons, so all it took was a little flattery and something about how "the other division told me not to learn from you, etc"- before you'd know it they'd take me aside and give me a crash course to "prove the superiority of their techniques". With all the ninja techniques from my primary teachers, plus all the tidbits from everyone else, I was surprisingly deadly- not that anyone actually cared or noticed.
>>
>>52140190
Nicely done.

Though, the 600 items are functionally identical. Maybe just make them a general item and make new 600's?
>>
>>52140121
No, not really, Issei's brand of crazy is sadly very rare, but the characters who embody it are legitimately terrifying.

> Sairarog
A Devil who has no magic ability whatsoever. Trained so hard his life force can punch your soul.

> Former Wielder of Durandal
Christ, where to begin...oh, I know. Because he has wielded Durandal for so long, his body has absorbed some of its bullshit qualities. He's an old man, but when he was at his prime, he had the Devils going, "Flee on sight".

> Current wielder of Durandal
Cut through a fucking dimension.

Those are the ones I remember who share Issei's traits, and all of them have one thing in common. They all at least started as Power Idiots. The Old Man got better in his age and the others are only just starting to tap into what they could really pull off.

Honourable mention to:
> Mil-tan
Normal human. Absolutely normal human...who looks like he stepped out of Hokuto no Ken or JJBA. Wants to become a magical girl. He fucking punches magical spells apart and casually resisted a Maou-level Sleeping Spell.

>>52140166
And a certain lack of common sense boss.
>>
>>52140190
I'd like an explanation of what the origins actually are. No clue what a Fullbringer is, for example. There's also some strange wording, such as "a taste with threads" and "you can have I'll give you". It might be a good idea to read through the jump again.
It might be a good idea to do away with stuff like 1,5x bonuses, those make the setting feel more like a game rather than an actual world.

Too tired to really read further, though it certainly looks like a lot of effort went into the powers section.
>>
>>52140357
>Normal human. Absolutely normal human...who looks like he stepped out of Hokuto no Ken or JJBA. Wants to become a magical girl. He fucking punches magical spells apart and casually resisted a Maou-level Sleeping Spell.
I don't know about you, but I plan on giving him his wish. I'm pretty sure I can transform him while retaining his existing power. Throw in a magic wand, a poofy outfit, and bam, Magical Demolisher Mil-tan will be the new hit magical girl series. We'll get a crossover going with Magical Girl Levia-tan, too. It'll be great.
>>
>>52140190
Amazing and really comprehensive. Absolute CP vampire, though.

Thank you for your hard work.

Once thing confuses me, you heave item options like sword chop shop for getting bount, shinigami, quincy and fullbring powers, but no comparable option for getting hollow powers, like a hollow mask, is that deliberate, or am I just overlooking something?

>>52140392
>It might be a good idea to do away with stuff like 1,5x bonuses, those make the setting feel more like a game rather than an actual world.
I can't say that I agree, anon. i like the clarity that comes with some hard numbers. But I know that there are others in the thread who have the same preference as you, so maybe moving the numbers into the notes ection might be a reasonable compromise?
>>
>>52140426
With the right perks from the right settings, you can make him a legitimate Magical Girl. That would be amazing and amazingly hilarious.
>>
>>52140190
As the counterpart to Shinigami, it seems like taking Reishi Control and Sternritter together should carry bonus. Otherwise the perks are a little redundant. It also incentivizes people to invest 200 cp in the origin instead of just buying the capstone.

Also, can hollows eventually develop the various kinds of Ceros on their own like in canon?
>>
>>52140392
>>52140483
Personally, I think adding some direct fluff as to why you're stronger that way would be good.

So for Bounts aligned with Kariya, the jump could explain that it's a result of his more direct and overt actions against Soul Society making you a better warrior out of the gate. While Bounts aligned Yoshino have additional potential (hence the extra PP to buy abilities) due to being in tune with their Doll.
>>
Typhon & Ultros
Stand Name: Boogie - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=260oetpb9mM
Destructive Power: A
Speed: B
Range: A
Durability: D
Precision: D
Developmental Potential: A
Ability: A heavily muscled man with eight arms and the head of an octopus - all rendered in rose gold with a dark purple, paisley print covering it. Boogie is the manifested partnership of Typhon and Ultros, with the personality and accent of a Spanish comedian - only it actually tells good jokes and puns, compared to the other two chucklefucks.
Boogie has two abilities - the first, to accelerate any chemical reactions via gestures from it's right hands. The second, to amplify the result of any chemical reactions via gestures from it's left hands. The number of hands used for either side multiplies that result - accelerating a chemical explosion by a factor of three would involve Boogie gesturing with three right hands, while amplifying said explosion by a factor of two would involve the gestures of two left hands. The maximum multiplier for either ability is four, UNLESS Boogie uses all eight hands on one possible chemical reaction - in which instance, the multiplier for both accelerant and amplifier is eight.

I need to know, ladies and gentlemen.

How does this Stand measure up.
>>
>>52140500
What kind of stuff would you need though?
>>
>>52140190
What does Transcendence actually do?
>>
>>52140190
Huh, no Power Transfer? Isn't that a part of the whole Quincy thing?

Other things:

>100cp Fred’s Blessing: You sure do love traps! All kinds of them, from the small
caltrops to the gigantic trojan horse. You can make new and novel traps, and when combining any previous ability can even grant them unheard of functions! Pairing this with Keikaku Dori will make you have the ability to plan for entire battles in only a few short hours!

Is that last line supposed to be impressive?

> If you are not a quincy then you also gain 500pp to use on the section.

I feel there is something missing here.
>>
>>52140700
Well there is a perk in the most recent Madoka Magicka the Wraith Timeline Jump, that would be perfect. Also Starseed Awakening from Sailor Moon, which has an optional Magical Girl Transformation feature.
>>
>>52140005
Hey I have A question about the Disgaea DLC,if I take the bank in the netherworld upgrades section will it's money it still be recognized as legal tender in other Hells outside of the jump?
>>
>>52140190
Kido: seems a bit too meta.
Gravity: can we increase their gravity ad infinitum with every strike, or does it cap out somewhere?
Codicia: Can you train the powers up to the level of their original holders, and beyond it?
Pentacle: How much of your power do those clones have?
Never read Bleach; why is a time extension drawback so terrible it grants 300 CP?
>>
>>52140190
Is there no way to import companions with an origin that isn't yours? Are the 400 CP imports discounted for their respective origin?
>>
Could someone tell me what the name and jump of a perk that allows you to loan powers out to people, and lets them develop that power, and then allows for you to then get back that power with the progress that other person made to the power still intact, is? Please, thread.
>>
>>52140834
Medaka Box, Lip Service.
>>
>>52140753
You can fuse your powers together, making them stronger and more efficient.
>>
>>52140834
The only thing that comes to mind is the Quincy perk from new bleach.
>>
>>52140676
Nobody cares about Stands anymore.

Go away.
>>
>>52140190
Only thing I have a problem with is all the hard numbers on everything. Stuff like the 30m range on elemental manipulation. That's not really how it works in canon and you should note that your range increases with yout power. Ans all the stuff like "you're 1.5 times better".

Other than that, looks awesome. Thanks for this.
>>
>>52140909
Who pissed in your cheerios this morning, anon?
>>
>>52140190
Does buying a capstone from another race make you a hybrid?
>>
>>52140190
Great Thanks
>>
>>52140190
Some parts are really vague and confusing. Could use some extra work.
>>
>>52140190
Is our power capped s Arrancar?
>>
>>52140881
How, though? Like Power Combinations from Young Justice? Conjoined Conjures? There's a lot of ways to achieve that end result.
>>
File: 1483253092269.png (22KB, 325x308px) Image search: [Google]
1483253092269.png
22KB, 325x308px
>>52139790
Walking On Wires [100 - Free for Neophyte] - Whether you’re a Devil collecting your dues or a lone Magician tap-dancing around the politics of the area, it’s good to know when it is and isn’t the right time to speak, or the right tone to carry. When you’re negotiating with other factions, you have a sixth sense for the right ‘style’ of formal speech they expect you to use, and what to avoid saying or mentioning in order for you to get what you want out of them...even if it’s just ‘survive another day’. However, this only alerts you on what you shouldn’t say, not what you should. That’s going to require a different type of skill.

All Myths Are True [100 - Free for Neophyte] - Well, not necessarily, but in a world where Angels, Demons, Norse Deities, Youkai, and even more absurd creatures co-exist in the same setting, it pays to know what’s what. You have an encyclopedic knowledge of all myths and religious texts that exist on present-day Earth, and how to quickly draw connections between them and the ‘real deal’ in this world and beyond. This won’t teach you about any unique mythologies in other worlds, but it will let you draw connections and learn about them quickly so long as you have a way to research them. Never mistake a Reincarnated Devil for a Pure-Blood ever again!
>>
>>52140994
Yeah, definitely needs a grammar-check. Also kinda strange that he isn't answering any questions.
>>
>>52141025
Probably more like Power Combinations, given that it doesn't possess a clause about having to study your powers and figure out how to integrate them.
>>
>>52140676
That's a very lovely stand. I would suggest simplifying it's rules but that's really more of a nitpick.
>>
>>52140798
>why is a time extension drawback so terrible it grants 300 CP?
Escalation. Also I'm pretty sure at one point someone destroys the universe, right?
>>
File: Fallout - Before the War WIP.pdf (343KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout - Before the War WIP.pdf
343KB, 1x1px
So, I've got a week off and I remembered that I started this a while ago. Question is, should I continue or give up?
>>
>>52141110
I'd say continue it.
>>
>>52141110
You already helped open the floodgates with Dragon Ball Fanfiction. Why stop now.
>>
>>52141104
What. Shonen escalation must have hit really fucking hard, because none of the offered powers come close to even a fraction of that powerlevel.
>>
>>52141162
Yhwach, cabrone.
>>
>>52141110
I'd be in favor of continuing it, especially if you are interested in it. Fallout's weird 50s supertech is cool enough to carry a setting even without an apocalypse.
>>
>>52141110
I'd like this to be continued, honestly.
Also, no Drop-In origin?
>>
>>52140856
Thanks, that was exactly what I was looking for.
Thanks you, anon.
>>
File: interesting.jpg (61KB, 750x717px) Image search: [Google]
interesting.jpg
61KB, 750x717px
>>52141110
Do continue, if you can.
>>
>>52141143
Now you're just tempting me to pursue a Lionheart fic as a jump.
>>
>>52141110
What would be the point of continuing it? We already have a Fallout jump and a Fallout 4 jump, we can already access a lot of the tech in the setting. What would be the point aside from this being another repeat of Dragonball AF with just wanting more toys?
>>
>>52141110

>No solider origin

Come on anon
>>
>>52141110
continue please.
>>
>>52141140
>>52141143
>>52141180
>>52141220
>>52141250
>>52141275
>>52141277
I'll give it a shot, then. To answer the drop in question I'm thinking about making every origin have that as an option. I'll also throw in the soldier origin and maybe one or two more
>>
>>52141110
I'd say don't. There's no real point to it, the fun of Fallout is exploring the post-war world. Pre-war Fallout is just bland fifties America forever.
>>
>>52141274
>What would be the point aside from this being another repeat of Dragonball AF with just wanting more toys?

That's exactly the point.
>>
>>52141264
Go for it senpai.
>>
>>52141143
>>52141274
>>52141301
>>52141302

Piss off and stop trying to make us lose content.
>>
>>52141320
Ah yes, because no one's allowed to have a different opinion. This isn't content anyway, this is a grab bag like AF was.
>>
>>52141320
He asked if he should continue. I have expressed my opinion that I don't think it's interesting enough to go for.
>>
>>52141104
>>52141179

Doesn't Yhwach still come into the time your in the jump. The plot only time skips for 2 years at the beginning of the jump before going straight back into escalation.

I don't see how the extended time drawback is all that dangerous, in fact the extended time frame gives you the chance to train so why wouldn't you take it?
>>
>>52141320
Piss off and stop trying to make us have boring jumps that only exist to grab things.
>>
>>52141342
>>52141346
>>52141387

Blatant samefaggotry.
>>
>>52141350
I... think it's because you'd stay around long enough to see whatever nonsense Ichigo's kid and his friends will get up to? Although that's assuming there would even be anything of note at that point. Which would be a perfectly sensible thing to do if Bleach hadn't crashed and burned, but alas.
>>
>>52141394
Blatant powerwanking.
>>
File: 22e7310559c9843d03bb3f68302d1bd9.jpg (100KB, 700x1009px) Image search: [Google]
22e7310559c9843d03bb3f68302d1bd9.jpg
100KB, 700x1009px
Jump # 6 Viking Saga
Background: Elf (100)

Perks:
*Soft Magic (0)
*Swing of the Hips (100, Discount)
*Enchanting Voice (400)
*Craftsman of the gods (600)
*Sorcery (300, Discount
Drawbacks:
*You Posterior so fine (+300)
*Personal Vengeance (+200)

(Ok breaking from my theme a little, since this is a reboot of my last chain I liked this build I’m keeping it)

Journal Entry # 1234

So it turns out one can be too popular. I have a bunch of frost giants after me who want me either for their bride or their bed… No. Also I have a human Jarl after me. He is mostly sending warriors; thankfully they have had to deal with my frost giant suitors. It’s kind of sad when one of two of your problems wind up being such a pain they actually start to conflict with each other.

Journal Entry # 1258

So to deal with all these giants I have had to build a series of deterrents. The plasma caster and flame throwers I hope will be enough. IF they aren’t well I have worse things from my time in the last world. I have taken to taking a few jobs to craft items. I have even got a few requests from minor gods, sadly I think I pissed off some dwarves. They apparently have a monopoly on item making and a few stopped by to comment wouldn’t it be terrible if something bad happened my nice workshop.

Journal Entry # 1272

So apparently the Dwarves have a Mafia because my workshop burned down. So it’s time to go to war because I refuse to bow down to those little bastards. I think it’s time to bust out some of the other things I brought from the last world.

(to be continued)
>>
>>52141409
Journal Entry # 1290

Ok, I settled things. The dwarves were more in awe than fear at my weapons which screwed over my plans. Still they respected craftsmanship and power so they have declared me an honorary dwarf and I have full rights to sell items to Asgard with a small tithe to the dwarf guild. Also I traded them a little technology but I got some nice magical gear that I think will help.

Journal Entry # 1320

So I settled matters with the Jarl today who turned out to be a demigod . Apparently he had something against my family. He challenged me to a duel and he was tough, a better fighter and his equipment was not half bad. However I had magic, technology and a plan. I used a device I created to use magnetism and hurled him back and pinned him against a wall. Unable to move he was forced to surrender. Anything he does now risks tarnishing his honor even further.
>>
Blatant shitposting.
>>
>>52141426
Blatant incompetence at using 4chan's mechanics.
>>
>>52141394
Are you going to jump up and down and call everyone the shitposter to drown your argument too, anon?

They barely go into detail about the Fallout verse pre-apocalypse, it's all been about the shiny stuff and how it all went to hell with everyone trying to survive the fallout. Get it? Fallout? It's almost like that's the point of the game. Trying to say "well that's dumb, we should get all the toys before the apocalypse" doesn't make it Fallout anymore. It just becomes your generic view of how folks in the 20s thought folks in the 50s and 60s would live. It's rewarding someone for living in a time with no problems or issues. "Gee, it must be so hard with robots tending to your whims and nuclear power making it super easy for you. Have a bunch of advanced tech, you earned it!"
>>
Blatant fishing for (you)s.
>>
>>52140190
No gender change option.
>>
>>52141400
I mean its not like Naruto where there's another whole series where they brought out the moon bunnies to fight. Ichigo's kid is not going to go on a whole new generation of shonen escalation.

The series has ended and I doubt anything in the extended time frame would come close to the final battle with Yhwach so the "drawback" is basically both free points and extra time for you to train. It probably should be removed or at least put as a 0CP or 100CP drawback instead especially because the the other 300CP drawback seals your out of jump powers.
>>
>>52141464
Does anyone actually do that? I'm just being mean to you, I don't care if there are posts linking back to mine. I know you still responded to me, it's blatantly obvious.
>>
>>52141447
>generic view of how folks in the 20s thought folks in the 50s and 60s would live
And that can't be a setting?
>It's rewarding someone for living in a time with no problems or issues.
It's not like there's other jumps that don't do that.
>>
>>52141493
>And that can't be a setting?
It can be a setting if it was actually explored and not just a background, like Fallout. Find a setting that's actually in that time period instead of lazy excuses because you just want more stuff.
>It's not like there's other jumps that don't do that.
Would you jump off a bridge if someone else did it? That's not a good reason.
>>
>>52141409
Look at this knife ear.
>>
>>52141493
>And that can't be a setting?
Sure, if you want to do an actual 1920s science fiction thing. That would be awesome, I'd love a Hugo Gernsback jump. As part of Fallout, though? Feels kind of spurious. That's not what Fallout is about. It's just background, of which we have fairly few details. I'd rather have a jump be about something that the original IP gives thematic focus to.
>>
File: ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING.jpg (90KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING.jpg
90KB, 1000x750px
>>52141493
Isn't the jump during the Great War? That sounds pretty dangerous considering it ends in the fucking apocalypse.
>>
>>52141447
I would like to point out that living pre war was not the cake walk you make it out to be. They were literally in the middle of a giant war with China, Alaska was torn to shreds, everyone lived in fear, and businesses regularly had lethal accidents and murders. I can add an origin specific victory condition if you would like, though.
>>
>>52141560
Nope. Read the intro again. You start ten years before the war, and leave the day before the bombs drop.
>>
>>52141573
I would like to point out that given your previous work, there's no reason to have any confidence this jump will be any good. Hand it off to someone competent, and maybe it would be alright, but with your grubby little hands shaping it? Ew.
>>
>>52141110
Please do continue it, and ignore the shitposter. New content is always good, and if it turns out to be bad, it can always get revised after it is actually finished.
>>
>>52141515
Thing is though, there's a bunch of games that elaborate on what happened in the background. Realize there are five main games that have tons of content in them so far, so I'm fairly certain you can make a jump out of the background, considering how the games empathize wandering around in a big, big world and isn't very linear iirc. Let's see where this goes
>>
>>52141573
I would just rather you find a setting that explores stuff instead of mining an already mined out setting just because of the shiny technology. >>52141597 is just being an asshole, but there's plenty of settings out there that can fulfill that criteria, isn't there? It just feels like another AF repeat.
>>
>>52141560
Yeah but a Jumper can easily predict it at their last day and just camp somewhere the bombs did not drop.

Perhaps having the jump be half and half, starting 5 years before the bombing and 5 years after the bombing, that way it's more of a balance of risk and reward as well as a story of how Jumper helped the survivors of the Nuclear apocalypse. That would be a much funner option.
>>
>>52141573
They're just shitposting, trying to get you to leave.
>>
>>52141619
I'm not "just being an asshole". I mean, yes, I'm definitely being an asshole. But I also honestly don't like his previous work, and think that he will not do a good job with this jump.
>>
>>52141408
Blatant nerfwhoring.
>>
>>52141320
Your first mistake was thinking that replying to bait stops them.
>>
>>52141626
Nowhere did I say I wanted him to leave. I asked him to find a setting that better explores what he's looking for. Not everyone is a shitposter, you're just thin-skinned and trying to ignore the argument.
>>
>>52139534
No, he really isn't all that great by himself. Have you seen Akisame's training machines, and the abnormal circumstances he's put in to grow? All the others were trained at a much more sedate pace because there was no rush for them to get strong. If Kenichi didn't go through hyper training he'd have been fucking dead.
>>
>>52141626
Damn right I want him to leave. Dragonball AF was a bad jump, I want actual quality jumpmakers around here.

>b-but what jumps have you made, anon?
Don't need to have. It doesn't take a chef to tell when a meal tastes like shit. Same principle.
>>
File: derp-dog.jpg (72KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
derp-dog.jpg
72KB, 600x800px
>>52141394
>>52141408
>>52141426
>>52141442
>>52141643
Blatant Blatancy
>>
Somebody please add RoboReady as a AA Corporation in Shadowrun. Robo Recall is awesome, but it doesn't have enough content for a full Jump.
>>
You know what I just realized? Breath of the wild has rito and korok.

And ganon.

Now, it's not impossible to be another timeline, but windwaker was the only game with those two races in it. Additionally, spirit tracks is the most technically advanced Zelda game, by dint of having trains.

So, in a nutshell, the story that ended the cycle of hatred and finally killed ganon once and for all... apparently didn't.

I'm sad now.
>>
>>52141667
Yeah, and it still doesn't check out given how long and how hard his opponents have been training. Unless that training regimen can take literally anyone and put it on his level, he's still a prodigy. And if it can, why are we bothering following this boring guy's story?
>>
>>52141619
To be fair, the only reason I want to make this is because I want to live in Fallout pre-war. Fallout is what I love, not the technology. I'd rather just rip out the tech parts and add something else
>>
>>52141619
AF is explored by an actual property, though. It's not even the same thing despite your childish stomping of feet over it.
>>
>>52141671
Everyone remembers the other night where you had a mental breakdown, you know.
>>
File: what do you mean.jpg (91KB, 394x469px) Image search: [Google]
what do you mean.jpg
91KB, 394x469px
>>52141674
...Go on.
>>
>>52141687

I'm sad that you can't post under spoilers
>>
>>52141683
Why would it be added to Shadowrun?
>>
>>52141706
It's a jump done of a fanfiction that was done to get around the idea of Dragonball being an endjump at the time. Not really the same, and the idea of a pre-Fallout jump is following the same principle here.

>>52141702
If you're going to be insistent, then there's no real point in wasting thread space when shitposters are already flocking to it. Good luck with your jump.
>>
>>52141687
As long as there is money to be made then Ganon will keep coming back and back, he is not powered by dark forces, but Corporate greed.
>>
>>52141706
Which is actually a bigger concern for me and why I asked the thread before continuing.
>>
>>52141687
The way I interpreted it is that it killed Ganondorf Dragmire, but the curse lives on. That's why Breath of the Wild doesn't have Ganon in any human form, it's just the physical manifestation of Hyrule's doom. That's why it's called "Calamity Ganon", it's less a being and more a force of nature. The final boss fight even has Zelda say that Ganon has abandoned the cycle of reincarnation, it's not bound to a human life and is just pure evil force. So Ganondorf got his wish of being freed from the cycle, but the curse that drove him lives on

>>52141730
I'd sad that you haven't even seen any screenshots, it having rito and koroks has been known for months. Are you that obsessive about not seeing spoilers that you didn't look at any promotional materials for fear of it ruining something? Sad.
>>
>>52141687
Fucking hell do you not have the courtesy to post shit under spoilers.
>>
>>52141714
Which night? I have mental breakdowns fairly often. That might have been one of my breakdowns, but unless you tell me the night I can't guarantee it.
>>
>>52141764
...what spoilers?
>>
>>52141763
>I'd sad that you haven't even seen any screenshots, it having rito and koroks has been known for months. Are you that obsessive about not seeing spoilers that you didn't look at any promotional materials for fear of it ruining something? Sad.

Whatever you say fampai
>>
File: Bidness.png (1MB, 1500x1016px) Image search: [Google]
Bidness.png
1MB, 1500x1016px
So how do you jumpers run your business ventures?

Do you employ tall people with fish eyes?
>>
>>52141110
It seems like an interesting idea, and there are certainly signs that maybe Prewar America wasn't as great a place as people seem to think it was. I would say if you think there is enough there for a jump go for it; there is a lore series on youtube that might help give you some ideas.
>>
File: 1451107983927.jpg (223KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451107983927.jpg
223KB, 1280x720px
>>52141687
I'm pretty sure that BoTW can't take place post WW. Remember that in the WW timeline, the Zora were eradicated as a race and turned into Rito to prevent them from being able to rediscover Hyrule. They no longer exist at all. Yet they are there in BoTW, along with the Rito.

I think the Rito in BoTW are not Zora derived and are a different species. The different appearance is art style, but the lore clashing is another matter. After all, there's nothing stopping Valoo, who is implied to exist in all timelines even if he doesn't show up, from desiring to create a race and picking up some humans or whatever to give his scales and make Rito.

As far as Koroks go, it's just a mutation of Kokiri, who don't show up in BoTW either. There's no reason Kokiri cannot become Koroks in another timeline, so I don't think they indicate anything.
>>
>>52141744
Not really? Your complaint is that it doesn't correspond to a property. AF does, in contrast.
>>
>>52141732
For the same reason an anime about finances was added to the generic investor Jump. The settings go together perfectly.

>RoboReady has governmental control over the city in which they operate, and owns everything. They manufacture all the cars, run the pizza parlors, control the airspace....
>Their portfolio fits well with the setting. They develop robotics and strong AI, the latter of which is obsessed with the internet.
>They have absurd resources dedicated to corporate enforcers. Explicitly human ones who can somehow teleport, stop time, soak up bullets, and tear metal with their bare hands. There are entire departments dedicated to manufacturing weapons for their employees to use and discard.
>Their solution to product malfunctions is to issue a "Recall." Which means they send a magic Terminator to tear the heads off all the robots.
>This happens often enough that they've gone through more than 30 "Recallers."
>>
>>52141876
Except does Robo Ready appear in any of the Shadowrun books whatsoever.

At all.
>>
File: Anna22.jpg (301KB, 596x811px) Image search: [Google]
Anna22.jpg
301KB, 596x811px
>>52141834
>So how do you jumpers run your business ventures?

Bodacious Babes

I have my Anna's run them for me

Also I love saying that phrase to much to give it up I need it like air
>>
File: Sword.gif (982KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Sword.gif
982KB, 500x281px
>>52138510
>>52138540
I too, wholeheartedly agree.

>>52138885
It's even better when you have full access to all the baddies stuff and their resources.

>>52137454
>>52137526
>>52137672
Shigure's style is, indeed awesome. I would have gone for her, but I knew I wouldn't have been able to live with myself if I learned from her and then betrayed her ideals and trust.

That's why I learned from her sort-of brother. There's tons of things out in the multiverse that can't be reasoned with, that need to be put down lest they murder everyone in their path.

The path of Katsujinken can't be taken when faced with monsters like the Slaughterhouse 9, Umbrella Corps., The Joker, Orochimaru, and Hydra. Some evil needs to be put down permanently, lest it rise again and claim more innocent life.

So I decided to walk the path of Satsujinken. My bloody hands would do the deeds needed to keep the peace, even if it brought hate down on me from friend and foe alike.
>>52140291
Cont.

Everyone in Yami more or less ignored me, I was irrecoverably "tainted" in their eyes because of my association with both sides of the organization. This gave me quite a bit of leeway in messing with their operations. I curtailed as much of their operations as I could, but as a result things were a bit harder on Kenichi and his buddies. Yomi was run ragged by their masters, so they were more dangerous than in canon.

Yomi treated me even worse than their masters, so interacting with them was like pulling teeth. Now, technically, I was a part of Yomi, but I was never sent on proper missions- only the "worthy" ones got to go on those. Even so, I was technically involved in most cannon events- I got dragged along to do demeaning jobs, like act as an equipment carrier or butler.

Because I was in the background and so thoroughly dismissed by my fellows, the few times Kenichi and his band of buddies noticed me they more or less ignored me as a threat- like everyone else.

That was a mistake.
>>
>>52141873
His real complaint is that someone is making content, and prolonging the life of this thread.
>>
>>52140190
Disappointing.
>>
>>52141892
You've been here long enough to know setting canon doesn't matter.
>>
>>52141904
Of course. I'm just picking at his logic holes.
>>
>>52141671
It is not the critic who counts.
>>
>>52141834
No, I do employ Dragons though.

You'd be amazed about how having a dragon tend to the store reduces shoplifting and thieves.
>>
>>52141834
>So how do you jumpers run your business ventures?

Pantheon Technologies provides the latest greatest in medical, security,robotics,information technology, construction, engineering, etc. solutions. Pantheon:as if by the gods themselves.

>Do you employ tall people with fish eyes?

we will employ anyone who meets the qualifications for the position,our hiring practices and corporate culture is more Inclusive than Any other corporation currently operating,I mean seriously We have literal trained dogs leading the morning exercise,morning calisthenics Is just playing Frisbee with a bunch of dogs or a half-hour. allergies? Don't worry we can fix that and it's covered by your insurance.
>>
>>52141846
See, I figured the Zora in Breath of the Wild are just a different population. Zora are extinct in the Great Sea, but there are other land masses. Zoras appeared as enemies in Spirit Tracks, so it's quite possible they migrated away from the region of Hyrule and migrated back after the sea receded.
>>
>>52141904
Because everyone who has a different opinion and doesn't masturbate to every document that comes here is the great enemy trying to murder you all. Yes, you have amazing deduction skills, my statement of bowing out of the argument was all a clever ruse to bring your guard down so I could shit in your puppy's throat. You saw right through it. Well done. Here is your (You) as your reward.
>>
>>52141876
>For the same reason an anime about finances was added to the generic investor Jump.
Except that was a fiasco, and more about investment stuff being added to [C] than the reverse anyway.

We don't blatantly mix settings with no relation, just because they're similar in some ways.
>>
>>52141939
How are you not used to this shit by now.

Nobody is allowed to disagree. At all.
>>
>>52141925
In any work meant to be consumed by an audience, the critic counts. It's only in self-expression meant only for the artist to enjoy that criticism is invalid. So if Tamerai wants to do this on his own and never post it, fine. But if he's going to insist on showing it to the world, I have the right to call him out on his awful ,awful work.
>>
>>52141936
Better to have a happy ending that eternally perpetuating that shitty Demise and Hylia retcon faggotry, at least in one timeline, anon.
>>
>>52141760
Now look what you've started.
>>
>>52141963
Not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles.
>>
>>52141983
I'm sorry
>>
>>52141962
I wanted to believe, anon. But it was a lie and I should have known better.

>>52141963
Nope, seems we're not allowed to disagree at all anymore. Any disagreement is shitposting, no one's allowed to say anything other than "yes".
>>
>>52141997
It's not your fault. It's the shitposters who started it.
>>
>>52140190
Transcendence is weird, meta, and poorly described. It sounds like I can combine a flight super power with a Bureaucracy Excellency from Exalted, and this will make me fly faster, make me a better bureaucrat, and make the whole thing cost less energy.

There shouldn't be only one background with a 800cp capstone.

Linking Spirits seems to just make you take less damage from the environment, making it much weaker than the other backgrounds' 600cp perks that give vast supernatural power.

It's not clear what the capstones give you. For example, Bankai gives you "500pp to use on the section". Which section? The Bankai section? The Shinigami section? Do I get the free choices that Shinigami get or just the 500pp?

The statistic bonuses are weirdly mechanical. Why does being a centaur Hollow make me exactly 1.6 times stronger, especially since it seems to multiply other perks? And what is the "power" I get a bonus to for being a biped?

This is moving in the right direction and I really like how many options all the powers sections have.
>>
>>52141987
Yes, I'm not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, that's a very accurate assessment. I'm the man who points out how the weak man keeps shoving his weakness in our faces.
>>
>>52142022
Or how the doer of deeds could have done them better.
>>
>>52141763
I hate that curse bullshit for taking any agency and personhood away from Link and Ganondorf. They're now nothing more than playthings in Hylia's little drama just so she can romance her boyfriend over and fucking over again.

One can argue that even Zelda suffers, because she can't be her own person with her own destiny, own likes and desires, but is forever just a rebirth of Hylia destined to experience the things Hylia wants.
>>
>>52142028
You're always allowed to point out how the doer of deeds could have done them better. The result is the only thing that matters, the idea that just trying to do something in the first place is inherently worthy is something failures made up to pretend they weren't awful. I should know, I'm a failure too. That's why Tamerai is so infuriating, he's awful and he refuses to accept it. He's not even trying to better himself, I can respect a failure who improves and becomes something else. But no, he's just lying here in the muck with the rest of us, but insisting that he's living in some wonderful palace. Fuck you, Tamerai.
>>
>>52141700
His training regimen literally would work on anyone who actually subjected themselves to that nightmare. He's getting trained by some of the most powerful and prodigious martial artists in the world and they're giving it all they got. Not only are they giving it all they got, Akisame is making machines scientifically engineered to fuck his body into perfection in ways that would make grown men cry. The reason we're following Kenichi is that he's probably one of the only people in the world who would continuously subject himself to that hell because he's obsessed with Miu and one of the few that they'd actually throw all this at because he's the biggest, most gigantic goody goody even for a Katsujinken practitioner so they know they can trust him not to try and taint their teachings, also they're desperate.

What's your deal with talent = interesting? Kenichi's whole thing is being fucking crazy and having senseis that literally traumatize him with skill. Like the many times he's able to fight even when passed out, or when they threw him in the underground, pitch black training bunker for three days and couldn't get him out because he kept screaming in terror and punching things.
>>
>>52142008
The way you desperately side with the guy trying to get the jumpmaker leave outright shows you have no high ground or recourse from the accusations righteously leveled against you.
>>
So... I suppose this is a bad time to ask.

World of Warcraft jump. Reason I haven't taken a poke at Warlords of Draenor content is because it gets into different dimensions, alternate timelines and how Garrosh's actions with the Dark Portal caused two timelines to weave together and- Look it's just a crock of shit.

Unfortunately, now that I look at it - it's got plenty of content worth adding, and I also have to take Garrisons into account. Coupled with that, unless you take the drawback that enforces canon to happen there won't be any chance of the events of WoD happening and no chance to visit that Alternate Draenor.

So. My question - add WoD content, or no?
>>
>>52142088
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood.
>>
>>52142094
I don't think that talent is inherently interesting. I just think it's insulting to all his opponents, who also worked really damn hard to get where they are, for him to triumph over them because he's "just so determined and had-working". It implies that they weren't.
>>
>>52142108
"Righteously"? Are you serious? This isn't some grand crusade, it's pointing out an idea flaw on a fucking image board with a highly autistic escapism community. You just ignore how I said the guy trying to make him leave is an asshole and just focus that I dared to say there's no justification for getting your new shiny nuclear dildo.

Alright, we're all just accusing each other of shitposting, so I might as well just out and say the magic words. This allergy to criticism and disagreement is why everyone thinks Red is coddled and has a bunch of white knights. It's why dirge decided nobody cared about improvement and decided to leave to SB. It's why the only way anyone gets anything done anymore is to scream at someone loud enough until they give up and do what you want, and why the idea of "quality control" around here is a complete joke.
>>
>>52142112
If you personally think you can make it work despite the loose time-space fuckery, yes. Otherwise, pass.
>>
>>52142119
So you're just going to post empty platitudes, then? Just going to try to anger me through your meaningless nonsense. Congratulations, you've shitposted (shatposted?) a shitposter. I'm not sure if this is my victory or not. I mean, I have reduced you to my level, so...
>>
>>52142031
It's definitely a curse for Zelda as well. If I remember right, at one point in Breath of the Wild Zelda curses Hylia, for the destiny that was forced on her. I don't think she was aware of the reincarnation cycle, but she WAS aware of the fact that she was forced to be the chosen one.
>>
>>52142135
And so the monster reveals his face as his guise is burnt away in the light.
>>
>>52142112
I like more content.
>>
>>52141901
I still killed people even with her teachings. It was kinda hard to argue when the grim reaper himself was giving you a list of evil people who totally deserve it, and almost all of your companions were making the argument for exceptions. I was still one of the last two members of the group to accept it. Felt bad about it for months after. Still feel bad. Usually let Satsujinken companions do as they will with people on the list while trying not to think about it too much.
>>
>>52141997
You can't be blamed for the shitposter having nothing to do on a Sunday.
>>
>>52142031
About Zelda, which one is best to waifu?
>>
>>52140392
>>52140342
>>52140392
>>52140546
>>52140756
>>52140919

I'm going to have to work on those parts a bit more now. I didn't catch all of it and I am glad someone nicely pointed it out for me. Thank you all.

Did anyone make a build?
>>
>>52141997
You sure are.
>>
>>52142184
They all belong to Link.
>>
File: IMG_0584.png (82KB, 640x231px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0584.png
82KB, 640x231px
>>52142112
Other than Garrisons, WoD was shit. However its vital for Legion. Remember Gul'dan is from WoD timeline and it was him that initiated the search for the relics & invasion of the Broken Isles.
>>
>>52142184
Tetra. Get her before she learns she's Zelda, though, she becomes super boring after that.
>>
>>52142150
Who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming.
>>
>>52142153
Hopefully they make Hylia the next villain so she can be fucking put down for good and everyone can be freed from the cycle caused by her boylust.
>>
>>52142198
Not Breath of the Wild's Zelda. Link was secret-married to Mipha.
>>
>>52141834
> how do you run your business ventures?
From a distance. I don't want to micromanage, and only step in when I have to.
Besides, I'm much happier doing my own thing.

>Do you employ tall people with fish eyes?
We're equal opportunity here at MadSci Inc.

>>52141898
Didn't you promise to stop?
The meme is old and stale.
>>
>>52142191
I will. Just curious, is it possible to be an Ichigo style mishmash of all races by buying all the capstones?
>>
>>52141876
I told you guys that was a joke. Apparently I'm really bad at those. Anyway investment jump will be a real thing just for you.
>>
>>52142215
So you're saying I should keep saying bad things about Tamerai and not give up? Thanks, Platitude-kun, you're a real inspiration.

Tamerai, you're a piece of shit that no one likes. Any good will you get is just because you give lonely people on the internet more fodder for their masturbatory power fantasies.
>>
>>52142191
I would have, but I'm on my phone. Give me a couple hours and I will.
>>
>>52141650
Maybe you aren't shitposting, but if I was you, I'd blame this guy >>52141671, who IS shitposting and is arguing the same as you are, for the mix-up.
>>
>>52142262
But who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause.
>>
>>52141898
she good?

>>52141930
>You'd be amazed about how having a dragon tend to the store reduces shoplifting and thieves.

sounds like good policy, in my business we catch our robbers and resell them as slaves to compensate for losses

>>52141931
>Pantheon:as if by the gods themselves.

nice slogan jumper
>>
>>52142198
But we have 'you are link' drawbacks.
>>
>>52142219
Admittedly, the primary fault DOES lie in Demise, since he's the one that started this shit in the first place. He's also the reason why Ganon/Ganondorf keeps coming back, because of his hatred for Zelda/Hylia and Link. Not only that, but the cycle has done a lot of good as well, after all, without Link and Zelda, villains like Vaati would run around all but unopposed. However, she should be called out for forcing this on the various Zelda/Links. They never asked for this, and being forced to do this over and over again rather then simply moving on is pretty selfish of Hylia.
>>
>>52142282
Indeed, making Tamerai give up is a most worthy cause. I am quite enthusiastic and devoted to making him leave forever.
>>
>>52142280
Nope. You heard the anon, I'm just a shitposter now because I dared to say that something wasn't a good idea. I am shamed and a pathetic gremlin that can't handle more content, how dare I speak something that isn't mindless praise.
>>
>>52137011
Is there already a jump about Miss. Kobayashi's Dragon Maid?
>>
>>52142230
'till death do us part.
>>
>>52142250
It should be.
I haven't made a build yet either so I can't say for sure though.
>>
>>52141997
Don't apologise. Timmy's butthurt and lonely and you just happen to be an easy target. Try coming back later when he's gone, at least then you'll get some actual feedback that isn't contaminated with misleading shitosting.
>>
>>52142311
No, but Aionon is in the process of working on one.
>>
>>52142321
>when I'm gone
Oh, you sweet summer child, I wouldn't be here if I had anywhere else to go.
>>
What jumps have good perks for being a Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain? I know Disgaea has its' Demon/Netherworld tree, but I'm trying to keep my chain low key, for now.
>>
>>52142191
Does something happen in the extended time frame with the drawback that has you stay for 30 years that's exceptionally dangerous? I'm actually not that familiar with Bleach so I can't say for certain.

Bleach power levels where pretty static until Ichigo Shonen Protagonists his way to be stronger then everyone, so I don't think there's anything that merits a full 300Cp drawback, perhaps have it as a 0 or 100 CP drawback instead, like I stated before.
>>
>>52142299
Who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Holy shit, you really kept responding long enough for me to post the whole speech. This is impressive levels of autism, even for this thread.
>>
>>52142127
No, the argument that was often made in the series wasn't that he worked harder, he fucking worked his ass off just like everybody else but I wouldn't say it was more than them or vice versa. It's that his teachers and training regimen were fucking bullshit, especially because they made a schedule and worked together. Hayato Furinji the goddamn superman destroyed a nuke with his bare hands and got out okay.

Sho Kano, had he lived, was on the same level. The only reason he didn't just *ruin* Kenichi is because he'd already beat the shit out of Kenichi several times giving Kenichi some kind of experience fighting him and Sho's teachers either hated each other or didn't get along at all, and mostly focused on their own disciples instead of the collaborative training agreed upon for Sho.

Kenichi got lucky at some points, Kenichi figured some good shit out on his own, but Kenichi's martial arts pedigree with getting the entirety of Ryozanpaku doting on him and his own gigantic balls with going back to them over and over despite hilariously painful/fear inducing training is how he got where he got.
>>
>>52142339
you can get some decent perks for kind of thing in generic Sugar Bowl and Infernals, also Capt. planet
>>
>>52142333
That is the saddest thing I've ever read.
But it also makes me happy. So very, very happy to know that you're clearly miserable.
You just made my whole day, Sadman.
>>
>>52142319
So buying racial capstones makes you a a hybrid, giving you 500 PP you can only spend in that race's power section? Can you exchange CP for PP?
>>
>>52142366
Oh, that's a good start, thanks Bancho.
>>
File: you have made a mistake.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
you have made a mistake.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>52141901
Final

My whole time in Yami I'd been infiltrating them: their networks, banks, contacts- the whole nine yards. Once they set off to start WWIII I went into action.

A few hours before their final meeting/gloating session I armored up and layered a half-dozen different stealth spells and tech over me. With rail-pistol in hand, I started teleporting around ambushing them. A point blank shot traveling at an appreciable rate of .c is impossible to dodge, even with bullshit martial arts shenanigans. While most of the masters could survive grievous bodily injury; none of them could handle loosing their head.

Only a handful of Yami managed to put up any sort of fight, but still, none of them were prepared for someone going straight to lethal options. Those that recognized me were utterly flabbergasted that 'I' was the one fighting them. It would have been funny, but these were gleefully unrepentant murderers that needed to be put down like the rabid animals they were. Within the hour, Yami was dead down to it's foundation.

When the good guys got to the island, all they found were cooling bodies, disarmed missiles, and the handful of people who were redeemable/not complete psychopaths. Thanks to the simultaneous strikes on other major Yami strongholds by my companions, those few Yami affiliates that were left went to ground.

We ended up hunting the rest of them down as time went on. Only Kushinada managed to evade us entirely.

None of the good guys ever figured out what happened.
>>
>>52142342
I'm changing it now, I just gotta replace it with another drawback.
100cp for 50pp ratio. I put it somewhere earlier but I guess I removed it.
>>
>>52142289
Demise leveled a curse that is destined to bring suffering to Hylia and her boytoy for eternity. If Hylia would just lie down and fucking DIE, then that curse would fade away too, as it has nobody to chase down.

Who is to say that Vaati isn't also a product of Demise's curse? Ganondorf isn't a person, he has no agency or choice, he's nothing more than a puppet damned to suffer and fall into hatred no matter what because of Demise. It could be the same for Vaati and Malladus, even the Nightmare might be its manifestation.
>>
>>52142353
Yes, and I hate him for it. I want to see the villains win. I am a perverse mind who feels bad for the villains and wants them to win. They earned it, damn it. Some dumbass kid who came along and learned more than them in three months just because he had a good teacher didn't put in the same investment, no matter how hard the training was. He can leave now and have lost only a few months of his limited life on this earth. The villains have put in years. What's the point of all that time they spent mastering martial arts, if someone else could surpass them so quickly? Now they've got nothing, and it's too late for them to switch to anything new.
>>
>>52141997
Hey, since your here, can I ask a question about Dragonball AF? You know the Z-Sword and it's sealing ability, right? Well, I was wondering, can it seal multiple people? And, if so, can it seal them over muliple activations or do they have to be sealed all at once?

Also, please ignore the shitposters and psuedo-shitposters, Dragonballl AF is a very nice jump and I for one am glad and grateful that you made it. Thank you.
>>
File: Anna49.jpg (127KB, 724x693px) Image search: [Google]
Anna49.jpg
127KB, 724x693px
>>52142283
>she good?

She's one of the best since her and all her sisters are great merchants

>>52142232
>Didn't you promise to stop?
>The meme is old and stale.

I'm trying to and I haven't said the phrase in days though I really like saying it
>>
>>52142339
Captain N!
>>
>>52142345
You're right. I can't stop now. I have to keep going until everyone is gone. Only then will my work be complete.

>>52142367
I'm glad to hear it. This is my performance art, bringing both suffering and sadistic glee to the world. You've made my whole day, Enjoyer-of-Sadman. I know I managed to touch someone.
>>
>>52142309
Well, now you're just being a big baby. Here, suck on your pacifier while the adults talk.
>>
>>52142411
>Dragonballl AF is a very nice jump
No it isn't. You just like it because it gives you something powerful for little effort. That's why you're asking a question about expanding a purchase's power even more, you just care about how strong your imaginary self is.
>>
>>52142439
But don't you know? Anyone who dares to give critique are just big babies who don't understand the joy of mindless drivel. It's why it doesn't matter what your argument is, if you dare to question a jumpmaker then you're a shitposter.
>>
>>52142411
The sealing technique as far as we've seen in Z and AF is only used on one person at a time and I'm not sure if they've ever mentioned its limitations, so I can't say one way or another.
>>
>>52142397
There's several arcs in the series that help with dealing with loss. Sometimes it just happenes. There's no point in dwelling on it. If it makes you feel better though, there's no point in comparing anyone to Kenichi. You could still be a legendary master of martial arts. Kenichi just happened to be the perfect vessel for Ryozanpaku's teachings and post-series was implied to even surpass Hayato, who is more plot device than an actual fighter to be taken seriously. Since he and Miu got married and Hayato was very serious about stopping that relationship from moving forward until Kenichi beat him.
>>
>>52142392
Eh, true. Then again, Demise's curse was on their descendants as well. So it's possible that Ganon/Ganondorf/Vaati/etc. would come around anyway to attack Link and Zelda's kids, even if the cycle ends.

>>52142432
Oh, that words great as well, thanks NikaMoth!
>>
>>52142478
Wow, you managed to refrain from boosting someone's power so they'd suck you off in gratitude. Congratulations.
>>
>>52142476
FUCK OFF ALREADY THEN.
>>
>>52142503
>Kenichi just happened to be the perfect vessel for Ryozanpaku's teachings and post-series was implied to even surpass Hayato, who is more plot device than an actual fighter to be taken seriously.
See, this is exactly the shit I'm talking about. He's clearly a prodigy, just a different sort than the other characters.
>>
>>52142139
Between this and a few other people in chat saying "Get the main body / world done, then touch on WoD," I may as well try for this approach.

Now I'm gonna bow out before the monkeys opt to throw shit at me. Times like this make me wonder why I let friends talk me back into this shit every time.
>>
>>52142540
Always need to leave the parting shot eh?
>>
>>52142412
in my opinion, I think it's perfectly fine, it's a part of your character.
>>
>>52142507
>>52142476
Nobody has empathy for a whiner, you sad individual.
>>
>>52142551
Careful, you're going to threaten the loss of content and we don't want that.
>>
>>52142476
Literally you right now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS7nqwGt4-I
>>
>>52142014
I fixed the capstone issue with Drop-In, and added this to the description of linking spirits to buff it.
"While these are just the beginnings, in time you can “convince” the air around you not to go inside your opponent's lungs, or the energy attack to pass through you instead of making contact."
Each other capstone grants you with 500pp to use for that capstone's section (Bankai for Shinigami, etc.)
>>
>>52142551
You know it bruh. I mean according to you guys I'm just a dumbass, so what do I know eh?
>>
>>52142503
Losers have no value whatsoever.
>>
in warframe, can imported companions get warframes? they get 600 cp for perks but none for items, but you can import them as tenno(for a price) which get warframes for free. (or infested, but this is less than relevant to my concerns currently).
>>
>>52142551
Says someone clearly desperate to work in a parting shot.
>>
>>52142520
If you wanna call him a prodigy for his weird Miu obsession and perseverance in the face of things that gave him PTSD, I won't stop you. I wanna be clear on this too since this has been talked about for a while, I don't like Kenichi. I think he's a fucking dick bag who constantly ignores the wishes of others and is freakishly obsessed with Miu, even from day 1, despite barely knowing her at the time and not even remembering that he met her once when they were kids until months later. That whole scene where he's crying with frustration about Miu willingly trying to go with Sho was just fucking weird.
>>
>>52142585
Cool, you're wrong.
>>
>>52142585
Don't be so hard on yourself anon
>>
>>52142478
Ah, okay, thanks.

I was probably being a little greedy in asking a question like that anyway.
>>
>>52142574
>Each other capstone grants you with 500pp to use for that capstone's section (Bankai for Shinigami, etc.)
But you don't get anything that race would get for free in their power section?
>>
>>52142540
Why don't you just leave, then? You clearly don't want to be here, and forcing yourself to do something you hate isn't exactly healthy.
>>
>>52142612
Sounds like something a loser would say.

If you're not the best, you have no value.

>>52142615
These sort of shots don't have impact when you apply your principles to yourself already.
>>
>>52142623
>demanding a jumpmaker leave
You've called the flock to yourself. Run. Flee if you wish to live.
>>
>>52142623
I hate seeing my friends miserable, and for some fucking reason I can't have fun unless the people I know are also having fun.

It's a cycle of bullshit anon. Maybe I'm just a masochist deep down.
>>
>>52142600
You're angry at a guy for being sad a girl was dumping him?
>>
>>52142184
This one of course. But like for real and not memeing.
>>
While I'm still here anyone have a suggestion for a slice of life setting I could make into a jump?
>>
>>52142585
Are you saying that as someone who has won at everything in their life without exception?

If so then why are you here instead of your Hugh Hefner mansion, lying back on your mountain of gold, while fanned from beauties from around the world?

If not, then stop insulting yourself as badly as your insulting everyone else, you shortsighted arrogant douche.
>>
>>52142677
Slice of life is the worst genre.
>>
>>52142682
There is nothing wrong with applying your standards for others onto yourself.
>>
>>52142677
Any particular type? Anime, real life, games?

Any preferred secondary genre, like comedy or tragedy?
>>
>>52142578
Always great to see your little clique continues this "Everyone is the shitposter, not just one or two guys, so I'll treat them all as shitposters". It's not at all just feeding that cycle of misery.
>>
>>52142677
Haruhi?
>>
>>52142677
Pick one that you like. If you're not doing one you like, you'll make a shit work.
>>
>>52142677
What about the one with the cute little girl that hates Sundays and dances to weird music on the TV?
/f/ isn't particularly helpful, I don't know what it's actually called, but it might be fun.
>>
>>52142695
Yeah. I mean, that's how I know losers have no value. I am one, I have no value, there aren't any other factors that would cause me to not have value, so it must be that I'm a loser.
>>
>>52142687
>Slice of life is the best genre.
ftfy

>>52142677
YuruYuri, Demi-Chan, Tesagure! Bukatsumono, Nichibros, Barakamon.
>>
>>52142649
Chill the fuck out man. He's just asking a question.
>>
>>52142695
And yet you fail to meet those standards, anon. You are a loser, even if you lose just once, ever in your whole life, according to you. Crtieria which includes you, me and everyone else, ever.
>>
>>52142677
Actually having one, instead of hanging around here.
>>
>>52142184
Skyward Sword Zelda best Zelda.
>>
>>52142733
No. We can never chill out. We must always have content, regardless of the situation. You saw it earlier in thread.
>>
>>52142677
Whatever one this is.
http://i.4cdn.org/f/Don-%26%23039%3Bt%20drop%20that%20tuturu.swf

I imagine that dumb noise she makes gets annoying after a while, but the dude seems like he might be cool to hang with.
>>
>>52142659
Nah, it wasn't that. To see how radical his reaction was. You gotta understand that his first reaction to seeing her leave the zoo with Sho on his motorcycle was "that guy is fucking kidnapping Miu, no." He then proceeded to chase them down and tackled the bike after taking a short cut which she was still riding at the time I wanna remind. This entire time and even after he confronts them, Kenichi is throwing out random insults like "kidnapper gorilla" and is generally furious. Almost gets into a fight with Sho, friend who was wondering by at the time bites the bullet for him when he nearly gets killed and holds him down, negotiating with Sho to not kill Kenichi. Then, even after Miu said it was cool. Kenichi is crying for Miu not to lend him her power and being extremely dramatic when he doesn't even know the situation. I'm not doing it justice, Kenichi is a lunatic That all being said, he and Miu are perfect for each other because she's just obsessed and crazy about him. She's flown into several berserker rages after seeing him hurt and nearly killed people despite being Katsujinken, only to get snapped out of it by Kenichi, eventually, usually.
>>
>>52142765
>Steins;Gate
>SoL
lol
>>
>>52142574
But every option in the Bankai section costs 300pp and every option in Sternritter 0 is 400pp, so you always have 200pp/100pp left over that you can never spend.

Also the Arrancer section doesn't list the cost per power, so I assume it's just 100pp each like the section above.
>>
>>52142756
Is this the new fotm shitposting where we equate wanting jumps to being bad?
Because I really don't think this will catch on.
>>
>>52142733
That was a joke. Chill man.

>>52142756
Chill out, shitty-chan. Grab some mellow. Y'know.

>>52142726
Your not a loser, brah. That's just bullshit. There's no winner and losers in this world, it's all just media crap. All of us are as much winners or losers as we choose to be, or as much as we let others convince us we are.

You are a winner, brah. A Champ. Dont let anyone else tell you different just because you don't meet their arbitrary standards. And don't let them make you feel bad just because someone else might do well based on those same arbitrary standards.
>>
>>52142706
Anime or real life preferred, I don't have much money for games, genre wise I prefer anything that isn't tragedy

>>52142714
I'll think about it

>>52142720
I haven't watched a slice of life for a while, was kinda hoping I would be reminded of some

>>52142722
If anyone can find it for me I'll take a look

>>52142728
I'll take a look at them

>>52142742
I think we both know that isn't happening. Not after how much I drank friday, anyways

>>52142765
What is
>>
>>52142769
She doesn't sound like she's all that obsessed with him if she's willing to fuck this Sho guy, though.
>>
>>52142677
Shokugeki no Souma?
>>
File: Fedora The tipping.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Fedora The tipping.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>52142677
This
>>
>>52142765
Steins;Gate is not slice of life, it's a time travel mystery thing.
>>
>>52142707
>little clique

No that's just my innate depression and ability to jump to conclusions being amplified by a lack of caffeine.

>>52142796
>That was a joke. Chill man.

Aight, my bad man.
>>
>>52142677
Watamote.
>>
>>52142793
They get the existing freebies and can buy other options in the shikai section, same for Quincies.
Im trying to clarify this more in the update.
>>
File: Ara14.png (657KB, 704x884px) Image search: [Google]
Ara14.png
657KB, 704x884px
>>52142561
>in my opinion, I think it's perfectly fine, it's a part of your character.

Thanks anon, I'll still try to cut down on saying it so that I won't annoy other anons but I'll say it if something has to do with Bodacious Babes like the symbiote talk a few threads ago
>>
>>52142735
Except those who are the best at what they do.
>>
>>52142806
How did I forget this? I'll see if I can pick it back up

>>52142808
Haha. Yeah, no. Got enough autism, thank you
>>
>>52142184
>Waifuing Zelda
>Not Midna
>Or Ruto
0/10

Only Skyward Sword Zelda is worth it, and she's Childhood Best Friends with Link. I ain't touching that.
>>
>>52142388
Perhaps a drawback where your on Aizen's keikaku, he wishes to force you to grow until you can give him a good fight, a substitute in case Ichigo does't work out. He'll send low level enemies such as Hollows or low seated Shinigami first and gradually scale it up until your fighting captain level enemies, luckily Ichigo will deal with Aizen before he has a go against you but its still going to be a rough ride.

Or perhaps a, Soul Society has marked you for execution similar to Rukia in the beginning. Walk silently or you might end up facing Yamamoto himself.
>>
>>52142808
>>
>>52142797
Skip Beat - Girl trying to make it in the entertainment industry.
Shokugeki no Soma - Guy trying to make it in the food industry
Girls of the Wild's - Girls having cage fights, and a guy just looking out for his abandonded younger siblings (seriously the first few chapters are heartbreaking)

Sorry, these are all I can come up with. They are all on Managreader dot net.
>>
>>52142879
>Skip Beat - Girl trying to make it in the entertainment industry.
So it's hardcore porn?
>>
File: Chuunibyou the ArmGrabbing.pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
Chuunibyou the ArmGrabbing.pdf
1MB, 1x1px
>>52142808
Here is the expantion
>>
>>52142808
Looks good, put it on the drive.
>>
File: End It All.png (143KB, 600x390px) Image search: [Google]
End It All.png
143KB, 600x390px
>>52142677
>>52142797
No matter how I look at it, it's you guys fault this series doesn't have a jump yet.
>>
>>52142846
Even the best have made at least one mistake at some point in their life, even in their area of speciality.

How far are you going to dig this hole anyway?
>>
File: THAT BETTER BE MILK.jpg (388KB, 766x1024px) Image search: [Google]
THAT BETTER BE MILK.jpg
388KB, 766x1024px
>>52142912
>>
>>52142870
... I never though of that. I like it. Thank you kind anon.
>>
>>52142879
I'll take a look at Skip Beat, see if I like it. Thinking of doing Shokugeki and Gild's of the Wilds

>>52142826
>>52142921
I barely made it through the first time, anons. I don't know if I can go a second round.
>>
>>52142898
L-lewd, sempai.

No actually, more like daytime tv dramas. It's been a while since i read it. Something to do with outdoing a bastard ex-boyfriend who's also trying to make in big in entertainment (and no, it is not porn).

It's actually really funny. I think I'll reread it in the near future notwthat I've remembered it.
>>
>>52142800
She doesn't though? She was going with him since he had information on her dad. He was actually gonna help her out too because of a love at first sight thing. She inspires that effect semi-frequently.
>>
>>52142958
Just pointing out that if it was remotely keyed on real life, the only way you make it big in any kind of entertainment is through fucking a lot of people who then give you roles as favors.
>>
>>52142956
Please don't touch GotW. I like it toomuch to see it be done just because someone wanted to take requests and not because they genuinely wanted to do that jump.
>>
>>52142898
Porn Star Gauntlet when?
>>
>>52142934
If that isn't milk. I have to admit. That's my fetish.

Not being in it, but the other thing.
>>
>>52142994
Violates the anti-porn rules worse than CoC.
>>
>>52142964
You're not making sense. This Sho guy loves her, and will give her information on her dad if she goes with him to wherever he lives. You know that's basically a sex for info type deal, right?
>>
>>52142808
>>52142912
Oh, my god... It's sooo beautiful.
I tip my fedora to m'ladies, in salute to you good sirs.
>>
File: Oomukade2.jpg (288KB, 950x629px) Image search: [Google]
Oomukade2.jpg
288KB, 950x629px
>>52142921
I thought it was more than adequately covered by Generic SoL. So I decided to spend some CP on a yandere that was basically Tomoko. But I also made it a world with monstergirls. So I rolled to see what monster girl she'd be.
It fit so perfectly I didn't have the heart to re-roll something less absolutely terrifying.
>>
>>52142956
DO IT TAMERAI. FULFIL YOUR DESTINY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r28NIJkKfEs
>>
>>52142976
Thankfully, I guess the author took some 'artistic liberties' and sidestepped the whole 'whore yourself out for fame' plot point.

I would have taken some of the joy, humour and comedy out of things if the main character was 'invited' to an orgy of desperate wannabees and old fat executives, with an implicit threat to put out or her career would go down the drain.

On the whole, I think it was for the best.
>>
>>52142540
Hey, next time you leave, can you take Red with you?
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (644KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif
644KB, 500x580px
>>52143024
>mfw
I...that's both really fitting and really creepy.
>>
>>52142994
Huh, I'd jump it.

>>52143002
You cannot constrain the lewd. The lewd surrounds us, penetrates us.... hmmm.
>>
>>52143072
It can be argued that these kinds of misrepresentations lead people astray too deep down the rabbit hole of the entertainment industry and thus cause them to go through that suffering, though.
>>
>>52143091
No, the lewd must remain bound and gagged for the thread.
>>
>>52142994
>not wanting a jump for genital jousting instead
It's like you want to do things halfway or something.
>>
>>52143015
Oh, sorry, didn't recognize your dialect /d/anon. He was going to fuck her mind with his information dick in an M/F conversation, then shoot his knowledge load off, leaving them both content and satisfied, albeit followed by her leaving with daddy on the mind.
>>
>>52142994
Would have to be a QQ jump. It wouldn't be welcome here and I thnk even SB would have issues with that type of jump, although they did have a role in Generic Hentai, I believe.

>>52143078
You're silly... but I like you. ~gags~ So, sorry, damn, even for a joke I cannot sincerely say that i like you of all people.

Urgh, I feel dirty. Excuse me while I go shower in hot bleach.
>>
>>52143125
I'm being serious though.
>>
File: sad and pathetic_1_1.webm (897KB, 854x390px) Image search: [Google]
sad and pathetic_1_1.webm
897KB, 854x390px
>>52143078
>mfw you
>>
>>52143113
Oh, my. Lewd intensifies.

>>52143125
Oh, god. Sempai....
>>
>>52143125
This is the best post all thread.
>>
>>52143136
Trust me, the last thing anyone in this manga is gonna do is bone. It's absurd with the level of fanservice and number of pervs. Knowing how it works, they really would have had a talk, or his side would try to have her captured because she's the granddaughter of their greatest enemy and then fighting would happen with them being back to back or whatever.
>>
>>52143155
Eh, 7/10. Needs more lewd. And a limmerick, can't go wrong with one of those.
>>
>>52143024
>adequately covered by Generic SoL
Those ones always came off as terribly feral to me. I mean, the only thing we're shown is from the companion section about them is that you can own them like a pet. That's either some Nekopara shit or they're more monster than girl at least in their behavior.
>>
>>52143355
I fluffed it as regular people, but with slightly different instincts. There may be a few ferals still lingering outside civilization, but most of them have adapted pretty well to civilization after several generations.
>>
>>52140856
>Medaka Box, Lip Service
Seems strange that you can only use that perk once at a time.
I mean there's perks like God of Highschools, God Point Granter, here you can give unlimited amounts of your own power to others, although similiarily you lack it whilst it's lent out.
Is there a way to use it for more than one person and power at a time.
Maybe Power Combination from Young Justice, both of the mentioned perks are technically powers that are also perks rather than just perks, so maybe?
What do you, anons think?
>>
>>52143024
Oh, god. That is gross.

Who on earth what want to waifu that thing!
>>
>>52143439
Oh, you know, people.
>>
>>52143439
I didn't know what I was going to waifu when I chose those CP purchases. But now that I'm stuck with her, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Slice of Life was the first jump in that chain.
>>
>>52143420
No you can't use it for more than one at a time.
Thing in one jump does not decide how powerful things in another should be.
>>
>>52143462
What people? And what the hell is wrong with them?

It's half centipede, which means most of it is centipede. All those legs and gargle-fargle...

That is sicker than furries. And I mean the bad furries, like almost completely animal furries, not the 'cute girls with cat ears' furries. Urgh.
>>
>>52143321
There once was a boy named Sho
His knowledge cock drew Miu the ho
They left with a strut
For a conversational rut
While cucked Kenichi cried out "oh no!"
I failed to deliver more lewd, but delivered with the limerick.
>>
>>52143439
>He doesn't want cuddle with his Oomukade Waifu
>He doesn't want to be wrapped up her multi-segmented body and feel her many nimble legs caressing and stroking his body
>>
>>52142540
I'm expecting this jump to be at least equal to that FF mmo jump in size and content if not larger. Don't let me down anon.
>>
>>52143510
I revise my score.

That, sire is now a solid 9/10.

I am sorry, but I am going to have to penalise you for not adding more lewd.
>>
File: Bobby-You're just afraid.jpg (71KB, 415x395px) Image search: [Google]
Bobby-You're just afraid.jpg
71KB, 415x395px
>>52143439
>>52143462

Also I think you guys are really overreacting
>>
>>52143503
Monster girl fags are furries in denial yes.
The appeal is that the monster is on the outside and not the inside.
Although centipede grill is an extreme pretty much just for the ew factor.
>>
>>52143531
I'll take it!
>>
>>52143521
Most of FF14's girth was Scenarios.

Which, I'm not going to say anything on THAT front so that in the instance I burn out like a firework I have nothing to show for something I did absolutely say. But safe to say if they were to happen, those files would be separate from the main bulk of the jump.
>>
>>52143520
Was the mental trauma you put yourself through to type, and think that, worth it.

It wasn't, my friend. It really wasn't.

Why, why, oh God. All those fucking legs. Why. Does someone get a boner from this. How? In the same of all that's sacred, How?

No, no, don't tell me. Let me be happy in my bubble of denial.
>>
>>52143521
Eh. The majority, or at least half, of FF14 is tied up in over bloated scenarios.
>>
>>52143540
Only a furry claims all other fetishes are furry to make himself feel more normal
>>
File: Ooamsdf234.jpg (281KB, 913x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Ooamsdf234.jpg
281KB, 913x1280px
>>52143571
It's called a fear boner.
You get one when you're scaroused.
>>
>>52143587
Yeah will I see monstergirl fags talking about sweet horse pussy that's totally not furry.
Right.
>>
How draconic are half-dragons in D&D?
>>
>>52143571
>He isn't a leg man
Alright, I'm not attracted to the centipede monster, but I do find your reaction amusing.
>>
>>52143600
That's just the centaur fags.
And that's closer to bestiality than monstergirls or straightforward xenophilia.
>>
>>52143608
50%
>>
>>52143608
Humanoid dragon level.
>>
>>52143571
Ignorace is bliss, anon.

Become the lie.
>>
>>52143600
At least they don't get off on a dog's head.

>>52143621
Bestiality requires it to be a straight up animal senpai.
>>
>>52143600
>implying centaurfags aren't into bestiality
It's not like Lamia or Arachnefags go on about how they want to fuck snake or spider genitals. Well ok I know that some Lamia fags do go on about Cloaca, but only a few of them.
>>
>>52143595
I am sorry, but my nether regions are more inclined to try to become conclave when looking at a picture of that.

Scaroused, no, scared and wondering why someone else finds that arousing, yes.

>>52143609
I am glad I amuse you. Now let me go suck my thumb and pretend this thread never existed.

>>52143626
Yeess. Sweet, sweet ignorance. A salve to my wounds. Aahh.
>>
>>52143621
Pretty much any nonhuman lower half goes that way.
I really doubt we're going to agree on this, but leaving the designating factor to the face alone is really dumb.
>>
>>52143663
>Bestiality requires it to be a straight up animal senpai.
That's why I said it was "closer".

>>52143686
>leaving the designating factor to the face alone is really dumb
It seems a much clearer method of categorization than genitalia, for exactly the reason you stated.
>>
>>52143686
The logical conclusion of a physical relationship is sexytimes and that requires compatable parts.

Whats wierd is how flexible some people define 'compatable' in this context.

Hah, 'what's wierd' as though thats the only thing thats wierd about it. Hah.
>>
>>52143578
>>52143569
Exactly why I want it all in content, not fucking scenarios. FF14 is a blight on the drive that should never have been accepted.
>>
File: 1435899101687.png (12KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1435899101687.png
12KB, 500x500px
>>52143718
Nice 180 in opinions dude. You're totally the same guy for sure.
>>
>>52143718
Kindly refrain from using my post to air your dirty laundry.
>>
>>52143718
Ignore the scenarios and its still a perfectly fine jump. If you don't like optional context, then ignore it. No one is forcing you to do anything.

You are talking like a shitposter. Be careful of that. Thats a serious offence in these parts. No-one wants be mistaken for Timmy. No-one.
>>
>>52143686
The face is the most important part of human recognition. It's the face and head that really make you think 'that's human' and allow you to empathize with it as one.

Genitals are just weird smelly holes you stick your dick in.
>>
File: Half-dragon.png (565KB, 418x711px) Image search: [Google]
Half-dragon.png
565KB, 418x711px
>>52143608
About this draconic. So less so than dragonborn, but still pretty draconic.
>>
>>52143718
You know, FF14 is up for replacement if you feel like you can do it better, which shouldn't be that hard if people hate the bloat. Just cut it out and remake it anon.
>>
>>52143717
Yeah, I'm not even in this conversation but I agree with this post. Sexy times need parts that match up, and most animals don't have parts that really work with ours without one or both parties risking serious injury. If you're wanting to conceptually bang a monster girl, they need the right bits or be a slime.
>>
>>52143777
That's one reason most monster girls (except the really monstrous ones) usually have humanoid torsos with humanoid genitalia.
>>
>>52143777
On this note, it would take a brave, something, to fuck a spider girl that has spider genitals. Seeing as how those are hard chitin openings that are shaped to only fit their own species.
>>
>>52143748
Faces are important, I agree. Faces should be human enough to empathise with, so you can develop a rapport and build a relationship.

But relationships develop beyond just chatting, and having the equipment not being a fucking centipede, is pretty important at that point.

It is prudent before investing yourself heavily in a relationship to ask questions like:
Are we going to be able to have a meaningful relationship?
Is she open to having kids with me?
Can we have kids?
Can we even have sex?
Are we even compatable physically at all?
If she going to eat me after she is done?
Is she going to inject me with a paralytic drug from a stinger after coitus so that I may be injected further with eggs of our children so I may be their first meal?

Your future matter, anon. Don't invest in a doomed relationship where neither of you can satisfy the others emotional wants and desires, and also she's a fucking centipede, a fucking bug under her waist. Fuck, Urg-Arghhh.
>>
>>52143777
Slimes are fine. Wierdly. But fine.
>>
>>52143822
>a fucking bug under her waist.
You could be fucking that bug under your waist.

Sorry, I felt compelled, honestly someone should smack me.
>>
>>52143854
Anon... Why. Just... why?

What did I do to hurt you so?

~dry retching~

~cough~ "ro... rosebud..."
>>
File: s0gt1q6.jpg (33KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
s0gt1q6.jpg
33KB, 500x373px
>>52143024
>>52143399

How many people took that option in SoL, anyway?

How did that work?
>>
>>52143846
I like the blue ones.

Orange and pink are a right turnoff. Too glaring.
>>
>>52143822
You can see from her anatomy that her centipede parts begin under her pussy.
>>
>>52143880
>action posting
Stop that.
>>
>>52143822
She's a monster girl. She needs dick to live. I'm fairly certain that compatibility is not going to be an issue.
>>
>>52143747
If you look at it objectively, once you ignore the scenarios the problems are still there like >>52143578 said. I'd go to say that it's even worse without the scenario, because it becomes apparent just how hollow it is as a jump. It's poorly written with a massive amount of useless language, and has too few options on offer. Not a single capstone booster is a sin.

I don't bother commenting on that SBer's jumps because it seems whenever you do, people go rabid defending him. He's the only SBer that seems to get that treatment, it's pretty ridiculous.
>>
>>52143899
So, this is how I die.
From sheer disgust.

~dies~

>>52143910
~Revives~
No, anon. Stay in school.
~dies again and for good.~

>>52143912
~Becomes a little deader, just to sure.~
>>
>>52143926
This is some real epic bait dude.
It's like you're trying to be obvious.

Why don't you break character for a moment so we can have a real discussion about your problems.
>>
>>52143886
Personally I took that option and imported Geneforge's magic. It was a world where people genetically/magically engineered monster girls for domestic purposes. It was fun.
>>
>>52143926
Then make a better one. That option seems to be on the table. So go on, you have our support, such as it is.

But just complaining about it, on it's own isn't terribly productive. How about you come back in a while with a WIP and we'll see, okay?
>>
>>52143956
Look, another rabid fanboy. You can't look at things and admit that they're bad, instead you have to shit about bait. Length is not quality. Wordiness is not quality.
>>
>>52143943
I disagree with you on centipede girls harshly, but I have to respect your hustle.
>>
>>52143926
>Not a single capstone booster is a sin.
No, it's fucking not. A capstone booster is an optional additional that should only be put in if it's justified in the setting. Sometimes, a capstone booster is a sin.
>>
>>52143959
Huh, wierd.

I find centipede girl disturbing and yet, this looks cute. I guess it must be the legs.

Oh, look she wants some sushi, ooh. Cute.

Would not want to /d/ but wouldn't have night terrors if I met her in person. Progress.
>>
>>52143926
Capstone boosters are terrible design if there's no reason to have one.
It's build cancer since there's never a reason not to take it and it encourages capstone purchases to the exclusion of all else.
>>
>>52144000
He's baiting, idjit.
>>
>Create bait attacking dirge
>Fake outrage at your own bait as a way to attack Red
>>
>>52143926
>Not a single capstone booster is a sin.

Plenty of Jumps don't have a capstone booster, they're not necessary to make a good jump.
>>
>>52143992
It's bait because you actually think what you're saying has merit.
Wordiness is not inherant quality, but you have not produced any critique of worth so far.

Saying there's a dearth of options is goddamn retarded. There are like 20 perktrees. Furthermore capstone boosters are hardly mandatory or even necessarily a good thing.
>>
>>52144003
Well that's because itty bitty snakes are cute.
They're even cuter when they're itty bitty girls.
>>
>>52144026
Capstone boosters do not belong in every jump.
This is not an "attack" at Red. Sometimes they work fine. Sometimes they do not. I'd say she handles them well.
>>
>>52144026
He's a sad and lonely little guy isn't he.

Someone needs to take Ol' Yella' out back the shed. It'll be hard, but it needs to be done.
>>
>>52144003
That's the thing with monster girls, they tend to cover a wide range with many people, from 'I want to fuck that', to 'that's cute', and all the way to 'kill it with fire, oh god I can still see it even with my eyes closed'.
>>
File: 1466358296232.jpg (50KB, 408x439px) Image search: [Google]
1466358296232.jpg
50KB, 408x439px
>>52143926
You don't always need capstone boosters, man. They're only good if it fits the setting and solves potential bloat associated with said perk.

It's just like scenarios. You do it right or it's no better than a poorly justified grab bag.
>>
Just remove the jump from the drive already if it's causing this much problems. Then people won't even bring it up in shitposting because it won't be a valid jump. It's not like the jumpmaker uploaded it to our drive anyways.
>>
>>52144090
You're worse than everyone else. I hope you kill yourself.
>>
>>52144064
I think she does as well.

I've yet to see a fininshed jump with a capstone where it felt forced or unncessary.

I actually like the mechanic. it brings a sort of challenge to the process of jumpbuilding that keeps things interesting.
>>
File: Slime18.jpg (124KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
Slime18.jpg
124KB, 1000x750px
>>52143886

I did

>>52143846
>Slimes are fine. Wierdly. But fine.

Bodacious Babes

Also you guys make it hard for me to stop posting that phrase
>>
>>52140190
Hmm, I land in Urahara's shop 10 years before the start of the show, am I boned?

Only watched first season but I know Urahara's staying low on Soul Society's radar during this time. So how would he react to a random shinigami with reiryoku levels rivaling a captain's appearing in his store?

So far I think my strategy is asking him nicely to please not kill me.
>>
>>52144107
I'd Bodacious your Babes.
>>
File: Shitposter.jpg (65KB, 604x340px) Image search: [Google]
Shitposter.jpg
65KB, 604x340px
>>52144090
>removing content just because some idiot is shitposting about it.

How about no.
>>
>>52144107
If you're going to just ignore everyone that has asked you, politely and not, to give it a rest, could you at least have the decency to not blame it on anyone but yourself?
>>
>>52144103
I haven't said anything that isn't true. The only times I see people post about those jumps is for shitposting. The jumpmaker was infamous for people stealing his jumps and uploading them to the drive because he refused to touch the drive himself. Why do you think he has his own drive in the first place?
>>
>>52144104
>it brings a sort of challenge to the process of jumpbuilding that keeps things interesting.
>obtain one or many things several times better than everything else in the jump
>OR spend your CP on a bunch of easily-replicated gimmicks
>challenge
>interesting

Uh huh. You're probably right, anon.
>>
>>52144090
Shit-chan, stop being so obvious. You are embassing yourself.
Now wipe your bottom and wash your hands, and then go to bed and leave the adults to chat by themselves, okay sweetie.
>>
>>52144140
Bodacious Babes!

It's a harmless phrase chill out
>>
File: Derp.jpg (235KB, 770x587px) Image search: [Google]
Derp.jpg
235KB, 770x587px
>>52144130
But would you Babacious his Bodes?
>>
File: BleachJumpchainCYOA (2).pdf (305KB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
BleachJumpchainCYOA (2).pdf
305KB, 1x1px
>>52144117
Nope, Urahara is a genuinely nice guy, if only an asshole when it's funny.

I believed I have addressed all of the previous problems in some form.
>>
>>52144104
I think Fate and Street Fighter jumps would be improved without their capstone boosters, but they're not awful.
Mostly I hate that I can't justify going to either without going full ham on those options or the true magics since they're much better than anything else.
I want to be able to enjoy those jumps but I just can't without hard banning those choices for myself.
>>
>>52144169
Would Bodacia Babes be a better phrase.

See thats a historic reference. Maybe if we pretend to be highbrow, it'll be all right.
>>
>>52144172
Probably, I am a slut.
>>
>>52144143
You're lying through your teeth. Historical revisionism doesn't work when everyone here was fucking there.
>>
>>52144169
Harmless enough that you've gotten anons and namefags to speak up to ask you to stop.
>>
>>52144200
Because it was stale as fuck and spammed for days on end.
You're making an issue out of nothing. Kindly stop.
>>
>>52144180
I feel your pain, man. Those jumps are CP Vampires. that said, better that than jumps where everything is as exciting as dishwater, except that handful of options that are easily and inevitably going to be picked because what else is there that's worth getting?

i like jumps with hard choices though, perhaps a bit machocistically, it makes it more meaningful when you really have to weigh your options and make hard choices.

Also if you redo your jumpchain you can always select those things you missed out on the first time, giving the jump a reuse value (can't think of a better way to put it), that's good, isn't it?

>>52144195
He is not a clever man. Not even a little.
>>
>>52144195
Anon I think you're the one lying here. Dirge was known for not uploading things to the drive, and deleting his jumps from the drive when he realized people put them up. People got pissed because he should have had no rights to take them off but he did, so they told him to fuck off. All of the recent jumps that got onto the drive weren't uploaded by him either. He's also had his own drive since the beginning, the link just wasn't made public.

Probably should check your facts before shitposting back at shitposting.
>>
>>52144107
Oooh. You know I like the blue ones. Thank you. Thank you very much indeed.
>>
>>52144195
Replying to him doesn't help sadly. He just posts more lies.
>>
Friendly reminder that SB-ers are, without exception, literally retarded.
>>
>>52144311
You realize these people are arguing over a SBer right now right? Doesn't that make them even worse than the SBer they're arguing over.
>>
Friendly reminder that someone is trying to stir shit up just so that they can watch everyone argue about it.
>>
>>52144256
Dirge. Such a perfectionist.

Gotta admire that work ethic.

The epic jumps he makes are amazing.

it's actually kind of funny how the shitposter is trying to use his jumps size as a platform to attack him. He assumes we are all as lazy as him.

It's like he's criticisng Dirge for giving us good jumps, by complaining that they are too much of a variable that is often associated with quality, and then trying to turn it on it's head and make them out to be substandard trash. Oh, wait, that is what he's trying to do.

Is he and idiot or does he think we are idiots?

The answer: both.

Shit-chan's head would be a marvelously topsy-turvey palce, like Alice Liddell's, if not for the fact a pea would get claustraphobic in the void space between his ears.

>>52144311
Thank you for the reminder. Are we to assume that your not retarded yourself for telling us something completely without any prompting, as though your trying to provoke us in a painfully transparent effort to be a dick?
>>
>>52144348
And being super blatant about it, as well.

I almost feel insulted.

I demand quality bait, not this substandard junk.
>>
File: Slime25.png (527KB, 560x790px) Image search: [Google]
Slime25.png
527KB, 560x790px
>>52144140
>If you're going to just ignore everyone that has asked you, politely and not, to give it a rest, could you at least have the decency to not blame it on anyone but yourself?

Actually it wasn't that many maybe 2 to 3 anons that asked me to stop and another anon who was mad at me saying it and spammed the thread with it in almost every phrase he said and like I said before I still barely posted it at all maybe twice this thread out of the entire week of threads and I only started saying it after the thread started talking about monster girls and is on page 9

>>52144200
>Harmless enough that you've gotten anons and namefags to speak up to ask you to stop.

Those other anons you were replying to weren't me and the only namefag that asked me to stop was Bro and all he asked me to do was stop posting the phrase to him

>>52144257
>Oooh. You know I like the blue ones. Thank you. Thank you very much indeed.

Well your in luck anon I got plenty of blue ones
>>
>>52144368
I feel like the quality of bait in general has dropped across the site. No matter which board I go to, bait seems to have become universally stale. It's very disturbing.
>>
>>52144177
Looks good, though I'd recommend taking out the 600CP of the Aizen Drawback as that's literally only a faster version of the 300CP drawback and thus would basically be free points for anyone taking the first level.

Also is the 4000CP bonus in the capstone drawback only if you take the 600CP sealed powers drawback or the 300CP one as well.
>>
File: BaitWrath.png (230KB, 700x812px) Image search: [Google]
BaitWrath.png
230KB, 700x812px
>>52144311
>>52144330

Behold!

>>52144383
I'd blame Trump but I try not be a slave to fashion.
>>
>>52144177
Since Drop-Ins don't get PP, do they get something else? I think you should have kept the 800 CP perk, personally.
>>
>>52144383
There has never been good bait. Good bait is where you get 100 something replies to a single post. Did you ever think this place with its 50 odd posters would ever reach that? You'll have better luck on /int/ or some board that actually discusses things.
>>
>>52144383
Nobody has the heart anymore.
>>
75. Neopets
Perks: Internal Compass, Treasure Hunt, Hannah's Grace, Where Am I?
Items: Blue Ixi Plushie, Forgotten Shore Map, Book of Ages
Drawbacks: Boochi

I'm an explorer and also a baby sometimes. The two are not mutually exclusive once you can leap several times your height or are also a bat with superstrength.

At this point, I can't take a piss behind an Arby's without discovering an Indian burial ground or horde of Nazi gold. If I actually get onto a ship I can easily find Atlantian ruins by reading comic books in the hold, though pirates will probably have gotten their first and try to kill us to prevent us from revealing their location.

So, I will run around like a fool and make friends and find things and hoard stuff in my warehouse. This place is a resource gathering mission. Even in real life, I'm looking through the wiki and finding neat things to secret away in dark corners of the warehouse. It's mostly interesting pieces of furniture and books. God I love books.

There's also some evil shit here, but the world seems to be hell-bent on doing just fine. It's a cute world of fluffy monsters, there's not going to be anything the world can't snap right back from going on.
>>
>>52144177
Don't you say before there'd be some special interaction by beating a Hollow in GHQ then being a Shinigami here?
>>
>>52144397
>Trump
>imying it's not the coddled culture of millennial liberals lessening society on all fronts
Kek.
>>
>>52144236
Thing is it's not a hard choice. Unless you really like the cool factor of an option the booster + multiple capstones is almost always the "correct" choice. Well either that or true magics, but once again those are still top tier choices that eat your whole budget.

I find that if you strip out those options the jump is fresh and exiting with many different opportinities for strong builds.

For example in street figher boosted tandem style is both extremely powerful and nearly unique.
I wanted to go through street fighter as a shotoclone who's on the path to be the best, not starting out as Super Akuma/Seth, but if I don't take the booster to become a bullshit experienced fighter I'm permanently locking myself out of unique options which is something I hate doing. There's very little reason to not take it and it's not the build I want so I have to pretend that the choice isn't there otherwise I definitely would have taken it.
>>
>>52144177
The 1000cp drawback shouldn't be there. It's literally just canon but earlier. The 4000cp thing makes no sense and feelslike a bad joke.
>>
>>52144390
Either one, the entire point is somehow convincing the soul society to kill him, you won't be able to do it alone.

I'll see what I can do.

>>52144409
They are free though, and can get pp when purchased (I knew I forgot something to add in)
>>52144429
GHQ Drawback, it says whatever actions you have there will carry over here.
>>52144453
The earlier part is why its bad, Ichigo isn't strong enough yet to beat him.
The 4000cp version is almost impossible in that same vein since you have no strong powers either.
>>
>>52144446
So just pretend the choice isn't there.I really don't get this complaining about there being too many things that are too good.
>>
>>52144177
So what would you have to take to be a Vizard (Shinigami with a Hollow mask and powers)? Would it just be the Shinigami origin and Hollow 600cp perk or are there other things needed?
>>
File: is_this_bait.png (489KB, 2874x644px) Image search: [Google]
is_this_bait.png
489KB, 2874x644px
>>52144411
>100 something replies to a single post.
A day which will live in infamy...
>>
>>52144505
I'd say that's it.
>>
Suggest pranks or jokes to pull on assholes
>>
>>52144482
Ichigo doesn't really beat him either Reborn. Ichigo does jack shit until he gets helped by Uryu and Aizen, both of whom have the powers they need to nerf Yhwach like they do at the end. Just have Yamamoto deliver the final blow instead.

It's not worth 1000cp. If you have to offer it, at most you shouldn't give more then 300 because it's really not that unmanageable, especially as all the other factions would team up against Yhwach for you.

And the 4000cp is just dumb. There's no point to it.
>>
>>52144495
That's what I just said I do yes.
Except there aren't just too many things that are good. There's one fantastic thing better than all the other somewhat equal good things. To the point where I could make two dozen builds and every single one of them would take it regardless of previous jumps or current goals.
It's unbalanced in favor of the choice and I don't like it.
>>
>>52144528
>Pranks
>On assholes
Kancho!~
>>
>>52144531
Ryuuken actually, not Uryu. Uryu is basically the delivery boy for what his daddy made.
>>
>>52144177
I think a Bird mask should improve speed or reaction time or something.
>>
>>52144512
Yeah, and people didn't recognize it as good bait, they just shat on it afterwards. People are obviously happier shitting on people from other communities than harmless bait.
>>
File: Not So Tough.jpg (35KB, 490x539px) Image search: [Google]
Not So Tough.jpg
35KB, 490x539px
>>52144528
Rape.
>>
>>52144528
Use invisibility/time stops/super speed to move around one or two objects in their home at random without them noticing. Place a bunch of bugs in their bed(s). Stick a ridiculously annoying but super catchy song in their heads. Prank call them to let them know their refrigerator is running, except you used magic so that their refrigerator is actually running away.
>>
>>52144539
I feel you're ignoring some of the balancing factors here, like the 500cp pricetag. It's got a big cost. Getting a capstone booster means you can't even get both discounted capstones for your own origin without needing to get drawbacks. Yeah, they're better with the booster but you seem to be skimming over the idea that you can afford a lot less with that option too.
>>
>>52144512
That was pretty hilarious, one anon even got a 99 so overall it was a fun day.
>>
>>52144528
Genital Mutilation
>>
>>52144531
I'm sorry but I have to disagree, Aizen could only pull those tricks a few times before Yhwach says fuck it and kills everything around him, Uryuu wasn't strong enough either.
Yamamoto is a maybe, but this puts the entire invasion at an earlier time, and this also means that there are no Arrancars to help.
>>
>>52144528
NTR
>>
>>52144606
You have read the end of the series right? Aizen only needs to trick Yhwach once. Uryu/Ryuuken don't need power, they just deliver the special arrow that fucks Yhwach's powers briefly. Those two, who both have a very vested interest in stopping Yhwach, along with Yamamoto, who is the same, could all easily kill him if someone told them the plan.

Aizen tricks Yhwach with his shikai. Uryu hits him with the silver arrow. Yama kills him with his bankai. Done.
>>
>>52144482
>GHQ Drawback, it says whatever actions you have there will carry over here.
No, I mean like in terms of combining the alt-forms or something?
>>
>>52144528
Get them addicted to Krokodil and see how long they survive while steadily increasing the dosage.
>>
>>52144528
Inject bloatfly eggs into their body every several hours and tape the reaction.
>>
>>52144528
Forgiving, but not forgetting.

No one ever actually sees it coming
>>
>>52144528
gaslighting,using dream demon powers to make them have nightmares every night that affect them physically, you know, normal pranks.
>>
>>52144528
Stick them into a Perfect Lionheart universe and make them an antagonist.
>>
File: konata_wallpaper_by_tucacu.jpg (401KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
konata_wallpaper_by_tucacu.jpg
401KB, 1024x768px
>>52143886
I'm gonna out myself and say that I took it. But, I mostly did it for the novelty. Like, there's not a lot of jumps with monstergirls, especially not as we apply the term. 700+ jumps and 7000 years or more jumping, and you kinda want to see something different, y'know?

As for how it worked, I guess I assumed from the way the jump worded it that they were at least partly feral, hanging out on the fringe of society at best. Maybe there were some who knew how to farm or something, but I don't really think they would have integrated fully into human society.

But I also had a yandere girlfriend (I know she was my girlfriend, because she told me so!), that I got back CP for. And she preferred it if I stayed inside where she could protect me. So I didn't actually see them a lot.

So, yeah, it was prettymuch a novelty.
Sorry, my story's kindof boring.
I guess you could think of it as, like...
... the thread keeps telling me Monster Musume has hints of actual story but never shows it in favor of rural harem shenanigans. So imagine that, except instead of the story or harem shenanigans, my jump instead took place in one of the cities where the monsters do NOT frequent, and there still was no story, and instead I sat inside all day while my girlfriend (she told me I love her!) keeps warning me that monsterboys will come steal me away and eat me if I go outside.
So that was my jump.
>>
>>52144528
perform a lobotomy on them and feed them parts of their brain to help them get smarter
>>
>>52144528
Knock on their door, and then run away, so that when they answer it, they will be confused!

You all are terrible people.
>>
>>52144599
That just makes it worse really. Since if you're investing in the booster you should definitely buy only capstones to avoid wasting points and since it costs so much you won't even have points to pick up smaller choices if you wanted too. Drawbacks are not a limiting factor beyond the cap unless it's truly impossible to deal with all of them. It only encourages stuffing the jump later in your chain so you can deal with it.

Buying a few big super powerful things is almost always better than a bunch of little less useful things. Which is a shame since the lower cost parts of the jumps are well designed and they will very rarely be taken.
I find Sonic Classic suffers really hard from this too. The capstone boosts are immense making any capstone taken without the boost a waste.
>>
>>52144528
give them AIDS and see how long it takes for them to realize
>>
File: yuno-gasai-axe.jpg (57KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
yuno-gasai-axe.jpg
57KB, 350x350px
>>52144714
Sounds like you had a great time with your girlfriend to protect you.
>>
>>52144757
Except even before Capstone Boosters were a thing, it was still more profitable in the long run to get capstones over everything else.

Pokémon is a prime example.
>>
>>52144528
frame them for murder of their own family, then gaslight them into thinking they actually did it before locking them in a cage with life support so they can't die and have the ghosts of the dead stay with them constantly
>>
File: 1489017545453.jpg (80KB, 686x396px) Image search: [Google]
1489017545453.jpg
80KB, 686x396px
>>52144528
When they ask for change back from a purchase... I GIVE IT TO THEM IN PENNIES! Canadian pennies.
>>
>>52144082
Dumb question. I assume I can't get the discounts from the ghost rider perk in mc2 by being the ghost rider in the ghost rider jump?
>>
>>52144514
What are you if you buy the Shinigami capstone and as a Hollow?
>>
>>52144652
Oh
Since they are the same universe you can do that for free.
>>52144650
Maybe I can change it then.
>>
>>52144528
play the jigsaw games with them, but constantly heal them and force them to repeat for eternity. if they refuse let Mommy give birth to them repeatedly.
>>
>>52144822
don't say her name!
>>
>>52144786
Won't the ghosts tell them that they didn't murder them? Or did you mindrape the innocent ghosts as well?
>>
>>52144821
Oh so you'll be some kind of perfect unholy fusion of Shinigami and Hollow? Like what Aizen was trying to create?
>>
>>52144757
This is a problem with all jumps since the very first one. Boosters have nothing to do with it. Big things are stronger/more impressive. It's not a new fact and is quite obvious. They also cost more. From the very first jump it has always been a balance of lesser purchases but each are better vs more buys but each are weaker.
>>
>>52144836
if you're going to rape, rape all the way.
>>
>>52144815
No. No you cannot. Sorry.
>>
>>52144781
>>52144848
Yes but capstone boosters exaggerate that effect to the extreme.
I don't even hate them really, but I do think it makes builds far more boring when the "optimal" strategy is buy capstone booster and then every capstone you can afford.
Since the booster costs a lot in the first place there's even less choices to be made.
>>
>>52144848
That's a problem with the person, not the jump. There are plenty of jumps where low point wide spread builds are fine. Just because most jumpmakers focus on perks doesn't mean all of them focus on perks
>>
>>52144820
You become a reverse Vizord.

>>52144844
Pretty much.
>>
>>52144528
create other copies of themselves, lock them in a room, and tell them that only the one who rapes everyone else can live. then kill the last one and post the vids on youtube jump for views.
>>
>>52144528
Visit their house and whenever they try and get me something (a drink, snacks, etc.) I go back in time and hide the object somewhere nonsensical. I then just happen to stumble upon it later on. Stumbling over the top of a champagne bottle, and popping its cork, that happened to be buried in the ground outside their back door was an amusing event.

>>52144901
So what would be required to be a substitute Shinigami? Would becoming one grant the same badge?
>>
>>52144528
turn them into a breeding vat and have them poop out babies
>>
>>52144858
If you're a Ghost Rider from both jumps, will you have two Spirits connected to you? Would a Spirit of Vengeance get along with a normal Ghost Rider spirit?
>>
>>52144528
strap them down and set up a machine to perform chinese water torture on them using urine and feces
>>
File: dullahan.jpg (44KB, 650x577px) Image search: [Google]
dullahan.jpg
44KB, 650x577px
>>52144528
Swap their head with a pumpkin, then send their pumpkin-headed body on an epic quest to recover their head.

At the end of their trials, you reveal that the true head was inside them all along. No, it's not friendship. Their head is literally hidden in the pumpkin.
>>
>>52144979
Fuck if I know, make something up.
>>
>>52144943
You mean as a non-shinigami origin?
I'd say just going in to the academy and acing the exams.
Substitute shinigamis already had a zanpakuto, they just weren't deceased souls.

You're going to have trouble doing that as a hollow though.
>>
>>52144528
set them execution devices like electric chairs and guillotines and rig them to fail, then play russian roulette using them until they die
>>
How would one go about stealing Yhwatch's power-stealing power?
>>
>>52144528
Remove their reflection and shadow, but don't let them know you did it.
Then follow them around and use illusions to make it so nobody else can notice.
>>
>>52144901
Would you be able to access the powers constantly or would you have an equivalent to activating the mask for visored?
>>
>>52145012
I meant like Ichigo. Human that gains shinigami powers and also technically become a Vizard, since it still stirs the inner Chuuni in me

Speaking of that, is it possible to perform the same imbalance trick as Ichigo does in the final arc with Shinigami, Quincy and Hollow power to create the boosted form?
>>
>>52145055
Stando

Merging+Aspect manifestation
>>
>>52145055
Eat him with the power eating perk.
>>
File: Confused.jpg (109KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Confused.jpg
109KB, 400x400px
>>52145079
Why are you spoilering that?
>>
>>52145055
But if you can steal his power-stealing ability, do you even need it to steal powers?

>>52145079
Was Yhwatch even a spirit? Though if not, I guess you could force him through the spiritualizing gate they used in the first arc.
>>
File: SoU86mr.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SoU86mr.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>52141409
Jump # 7 Twilight
Staring Location: Forks Washington (0)
Background: New Student (0)
Perks
*Enlightenment (0)
*Student Identification (0)
*Fast Learner (150, Discount)
*Be(ll)autiful (300, Discount)
*Nice Chest (100)
*Reflexes (200)
*Self-Control (100, Discount)
*Occult Knowledge (100)
Equipment
*Transfer Students X 2 (100)
*Spending Cash (50)
Drawbacks
*Shirt Aversion (+ 100)

Companions
Professor Abraham Van Hellsing
Background: Myth Buster
Perks:
*Occult Knowledge
*Anti-Vampire

Akitsu
Background: New Student
Perks:
*Be(ll)utiful

Journal Entry # 1443

It’s good to be back in modern times. Anyways I am not sure… but I think I am in twilight, one of the boys in school sort of Sparkles in sunlight, his name is Edward and he is being creepy towards a girl named Bella. Yeah I would say I landed in Twilight. The Professor is rather horrified there is a vampire in the school and is suggesting we take care of the problem but honestly… He doesn’t seem like a bad guy. I have managed to convince Professor Van Hellsing to hold off on the vampire hunt. IF he isn’t hunting and killing humans he doesn’t deserve to die. It’s easy to suggest being part of crappy tween romance novel is a capital punishment in theory but in practice; it just doesn’t work. I think though the Professor being around has made Edward nervous do to the last name Van Hellsing.

Journal Entry # 1459

So I bumped in to a werewolf; he seemed like a nice guy, not particularly happy with the local vampires I gathered but he seemed in control of himself and not someone who would go around hurting humans either. It seems to be a trend around here the monsters are mostly harmless if you leave them to themselves. Van Hellsing is watching everyone very carefully. I trust his judgement and that he will not move without cause.

(to be continued)
>>
>>52144528
remove their organs and replace them with Styrofoam replicas
>>
>>52145067
I'm not sure. You can take it however you want to but I would do it as you have to activate shikai to take effect.

>>52145074
Shinigami Companion
Convince a random one to stab you
After that you need to get Urahara to do his special training to get powers of your own.

I think you have to buy some hollow power first, the hollow portion was always in him

I don't see why not.
>>
>>52145117
In other news I have decided to form a band. I am in the process of training Akitsu how to play drums and teaching myself Electric Guitar… Well I could use my aspect to channel my power through it but I decided not to cheat. I think we need some more members maybe we will fill out the band with kids from the school.

Journal Entry # 1582

So Things have gotten a little complicated. It seems tensions are getting high between the werewolves and the vampires over Bella. How do I know this, she told me herself after she asked for my help to avert it since I am a jumper and have magical powers. Apparently not only does Edward have some privacy issues but a big mouth. Edward and I are going to have to have a chat later but I agreed and I went and used the magical power of talking to people and listening to their concerns. So I heard the pact between the races. I think I managed to talk Billy the Alpha in to maybe giving some wiggle room.
Now to go find Edward… I wonder if I can really turn people in to Toads…

Journal Entry # 1600

So apparently there are a bunch of newbie vampires attacking people. This is bad because newbies don’t have as many limits as the adults. Personally The professor, Akitsu and I have put over a dozen down. Thankfully I hear the Cullens took care the person who was making them.

Journal entry # 1725

Ughhh…. So again Bella asks me for a favor. We were friends in high school… ok there was that time where I turned her husband in to a toad for a bit but he got better. I still say he deserved it; so I guess she thinks I owe her one.
Anyways now some ancient royal vampires are coming over some misunderstanding do to Bella’s kid. They are putting together a vampire and I guess she thinks I might be helpful for reasons….
Why I said yes… I don’t know, Still no matter how dumb the situation I guess I can’t let an innocent kid get killed because of a misunderstanding.
>>
>>52145096
When the shitposter isn't posting about nerfing, he's posting about powerwanking. That combo was a favorite of his for a while IIRC.
>>
>>52144858
I know, I didn't think so. It's just... it's a perk to be ghost rider, but I already am.
>>
>>52140190
Zanpakuto option for scattering your blade like Rangiku and Byakuya?
>>
>>52145096
Because I would really rather not have that shitpost fest start again, but the perk combo is exactly for this kind of thing.
It's basically from the same setting even.
Although now that I think of it since you can't improve stolen aspects I don't actually know if you could still copy things.

>>52145107
I'm not actually sure if he's a spirit, but since it's Bleach I just assumed that he's spirit enuff.
>>
>>52144528
remove their vocal cords and replace it with a defective vocaloid
>>
File: Rako.gif (141KB, 410x630px) Image search: [Google]
Rako.gif
141KB, 410x630px
Young Justice, Expertly Crafted Weapon.
Can the special property be X-Ionization?

Apologies if it was brought up already, but my archive searches turned up nothing.
>>
>>52145157
Well no one's forcing you to become Double Ghost Rider. So it's your choice.
>>
>>52145157
If you're already a ghost rider why do you need to pay to be one again?
>>
>>52144528
pass a bill in the country designating them as everyone's stress relief, and have the law make them pay for the cost
>>
A lot of these are less pranks and more out-and-out acts of sadism and sociopathy.
>>
>>52145182
I suppose I can skip out on the hell dimension thing.

The hellcarrier will have to be enough for all my OHGODWHYISITONFIRE needs.
>>
>>52145160
In there.
>>
>>52145188
If you're already a Kamen Rider why do you need to pay to be one again?
>>
>>52145188
Not him, but that ability to affect incorporeal entities is nice, though I think GR hellfire can already do that, considering you know... /hell/ fire.
>>
>>52144528
uplift various parts of his body so every part has their own mind
>>
>>52145188
For the discount on the torture dimension, the chains, and the car presumably.
>>
>>52144528
Putting Whipped Cream in their shoes. Put Advertisements for Garage Sales at their House Starting at 5:30 AM. Duct Tape an Airhorns Button, then throw it in their room. Make them switch bodies with someone they've bullied. Put a Harmonica in their Tailpipe. Smear the juice from hot peppers onto their door knobs.
Seriously, you people need to deal with your issues.
>>
>>52145223
If you're already a mook-tier bitch, why do you need to pay to be one again?
>>
>>52145137
>After that you need to get Urahara to do his special training to get powers of your own.
What? No. That just awoke Ichigo's innate abilities as his dad was a Shinigami. Urahara knew that all along. It doesn't give anyone at all Shinigami powers.
>>
>>52145211
I was just asking for funny prank ideas and then everyone decided to post this shit instead.

this thread scares me.
>>
File: Legendary Seven.jpg (325KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Legendary Seven.jpg
325KB, 1920x1080px
>>52145223
Because you can never have enough JUSTICE
>>
>>52145211
sadism and sociopathy are where you laugh at people's pain. as long as the jumper derives enjoyment it's all worth it in the end
>>
>>52145260
If this were SB, it'd be a lot worse.
>>
>>52145223
Because Kamen Riders all have different Gimmicks of course.
Having a horrible mess of a fused Driver belt is totally different.
>>
>>52145211
>>52145260

Don't ask questions then.
>>
File: 08de3c5eafb78df8eb3601ea7deb262e.jpg (140KB, 930x1000px) Image search: [Google]
08de3c5eafb78df8eb3601ea7deb262e.jpg
140KB, 930x1000px
>>52145223
Because I need more Gadgets to add into my belt?

Coins, Switches, and Cards! Kamen Rider Roulette will be born!
>>
>>52145278
No, SB bans for this sort of thing. You start bringing up NTR and torture and a mod will come down on your ass
>>
>>52145182
Does the flaming skeleton count as an alt-form?
>>
>>52144512
what is the story here?
>>
>>52144528
Curses work well for this especially embarrassing and frustrating ones. That way you can tailor the punishment to fit the crime.
>>
>>52145260
But you haven't actually gotten into the real pranks yet, like liveleaks style pranking
>>
>>52145314
anon decided to ask the thread to roll for their chances of fucking Jumpchan. Lots of people wanted to fuck jumpchan
>>
>>52145300
Twilight Princess Jump when?
>>
>>52145314
Cracker Jack got lucky with the fairy queens.
>>
>>52145278
If this was SB there would be loads of suggestions on how to best get gainz from it.
Several suggestions to eat them would be given.
People talk about this place having a vore fetish, but they've got this guy that has it down to a science.
>>
>>52145314
Someone made a thread with the title "Roll to Seduce" as a joke, since Cracker_Jack had been doing the same thing in his chain. The entire was consumed by it, as everyone desperately tried to get a 99, and fell into madness due to not being able to attain one.
>>
>>52145347
Blade claimed it I think?
>>
>>52145137
>>52145074
There's also the quincy portion needed for the merged hollow form but Ichigo had that because of his mother being one.
From the wiki:
Merged Hollow Form: After Ichigo learned the truth about the source of his Shinigami powers and reforged his Zanpakutō, his Hollow and Quincy came into balance with one another; however, should Ichigo's inner Hollow be woken by large amounts of Quincy Reiatsu, this balance will be disrupted, and Ichigo can meld with his inner Hollow, resulting in a powerful transformation. In this form, the left side of Ichigo's face and neck change to resemble the form his inner Hollow took on while fighting Ulquiorra Cifer, as well as his former Hollowfication; his left eye inverts in color with a black sclera and yellow pupil, he has dark marks running down his face and along his neck, and he gains a long, forward-pointing horn on the left side of his head. While in this form, the larger blade of Zangetsu turns white.
Ichigo's Shinigami powers come from his Hollow side and his father's Shinigami side, while the original "Zangetsu" was his quincy side supprssing his full potential.
>>
>>52145370
No I'm pretty sure he just did Wind Waker. Speaking of which is that one done? Because I can't find it anywhere on the drive.
>>
>>52145363
He's also fucking annoying with it.

Much like this place with it's eating disorder.
>>
>>52145371
>Quincy
He became a quincy too? ffs.
>>
>>52145363
You realize we've had at least two jumpers famous for vore here, and both of them are much more advanced in it than that SB guy right? Are you really that new that you don't know who DFC was?
>>
File: 10684808941.png (891KB, 1558x2000px) Image search: [Google]
10684808941.png
891KB, 1558x2000px
>>52145347
When you make it. So probably quite a while unless you hurry up. I've got enough on my plate and I haven't played that game like... ever.
>>
>>52145260
Hopefully you've learned your lesson then.
>>
>>52145400
I know about our guys. But they don't go for literally everything ever.
>>
>>52145369
Wasn't it that everyone wanted to get 100 and only like, one anon actually managed to get to 100.
>>
>>52145347
I fucking wish.
Midna a CUTE.
>>
>>52145391
Ichigo is part everything, even Jumper is not safe from his gene stealing aura.
>>
>>52145391
His mum was a quincy that got attacked by a hollow and his dad was a Shinigami that did the dirty while in a human body. It's the balance between all the different power sources which is why he could do what he did
>>
>>52145413
DFC stopped because the thread told him to shut the fuck up enough that he left the thread entirely because someone would shit on him whenever he tried to post at all about his built. Otherwise he literally made options in his jumps so he could eat everything ever.
>>
>>52145311
...why would it count as an altform when it's a transformation?

>>52145260
Anon. Anon this is an escapism game with multiple people. What you should be scared of is that this is simple one-up-manship.
>>
File: 1406069394176.jpg (168KB, 572x1180px) Image search: [Google]
1406069394176.jpg
168KB, 572x1180px
>>52145418
Midna a cute indeed.

It's a shame how the ending goes. Nintendo really fugged it up.
>>
>>52145347
No clue. Pretty sure there's a WIP for it though.

>>52145370
Amazingly enough, no. I want to do breath of the wild though.

>>52145388
Um, yeah. I had to do some minor changes and I didn't throw it back into the uploads folder. Give me, like, 10 or 20 minutes to doublecheck it.
>>
>>52145417
Yeah, it was 100, but more then one anon got it. DiSu got it at the end of the thread, along with one other anon.
>>
>>52145457
There isn't enough fanart of "True" Midna. Because she's cute too.
>>
File: IMG_0588.jpg (371KB, 1280x1761px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0588.jpg
371KB, 1280x1761px
>>52144820
I think Hollow with Shinigami Capstone would be a natural Arrancar. Sorta like how Coyote Starrk was. He already had his little girl companion/soul.
>>
>>52145418
Midna is a serious CUTE. At least the Generic Zelda can be used for now.

>>52145457
By God she's going to have a happier ending if I have anything to say about it.
>>
>>52145510
?

There's plenty of fanart of "True" Midna.
>>
>>52145525
No where near as much as there is of Imp Midna. Which is understandable, we see way more of Imp Midna than "True" Midna, but still.
>>
>>52145514
No, he purposefully split himself into two beings. He didn't get her as a weapon until he became an arrancar.
>>
>>52145437
I'm sure if moe was still here he'd be winning. But he stopped before the escalation hit so hard so he loses points due to less options being available at the time.
>>
>>52145400
Two? I know DFC but there's another person here who eats everything for power?
>>
>>52145576
Val.
>>
>>52145576
Val, originally Canni-Val
>>
>>52145562
DFC pulls ahead because unlike the SB guy trying to mimic him, he actually made jumps so that the could fulfill his eating fetish
>>
>>52145627
>>52145638
She eats people for power? I thought it was just as a bad joke
>>
>>52145664
She was the ORIGINAL "Eat entire worlds" jumper.
>>
File: WindWaker (6).pdf (1MB, 1x1px) Image search: [Google]
WindWaker (6).pdf
1MB, 1x1px
Sploosh!
>>
>>52145660
Well I can't argue with that. You've convinced me.
>>
>>52145669
No DFC definitely came before her. She just became more talked about because by the time she showed up DFC was already getting his ass handed to him.
>>
>>52145664
Her Jumper, at least way back when, would eat people for fun. I don't think she ever did it like DFC does, to get powers. Didn't seem to have much need.
>>
>>52145672
Changelog?

Also, you fucked up the intro again.
>>
Daily reminder that, as long as you quest solely for power, you will never have enough, you will never be satisfied, and you will NEVER know peace and happiness.
Thread posts: 708
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.