[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the BBEG never wears more than a bikini Why? Aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 72

File: Malcanthet.jpg (66KB, 481x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Malcanthet.jpg
66KB, 481x1280px
>the BBEG never wears more than a bikini
Why? Aren't they supposed to be scary? You can't be scared if your brain is in fuck-mode.

And plus, the players will always try to fuck her instead of kill her.
>>
>>52130634

No-one is ever truly afraid of a female BBEG. Like, women are not physically intimidating the way men are. Besides, dressing sexy might make PCs 'pull' their blows or hold back so as not to hurt a woman, which gives her a way out if she loses.
>>
File: ohDKCIO.jpg (45KB, 750x591px) Image search: [Google]
ohDKCIO.jpg
45KB, 750x591px
>>52130634
>You can't be scared if your brain is in fuck-mode.
>>
>OP never starts a thread with more than greentext and shitposting
Why? Aren't posts supposed to be insightful?You can't be interested if your brain is in troll-mode

and plus, the posters will always try to argue instead of be creative
>>
>>52130634
I'm just gonna go out a limb and suggest that this has never actually happened to you or anyone else who comes on this thread.
I've never even HEARD of it happening anyone and I live in nerd central.
>>
>>52130634
They might just be throwing you off.

Or, they might just be so far above your level that the bikini is a handicap because otherwise they'd feel like they were picking on ants.
>>
>>52130634
It's not meant to scare, it's meant to tempt. If it tempts the players into fucking instead of killing her, it's succeeding. It means she can pretend to be seduced to the side of goodness and then when she crawls into bed with the paladin, she can activate her vagina dentata.
>>
File: 1488865370901-tg.jpg (543KB, 1299x1575px) Image search: [Google]
1488865370901-tg.jpg
543KB, 1299x1575px
>>52130634
She's kinky like that and wants to put things in your holes. All of them.
>>
File: 1451158076512.jpg (917KB, 1072x1450px) Image search: [Google]
1451158076512.jpg
917KB, 1072x1450px
What >>52130654 said... Females are not programmed as 'scary' or 'intimidating' to the average human. Aside from the common fear for 'mystical' stuff.

As such, physical intimidation holds no merit, and will often be replaced by abusing the human notion of fragility in females.

And when advantages are not considered, female evil-doers are often considered much more vain in terms of appearance.

point is: If your BBE-girl doesn't look like Vikar Amelia or some shit, she probably looks (or tries to look) good. Hags are a good contrary to this.
>>
File: wZFRBKN.jpg (443KB, 794x1123px) Image search: [Google]
wZFRBKN.jpg
443KB, 794x1123px
>>52130634
"Feminism has tried to dismiss the femme fatale as a misogynist libel, a hoary cliche. But the femme fatale expresses woman's ancient and eternal control of the sexual realm. The specter of the femme fatale stalks all of men's relationships with women."
>>
>>52130634
Her cleavage is way too wide
>>
>>52130683
>she can activate her vagina dentata
My fucking sides
>>
>>52130773
It's almost like she's spreading it with her hands.
>>
>>52130781
I know, but there's still something wrong with it or with how her breasts are being pulled.
>>
>>52130809
She's the demon lord of succubi.
>>
>>52130683
This right here. One of the oldest tricks in fantasy and people still fall for it.
>>
>>52130721
I was leaning elf until I saw that she smells like cigs, give me the dorf
>>
>>52130721
Multi-track dri
>reply
Jump on the tracks, try to derail with my body, hope for the results of multi-track drifting.
>>
>>52130904
No matter how much they know it's a bad idea, players can't resist the idea of boning a hot evil check. Seriously, they always do it. Not only that, but they know they're falling for it and they do it anyway.
>>
>>52131396

It's okay as long as you kill her afterwards, or fuck her over as well as fuck her. James Bond does this all the time.
>>
File: 1474552166253.jpg (97KB, 736x862px) Image search: [Google]
1474552166253.jpg
97KB, 736x862px
>>52130683
>>52130904
>>52131396
why are all the gorgeous ones homicidal maniacs?
>>
>>52131564
>kill her afterwards
>she slipped a delayed ingested poison in your drink, and would have slipped the antidote in your breakfast if you'd let her live and not fucked her over
>>52131613
Evil-aligned characters get a +20 profane bonus to their seduction rolls
>>
>>52130634
>You can't be scared if your brain is in fuck-mode

That is objectively false. If you've never had a confusing fear boner you haven't lived life.
>>
>>52130634
>BBEG is a woman
Give one example from history of a woman who would make a capable BBEG.
>>
>>52130634
Does this happen outside of Vidya?

Who the fuck is comfortable describing villains wearing really skimpy outfits in front of their friends? It's impossible to hide you're doing it for any other reason than you find it hot, which makes it kinda awkward for everyone else who just wants to hang out and make some dumb princess bride jokes.

Adding to that, who the fuck describes their character as wearing shit like this? I'm comfortable with dudes playing chicks, but if they're prioritize describing their chest size or how revealing their outfit is I'm out.
>>
>>52131767
Mother Teresa
>>
>>52130634

If magical realms are in play, PCs wanting to fuck her is a viable alternative to combat, they either fuck her good, she fucks them evil or both parties end up not sufficiently satisfied and must use combat as tie breaker.

That aside, chicks aren't scary, they can do scary things but they aren't really scary in and of themselves scary. If your BBEG chick is Plane Jane and sensibly dressed PCs will not give a shit and murderhobo her all while expecting the real BBEG to show up. If she's ugly/crone they will just murderhobo her with extreme prejudice and call it a day. If she's hot they might actually hesitate or feel bad about murderhoboing her.

Naturally, most DMs will go with what will make their PCs think twice; the hot chick. Pretty simple really.
>>
Why aren't people afraid of women exactly? Like, I know there's the whole "men are stronger" thing, but is physical strength the only limiter in capability to elicit fear? Or commit atrocities for that matter?

Is this a joke I'm not getting? Or do you people seriously lack the ability to be scared of a woman?
>>
>>52131854
name an rpg where a BBEG is like pic related.
>>
>>52131866
I can't because I don't know who that is
>>
File: 1470010056805.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1470010056805.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>52130672
>>
>>52131872
my bad, to make it short, she's simply a female 'war hero' turned into a mafia head/gangster

but my guess is, the sexy BBEG is more dominant than the actual menacing mature female BBEG.

people are more interested in the sexy baroness rather than a grimdark-esque villainess
>>
>>52130721
>>52130947
Same. If anything in the goddamn world, I cannot be around people who reek of ash and nicotine. It's disgusting.
>>
>>52131854

It's instinctual, men are wired to see women as desirable not threatening. You might be (very) worried about something a woman will do or has done, but you won't have the same visceral reaction that you would have when faced with a really scary dude.

Even if she were roided out to the max and had a similar physique to said aforementioned scary dude, you wouldn't be scared on an instinctive level. Because your instincts would be overwhelmed with confusion and disgust at the freak of nature across from you.
>>
>>52131866
She'd fit well in shadowrun.
>>
>>52131786
Online games, anon.

If you've never met the other players in person and none of you will know the other's identity, it's a lot less awkward to be lewd.
>>
>>52130654
>dressing sexy might make PCs 'pull' their blows or hold back so as not to hurt a woman, which gives her a way out if she loses.

My DM tried to pull this on his bbeg and almost succeeded too, if I was it playing a quasi-khornate berserker. The party went non-lethal to try and "change her ways" while my berserker, who arrived late because I was the only one to care about getting analy raped from behind by all the soldiers they skipped over, two shot her with two nat-20 axe attacks. Party was pissed in game but less so out of game. For those wondering who the bbeg was such a push over it was because she wasn't special in power besides being a sorcerer and was more of a threat because she controlled 2 of the largest kingdoms via seduction and charm spells.
>>
>>52132159
Ignore the "OP" that's from another thread.
>>
>>52132019
Black Lagoon is Shadowrun without Shadowrun.
>>
>>52130654
>>52132013
>sheltered fat virgins pretending they know anything about fear
>>
>>52132013
Overwhelming confusion and disgust sounds like a pretty good tool for creating fear.

Also, what is a "really scary" guy to you exactly? Is fear coming down to physique or attitude at this point?
>>
>>52131767
Bloody Mary
Joan of Arc (evil campaign)
There are probably some others but I don't care enough to think
>>
File: Blushing Berserker.jpg (78KB, 463x419px) Image search: [Google]
Blushing Berserker.jpg
78KB, 463x419px
>>52132159
8/8 You're doing Khorne's work there.
>>
>>52130634
Skimpy clothing is not meant to be scary. Its meant to exude evil. Puritan ideals pervade fantasy stereotypes.
>>
>>52132189
>Homo forever doomed to live in fear of vagoo.

>>52132262

Honestly? I'd say it is down to combination of perceived physical threat/intimidation and aggressive posture/behavior. I've met guys that ticked all the boxes, but I've never met woman who did even when it was otherwise fairly clear she could probably beat me up.
>>
>>52130672
It's a BBEG thread. They're all shit. Can't believe it's taken you so long to recognize the pattern.
>>
>>52132189
Stupid bitch detected. No one is afraid of you.
>>
>>52131613
Selective pressure.

Women with personality disorders have to be hot to keep a man invested in the relationship.

Conversely, plain but peasant women can build and maintain relationships based on their personal appeal.

This creates a situation in which personality disorders are overrepresented among physically attractive women, and good personalities are more common the further down the attractiveness scale a woman is. Hence the cliches about all hot chicks being crazy and the phrase she has a great personality" translating to "she's not physically attractive".
>>
>>52132013
Okay that explains just looking at them yeah, but if I was being held at gun or knife point by a woman I would still be afraid
>>
>>52132706

You'd be afraid of the gun or knife.

Think of it this way: dumb ass toddlers aren't scary, dumb ass toddlers with a gun are.
>>
>>52132706
I was thinking about that too. Or if the BBEG in this case was a woman; If she were a particularly dangerous caster/fighter/whatever and the party knew exactly how likely they were to get killed would the threat of death instil a proper fear reaction? Or does the fact that everyone knows it's not real life kill that possibility?
>>
>>52132650
>Crazy mothers are best mothers, there's no psychological damage or emotional wear and tear your crazy girlfriend can possibly inflict that you didn't learn to shrug off by the age of 10.
>>
>>52132782
Okay but this feels like a cheap answer.

You might as well say snakes aren't scary, teeth are. Or guns aren't scary, bullets are.

It doesn't actually explain in any way why women can't be scary villains, because presumably they'll be in a position where they have access to something that makes them dangerous and won't just be ordinary people standing around trying to intimidate you with their posture and physique.
>>
>>52132782
>"Women aren't scary"
>What if they could hurt you
>"Doesn't count unless they use they're bare hands"
>>
>>52131767
Elizabeth Bathory.
>>
>>52132159
You fucking did good, my man.
>>
I'd rather kill her and take the xp and loot

Just kidding guys, I'm normal like you I want to put my penis inside her or something?
>>
>>52132885

It's not cheap though, because all those things are intrinsic to the scariness. Snakes are scary because of poisonous bites, guns are scary because they shoot bullets to kill you.

You added an extra to the woman variable and I proved it was the extra which was scary by adding that very same extra to another even less scary variable.

Women BBEG aren't scary because by the time the murderhobos get to the BBEG they should be an par more or less. You won't have the unfair gun-to-head bonus to tip scariness factor in the BBEG's favor which means the murderhobos will most likely respond to threat on an instinctive level. Do it look scary yes/no? Then it is/isn't.
>>
>>52130634
That sort of thing can be done well, for an example look at Poison Ivy or Commodore Whatsherface from Faracape.

Basically, they use sex appeal (and use it well), so you can't necessarily trust people around her to follow the plan (including yourself).

It's difficult to do properly, though, especially I'm a ttrpg where the players are going to be sitting around the table completely unaffected by her while they're told "you totally have the hots for her and want to do what she says."
>>
>>52132926
>"Toddlers are scary."
>>
>>52132885
Women can be scary if they are a danger. Table top women can't be dangerous because they aren't real. It's easier to imagine dudes being scarier than women, because we don't want to fantasize about the dudes.
>>
>>52131767
Others that I haven't seen mentioned yet:

Agrippina the Younger
Biljana Plavšić
Cleopatra
Dowager Cixi
Echidna (if myths count, then lots more figures like her)
Empress Theodora
Ilse Koch
Mary I/Bloody Mary
Ranavalona I
Wu Zetian

Mostly leaders of a state, and some based on perspective - but chuck in a serial killer or two, plus a horrifying mythological "mother of monsters" and you're getting a solid list of examples of monstrous women in history.
>>
>>52133056
If you're BBEG is on par with the heroes more or less than of course they aren't scary. You're setting the base precedent that they're essentially no longer dangerous, or at least not extremely so. Fighting a male villain who isn't particularly stronger than the party is also not scary, and it's not because he's got a penis.
>>
>>52130721
Pegging and /pol/? It's easily the elf.
>>
>>52133094
>Toddlers with a gun aren't scary
>>
>>52133184

Nigga, you some special kind of stupid.
>>
>>52130634
Dis nigga. Some day you'll wish you could be innocent vanilla virgin shithead like that again.
>>
>>52130769
Is that Paglia? Fine taste my brother.
>>
>>52131854
Because they're stupid. Men would eat poisoned apples to prove they're stronger and smarter than the stupid women.
Alternatively "my pure waifu can't be a homicidal maniac".
>>
This should be awarded the most autistic thread award on /tg/. I seriously hope no one here actually thinks men are intrinsically scary and women just aren't. Are you genuinely scared of every man you meet in day to day life? It is the individual you find threatening, not the gender, and some people need tools to be threatening, some people are just threatening because they're big. Yeah women are less likely to be a threat because of just their attitude and physique, but there's certainly no evidence that I've seen or any of you have presented which suggests "Females are not programmed as 'scary' or 'intimidating' to the average human" more so than ANY human is programmed as inherently 'scary' or 'intimidating'.
>>
>>52132982
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Báthory

What the fuck am I looking at? I just learned a thing. It did not make me happy.
>>
File: arguing on imageboards.png (327KB, 3000x556px) Image search: [Google]
arguing on imageboards.png
327KB, 3000x556px
>>52133357
It's called shitposting anon
>>
>>52132885
It comes down to OP being a virgin and not wanting to diminish his already minimum pool of potential sexual partners by ironically putting pussy in a pedestal.
Once you've had enough sex, your masculinity is proven and the mistique of feminity is gone, you're more likely to accept women and even children can pose a threat and you don't have to play the equivalent of "nuh huh I have a jetpack and a forcefield" with the other fa/tg/uys.
>>
>>52133357
If you've never felt threatened by a female BBEG, it's probably for one of a few reasons

a) Your DM doesn't make the BBEG feel threatening, either because they don't want to, or they're not good at it
b) Your DM does a bad job running female BBEGs specifically
c) You don't get invested enough in the game/your characters to feel threatened by anything in the game world

It's certainly not because of an evolutionary trait which means that when a dude turns up with horrifying necromancy in a piece of fiction it's spooky, but when a women does it it's all chill.

Also, do gay men never find men scary? Because they're programmed to be attracted to them? Do women never find men scary? Do gay men find women scary? When does a child become a man and become and therefore scary?
>>
>>52133379
it's weird to me that some fa/tg/uys wouldn't know about Bathory considering she's literally the origin of every female vampire trope there is
>>
>>52133379
There are a few other's like that I can't exactly remember the names of, so I might look into it later.

Females can be fucking terrifying if they're unstable enough.
>>
>>52133403
You're right, I was finally triggered by shitposters. If only I was more zen.
>>
>>52133357
This thread is a 10/10 harvest field for kidney thieves.
>>
>>52133412
>d)You're insecure and ruining everyone else's fun because of your emasculated fee fees
Exactly the same as with horror settings. no mood can be set if there's an asshole on the other side of the table screeching autistically about how not scared he is.
>>
>>52133357

Simple. Men = competition, being scared of competition that looks overpowering makes sense. Women = prizes inherently desirable unless there is something obviously wrong with them.

It's part of the reason straight guys don't like homos, unless socialized to tolerate them, because being viewed as a potential prize as opposed to competition is unsettling as fuck. Guys also don't believe in 'pure' lesbians for similar reasons, women can't not be prizes unless something is obviously wrong with them making them undesirable.

Conversely, women are fine with homos because they're basically just another chick interested in guys, while being indifferent to lesbians because their default state is being desired any ways.
>>
>>52130634
>You can't be scared if your brain is in fuck-mode
That's how she gets ya.
>>
>>52131767
Hillary Clinton
>>
>>52133421

That's nothing some good old fashion child abuse can't fix >>52132813
>>
>>52133357
Idunno man. Women remind me of my mom, and she's real nice. But men remind me of my dad, and that guy's terrifying.
>>
>>52130721
>posts on pol
>gurps
>pegging

Going to have to save the elf on this one
>>
File: a proper female BBEG.jpg (13KB, 300x234px) Image search: [Google]
a proper female BBEG.jpg
13KB, 300x234px
>>52130634
> >the BBEG never wears more than a bikini
Yes, and?
>>
>>52130721
>The Dwarf enjoys JoJo. The Elf thought Kill La Kill was an instant classic.
I clone the trolley and place one on each track.
>>
>>52131854
Don't forget that men are also more willing and prone to engage in violence.
>>
>>52133534
>1 Billion dollar campaign funds
>Full aid of both Democratic and Republican establishment
>Endorsed by the president
>Full mainstream media shilling
>Still lost
>Capable
>>
>>52133557
Funny, I'm the opposite. (Not that guy though)
>>
>>52131854
The greatest fears are not rational. It's only natural that you'll be less afraid of women. Not only due to your instincts (although those are important), but due to the fact that you've probably been told that girls are weak and must be protected since you were young. It's like children, a kid in charge can be potentially more dangerous than an adult (specially for those who serve him) but it's hard to fear him himself. All fear would need to be logical and based around actual horrible things that he/she made, and that kind of fear is never stronger than irrational terror.
>>
>>52130721
>/pol/
>pegging

Elf, any time.
>>
>>52130669
This has been my experience

Mostly from fapping to vore art and stories, but fear boners are fear boners
>>
>>52130947
yeah Elf would be easy if not for that. Also liking smurfs and BBT.
>>
>>52133379
There's like a dozen metal songs and at least one metal band named in her honor, I don't know where you've been
>>
>>52131767
Irma Grese, the Hyena of Auschwitz
The Angel Makers of Nagyrev

Just for WW2.
>>
>Being an unchallenged ruler commanding powers beyond reckoning.
>Not walking about in your skimpy undies.

DO WHAT I WANT.
>>
>>52131866
Twilight 2000 or Merc 2000, depending on the level of nuclear holocaust you like.
Dunno about former VDV officers, but there's a couple female soviet warlords and mercs.
>>
File: Character_05fb41_5847534.jpg (242KB, 900x1612px) Image search: [Google]
Character_05fb41_5847534.jpg
242KB, 900x1612px
>>52134874
This guy gets it. If you're a high-level ruler (ESPECIALLY a tier 1) you can do whatever you want. You can wear nothing but a bikini and you'll be secure in the knowledge that while your subjects can look as much as they want, not a single one would dare touch you without an invitation.

Party of heroes come to overthrow you? Irresistible Mass Hold Person and you can flirt with their paralyzed bodies while flaunting your own. Play up how you're not really such a bad person, and the idea that you were was just started by your enemies. After it wears off, the naive and the romantic among them won't even have the heart to fight you again.
>>
>>52130654

If you don't think women can be terrifying unstable psychopaths then you're retarded. Someone unpredictable, dangerous and willing to hurt you is scary no matter what. Especially if they have a weapon, gang, army etc.
>>
File: 098102187d5283ab47a0b12e5a19425e.jpg (409KB, 1100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
098102187d5283ab47a0b12e5a19425e.jpg
409KB, 1100x1500px
No one remembers "that ugly cunt"
Everyone remembers "that hot bitch"
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>52135976
Fucking this, don't underestimate them
>>
>>52130634
Displays of power manifests in different ways for different people, an attractive woman can wield a lot of influence via temptation and raw expression of confidence.

Besides, primal fear of physical violence is not the only weapon a BBEG has (or should have) at their disposal.
>>
File: 99ae3e394b3cbe83e432a1134747d0bf.jpg (300KB, 750x1200px) Image search: [Google]
99ae3e394b3cbe83e432a1134747d0bf.jpg
300KB, 750x1200px
>>
>>52130634
I'll chime in, and give two reasons.

1st and from a literary perspective there was a trend of adult adolescent heroes in fantasy literature and some would argue this was because the writers were scared of women/sexuality. It might be a hold over from those days, when the hero is sexually repressed or immature. The BBEG being either sexually confident or... just sexy, would be a challenge for the hero in itself.

2nd men like crazy chicks, because of the sex appeal. They won't behave like good girls. BBEG's are evil and as such should be as sexy as possible to keep men interested.

If a woman is writing the story or is the hero, then that's a whole other bag of psychology.
>>
>>52135976

Only if they're ugly.
>>
>>52130654
you dont know my grandma then
>>
The robot shitposting on this board is reaching crisis levels.
I am afraid of what summer will bring.
>>
>>52133988
Got the popular vote, it's just that Americans like to hear from their goatfuckers more than their actual population.
>>
>>52136127

Your grandmother is old and not that attractive. You, a young man, will recoil from her the way a healthy man recoils from someone dying of a disease.
>>
>>52134874

It's sort of like in Exalted. In Exalted, a Dragonblooded matriach is more deadly than an entire platoon of mortal soldiers. She can wear whatever she wants, no-one's going to stop her. (The fact that most martial arts require you to not be wearing armor is also a plus.)
>>
>>52136129
Global warming anon
It's always summer now.
>>
File: 1330897160950.jpg (325KB, 840x1722px) Image search: [Google]
1330897160950.jpg
325KB, 840x1722px
>Not going completely topless
>>
>>52136133
I'm afraid of my grandmother. I could effortlessly crush, cripple, mutilate, and completely destroy her in a fight. I am stronger now than she was in her prime in terms of raw physical strength.

Now, my uncles on the other hand...
>>
>>52133988
Don't forget, she had all that going for her in 2008, and lost the Democratic primary to a half-term senator with no other meaningful political experience.
>>
>>52136130
>Letting one state full of the spawn of illegals decide the presidency.
No, Juan, the Electoral College is in place to keep big states in check.
>>
File: that's bait.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
that's bait.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>52136130
>>
File: 1472653349915.png (195KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472653349915.png
195KB, 400x400px
>>52132982
>>52133379

They say don't shitpost where you eat, but LIZ THREAD

But the main problem is that no matter how you design your female villain, SOMEONE will find a way to fap. Doesn't matter if it's fatties, monstergirls, cosmic horrors - there's a point where as a designer/writer you just give up and let it happen. Trying to fight it will only drags you further down the rabbit hole
>>
>>52133403
Theres no point in replying to shitposting because if a person doesn't ever see a reply they'll never know someone read it.
>>
>>52130634
>bbeg

ugh.

>the rest of your post

ugh.
>>
>>52133506
>All straight guys dislike gay guys
>All straight guys think lesbians are lying
I know this term gets misused a lot, but you need to stop projecting.
>>
>>52136443
>read: the Electoral College was put in place as a compromise to keep more densely populated northern states from overruling the minority slave-owning population in southern states.
>>
>>52133506
>Womens are prizes
>Lesbians are just misguided
>We tolerate gays because society tells us to

Okay, who used the time machine to send this caveman to the future ?
>>
>>52136996
>Californian voters have the same concerns as Nebraskans

It forces candidates to go court everyone and hear the issues everyone thinks are important. If it was popular vote Presidential candidates would never leave NY or Cali becaue thats all they'd fucking need.
>>
>>52133357
>I seriously hope no one here actually thinks men are intrinsically scary and women just aren't.
well there is something in that. women are scary as hell but only in a social context. in combat they are comic relief.
>>
>>52132982
>>52133379
don't fall for memes.
there is very no evidence it was not all false accusation part of a power and land grab by other nobles. basically she got trumped.
>>
>>52130634
>Your party has been adventuring for years to stop this bitch
>You get into her throne room
>She's just sitting on the couch in her underwear, eating a bowl of fruit and laughing about boiling some babies alive
>She just curtly waves at you when you go into your "We will vanquish you" speech

A sufficiently powerful end boss doesn't need to wear a Final-Level-Of-Gradius layers of armour to be scary. If she's trotting around in just her panties, you should assume that her magic's so powerful, you're going to have to deal your best damage if you want to stand a chance.
>>
File: dullahan.jpg (157KB, 541x743px) Image search: [Google]
dullahan.jpg
157KB, 541x743px
>>52136163
>>Not going completely topless
You mean a dullahan?
>>
File: tips.gif (2MB, 312x250px) Image search: [Google]
tips.gif
2MB, 312x250px
>>52133506
>>
>>52136130
Popular vote doesn't mean shit and you're a retard for thinking it does.
>>
File: Tilda_Swinton_being_based.jpg (60KB, 736x477px) Image search: [Google]
Tilda_Swinton_being_based.jpg
60KB, 736x477px
This thread is retarded.
Post images of women that look like proper BBEGs.
>>
File: tilda constantine.jpg (32KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
tilda constantine.jpg
32KB, 467x700px
>>52137176
Man, I do love me some Tilda Swinton.
>>
File: helen mirren eye in the sky.jpg (51KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
helen mirren eye in the sky.jpg
51KB, 858x536px
>>52137196
But Helen Mirren is also great.
>>
File: Ellen_Ripley.jpg (69KB, 627x755px) Image search: [Google]
Ellen_Ripley.jpg
69KB, 627x755px
>>52137207
Sigourney Weaver isn't really BBEG material, but fuck me, she's badass.
>>
File: snowsw6.jpg (49KB, 804x670px) Image search: [Google]
snowsw6.jpg
49KB, 804x670px
>>52137262
>Sigourney Weaver isn't really BBEG material
you dense motherfucker
>>
File: jessamine caldwin dishonored.jpg (53KB, 640x419px) Image search: [Google]
jessamine caldwin dishonored.jpg
53KB, 640x419px
>>52137299
Eh, I wanted to post picrelated originally, but changed it in the very last moment.
That said, Jessamine pulls off the BBEG looks effortlessly, even if she isn't BBEG material.
>>
File: zelenin smt strange ourney.jpg (34KB, 391x992px) Image search: [Google]
zelenin smt strange ourney.jpg
34KB, 391x992px
>>52137325
Speaking of fictional characters, here's one that looks like a fantastic BBEG - Zelenin from SMT Strange Journey.
>>
File: kerrigan-th[1].png (240KB, 650x398px) Image search: [Google]
kerrigan-th[1].png
240KB, 650x398px
>>52130654
> I lied. I Liberated this planet because it was the UED's primary staging point, not because I was under any obligation to you. I used you to destroy the Psi Disrupter and now that I've got my broods back, you're no longer necessary for my plans. I think I'll leave you here, Arcturus, among the ashes of your precious Dominion. I want you to live to see me rise to power and I want you to always remember, in your most private moments, that it was you who let me loose in the first place.

>>52130669
Girlfriend got mad at work and decided to rape me.

I was tense as fuck the whole time and my neck was bleeding but goddamn was it hot.
>>
File: literally who.png (1MB, 639x960px) Image search: [Google]
literally who.png
1MB, 639x960px
>>52137344
I actually have no idea where I saved this image, but it looked cool.
>>
>>52133582
>OP's pic sitting on her throne
>Party prepares for epic battle
"Hehehe; time to show you what REAL power looks like"
>Skin wrinkles up and hairy warts start growing
>Hair starts falling out and matting
>Teeth fall out or become long and crooked
>Tits sag like they're melting right off her chest
>The funk of 40000 years emits from her legs
>Disgusting, spittle clogged witch cackling

Sounds pretty terrifying to me
>>
>>52135976
Pretty sure yopu selectively read that post.

>Women can't be physically intimidating

Is totally accurate unless you're talking about a 6 foot 5 fucking amazonian.
>>
>>52137384
Game of Thrones, you caveman. That's Brienne of Tarth. She's considered ugly and a freak due to how bloody large and strong she is
>>
>>52130634
>BBEG is 160 feet tall and the bikini is comprised out of the sails and rigging from four Warships they smashed.
>Spends most of their time swimming or walking along the ocean's bottom.
>Commands the fealty of the monstrous creatures of the Mer.
>>
File: literally who 2.jpg (76KB, 1400x700px) Image search: [Google]
literally who 2.jpg
76KB, 1400x700px
>>52137455
I never watched it, because I dropped the The Song of Ice and Fire midway through the second book, and I wasn't that hyped for its adaptation, so I skipped it.

Again, no idea who picrelated is, but it looked cool as fuck.
>>
>>52136163
Only works for magicians.
As magic realm as it sounds, I played a campaign where all members to a particular cult were topless and bared tattoos that only appeared when casting magic. Terror boners were always had when the DM would note that a few topless women were silently gliding through the crowd; especially when no one seemed to notice them bu the party.
>>
File: 1357660772061.gif (693KB, 339x279px) Image search: [Google]
1357660772061.gif
693KB, 339x279px
>>52137466
>implying I don't immediately form a strong interest in underwater cavern exploration.
>>
>>52137508
If you want female BBEGs, you should watch Game of Thrones
>>
File: lady_maria.png (438KB, 620x409px) Image search: [Google]
lady_maria.png
438KB, 620x409px
I can't stand skimpy, it looks so stupid and serves no other purpose than titillation.
>>
File: lop planescape.png (439KB, 444x580px) Image search: [Google]
lop planescape.png
439KB, 444x580px
>>52137527
Nah, it's the aesthetic that's important. I mean, someone like, I dunno, the girl from the Basic Instinct movie doesn't cut it - the aesthetic just isn't there.
Just one look at the character without any context should tell me "I probably shouldn't fuck with her".

Lady of Pain has a pretty iconic look of what I consider "don't fuck with that woman".
>>
File: 1482634384324.jpg (177KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482634384324.jpg
177KB, 667x1000px
Hot villains are great because if your party doesn't want to kill them JUST because they're hot then you know you've done a shit job of storytelling.

How many campaigns have you played where you kill the BBEG because he's an evil Sauron with no emotional investment whatsoever.
>>
>>52130721
>Not letting the train kill whomever and then murder the other. Loot their stuff, sell it and become rich.
>>
>>52137432
>No-one is ever truly afraid of a female BBEG
was the part he had probably taken issue with, because it's retarded.
>>
File: WON67.jpg (841KB, 950x1229px) Image search: [Google]
WON67.jpg
841KB, 950x1229px
>>52137587
I feel like Morton from K6BD counts.
>>
>>52136163
>topless bard
>henna-style tattoos across entire body
>flat-chested, and kinda looks malnourished to boot
>could use a bath too
>>
>>52130634
Then they can enjoy being infected by the parasites of the Broodmother.

Or just armor your evil women. Is this really so hard a question?
>>
File: mama.jpg (375KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mama.jpg
375KB, 1920x1080px
The real issue with this thread is this robot seems to think all BBEGs should be giant barbarian lords or something. Wizards, Politicians and Assassins can make good BBEGs too, you don't need to be a body builder to be intimidating.
>>
File: 8b6ce3bdfcebaccbd26f45fcd2b54446.jpg (369KB, 1304x1599px) Image search: [Google]
8b6ce3bdfcebaccbd26f45fcd2b54446.jpg
369KB, 1304x1599px
>>52137754
>flat-chested
Might aswell call it a girly man
>>
File: thsqe.jpg (13KB, 184x274px) Image search: [Google]
thsqe.jpg
13KB, 184x274px
>>52133420
wouldn't that be carmilla, the first vampire lesbo ?
>>
>>52131767
Boudicca.
>>
>>52137895
Tits too big, 6/10
>>
>>52137455
Yea, it was kinda fucked up. IIRC she wasn't even actually ugly even in the books. Just had a boyish face, and couldn't fit dresses well because swole.

Sounds like at least a 7/10 to me. Especially if she's supposed to look like the Brienne in the show.
>>
File: faggot police.jpg (581KB, 2340x1978px) Image search: [Google]
faggot police.jpg
581KB, 2340x1978px
>>52138551
>>
>>52138595
Not him, but personally, I prefer the reasonable size of tits. If I can't grab the entirety of the tit in my hand, that tit is too big. The same can be said about the ass - if the ass doesn't fit into my hands, it's too big.

Admittedly, I have pretty large hands.
>>
What about a female BBEG who dresses like a dandy gentleman?
>>
>>52131396
We once got to meet a "femme fatale" she was a wife of BBEG. We didn't knew it at the time. She was beautiful and polite. But DM somehow was able to do her in such a way that skin of everyone crawled. That was the only time my character run from a confrontation in that game.

He pushed assassin instead of himself forward, bowed and ran like hell the moment he was out of her sight. And he tried to slug the BBEG in the face like 3 hours prior to that.

Considering what happened to assassin that was the right decision.
>>
>>52131786
Succubi in D&D all look like it. It's like their dress code.
>>
>>52131767
Margret Thatcher
>>
>>52130721
on the one hand, the elf wants to kill me, but on the other, the dwarf likes generals.

What's there opinion on skub?
>>
No bbegs are ever scary nothing is fucking scary in table top.
>>
>>52138805
Except your face
>>
File: the Apple of Discord.png (22KB, 147x125px) Image search: [Google]
the Apple of Discord.png
22KB, 147x125px
>>52138801
> on the one hand, the elf wants to kill me, but on the other, the dwarf likes generals.
>>
>>52130634
>BBEG

Ugh.
>>
File: c7f56c22346638d3cb9c3cef38019be2.jpg (400KB, 1022x1444px) Image search: [Google]
c7f56c22346638d3cb9c3cef38019be2.jpg
400KB, 1022x1444px
>>52138551
Those are actually smaller than the official art
>>
>>52138981
>Ugh.

Ew.
>>
>>52137196
You could shave with those cheekbones. Now that's fear inducing.
>>
>>52138647
>Considering what happened to assassin that was the right decision.
W-what happened to assassin?
>>
>>52130634
Have you never watched Alien?

I know that not everyone is /d/egenerate enough to want to fuck the Alien, but you can use things that are erotic or sexual to be scary.

If a cute girl can go yandere and that's scary, why can't a sexy girl do something scary and get the same effect?
>>
>>52138905
Hail Eris!
>>
File: 1423627810730.png (309KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1423627810730.png
309KB, 500x357px
>>52130634
>the players will always try to fuck her instead of kill her.

And that's when she kills you.
>>
>>52137527
Cersei is great because she's a loony psycho cunt but her ineptitude actually makes her more dangerous
>>
>>52137842
I think OP was confusing scary with "primal physical intimidation"
>>
>>52132172
Black Lagoon is Shadowrun without Metahumans or outright mages, effectively. Or 'Ware.

There's fucking Phys Ads everywhere though. Including a full on fucking Yakuza Samurai and a Gun Meido

Revvy is the Gun Adept/Sam
Rock is the Face/Edge master
Black guy is Leader/Wheelman
Other Person I forget is the Decker
>>
>>52130769
This is why women have pushed to vilify rape more than murder - it robs them of their control.

Fight the power. Rape your BBEG
>>
File: do you have the bait.png (12KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
do you have the bait.png
12KB, 500x294px
>>52130654
Didn't you post this exact same thing a month ago?
>>
>>52139386
>Rape your BBEG
Careful, you might end up with a loving wife and daughter
>>
>>52131866
I love how she spends hours a day watching the illegal porn that flows through that hellhole to see if there's anything she can use to fuck someone else over.
>>
>>52131767
Olga of Kiev
>>
File: 1426034219087.jpg (98KB, 500x740px) Image search: [Google]
1426034219087.jpg
98KB, 500x740px
>>52130634
Cognitive dissonance. Scary AND sexy is far more effective than a villain that is simply scary, because it forces you to wrestle with how conflicting you can find the those two ideas and the reasons behind them - you're attracted to her but you hate her, she excites you when she's there but you're scared to be near her.

>but the moment she's sexy I'll stop thinking she's scary

People's minds aren't so one-track. We don't just run on instinct - it forms the basis for a lot of things, sure, but there's far more than that layered on top due to living and experiencing things that shape our perceptions of the world, and nothing is so simple. Even animals can be argued to have more complexity than 'everything is instinct,' so why would this argument begin to hold up for humans?
>>
>>52138631
To add on to that, she and her inner circle all dress sharply. Nothing better than women in bespoke suits.
>>
>>52137549
Maria is for bullying.
>>
>>52131866
Gotta ask lads - would you?

I fucking would. Burns be damned.
>>
>>52139651
Olga is a SAINT! A Saint!
>>
>>52139651
>Olga
>the woman who is almost single-handedly responsible for eradicating the threat of drevlyans
>evil

>>52139776
My fellow Slav.

>>52139765
I think the burns would be the least of your problems. The only one crazy enough to keep up with Balalaika is Rock himself.
>>
>>52137742

Mottom
>>
>>52130654
Hi virt.
Okay, the second half of your post has a point, but still.
>>
>>52136443
>the electoral college is in place to make sure that the will of the majority doesn't come into effect
>>>>>>democracy
>>
>>52130721
>elf has shit taste in anime
Dwarf girl it is
>>
>>52136043
>tracing the Far Cry 3 ending this hard
inb4 /v/
>>
>>52139776
>>52139813
Oh I'm not saying she was evil. I'm saying you could use her to make a good villain. You just need to swap out the Drevlians for good, innocent people.
>>
>>52139762
Sauce? Reverse image search just brings up /tg/ and /vg/ archives.
>>
File: 1460019775127.jpg (640KB, 725x2826px) Image search: [Google]
1460019775127.jpg
640KB, 725x2826px
>>52140110
Got it from bloodborne general over on /vg/, couldn't say.
>>
>>52138981
Like clockwork
>>
>>52130721
Urethral sounding sounds scary as shit. Can I date them only once a month? Both sound like I would have frequent and unbearable discussions on the pettiest of crap.
>>
File: 1383150461967.jpg (197KB, 700x919px) Image search: [Google]
1383150461967.jpg
197KB, 700x919px
>>52131802
7/7 would praise Nurgle with.
>>
>>52137587
Sooooooo...does she have any hobbies? I've heard that the Lady of Pain has a shitload of table games. Does this mean she's a ca/tg/irl?

>>52137630
I'm more intrigued on why the villainess always is interested in the hero? Is it because they are looking for a pure love-relationship? Or because it's more greed-oriented or something more complex?
>>
>>52140636
Girls all want what they can't have. Villains can never have pure, true love. It writes itself.
>>
>>52140678
The dick can change the nature of a woman.
>>
>>52140699
But can the dick change the woman enough that she doesn't destroy the man?
>>
>>52140731
This depends on one's strength of will...and if you have the stamina for it.
>>
>>52140748
Truly, this is where we separate the men from the boys.
>>
>>52140822
Yes indeed. And for boys to become men, they need to first endure. Endure and while doing so, grow stronger. To grow so that one day can change the nature of a villainess with the D.

Not everyone achieves it. Most fail, yet some manage to do so. Only with sheer determination, can they achieve it.
>>
>>52131767
Empress Wu Zhao
>>
File: 1450318207491.png (57KB, 205x205px) Image search: [Google]
1450318207491.png
57KB, 205x205px
>>52130634
Oh you sweet summer child. You don't get it, do you? Haven't you noticed that she's always on the verge of doing something horrible like summoning demons or uniting all the orcish tribes or possessing the king's mind, yet somehow nobody ever gets hurt? Have you never noticed how her dungeons are filled with monsters that incredibly conveniently increase in difficulty as you go along, meaning you are never outmatched even though she clearly has the means to send her strongest goons out first and destroy you if she wanted to? Have you never noticed that magical items are carelessly left behind in her dungeon, as if they are gifts? Have you never noticed that before the final confrontation, you're always isolated from the rest of the party? How she always dresses in the lewd and most impractical attire possible? How she always compliments you on reaching her? How her gaze wanders in the middle of combat?

Kiss her, you fool! That's the only way to end this geopolitical game of cat-and-mouse!
>>
File: a9b.png (529KB, 889x1164px) Image search: [Google]
a9b.png
529KB, 889x1164px
>>52140916
If a GM was actually willing to pull that - to somehow try to set up a love story as being so central to the plot that could plausibly justify the villain's acts - I would want to play in that game.

It's an idea I've seen played with in superhero settings, but never fantasy.
>>
>>52130721
The dorf almost got me until the chakats
still dorf tho
>>
>>52130634
it's why we have the token evil teammate. so he can murderfuck her.
>>
>>52141877
In either order?
>>
Female villains aren't scary because sheltered nerds only fear jocks and chads
>>
>>52141993
Murderfuck is one action friend
>>
>>52140471
Mother Terresa's attitude towards death and suffering honestly were pretty... nurglish.
>>
File: fug of war XDDDD.png (20KB, 713x647px) Image search: [Google]
fug of war XDDDD.png
20KB, 713x647px
>>52139582
>tfw no half-demon daughterfu
Fug.
>>
>>52138805
I don't know mate your attitude scares me.
>>
ITT: a bunch of /r/redpill cucks trying to justify their dipshit #biotruths views to each other while being simultaneously terrified to even talk to a woman.
>>
>>52142700
I love the word Biotruth. It reflects the insanity of the people who use it
>>
File: 08_008.jpg (527KB, 1280x1852px) Image search: [Google]
08_008.jpg
527KB, 1280x1852px
>Not fighting naked
Why even let clothing get in the way?
>>
>>52130634

This is a very simple concept, OP. Evil is sexy because sex is evil. To be tempted by physical pleasures is weakness and corruption, to resist those instinctual urges is willpower and transcendence. This has a fundamental pillar of morality for centuries and it's only recently that license and indulgence has become a goal to strive for.
>>
>>52143187
> To be tempted by physical pleasures is weakness and corruption
I never understood this logic. Tempting is by definition is encouraging someone to trade something of more value that will benefit you in the long run (like your eternal soul) for something that is of less value, but immediately reaps benefits (physical pleasures).

The thing is, in a lot of this "tempting" situations, the thing that benefits you in the long run is mysteriously absent, rendering the whole moral quandary null and void.
>>
>>52136130
The popular vote elected Enrique Peña Nieto and Nicolas Maduro.
The electoral college is perfectly fine.
>>
>>52137050
When I did my internship I wouldn't go a week without at least one loser making up stories about their broken collarbone, dislocated jaw, chipped teeth or bruised ribs being from a street fight with a million thugs, when they were obvious domestic abuse victims.

A 12 year old child has enough strenght to kill a man with his bare fists, women on average are quite a bit stronger than kids and unlike men, aren't socialized to know their strenght. Men rarely hit with all their strenght, pampered women who know you're not gonna hit them back always do. And that's how I end up with Tyrone trying to pass his eye socket fracture as a gardening accident while his 5 foot girlfriend stands outside with an ice bag on her hand and a scowl.
>>
>>52143795
>>52137162
It'll be fine right up until it steals the election away from the guy you voted for. Then you'll think its pure evil and archaic. Just like everyone who's lost an election to the electoral vote. I know it was 17 years ago, but the same popular/electoral argument was at the heart of Bush v. Gore.
>>
>>52143150
>people not getting that this is fucking terrifying

Maybe its because I've read more than "Lord Deathskull has the McGuffin of Power and will now blow up the world" fantasy fiction, but women/little girls as BBEG are suppose to be played like the one white guy in the midst of some of the hardest Crips in town: his mere presence means that he's done some horrific shit for them to be cool with him.
>>
>>52133582
Most of the time classic "Witches" in that sense don't even wear a top, just a loincloth and a shawl.
>>
>>52139923
>will of the majority
>democracy
try again
>>
>>52137368
Why was your neck bleeding?
>>
>>52144720
isn't that literally what it is?
>>
File: 1369994360338.jpg (47KB, 538x720px) Image search: [Google]
1369994360338.jpg
47KB, 538x720px
>>52130721
You can see where the premise was supposed to stop, then some shitter started adding unfunny shit that only detracts from the whole thing.
>Alright, now pick one.
>BUT ALSO they can't see the deal about airplane food :^)
>And they have strong opinions about Tolkien and Harry Potter. You choose which :^)
>Both are repulsive smokers, but dude weed lol :^)
>Also there's things you won't find out about until after you choose, which has no influence on your decision and you'll never know anyways because there's no follow-up :^)

This is just classic "There came a point where you were supposed to stop, and you went well past it." What a shitty fucking post.
>>
File: 1488519933982.png (467KB, 625x346px) Image search: [Google]
1488519933982.png
467KB, 625x346px
>>52144794
He probably rolled negative critical on athletics (sex) + stamina roll.
>>
>>52143269

Succumbing, then. In any case, the urges of sex are animalistic, low, and base; the ability to resist that instinctual pull is the sign of power, presence and philosophy.
>>
>>52145229
>In any case, the urges of sex are animalistic, low, and base; the ability to resist that instinctual pull is the sign of power, presence and philosophy.
Why do I get the feeling you own a fedora?
>>
>>52145229
Anon, the ability to resist ANY pull is the sign of power. Sex isn't anything special.
>>
>>52145229
>>>/plebbit/
>>
>>52145383

>>Why do I get the feeling you own a fedora?

Save the shitposting, fa/tg/uy, I'm just describing what the whole concept of "Evil is sexy" is. The hero is morally upstanding and powerful for resisting the svelte villainess's carnal charms. Again, this isn't a new concept. Gilgamesh refused to bone Ishtar for the same reason:

"Listen to me while I tell the tale of your lovers. There was Tammuz, the lover of your youth, for him you decreed wailing, year after year. You loved the many-coloured Lilac-breasted Roller, but still you struck and broke his wing [...] You have loved the lion tremendous in strength: seven pits you dug for him, and seven. You have loved the stallion magnificent in battle, and for him you decreed the whip and spur and a thong [...] You have loved the shepherd of the flock; he made meal-cake for you day after day, he killed kids for your sake. You struck and turned him into a wolf; now his own herd-boys chase him away, his own hounds worry his flanks."
>>
>>52137368
Nigger you don't just mention rape and don't storytime
>>
>>52130634

You've obviously never dated a natural redhead...
>>
>>52144573
The electoral college forced me to live under Bill Clinton and Obongo, still think it's the right way.

California and New York are the source of all corruption in the country, and if there wasn't an electoral college, they would always elect the president even if the whole rest of the country was against them.
>>
>>52144890
Democracy is meant to be the will of the EDUCATED mayority.
Most people in america don't even know who belongs to what party, what parties exist, and what said parties stand for.

Hell the dems are pushing for 16 year old to be able to vote, they sure want educated voters who don't "think" with their fee fees.
>>
>>52130634
Dude what's up with that vamp chick's wide ass shoulders.
>>
>>52145528
At it's core principle power is the capability of saying "no", and of removing such capability from others.
>>
>>52146929
>The electoral college forced me to live under Bill Clinton and Obongo

both of those guys won the popular vote
>>
The real problem is that state legislatures delegated their power to appoint electors to the people instead of directly appointing them like the founders intended.

The presidency was NEVER meant to be decided upon by the masses voting.
>>
>>52147028
That's irrelevant, the point is I don't declare democracy to be broken when I don't get what I want like filthy leftards do. America didn't want another 8 years of donkey shit, so we won't have it.
>>
>>52138801

They both agree on their positions on skub, they also agree not to tell you.
>>
>>52130634
>Why? Aren't they supposed to be scary?
Erotic horror is a thing anon, as is adding sexual aspects to horrifying situations to increase the tension and unsettle the audience

Though to answer your actual question, the last BBEG that would describe WOULD fuck the PCs if they lost to her/her minions, but she was a Lamastu worshiper and being flayed alive immediately afterwards would be the best case scenario

>>52130669
Fearboners are best boners
Especially after the fact
>>
>>52140959
I've been stewing something similar but it honestly just reads like shitty fan-fiction. The problem I find with it is that it would devolve into too much focus on one character, whether that may be npc, pc, dmpc,etc.
>>
>>52137466
What >>52137523
Possiblity of party betrayal is high
Though chance of my PC getting crushed/eaten is higher
and not necessarily a bad outcome

>>52137520
>Only works for magicians.
Going by RAW there's no reason you can't enchant nonarmor items like you can magic armor, nothing stops her chest tattoos from being +5 to AC and granting fire resistance
Actually played with a group that involved a female barbarian that wore nothing save for tattoos, boots, a belt, and the blood of whatever she killed last, the fearboner was strong with her, her player was very good at describing what happened when she pulled shit like chestbursting out of a white dragon
>>
Come to talk about BBEG in skimpy clothing.

Come to quite possibly the dumbest shit i've heard.

>>52147179
You do realise democracy is broken when a select few control what happens, like the electoral college? that the popular vote is what matters? That calling someone a leftard because they don't like broken tools being abused by asshats is like calling a farmer an idiot because he wants to replace the plow that his redneck neighbor ran over with his truck.

Just... think about you said and how much of an childish idiot it makes you sound.

On topic;
Once ran a game for a bunch of girls who wanted to DnD (but are scared of the classic nerd beast, i myself got hit with the pretty stick and am not a mouth breather, so woo), so i made a beefcake BBEG, even drew up some scenes he was in and what not. A couple of the girls just fell for the guy. Party was split between killing him and seducing him.

Hilarity ensued.
>>
>>52147507
>Going by RAW there's no reason you can't enchant nonarmor items like you can magic armor, nothing stops her chest tattoos from being +5 to AC and granting fire resistance
This is what bothers me most about these threads. There's no mechanical component to it, it's just rampant puritan fear.
Martials and their means to protect themselves are mechanically wanting in current RPGs, for all intents and purposes that bikini is stronger protective gear than the strongest plate armor because of fucking magic.
>>
>>52147590
In an america without the electoral college, if you're not a leftard commiefornian you have no voice.
Is that what you want?
We might as well not hold any more elections anymore then.
>>
>>52147670

I'm in Oklahoma and I already have no voice with the electoral college so kys
>>
>>52147670
In Canada, we have a responsible, representation government that has a separation of thee executive and legislative branches, which prevents the highest power (for the most part, there are still issues) from being a wideflinging dick.

Call me a commie for not wanting people to think it's ok to harass, endanger, disenfranchise, or take advantage of the general populous, but hey, at least i'm not a low cognitive that can't see past their own closed minded upbringing.

The electoral college exists in your system because you fuckwads think popularity means you should run the country/be in charge of laws/be a police sheriff/judge. Your country is on it's death rattle, and it's people like the right that's killing it. Not by economy, but by killing it's soul.
>>
>>52147636
Well higher enchantment bonuses imply higher level, though with something like a tattoo you can't loot so the main reason you don't wont enemies to have aren't there
On the other hand, I have no issue refluffing what armor is, I have no issue with a "magical" bikini acting like fullplate provided you can justify why it weighs so much, has the dex penalty, and spell failure chance
>>
>>52130634
>Why? Aren't they supposed to be scary? You can't be scared if your brain is in fuck-mode.
>
>And plus, the players will always try to fuck her instead of kill her.
well, that's her plan
>>
>>52147750
I'm for the college leaf.
I would also like to have a tripartite separation of powers, the dissolution of the CIA and the rise of a third strong party that upsets the stablishment's ping pong game.
>>
>>52130634
She's playing a two-fer gambit. On the one hand she's triggering the standard, "DAT WON'T PROVIDE ARMOR CLASS!" anons, while on the same time providing pure intimidation to anyone who passes their perception check and realizes if she's fighting them without proper armor she's probably about to proper fuck them, in more ways than just up.
>>
>>52148045
The electoral college was a good idea, the rest of the system doesn't support it though.

The states is a pretty big cluster fuck, mostly because of state independence and the whole 'respecting dumb peoples opinions' and 'Alt Facts' (which, though the terms are new, have been liberally used by both sides of the spectrum)

Government's job is to make sure people to act like assholes to each other, and to give them all the same height at start regardless of luck (not equality, equity), then after that leave you alone. Current western democracy is slowly getting there.

(for the record i basically am a socialist, but i'm smart enough to know when to use what works.)
>>
>>52147507
That's essentially what the topless cult did. All their powers came from those tattoos, so they couldn't be hit with anything they could see coming, as they had essentially reflexive reflect and damage dampening spells placed around their eyes and ears. The only way we killed some of them was booby trapping the inn they trapped us in, hiding our rogue in a bag of holding and squeezing it to signal to stab upwards, and the first time our ranger shot an arrow into the back of a cultist's head.

They learned what it sounds like when he ready's his bow, so it doesn't work now
>>
>>52149996
>necromancing a shit thread

Well. I guess that's how it goes.
>>
>>52149996
Now see THAT makes sense for skimpy armor, obviously it works by magic and it's practical for what it does

>>52150035
Anon, there was only 2 hours from the last post, at this time of day threads aren't even close to being dead unless they're twice that
Are you new? /tg/'s a bit on the slow side
>>
>>52133169
None of them are remotely scary tho.
>>
>>52136152
Not up here. We're expecting some ten–twenty inches of snow today.
>>
>>52150308
you from Ontario too eh?
>>
File: 1367196014095.png (58KB, 941x455px) Image search: [Google]
1367196014095.png
58KB, 941x455px
>>52147369
Maybe the villain, for whatever reason, isn't exactly sure which party member she's attracted to? Perhaps they all happen to wear similar uniforms and helmets, or she's blind.
>>
>>52144673
In a similar vein, I feel like when you encounter an enemy who seems to not consider you a threat and you know is powerful there are two responses.

>This person is obviously out of our league, we need to be really careful and step lightly.
>Ahah! A false sense of security. We have the upper hand.

If you walk into the villains throne room to find her sitting on the throne and she dismisses her guards when you enter, takes a sip of her drink and calmly asks why you are here, you are going to fall into one of those two camps.
>>
>>52147590
>Party was split between killing him and seducing him
>Hilarity ensued
I'll bet.
I hope I can run any of my games with outcomes that end up as interesting as I imagine that was.
>>
File: 9b80b575301c11eb7f0b3e5e4e1cddcf.jpg (100KB, 1122x632px) Image search: [Google]
9b80b575301c11eb7f0b3e5e4e1cddcf.jpg
100KB, 1122x632px
>>52140916
>>
>>52150832
Just roll with the dumb shit your party gets up to, get good at improvising, and ALWAYS ALWAYS take things to their logical conclusion

(They killed him, raised him as a near perfectly preserved zombie, gave him back his soul, and then bound everything to their mobile base so no one had to stay awake over night. Unless of course they wanted to fuck him.)
>>
File: snidely-whiplash.jpg (36KB, 662x614px) Image search: [Google]
snidely-whiplash.jpg
36KB, 662x614px
>>52137653
This guy gets it.
>>
>>52130721
How does the elf like /pol/ but also boku no pico?
the elf really lost me at urethral sounding/pegging.
weed and tobacco are both awful
I love puns.
god damn it, mutitrack drifting, I need you.
>>
>>52130721
Elf is good.
>>
>>52131396
>>52130904

I do it because my Divine lance can defeat any adversary.
Because it throbs with righteous intent It can penetrate any darkness (or dark place) with ease.
>>
>>52147670
>In an america without the electoral college, if you're not a leftard commiefornian you have no voice.
This is why a two party system is dumb, and a parliamentary system with proportional representation and coalitions is better
>>
>>52135896
I would shoot the fucker on principal alone for paralyzing me
>>
>>52137022
As somebody who is from Nebraska and now lives in California, it's like living in a different dimension
>>
>>52142700
This is why trump won
You faggots can't have fun
>>
>>52144573
And the circle will remain unbroken

Get off your high horse and come down for a beer and some shitposting
>>
>>52147590
>just.............
Oh fuck off
>>
>>52131767
Jezebel, spouse of King Ahab of Israel
>>
>>52144794
Teeth.

>>52146554
Eh, it's not that much. One moment I was sitting and playing Warcraft 3, the other I felt claws on my neck and suddenly found myself on the floor with a very angry female gazing down at me and forcing herself on my face, then downstairs. Got into it very early, when the initial surprise mellowed down, but it was just a little bit scary at the start.
>>
>>52131866
GURPS and Mutants and Masterminds
>>
>>52151978
Constructive arguments are constructive! Dismissing what you dislike and don't agree with is childish anon
>>
>>52151978

nigga if the best argument you have is getting pissy about ellipses then you ain't got an argument
>>
>>52130721
You've mixed elf and dwarf up past the cheesecake and shortstack.
>>
>>52130773
Made for fat dicks, not your tiny prick.
>>
>>52139582
Rance then?
>>
File: cia.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cia.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>52140959
You're really responding to this post >>52140916
with that picture when you could have used this?
>>
>>52130634
>He doesn't know about the best type of boner, the fearboner.
>>
>>52147369
Would work best if you have a league of villains, roughly corresponding to the party, and only one gets the villain that had a crush on them. Obviously either the player with the highest or lowest charisma.
>>
>>52131767
Catherine the Great
Cleopatra
Typhoid Mary
Caterina Sforza
>>
>>52130634
Well, let's look at it this way shall we. Beside the temptress and femme fatale angle (which obviously plays into it) there are several ways this can play out and be used depending on the setting and how it can work.

>The villainess is a powerful sorceress
She's a sorceress she can do whatever the fuck she want. There are plenty of ways she can protect herself without needing bulky armor if she has magic. Also if magic allows her to rock a perfect 10/10 ageless bod why wouldn't she use it? Attractiveness is a powerful tool for women and I'm certain powerful female sorcerer would prefer not to look like shrunken toothless hags.

>The villainess is a powerful supernatural being
Same as above but most likely has some innate protection and durability puny mortals lack. In D&D terms, for example, succubus have natural armor and damage reduction. Joe average won't do shit with his rusty dagger.

>The villainess is a some cyberpunk villain
Odds are she's filthy rich and can afford the surgeries and treatment to rock that body in her forties, making her the science counterpart to the evil sorceress. Also, odds are you'll never actually meet her in person anyway not to mention she's most likely behind a dozen security measure, guards and maybe some killer robots or something.
>>
File: 1411585533065.jpg (217KB, 453x700px) Image search: [Google]
1411585533065.jpg
217KB, 453x700px
>>52153196
I haven't played most of the newer games.
>>
>>52156624
Ah, well then you really ought to give Hyrule Warriors a go. The villain's motivation is literally she wants the D from Link.
>>
File: giger_xenomorph.jpg (99KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
giger_xenomorph.jpg
99KB, 854x480px
>>52147363
erotic horror you say?
>>
File: 268-417-527-844-3419203.jpg (259KB, 1610x1080px) Image search: [Google]
268-417-527-844-3419203.jpg
259KB, 1610x1080px
>>52157281
>Crop
>>
File: 1433529052225.png (275KB, 586x920px) Image search: [Google]
1433529052225.png
275KB, 586x920px
>>52131866
I didn't realize how much I wanted this.

>>52139765
In a heartbeat. Balalaika is easily the best character.
>>
>>52144573
No Bush v. Gore was different because the dispute was that Gore actually won Florida which should have entitled him to the states electoral votes and thus the election. In Trump v. Clinton none of the state results are in dispute and from an electoral perspective everything is working fine. It basically comes down to popular vote y/n?
>>
File: Gwendoline-Christie.jpg (1MB, 3992x2656px) Image search: [Google]
Gwendoline-Christie.jpg
1MB, 3992x2656px
>>52137455
>>52138562
The actress who plays her is very attractive.
>>
>>52130947
are you me?
>>
File: 1412530940170.jpg (319KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1412530940170.jpg
319KB, 1920x1080px
>>52150942
Best girl, I don't care what anyone says!
>>
>>52139632
She also does it because she's short staffed and she demands as much out of herself as she does out of her troops.

Hotel Moscow going on the warpath is fucking scary.
>>
File: myrahindley_460x276_400x400.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
myrahindley_460x276_400x400.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>52130654
Some kinda child killing nutjob can be pretty scary
>>
>>52138562
She had a body and hair like a man's, with a mouth and nose too large for her face. Her eyes were apparently beautiful, though.
>>
File: 1478553070091.png (395KB, 663x426px) Image search: [Google]
1478553070091.png
395KB, 663x426px
>>52157951
>and she demands as much out of herself as she does out of her troops
Whether it's in an office, an army or an underground crime ring, female bosses who are like this are the best!
>>
>>52131767
Ching Shih
>>
>>52146929
Bill Clinton and Obama won popular vote landslides you fucking mong. If congress was PR, the house wouldn't have gone republican in 2012.
>>
>>52157281
>>52157488
>giger
Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/ ?
>>
>>52130634
•fight
•fuck
•same
>>
File: thumb-1920-605788.jpg (346KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-1920-605788.jpg
346KB, 1920x1200px
>>52157947
Oh yeah
I'm betting any PC would instantly join her
Gonna try it too, I'm curious as to whether or not I can get the guy to betray the party
>>
File: 1413068056902.jpg (353KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1413068056902.jpg
353KB, 600x600px
>>52158628
What, so you have a not!Esdeath BBEG in your campaign?
>>
File: ladda ned.png (112KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned.png
112KB, 590x590px
>>52130721
Elf until sure until cigs, I may have a bad sense of smell but also already bad lungs. I coudlnt care less for samuri jack, not a yank / didnt air here.

I like fart jokes. And rather deal with wyverns = dragons. I dislike JoJo, dumb name for anime dumb anime. I love trigger anime hoverver.

I love having a palading because no1 else I know wants to play them.

Fuck it I can force Elf to shower daily and Im also a degenerate who wants it up the arse, sue me you´re all on /d/-lite as well
>>
>>52130634
Oh look, a fucking baby.

Remember, there's never been a lack of people without the experience or imagination to fear fearful things.
>>
>>52137754
>>52137895
We're calling D-cups flat-chested now? Lol you nerds need to get in touch with some tit-related reality. Even in places where huge tits are common like LA or Australia, nobody thinks Ds are flatties.
>>
>>52139582
Oh god, my fucking dick.
>>
File: 63747d005ac5610c12699814a41ce3b8.jpg (185KB, 786x1017px) Image search: [Google]
63747d005ac5610c12699814a41ce3b8.jpg
185KB, 786x1017px
>>52158677
Not in this one, I'm not even the DM now, probably the next I run
But it's great to tempt players
One of them, an old friend of mine absolutely loves Azula
So in an old campaign in one battle a young teenage black haired girl appears against them and fries everyone
Party is nearly KO, all others on their side dead
While I describe the girl the guy starts declaring his love for me and literally throws himself at the girl's feet
The rest of the party joins because they're scared of her
In the end they ended up genociding all of elvenkind in a continent wide war
>>
>>52142700
There are a lot of factual biotruths though. Denying this just makes the entire discussion space a free-for-all where idiots make up whatever they want.
>>
File: 1487853345214.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1487853345214.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>52130721
>Shortstack vs cheesecake
Elf

>Pathfinder vs 5e
Elf

>Quests vs whining
Elf

>Generals vs whining
Dwarf

>CURRENT YEAR vs race realist
Elf

>Memes vs open mind
Elf

>40k shit
>Magic shit
>40k shit
Neither know nor care.

>Literal furfag vs "it hurts, doesn't it?"
Both suck

>Anime
Both have decent enough taste, except for Boku

>Rogue vs Paladin
Elf

>Varg vs Lindybeige
Elf

>Firefly vs Samurai Jack
Don't care about neither

>Elf likes Steven Universe
But she posts on /pol/, right? Does she like it ironically? Score one for the Elf then.

>Elf likes Big Bang theory
Point for the dwarf.

>Cigs vs weed
Both are horrible

>Elf isn't a wyvern autist
Score for the elf

>Shitty humor
Score for the dwarf. Bad puns can be fun in an ironic way at least.

>Gamescience vs superstition
Elf

I save the elf, then give her cheeks a very painful tug and tell her to develop a better sense of humor. No Big Bang Theory, no fart jokes.
>>
>>52150685
The former could work in the right PC circumstances. The latter seems hard to sell. Couldn't the BBEG just associate with the voice?
>>
>>52158978
biggest faggot around
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 72

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.