[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When's the last time your character has interacted with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: K6BD_Ball.png (3MB, 1492x1248px) Image search: [Google]
K6BD_Ball.png
3MB, 1492x1248px
When's the last time your character has interacted with high society?

If you're forever a DM, when's the last time you had the party encounter high society?
>>
When is the kish-damn K6BD RPG gonna get finished?!?
>>
Do you consider an "of the people" minor noble high society?
>>
Our wizard party is constantly in touch with wizard government cause they can't do their fucking jobs
>>
File: ELEGANT DINNER PARTY.jpg (61KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
ELEGANT DINNER PARTY.jpg
61KB, 624x352px
>>52130148

Don't mind me, I'm just here because I've never had a chance to use this image.
>>
>>52131699
About the same time Allison grows a brain.
>>
>>52130148
>High society
My character lives in a semi-truck converted into a home/workshop and receives his missions via encrypted email.
He spends his days building things that make other things explode and hunting/growing his own food off the grid.

One of his contacts dragged him to a tech expo to meet some of his peers face to face and it was basically a crude techie redneck used to getting greasy and bloody mingling with a bunch of lab technicians.

They all got drunk and had a good time.
>>
Currently playing a relative of (rinky dink planetary government)'s minister of defense. Some political connections and "dad's old war buddy" contacts, personal wealth via the family fortune. Another member of the party is playing a gruff bodyguard who's getting too old for this shit.

So, quite often. Pretty much every time we land on a civilized planet I get to be the party face because the other members of the party are a preying mantis with a rotary grenade launcher, and our (human) shady mercenary captain.
>>
My character is a Bretonnian Knight. He IS high society.

He's currently staying at an Imperial noble's mansion, because he foiled an assassination attempt on the highest society he's interacted with, the Countess of Nuln.
>>
>>52130148
My Grey Guard held a noble out of a 4th story window at a fancy party he was hosting to force him to both confess, in front of the social elite of a major city, that he had a brothel for pedophiles which he kept populated with kidnapped children, and to get the location of said brothel.

Then I dropped him when he pleaded for me to let him go.

He wasn't dead, so I picked him up, dragged him up to the same window, and dropped him again. I repeated this process several times.

"Many fall from grace." I told the crowd, "but not all survive the drop."

We eventually found the brothel and killed the Enchanter who was employed by said noble to brainwash the kids. A captive devil in his lab told us that what the noble and enchanter had done was so repugnant even by devil standards that their souls would be annihilated rather than used. We freed it in exchange for a list of every single person who had used the services of the brothel, confirmed it via the cleric's 'detect sin' spell (basically a very narrow detect evil) and went on a Punisher style killing spree, which meant a lot of the nobles at the aforementioned party died.

And that's why "Bloody Justice" Juste was never again invited to classy parties.
>>
>>52130148
Well, a minor noble gave us a message that he recieved from a higher noble that she recieved from a higher noble that he recieved from the kings courier which he recieved from the king.

That was a few months ago...
>>
File: EITCo_flag.png (24KB, 800x505px) Image search: [Google]
EITCo_flag.png
24KB, 800x505px
>>52130148
My retired character bought into a company early on when our country was uniting with others into an empire and now heads the military arm that hires the new party. So he is perpetually in high society until I want to play him again
>>
>playing a cavalier in pathfinder
>everytime I speak I do it in a truly horrible French accent
>take every opportunity to generally speak down and oppress the lower classes
>currently scheming to take control of the duchy my game is set in
>constantly seducing high born ladies and impressing the gentlemen with my excellent lineage
>in character every one of my party members thinks I'm an insufferable cunt
>the low blooded peasantry love me because of all my daring heroics performed on the battlefield
>not playing AS fantasy high society
>>
My Char is a high noble but there was one time:
>playing a horasian margrave in DSA
> The Character is a semi-shota young noble, no one in the party takes him seriously despite he is the only one of the who had visited a school and is the only one who can correctly eat with knife and fork.
>One time he wanted to show his friends some culture, they visited the opera of his homelands capital city
>At the end of the adventure the whole opera is accidentaly sucked in a warprift/gate to the abyss.
>Half of the horasian high society is dead
>Party: Well that was nice, but the next sessions could we have some more "down to earth" NPCs?
>Me: Please, I don't want to see this land sink into anarchy.
>GM: Sigh.
>>
Never, he was born poor and so far the entire campaign has taken place in a cave system. Maybe later on we'll have some court intrigue but for now I can't say he ever has.
>>
>>52130148
The PCs attended a royal dinner a couple sessions ago. Ended with the king being poisoned and witches invading the castle.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.