[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, why don't you have a little girl in your party? You

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 205
Thread images: 68

File: Smug.png (135KB, 327x771px) Image search: [Google]
Smug.png
135KB, 327x771px
So, why don't you have a little girl in your party?

You need one to help balance it out. Add contrast. Insight from a new perspective. Marketability. Personality. Spunk. Gumption.

Charisma.

I can understand if no one wants to play as one, but there's no excuse to not at least have an NPC follow you.
>>
having to deal with a year's worth of obsessive /tg/ loliposting has permanently turned me off of the idea in a big way
which is a shame, it honestly seems like it could work in certain circumstances
>>
It only works if Kentaro Miura does it.
I am not Kentaro Miura.
>>
The idea you should have one in every group is obviously stupid, but I'm in a few games involving young women of various sorts.

One is a magical girl game so, y'know, par for the course.

Another is a D&D 4e game where our Sorceror is a tiny but ferocious dragon sorc who is alternately cute and terrifying, which is rather fun.

In another 4e game which sadly recently died a couple of the PCs had daughters, some adopted, some biological.
>>
In our next campaign someone rolled garbage stats and is going to be a little witch lady and just make potions.
And sell me necromancer potions to buff up my undead minions.
They said they're going to probably not even be in combat.
>>
Because putting a young child like that in danger is a very much not paladin thing to do.
>>
>>52116283
I'm playing a younger character in my current campaign with a Paladin bodyguard. He's very protective of me!
>>
>>52116207
The entirety of my favorite Disney song sums it up in its entirety.

https://youtu.be/U3NoDEu7kpg
>>
>>52116207
How small do you have to be to be 'little'? My half-elf sorceress isn't quite five feet.
>>
That's what Gnomes are for.
>>
File: Consider the following.png (1MB, 1136x1207px) Image search: [Google]
Consider the following.png
1MB, 1136x1207px
So, why don't you have a older woman in your party?

You need one to help balance it out. Add contrast. Insight from a new perspective. Marketability. Personality. Amiability. Experience.

Wisdom.

I can understand if no one wants to play as one, but there's no excuse to not at least have an NPC follow you.
>>
>>52116482
That's what old Gnomes are for.
>>
File: yep2.jpg (294KB, 778x590px) Image search: [Google]
yep2.jpg
294KB, 778x590px
>>52116207
>Spunk.
Oh, yes, she gets that.
>>
>>52116455
>>52116493

Gnomes are a literal meme race.
>>
>>52116499
Better than halflings.
>>
>>52116496

sauce?
>>
>>52116630
tamagoro funi funi
>>
>>52116207
What if I HAVE a loli, only its actually a hag cursed to stay in the body of a little girl?
>>
>>52116830
>curse
>when they're always in a perfect disguise
>>
>>52116207
My wife's underage sister is a player in our group. Does that count?
>>
>>52116229
>having to deal with /tg/

Go outside.
Read a book.
Start a band with your friends.
Eat hummus with them.
>>
>>52116837
explain.
>>
>>52116482
I've played a ghost who fancied herself the guardian of a town and looked after her great-great-great-great-great grandson who was monster hunter.

I had her act like an overbearing grandmother. It was fun playing up the sort of family dynamic. She basically new everything there was about the town, and would always love to tell stories about stuff she'd seen over the centuries.
>>
File: Sasuga, Sonzai X.png (169KB, 600x816px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuga, Sonzai X.png
169KB, 600x816px
>>52116207
Had to drop her after Gods kept trying to fuck with her and by proxy our party
>>
>>52116482
I once played a bitter old dwarf woman who's husband and son had been killed in a Drow raid when she was younger
>>
File: 1433512686068.jpg (231KB, 900x1335px) Image search: [Google]
1433512686068.jpg
231KB, 900x1335px
So, why don't you have a buff man in your party?

You need one to help balance it out. Add contrast. Insight from a new perspective. Marketability. Personality. Spunk. Yaranaika.

Strength.

>>
>>52116207
We have a little boy in a dress, who happens to be my PC, does that count?
>>
>>52117122
I see you have entered my magical realm.
>>
>>52117122
Only if you also have a burly man to help the lad get buff through regular protein shakes.
>>
>>52117006
LOS! LOS! LOS!
>>
>>
Me and my fiancee are in a 5e game now where she plays a young girl (11 years old, human, thief rogue with urchin background) and I play an elf paladin oath of the ancients (folk hero background). My character has adopted her basically and it leads to funny situations in game like the time we stated at the inn and she had been in a contest with the dwarf barbarian to see who could go longest without bathing resulting in my elf hauling her off over his shoulder to inn's bath and dropping her in with her clothes on while she wails about losing the 5 copper bet.
>>
>>52116309
>>52117285

lol
>>
op you clearly dont have a little girl in your life. As a father settibg aside how I dont want my child in the way of danger, If I and my friends were going "adventuring" the last thing I want is a little girl (or little boy for that matter) along with me.
>pointless in melee combat
>cant carry enough provisions for themselves
>easily tired on long walks
>get bored easy
>will be a target if you give them a .22 rifle in modern conflict
>doesnt have many skills
>often loud
>easily scared
>easily scarred
>none of the camp follower's benifits, unless you are a total piecevof shit that deserves to torn apart and beaten mercilessly and left for dead alone.

Op your Loli fantasy is best kept out of rpg fantasy.
Children are terrible road companions for anything but vacations.
>>
>>52117558
>pointless in melee combat
evade bonus to size. can distract.
>cant carry enough provisions for themselves
don't need much provisions anyway.
>easily tired on long walks
easily carried in long walks. unlike dwarfs who are heavy and while not getting tired, slows the party down to their short feet.
>get bored easy
gets interested easy.
>will be a target if you give them a .22 rifle in modern conflict
size bonus to hide
>doesnt have many skills
bonus point at level up cause children learn faster
>often loud
gets fame easy
>easily scared
fear is what tells us of dangers. notices dangers sooner.
>easily scarred
rp value.

its a fantasy, don't bring rl mech into itt.
>>
>>52116482
>>52116207
This is why I play a witch.
Simultaneously at any time she is a little girl, an old lady, and a milf.
>>
File: Uhahu.jpg (393KB, 1600x1091px) Image search: [Google]
Uhahu.jpg
393KB, 1600x1091px
>>52116207
She's the hacker.
>>
>>52116903
No one suspects a little girl of being smarter than a little girl. And most people want to help one out, so she's a good distraction. Not to mention shorter and thus can hide more easily.
>>
>>52116496

Sewer people like you are why I don't what little girls in my games.
>>
>>52116207
>>52116482
An elf can be both.
>>
>>52118169
after a while in adventuring people would hear about her tough. also, the fact people don't take her seriously can be counterproductive.
>>
>>52116251
No, fuck you. It doesn't work with him at all.
>>
File: 1380338924044.png (213KB, 830x397px) Image search: [Google]
1380338924044.png
213KB, 830x397px
Who says I don't?
>>
>>52118184
>i play with pedophiles
your inmates, right?
>>
>>52117756
>having a kid distract your enemies

>not feeding the kid properly

>want to carry all your gear and a kid, with whatever gear they are carrying

>still doesn't solve the problem of becoming bored

Yeah alright they might be able to hide and take snapshots in a modern/scifi game. Especially if you camo them up.

>implying this is a long term investment that's worth taking

>implying your group wouldn't be seen as irresponsible for putting a child in danger

>implying most children wouldn't point out relatively harmless things, thus wasting our time, or alert truly scary enemies, thus putting us in danger

>In addition to being a child, now we have a child with mental breakdowns. Wonderful
>>
>>52118312
>having a kid distract your enemies
Hey, if Batman can get away with it.
>>
>>52116207
>be little girl
>play little girl characters no problem

it's fucking simple you donks
>>
>>52118327
Batman is not a good guy. Not anymore, at least.

In either case, I think a halfling would do the job better, and be more able to hurt the enemy if they ignored the character.
>>
>>52117412
I'm not sure that we're the same group - fiancee doesn't use internet except for facebook and youtube.
>>
>>52118312
if you send her into melee, she could at least work to distract them.
even properly fed a little irl eats less than grown up men.
on long walks you need a mule anyway.
yes it does.

long term invesment works. proof: wizards.
any group of adventurares can come off as rackless.
kids should have the common sense of whispering if thins scares them. and its not a waste of time, its bonus to rp exp points.
another bonus to rp exp point, and a plot hook.
>>
>>52118344
>if you want to play with little girls characters you need to play with little girls
pedobear approve.
>>
Well, I play in a bunch of Nechronica games, so we've really generally got that covered. We have suicide bomber lolis, techno wizard lolis, cannibal lolis, boat lolis, oh-dear-god-what-the-fuck-is-that lolis. We'll never be wanting on that front.
>>
File: 1489038804018.jpg (129KB, 659x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489038804018.jpg
129KB, 659x720px
>>52116207
It's dangerous to go alone, take this!
>>
>>52119049
i seldom come to /tg/ but every time i do, i get new things i want to check out. mostly its boring stuff, but i stil like coming here and come upon posts like yours, which shows me doors to places i didn't know existed.

thanks man, now i have another game to play with myself.
>>
>>52119327
Always happy to spread the good word of Nechronica. It really is amazing.
>>
File: [the dick intensifies].gif (334KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
[the dick intensifies].gif
334KB, 350x350px
>>52116207
>little girl
>spunk

Aight!
>>
File: KfucOsR.png (783KB, 802x523px) Image search: [Google]
KfucOsR.png
783KB, 802x523px
>>52116207
> So, why don't you have a little girl in your party?
Because it doesn't make sense for one to be adventuring in my setting, unless you apply some mental acrobatics very liberally?
What is this question even?
>>
>>52116207

We've got the bard if we need a face, and he doesn't crumple like a wet napkin to AoE damage.
>>
>>52117756

Even with fantasy mechanics they stink because they're level 0 and have the health of a kobold.
>>
>>52119515
what about rings of damage reduction and amulets the produce barriars? anyway adventures= exp= level up

>>52119508
your bard is not the spoony kind.
>>
>>52116207
Fine. She's got tiny legs and can't run too fast.
Not to be the stereotypical asshole, but if she can't runt fast. She'll buy time for the rest of us.
>>
>>52119411
i don't get it, at character creation does your doll STARTS with a Premonitions or only during adventure?
who choose the details of the Premonition, the player or the necro?
>>
>>52116207
silly OP
I was an "18" y/o Ratfolk meme witch girl(gotta keep the game family friendly)
we also had a 14 y/o as an NPC with the party who we only foundout was jailbait after the bard had nailed her
that was a good session.
she died painfully.
>>
>>52116277
if your witch is going to primarily focus on combat, shits gone horrifically wrong.
sit at the back and spam hexes and magical device stuff.
>>
>>52119783
You get a premonition at character creation. You'd decide how it manifests. Consider it a sort of outlook, or perhaps a gut feeling. A Doll with the Doll premonition, for example, may feel like she doesn't really have a choice in what she does, and that may affect how she sees the world. Or perhaps someone with the Sinner premonition might feel this is some sort of purgatory or even hell for something they did in life, trying through what they do to atone. Things of that nature. It just helps inform your character a little more.
>>
>>52119800
i decide how to rp the doll, but will i know my pc past or is it something for me to discover at the necromancer will?
>>
>>52119812
Generally speaking, you can probably decide on how your first two fragments of memory work out, within reason. The necromancer will be responsible for the rest of your backstory, however.
>>
>>52119840
oh, ok. thnks.
>>
>>52117119
>>52116482
>>52116207
Littlegirl, Old woman, Buff man. Add in an androgynous elf, and we have a perfectly balanced party.
>>
File: GunsForKids.jpg (93KB, 960x788px) Image search: [Google]
GunsForKids.jpg
93KB, 960x788px
>>52117558
>>will be a target if you give them a .22 rifle in modern conflict
>>
>>52119555
>Fine. She's got tiny legs and can't run too fast.
So give her rollerskates.
>>
>>52116482
>So, why don't you have a older woman in your party?

They tend to have better things to do than go on adventures.
>>
File: f005.jpg (304KB, 728x1035px) Image search: [Google]
f005.jpg
304KB, 728x1035px
>>52120222
>loli gofast with rollerskates
yes, we can
>>
File: shoulder loli powerup.jpg (199KB, 890x1301px) Image search: [Google]
shoulder loli powerup.jpg
199KB, 890x1301px
>>52118261
>shoulder loli club
>no shoulder lucy
>>
>>52116207
We do. She's destined to die horribly unless we can secret her out of reach from the Imperial forces. If she lives she might just be the one to force them out of the North once she grows up.

It's a bit awkward with no one in the party actually sharing the same language, but so far it's been an interesting campaign.
>>
>>52117119
>Implying we don't

He only tackled a horse at full gallop, nbd.
>>
>>52116207
we do, despite our cleric and warlocks best attempts
>>
speaking of Nechronica, what do you guys think about 'Rengoku: Tower of Purgatory'?

>>52122835
sounds like a story.
>>
File: beboplineup.jpg (770KB, 2667x1681px) Image search: [Google]
beboplineup.jpg
770KB, 2667x1681px
Buff Man, Old woman, Little Girl, so what this thread is telling me is that Cowboy Bebop had it all?
>>
Ha.
Yesterday I was typing up a story that actually happened with my group (concerning a little girl), but I ended up not bothering because it came off sounding trollish, and I didn't want that I just wanted to tell me story.
>>
File: undead loli yuri impregnation.png (693KB, 1004x682px) Image search: [Google]
undead loli yuri impregnation.png
693KB, 1004x682px
>>52122854
Are we speaking of nechronica? Because I fucking love nechronica.
>>
>>52122945
know a place i can find a game?
>>
>>52117119
Played a 16 foot tall wall of a man. Hit somebody so hard with a Warhammer that he made an imprint in the side of the hill where he died. There are now legends of the Hill Angel.
>>
>>52122854
I don't think its that good but sure

>party consists of orc monk (ln) elf blackguard(lawful asshole(is an ass as a matter of principle)) dwarf cleric (lg (hates drow)) and human warlock(cg)
>blackguard and cleric constantly bicker, permanent one-upsmanship
>party is travelling through the underdark - tracking some slavers
>after several sessions of draws the blackguard comes up with an idea, makes a bet ( an oath of blood was to be sworn by both parties)
> if he wins then the cleric must publicly humiliate himself before his gods temple
> if he looses then he has to be an unwavering bastion of virtue towards the next person he sees
>cleric is confident, accepts - just has to kill more drow in next encounter
>next encounter- blackguard gets critted off a cliff and goes into negatives
>rest of party deals with encounter, eventually decides against leaving him to die
>blackguard meanwhile regains consciousness - realises he lost bet, contemplates suicide
>the sound of a elf in armor falling down a cliff side attracted visitors, namely a small drow child who came to see what is happening
>resisting the urge to attack someone who saw his embarrassing state, blackguard is forced to be pleasant and nice
>gets quizzed on the above ground world and all manner of other things
>explains that he really must be going as he has important hero stuff to do and that the girl should really be returning to her home
>she doesent have one, begs to tag along
>realizing its a way to spite the cleric Bg accepts
>eventually find party and gets healed, introduces newest member of the group
> cleric and warlock are pissed "dont you know drow are evil?" "we cant take achild with us" "we cant trust you to look after her"
>cleric is reminded of their bet, silenced - still unhappy
>que several sessions (read, a campaign) of the cleric and warlock attempting to dissuade the drow child from accompanying them through different methods
>>
>>52119991
For a Bioware game mabye.
>>
>>52123172
After couple years, successful debut into society
>Hello, I'm Laura Spidersilk, priestess of Helm.
>My hobbies are Craft (Tailoring) and Knowledge (Nature)

>But wasn't the child originally a Drow?
>>
>>52118393
I'd always prefer literally anyone else than a kid doing the distracting. If your only addition to the group is as a distraction, you're probably dead weight.

Not in most game worlds. 1 days food = 1 days food.

You don't need a mule on long journeys.

It does not solve the problem. Any party member should be interested in important situations / subjects anyways. If a child gets bored while keeping watch, or doing literally anything important, it can screw up the entire group.

This long term investment is not worth it. Get a proper hireling.

Oh yeah so let's just piss on our reputation and not work towards becoming reknown anyways.

Yes kids are notorious for their sensibility and bravery. They'd never scream when they see something scary. The group should be able to get enough xp anyways.

How is this bonus xp? It's just going to slow things down or push us off track.
>>
>>52123243
nah, she became a great warrior, the blackguard managed to find her a trainer and she proved herself incredibley talented - not that he would allow her to actually fight anything dangerous
>>
>>52123172
wouldn't a 'bastion of virtue' kill a drow on sight?
>>
>>52123316
probably not, at least not a child

and its not like the blackguard is a reference point for this, he just did the opposite of what he normally would do (be an asshole)
>>
>>52122068
>not being so old, content in your life, and unconcerned with dieing anymore that you say fuck it and go wandering because you just feel like it
>>
>>52123316
Well, it's basically a classic orc children dilemma. With pretty dresses.
And pretty dresses are very strong argument in the eyes of true virtue.
>>
File: mechanicus time.png (829KB, 520x773px) Image search: [Google]
mechanicus time.png
829KB, 520x773px
>>52116207
Because an inability to follow orders properly or complete your mission objectives will often result in being given the emperor's mercy
>>
File: 1270830363769.jpg (102KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
1270830363769.jpg
102KB, 750x600px
>>52123365
>>52123453
heres another one for you:
raid a drow city, kil a drow priestess
drow priestess had a drow baby with her.
1. kill the baby, save it the pain of hunger
2. let the baby live. if its fellow drows sacrifice it to lioth, well, my hands are clean since im not the one doing the sacrificiing.
3. take the baby to upper world, where it will live unwanted and unloved, growing up to be the monster it would have had i not killed its mother.
4. raise it myself and take a break from adventuring.
5. raise it myself while adventuring. i have already a hare- i mean, a group of little girls who pay me for rising them by tending to my stuff. its really good decision in the long run!
6. other.
>>
File: Rena.png (269KB, 704x568px) Image search: [Google]
Rena.png
269KB, 704x568px
>>52123536
>5. raise it myself while adventuring.
>>
>>52123536
5 usually, would depend on how much trouble the drow priestess gave me and how intrinsically evil the drow are
>>
File: bearpals.png (290KB, 760x662px) Image search: [Google]
bearpals.png
290KB, 760x662px
>>52123581
>>52123600
Agreed.
>>
File: alternative loot tables.jpg (138KB, 840x680px) Image search: [Google]
alternative loot tables.jpg
138KB, 840x680px
>>52123536
>5. raise it myself while adventuring. i have already a hare- i mean, a group of little girls who pay me for rising them by tending to my stuff. its really good decision in the long run!
>>
>>52117756
This post gave me autism.
>>
>>52123243
One of my favorite characters was a Drow cleric of Helm. She was taken in by the order as an infant after her parents, part of a group of raiders who were terrorizing a trade route, were captured and executed. There wasn't any angst, she was a zealot who fully believed that her birth parents were properly punished and considered the other clerics who raised her to be her family. Ended up going full Judge Dredd and taking a disturbingly sadistic pleasure in it.
>>
>>52123801
>taking a disturbingly sadistic pleasure in it.
you can take the drow out of manzorbarzen, but you can't take the manzobearzen out of the drow.
>>
File: YesAnd.jpg (5KB, 201x201px) Image search: [Google]
YesAnd.jpg
5KB, 201x201px
>>52123243
>>
>>52116207
We do, except she's actually a boy
>>
>>52116207
Just admit that you have a thing for lolis.
>>
>>52123850
> manzorbarzen
>manzobearzen
Just call it the City of Spiders, anon.
>>
File: 1440262584119.jpg (69KB, 646x960px) Image search: [Google]
1440262584119.jpg
69KB, 646x960px
>not being the little girl
4chan really has changed, hasn't it?
>>
>>52116207
How am I supposed to murderhobo and dungeon crawl if I'm too busy administering a little girl spunk?
>>
>>52124363
by not doing either of those things
>>
>>52124363
>not training the little girl spunk to murderhobo and dungeon crawl
>>
File: visiting Menzoberranzan.jpg (67KB, 608x343px) Image search: [Google]
visiting Menzoberranzan.jpg
67KB, 608x343px
>>52123850
same shit different pile
>>
File: 0b520f42591bd.jpg (39KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
0b520f42591bd.jpg
39KB, 600x300px
>>52124420
>>
File: afghan girl.png (167KB, 398x269px) Image search: [Google]
afghan girl.png
167KB, 398x269px
>>52124363
>I'm too busy administering a little girl spunk?
phrasing
>>
File: 1484311940583.png (63KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1484311940583.png
63KB, 454x453px
>>52116207
They always end up becoming the cum catcher of the party. They say they won't, bit they always do.
>>
File: yggridssal best girl.jpg (158KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yggridssal best girl.jpg
158KB, 1280x720px
>>52116207
yes, she is also a robot
>>
File: 531CGrr.jpg (214KB, 1450x2038px) Image search: [Google]
531CGrr.jpg
214KB, 1450x2038px
>>52118254
What are you fucking gay?
>>
>>52124658
Those kids are creepy as hell.
>>
>>52125012
whats wrong anon never been around a Deutsch before?
>>
File: tumblr_o31yurt0qc1uro1i2o1_1280.png (293KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o31yurt0qc1uro1i2o1_1280.png
293KB, 900x900px
>>52124083
>>
>>52116207
Because my character isn't a fucking sociopath who would take a child into combat. Take this pedoshit back to /b/.
>>
File: 1467172343002.jpg (103KB, 790x514px) Image search: [Google]
1467172343002.jpg
103KB, 790x514px
>>52125012
Yeah I better post this one
>>
>>52122331
I have done the same thing. Okay it was a shetland pony but I was 9 years old so it might as well have been a horse. Horses are clumsy bitches don't let them bully you just because they're big.
>>
>>52125086
>Because my character isn't a fucking sociopath who would take a child into combat
Combat is no place for a loli, take her to your bed instead.
>>
>>52117756
>bonus point at level up cause children learn faster
Takes 10 years to get to 1st level.
>>
>>52125108
nice
>>
File: mfw.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>>52125108
Based Miura
>that size difference
>>
>>52125108
sauce
>>
File: RJ.jpg (96KB, 578x1024px) Image search: [Google]
RJ.jpg
96KB, 578x1024px
Little girls can be very useful in the average adventuring party. For instance, as a washboard.
>>
>>52125316
N-no bully ;_;
>>
>>52125329
Not even the lewd and affectionate kind?
>>
>>52123646
is murcielago still beeing translated?
>>
>>52125154
Best panel ever
>>52125234
Miura knows what's good
>>52125244
Berserk dude
>>
>>52116207
Stopped reading at marketability.
>>
>>52116207
Do Halfling females count? Cause my party has two...
>>
>>52125489
The manga got licensed for western market in 2016. That means scanlations had to stop. There will be "official" English version eventually, but so far they are still far behind what was already scanlated.
Too bad the whole thing is too lewd to ever get anime. It would be glorious.
>>
>>52116207
you mean, a fragile little person, who doesn't have the mental capacity to see animals amd other living being getting slaughtered, and is always in danger, getting killed by herself (or worser)

yeah, I don't see any excuse not having one in my party...
>>
File: hlafling venturer.jpg (102KB, 661x1009px) Image search: [Google]
hlafling venturer.jpg
102KB, 661x1009px
>>52125593
half height full woman
>>
File: Lynn.png (286KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Lynn.png
286KB, 640x640px
>>52116207
Does it count if she's actually a 30 year old blind vampire? Cause I got that. She hates pretty much everybody that got the chance to grow up with a smoldering passion.
>>
File: 03909178dd908bb55ed93d9a5d346de7.jpg (273KB, 712x1200px) Image search: [Google]
03909178dd908bb55ed93d9a5d346de7.jpg
273KB, 712x1200px
>>52125593
>>52125705
/d/ pls leave, this is a wholesome discussion about the combat prowess and/or practicality of little girls
>>
File: kuro3.jpg (302KB, 850x1203px) Image search: [Google]
kuro3.jpg
302KB, 850x1203px
>>52125799
Kuro a shit, and nobody even love her
>>
>>52125708
that image makes me sad

but how does a 30yr old vampire count as a child? eternal yout would just keep their body young surely
>>
File: LynnIsGoodDog.png (532KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
LynnIsGoodDog.png
532KB, 900x900px
>>52125845
Body and mental age too... she's ever the child she was when she was turned personality wise. Possibly even brattier cause she's had to fight for survival on the streets of Detroit and is starting to lose hope, but all she really wants is head pats and to be told she's doing the right thing. She might know more things than most kids, but she still just wants to be taken care of, even if she won't admit it.
>>
>>52125913
why does she have blood near her mouth, was she de-fanged?
>>
>>52125112
Horses can cave your skull in/shatter your ribs with a single kick. I will most definitely let them bully me if it means not being killed or crippled.
>>
The solution to this little girl problem is just applying logic to it, and making the player lost stuff because of the fact he is a children.

If a children is not worse than an adult, you are living in a strange world and you would have all to deal with all kinds of problems because of that.
>>
File: ADirtyJobButLynnHasGottaDoIt.png (316KB, 680x480px) Image search: [Google]
ADirtyJobButLynnHasGottaDoIt.png
316KB, 680x480px
>>52125947
Nah, she's just a messy eater. There's presumably a corpse just off screen.
>>
I played a 13 year old girl teifling once, she was a bard and was able to trick an Oni into believing that she was a demon princess and to let the party pass without paying a toll.
>>
>>52126026
do you have any more lynn stuff? is this a character proper or from your games?
>>
File: YourSoulTastesLikeRaspberries.png (276KB, 529x451px) Image search: [Google]
YourSoulTastesLikeRaspberries.png
276KB, 529x451px
>>52126037
One of my games, Vampire: The Masquerade, she was sort of designed to be an unassuming scout using Auspex(Super Senses) and Obfuscate("Notice Me Not"), but she ended up being very effective with a knife in close quarters.

Most of my art for her is recoloring of Mary from IB.
>>
File: kwsm1.png (202KB, 600x538px) Image search: [Google]
kwsm1.png
202KB, 600x538px
So, why don't you have a Christmas cake in your party?

You need one to help balance it out. Add contrast. Insight from a new perspective. Marriageability. Personality. Understanding. Maturity.

Charisma.
>>
File: Wilbell_and_Ayesha.jpg (231KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Wilbell_and_Ayesha.jpg
231KB, 1200x675px
>>52126220
hags a shit
>>
File: sddf.png (63KB, 458x581px) Image search: [Google]
sddf.png
63KB, 458x581px
>little girl

good luck with that

PS: BFM is a value calculated with your str and size stat (height), thats your real strenght
>>
>>52126220
>implying
looking after kids is difficult, and we didn't have a mage either- so we acquired a 2in1 deal
>>
File: C91 774.jpg (442KB, 1280x1814px) Image search: [Google]
C91 774.jpg
442KB, 1280x1814px
>>52125799
>>52125836
Illya fucking loves Kuro.
>>
>>52125913
>all she really wants is head pats and to be told she's doing the right thing
headpats are gateway drug to heavy petting
>>
>>52126128
>Auspex & Obfuscate
Wait, she's Malkavian?
>>
File: kuro and ilya1.jpg (834KB, 1240x1500px) Image search: [Google]
kuro and ilya1.jpg
834KB, 1240x1500px
>>52126358
they are famiry they HAVE to love each other or Iri will suffocate them with her massive tiddies

honestly who could really love somebody who uses Archah install all the time?
>>
>>52126358
How many evil twin stories could've been resolved by just indulging in it?
>>
File: BlindGirlIsPackingHDFV.png (63KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
BlindGirlIsPackingHDFV.png
63KB, 900x900px
>>52126370

Just be careful not to cut yourself.

>>52126393
Caitiff actually. Third discipline's Potence, she picked up the skills to evade danger and make up for the fact that her sire/former domitor was an abusive prickwaffle who splashed acid on her face as a ghoul. Decent enough friends with a Malkavian though. Poor girl has schizophrenia... the paranoid, voices whispering in your head, trouble differentiating between reality and hallucinations disorder. I was lucky enough to get a group that isn't too heavy on the fish-malks, she's cautious and analytical rather than bouncing off the walls.
>>
>>52126537
I think Fortitude would make more sense there, but maybe that's just my twisted preference for girls that can take punch without flinching over girls that can actively punch back.
But hey, cute enough. Would take home, belittle that her thin blood smells worse than most kine, so she's not even worth considering diablerie and keep as a domestic pet.
>>
>>52126291
What's this from?
>>
File: LynnIsn'tAMorningPerson.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
LynnIsn'tAMorningPerson.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>52126757
Carry-over from her ghoul days, did lead to one notable instance of throwing a motorcycle at someone while [s]frenzying[/s] throwing a temper tantrum though. And if you'd have her, she would be glad to go home with you, take the abuse on the chin, knowing that if you overstep your bounds she's already killed one domitor and is confident in her abilities to do so again, and be a domestic pet. She knows how to play the violin!
>>
>>52126537
She'd naturally have had the dot of Potence from the time she was a ghoul, though.
People who were Embraced while ghouled should officially take the Merit Former Ghoul, which gives them a dot of Potence (since almost all ghouls get Potence, even taking their splatbook into account).
I personally play with the rule that ghouls get Potence unless their domitor's clan doesn't have Potence but has another physical Discipline, which also explains why Gangrel ghouls are known as sturdy.
>>
>>52126757
>>52126876
>not using her as a method of sating your conscience from all of your heinous acts - treating her with the utmost of care and compassion to fool yourself that you aren't that bad a person
>>
>>52126405
id be less worried about suffocation by iri and more about their dad being what happens when /k/ becomes a wizard
>>
File: Mlobw.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Mlobw.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>52125574
You can't overlook that. It's very important.
>>
>>52125316
Give this girl a burger already, her skeleton is almost escaping her body.
>>
I rescued a fairy girl once that became kind of a mascot to the group. Does that count?
>>
>>52127090
did she become a daughteru?
>>
File: 1487927865654.jpg (604KB, 884x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487927865654.jpg
604KB, 884x1200px
>>52127090
Well, they're little and a girl.
>>
>>52116207
kill yourself
>>
File: SadLynn.png (256KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
SadLynn.png
256KB, 560x560px
>>52126991
Alas, that has never happened. Closest is when she basically kidnapped a homeless man, blood bound him, and then forced him to be her "dad" so she could buy a house(and gun) with a bunch of money the party stole from an illegal gambling operation. Well. She stole from the operation. Everyone else was distracted by something that I can't recall at the time.

He really cared for her. Sort of. Whole blood bonded thing. Wasn't 'real' enough for her.
>>
>>52126991
Yeah it starts by letting her talk when not spoken to and not throwing her across the room for tardiness. Next thing you know it's feeding her pancakes, just because she's thin-blooded enough to actually be able to taste them...
Before century turns, you're picking fine young men of prestigious lineage and Vesseling into them to take her out for evening walks.
>>
>>52127505
>implying thats not exactly the kind of grounding someone needs to escape that dark pit where your soul used to be
>>
>>52122888
The Corgi is the key to all this.
>>
>>52116395
I can feel that
>>
>>52127048
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ns2dkT2sIug&t=27s
(Go to 0:27, you'll be spooked)
>>
>>52125653
>scanlations had to stop
That has literally never been true, it just means the shit doesn't get posted to mangafox-tier trash websites with pretention of having a moral compass.
>>
>>52128346
Well, show me where it goes on if you're so great.
>>
>>52116207
Because I don't involve my fetishes in games.
>>
>>52127048
You'd ruin that prestigious silhouette?
>>
>>52128346
>shit doesn't get posted to mangafox-tier trash websites
Mangafox has more stuff at this point than Batoto. Think about why is that
>>
>>52127100
Sort of. She became infatuated with my character, but my character treated her like a younger cousin. The rest of the party sort of saw her as an intelligent pet.
>>
File: wow gnome.png (1MB, 629x900px) Image search: [Google]
wow gnome.png
1MB, 629x900px
>>52116207
>>
File: 1346551840972.jpg (117KB, 362x543px) Image search: [Google]
1346551840972.jpg
117KB, 362x543px
>>52116207
>Voluntarily taking the "Dependant" negative trait.
Begging the GM to fuck you over even harder than playing a Paladin.
>>
>>52116207
Elves are close enough
>>
>>52132350
So fucking cute, Gnomes a best.
>>
>>52128865
Hey, it's the granny in me that makes me think all slim kids are undernourished and should eat more.
>>
>>52126291
>SPG
>SPG Book 2

So... anon, doing anything tonight?
>>
>>52134826
Yah mon, gnomes make best pie
>>
File: Successful Hunt.jpg (171KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Successful Hunt.jpg
171KB, 900x600px
>>52116207
We have enough rations already.
>>
>>52116207
I had a little girl follow my character.
Until the DM had an NPC mention that there were bandits who would be glad to rape her.

Like, I get the point.
>>
>>52138964
You should've just beat the bandits to the punch, problem solved
>>
>>52116207
that's no child! that a DEMON KILL IT!
>>
>>52140233
Don't hate on Cestree
>>
>>52140233
>that a DEMON

>>52124018
>>
>>52116207
I'd play one, but being a hairy turkroach with a bariton voice and a terrorist beard might make it quite awkward
>>
File: shokyun_by_emlan.png (310KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
shokyun_by_emlan.png
310KB, 480x640px
>>52140448
Don't give up hope, you can be both roach and a cute girl.
>>
File: 5935546_p0.jpg (205KB, 1231x1222px) Image search: [Google]
5935546_p0.jpg
205KB, 1231x1222px
>>52140233
Demons can be cute and huggable too
>>
>>52116207
I'm playing a little girl in my game. A psion who didn't have any friends, so they made their own!

All of the NPCs respond with something either patronizing or 'are you sure you want to be an adventurer?' When they see me. It got to the point where my character either lies about being a halfling or tears a writhing, drooling monstrosity from the astral in response.

They don't have a lot of character, since they're cold, solemn, and a jerk a lot of the time.

I didn't realize until session 3 that they're a tsundere.
>>
>>52116207
Why does that loli have such rocking hips?
>>
File: 1352665184079.jpg (233KB, 515x725px) Image search: [Google]
1352665184079.jpg
233KB, 515x725px
>>52143356
Stupid Anon, what are you doing?
>>
File: 1488129981203.png (138KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1488129981203.png
138KB, 900x1200px
>>52143469
Because that how Cestree do.
>>
>>52116229
If someone brought their kid sure, kid playing a kid. Hell as a DM I'd allow it, it'd be good for them.
>>
>>52116207
This is a succubus right? It can be summoned?
>>
File: nora.png (38KB, 734x1106px) Image search: [Google]
nora.png
38KB, 734x1106px
Our current campaign is about to end, so we're switching DMs and preparing a new one. We will all start as children in a village and basically play out our shared backstory, so I guess this sort-of counts. My character is a tomboyish orphan, adopted by and apprenticed to a sullen druid, but who knows how that story will go and where she'll end up.
Thread posts: 205
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.