[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dwarves are resistant to poisons (often including ethanol). Elves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Dwarves are resistant to poisons (often including ethanol). Elves are resistant to charm and/or sleep magic. What are orcs resistant to?
>>
Common sense dictates hardship, given that they normally live in wastelands.
>>
>>52090593
Getting stabbed.

What are humans resistant to?
>>
>>52090628
Education
>>
>>52090593
>What are orcs resistant to?
Civilization.
>>
Disease. They live in filth.
>>
>>52090593
Orcs are resistant to starvation and death due to exposure, and have more endurance than humans. Animalistic human qualities exaggerated.
>>
The Establishment
>>
>>52090593

Your charms
>>
>>52090628
Common sense.
>>
In some games Orcs can keep fighting past 0 hitpoints, so I would say they're resistant to going into shock from blood loss.
>>
Dying.
>>
>>52090593
Resistant to freezing to death, dying of heat stroke, dying of starvation or dehydration, and resistant to dying of exhaustion.
>>
>>52090653
>Orcs were literally the forces of industrialization brought to their absolute insanity in ww1

>>52090656
Also fits the whole "we bring industry" thing.
>>
>>52090593
They don't have a resistance because the thing they used to be known for became a human thing in 3e/3.5e.

Namely, orcs were the race that could breed with anything.
Ogres too to a lesser extent.

But that was back in the day when Minotaurs were an all male species that needed human women to propagate, so times have changed a bit.
>>
>>52090593
Physical trauma, environmental conditions, and changes in diet.
Orcs can eat pretty much anything. Those tusks aren't just for show. They're for tearing raw meat off the bone, or crunching through raw tubers.
>>
Civility.
>>
>>52090593
Those dudes sure are badass, but god, this is one silly looking axe.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.