[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post Ogres. Also let me shill them for a little bit >they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Warhammer_Mournfang_Cavalry.png (1MB, 547x851px) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer_Mournfang_Cavalry.png
1MB, 547x851px
Post Ogres. Also let me shill them for a little bit

>they ride giant maneating monsters that make other races shit themselves
>they are giant maneating monsters themselves
>as Battle of the Blizzard shows they can slaughter Warriors of Chaos in the same manner WoC slaughter regular humans
>speaking of which they constantly fight with WoC over a monolith WoC do it because it's sacred for them, Ogres because it's a test of might so basically they kill WoC for sport (they call it Challenge Stone)
>work for and fight with every race in the setting which allows for having ogres in every flavor

I think they are underrated badasses only Settra and Grimgor are tougher.
>>
>MUH OGAYS SO GUD

Didn't stop them from getting rekt in the End Times.
>>
>>52090611
>hehe only Chaos is good because it won spikes and skulls so ebin ;)

kill yourself
>>
>>52090649
>MUH OGAYS SHIT ON CHAOS
>Actually Chaos shat on them
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: wack.jpg (88KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
wack.jpg
88KB, 500x388px
>>52090429
>tfw ogres are fucking badarses
>no ogres in TW:Warhams
>WHFB gutted
>Underrepresented in AoS
>Nobody appreciates them

Why live
>>
Ogres and Tomb Kings were my favorite Warhammer Fantasy armies. I also liked how ogres had goblins who were so shitty and weak even other goblins refused to hang out with them, and they survived by being incredibly unappetizing.
>>
Bretonnia is the best. Then vampire counts
>>
>>52091094
so flesh eaters it is
>>
>>52090429
Why do you post ogors?
>>
File: Ogre-Maneater.png (330KB, 364x450px) Image search: [Google]
Ogre-Maneater.png
330KB, 364x450px
I played one in the RPG, was a lot of fun. I hung back and let da humies talk and make deals to get me food for whatever services were needed, then they'd tell me it's time for some work, I'd move some heavy stuff around, beat up some stuff, after a while they'd say stop, bandage and feed me, then I'd nap and do it all again.

A lot of fun, very different and pretty well balanced.

All da poor humies died of diseases leaving the ogre alone, was sad. But that's Warhammer.
>>
>>52092483
>humies
>ogres
no
>>
>>52092559
Sorry, I don't know what an ogre accent sounds like
>>
>>52090704
Total Wahammer is making dosh like nobody's business.
Chances are, we'll get Ogres within the year.
>>
>>52092898
There are a few passes in the mountains that would head east already, so I'm sure they have plans for ogres, but it may have to wait until the next "game".
>>
>>52090429
I really like the WHFB version of ogres. They're very iconic and distinct, while taking influences form cool real world cultures.
>>
>>52092781
>>52093895
Kinda interested how they go with the voice actors for Ogres.
>>
>>52093839
>>52092898
Leaks revealed they plan on adding Chaos Dwarfs and Ogres in the east.
>>
>>52093972
Stoked.
I've probably poored about a 100 hours into the game so far, and I' haven even picked up any major dlc yet.

Can't wait to play as ogres and fuck everyone's shit up. I hope they have some sort of mercenary mechanic. Maybe instead of disbanding troops, you "sell them" and they have a chance of coming back later as better or upgraded troops.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.