[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which are some stereotypical kung-fu powers? want to do a list

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 20

File: Db93-13.jpg (17KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Db93-13.jpg
17KB, 320x240px
Which are some stereotypical kung-fu powers? want to do a list for reasons.

I start: The Afterimage technique
>>
The Ki wave
>>
>>52087167
The short-range teleport thing
>>
Making gravity your bitch.

Punch of death

Pressure points of doom

Some sort of spiritual third eye sixth sense bullshit

super human reflexes
>>
File: kEe8Q.jpg (50KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
kEe8Q.jpg
50KB, 500x375px
The log exchange technique
>>
flash step, silent analysis of surroundings to dodge like neo, jumping really high to where only wire could get you up there.
>>
File: KhVCx1i.png (986KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
KhVCx1i.png
986KB, 1280x720px
sensing a presence
>>
Wall running
Ridiculous spinning strikes
Iron body training
>>
Explosive chi punches.
>>
File: jump.png (115KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
jump.png
115KB, 640x480px
Very high jumps in general. I liked that from Ranma
>>
The ability to pinpoint and quantify murderous intent.
>>
going into a superpowered version, like supersaiyan mode
>>
some kind of Hundred-Crack Fist/Ora Ora Ora punch flurry.

The ol' "jump over your opponent's sword attack and then land on the sword and kick them in the face" trick

The five point palm exploding heart technique

Swinging a sword so hard it shoots an energy blade thing.
>>
>>52087167
teleportind behind the enemy
sliding through the enemy with a sword slash
>>
>>52087573
>sliding through the enemy with a sword slash
Bonus points if they don't appear to be cut right away.
>>
Sadly, I know both the names and origins of everything on here.
Like, in a literary sense not an anime sense.
>>
>>52087167
"Zanzōken", literally meaning "Multiple Afterimage Fist". Popularized by Dragonball.
>>52087189
Kihō, literally meaning "Ki Burst". Also popularized by Dragonball.
>>52087192
No real word for it, actually.
That's just moving real fast, and while you can think up special names for it they're really just all variants on superhuman speed of sorts.
Not entirely popularized by Dragonball, but definitely the most notable and copied use of it in modern manga since the 80's ended.
>>52087200
"Kawarimi", which means something like "Substitution" or "Misdirection".
This actually has to do with tactics shinobi supposedly used while spying and scouting, such as dressing up wooden dummies in plain sight to flee in an opposite direction. Soldiers shoot arrows at said dummy (supposedly fleeing them) and they'd discover they had wasted their arrows while their actual quarry escaped. Over time folklore changed it from wooden dummies to just plain wood, which ends up usually being represented as a log in most stuff.
Hard to even know what it was popularized by as the folkloric source material is older then the current version of the Japanese language.
>>52087234
Multiple phrases for this, but a common one is "Dairokkan", which means something like "sixth sense".
It actually used to have relatively little to do with sensing chi (that would again be something popularized by Dragonball), but had to do with sensing "hostile intent". Supposedly this is something skilled martial artists could actually do, and it shows up a LOT in old martial arts manuals.
It likely first cemented itself in modern Japanese popular culture via Lone Wolf and Cub where it shows up a shitload.
>>52087312
Chinese folklore, but more specifically Daoist beliefs.
The art of qigong is supposed to increase your natural storage of qi by exercising a pseudo-organ called your "diantien" that circulates it through your body and blood stream.
>>
>>52087167
punching
>>
>>52087167
kicking
>>
>>52087167
horse stance
>>
>>52087167
nothing personnel
>>
Pumches that ignore or bypass armor/spikes/swords poking out from your flesh
>>
>>52087342
"Qinggong", or "Lightness Skill", sometimes called "Lightfoot Technique".
This supposedly has nothing at all to do with developing your qi, which is why in classic Chinese martial arts stories even characters with lousy qi can do it; it has more to do with some kind of special leg-training exercises to improve your mobility and coordination, such as strengthening your legs by wearing weights on them and such.
Popularized by the wuxia genre, which means finding the first modern story where it was used would be a pain in the ass.
Possibly Legend of Condor Heroes Iike so much of modern wuxia, but even there it's not really explained in detail because Chinese readers are already expected to know what the author was talking about due to how omnipresent it is in folklore.
>>52087455
No literary basis whatsoever.
Akira Toriyama made this up in 1991 out of nothing and Japan has been shamelessly copying him ever since.
>>
File: img066.jpg (231KB, 1600x1369px) Image search: [Google]
img066.jpg
231KB, 1600x1369px
Arrow catching/deflection.
>>
>>52087564
>some kind of Hundred-Crack Fist/Ora Ora Ora punch flurry
So iconically invented by Fist of the North Star that Japan doesn't even try to hide it in most things.
It's like making Darth Vader breathing sounds; everyone in Japan fucking knows where it's from even if they've never seen it, so why even bother pretending?
>Swinging a sword so hard it shoots an energy blade thing.
"Kamaitachi", which literally means "Scything Wind".
This is actually originates from a sort of folkloric spirit/demon that is called that that is like some kind of weasel-shapes creature with scythe-like claws that cuts up grass while moving so fast it feels like the wind.
Japanese folklore has some odd stuff in it.
Anyhoo, the characters used for "kamaitachi" include a character meaning "sword" in, and thus you have stories of skilled swordsman swinging their weapons so hard that the wind itself cuts people, and that's where pretty much every variant of that originates from.
Too old to find out what first popularized it; again it predates the modern written form of Japanese.
>>
>>52087753
>>52087814
>>52087859
how did you learn this stuff? Is there a website or something?
>>
>>52087867
It's relatively uncomplicated.
You know that time you wanted to know where something came from originally, and then you just brushed it off or stopped looking because it was taking too long?

I didn't stop looking.
That's about it.
>>
>>52087814
>No literary basis whatsoever.
Inducing an adrenaline rush/combat trance would be akin to it, that whole "breathing/centering technique" relating to qi.
>Akira Toriyama made this up in 1991 out of nothing
Fist of the North Star had the Tenryuu Kokyuu Hou years before.
>>
>>52087814
>Akira Toriyama made this up in 1991 out of nothing and Japan has been shamelessly copying him ever since.
I'm ignoring everything else you've said because you think powering up came around in 19 9 fucking 1, ignoring 10 years of robo anime before then
>>
>>52087881
Are you me?

If I can't figure something out, it'll bug the fuck out of me until I do. Tends to have me sitting at my computer all night doing research on the most random of things.

Pretty sure I'm on a handful of TSA watchlists because of it.
>>
Stretching the length of your arm or leg
>>
>>52087753
>No real word for it, actually.
Shukuchi meaning "reduced earth", crossing great distances in a single step, teleportation. A power belonging to the Xian AKA Sennin.
>>
>>52087885
>Inducing an adrenaline rush/combat trance would be akin to it, that whole "breathing/centering technique" relating to qi.
Actually, there's nothing like that in traditional Daoist martial arts at all, which basically invented the concept of "qi" as we understand it. It doesn't really appear anywhere else in Chinese folklore or religion until Daoism shows up.
You're supposed to be doing the breathing stuff literally at ALL times, not just sometimes, otherwise you get no special benefit from it.
>Fist of the North Star had the Tenryuu Kokyuu Hou years before?
Or, are we talking about a generic boost in strength then and not a literal transformation? I was speaking of a visual and physical transformation since everything ELSE in this thread is taken straight out of anime anyway and that stuck around a lot more.

That comes from the concept of "Yamato-damashii" or "Japanese Spirit". This is a pretty old concept, but stop me if it sounds familiar: basically the Japanese people are so inherently awesome according to this that as long as they IMAGINE themselves to be better they BECOME better right when they need to be better, succeeding through sheer willpower and even gaining great skill where they had none before just because they were determined enough. So basically every emergency shounen power-up ever.
Sadly the original concept is kinda...well, racist. Apparently it only applies to the Japanese because they are inherently special somehow, so you gotta modify the concept for other material, but that's where the basic concept comes from.
>>52087893
If you mean a generic "I got something better then I had before" in the most absolute meaningless and broadest general sense ever, that's got so many examples in folklore as to be pointless.

King Arthur got a second sword (Excalibur) from the Lady of the Lake after the one he pulled from the stone (Clarent), and that's STILL not the oldest example of someone getting something better then what they already had.
>>
>>52087977
>Apparently it only applies to the Japanese because they are inherently special somehow
Why the hell is that the case?
Is there even an explanation for it?
>>
>>52087997

Explantion for what? A culture believing itself to be special chosen ones isn't exactly rare.
>>
>>52087957
That's if it's actual teleportation in most cases. In a lot of martial arts stuff people aren't teleporting; they're just moving very, very quickly.
Actually, didn't Goku have a legit teleportation move that was different from what everyone else had?
>>52087997
No more then there's an explanation for Manifest Destiny or the Mandate of Heaven.
In it's current form it was popularized during the Showa era (though there's mentions of it in the Heian and various Feudal periods as well), so unfortunately the racist roots might be much more unpleasantly emphasized since it makes for great wartime propaganda.

The actual origins of it way back in the 12th century don't actually say that everyone CAN'T do it, it just neglects to go into detail about other peoples since it was relevant to most of Japan at the time.
>>
>>52087977
I was assuming the poster just meant a "super powered mode" in general, not strictly changing appearance.

If we're talking about sources for people becoming stronger and changing appearances, then Cuchulainn the celtic demigod had a war-form where he transformed into a demonic terror. But that has nothing to do with kung-fu, he was just weird like that.
>>
>>52087928
I'm certain it's a kind of OCD somehow.
I only wish my ability to retain useless trivia was somehow good for something practical.
>>52088033
In the original context, it doesn't necessarily say that the Japanese themselves are super-special, but the issue is it's current version (random spirit power-up at dramatic moments through pure willpower) was created during Japan's Imperialistic period, so it's really hard to drive a distinction between older versions of it and the newer stuff.
Older stuff (especially with regards to samurai culture) seemed to describe it less as randomly getting better or more powerful but by mustering absolute will to succeed or attempt success even when failure was obviously the only result; in Bushido culture stuff failing and dying wasn't necessarily a bad thing ("The Way of the Samurai is found in Death", and all that), but giving up without committing 100% to your course of action was shameful.
>>
>>52088034
>That's if it's actual teleportation in most cases. In a lot of martial arts stuff people aren't teleporting; they're just moving very, very quickly.
That is accurate to the Shukuchi. It is basically meant to be a supernatural maneuver where space is collapsed (thus the name "reduced earth") so a single step results in *teleports behind u*. More technically they're moving at normal speed, but the distance they need to move is reduced to a tiny fraction.
It is remarkably like the scientific concept of the Alcubierre drive, without the exotic matter or vastly expanded space on the other end.
>>
>>52088037
You're speaking of the "riastrad" the "warp-spasm". It's probably partially derived from Norse berserker myths with which it shares some similarities (certain famous Norse kings and warriors actually show up by name in Irish tales, such as Ulf the Quarrelsome), but Cuchulain definitely was a lot more hardcore about it.

Getting so super-pissed that you turn inside out and your eyes bulge from your head and you spit frothy blood from your mouth is pretty fucking metal.
>>
>>52088071
>("The Way of the Samurai is found in Death", and all that),

Why the hell is the way of the samurai found in death?
>>
>>52087753
thanks
>>
>>52088110
Lots of reasons according to the Hagakure.
But in specific regards to the Hagakure, it was written by an old man who was somewhat bitter that his warrior caste was seriously degenerating in practical warfare skills and general spirit and so basically he talked about how suicide is noble and brave as long as you are committing to it.

But Japan's love affair with death goes way beyond that; their cultural fascination with suicide for any reason at all (shame, love, loyalty, to make a point, to save face, to regain face, to prove your manliness, as a political statement) is hundreds of years old and stems from the samurai culture in general.
They actually DID the ritual suicide thing a lot less during the heyday of the samurai, but during the long peace of the Tokugawa Shogunate it was kind of hard to find ways to die heroically in battle when there was no more war.
>>
>>52088140
their culture sounds like it had serious issues with depression
>>
>>52088150
Try "has", not "had".
Japan is fascinating because despite being a fully functional first world nation, the number of people suffering from mental health issue to to a ridiculous number of social and economic factors is probably higher then any other nation in the world.

They STILL have the highest suicide rate of any nation on the planet that records that sort of thing. Maybe they're just incurably melodramatic as a culture.
>>
>>52087753
>No real word for it, actually.
I think Bleach called it a flash step or something. Don't remember since I haven't seen an episode of bleach in like 5 years.
>>
>>52088182
"Shunpo", meaning "Flash Steps".
They give lots of different names for it in stuff, but you aren't really going to find a "standard" term for it since it's all just variations in "goes fast".

It's invariably commented on by one character commenting "Hai-yai!!" in Japanese though, which really just means "he's fast".
Watch action anime subbed and you'll hear that so often that you could turn it into a drinking game.
>>
>>52087814
>No literary basis whatsoever.

man Berserkers and Battle fits are worldwide historically reported.
>>
File: H-HAYAI.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
H-HAYAI.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>52088221
>It's invariably commented on by one character commenting "Hai-yai!!"
Which may still be one of my favorite clichés in all of anime, despite its overuse. I also like it when the villain is overconfident about his plan/technique until the MC does something to ruin it and he replies with a shocked BAKANA/MASAKA/NANI!
>>
>>52088234
Again, see >>52087977.
I thought people were kind of talking about anime since literally every example given in this thread has a stronger presence there then in any other kind of martial arts media, except maybe the jumping thing.
And in context of anime I thought he was speaking of an ACTUAL transformation, not just arbitrary plot power ups through willpower and shouting, which has different origins in Japan and is very old.

Interestingly, there is almost a complete lack of stuff like that in Chinese martial arts stories; you never are "randomly" made more powerful because you wanted it more there, and it always involves training and study in cases where characters get much stronger.

In most wuxia when a weaker hero fights a stronger foe, he doesn't randomly get stronger due to shouting and hot blood. He just looses or runs away to fight another day.
This happens a LOT in classic wuxia actually.
>>
>>52088244
>that gif
Man. No wonder /a/ is so fucked these days with wonderful material like THAT to draw from.
Is there even a single anime anymore that isn't a remake of something older that doesn't have one or two chicks with huge tits who spend half of the show bending over shit in front of the camera?
>>
>>52088304
>In most wuxia when a weaker hero fights a stronger foe, he doesn't randomly get stronger due to shouting and hot blood. He just looses or runs away to fight another day.
This happens a LOT in classic wuxia actually.

Why is that, do you think?
>>
File: 1454912863283.jpg (5KB, 103x107px) Image search: [Google]
1454912863283.jpg
5KB, 103x107px
>>52088304
Are you the same anon who a while ago posted about the differences between Chinese folklore (the hero wins because he's smarter or better prepared) and Japanese folklore (the hero is a HOT-BLOODED idiot) and what it says about their respective cultures?
>>
>>52088327
Cultural differences between China and Japan, mostly.
China has no real equivalent to "Yamato-damashii", and it's "Mandate of Heaven" doesn't talk about how the Han people will get superpowers at an appropriate moment but more about how they deserve to rule the world.
In addition, China has if anything an even STRONGER emphasis for revering your elders and seniors then Japan does, as well as things taking place and happening in their own time as long as you work at it.
Japan has a lot more "this is your fixed place in life and you must accept it" culturally speaking (the rigidity of the samurai class system, the complete lack of upward mobility in modern corporate structures) and thus more active rebellion against the concept found in their media, while China is has more about "you can be in charge eventually if you just take your time and work at it" (the Confucian scholar-bureaucracy giving anyone who studied suffiently a chance to change their station in life) in addition to a real-life modern culture that sort of STRONGLY argues against rebellious behavior (like, with bullets for example), so even Chinese "rebel" characters are often only vaguely rude but still adhere to respect to elders they like and shit like that, with a few notable exceptions.
>>
>>52088336
Yes, I am he. Hi there.
I am also another guy directly related to that whole thing, but my namefagging days are done.
>>
File: IMG_4339.png (818KB, 760x1133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4339.png
818KB, 760x1133px
>>52088322
The webcomic Paranatural seems to largely be about ruthlessly parodying how predictable the modern shonen fight genre is.
It's main character is almost CONSTANTLY expressing annoying or slapping on huge amounts of sarcasm in regards to the shonen shit that happens.
>>
File: IMG_4340.png (896KB, 735x1105px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4340.png
896KB, 735x1105px
>>52088454
>>
>>52087350

The ability to project your murderous intent on others as a weapon.
>>
File: IMG_4341.png (740KB, 776x1155px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4341.png
740KB, 776x1155px
>>52088499
>>
>>52088499
>"CAN YOU DEFEAT ONE YOURSELVES?!"

Oh jaysus, I need to read more of this.
>>
I've had this thought for a while of having certain concepts be present between Eastern and Western styles of fighting. I know there are anti-weebs out there who bust their blood vessels at the thought of their Western style warriors being anything but dudes who just stood around and swung a sword and nothing else but you'd think for various cultures that are involved in fighting/warfare they would generally come to similar conclusions but they would be tailored to their culture/worldview.
>>
>>52088641
http://m.imgur.com/PtO6z5R?r
Real-life fighting was somewhat more complex then two guys just hitting each other.
Generally you only hit a guy you are trying to kill precisely once.
>>
File: IMG_4343.gif (1MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4343.gif
1MB, 360x270px
>>52088641
Germans and Italians had formalized schools of combat as well.
What they didn't have was Daoist philosophy, which is pretty much where all that chi type stuff comes from.
>>
File: IMG_4344.gif (4MB, 640x357px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4344.gif
4MB, 640x357px
>>52088717
>>
>>52088745
I can't even see what he does here.
>>
>>52088755
After the initial blow he swings high and to the left, which the guy blocks but it touches his shoulder (would be a shallow non-disabling cut), then goes for a belly strike that would disembowel the guy and immediately moves into parrying the return strike afterwords.
>>
>>52087167
Poison someone by hitting them.
>>
Spinnig a staff so quick that it deflects projectiles
>>
File: latest[2].jpg (118KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
latest[2].jpg
118KB, 500x382px
>>52088510
>>
>>52087167
I'm trying to remember anything wacky I ever saw in a Shaw Brothers movie. There was a guy who could slither around on his back, a dude who could run up walls and stay there to kick at you, there' the common "literally blind guy fights better than a guy with sight" but that also included a deaf dude, there was another guy that got poisoned with something called the Sand Palm...

There's also the thing where you turn your body to iron. And not literally, like the villain that had metal hands, I mean like the Kid with the Golden Arm where your skin is so tough that swords can't pierce it. You can do that with your head too. I've seen like three movies where a dude had an entire fighting style based around headbutting people to death.

Drunken Kung Fu! I can't believe I forgot drunken Kung Fu. That shit is awesome.
>>
>>52088717

Yes I am aware of that hence why I made the point about cultural perspectives shaping how they handle combat.

Regardless, there are only so many ways to swing a sword and to throw a punch and an kick so certain ideas and abilities should be shared even if the names or philosophies behind them do exactly link up 1 for 1
>>
File: Mihawk_slash.png (945KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mihawk_slash.png
945KB, 1280x720px
The ridiculously powerful slash that slices things from a distance or creates a huge fissure in the Earth
>>
File: spock_neckpinch25.jpg (29KB, 320x297px) Image search: [Google]
spock_neckpinch25.jpg
29KB, 320x297px
Hitting an opponent's pressure points to totally disable them
>>
>>52088938
Wuxia as a genre tends to have some pretty odd abilities even compared to most fighting anime, because the operating theory in the genre is that with the right training you can do pretty much anything at all with qi.
There's a guy in one manhua who fights exclusively with weapons made out of paper and his internal energy is so great and his technique is so refined that the paper cuts and acts like steel; he'd throw paper airplanes with tremendous force and blow holes in people's heads, send little paper propellers into into air and they gently land only to drill through human flesh due to their spinning, and he could cut through hardwood using paper swords.

And it was all just "kung fu".
>>
>>52089030

vacuum blades. Cutting, kicking, or punching so fast or so hard it creates a blade of air that can cut things at a distance. Typically the aura is only for the benefit of the audiance.
>>
Neck-chop.
Though isn't that more karate?
>>
Using your voice as a weapon.

https://youtu.be/E5lanjFi6qo
>>
>>52089233
The neck is generally considered a decent place to aim for in most forms of combat, actually. It's squishy and has lot of important things there that you generally don't want broken or damaged.
>>
Poison Clan Toad Style / Ironskin is OP as fuck. I'd want that one first. Definitely putting my weak point in my inner ear.

Flying Technique would be a fun one, using qi to lighten my weight, walk on water, walk up walls, wirework jumping, etc.

The ability to successfully use a flying guillotine would be awesome, such a ridiculous weapon!!

Finally the Wushu movie version of yoga is awesome. It's what inspired the character of Dalhsim.
>>
>>52087167
Broadcasting your friend's combat like there were viewers listening
>>
File: IMG_4347.jpg (179KB, 800x1075px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4347.jpg
179KB, 800x1075px
>>52089372
>Poison Clan Toad Style / Ironskin is OP as fuck. I'd want that one first. Definitely putting my weak point in my inner ear.
That's not exactly how the Iron Shirt/Toad Style/Golden Armor thing works.
In wuxia "iron shirt" techniques are real impressive but have that really specific weakness; if you strike the precise pressure point it causes the entire thing to permanently collapse and leaves you vulnerable and you basically can't practice martial arts ever again. You can't just make it any part of your body at will either; it's always one of your meridian points. The Toad's ears was actually a real safe location comparatively speaking, compared to other options he had.
Even then you'd have to train YEARS just make the technique cover your whole body and you spend so much time doing it that you kind of don't learn much else beyond the basic stuff.

That said; it may turn you into a one-trick pony but it IS a pretty damn good trick.

In real life iron shirt training is simply training yourself to take a beating and increasing your pain resistance of course.
>>
>>52089372
>Flying Technique would be a fun one, using qi to lighten my weight, walk on water, walk up walls, wirework jumping, etc.

EVERYINE learns qinggong.
That's like the second thing they teach you after "Fist goes into face".
>>
File: 1459287906634.webm (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1459287906634.webm
1MB, 720x480px
>>52088322
Watch Garo

https://youtu.be/pFW1Br_GqoQ

Different scene because I can't find the webm
>>
>>52089670
Not him, but action scenes don't particularly impress much these days. There's plenty of good shows with them out there, sometimes with better animation then what you posted or sometimes worse but with more imaginative scenarios.
I think he was more expressing annoyance over all the fanservice in newer anime, which I admit to not really being familiar enough with to comment on.
>>
>>52089753
Eh suggesting it more on the fact that it's basucally fantasy power rangers but with Knights

And something I want to run a mini game on someday
>>
>>52089799
>Eh suggesting it more on the fact that it's basucally fantasy power rangers but with Knights

So....Saint Seiya?
>>
>>52089670
>Garo
>Posts the anime
>>
>>52088403
So can you repost or link said post? I missed it the first time.
>>
>>52089868
Not right now I'm afraid.
But this >>52088390 is the short of it.
>>
>>52087167
The smirk when you know you are currently the strongest bad guy jn the kung fu/anime universe and that for at least 50 episodes (or if you play your cards right, double that) you can proceed to kick the living shit out everything and anything.

If youre lucky enough, youre the 3rd or 4th season antagonist which mean that regardless of what realism the universe attempted to create, you can fly. Not only can you fly, but you can do so in such a way that youre literally just standing in the middle of the sky without effort ( and hopefully youre takinh advantage of that moment to smirk and cross your arms). Before you die, make sure you question your evil beliefs so you can come back in later seasons as an antihero.
>>
>>52090500
Since youve reached the milestone of being evil guy #3/#4, congratulations because you can literally punch the good guys through multiple buildings/big rocks. Also, please ensure that you always land in such a way that you produce giant craters. Make sure you just straight up kill the protagonist too since he/she will definitely heal after getting wrecked by you, and learn how to kill you later on with "some new technique" or a special punch or something. So save yourself the trouble and snap their neck after fighting them and beating them the first time or it will bite you in the ass.
>>
>>52087957
A better translation would be "reduced ground" as in reducing the ground between you and your opponent.
>>
>>52090553
-You have the ability to appear behind the protagonist at will (make sure to have a good menacing quip ready).
-Ability to appear out of the shadows (literally any shadow big or small)
-Ability to escape any situation thats poorly written because you know your appearance is just a way to slightly advance the plot to make up for (or save) a shitty filler episode.
-Eternal life in the annals of deviantart where you are immortalized in accurate shipping art, making out with the main protagonist (we all know the raging hard on you had for him/her (most likely a him))
>>
File: Vegeta and Nappa.png (592KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta and Nappa.png
592KB, 720x540px
>>52090500
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.