[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/tg/, you've pissed off a witch, and she cursed your next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1466223270566.png (276KB, 322x632px) Image search: [Google]
1466223270566.png
276KB, 322x632px
/tg/, you've pissed off a witch, and she cursed your next game! During your next campaign, you'll have to tolerate an insufferable "that's what my character would do!" asshole. However, you get a choice which.
> A no fun allowed, stick-in-the-mud, "My word is law" paladin, who fancies himself the party leader
> A dick-ass chaotic evil, questgiver stabbing rogue, who steals from the party.
You can't kick him out, and you can't quit either. If his character dies, he creates a second character which is basically his first one with minimal differences.
Wat do?
>>
He gets the Paladin, I make the slipperiest hardest to catch most gigantic asshole of a bard, I can't kick him out, but I can annoy him enough to leave.
>>
>>52067778
Well, at least this means I'll finally have a game to play

*sob*
>>
File: 1487885208262.png (49KB, 233x213px) Image search: [Google]
1487885208262.png
49KB, 233x213px
>>52067778
The Paladin far less disruptive and something I can more easily work with as a DM. They're a known factor I can manipulate and have fun with and that's basically one of my other players anyway.
>>
>>52067778
Make a Paladin and smite evil his evil rogue every time.
>>
>>52067778
Rogue

As a DM, run a 1 shot game. Minor lord died recently, and his 3 no-good sons are trying to their best to weasel into full ownership of the estate and a magic suit of armor. The rogue is one of the sons.
>>
>>52067778
Honestly it if a lot of fun when you have both types.
>party of 5
>current quest trying to infiltrate an underground Dwarvish city taken over by Drows
>2 Halflings who steal everything from NPCs and party members are helping our party so that once in, they can get a foothold in the criminal workings of the city
>2 Dwarves in the overworld military whose homes were taken by the drows, are looking to retake their land but are banned from the city by the new rulers
>A Wood elf who hates Dwarves and laughs at their misfortune, but stands to earn a very powerful position amongst his people for helping rid the city of Drows
>A Knighted Paladin leading the expedition who seeks to rid the city of the debauchery brought by the Drows. Treats the laws of his land like gospel

The Wood elf and Paladin walked into the city under the guise of seeking diplomatic relations with the Drows while our Halflings have to smuggle in the notoriously unstealthy Dwarves. It's pretty interesting really.
>>
Paladin
Simply because they can't dodge good.
Min maxed wizard kill his character opening act each time he rerolls.
Play wizard as super paranoid, and all of these super similar people keep showing up. Must be a demon or something.
Burn it with fire is my answer
>>
>>52067778
Instead of playing with Friends I go to Roll20 to find a shit game, take the Paladin and try to make a joke out of the entire thing until I'm kicked or the game died.
>>
Paladin Every enemy ever is good aligned. Set up the campaign that if he wants to fight evil. He'll need to do something that'll make him fall.
>>
>>52067778
>you can't quit either
I become the asshole rogue.
>>
>>52070929
>Simply because they can't dodge good.
But they can dodge evil, which you'd be doing.
>>
>>52071235
>dodging evil instead of confront it.

How fucking CN of you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.